JFK Video Update .... !

cdddraftsman

Oct 5, 2009, 10:25:13 PM10/5/09
JFK Assassination-Don Cook/Roy Cooper :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kaVM2-9f3Q&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pZbdB_xzVU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSupQ0QPKyk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJmMS-R7Mz0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBAv6atLSts&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gijhkXUzQ60&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLo2HcwbmEA&feature=related

^ In 1996 , the family of the late Roy Cooper gave the ARRB two reels
of 16mm film taken on 11/22/63 containing Dallas tv station KTVT
outtakes of the President in Dallas and the aftermath of the
assassination . The film was shot by KTVT cameraman Don Cook .
Accounts vary how Roy Cooper got the film ; Roy Cooper either rescued
the film from the TV station cutting room floor or was given the film
by a friend .

President Kennedy Visits SAC Headquarters :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBYoLxPp1iY&feature=related

Nooks and Crannies : The Bunker :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZrPqE4BkXQ&feature=related

^ In 1957, the Strategic Air Command built a secret alternate command
bunker deep into the side of Bare Mountain. Active through the Cuban
Missile Crisis, the base would have been the communications center of
a nuclear counter-attack. Since 1994, though, the Bunker's doors are
open to a new purpose.

John Glenn with President Kennedy :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shog1uUl00s&feature=related

Assassination JFK by Joseph Bonanno :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGQ9PdJGuhc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ywQaoEbmRw&feature=related

American Assassin: Oswald Behind The Iron Curtain :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYgCdzKCVcA&feature=related

November 22 1993. 30th anniversary newsclip :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61XKjmYtxXI&feature=channel

This is a newsclip about the funeral of Rose Kennedy :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpXlJrFn_6s&feature=channel

2003 anniversary- Larry Weidman reporting from Dealey Plaza :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3nIdwaaWEE&feature=channel

2003 anniversary Kelly Wallace in Dallas :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpJFfwLcHRk&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcIaT9ke6I&feature=channel

Joe Cerrell comments on anniversary in Nov.2003 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v8fwvN6WGo&feature=channel

40th anniversary newsclip. Dan Rather in Dealey Plaza :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxXykW3m_U4&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvo7C_kcK60&feature=channel

11/22/93. 30th anniversary newsclip :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61XKjmYtxXI&feature=channel

Dr Ronald Jones interviewed by Brian Williams in 2003 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G62C5oohgpI&feature=channel

JFK Anniversary clip on November 22, 1996 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V35KK4-N7eM&feature=channel

1988 newsclip about JFK anniversary :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nWFtqCUBio&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z23pJJnUxcU&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_gVXsXeDNA&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciWKFhdeQvM&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBzlk2OSeVY&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMs8hGGse0&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwkyjpjdPbM&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWNfWpycRMU&feature=channel_page

JFK Museum opens in 1989 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5A7c9Fggc0&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fs87qqxm4s&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhTL0iCo4I&feature=channel_page

Dallas Trade Mart :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXW02broBRU&feature=related

Video Reconstruction of JFK Assassination :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOsu0i3JkRo&feature=channel_page

Mystery of Lee Harvey Oswald :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTyif53XRc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdorePeXH3w&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81PMGpuzOqM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7-aadPXD5w&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOKDsIf1scY&feature=channel_page

Serious days in Dallas 1963 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4m6wEli0PI&feature=channel_page

That Day in Dallas 1963 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eLRtu-bs_Y&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euxLUjUrqTg&feature=channel_page

Interview with Batista 1955-57 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrtOmHjt9n0&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JRdI0G7v8&feature=channel_page

JFK Memorial Day 1962 Arlington cemetary :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTiT7J7xoFA&feature=channel_page

JFK & Adlai Stevenson 1960 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVA9C96peq8&feature=channel_page

The Shah of Iran and President Kennedy :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrbdyzry6EA&feature=channel_page

Nuclear Drill :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4MkBknlR6c&feature=channel_page

The mystery of American espionage :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTCVFyFHDOY&feature=channel_page

This is a clip from Ruby and Oswald from 1978 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN2ckz_BEfk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHizlpi2gB4&feature=related

JUST A PATSY-DELLACROIX AS LEE HARVEY OSWALD :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqQQY1T46c&feature=related

Fidel Castro 1959 Meet the press :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcjC4Zi6TzU&feature=channel_page

JFK-executive action :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VAOVhwLkEU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvZroVLSWIk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPQ8aZVXHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUWmItgPs-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCayfHHQr2U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxaAOU4it9s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvY_wgHXHx0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzlkNQQ_-KY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3wU90TgS6E

Elm Street to Stemmons Freeway on 11/2263 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saoyehzJkLo&feature=related
November 22, 1992. 29th Anniversary. Elm/Houston :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcvx30bx4QQ&feature=related

The LEE HARVEY OSWALD AFFAIR :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDuMOxS2jIw&feature=related

Lee Harvey Oswald Terminated the Presidency :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47q85uuCis&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymMIf3lmmr0&feature=related

Enjoy ....

end ...

tl..
.

cdddraftsman

Oct 6, 2009, 8:58:12 AM10/6/09
http://www.baptiststandard.com/2002/12_2/pages/skaggs.html
Former BGCT treasurer lauded for valuable stash of rare JFK photos
By Ken Camp

Texas Baptist Communications

DALLAS--For more than three and a half decades, the retired treasurer
of the Baptist General Convention of Texas possessed a historical
treasure he didn't even recognize.

Jay Skaggs, who served 26 years on the BGCT financial management
staff, including 19 as treasurer, shot one roll of slide film in
downtown Dallas Nov. 22, 1963. He never had been particularly
impressed with his photos from that fateful day, and he had shared
them only with close family.

But when he and his wife decided to make their first visit to the
Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, Skaggs brought along his slides
and a series of prints made from them.

The museum curator told Skaggs he had the last known still image of
President John F. Kennedy taken prior to his assassination, as well as
one-of-a-kind color photos taken inside the perimeter of the crime
scene investigation at the Texas School Book Depository.

THIS PHOTO by Jay Skaggs is believed to be the last image of President
Kennedy recorded before his death. The photo was taken from the corner
of Main and Houston in Dallas, as the president's motorcade passed by
on Houston before turning into Dealey Plaza. (Photo by Jay Skaggs/
Copyright Sixth Floor Museum) http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/jfk_car.jpg

Those rare images are part of an exhibit that opened Nov. 22 at the
Sixth Floor Museum.

Skaggs was working as business administrator at Cliff Temple Baptist
Church in 1963. He went to downtown Dallas for the presidential parade
at the prodding of his teenage daughter, who was granted an excused
absence from Adamson High School in Oak Cliff to attend the special
event.

He and his family arrived early, parked their car not far from the
School Book Depository, and then walked to the corner of Main and
Houston. Skaggs, with the characteristic precision of an accountant,
had studied the parade route to determine the best place to get
photographs.

"I knew they had to make a turn onto Houston Street, and I thought the
car might slow down enough that I could get a good picture," Skaggs
recalled. "But when the president's car made the turn, he was looking
the other direction."

Skaggs yelled, trying to attract the president's attention, but
Kennedy never turned around. Giving up on capturing the image he
wanted, Skaggs instead snapped a photo picturing the back of Kennedy's
head, a profile of the First Lady, and a slightly obscured view of
Gov. John Connally and his wife, Nellie, turned partly away from the
camera.

Skaggs took a photo of the press bus that followed the presidential
convertible. Then he heard the first gunshot.

"I thought it was a firecracker--somebody just being stupid. Then I
heard a second shot and a third one, and I knew it was a rifle,"
Skaggs said.

Telling his wife and daughter to stay where they were, Skaggs crossed
the street, dashing between cars. He snapped a photo of the
assassination scene on Elm Street, about one minute after the last
shot was fired.

In the next block, he talked with--and photographed--Charles Brehm, an
eyewitness to the shooting. Moving up to the railroad track
overlooking the plaza, Skaggs continued to take photos. In the
process, he met and photographed Clyde Haygood, the Dallas motorcycle
officer who was the first policeman to investigate the grassy knoll
area after the shooting.

When Skaggs learned that the School Book Depository was the suspected
site from which the sniper fired, he hurried to that building. There,
he took photos of crime lab investigator Carl Day carrying out the
rifle that ultimately was linked to Lee Harvey Oswald.

THIS PHOTO by Jay Skaggs shows Dallas Police crime lab investigator
Carl Day carrying the suspect rifle from the Texas School Book
Depository shortly after the shooting. (Photo by Jay Skaggs/Copyright
Sixth Floor Museum) http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/jfk_rifle.jpg

By that time, police officers had cordoned off the crime scene, but
Skaggs was inside the secured area. At one point, a fellow member of
Cliff Temple Baptist Church, attorney Jerry Gilmore, spotted him and
yelled, "Skaggs, what are you doing in there?"

"I just ignored him. I learned a long time ago, if you act like you
are supposed to be somewhere, nobody will question whether you
belong," Skaggs said.

While at the School Book Depository, Skaggs heard on a police
officer's handheld radio the report from Parkland Hospital. President
Kennedy was dead.

He had one roll of film in his camera. He shot all the photos, had the
slides processed, and then put them away. For years, only his
immediate family knew they existed. Like many Dallas residents at the
time, he wanted to put the events of that day behind him.

"That was a tragic time for Dallas," Skaggs said.

Many years later, Skaggs' daughter asked to borrow the slides, and she
had prints made from the originals. Skaggs framed a few images, taping
the original slides to the back of the frames.

Last year, Skaggs returned to Dealey Plaza for only the second time in
38 years. He presented his slides and the prints made from them to the
Sixth Floor Museum.

Ironically, Curator Gary Mack knew the photographs probably existed,
but he never realistically expected to see them. Three years ago, the
Sixth Floor Museum received a film on loan from the Robert

Hughes family. That footage showed a man with a camera on the corner
of Main and Houston.

"It's been kind of a joke among the staff here: 'Wouldn't it be great
if somebody walked in here one day with a shoebox full of pictures
from that location?' And that's exactly what happened," Mack said.

In the intervening months, the curator matched the slides and prints,
reviewing each image to identify it, and preparing the exhibit that
opened recently. He discovered that one slide was missing--the image
of President Kennedy that Skaggs took on the corner of Main and
Houston.

Skaggs has not discovered the missing slide yet. And he's not in any
hurry to locate it.

"When I retired from the Baptist Building, my wife and I decided to
travel. We visited all 50 states and Nova Scotia, and I have slides
from all our travels. I have over 8,000 slides that nobody is
interested in seeing," he said. "Gary Mack wants me to go through all
of them to find that one missing slide."

Skaggs' donation to the museum captured national attention, rating a
mention on NBC's "Today" show and articles on news wire services. A
filmmaker in California also has contacted Skaggs regarding a
documentary he is making for the Discovery Channel on the
photographers of Dealey Plaza.

But Skaggs takes it all in stride.

"When you're nearly 83 years old, you don't get too excited about this
kind of thing anymore," he said.

end ....

tl

Message has been deleted

Anthony Marsh

Oct 6, 2009, 7:24:10 PM10/6/09

Nice find. Thanks for posting that. Notice a few interesting things in
that photo. It was taken as the limo was just going up Houston. You can
see that the motorcycle escort is right next to the President. You can
see that the President is leaning to his left, perhaps trying to hear
Nellie say,"You can't say that Dallas doesn't love you." You can see
that his jacket is not bunched up.
The WC defenders keep saying that no new evidence ever comes out and
then suddenly unknown photos like this show up. And there are even more,
but Gary Mack is withholding them?

> By that time, police officers had cordoned off the crime scene, but
> Skaggs was inside the secured area. At one point, a fellow member of
> Cliff Temple Baptist Church, attorney Jerry Gilmore, spotted him and
> yelled, "Skaggs, what are you doing in there?"
>
> "I just ignored him. I learned a long time ago, if you act like you
> are supposed to be somewhere, nobody will question whether you
> belong," Skaggs said.
>
> While at the School Book Depository, Skaggs heard on a police
> officer's handheld radio the report from Parkland Hospital. President
> Kennedy was dead.
>
> He had one roll of film in his camera. He shot all the photos, had the
> slides processed, and then put them away. For years, only his
> immediate family knew they existed. Like many Dallas residents at the
> time, he wanted to put the events of that day behind him.

Correct, not part of a massive coordinated CIA cover-up.

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2009, 12:18:33 AM10/7/09

>>> "Notice a few interesting things in that photo. It was taken as the
limo was just going up Houston. You can see that the motorcycle escort is
right next to the President. You can see that the President is leaning to
his left, perhaps trying to hear Nellie say,"You can't say that Dallas
doesn't love you." You can see that his jacket is not bunched up." <<<

But Kennedy's jacket certainly IS bunched-up a few seconds later on
Elm Street...via the Croft photo:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/031.+CROFT+PHOTO?gda=W7KdbkIAAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhXH-bbXws3-x6YMPsMT9GIUHiDOKFpt85In-Nkpi71WxV4u3aa4iAIyYQIqbG9naPgh6o8ccLBvP6Chud5KMzIQ&gsc=ffsQ6gsAAAAoAu6JlpGWJ-mCfqwpx_8F

Anthony Marsh

Oct 7, 2009, 1:24:22 PM10/7/09

And so from that ONE photo you conclude that it was ALWAYS bunched up?
The only thing that matters is HOW bunched up it was at the exact moment
he was hit.

Squinty Magoo

Oct 7, 2009, 9:51:08 PM10/7/09
On Oct 5, 9:25 pm, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

> JUST A PATSY-DELLACROIX AS LEE HARVEY OSWALD :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqQQY1T46c&feature=related
>
> Fidel Castro 1959 Meet the press :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcjC4Zi6TzU&feature=channel_page
>
> JFK-executive action :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VAOVhwLkEUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvZroVLSWIkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPQ8aZVXHQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUWmItgPs-4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCayfHHQr2Uhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxaAOU4it9shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvY_wgHXHx0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzlkNQQ_-KYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3wU90TgS6E

Can anyone tell from the Cook/Cooper footage whether the rifle as
carried on the street has the clip in place, as claimed is visible in
still images?

Magoo

David Von Pein

Oct 7, 2009, 9:57:33 PM10/7/09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/5e4ef04f5440d707

TONY MARSH SAID:

>>> "Notice a few interesting things in that [Jay Skaggs] photo [linked
above]. It was taken as the limo was just going up Houston. You can see

TONY MARSH, INCREDIBLY, THEN SAID THIS:

>>> "And so from that ONE photo [the Croft photo, which was taken at the
equivalent of approx. Zapruder Film frame #161, or about three seconds
before JFK hit in the upper back with a bullet] you conclude that it
[JFK's jacket] was ALWAYS bunched up?" <<<

DVP NOW SAYS (WHILE FIGHTING BACK THE LAUGHTER):

Huh??? Are you for real, Anthony??!

Who the hell cares if the coat was bunched-up at any other time OTHER than
right around the time when Oswald's bullet (CE399) crashed into his upper
back? That's the only time that matters.

>>> "The only thing that matters is HOW bunched up it was at the exact
moment he was hit." <<<

Yes, exactly. And what better photographic evidence is there to
demonstrate the "bunched-up" status of JFK's jacket AT THE APPROXIMATE
TIME HE WAS HIT BY A BULLET than the Robert Croft photo below?

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/031.+CROFT+PHOTO?gda=W7KdbkIAAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhXH-bbXws3-x6YMPsMT9GIUHiDOKFpt85In-Nkpi71WxV4u3aa4iAIyYQIqbG9naPgh6o8ccLBvP6Chud5KMzIQ&gsc=ffsQ6gsAAAAoAu6JlpGWJ-mCfqwpx_8F

Or does Tony Marsh now want to argue that the Croft photo isn't nearly
close enough to the actual time when JFK was struck by a bullet to
determine whether the jacket was still bunched-up when Kennedy was hit by
Oswald's SBT bullet (which was a mere 3.44 seconds after Croft took the
above picture? (Tony's continual balking about the accuracy of the "SBT"
notwithstanding, of course.)

Anthony "I'LL ARGUE WITH PEOPLE EVEN WHEN I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THEM"
Marsh is a real a hoot. (And a howl, too.)

Anthony Marsh

Oct 8, 2009, 9:18:39 AM10/8/09
David Von Pein wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/5e4ef04f5440d707
>

> http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/jfk_car.jpg

> above]. It was taken as the limo was just going up Houston. You can see
> that the motorcycle escort is right next to the President. You can see
> that the President is leaning to his left, perhaps trying to hear Nellie
> say,"You can't say that Dallas doesn't love you." You can see that his
> jacket is not bunched up." <<<
>

> DVP THEN SAID:
>
> But Kennedy's jacket certainly IS bunched-up a few seconds later on
> Elm Street...via the Croft photo:
>
> http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/031.+CROFT+PHOTO?gda=W7KdbkIAAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhXH-bbXws3-x6YMPsMT9GIUHiDOKFpt85In-Nkpi71WxV4u3aa4iAIyYQIqbG9naPgh6o8ccLBvP6Chud5KMzIQ&gsc=ffsQ6gsAAAAoAu6JlpGWJ-mCfqwpx_8F

> equivalent of approx. Zapruder Film frame #161, or about three seconds
> before JFK hit in the upper back with a bullet] you conclude that it
> [JFK's jacket] was ALWAYS bunched up?" <<<
>

> DVP NOW SAYS (WHILE FIGHTING BACK THE LAUGHTER):
>

> Huh??? Are you for real, Anthony??!
>
> Who the hell cares if the coat was bunched-up at any other time OTHER than
> right around the time when Oswald's bullet (CE399) crashed into his upper
> back? That's the only time that matters.

Wait a minute here. That's MY point. You are not allowed to steal it.

> moment he was hit." <<<
>
> Yes, exactly. And what better photographic evidence is there to
> demonstrate the "bunched-up" status of JFK's jacket AT THE APPROXIMATE
> TIME HE WAS HIT BY A BULLET than the Robert Croft photo below?

JFK was not hit at the time of the Croft photo.

> http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/031.+CROFT+PHOTO?gda=W7KdbkIAAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhXH-bbXws3-x6YMPsMT9GIUHiDOKFpt85In-Nkpi71WxV4u3aa4iAIyYQIqbG9naPgh6o8ccLBvP6Chud5KMzIQ&gsc=ffsQ6gsAAAAoAu6JlpGWJ-mCfqwpx_8F
>
> Or does Tony Marsh now want to argue that the Croft photo isn't nearly
> close enough to the actual time when JFK was struck by a bullet to
> determine whether the jacket was still bunched-up when Kennedy was hit by
> Oswald's SBT bullet (which was a mere 3.44 seconds after Croft took the
> above picture? (Tony's continual balking about the accuracy of the "SBT"
> notwithstanding, of course.)

Yes. All it takes is a second for the jacket to bunch or unbunch. Not
minutes. Not hours.

> Anthony "I'LL ARGUE WITH PEOPLE EVEN WHEN I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THEM"
> Marsh is a real a hoot. (And a howl, too.)

No, stop agreeing with me. It makes you look bad.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 8, 2009, 9:20:38 AM10/8/09

Not sure about when it carried on the street. I think so. But I believe
we can see the clip sticking out when being examined in the TSBD. What
point are you trying to make?

> Magoo

David Von Pein

Oct 8, 2009, 6:29:39 PM10/8/09

>>> "All it takes is a second for the jacket to bunch or unbunch. Not
minutes. Not hours." <<<

JFK's jacket is significantly "bunched" in the George Jefferies film
(discovered in February 2007)....and JFK's jacket is certainly bunched- up
in the Croft picture (which was taken about 90 seconds after the Jefferies
Film, with the Croft pic being taken 3 seconds before JFK was hit with
Oswald's SBT bullet).

Tony Marsh wants to believe that even though the above 2 things are true
about the "bunching", Kennedy's coat suddenly became UN-bunched in the 3
seconds between the time Robert Croft snapped his picture and the time JFK
was hit in the upper back with a bullet.

Amazing.

And amazingly silly.

slats

Oct 8, 2009, 8:33:43 PM10/8/09
David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote in

Cognitive dissonance triumphs again.

Anthony Marsh

Oct 8, 2009, 8:40:25 PM10/8/09
David Von Pein wrote:
> minutes. Not hours." <<<
>
> JFK's jacket is significantly "bunched" in the George Jefferies film
> (discovered in February 2007)....and JFK's jacket is certainly bunched- up
> in the Croft picture (which was taken about 90 seconds after the Jefferies
> Film, with the Croft pic being taken 3 seconds before JFK was hit with
> Oswald's SBT bullet).

JFK's jacket is extremely bunched up in the photo Lattimer used. It was
not always bunched up, as the Skaggs photo shows.

> Tony Marsh wants to believe that even though the above 2 things are true
> about the "bunching", Kennedy's coat suddenly became UN-bunched in the 3
> seconds between the time Robert Croft snapped his picture and the time JFK
> was hit in the upper back with a bullet.

No, not totally unbunched. Less bunched.

> Amazing.
>
> And amazingly silly.

Silly that you continue to misrepresent what I say as if you think that
is the only way you can win an argument.

cdddraftsman

Nov 30, 2009, 2:17:21 PM11/30/09