Andy Rooney on Oliver Stone's JFK

davidemerling

Apr 3, 2010, 1:23:28 PM4/3/10
I just stumbled across this and thought it was hilarious. It's a bit
dated, but entertaining, nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITb0NPkfRg

David Emerling
Memphis, TN

youtube...@aol.com

Apr 3, 2010, 11:29:59 PM4/3/10
Thank you, David Emerling.

That is absolutely hilarious. I had never seen that before. Allow me
to link to it again (it's great):

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=6ITb0NPkfRg

"Note the similarity of Orson Welles to the man claiming to be
Oliver Stone." -- Andy Rooney

John Blubaugh

Apr 3, 2010, 11:48:01 PM4/3/10

Rooney is a professional buffoon....

JB

David Von Pein

Apr 4, 2010, 11:42:25 AM4/4/10

>>> "Rooney is a professional buffoon." <<<

So what?

Dave Reitzes

Apr 4, 2010, 11:44:24 AM4/4/10
On Apr 3, 1:23�pm, davidemerling <davidemerl...@gmail.com> wrote:

LOL. (And yes, I did actually laugh out loud -- two, possibly three
times. I can't remember for sure.)

Dave

http://www.jfk-online.com

Karin

Apr 4, 2010, 11:44:52 AM4/4/10
On Apr 3, 1:23 pm, davidemerling <davidemerl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I had already seen it, and I too once thought it hilarious. The thing
that Andy and I had in common then is that neither one of us knew
anything about the case. Ignorance can indeed be bliss. :-)

tomnln

Apr 4, 2010, 8:35:08 PM4/4/10
Andy Rooney, like all other N's never takes the time to tell us exactly
what he's read that would qulify him to spesk out on the subject.

"davidemerling" <davide...@gmail.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Apr 4, 2010, 8:36:37 PM4/4/10

>>> "The thing that Andy and I had in common then is that neither one of
us knew anything about the case. Ignorance can indeed be bliss." <<<

Yeah. Karin now has the smoking gun she needs to prove conspiracy.
Right, Karin?

Maybe it's this:

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/terrorist-cat.jpg