DiEugenio on the Education Forum: No Shots from the Sniper's Nest

John McAdams

Jul 8, 2010, 6:53:06 PM7/8/10
From a sensible fellow on the Education Forum:

<Quote on>

I'm listening to the most recent broadcast of Black Op Radio. Len
Osanic believes that no shots were fired from the sixth floor sniper's
nest window. Jim DiEugenio thinks that's probably correct.

http://www.blackopradio.com/black481b.ram

Len: I have never really felt that there was any shots coming from
that window ... do you have that opinion ... I'm talking about the
sixth floor, sniper's nest.

Jim: I don't really know ... I tend to think probably not.

So who was that man that Howard Brennan saw firing a gun from the
sniper's nest as the motorcade passed? The 'pipe' sticking out of the
window that Amos Euins saw? What about the TSBD employees on the fifth
floor who heard the shots come from directly above them, and even
heard the bolt action of the rifle and the shells hitting the
floorboards?

I'm interested in understanding how any researcher can entertain the
idea that no shots were fired from the sixth floor sniper's nest.

<Quote off>

In the following discussion, DiEugenio makes it clear that his
comments have been *correctly* understood.

.John

--
The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Herbert Blenner

Jul 8, 2010, 7:12:07 PM7/8/10

Any researcher who accepts the filmed and eyewitness evidence that placed
President Kennedy at specific stops along Elm Street while sitting with
not more than a moderate forward lean when shot and understands the
implications of the testimony of Humes and especially the Clark Panel on
the nature of the entry wounds has cause to question the alleged sniper's
nest as the location of the shooter.

Early critics of the WC shorten my critique by saying that the angles do
not work.

Herbert

claviger

Jul 8, 2010, 7:47:20 PM7/8/10

Dr. Demento strikes again!

charles

Jul 9, 2010, 12:05:28 AM7/9/10
On Jul 8, 5:53 pm, john.mcad...@marquette.edu (John McAdams) wrote:

This JFK assassination researcher says there was a conspiracy and that
Oswald was not a shooter nor a conspirator. But there were three shots
fired from the sniper's nest (6th floor SE window) using Oswald's rifle.
Oswald did bring his rifle to work that day. Those that claim no shots
fired from the SN and that Oswald brought in curtain rods are disinfo
agents in my opinion.

Charles

Sean Smiley

Jul 9, 2010, 8:49:58 AM7/9/10
On Jul 8, 3:53 pm, john.mcad...@marquette.edu (John McAdams) wrote:
> From a sensible fellow on the Education Forum:
>
> <Quote on>
>
> I'm listening to the most recent broadcast of Black Op Radio. Len
> Osanic believes that no shots were fired from the sixth floor sniper's
> nest window. Jim DiEugenio thinks that's probably correct.
>
> http://www.blackopradio.com/black481b.ram
>
> Len: I have never really felt that there was any shots coming from
> that window ... do you have that opinion ... I'm talking about the
> sixth floor, sniper's nest.
>
> Jim: I don't really know ... I tend to think probably not.
>
> So who was that man that Howard Brennan saw firing a gun from the
> sniper's nest as the motorcade passed? The 'pipe' sticking out of the
> window that Amos Euins saw? What about the TSBD employees on the fifth
> floor who heard the shots come from directly above them, and even
> heard the bolt action of the rifle and the shells hitting the
> floorboards?

Why is it that LNers habitually dismiss witness testimony as famously
unreliable, but cite & accept it if they think it furthers their case?
dcw

Mi...@jfkballistics.com

Jul 9, 2010, 8:55:17 AM7/9/10

Charles,

Not to even mention the mountain of evidence that Oswald killed
Tippit. Why would he have done such a thing if he had no hand in any
of the events?

tomnln

Jul 9, 2010, 3:27:41 PM7/9/10
Oswald id "NOT" kill J. D. Tippitt ! ! !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

<Mi...@JFKBallistics.com> wrote in message

Anthony Marsh

Jul 9, 2010, 5:41:39 PM7/9/10

Why do some criminals shoot the cop who stops them when they had not just
committed a crime?

Oswald was paranoid about being followed around by the authorities.

charles

Jul 9, 2010, 5:44:46 PM7/9/10
> of the events?- Hide quoted text -

Oswald shot and killed Tippit in the mistaken belief that Tippit was part
of the conspiracy to kill JFK. Oswald thought Tippit was about to kill
him and it was a kill or be killed situation. Tippit developed the habit
of unsnapping his revolver when approaching a suspect because of a
shooting in the past in which he had been unprepared. Also just minutes
earlier both Dealey Plaza shooters had driven up to Oswald's roominghouse
wearing police uniforms and in a police car from which they tooted the
horn trying to entice Oswald outside. Oswald said these things while in
custody: 'I'm just a patsy!'. 'The Dallas Police are the culprits'. In
response to a reporter's question 'Did you shoot the President?' He
responded 'No, I didn't shoot anybody' meaning in Dealey Plaza.

Charles

claviger

Jul 9, 2010, 8:26:21 PM7/9/10

Had LHO been a clueless patsy he would have gone back to work like
everybody else. Innocent patsies don't run and don't shoot police
officers.

timstter

Jul 9, 2010, 9:15:58 PM7/9/10
On Jul 10, 5:27 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Oswald id "NOT" kill J. D. Tippitt ! ! !

> <M...@JFKBallistics.com> wrote in message

Oswald's id? What the BLAZES are you blabbering about now, tomnln?

Alarmed Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Anthony Marsh

Jul 9, 2010, 11:26:38 PM7/9/10

Criminals shoot police officers when they get stopped even if they
didn't just commit a crime.

claviger

Jul 10, 2010, 10:18:44 AM7/10/10
So therefore LHO was a criminal who had just shot the President in a
motorcade. Yes it makes perfect sense. Thank you.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 10, 2010, 10:21:01 PM7/10/10

Wrong. That is not what I said. Why do you misrepresent what I have said?
Neither did the common street criminal just shoot the President in a
motorcade when he is stopped by the police for a traffic violation and
kills the cop.