Did Gerald Ford sell copy of Oswald diary to Dallas Morning News?

Peter Fokes

Jun 17, 2010, 5:32:19 PM6/17/10
<quote on>

Captain W. P. Gannaway
Special Service Bureau
Dallas Police Department

Thru:
Lieutenant Jack Revill
Criminal Intelligence Section
Special Service Bureau
Dallas Police Department

Subject: Criminal Intelligence (1) Diary of Lee Harvey Oswald

Sir:
The following information was received from confidential informant
T-1 regarding SUBJECT, reportedly sold to the Dallas Morning News
without permission of Marina Oswald.

Source states that REPRESENTATIVE FORD (fnu), a member of the WARREN
COMMISSION, sold SUBJECT to the DALLAS MORNNG NEWS. MR. FORD had a
copy of the diary and took it to executives of LIFE MAGAZINE and also
NEWSWEEK magazine. Source states that these executives paid MARINA
OSWALD, widow of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, $16,000 for the world copyright of
the diary.

Source further states that proof of this is in the hands of the
DALLAS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S office.

Respectfully submitted,

[signed with signature of]

H.M. Hart, Detective,
Criminal Intelligence Section

Evaluation: Informant considered reliable: Possibly true.

Int 2965-55

<quote off>

See:

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/37/3717-001.gif

Peter Fokes,
Toronto

Bud

Jun 17, 2010, 9:39:12 PM6/17/10
On Jun 17, 5:32 pm, Peter Fokes <pfo...@rogers.com> wrote:
> <quote on>

> Captain W. P. Gannaway
> Special Service Bureau
> Dallas Police Department
>
> Thru:
> Lieutenant Jack Revill
> Criminal Intelligence Section
> Special Service Bureau
> Dallas Police Department
>
> Subject: Criminal Intelligence (1)   Diary of Lee Harvey Oswald
>
> Sir:
> The following information was received from confidential informant
> T-1 regarding SUBJECT, reportedly sold to the Dallas Morning News
> without permission of Marina Oswald.
>
> Source states that REPRESENTATIVE FORD (fnu), a member of the WARREN
> COMMISSION, sold SUBJECT to the DALLAS MORNNG NEWS. MR. FORD had a
> copy of the diary and took it to executives of LIFE MAGAZINE and also
> NEWSWEEK magazine. Source states that these executives paid MARINA
> OSWALD, widow of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, $16,000 for the world copyright of
> the diary.

This Marina cleaned up from her husband`s murderous activities. And she
knew more incriminating things about her husband than she let on about, a
shrewd schemer playing the angles. She gave the investigators just enough
to satisfy them, she had more but it would have cast her in a bad light.
I`d have booted her narrow ass back to the Motherland.

tomnln

Jun 17, 2010, 9:42:57 PM6/17/10
They should have arrested the Criminal Bastard ! !

"Peter Fokes" <pfo...@rogers.com> wrote in message

Bud

Jun 18, 2010, 1:02:42 AM6/18/10
On Jun 17, 9:42 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> They should have arrested the Criminal Bastard !  !

What if there was no proof to be found at the Dallas County District
Attorney`s office?

Would you accept that Oswald was guilty if you were told that DA had
such proof?

Peter Fokes

Jun 18, 2010, 1:05:41 AM6/18/10
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:32:19 -0400, Peter Fokes <pfo...@rogers.com>
wrote:

A week before the memo above was prepared, Ford was talking to the
press.

News article from Rome News-Tribune 30 June 1964

<quote on>

Rep. Gerald R. Ford, R-Mich., a member of the blue-ribbon panel headed
by Chief Justice Earl Warren, said the diary's contents were not
revealed by anyone associated with the commission.

He said he expected the matter to be brought up at the commission's
meeting today, and said he was "disturbed" over publication of parts
of the diary dealing with Oswald's life in the Soviet Union.

<quote off>

http://news.google.ca/newspapers?id=GQIuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=bDEDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5897,7046621&dq=gerald+ford+diary&hl=en

The WC decided to ask the FBI to investigate the leak at that meeting.

What was the result of the FBI investigation?

By the way, some folks have argued Ford was keeping the FBI informed
of Commission activities. Dale Myers tries to debunk those claims, but
he neglects one important fact ....

Myers writes:

<quote on>

The fact that Ford even met with the FBI during the Commissions
earliest days has been known for 33 years, having been reported in
1975 by former assistant FBI director William Sullivan. Sullivan, who
had a bitter break with FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, told
investigators that �Hoover did not want the Warren Commission to
conduct an exhaustive investigation for fear that it would discover
important and relevant facts that we in the FBI had not discovered in
our own investigation, [since] it would be greatly embarrassing to him
and damaging to his career and the FBI as a whole.� [11HSCA53]
Sullivan�s remarks were supported by the Church Committee, which found
that Hoover repeatedly told others that the Warren Commission was
seeking to criticize the FBI. [Church Committee Report, p.46]

In 1978, Ford himself testified to the House Select Committee on
Assassinations (HSCA) under penalty of perjury that he only met with
DeLoach on two occasions, December 12 and 17, 1963, both of which
times were �during the organizational period of the Commission and
before any investigations or hearings were undertaken by the
Commission.� [3HSCA576-577]

Despite the charge that Ford was a stoolie for the FBI, which conjures
up images of some ragged snitch meeting with government agents in back
alleys, it is highly significant to note that no one has been able to
show that Ford had any contact with the FBI other than the two dates
which Ford testified to. The 500 pages of recently declassified
documents turned over to the news media under the Freedom of
Information Act last week only strengthens this fact.

<quote off>

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2008/08/gerald-ford-warren-commission-and-media.html

Myers does NOT MENTION that Ford and DeLoach agreed at one of those
meetings that further discussion would be on a CONFIDENTIAL basis.

Memo from DeLoach to Hoover:

<quote on>

"I had a long talk this morning [December 12, 1963] with Congressman
Gerald R. "Jerry" Ford . . . He asked that I come up and see him . . .
Ford indicated that he would keep me thoroughly advised as to the
activities of the Commission. He stated this would have to be on a
**confidential basis**, however, he thought it should be done. He also
asked if he could call me from time to time and straighten out
questions in his mind concerning our investigation. I told him by all
means he should do this. He reiterated that our relationship would, of
course,** remain confidential**."

<quote off>

If the two men met on a confidential basis, there would not be a
record of those meetings, and Ford could testify without fear under
penalty of perjury.

*PARDON me*, for changing the subject ...hehe

PF

John McAdams

Jun 18, 2010, 1:42:44 PM6/18/10
wrote:

><quote on>

>Captain W. P. Gannaway
>Special Service Bureau
>Dallas Police Department
>
>Thru:
>Lieutenant Jack Revill
>Criminal Intelligence Section
>Special Service Bureau
>Dallas Police Department
>

>Subject: Criminal Intelligence (1) Diary of Lee Harvey Oswald
>
>Sir:
> The following information was received from confidential informant
>T-1 regarding SUBJECT, reportedly sold to the Dallas Morning News
>without permission of Marina Oswald.
>
>Source states that REPRESENTATIVE FORD (fnu), a member of the WARREN
>COMMISSION, sold SUBJECT to the DALLAS MORNNG NEWS. MR. FORD had a
>copy of the diary and took it to executives of LIFE MAGAZINE and also
>NEWSWEEK magazine. Source states that these executives paid MARINA
>OSWALD, widow of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, $16,000 for the world copyright of
>the diary.

Then why didn't TIME and NEWSWEEK publish them?

> Source further states that proof of this is in the hands of the
>DALLAS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S office.

Seems that this hasn't turned up.

>Respectfully submitted,
>
>[signed with signature of]
>
>H.M. Hart, Detective,
>Criminal Intelligence Section
>

>Evaluation: Informant considered reliable: Possibly true.

Meaning: possibly false.

>Int 2965-55
>

><quote off>
>
>See:
>
>http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/37/3717-001.gif

You do understand that a lot of memos record stuff that's untrue,
right?

Ever read FBI reports of UFO sightings?

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

John McAdams

Jun 18, 2010, 1:45:31 PM6/18/10
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 01:05:41 -0400, Peter Fokes <pfo...@rogers.com>
wrote:

>Myers writes:
>
><quote on>
>
>The fact that Ford even met with the FBI during the Commissions
>earliest days has been known for 33 years, having been reported in
>1975 by former assistant FBI director William Sullivan. Sullivan, who
>had a bitter break with FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, told
>investigators that “Hoover did not want the Warren Commission to
>conduct an exhaustive investigation for fear that it would discover
>important and relevant facts that we in the FBI had not discovered in
>our own investigation, [since] it would be greatly embarrassing to him
>and damaging to his career and the FBI as a whole.” [11HSCA53]
>Sullivan’s remarks were supported by the Church Committee, which found
>that Hoover repeatedly told others that the Warren Commission was
>seeking to criticize the FBI. [Church Committee Report, p.46]

I thought he was trying to cover up a conspiracy?

Now you portray him as a bureaucrat worried about the reputation of
the bureau.

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Greg Jaynes

Jun 18, 2010, 5:32:55 PM6/18/10
> http://news.google.ca/newspapers?id=GQIuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=bDEDAAAAIBAJ&pg...
> http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2008/08/gerald-ford-warren-commission-an...

> Myers does NOT MENTION that Ford and DeLoach agreed at one of those
> meetings that further discussion would be on a CONFIDENTIAL basis.
>
> Memo from DeLoach to Hoover:
>
> <quote on>
>
> "I had a long talk this morning [December 12, 1963] with Congressman
> Gerald R. "Jerry" Ford . . . He asked that I come up and see him . . .
> Ford indicated that he would keep me thoroughly advised as to the
> activities of the Commission. He stated this would have to be on a
> **confidential basis**, however, he thought it should be done. He also
> asked if he could call me from time to time and straighten out
> questions in his mind concerning our investigation. I told him by all
> means he should do this. He reiterated that our relationship would, of
> course,** remain confidential**."
>
> <quote off>
>
> If the two men met on a confidential basis, there would not be a
> record of those meetings, and Ford could testify without fear under
> penalty of perjury.
>
> *PARDON me*, for changing the subject ...hehe
>
> PF- Hide quoted text -

Peter,

After you asked me about it last year, I had this email exchange with
Hugh Aynesworth:

Re: Oswalds Diary Hugh Aynesworth to you and Dave Perry - Jul 6
2009More Details
From: Hugh Aynesworth <XXXXXX@XXXXXXX>Hide .Add to: To Do, Calendar
To: Greg Jaynes <jay...@mail.com>.Cc: Dave Perry
<dperr...@hotmail.com>.Bcc:.
Date:Mon, Jul 6, 2009 1:32 pm.

Hi Greg:

Good to hear from you. yes, I remember you...and have noted several
JFK-related pieces you have filed over the years.

As far as the diary is concerned, I STILL have never revealed where it
came from. I have had several confront me with who they believed helped me
gather it -- from Henry Wade to Bob Denson, to Bill Alexander, Judge Joe
B. Brown, Marina Oswald, her lawyer Bill Mckenzie, to FBI agent Bob
Gemberling, etc.

For years I kept a silence about it because I thought it might endanger
someone's career...but that is not an issue any longer.

My book, "JFK: Breaking the News," was published at the time of the 40th
anniversary. I did NOT name the person. Am sure I will be updating in a
year or two and probably won't divulge it then either. It is of little
interest I feel sure.

If indeed you have located the gentleman who allowed me to copy it and he
will admit it, that's fine with me.

Good luck...

Hugh Aynesworth

P.S. The XXXXX XXXXX. I was there two years ago when I dropped four
Russian journalists there to interview Bill Alexander, who lived (or
officed) there at the time. Not on my regular route......

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Jaynes" <jay...@mail.com>
Jun 18, 2010, 8:12:25 PM6/18/10
On 6/18/2010 1:45 PM, John McAdams wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 01:05:41 -0400, Peter Fokes<pfo...@rogers.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Myers writes:
>>
>> <quote on>
>>
>> The fact that Ford even met with the FBI during the Commissions
>> earliest days has been known for 33 years, having been reported in
>> 1975 by former assistant FBI director William Sullivan. Sullivan, who
>> had a bitter break with FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, told
>> investigators that ?Hoover did not want the Warren Commission to

>> conduct an exhaustive investigation for fear that it would discover
>> important and relevant facts that we in the FBI had not discovered in
>> our own investigation, [since] it would be greatly embarrassing to him
>> and damaging to his career and the FBI as a whole.? [11HSCA53]
>> Sullivan?s remarks were supported by the Church Committee, which found

>> that Hoover repeatedly told others that the Warren Commission was
>> seeking to criticize the FBI. [Church Committee Report, p.46]
>>

> I thought he was trying to cover up a conspiracy?

Just because he wanted to cover up the conspiracy does not mean that he
was part of the conspiracy. He was only doing what he thought was best for
the country, trying to prevent WWIII.

John McAdams

Jun 18, 2010, 8:14:54 PM6/18/10
On 18 Jun 2010 20:12:25 -0400, Anthony Marsh
<anthon...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 6/18/2010 1:45 PM, John McAdams wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 01:05:41 -0400, Peter Fokes<pfo...@rogers.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Myers writes:
>>>
>>> <quote on>
>>>
>>> The fact that Ford even met with the FBI during the Commissions
>>> earliest days has been known for 33 years, having been reported in
>>> 1975 by former assistant FBI director William Sullivan. Sullivan, who
>>> had a bitter break with FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, told
>>> investigators that ?Hoover did not want the Warren Commission to
>>> conduct an exhaustive investigation for fear that it would discover
>>> important and relevant facts that we in the FBI had not discovered in
>>> our own investigation, [since] it would be greatly embarrassing to him
>>> and damaging to his career and the FBI as a whole.? [11HSCA53]
>>> Sullivan?s remarks were supported by the Church Committee, which found
>>> that Hoover repeatedly told others that the Warren Commission was
>>> seeking to criticize the FBI. [Church Committee Report, p.46]
>>>

>> I thought he was trying to cover up a conspiracy?
>>

>Just because he wanted to cover up the conspiracy does not mean that he
>was part of the conspiracy. He was only doing what he thought was best for
>the country, trying to prevent WWIII.

But that's not what Sullivan said.

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Peter Fokes

Jun 18, 2010, 9:37:41 PM6/18/10

Time owned LIFE magazine. Management probably decided LIFE was a more
appropriate format for the diary.

Perhaps Newsweek turned Ford down, or was outbid by Time.

>> Source further states that proof of this is in the hands of the
>>DALLAS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S office.
>>

>Seems that this hasn't turned up.
>

>>Respectfully submitted,
>>
>>[signed with signature of]
>>
>>H.M. Hart, Detective,
>>Criminal Intelligence Section
>>

>>Evaluation: Informant considered reliable: Possibly true.
>>

>Meaning: possibly false.
>
>>Int 2965-55
>>

>><quote off>
>>
>>See:
>>
>>http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/37/3717-001.gif
>>

>You do understand that a lot of memos record stuff that's untrue,
>right?

I had no idea! What a silly question, posed more for for effect than
meaning.

Subject header: Did Gerald Ford sell copy of Oswald diary to Dallas
Morning News?

>Ever read FBI reports of UFO sightings?

Nope. Life is too short for UFOs.

>.John
>--------------
>http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Peter Fokes,
Toronto

Peter Fokes

Jun 18, 2010, 9:39:19 PM6/18/10
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:45:31 -0500, John McAdams
<john.m...@marquette.edu> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 01:05:41 -0400, Peter Fokes <pfo...@rogers.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Myers writes:
>>
>><quote on>
>>
>>The fact that Ford even met with the FBI during the Commissions
>>earliest days has been known for 33 years, having been reported in
>>1975 by former assistant FBI director William Sullivan. Sullivan, who
>>had a bitter break with FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, told
>>investigators that �Hoover did not want the Warren Commission to
>>conduct an exhaustive investigation for fear that it would discover
>>important and relevant facts that we in the FBI had not discovered in
>>our own investigation, [since] it would be greatly embarrassing to him
>>and damaging to his career and the FBI as a whole.� [11HSCA53]
>>Sullivan�s remarks were supported by the Church Committee, which found
>>that Hoover repeatedly told others that the Warren Commission was
>>seeking to criticize the FBI. [Church Committee Report, p.46]

<quote off>

>I thought he was trying to cover up a conspiracy?

You did?

>Now you portray him as a bureaucrat worried about the reputation of
>the bureau.

John, the passage above was written by Dale Myers, not me.

Peter Fokes

Jun 18, 2010, 9:45:09 PM6/18/10
On 18 Jun 2010 17:32:55 -0400, Greg Jaynes <jay...@mail.com> wrote:

Interesting story Greg. Thanks for sharing. Curry said he kept the
diary in a locked drawer, but who knows?

PF

tomnln

Jun 18, 2010, 9:50:43 PM6/18/10
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/FORD.htm

"Anthony Marsh" <anthon...@comcast.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jun 18, 2010, 11:09:29 PM6/18/10
Ford met with Deke Deloach of the FBI and, Ratted on the other
commissioners SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/FORD.htm

See Deloach's 2 page report on those meetings with Ford.

"Peter Fokes" <pfo...@rogers.com> wrote in message

Greg Jaynes

Jun 19, 2010, 10:29:23 AM6/19/10
On Jun 18, 8:45 pm, Peter Fokes <pfo...@rogers.com> wrote:
> On 18 Jun 2010 17:32:55 -0400, Greg Jaynes <jay...@mail.com> wrote:
>
> Interesting story Greg. Thanks for sharing.  Curry said he kept the
> diary in a locked drawer, but who knows?
>
> PF

Great! You solved it. Either Curry is the culprit or it didn't really
happen.

Respctfully,
Greg Jaynes

John McAdams

Jun 19, 2010, 11:00:41 AM6/19/10
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 21:37:41 -0400, Peter Fokes <pfo...@rogers.com>
wrote:

> I had no idea! What a silly question, posed more foutr for effect than

>meaning.
>

>Subject header: Did Gerald Ford sell copy of Oswald diary to Dallas
>Morning News?

The answer is "no."

Look . . . I know you dislike Ford for a lot of reasons, starting with
the fact that he was a Republican.

But he wasn't a sleazy character.

>>Ever read FBI reports of UFO sightings?
>
>Nope. Life is too short for UFOs.

Just wanted to see whether you are aware that a lot of nonsense gets
recorded in FBI reports. Somebody has a story to tell, and they
record it.

.John

The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Peter Fokes

Jun 19, 2010, 10:19:46 PM6/19/10

Lol. Ya right.

I'm afraid all we have are various stories, and no way of
corroborating any of them.

>Respctfully,
>Greg Jaynes

Peter Fokes,
Toronto

Peter Fokes

Jun 19, 2010, 10:26:46 PM6/19/10

How do you know?

>Look . . . I know you dislike Ford for a lot of reasons, starting with
>the fact that he was a Republican.

Oh for heavens sake. Do you really believe I dislike anyone who is a
Republican simply because they are a Republican?

Please tell me the reasons you think I dislike Ford. I have never
discussed Gerald Ford with you.

>But he wasn't a sleazy character.

So you believe the person who leaked the diary to the Dallas Morning
News was sleazy?

>>>Ever read FBI reports of UFO sightings?
>>
>>Nope. Life is too short for UFOs.
>>

>Just wanted to see whether you are aware that a lot of nonsense gets
>recorded in FBI reports. Somebody has a story to tell, and they
>record it.
>
>.John
>

>The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
>http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

Peter Fokes,
Toronto

Peter Fokes

Jun 19, 2010, 10:47:54 PM6/19/10
On 18 Jun 2010 01:02:42 -0400, Bud <sirs...@fast.net> wrote:

>On Jun 17, 9:42 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>> They should have arrested the Criminal Bastard !  !
>
> What if there was no proof to be found at the Dallas County District
>Attorney`s office?

It is interesting that the evaluation rates the informant as
"reliable".

Why would the informant be given a "reliable" rating if he had
provided inaccurate information in the past? Obviously the
information of this informant had proven to be reliable.

And in this case the informant provided an easy way to check his
reliability. The informant said without prevarication that proof of
his knowledge was available in the hands of the DALLAS COUNTY DISTRICT
ATTORNEY'S office.

Did the detectives follow up the informant's comment and check with

the Dallas County District Attorney's office?

I don't know. Perhaps someone does. Perhaps there is another memo
stating the informant was wrong, and that there is no such proof. Or
perhaps the informant's claim was never checked, or if it was, a
conclusion with regards to the informant's claim was never made public
or recorded.

All we have is the informant's remarks and the evaluation that he has
been found to be a reliable in the past.

Certainly if this the proof he claimed existed did not exist in the
DA's office, then his rating as an informant would surely be changed
from "reliable" to "unreliable."

Did this informant provide additional information to the police after
this report? Was that information reliable. Did his rating as an
informant continue to be classified as "reliable?"

> Would you accept that Oswald was guilty if you were told that DA had
>such proof?

Wouldn't that depend on the nature of the proof?

In this case, we don't know the nature of the "proof" that the
reliable informant was referring to .... it would have been up to the
detectives to seek out that proof from the DA's office if they were
assigned to pursue the issue. Of course, we don't know if they did
continue to pursue the issue, or the response of the DA to any request
for proof if such a request was made.

PF

Jean Davison

Jun 19, 2010, 11:34:23 PM6/19/10

"Peter Fokes" <pfo...@rogers.com> wrote in message

Peter,

The Mary Ferrell site has numerous documents on the FBI
investigation of this leak.

Life got the diary from Dallas reporter Hugh Aynesworth -- 4
pages starting here:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=59633&relPageId=54

The FBI Lab compared Life's copy of the diary with the copy held
by the Dallas DA's office and found that they matched. The DA's copy also
had Assistant D.A. Bill Alexander's thumb print on it. See the bottom
half of this page:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=62229&relPageId=262

The D.A.'s office evidently obtained copies of Oswald's papers
from the DPD:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=59638&relPageId=19

Alexander denied being the source and claimed Ford did it:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=59623&relPageId=16

Anonymous call to the FBI, 2 pp.:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=59622&relPageId=15

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=59622&relPageId=16

Seems to me that Greg Jaynes was right, and the answer to your
question is "No."

Jean

Peter Fokes

Jun 19, 2010, 11:53:50 PM6/19/10
On 19 Jun 2010 23:34:23 -0400, "Jean Davison"
<jjdavison...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You are a jewel, Jean.

Alexander sounds like Blackbeard, the pirate! Not many folks in his
position would be brave enough to tell J. Edgar Hoover" to kiss my
**s"!

lol

Hugh should reveal the answer in his will!

(Long live Hugh.)

:-)

PF

Jean Davison

Jun 22, 2010, 12:05:26 AM6/22/10
On Jun 19, 10:53 pm, Peter Fokes <pfo...@rogers.com> wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2010 23:34:23 -0400, "Jean Davison"
>
> <jjdavison2000NO...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> You are a jewel, Jean.
>
> Alexander sounds like Blackbeard, the pirate!   Not many folks in his
> position would be brave enough to tell J. Edgar Hoover" to kiss my
> **s"!
>
> lol
>
> Hugh should reveal the answer in his will!
>
> (Long live Hugh.)
>
> :-)
>
> PF

Thanks, Peter, but the only "jewel" here is the Ferrell site, an
excellent source for JFK documents:
http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/JFK_Assassination

Jean

Anthony Marsh

Jun 22, 2010, 4:46:33 PM6/22/10

Nice of you to acknowledge that fact. Also the sister sites History
Matters and AARC. So, do you think they are run by a WC defender like you?
Do you think WC defenders are really interested in making documents
available to researchers?