WELL, LOOKY HERE

tomnln

May 18, 2009, 4:41:01 PM5/18/09
WELL, LOOKY HERE !>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm

Where the heck is JW Rush when ya need him?

tims...@gmail.com

May 18, 2009, 11:55:09 PM5/18/09
On May 19, 6:41 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> WELL, LOOKY HERE !>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
>
> Where the heck is JW Rush when ya need him?

The guy who is stating this in the HSCA document is COMPLETELY wrong
about the Gonzales identification, and provably so.

It would hardly be surprising if he were wrong about the rest of his
nonsense.

Do you ever critically evaluate anything before you trot it out as
fact, tomnln?

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

tomnln

May 19, 2009, 12:35:56 PM5/19/09
CURSES !

Timmy "Foiled Again!"

What part of this Citation don't you understand Timmy???

From HSCSA Executive Session March 9, 1977

The way you keep Impeaching your own official records, you must be a WCR Hater !

You do more Harm to the WCR than I ever could.

tims...@gmail.com

May 19, 2009, 5:55:34 PM5/19/09
On May 20, 2:35 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:43896836-150c-4ffc...@x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com...

> On May 19, 6:41 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > WELL, LOOKY HERE !>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
>
> > Where the heck is JW Rush when ya need him?
>
> The guy who is stating this in the HSCA document is COMPLETELY wrong
> about the Gonzales identification, and provably so.
>
> It would hardly be surprising if he were wrong about the rest of his
> nonsense.
>
> Do you ever critically evaluate anything before you trot it out as
> fact, tomnln?
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
> CURSES !
>
> Timmy "Foiled Again!"
>
> What part of this Citation don't you understand Timmy???
>
> From HSCSA Executive Session March 9, 1977

> The way you keep Impeaching your own official records, you must be a WCR Hater !
>
> You do more Harm to the WCR than I ever could.

Hi tomnln,

Say, it seems that that dope from the HSCA you were quoting as gospel was
simply trotting out another Garrison factoid. This is from the Miami News
in 1967, concerning Manuel Garcia Gonzales in the WDSU film. He is the guy
with the arrow pointing at him in the photo:

http://www.larry-hancock.com/documents/chapter%2018/Exhibit18-6p03.jpg

Trouble is, the FBI had ALREADY identified the guy in question as being
John Alice. If you read through this four page report you'll see they've
concluded his name wasn't Gonzales at all:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=60405&relPageId=53

Now don't forget that that is an OFFICIAL record, tomnln!

Did you enjoy that OFFICIAL record, tomnln? Plenty more where that
came from, if you need them.

yeuhd

May 19, 2009, 7:57:11 PM5/19/09
On May 19, 12:35 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Timmy "Foiled Again!"
>
> What part of this Citation don't you understand Timmy???
>
> From HSCSA Executive Session March 9, 1977

> The way you keep Impeaching your own official records, you must be a WCR Hater !
>
> You do more Harm to the WCR than I ever could.

How is pointing an inaccuracy in an HSCA (not the HSCSA) Executive Session
in 1977 harming the Warren Commission Report of 1964?

Are you claiming that everything in the executive sessions of the HSCA is
factual? It's not. Are you claiming that everything in the 26 volumes of
Warren Commission testimony and evidence is factual? It's not.

Read this and remember it:

The HSCA investigation is full of fact, half-truths, rumor, error and
fiction. Likewise the testimony and evidence taken for the Warren
Commission. Intelligent critical analysis is required to separate out the
facts from the rest. The WC Report did just that: it analyzed all the
testimony and evidence, and separated the fact from the fiction.

tomnln

May 25, 2009, 11:57:40 PM5/25/09
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm

HAHAHAHAHA

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tims...@gmail.com

May 26, 2009, 8:58:48 PM5/26/09
> <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=604...

> Now don't forget that that is an OFFICIAL record, tomnln!
>
> Did you enjoy that OFFICIAL record, tomnln? Plenty more where that
> came from, if you need them.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Hi tomnln,

Say, nearly a week and THAT is the best response you can muster?

You need to explain, tomnln, why your HSCA source, Tanenbaum, is a person
anyone should take seriously, given he is so wrong on the Garcia
identification.

It goes to credibility, tomnln. Tanenbaum makes an allegation about who
rang the TV station about Oswald's leafletting, then goes on to make an
absurd claim about the identity of someone in the surviving film of the
incident.

Why should we take Tanenbaum or that page on your website seriously,

tomnln

May 27, 2009, 12:26:13 AM5/27/09

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tims...@gmail.com

May 28, 2009, 9:40:49 PM5/28/09

Hi tomnln,

Why do you keep linking to that page where your HSCA source, Tanenbaum,
makes the ridiculous claim about Oswald being photographed with the
anti-Castro Cuban, Gonzales, tomnln?

The FBI determined in 1963 that the person was John Alice, not Gonzales,
tomnln.

Makes you wonder about the rest of Tanenbaum's claims, eh? Especially when
you read documnets like this:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=57725&relPageId=97

Looks like Oswald wasn't above ringing WDSU himself, tomnln.

tims...@gmail.com

May 31, 2009, 1:59:56 PM5/31/09
> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=577...

> Looks like Oswald wasn't above ringing WDSU himself, tomnln.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

BUMP! Yoo hoo, tomnln! Didn't you want to discuss this matter anymore?

BTW, here is the HSCA source document where you appear to have gotten
your erroneous information, tomnln:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=266&relPageId=25

When will you be taking the debunked page off of your website, tomnln?

timstter

Jun 14, 2009, 8:16:41 AM6/14/09
On Jun 1, 3:59 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> On May 29, 11:40 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On May 27, 2:26 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > >  SEE>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
> > >  SEE>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
> > >  SEE>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
> > >  SEE>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
>
> > > <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> BTW,hereis the HSCA source document where you appear to have gotten
> your erroneous information, tomnln:
>
> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=266...

> When will you be taking the debunked page off of your website, tomnln?
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

PS

BTW, tomnln, Bern Rotman's contact details are in Oswald's notebook:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0043b.htm

Sure looks like he had Rotman's phone number when he wanted to ring
WDSU, tomnln.

Another bit of evidence/testimony that debunks your website, tomnln.

Peter Makres

Jun 15, 2009, 12:58:28 PM6/15/09
BOTTOM POST

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

PS

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0043b.htm

Regards,

Tim,
I see you're still here and keeping our friend Tomnln in
check...this is a good thing! :)

Peter

timstter

Jun 16, 2009, 10:39:04 AM6/16/09
On Jun 16, 2:58 am, "Peter Makres" <pmakr...@msn.com> wrote:
> BOTTOM POST
>
> "timstter" <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0...

> Sure looks like he had Rotman's phone number when he wanted to ring
> WDSU, tomnln.
>
> Another bit of evidence/testimony that debunks your website, tomnln.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> Tim,
>            I see you're stillhereand keeping our friend Tomnln in

> check...this is a good thing! :)
>
> Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks! Tomnln appears uninterested in continuing the current debate,
yet, according to tomnln, he would NEVER run from an argument!

It appears to me that tomnln is beginning to now openly FEAR evidence/
testimony! :-)

Peter Makres

Jun 16, 2009, 4:21:17 PM6/16/09
BOTTOM POST
"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hi Peter,

Regards,

Tim,

NO....say it isn't so! :)

Peter

timstter

Jun 27, 2009, 9:26:42 PM6/27/09

Hi Peter,

June is nearly over. STILL no response from tomnln on this thread
since late May! Tomnln appears to be running like a man possessed from
the evidence/testimony, the OFFICIAL documents, that shot down his
absurd argument!

Peter Makres

Jul 7, 2009, 4:07:27 PM7/7/09

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hi Peter,

Regards,

Hi Tim,
Well here it is, July 7 and still no Tomnln...not much has
changed. I should say, here it is 2009,
and not much has changed from last year, or the year before that....

Our friend still likes to recycle the same old "it appears
this way on the surface" topics, directing the
unsuspecting to some section on his website. Such as the "only two shells
found" thread. He kind of leaves out
the reason for the anomaly-that Fritz pocketed one of the hulls. But this is
supposed to make the unsuspecting
believe his line of BS...to sucker a few into believing that he's turned up
some "smoking gun".

You'll notice, many hae chimed in on this...and Tomnln
hasn't been seen in the thread since.

Concerned regards,

Peter

timstter

Jul 11, 2009, 10:31:01 PM7/11/09
>                Wellhereit is, July 7 and still no Tomnln...not much has
> changed. I should say,hereit is 2009,

> and not much has changed from last year, or the year before that....
>
>                 Our friend still likes to recycle the same old "it appears
> this way on the surface" topics, directing the
> unsuspecting to some section on his website. Such as the "only two shells
> found" thread. He kind of leaves out
> the reason for the anomaly-that Fritz pocketed one of the hulls. But this is
> supposed to make the unsuspecting
> believe his line of BS...to sucker a few into believing that he's turned up
> some "smoking gun".
>
>                 You'll notice, many hae chimed in on this...and Tomnln
> hasn't been seen in the thread since.
>
> Concerned regards,
>
> Peter

Hi Peter,

Now almost mid July and STILL no sign of tomnln returning to this thread
to deal with *evidence/testimony* that proves him and his website wrong.
Sure seems he has not bothered to revisit that thread you mentioned about
the hulls either.

Tomnln's only tactic now appears to be to keep reposting his already
debunked HSCA document and hope for the best. He can't explain why, if
Bringuier rang WDSU as tomnln claims, this OFFICIAL document says
otherwise, ie that it was Oswald himself:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=57725&r
elPageId=97

He can't explain why the WDSU employee mentioned in the above report, Bern
Rotman, is listed in Oswald's notebook:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=1133&relPageId=86

All he can do is keep posting his debunked HSCA Tannenbaum page, which
he never bothered to cite properly in the first place, LOL!

It appears tomnln now openly FEARS *evidence/testimony* and *Official
Records*!! He certainly runs from dealing with them...

Very Concerned Regards,