asciify flower chucker

Jason Lewis

Apr 11, 2009, 10:32:23 PM4/11/09

Please can someone asciify this image for me please?

http://www.johndavies.org/pic-banksy-wallandpiece.jpg

I gave it a go myself but my ascii art skills are woeful.

I want something in the "newskool" style that I can use on a T-shirt.

Thanks,

Jason

Faux_Pseudo

Apr 12, 2009, 6:27:50 PM4/12/09
_.-In alt.ascii-art, Jason Lewis wrote the following -._

You want us to asciify something so that you can sell it on a T-Shirt?

--
=()==()==()==()==()- http://fauxascii.com
\ \ \ \ \ \ ASCII artist

Jason Lewis

Apr 14, 2009, 2:59:20 AM4/14/09
Faux_Pseudo wrote:
> _.-In alt.ascii-art, Jason Lewis wrote the following -._
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please can someone asciify this image for me please?
>>
>> http://www.johndavies.org/pic-banksy-wallandpiece.jpg
>>
>> I gave it a go myself but my ascii art skills are woeful.
>>
>> I want something in the "newskool" style that I can use on a T-shirt.
>
> You want us to asciify something so that you can sell it on a T-Shirt?

Actually, I want to make a one off t-shirt to give to my wife as a present.

David Palmer

Apr 22, 2009, 12:35:36 PM4/22/09

"Jason Lewis" <ja...@NOdicksonSPAM.st> wrote in message

I thought I'd give it a go.

.s$$$Ss.
.8, $$$. _. . ..sS$$$$$" ...,.;
o. ,@.. 88 =.$"$' ' ..sS$$$$$$$$$$$$s. _;"'
@@@.@@@. .88. ` ` ""l. .sS$$.._.sS$$$$$$$$$$$$S'"'
.@@@q@@.8888o. .s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'
.:`@@@@33333. .>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'
.: `@@@@333' ..>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'
: `@@333. `., s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'
: `@33 $$ S.s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'
.S `Y ..` ,"$' `$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$s . ..S$s, . .`$$$$$$$$$$$$.
$s ., ,s ,$$$$,,sS$s.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
/ /$$SsS.s. ..s$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
/`.`$$$$$dN.ssS$$'`$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
/// `$$$$$$$$$' `$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
///| `S$$S$' `$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
/ / $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
`$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s.
$$$"' .?T$$$$$$$
.$' ... ?$$#\
! -=S$$$$$s
.! -=s$$' `$=-_ :
, .$$$' `$, .|
, .$$$' . ,
, ..$$$'
.s$$$' `s .
. .s$$$$' $s. ..$s
. .s$$$$' `$s=s$$$
.$$$$' , $$s
` " .$$' $$$
, s$$' . $$$s
` .s..s$' .s ,$$
.s$$$' "s$$$,
- $$$' .$$$$.
." .s$$s .$',',$.
$s.s$$$$S.............. ................ $$....s$s......
`""' ` ```""""""""""""""" `"" ``
[banksy]dp

It's been a few years since I've done much ascii art, can someone let
me know if this is not the correct way to attribute the picture.

I wonder if I've remembered how to stop OE messing everything up...

--
#####
#### _\_ ________

Christian 'CeeJay' Jensen

Apr 22, 2009, 4:14:01 PM4/22/09

It's wonderful.
It's also wonderful to see you again in the group David.

You attributed it fine I think , but I'd like to note that when I sign ascii-art I never
put the signature on a seperate line from the drawing itself. It makes it too easy for
lazy people to leave out the sig when they copy paste it.

Signatures that are on the same line as some of the artwork stay with the artwork until
someone deliberately removes the sig.

Ideas for improvements (I'd rediddle it, but I'm terribly sick at the moment - I just
threw up my lunch. I just came online for 10 minutes because I'm also terribly bored) :

1) There are a few stray chars that could be cleaned up. Some between the head and the
flowers f.x.

2) I think the face can be improved.

3) The OP asked for newskool style , but I think the flowers should be made into more
classic lineart ( you already did some of the work )
The reason is that it would highly the flowers in a manner similar to the way Banksy
highlight them with colour and an old painting style.
We can't change colour but we can use another style.

Your post looked fine on my end.
Does mine look OK ? - I had problems with Thunderbirds flowed format a few days ago.
I think I've disabled it correctly.

Kind Regards
- CeeJay