Dedicated to Colin

Donovan

Mar 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/4/99
If anyone is interested in doing this also, please contribute to this thread
and keep this message at the top. This thread is designed to let the friends
of Colin post a brand new original ascii-art drawing in dedication to him.

Colin....Click em' high BRO!

, Beanie Babies .
('. ,.---., .')
\ `-' `-' /
__\; O O `/__
(__/ ___ \__)
( /, ,\ )
\ \___/ /
dwb `~~~~~~~~~'
Tobasco, The Red Bull

--
Peace, _-====-__-======-__-========-_____-============-__
Donovan _( P O E M S B Y D O N O V A N _)
OO( ASCII Art, Secret Link Game, and DA QUIZ! )_
0 (_ http://www.geocities.com/Paris/LeftBank/6558/ _)
o0 (_ Mailto:don...@misslink.net & ICQ#: 812836 _)
o '=-___-===-_____-========-___________-===-dwb-='
.o _________
. ______ ______________ | | _____
_()_||__|| ________ | | |_________| __||___||__
(BNSF 1995| | | | | __Y______00_| |_ _|
/-OO----OO""="OO--OO"="OO--------OO"="OO-------OO"="OO-------OO"=P
(".___.") EVANS PLUNGE BEANIE BABIES PRICE LIST
_ { + } _
()__|>o<|__() http://www.misslink.net/donovan/bb1.html
( . )
(_) (_) New & Retired Beanies available. Prices at $6.95!

Lester5374

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
>Subject: Dedicated to Colin
>From: "Donovan" <don...@misslink.net>
>Date: 3/4/99 8:07 AM Eastern Standard Time

>If anyone is interested in doing this also, please contribute to this thread
>and keep this message at the top. This thread is designed to let the friends
>of Colin post a brand new original ascii-art drawing in dedication to him.
>
>Colin....Click em' high BRO!

.gg. .og.
g'`g. .l'`h
.g `ggg. .ojk' k.
gg `ggo.oPo.ogh' hj
g. `o o' .k
`g. o o .h'
`gg. o o .jh'
`g h h h'
.g h h j.
.g' h h `h.
.g' o o `j.
g' o o `k
A .o o. h
M .gg jh. j
.C .h'"g g"`j. k.
g' .gh' ooo `hk. `h
g gg..h' `j..hk j
g.g'gh' `hj`j.k
`g' `O'

--
.-~~-.
(_^..^_)

llizard

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99
> >Subject: Dedicated to Colin
> >From: "Donovan" <don...@misslink.net>
> >Date: 3/4/99 8:07 AM Eastern Standard Time
> >
> >If anyone is interested in doing this also, please contribute to this thread
> >and keep this message at the top. This thread is designed to let the friends
> >of Colin post a brand new original ascii-art drawing in dedication to him.
> >
> >Colin....Click em' high BRO!
.

- _- `
( )
, ( )) )
( )
(_ `___ -_ _-
`
`
` %
` %
` /\ %
ejm ` '\/ %
`' + %
' ` + %_
' + `|_|
' +
' +
' +
'
'
'
'
'
c .'
<\\/
|\
/ /

NOTE: I do not pick up my mail from the idirect address that you
see. If you are e-mailing me and hit the reply button, add an "e"
to "freent"; its absense is to stop the torment of automatic mailers.
--
/\ llizard aka ejm
'\/ cq547@freene+.+oron+o.on.ca

ekve...@my-dejanews.com

Mar 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/6/99

> > >If anyone is interested in doing this also, please contribute to this thread
> > >and keep this message at the top. This thread is designed to let the friends
> > >of Colin post a brand new original ascii-art drawing in dedication to him.
> > >
> > >Colin....Click em' high BRO!

I'm sorry to see you go Colin!
I'm also sorry that I can't draw you an original ascii art, but I found
something in my collection that might cheer everyone up:

[General Failure strikes again]

______
|x ||
/__/-'