Art Nerd Boy Farts

Sharky

Nov 6, 2004, 11:13:34 AM11/6/04

These are Art Farts [http://www.asciiartfarts.com/] that are based on Nerd
Boy or its creator Joaquim Gândara [http://www.nerd-boy.net/]. The "farts"
were taken from the fortune formated text file that can be found at
http://www.asciiartfarts.com/fortune.txt .

_/_^..^
,, ) ))'
.,
OO ,,.
.||.
db jg

DELICIOUS URINE, MY FAVORITE SNACK!!!
MMM SLURP MY WORTHLESS SWEDISH ASS GROWING

I COME FROM A COUNTRY THAT STAYS
NEUTRAL IN ALL WARS, HAS RIDICULOUSLY
HIGH TAXES, AND PRODUCES NOTHING BUT
A LONG STREAM OF FUCKING TALENTLESS
CUNTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\
\
___
/ \\
[.[.]-\
/_ /|
{-} |=
.- #// (\.
/ \
| | | |
|__| |__|
| | | |
| | | |
\|______|/
| _|
| | |-|
| | |_|
| | |
\_ | |
| | |
| | |
_|__|___|
jg(____(___)

______,--,_ /\
/,---___ _' >
.=|| | \ /v/ \ UNBEARABLY CYBERPUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|*||_|___/o |
'==) v-v \\ GET IT
| /\$\ _____/\
| | |$| |$\ | I'M A "BEAR"
.|_| |$| |$||
(__| |/ \|| IN THAT I'M HAIRY AND LIKE TO FUCK MEN
( \ | \ o / /
{\$\\\ -___/\/\\
{%$%\ | | \
}}{'| | |
'. | _ \ _\ :F_P:jg:F_P:mrz:Na
\__\\\_\\
. .
. . .
:|||:|==========x=
|_\' ' '
\ \ ___' '
\ \ /-- /
\ `-|O|/-. I SUCK DOWN THEM DICKS
`/ `-| LIKE A CHEAP VIETNAMESE
\ - /|-|
| - |')) A WHORE'S A WHORE THE
/_____\ WORLD AROUND I SAYS
.' ::: '.
: ::: '.
' : :
'. .'
'. .'
' '.' jg
'

Was there ever any Nerd Boys that featured Art Farts?

--
Sharky

David Kotschessa

Nov 8, 2004, 9:29:21 AM11/8/04
Sharky <sha...@hellsgates.cor> wrote in message news:<j7tpo0dnho0f2ttf3...@4ax.com>...

> Was there ever any Nerd Boys that featured Art Farts?

First of all I'm a big fan of both.

But I think of nerd-boy as a kind of family comic. Not that there's
probably that many very young people reading. Or not that I think it
matters anyway, because the whole concept of sheltering children from
"adult" media in the hopes that somehow this will make them turn into
good people later in life is a crock of shit anyway, BUT, my personal
opinions on the matter aside, the farts fall into this category of
"adult" entertainment and would be deemed inappropriate for children
who may come across the otherwise, fairly wholesome nerdboy.

Though I'm sure that Joaquim, in his infinite cleverness, if pressed,
could find a way to work something in while keeping to the original
spirit of nerdboy.

(Talking about nerdboy in excess is the next best thing to reading it.
Come back!)

David Kotschessa

Nov 9, 2004, 2:32:40 PM11/9/04
Sharky <sha...@hellsgates.cor> wrote in message news:<5fi0p0pd47vluv05v...@4ax.com>...
> In <4589696c.0411...@posting.google.com>, David Kotschessa

> wrote:
>
> >> Was there ever any Nerd Boys that featured Art Farts?
> >
> >First of all I'm a big fan of both.
>
> Ditto!
>
> >But I think of nerd-boy as a kind of family comic.[...]

> >Though I'm sure that Joaquim, in his infinite cleverness, if pressed,
> >could find a way to work something in while keeping to the original
> >spirit of nerdboy.
>
> No doubt there. I did find a more adult rated version of Nerd Boy from
> "The ultimate Artist"...
>

> From: "The Ultimate Artist" <ult...@artistic.net>
> M-ID: <c65fo9$1tcf$1...@news.wplus.net>
>

> I've had about enough of
> the attitude, bitch.
> `Oo ,,~
> //- .<<.
> bb ||
>

> It's time somebody tanned your ass.
> And I'm the guy who's gonna do it.
> `Oo oo~
> // .<<.
> bb //
>

> Uh! Uh! Uh! Take it ALL, bitch! Awk!
> `Oo ~OO '
> \\_/uu
> bb >>
>

> Aaahhhh! Mmmmm...!
> `--~-- '
> \\/uu
> bb\\
>

> So, ummm...when can we
> get together again, Nerdy? . I'll let you know.
> ` ( '
> ~.. OO_)
> ./\^^__,./\\__,
> `---. `--. bb

Should I feel wierd that I got a little bit aroused by that?

> >(Talking about nerdboy in excess is the next best thing to reading it.
> > Come back!)
>

> I'm beginning to think we've made a grave mistake by not making a whole
> bunch of noise about the SIX HUNDREDTH EPISODE!!!!!... or maybe Joaquim is
> just stuck on how he's going to get past that giant Nerd Boy with the high
> heels...HeH

Well I don't know how he does it to begin with. New stuff every day,
and he always delivers... er, except now of course.

> Oh yeah! Well, You try
> looking like a gay weenie!
>
> ,,, /
> ( ..
> __/ -|_
> ( ) \\
> / ,' / )
> `.\ ___| /
> )) |(
> \ | |
> / ) )
> \|\|
> ______ ||||______ jg_

Makes you appreciate the 3 line and 4 line ascii art...

Veronica Karlsson

Nov 11, 2004, 7:02:40 AM11/11/04
David Kotschessa wrote:

> Sharky wrote:
> >
> > From: "The Ultimate Artist" <ult...@artistic.net>
> > M-ID: <c65fo9$1tcf$1...@news.wplus.net>
> >
> > Uh! Uh! Uh! Take it ALL, bitch! Awk!
> > `Oo ~OO '
> > \\_/uu
> > bb >>
>
> Should I feel wierd that I got a little bit aroused by that?

... bla bla bla ... leaving something to the imagination ... bla bla bla ...

--
__ __ _____ _____ ______ __ _ _ _____ __
||| \ \ ) )/ / \|| | \ \ / / \ \ | \ | || | / / \| ) \
||.. \ \/ /| |_/| | |_/ /| | | || \ | || || | / \
|.PP. \ / | | \| | | \ \| | | || |\_\| || || | / /\ \
_\/___ \_( \_\__/||_| \_\\_\__/_/ |_| |_||_| \_\__/|(_( \_\
|_______ Troll Spokeswoman _____ http://www.ludd.luth.se/~vk/ ___|

Sharky

Nov 12, 2004, 8:08:50 PM11/12/04
In <4589696c.04110...@posting.google.com>, David Kotschessa
wrote:

>> Aaahhhh! Mmmmm...!
>> `--~-- '
>> \\/uu
>> bb\\
>

>Should I feel wierd that I got a little bit aroused by that?

The flicker in my monitor made the 'u u' look like a swing... based on that
I'd say "no".

>> >(Talking about nerdboy in excess is the next best thing to reading it.
>> > Come back!)
>>
>> I'm beginning to think we've made a grave mistake by not making a whole
>> bunch of noise about the SIX HUNDREDTH EPISODE!!!!!... or maybe Joaquim is
>> just stuck on how he's going to get past that giant Nerd Boy with the high
>> heels...HeH
>
>Well I don't know how he does it to begin with. New stuff every day,
>and he always delivers... er, except now of course.

I've often wondered if there wasn't a niche out there for "Nerd Boy" in the
online (and print) tech mags. Sites like Wired and ZDnet with tons of
readers. I could even imagine a strong market for university newspapers
(in the USA, anyway). The simplicity of expression accompanied with
obscurely hip references would seem to be ideal for the consumption of
young beer drenched minds... ;-)

ObASCII -- A Nerd Boy that comes close to the format of "ASCII Art Farts".

MEANWHILE, IN A BOX SOMEWHERE IN A CLOSET OR SOMETHING,
A LONE DISILLUSIONED ROBOT HEAD PLANS A DARING ESCAPE...

*Destroy* WILL THE ROBOT HEAD ESCAPE
*Nerd Boy* DESPITE ITS TOTAL LACK OF
*meep* LOCOMOTION? WILL IT DESTROY
` NERD BOY?
~== ...stay tuned... jg
Episode 27 (Aug. 30th 2001)
http://www/nerd-boy.net/

Sharky

Nov 12, 2004, 8:16:31 PM11/12/04
In <419354E0...@gmail.com>, Veronica Karlsson wrote:

>David Kotschessa wrote:
>> Sharky wrote:
>> >
>> > From: "The Ultimate Artist" <ult...@artistic.net>
>> > M-ID: <c65fo9$1tcf$1...@news.wplus.net>
>> >
>> > Uh! Uh! Uh! Take it ALL, bitch! Awk!
>> > `Oo ~OO '
>> > \\_/uu
>> > bb >>
>>
>> Should I feel wierd that I got a little bit aroused by that?
>
>... bla bla bla ... leaving something to the imagination ... bla bla bla ...

They did the same thing to "Felix the Cat" in the '70's. I quit bothering
when they attempted to go too far with the "Felix the Cat Does a Murder of
Crows" episode.

--
_________.__ __
/ _____/| |__ _____ _______| | _____.__.

____
/\ __\_
/ \/ \___\
\ /___/
/\_/ \ \
/ \____\
___/\ _ / /
/ \/ \ /_\/____/
\ / \___\
/ \_/\ / /
/ \/___/
\ _ / /
\/_| /___/
/ \___\
\ /\_/___/
\/___/
Who made this?

Balaam's Miracle

Nov 13, 2004, 6:24:10 PM11/13/04
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:16:31 -0500, Sharky <sha...@hellsgates.cor> wrote:

> They did the same thing to "Felix the Cat" in the '70's.

Shouldn't that be "Fritz the Cat"?

--
Balaam's Miracle
Visit http://balaamsmiracle.cjb.net , your source to Christian underground

Sharky

Nov 14, 2004, 8:36:57 PM11/14/04
In <opshffag...@sophie.mshome.net>, Balaam's Miracle wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:16:31 -0500, Sharky <sha...@hellsgates.cor> wrote:
>
>> They did the same thing to "Felix the Cat" in the '70's.
>
>Shouldn't that be "Fritz the Cat"?

You're right. "Fritz" was Felix' pr0n stage name.

ObASCII - Felix "Fritz" The Cat

iWs ,W[
W@@W. g@@[
i@@@@@s g@@@@W
@@@@@@@W. ,W@@@@@@
]@@@@@@@@@W. ,_______. ,m@@@@@@@@i
,@@@@@@@@@@@@W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@mm_g@@@@@@@@@@[
d@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
i@@@@@@@A*~~~~~VM@@@@@@@@@@Af~~~~V*@@@@@@@@@i
@@@@@A~ 'M@@@@@@A` 'V@@@@@@b
d@@@*` Y@@@@f V@@@@@.
i@@A` M@@P V@@@b
,@@A '@@ !@@@.
W@P @[ '@@W
d@@ , ]! ]@@b
g@@[ ,W@@s ] ,W@@s @@@i
i@@@[ W@@@@i ] W@@@@i @@@@i
i@@@@[ @@@@@[ ] @@@@@[ @@@@@i
g@@@@@[ @@@@@! @[ @@@@@[ @@@@@@i
d@@@@@@@ !@@@P iAW !@@@A ]@@@@@@@i
W@@@@@@@@b '~~ ,Z Yi '~~ ,@@@@@@@@@
'*@@@@@@@@s Z` Y. ,W@@@@@@@@A
'M@@@*f**W. ,Z Vs ,W*~~~M@@@f
'M@ 'Vs. ,z~ 'N_ ,Z~ d@P
M@@@ ~\-__ __z/` ,gmW@@mm_ '+e_. __=/` ,@@@@
'VMW g@@@@@@@@@W ~~~ ,WAf
~N. @@@@@@@@@@@! ,Z`
V. !M@@@@@@@@f gf-
'N. '~***f~ ,Z`
Vc. _Zf
~e_ ,gY~
'V=_ -@@D ,gY~ '
~\=__. ,__z=~`
'~~~*==Y*f~~~
jave

Timofei Shatrov

Nov 16, 2004, 2:40:41 AM11/16/04
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:16:31 -0500, Sharky <sha...@hellsgates.cor> tried
to confuse everyone with this message:

>In <419354E0...@gmail.com>, Veronica Karlsson wrote:
>
>>David Kotschessa wrote:

>>> Should I feel wierd that I got a little bit aroused by that?
>>
>>... bla bla bla ... leaving something to the imagination ... bla bla bla ...
>
>They did the same thing to "Felix the Cat" in the '70's. I quit bothering
>when they attempted to go too far with the "Felix the Cat Does a Murder of
>Crows" episode.

OMG! Felix the Cat is Wikipedia's featured article today!

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

Dave Bird

Jan 19, 2005, 8:03:26 PM1/19/05
In article<fb0gp0d90897dioe4...@4ax.com>, Sharky

<sha...@hellsgates.cor> writes:
>In <opshffag...@sophie.mshome.net>, Balaam's Miracle wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 20:16:31 -0500, Sharky <sha...@hellsgates.cor> wrote:
>>
>>> They did the same thing to "Felix the Cat" in the '70's.
>>
>>Shouldn't that be "Fritz the Cat"?
>
>You're right. "Fritz" was Felix' pr0n stage name.

ERm... to set the record slightly straighter... There was a VERY old
original cartoon called "Felix the Cat". He was clearly drawn in black
nib-and-ink on white paper and later done as black and white film.

MUCH later, in the 1960s and 70s, someone designed a rather different
version called FRITZ THE KAT (with a K). This had lots of sexually
explicit and generally anti-establishment content. It was not the same
artist at all.

--
FUCK THE SKULL OF HUBBARD, AND BUGGER THE DWARF HE RODE IN ON!!
8====3 (O 0) GROETEN --- PRINTZ XEMU EXTRAWL no real OT has
|n| (COMMANDER, FIFTH INVADER FORCE) ever existed
A society without a religion is like a maniac without a chainsaw.