flight of the assholes

probleMATTick!

Nov 10, 2009, 5:22:20 PM11/10/09
wouldn't it be just wonderful
if a couple others around here
got the urge to leave and never come back?
i can think of a few names, but, i'll let you guess.

so...where were we..?
this group sucks...everybody's stupid...nobody
does anything but flame...go start your own group
somewhere else...it's not worth the time anymore...etc

starting to get the picture..? if you're getting the urge to leave
and never come back, it might be because you're an asshole
and your asshole "wings" have been clipped which makes
it hard for you to take a shit on people and have them
give a shit back.

so, the faster you fly the fuck off, the better it'll be for
everybody.

toodle fucking doo

asshole.

probleMATTick
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2009, 6:30:33 PM11/10/09
"ggamble" <gga...@bitter-burnout.net> wrote:

> if you're getting the urge to leave
>
> and never come back, it might be because you're an asshole

This from the man who gave the world "Pete The Dog" & "Regrets Of The
Nam"... hilarious & pathetic at once.

"Look it up." -Dennis M. Hammes, Litt. D.

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Nov 10, 2009, 6:33:28 PM11/10/09
On Nov 10, 6:30�pm, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thought RMB had it's problems.

Feel right at home here.

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2009, 6:36:19 PM11/10/09

I'm sure you know Dale Houstman, right? He's a regular here as well as
at the Beatles newsgroup...

--
Will Dockery, music & random thoughts:
http://blip.fm/WillDockery

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Nov 10, 2009, 6:39:40 PM11/10/09
> Will Dockery, music & random thoughts:http://blip.fm/WillDockery- Hide quoted text -

I do like his writing , yes. Poetry or other.

Will Dockery

Nov 10, 2009, 7:37:31 PM11/10/09
On Nov 10, 6:39 pm, BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Blackpoolji...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Nov 10, 6:36 pm, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > Thought RMB had it's problems.
>
> > > Feel right at home here.
>
> > I'm sure you know Dale Houstman, right? He's a regular here as well as
> > at the Beatles newsgroup...
>
> > --
> > Will Dockery, music & random thoughts:http://blip.fm/WillDockery-Hide quoted text -

> I do like his writing , yes. Poetry or other.

Yes, Houstman has some interesting thoughts, although sometimes his
poetry brings to mind the recent discussion of Paul McCartney's
"Golden Slumbers" lyrics, if you get my drift...

--
Will Dockery music & random thoughts:
http://blip.fm/WillDockery

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Nov 10, 2009, 9:27:48 PM11/10/09
if you get my drift...

Waist high.

G&tSP

Nov 10, 2009, 10:58:35 PM11/10/09
> I do like his writing , yes. Poetry or other.

Unfortunately Dale isn't posting right now. He let us for a while a
couple of months ago, with a leave-taking archived for posterity here:

<http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/
bf6d48799dd4592d?hl=en>

There's still plenty of Houstman in the archives, for example; some of
which you may not have read. Be sure to look up his classic,

~While Sporking Through a Pile of Poo~:
<http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/
d62dca8839f0b918?hl=en>

Will Dockery

Nov 11, 2009, 12:50:40 AM11/11/09
On Nov 10, 10:58 pm, "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 10, 6:39 pm, BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Blackpoolji...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > I'm sure you know Dale Houstman, right? He's a regular here as well as
> > > at the Beatles newsgroup...
>
> > > --
> > > Will Dockery, music & random thoughts:http://blip.fm/WillDockery
>
> > I do like his writing , yes. Poetry or other.
>
> Unfortunately Dale isn't posting right now. He let us for a while a
> couple of months ago, with a leave-taking archived for posterity here:
>
> <http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/
> bf6d48799dd4592d?hl=en>
>
> There's still plenty of Houstman in the archives, for example; some of
> which you may not have read. Be sure to look up his classic,
>
> ~While Sporking Through a Pile of Poo~:
> <http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/
> d62dca8839f0b918?hl=en>

Of course, my favorite Dale Houstman poem (I assume he wrote it) is
"Her Lark Colony":

http://alt.nntp2http.com/books/beatgeneration/2007/07/55cc02c1a15d18f7650a7d6c4b9ecbda.html

"George Dance" wrote
> [...]
>
> Humans create knowledge through bisociation - making associations or
> connections between ideas that are not logically connected. That
> includes scientific knowledge (the scientist associates lightning with
> electricity, eg.), humour (a smartass associates you with a duck), or
> art (a poet comes up with an image).
>
> Ideas include an important subset - perceptions and impressions -
> which are observed, rather than thought. One has an impression of an
> object only when one is present to it: otherwise, the best one can
> have is a memory.
>
> The imagery used in traditional western poetry bisociates impressions
> with (common) memories of other impressions, either explicit (metaphor
> or simile) or implicit (symbol). Haiku also involves bisociation, but
> with the important restriction that both ideas must be impressions.
> IOW, neither can be a metaphor; both have to be present at the same
> time. Or, to paraphrase Kerouac, haiku requires "The discipline of
> pointing out [and bisociating. two] things directly, purely,
> concretely, no abstractions or explanations."
>
> (Which is why, BTW, one can say that American haiku began with
> Kerouac. While there were other American haiku writers before him,
> they had little or no influence on the rest of the literature; while
> those who did, Pound and the Imagists, were influenced by haiku but
> never actually wrote any. Take Pound's "In a Station of the Metro" as
> a paradigm example of the imagist non-haiku.)
>
> > "Poetry and prose had for a long time fallen into the false hands of
> > the false. These new pure poets confess forth for the sheer joy of
> > confession."
>
> The problem with the haiku approach, of writing only about what is
> present, is that nature does not conveniently supply loads of both
> meaningful and rare bisociations. (If a bisociation is not rare - if
> it's something everyone can observe, and virtually everyone has - then
> it's a cliche). Unless one is very lucky, the best one will get out
> of using that method is a haiku - one powerful image, and nothing
> else.
>
> So, what happens when a poet tries to apply this confessional
> technique to longer poetry: if he tries to write, say, an ode, while
> restricting himself to description of impressions? If he's lucky, he
> has one good image; if luckier, he'll spot another during the writing;
> but that's it. The balance of the poem will have to consist of pure
> description, as that's all the poet's allowed.
>
> The result has been a lot of poetry, written from the 1950s on in the
> Confessional style, that consist of little but pure, non-bisociative
> description - "chopped up prose" - or trivial or uninteresting
> bisociations - "cliches" - and some of nothig but.
>
> To name two poems that you've expressed a dislike for in the past, I'd
> conclude that: There is a direct line between Kerouac's philosophy of
> writing, expressed above, and results like "Spectre" and "Pete the
Dog Died."

Well, something those two poems have in common, they both lack the /
zing/
that made the Beats, and poets like Rimbaud before them kick ass
poets.

Of the two, "Spectre" is far superior to "Pete the Dog Died" with two
good
images ("scarecrow" + "stringy hair") and all that cool beatnik
who-shot-john of swinging wife swappers, while "PTDD" has nothing good
that
can be said about it.

Two current poets who take the Kerouac way and are fully aware that
the hip
confession must be loaded with interesting images and never forget
that:

"It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that /zing/"

are Dale Houstman and Stuart Leichter.

Houstman cascades surreal images ("sit on the street corner and paint
with
words") though a stencil cutout of memory and experience, and dream
(hallucination)... he's telling something important but makes the
finding
out whatever it is an interesting trip for the reader:

<Her Lark Colony snipped for copyright reasons>

From my review of "Her Lark Colony", a few years ago:

"...The white-on-white this thread has turned to reminds me of the
paleness
of your poem "Her Lark Colony", with the vivid flashes of primary
color
[red, blue, et cetera] that flash in violently and unexpectedly...
astounding mix of complexity and simplicity, and wound tight like a
crystal
wristwatch. This poem always plays off like a silent black and white
film
montage, with little sparks of color, like the colors on Travis
Bickle's wet
windshield, and read aloud cries for a saxophone and stripped down
stand up
bass..."

Stuart's poetry is more difficult to pin down /why/ it kicks ass, but
it
does. What comes to mind is the legendary comment William Burroughs
made to
Kerouac as JK handed him page after page of rapidfire typewriting
(probably
while WB was in exile in Mexico City after accidentally killing his
wife in
New Orleans in a William Tell act gone wrong, but I'd have to look it
up.
BTW, there's several beautiful essays on Burroughs over at
alt.books.beatgeneration which has really revived my interest in Old
Bull
Lee... including a long review of the hard to find novel "Queer", one
WB
I've never had a chance to read, in fact never seen it for sale in
these
parts, for probably obvious reasons): "I don't really /think/ about
[Kerouac's writing] it, I just rather /like/ it, that's all...
sniff..."

The combination of elements from both these poems could produce the
perfect
poem, in my opinion.

> > -Jack Kerouac "The Origins Of Joy In Poetry"
>
> [much snippage of backthread; however, this is still too good to omit]
>
> <quote>
> > > Of Kerouac, [Ferlinghetti] says: ``Allen was always saying . . .
> > > Kerouac was gay, but I thought that was really absurd. He was one of
> > > the biggest woman chasers I ever met.'' </q>>

Yeah... that's a keeper... heh.
----

Anyways... carry on...

--
Will Dockery music & random thoughts:
http://blip.fm/WillDockery

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 11, 2009, 1:20:47 AM11/11/09

"Will Dockery" <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

= snip =

Of which you'll post without permission, I'm sure.

Will Dockery

Nov 11, 2009, 2:46:34 AM11/11/09
On Nov 10, 5:22 pm, "probleMATTick!"

Hello, Matt, are you back or gone and just dropping in for a drive-by?

the messenjah

Nov 11, 2009, 9:40:31 AM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 1:20 am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
<noem...@here.invalidd> wrote:
> "Will Dockery" <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 10, 10:58 pm, "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> > > I do like his writing , yes. Poetry or other.
>
> > Unfortunately Dale isn't posting right now. He let us for a while a
> > couple of months ago, with a leave-taking archived for posterity here:
>
> > <http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.arts.poetry.comments/msg/
> > bf6d48799dd4592d?hl=en>
>
> > There's still plenty of Houstman in the archives,
>
> = snip =
>
> Of which you'll post without permission, I'm sure.- Hide quoted text -

Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will. He's a decent dude
who never started any trouble with anyone in this newsgroup.

He's always been polite to his critics. Even when Gary Gamble made fun
of the death of a woman that Will loved.

http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

Will Dockery

Nov 11, 2009, 9:51:36 AM11/11/09
On Nov 11, 9:40 am, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

> Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will. He's a decent dude
> who never started any trouble with anyone in this newsgroup.
>
> He's always been polite to his critics. Even when Gary Gamble made fun
> of the death of a woman that Will loved.

Thanks, Chuck.

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

> http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 12, 2009, 8:31:23 AM11/12/09

"the messenjah" <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in message

Of course you would, Chuckles. You're both idiots. Though it's refreshing to
see a post by you that doesn't spam usenet for once.

He's a decent dude

I disagree. I find him to be a horrible person, a lazy asshole and someone
completely devoid of worth and ambition. He's only a few levels short of a
sociopath, really.

>who never started any trouble with anyone in this newsgroup.

Unlike you, who's a notable spammer and dickhead, right?

He's always been polite to his critics. Even when Gary Gamble made fun
of the death of a woman that Will loved.

Will used her death for personal attention, you feeb.

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 12, 2009, 8:42:46 AM11/12/09

wrote:

> Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will. He's a decent dude
> who never started any trouble with anyone in this newsgroup.
>
> He's always been polite to his critics. Even when Gary Gamble made fun
> of the death of a woman that Will loved.

Thanks, Chuck.

GET A ROOM

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 12, 2009, 9:58:51 AM11/12/09
Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:40:31 -0800 (PST), the messenjah wrote:
>
> >Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will
>
> Birds of a feather flock together.

I notice you accidentally snipped his statement, every word of which
is true:

> Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will. He's a decent dude
> who never started any trouble with anyone in this newsgroup.
>
> He's always been polite to his critics. Even when Gary Gamble made fun
> of the death of a woman that Will loved.

--

"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

> http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

the messenjah

Nov 12, 2009, 1:28:15 PM11/12/09
On Nov 12, 8:31 am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
<noem...@here.invalidd> wrote:
> "the messenjah" <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote in message

please be obsessed with me... make fun of me... accuse me of heinous
acts i would never think of doing... make fun of my family... my
job... my life... because you know, it's all about me... but you know
what they say... and they do say it... if you are obsessed with
someone's life, chances are you have no life of your own... but don't
let that stop ya... have at it...

http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

> He's always been polite to his critics. Even when Gary Gamble made fun
> of the death of a woman that Will loved.
>
> Will used her death for personal attention, you feeb.

the messenjah

Nov 12, 2009, 1:28:35 PM11/12/09
On Nov 12, 9:16 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:40:31 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
> <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>wrote:

> >Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will
>
> Birds of a feather flock together.

please be obsessed with me... make fun of me... accuse me of heinous

acts i would never think of doing... make fun of my family... my
job... my life... because you know, it's all about me... but you know
what they say... and they do say it... if you are obsessed with
someone's life, chances are you have no life of your own... but don't
let that stop ya... have at it...

http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

> <space reserved below for spammed reply>

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 12, 2009, 2:07:59 PM11/12/09

> Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:40:31 -0800 (PST), the messenjah wrote:
>>
>> >Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will
>>
>> Birds of a feather flock together.
>
> I notice you accidentally snipped his statement, every word of which
> is true:

I doubt there was any accident about it, and none of those words were true,
not even "He," "decent" (especially decent) or "a."

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 12, 2009, 2:08:23 PM11/12/09

"Meat Plow" <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:40:31 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
> <theguyo...@veryfast.biz>wrote:

>>Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will
>
> Birds of a feather flock together.
>
> <space reserved below for spammed reply>

Wow MP are you psychic or something?

-----

On Nov 12, 9:16 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:40:31 -0800 (PST), the messenjah

> <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>wrote:

> >Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will
>
> Birds of a feather flock together.

please be obsessed with me... make fun of me... accuse me of heinous

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 12, 2009, 2:08:55 PM11/12/09

"the messenjah" <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in message

There's no obsession, but I'll be more than happy to make fun of you and
point out what a sad, spamming douche you act like on Usenet.

Will Dockery

Nov 12, 2009, 4:47:37 PM11/12/09
On Nov 12, 1:28 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

> On Nov 12, 9:16 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:40:31 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
> > <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>wrote:
>
> > >Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will
>
> > Birds of a feather flock together.
>
> please be obsessed with me

Is your copy-and-paste function stuck, man? Jeeze...

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 13, 2009, 9:47:27 AM11/13/09

wrote:
> On Nov 12, 9:16 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:40:31 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
> > <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>wrote:
>
> > >Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will
>
> > Birds of a feather flock together.
>
> please be obsessed with me

Is your copy-and-paste function stuck, man? Jeeze...

Chuckle's copy and paste is the result of a mental breakdown, the likes of
which hasn't been seen since Rusty Waters got stuck in his kitchen door and
tried to gnaw his hands off to be able to reach his refrigerator.

Will Dockery

Nov 13, 2009, 10:02:13 AM11/13/09
"Orson Wells as CitizenCain" <noem...@here.invalidd> wrote:

> the result of a mental breakdown

At least you're aware of your problem, Orson.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 13, 2009, 9:59:00 PM11/13/09

"Will Dockery" <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Will Dockery

Nov 13, 2009, 10:06:49 PM11/13/09
On Nov 13, 11:26 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:58:51 -0800 (PST), Will Dockery wrote:
>
> >I notice you accidentally snipped his statement,
>
> No, I purposefully snipped

"We know." -Dennis M. Hammes, Litt. D.

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 13, 2009, 10:13:08 PM11/13/09

>purposefully snipped

Will Dockery

Nov 18, 2009, 2:34:13 PM11/18/09
the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will. He's a decent dude
> who never started any trouble with anyone in this newsgroup.
>
> He's always been polite to his critics. Even when Gary Gamble made fun
> of the death of a woman that Will loved.

And the film from the last days of that era will soon be brought to
light.

Here are some of the stills from the 1996 Shadowville All-Stars
film... including footage of the late Rick Howe, who Rick Edwards &
Henry Conley both knew. He used to be a part of the downtown open mic
scene of 1995-97, when The Loft, Human Experience Theatre, Bizarre
Earth & The Brewery (a coffeeshop next door to where Fountain City is
now) were the only places in downtown Shadowville, & we did fine. Sure
could have used that Loft balcony, though... which was over a decade
away:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=39701667&albumId=2896515

Stay tuned...

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

> http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 18, 2009, 11:23:41 PM11/18/09

> the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>>
>> Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will. He's a decent dude
>> who never started any trouble with anyone in this newsgroup.
>>
>> He's always been polite to his critics. Even when Gary Gamble made fun
>> of the death of a woman that Will loved.
>
> And the film from the last days of that era will soon be brought to
> light.
>
> Here are some of the stills from the 1996 Shadowville All-Stars
> film...

= snip =

Great, the Will Dockery version of "gigli."

Will Dockery

Nov 21, 2009, 4:42:39 AM11/21/09
My pal Michael Lindberg of Sweden put together a nice video
interpretation of "Truck Stop Woman", which seems to be well-liked
over in Europe right now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtQEf7bnfs

> > Actually I feel I must come to the defense of Will. He's a decent dude
> > who never started any trouble with anyone in this newsgroup.
>
> > He's always been polite to his critics. Even when Gary Gamble made fun
> > of the death of a woman that Will loved.
>
> And the film from the last days of that era will soon be brought to
> light.
>
> Here are some of the stills from the 1996 Shadowville All-Stars
> film... including footage of the late Rick Howe, who Rick Edwards &
> Henry Conley both knew. He used to be a part of the downtown open mic
> scene of 1995-97, when The Loft, Human Experience Theatre, Bizarre
> Earth & The Brewery (a coffeeshop next door to where Fountain City is
> now) were the only places in downtown Shadowville, & we did fine. Sure
> could have used that Loft balcony, though... which was over a decade
> away:
>

> http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture...

Critic Al

Nov 21, 2009, 4:08:23 PM11/21/09
What does "In corporation with Will Dockery mean"? Are you a corporation?

"Will Dockery" <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

=z=

Nov 21, 2009, 5:37:07 PM11/21/09
> > "Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery>http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght- Hide quoted text -

!hey doc...michael did nice work on tsw...i enjoyed the video and the
song (once again)...maybe he can do something with one of mine
eh?...how about that beatles "on record" gig the history channel has
coming up this wed?...looks like some unseen studio video going
on...should be interesting to watch…anyway, nice job by michael on
your music…even though you guys are a corperatchine...damn!...i never
could spell Worcestershire...
=z=

http://www.soundclick.com/shaunhull

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

Nov 21, 2009, 6:22:49 PM11/21/09
On Nov 21, 4:42�am, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My pal Michael Lindberg of Sweden put together a nice video
> interpretation of "Truck Stop Woman", which seems to be well-liked
> over in Europe right now...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtQEf7bnfs

Good stuff from your friend Michael.

By coincidence, my videoographer is also in Sweden. Name is Ken
Nichols..moved from England and runs a James Honeyman Scott tribute
page on MySpace.

He did this video for my song "Quiert The Music" a song for JHS
tribute.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=60943592

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 22, 2009, 2:16:56 AM11/22/09

"Will Dockery" <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> My pal Michael Lindberg of Sweden put together a nice video
> interpretation of "Truck Stop Woman", which seems to be well-liked
> over in Europe right now...

You're just TRYING to start an international incident, AREN'T YOU?

First China, now Europe! For fuck's sake stop it before we're invaded by the
Russians!

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 22, 2009, 2:17:26 AM11/22/09

"Critic Al" <m...@home.now> wrote in message

> What does "In corporation with Will Dockery mean"? Are you a corporation?

Yea, haven't you ever heard of "Douchebags, Inc.?"

George Dance

Nov 22, 2009, 10:01:12 AM11/22/09
On Nov 21, 4:42 am, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:

I commented on YT, telling Mr. Lindberg that "The video is interesting
(especially considering it relies only on stills, the sound quality is
light years ahead of the earlier live videos on YT, and the song
itself grows on me with every listen." I also had some complaints
about the accompanying text, which he was gracious enough to
acknowledge and re-edit to some degree. Definitely if I want to hear
TSW (and it is one I like to give a listen to now and then), that's
the page I'll go to. fer now.

Message has been deleted

G&tSP

Nov 22, 2009, 12:04:25 PM11/22/09
On Nov 22, 10:20 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 17:08:23 -0400, "Critic Al" <m...@home.now>wrote:
>
> >What does "In corporation with Will Dockery mean"? Are you a corporation?
>
> It means that Willy made a typing boo boo....

Dumbass: the writer's name was Michael.

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 22, 2009, 9:13:20 PM11/22/09
On Nov 22, 10:01 am, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> On Nov 21, 4:42 am, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > My pal Michael Lindberg of Sweden put together a nice video
> > interpretation of "Truck Stop Woman", which seems to be well-liked
> > over in Europe right now...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtQEf7bnfs

> > > And the film from the last days of that era will soon be brought to
> > > light.
>
> > > Here are some of the stills from the 1996 Shadowville All-Stars
> > > film... including footage of the late Rick Howe, who Rick Edwards &
> > > Henry Conley both knew. He used to be a part of the downtown open mic
> > > scene of 1995-97, when The Loft, Human Experience Theatre, Bizarre
> > > Earth & The Brewery (a coffeeshop next door to where Fountain City is
> > > now) were the only places in downtown Shadowville, & we did fine. Sure
> > > could have used that Loft balcony, though... which was over a decade
> > > away:
>
> > >http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture...
>
> > > Stay tuned...
>
> > > "Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery>http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght
>
> I commented on YT, telling Mr. Lindberg that "The video is interesting
> (especially considering it relies only on stills, the sound quality is
> light years ahead of the earlier live videos on YT, and the song
> itself grows on me with every listen." I also had some complaints
> about the accompanying text, which he was gracious enough to
> acknowledge and re-edit to some degree. Definitely if I want to hear
> TSW (and it is one I like to give a listen to now and then), that's
> the page I'll go to. fer now.

Yes, Michael did a good job, I think.

--
"Truck Stop Woman" by Will Dockery (the video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtQEf7bnfs

G&tSP

Nov 23, 2009, 8:50:52 PM11/23/09
On Nov 22, 1:48 pm, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:04:25 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP"
> <gand...@yahoo.ca>wrote:
> shut the fuck up

To paraphrase your feline on-line friend: Make me, Meat Head.

Will Dockery

Nov 24, 2009, 4:00:33 PM11/24/09
On Nov 23, 8:50 pm, "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 1:48 pm, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> > >Dumbass: the writer's name was Michael.
>
> > shut the fuck up
>
> To paraphrase your feline on-line friend: Make me, Meat Head.

Meat Plow seems to be a fan of yours, George.