Meat Plow's "copyright violation"

Message has been deleted

G&tSP

Nov 16, 2009, 8:45:52 PM11/16/09

From: Meat Plow <me...@petitmorte.net>
Newsgroups:
alabama.general,alt.music.country,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.makers,rec.arts.poems,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.arts.poetry.urban,alt.poetry
Subject: Chuck Lysaght Rape Poetry (was Re: j r sherman
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:41:49 -0500

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:51:59 -0600, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com>wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:17:17 -0500, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 08:19:46 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
>><theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>wrote:
>>
>>>hey check out j r sherman's myspace page... I guess j r doesn't like
>>>britney spears... he wants to watch her get raped... hmmm... you can
>>>search his friends and find joy yourcenar... yikes!!!
>>
>>Nice way to show how much you don't obsess over jr.
>
>PedoKluck always did have a subtle approach to Usenet posting.

Plus it's a cool way to draw the heat away from the babysitter rape
fantasy poem he created. You know this one titled Perfect Angel.

Perfect Angel by 'a middle aged' Chuck Lysaght AKA
<the messenjah theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
<http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Chuck_Lysaght>
<http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght>

>>> i knew it was wrong
>>> i'm not really a good babysitter
>>> i felt myself getting hard
>>> as she sat in my lap
>>> and then she kissed me
>>> i told her no
>>> she kept kissing me
>>> soon the passion
>>> was too much
>>> i grabbed her
>>> and slammed my swollen cock
>>>i nto her virgin pussy
>>> and exploded as she screamed
>>> hours of screams
>>> then...
>>> her parents came home
>>> asked if she did her homework
>>> and if she behaved
>>> she looked at me
>>> and wet her lips with her tongue
>>> i said yes
>>> she was a perfect angel

Hey, Meat Puppet, you realize that you just "published" Chuck's poem
to usenet without his permission, don't you? You do realize that, by
the reasoning of you and your k0oKfrendz, that makes you a "copyright
violator," don't you?

Or are you just too supid to remember how you K0Oked out about that
mere days ago on the same poetry groups?

Will Dockery

Nov 16, 2009, 8:59:54 PM11/16/09
> From: Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>
> Newsgroups:
> alabama.general,alt.music.country,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.makers­,rec.arts.poems,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.arts.poetry.urban,alt.poe­try

> Subject: Chuck Lysaght Rape Poetry (was Re: j r sherman
> Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:41:49 -0500
> b099-2862ab398...@z41g2000yqz.googlegroups.com> <39lv3f.6kh.
> 1...@news.alt.net> <aeq0g5pg3526fmnj1brs9e9o5ikrmme...@4ax.com>

Oh, Barbie the Cat will be so upset about this...

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Russell B. Walters

Nov 16, 2009, 9:46:31 PM11/16/09
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:45:52 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP" <gan...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

Jingle bells
Jingle bells
Jingle all the way

Now sue me ya fuckwit.

G&tSP

Nov 16, 2009, 10:00:41 PM11/16/09
On Nov 16, 9:46 pm, Russell B. Walters <Ev...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:45:52 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca>
> wrote:

> >From: Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>

> >Newsgroups:
> >alabama.general,alt.music.country,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.makers,rec.arts.poems,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.arts.poetry.urban,alt.poetry
> >Subject: Chuck Lysaght Rape Poetry (was Re: j r sherman
> >Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:41:49 -0500

Relax, Rusty; Meat Pie can't sue you for "copyright violation". For
one thing, he didn't write Jingle Bells. For another, he's never
written anything else, either.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2009, 3:52:36 PM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 2:03 pm, Azz Pizz <penac...@yomomma.hot.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:45:52 -0800 (PST), G&tSP wrote:
> > the reasoning of you and your k0oKfrendz, that makes you a "copyright
> > violator," don't you?
>
> The name "Meat Plow" is a copyright violation of the Stone Temple Pilots.

Well, they can't copyright a name or a title... they could have
trademarked it, though...

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

> --
>
> Azz Pizz Institute
> The OFFICIAL Verbal Diarrhea Think Tank (tm)
> Washington, DC

"The Great One"

Nov 17, 2009, 4:11:41 PM11/17/09

"Meat Plow" <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message news:39rj7b.r...@news.alt.net...
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:00:41 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP"
> <gan...@yahoo.ca>wrote:
> Ah poor wittle georgie-boi gotta spanky spanky and now he's gunna cry.
>
> ......heh

Meat Plow, you're an Idiot !!
--
HJ

G&tSP

Nov 17, 2009, 5:27:53 PM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 4:11 pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
wrote:
> "Meat Plow" <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote in messagenews:39rj7b.r...@news.alt.net...

> > >Relax, Rusty; Meat Pie can't sue you for "copyright violation". For
> > >one thing, he didn't write Jingle Bells. For another, he's never
> > >written anything else, either.
>
> > gotta spanky spanky
> > and now gunna cry.

> Meat Plow, you're an Idiot !!
> --
> HJ

Maybe he can plead the "Twinkie Defense."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie_defense

"The Great One"

Nov 17, 2009, 6:24:35 PM11/17/09

"G&tSP" <gan...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:00016626-e360-4f7f...@o10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinkie_defense
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

LOL....Good One !!
--
John C.

Will Dockery

Nov 17, 2009, 6:53:49 PM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 2:10 pm, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> I do what I want without explanation to anyone

Makes sense.

Message has been deleted

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 18, 2009, 1:44:37 AM11/18/09

Overweight racist and permanent pizza putz "Russell B. Walters"
<Ev...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Rusty you always were an idiot.

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 18, 2009, 1:48:35 AM11/18/09

"Will Dockery" <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Nov 17, 2:03 pm, Azz Pizz <penac...@yomomma.hot.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:45:52 -0800 (PST), G&tSP wrote:
> > the reasoning of you and your k0oKfrendz, that makes you a "copyright
> > violator," don't you?
>
> The name "Meat Plow" is a copyright violation of the Stone Temple Pilots.

Well, they can't copyright a name or a title... they could have
trademarked it, though...

someone should copyright 'will dockery' and sue the hell out of you

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

G&tSP

Nov 18, 2009, 6:32:23 AM11/18/09
On Nov 17, 6:24 pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
wrote:
> "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote in messagenews:00016626-e360-4f7f...@o10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

Thanks. Seriously, though, I'm getting concerned about Meat Pie. He's
going through some pretty severe mood swings -- his behavior is
becoming increasingly erratic -- and I'm wondering if it could be due
to all those Twinkies.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

"The Great One"

Nov 18, 2009, 1:35:47 PM11/18/09

"Meat Plow" <me...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message news:39ttp3.v...@news.alt.net...
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 03:32:23 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP"
> <gan...@yahoo.ca>wrote:
>
> <snip Cockbrain's blather>

> >Thanks. Seriously, though, I'm getting concerned about Meat Pie. He's
> >going through some pretty severe mood swings -- his behavior is
> >becoming increasingly erratic -- and I'm wondering if it could be due
> >to all those Twinkies.
>
> And you're supposedly an adult? That kind of humor doesn't even come
> off as grade school. It's just plain fucking retarded. Like you.
> --
> Fatty Plow

It's necessary to possess a functioning brain to properly understand humor, Meat Spatula !!
--
John C.

Will Dockery

Nov 18, 2009, 2:09:29 PM11/18/09
On Nov 18, 6:32 am, "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 6:24 pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
> wrote:
>
> > "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote in messagenews:00016626-e360-4f7f...@o10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
>
> > On Nov 17, 4:11 pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
> > wrote:

I remember that Elvis had a Twinkie problem, as well, near the end.

--
"Red Lipped Stranger" & other stories:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

G&tSP

Nov 18, 2009, 5:36:34 PM11/18/09
On Nov 18, 11:43 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 03:32:23 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP"
> <gand...@yahoo.ca>wrote:
>

> >Seriously, though, I'm getting concerned about Meat Pie. He's
> >going through some pretty severe mood swings -- his behavior is
> >becoming increasingly erratic -- and I'm wondering if it could be due
> >to all those Twinkies.
>
> just plain fucking retarded.

Maybe that's all it is. But you do seem to be getting worse.

Will Dockery

Nov 18, 2009, 5:57:56 PM11/18/09
On Nov 16, 10:00 pm, "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 16, 9:46 pm, Russell B. Walters <Ev...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:45:52 -0800 (PST), "G&tSP" <gand...@yahoo.ca>
> > wrote:

> > >From: Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net>
> > >Newsgroups:
> > >alabama.general,alt.music.country,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.music.maker­s,rec.arts.poems,rec.arts.poems,us.arts.poetry,alt.arts.poetry.urban,alt.po­etry

MP only does covers of other people's songs... not that there's
anything wrong with that, but it kind of shot his claims to Hell that
"his" music was "better" than mine... since "his" music isn't even
his.

Funniest moment of that marathon thread was when Karla Rogers popped
in with the lie that MP's songwriting "rocked", and was indeed better
than mine. Her credibility never recovered after that, though she is
improving somewhat as the years go by.

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 19, 2009, 12:11:33 AM11/19/09

Funniest moment of that marathon thread was when Karla Rogers popped
in with the lie that MP's songwriting "rocked", and was indeed better
than mine. Her credibility never recovered after that, though she is
improving somewhat as the years go by.

Wow, you truly are one delusional bastard.

Will Dockery

Nov 19, 2009, 4:12:46 AM11/19/09
On Nov 18, 3:00 am, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:44:37 -0500, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
>
> <noem...@here.invalidd> wrote:
> >idiot.
>
> How many accounts did you have shot out from under you, Dink?
>
> For a midget net-stalker like you to accuse Waters of anything is one
> of those PeeKayBee kinda thangs, don't you think?
>
> Well, I know you don't think, but I'm sure you can see where I'm going
> with this.  The only difference between you and E-Mutt is that he went
> to the pen, you were allowed to roam free.
>
> HTH

Like magic, you can get the kid to s.t.f.u. every time, Fred!

--

"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

> --
>
> Lits Slut#10
> Usenet Ruiner #3
> Top Asshole On The Net #2
> Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2
> Hammer of Thor - August 2005
> Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Trainer of Steve 'BowTurd' Young
> COOSN-075-07-81342
> Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 19, 2009, 6:32:43 AM11/19/09

On Nov 18, 3:00 am, Fred Hall <fkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 01:44:37 -0500, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
>
> <noem...@here.invalidd> wrote:
> >idiot.
>
> How many accounts did you have shot out from under you, Dink?
>
> For a midget net-stalker like you to accuse Waters of anything is one
> of those PeeKayBee kinda thangs, don't you think?
>
> Well, I know you don't think, but I'm sure you can see where I'm going
> with this. The only difference between you and E-Mutt is that he went
> to the pen, you were allowed to roam free.
>
> HTH

Like magic, you can get the kid to s.t.f.u. every time, Fred!

The only magic trick here is the disappearance of your brain and reading
comprehension skills, Dockery -- as if you ever had anything in the first
place that could be classified as "skills."

I have Fraud Hall in the killfile; he's been there for months, hell I don't
even know for how long. Couldn't tell ya. But one thing I *do* know is why I
put him there in the first place ---- douchebag remarks like those above.
Pleased to stop responding to him and return to your usual narcisstic
stupidity, okay THANKEE-SAI

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Nov 19, 2009, 6:34:15 AM11/19/09

>> Who besides someone with a sick, deeply demented mind sits around and
>> dreams about raping our young girls
>
> Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg both wrote similar "Shock
> Poetry"... although Ginsberg's were about young boys.
>
> who are still young enough to need
>> adult supervision? What age do most people start trusting their kids
>> alone at home? Hell I've seen 13 year olds baby sit for others. So
>> where does that leave Chuck Lysaght's imagination? Molesting/torturing
>> an 8-10 year old?
>>
>> discuss
>
> First point in the discussion would be the reminder from Karla Rogers:
>
> "Don't mistake the writer of the poem for the speaker in the poem."

"Don't mistake Will Dockery for someone intelligent and well-groomed with
ambition and a high work ethic."

Message has been deleted

�n�hw��f

Nov 19, 2009, 12:12:16 PM11/19/09
"G&tSP" <gan...@yahoo.ca> pinched out a steaming pile of

> Maybe it is getting worse.

You better head on over to the Free Clinic again, m4s73r 0f 5Td's.

^_^

Will Dockery

Nov 22, 2009, 9:20:54 PM11/22/09

MP seems to have his good days and his bad days...

--
"Truck Stop Woman" by Will Dockery (the video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtQEf7bnfs

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 23, 2009, 12:51:40 PM11/23/09
On Nov 23, 10:35 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:20:54 -0800 (PST), Will Dockery speculated:

> >MP seems to have his good days and his bad days...
>
> Does it "seem" that way to you old buddy?

Sure does, Meat.

> My days are what I want them to seem like to you.

That's fine, Meat. Life should be what you want it to be, as much as
possible. Here's what I've been up to, these days... check it out and
give me some critique if you have the time, since your days seem busy
to me, these days:

G&tSP

Nov 23, 2009, 8:48:58 PM11/23/09
On Nov 23, 10:35 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:20:54 -0800 (PST), Will Dockery
> <will.dock...@gmail.com>wrote:

> >> Maybe that's all it is. But you do seem to be getting worse.
>
> >MP seems to have his good days and his bad days...
>
> Does it "seem" that way to you old buddy?
>
> My days are what I want them to seem like to you. Don't forget that.

So you want it to seem like you're suffering from mood swings that
cause you to behave erratically? Interesting -- and perhaps, since you
also "seem" to have been recruited into AAPC as Cythera's replacement
troll, appropriate, too.

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 24, 2009, 2:40:43 PM11/24/09
On Nov 24, 11:06 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> my fanbois

So, you have fans, MP?

Does that mean you've finally posted some of your music somewhere here
and I've missed it? Is it one of the tunes you cover or have you
finally tried to write a song of your own?

Here's one of mine that's becoming pretty well known and liked in
Europe... in may even have a couple of "fans" by now:

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 25, 2009, 9:37:29 AM11/25/09
On Nov 25, 9:22 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:40:43 -0800 (PST), Will Dockery wrote:
> >On Nov 24, 11:06?am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
> >> my fanbois
>
> >So, you have fans, MP?
>
> Yes

What do you do that they're fans of? Your music?

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 25, 2009, 7:08:50 PM11/25/09
Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>Will Dockery wrote:

> >> Yes
>
> >What
>
> Yes

That's cool, MP... the "Truck Stop Woman" song is going over well in
Europe, of all places, for me:

--
Truck Stop Woman by Dockery & Conley (the video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtQEf7bnfs

the messenjah

Dec 19, 2009, 12:48:11 PM12/19/09
On Nov 16, 4:32 pm, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:

I suppose if someone writes a poem about burning down a barn they will
become an arsonist in the eyes of these usenet tards. Should we hold
Stephen King responsible for all the people who have arrived at an
untimely death in his books? Like Jane's Addiction said, Nothing's
Shocking.

http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

> --
> "Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery- Hide quoted text -

Will Dockery

Dec 19, 2009, 5:28:00 PM12/19/09
On Dec 19, 12:48 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

> On Nov 16, 4:32 pm, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Nov 16, 8:41 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
>
> > > You know this one titled Perfect Angel.
>
> > > Perfect Angel by Chuck Lysaght

> > > <http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght>

> > Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg both wrote similar "Shock
> > Poetry"... although Ginsberg's were about young boys.
>
> > First point in the discussion would be the reminder from Karla Rogers:
>
> > "Don't mistake the writer of the poem for the speaker in the poem."
>
> I suppose if someone writes a poem about burning down a barn they will
> become an arsonist in the eyes of these usenet tards. Should we hold
> Stephen King responsible for all the people who have arrived at an
> untimely death in his books? Like Jane's Addiction said, Nothing's
> Shocking.

Not to mention the subject matter of poets such as Allen Ginsberg,
Charles Bukowski, Arthur Rimbaud et al, who could sure present some
disturbing visions, and considered not to be autobiography.

--
"Black Crow's Brother" by Will Dockery & Gini Woolfolk, now playing on
MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

> http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght
>
> > --
> > "Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery-Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

Brother Dave

Oct 22, 2018, 7:55:54 PM10/22/18
On Monday, November 16, 2009 at 4:32:07 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Nov 16, 8:41 am, Meat Plow <m...@petitmorte.net> wrote:
> >
> > You know this one titled Perfect Angel.
> >
> > Perfect Angel by 'a middle aged' Chuck Lysaght AKA
> > <the messenjah theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
> > <http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Chuck_Lysaght>
> > <http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght>

> > Who besides someone with a sick, deeply demented mind sits around and
> > dreams about raping our young girls
>
> Charles Bukowski and Allen Ginsberg both wrote similar "Shock
> Poetry"... although Ginsberg's were about young boys.
>
> who are still young enough to need
> > adult supervision? What age do most people start trusting their kids
> > alone at home? Hell I've seen 13 year olds baby sit for others. So
> > where does that leave Chuck Lysaght's imagination? Molesting/torturing
> > an 8-10 year old?
> >
> > discuss

For shame, Will. Defending your friend Chuck after he posted an obvious pedo poem. I know you masturbated to it many times.

Will Dockery

Oct 22, 2018, 8:09:49 PM10/22/18
It was only a Bukowski style poem, idiot.

Will Dockery

Jan 15, 2019, 12:56:12 PM1/15/19
You weren't supposed to look.

Will Dockery

Jan 15, 2019, 1:29:16 PM1/15/19
On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 12:56:12 PM UTC-5, a forging fool wrote:

<forgery snipped>

Hello there, impostor, speak for yourself.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Jan 15, 2019, 2:08:45 PM1/15/19
No forgery was snipped, Turd.

Why do you lie so much?

Will Dockery

Jan 15, 2019, 5:08:08 PM1/15/19
It was identity theft from an anonymous impostor troll, Pendragon... aka forgery.

😊

Michael Pendragon

Jan 15, 2019, 11:49:58 PM1/15/19
On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 5:08:08 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> It was identity theft from an anonymous impostor troll, Pendragon... aka forgery.

For the 4,389th time... LEARN ENGLISH!!!

Will Dockery

Jan 15, 2019, 11:52:43 PM1/15/19
So, you don't even know what Karaoke is, Pendragon.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Jan 16, 2019, 8:32:29 AM1/16/19
On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 11:52:43 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> So, you don't even know what Karaoke is, Pendragon.

It's you paying $5. to sing one of 100 or so juke box favorites, backed by a local band.

Will Dockery

Jan 16, 2019, 11:47:45 AM1/16/19
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> sing one of 100 or so juke box favorites, backed by a local band

Okay, I will grant you, I have done that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGxuMiwKMIw

HOG BOTTOM MUSIC FESTIVAL
Feeling All Right (Cover) / Will Dockery and The Conley Brothers Band

Michael Pendragon

Jan 16, 2019, 11:51:12 AM1/16/19
Has it ever occurred to you that you're generally boasting about what other artists would consider the nadir of their career?

Will Dockery

Jan 16, 2019, 12:27:56 PM1/16/19
I'm not boasting, just keeping the record straight.

Conley Brothers

Jan 16, 2019, 12:47:33 PM1/16/19
The big difference is the karaoke track sounds much better than the band of low talent musicians Will sings karaoke with. There is no audience to speak of other than the local drunks who come out to "perform".

Will Dockery

Jan 16, 2019, 12:53:42 PM1/16/19
You mean in the opinion of you, and anonymous impostor troll, fake "Conley Brother", to keep this in perspective.

😊

Clay Dockery

Jan 17, 2019, 10:08:01 PM1/17/19
On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 11:52:43 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> So, you don't even know what Karaoke is, Pendragon.
>
> :)

You don't know what singing is.

Will Dockery

Jan 17, 2019, 10:16:22 PM1/17/19