Poets art quiz - The 400th one

Tom Hendricks

Nov 16, 2009, 10:13:36 PM11/16/09
The answer to, and winner (if any) for,
our last contest question of:

This duet by Billie Holiday and Louis Armstrong has
Satchmo saying the F word. Name the record.

IS
"My Sweet Hunk O' Trash". September '49. Decca withdrew the record and
put out a clean version! I wonder how it got past them in the first
place.

The prize winner was Cindy from San Antonio, Tx.
Congratulations.

Seems the rest of you had answers that had to be recalled too!

I don’t
dumb down,
so please
wise up.

Now on to a new Q.:

Win a copy of
my NEW cd CALLED ‘30′! - (first anti-band CD) or
my NEWER cd CALLED ‘NEXT”('06)
or my NEWEST cd CALLED ‘THIRDS” (May ‘07)
or my MORE NEWEST cd Called "FOUR-TH" '08
or my Just RELEASED MOST NEWEST cd CALLED '5-TH'(Nov.'09)
Hunkasaurus.com (has them all plus videos and more)

if you are the first to e-mail me at THIS ADDRESS:
tom-he...@att.net
with the correct answer to this art question*

The celebrated singer Vikki Carr has sung for five US Presidents.
When she was at the White House during the Ford administration, she
asked the president "What Mexican dish do you like?"
What was his response?

Readers, IF you like these puzzles and would
like to resend them to friends, post them on any
newsgroup, or any website, please do so.
The more the merrier!
For tons of past quizzes go to,
the musea website at musea.us
or the Musea blog at musea.wordpress.com