Meat Plow

Nov 22, 2010, 6:04:02 PM11/22/10
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:53:17 -0800, the messenjah shit:

> Yup.

Nope.

OWN3D! For life.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 22, 2010, 9:53:42 PM11/22/10
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in news:70228747-9243-
4b9d-9d76-7...@a12g2000vbc.googlegroups.com:

> On Nov 22, 6:04 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:53:17 -0800, the messenjah shit:
>>
>> > Yup.
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>> OWN3D! For life.
>>

> Fuck you idiot.

Damn, I guess you showed him, Kluckles.

"You're not that stupid. I'm a Savant's idiot kook, to get down to
your level of kook adoration......" - Twonky, adding to his legend.

Lady Veteran

Nov 22, 2010, 10:24:40 PM11/22/10
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:53:17 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
<theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

>Yup. He's back. He hacked into my e-mail account and Facebook account.
>My mail has been bouncing back to me and the attachment is his
>monastary.org sig.
>
>I notified my e-mail provider and Facebook and they are investigating.
>Can you believe that asshole? Even after the Novins lawsuit. Breaking
>into my e-mail account is a felony. This is a litigator for sure. I
>called the asshole and his idiot father to let then know what they
>did. And I plan on prosecuting. That is all.
>
>http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Good for you. I have a blog for idiot exposure. since these reprobates
hide in the dark, any light makes them scream in agony.

LV

--

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
"Aspire to inspire before you expire."

---Unknown
See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com
"I am really enjoying the new Martin Luther King Jr
stamp - just think about all those white bigots,
licking the backside of a black man."

----Dick Gregory
"It's a sign of your own worth sometimes if you are
hated by the right people."

-Miles Franklin

dev....@example.com

Nov 22, 2010, 11:39:00 PM11/22/10
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:24:40 -0600, Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:53:17 -0800 (PST), the messenjah
><theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
>
>>Yup. He's back. He hacked into my e-mail account and Facebook account.
>>My mail has been bouncing back to me and the attachment is his
>>monastary.org sig.
>>
>>I notified my e-mail provider and Facebook and they are investigating.
>>Can you believe that asshole? Even after the Novins lawsuit. Breaking
>>into my e-mail account is a felony. This is a litigator for sure. I
>>called the asshole and his idiot father to let then know what they
>>did. And I plan on prosecuting. That is all.
>>
>>http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Hey look it's that 'read my blog' chick again

ab...@usenetserver.com

>Good for you. I have a blog

{updated triannually}

>for idiot exposure. since these reprobates
>hide in the dark, any light makes them scream in agony.
>
>LV

Your too modest, Donna Quixote. Tell everybody again about your plan
to 'clean up usenet'.

btw, got any opinions to share with x-no-archive:yes posters?
--
You better involve the FDBI-you will get a better response. Be sure to
use the word "terrorist." There is not a lot of difference between

From: Lady Veteran
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: A useful website for Charles Novins, Esquire
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 10:59:39 -0500

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq

Nov 23, 2010, 12:25:09 AM11/23/10
"the messenjah" <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in message

> Yup. He's back. He hacked into my e-mail account and Facebook account.
> My mail has been bouncing back to me and the attachment is his
> monastary.org sig.
>
> I notified my e-mail provider and Facebook and they are investigating.
> Can you believe that asshole? Even after the Novins lawsuit. Breaking
> into my e-mail account is a felony. This is a litigator for sure. I
> called the asshole and his idiot father to let then know what they
> did. And I plan on prosecuting. That is all.
>
> http://skywriter.diaryland.com

I think you should reconsider since your accusation doesn't really make any
sense.

Little Kevin is too stupid to hack into anything. Never in my life have I
run across anybody quite as dull, stupid, ignorant, dumb and fat as Gary's
main squeeze.

Hell, they both have probably been trying to hack into my computer and
accounts for years ever since I quite DB6 and put a lie to their nonsense
about being booted off. I bet they've been working their fingers to the bone
trying to get revenge by their hacking and what has their hacking attempts
gotten them? Boney fingers. LOL!

--
Gregory Hall

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq

Nov 23, 2010, 12:27:33 AM11/23/10

On Nov 22, 6:04 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:53:17 -0800, the messenjah . . .:

> > Yup.
>
> Nope.
>
> OWN3D! For life.

:: Fuck you idiot. I am not owned by anyone. It is obvious that Cannon is
:: still obsessed with me just like Gary Gamble and you. Cannon is a
:: coward and a cyber bully and a criminal. You are one of his clapping
:: seals.

IAWTP!

--
Gregory Hall

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq

Nov 23, 2010, 12:28:18 AM11/23/10
"Cujo DeSockpuppet" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

> Damn, I guess you showed him, Kluckles.

Another one of those clapping seals. LOL!

--
Gregory Hall

ggamble

Nov 23, 2010, 1:22:37 AM11/23/10

Barbara's Cat

Nov 23, 2010, 8:27:10 AM11/23/10
the masturbator said:

> He hacked into my e-mail account and Facebook account.

You're full of shit and just begging for some attention.

--
Cm~

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 11:18:19 AM11/23/10
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:55:49 -0800, the messenjah wrote:

> On Nov 22, 6:04 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:53:17 -0800, the messenjah shit:
>>
>> > Yup.
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>> OWN3D! For life.
>>

> Fuck you idiot.

OW3ND! For Eternity!

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 11:19:08 AM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:53:42 +0000, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in
> news:70228747-9243- 4b9d-9d76-7...@a12g2000vbc.googlegroups.com:
>
>> On Nov 22, 6:04 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:53:17 -0800, the messenjah shit:

>>> Nope.
>>>
>>> OWN3D! For life.
>>>

>> Fuck you idiot.
>
> Damn, I guess you showed him, Kluckles.

Yes I am devistated. I shall now flounce!

Message has been deleted

§nühw¤£f

Nov 23, 2010, 12:03:12 PM11/23/10
the messenjah wrote:
> Yup. He's back. He hacked into my e-mail account and Facebook account.
> My mail has been bouncing back to me and the attachment is his
> monastary.org sig.

Its kewl. They wont find yer pr0n stash. Good thing U encriptid it.

LULZ!

Yer mom H8s U.

Word.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq

Nov 23, 2010, 12:55:22 PM11/23/10
"Meat Plow" <mhy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:53:42 +0000, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>
> Yes I am devistated. I shall now flounce!
^^^^^^^^^^
| | | | | | | | |

Illiterate moron!

--
Gregory Hall

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 1:26:53 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 08:26:45 -0800, J. Corey Connor wrote:

> On Nov 23, 11:19 am, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 02:53:42 +0000, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

>> > the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote in
>> > 4b9d-9d76-77ae2f32b...@a12g2000vbc.googlegroups.com:

>> > Damn, I guess you showed him, Kluckles.
>>
>> Yes I am devistated. I shall now flounce!
>

> It's spelled devAstated,

I'll spell it any way I wish. Grammar laming spell-cops get poor grades.

> and "flounce" sounds like you're going to
> jerkoff, which is fine. I hope everything comes out alright for you.

Corey, you should really practice your insults in an obscure news group
on a benign entity before releasing them here where you'll only make a
fool out of yourself.

Message has been deleted

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq

Nov 23, 2010, 1:37:04 PM11/23/10
"Meat Plow" <mhy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<snip>

> Corey, you should really practice your insults in an obscure news group
> on a benign entity before releasing them here where you'll only make a
> fool out of yourself.

What? He isn't allowed to follow your example? You make a fool out of
yourself EVERY TIME YOU POST. It is said by many that your groveling apology
to Mr. Charles Novins, Esq. was a classic. LOL!

--
Gregory Hall

Sherkaner Underhill

Nov 23, 2010, 1:54:12 PM11/23/10

Almost as classically pathetically funny as your constant support of
AtlasChcuk Novins. How is that Amicus Curea Brief coming along?

Surely your not going to let that unconstitutional liberal activist
judge defeat a REAL AMERICAN such as yourself! That would make you
look like a real IMPOTENT wanker. What would your supporters in email
think?
--
Please stop repeating, second hand, that jerk's sniveling drivel or I
might have to plonk you, tool.Thank you.

From: " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq" <greg...@home.fake>

Message has been deleted

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 2:59:20 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:35:20 -0800, J. Corey Connor wrote:

> On Nov 23, 1:26 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll spell it any way I wish. Grammar laming spell-cops get poor
>> grades.
>

> What the fuck is a "Grammar laming spell-cops"?

You. I understand being sequestered in the poetry froups trying to insult
Dockery has kept you away from the jargon used to describe lamers who try
to insult those who make a spelling error on occasion. But it's no excuse
and makes you look foolish. I'm not known for poor spelling so to try to
insult me on it is only insulting yourself.

>> Corey, you should really practice your insults in an obscure news group
>> on a benign entity before releasing them here where you'll only make a
>> fool out of yourself.
>

> Dude, if I wanted to insult you I'd just call you a stupid fuck like I
> do all my friends. I'm not really picky about my friends, or my
> insults.

Like I said go practice your insults. When you got your mojo down come
back to me with some real witty shtick. Until then, take care and Happy
Dockery Bashing!

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 3:00:39 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:37:04 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq wrote:

> "Meat Plow" <mhy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:pan.2010.11...@lmao.lol.lol... <snip>
>>
>> Corey, you should really practice your insults in an obscure news group
>> on a benign entity before releasing them here where you'll only make a
>> fool out of yourself.
>

> What? He isn't allowed to follow your example?

Hello PeeWee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 23, 2010, 3:22:52 PM11/23/10
On Nov 22, 11:39 pm, dev.n...@example.com wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:24:40 -0600, Lady Veteran <army...@bigfoot.com>

Wow, this one sure livened up in only a couple of hours... leave it to
Chuck to bring in his legions of fans... heh.

--
Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars/music/songs/mirror-twins-27425017

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 3:29:04 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:18:43 -0800, J. Corey Connor wrote:

> On Nov 23, 2:59 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > What the fuck is a "Grammar laming spell-cops"?
>>
>> You. I understand being sequestered in the poetry froups trying to
>> insult Dockery has kept you away from the jargon used to describe
>> lamers who try to insult those who make a spelling error on occasion.
>> But it's no excuse and makes you look foolish. I'm not known for poor
>> spelling so to try to insult me on it is only insulting yourself.
>

> Okay, thanks, I guess

Hey no problem. Glad to help.

Will Dockery

Nov 23, 2010, 3:33:47 PM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 1:26 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'll spell it any way I wish. Grammar laming spell-cops get poor grades.

You know there's a double-standard with that "rule" also, though,
right?

Message has been deleted

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 4:17:36 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:38:33 -0800, J. Corey Connor wrote:

> Really? I mean really, really? Are you sure you're not just saying
> that to make me feel better?

I really meant it and really want you to feel better provided you did
actually suffer from the brutality of my remarks. I'm sorry Corey.

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 23, 2010, 4:33:23 PM11/23/10
Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>J. Corey Connor wrote:
> >Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> I'll spell it any way I wish. Grammar laming spell-cops get poor
>>> grades.
>
>> What the fuck is a "Grammar laming spell-cops"?
>
> You. I understand being sequestered in the poetry froups trying to
> insult Dockery has kept you away from the jargon used to describe
> lamers who try to insult those who make a spelling error on
> occasion. But it's no excuse and makes you look foolish. I'm not
> known for poor spelling so to try to insult me on it is only
> insulting yourself.

Again, that may be true except for the double standards and hypocrisy
that makes such "rules" of yours useless, Meat.

--
Under The Radar / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEQDFMNcgLA

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 4:42:40 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:30:38 -0800, J. Corey Connor wrote:

>> Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse- Hide quoted text -

> Damn, dude. You must really be good. I had no idea. I know it sounds
> corny and all, but I'm truly humbled to be able to talk to you like
> this, that you have, or even make time to correspond with me. It's ...
> Truly, I don't know how to describe it without sounding even more dumbly
> stupider. I'm one truly pathetic internet dweezil dumbfuck, and
> provisional apologies have never, Ever worked for me. Every time I have
> to say sorry, it's always all or nothing.

Posting a flurry of condescending remarks like that will not garner my
ingratiation of you. It only shows me you are down to the bottom of the
barrel as far as witty come-backs go. Man up Corey and use your God given
talents. Go full bore on me and give me what you got. Note: I strive not
to be out-witted so be in for a battle if that's your intention.

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 4:46:59 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:33:23 -0800, Will Dockery wrote:

> Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>J. Corey Connor wrote:

>>> What the fuck is a "Grammar laming spell-cops"?
>>
>> You. I understand being sequestered in the poetry froups trying to
>> insult Dockery has kept you away from the jargon used to describe
>> lamers who try to insult those who make a spelling error on occasion.
>> But it's no excuse and makes you look foolish. I'm not known for poor
>> spelling so to try to insult me on it is only insulting yourself.
>
> Again, that may be true except for the double standards and hypocrisy
> that makes such "rules" of yours useless, Meat.

Aw look, the Revenge Dweeb-2 comes to life looking to right all the
wrongs I have dealt him in the past decade. Truth is Goober you have no
authority on anything except you incessant spamming of poetry news
groups. The wrong has not been righted in this piss poor attempt of
yours. Have a great day.

Will Dockery

Nov 23, 2010, 5:11:13 PM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 4:46 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:33:23 -0800, Will Dockery wrote:
> > Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> You. I understand being sequestered in the poetry froups trying to
> >> insult Dockery has kept you away from the jargon used to describe
> >> lamers who try to insult those who make a spelling error on occasion.
> >> But it's no excuse and makes you look foolish. I'm not known for poor
> >> spelling so to try to insult me on it is only insulting yourself.
>
> > Again, that may be true except for the double standards and hypocrisy
> > that makes such "rules" of yours useless, Meat.
>
> you have no authority on anything

And I assume you believe you do have some "authority", Meat Plow?

You must be joking... well, we know you are.

--
Black Crow's Brother (Gini Woolfolk-Will Dockery):
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/4926102

the messenjah

Nov 23, 2010, 5:21:15 PM11/23/10

Quite a collection, aren't they Will?

> --
> Mirror Twins / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars/music/songs/mirror-twins-2...

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 23, 2010, 5:42:12 PM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 5:21 pm, the messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz>
wrote:

> On Nov 23, 3:22 pm, Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Nov 22, 11:39 pm, dev.n...@example.com wrote:
>> > On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:24:40 -0600, Lady Veteran <army...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

Indeed they are, Chuck, and you sure know how to get them to come
crawling out of the woodwork!

--
Black Crow's Brother (Gini Woolfolk-Will Dockery):
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/4926102

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 6:10:48 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:22:23 -0800, J. Corey Connor wrote:

> You read funny

Why thank you Corey. I omitted the rest of your condescending remarks for
your own good. I honestly wish you and yours a very happy holiday season
and may the Lord be with you in all your endeavors.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 23, 2010, 6:14:33 PM11/23/10
Barbara's Cat <c...@XSPAMscientist.com> wrote in

> the masturbator said:
>
>> He hacked into my e-mail account and Facebook account.
>

> You're full of shit and just begging for some attention.

Who would care other than people laughing at Kluckles?

"Learn to play the pipes of peace, and find real arguments to replace
your infantile name calling and fallacious trashing of the net." - Edmo
channeling a lame McCartney song kooks out again.

Message has been deleted

Barbara's Cat

Nov 23, 2010, 6:38:55 PM11/23/10
Cujo DeSockpuppet said:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > the masturbator said:
> >
> > > He hacked into my e-mail account and Facebook account.
> >

> > You're full of shit and just begging for some attention.
>

> Who would care other than people laughing at Kluckles?

His mommy.

Oh, wait ... never mind.

--
Cm~

"A few weeks ago I asked my mom if she still loved
me, or cared about me. She said, "Well..." Do you
have any idea how that would make a man feel?"
- Chuck Lysaght

Barbara's Cat

Nov 23, 2010, 6:46:29 PM11/23/10
Corey said:

> Fuck you again, doubledutch bitch.

It's spelled "double Dutch";
2 words, no hyphen, and with
the proper noun capitalized.

--
Cm~

Meat Plow

Nov 23, 2010, 6:56:54 PM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:32:50 -0800, J. Corey Connor wrote:

> On Nov 23, 6:10 pm, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Why thank you Corey. I omitted the rest of your condescending remarks
>> for your own good. I honestly wish you and yours a very happy holiday
>> season and may the Lord be with you in all your endeavors.
>

> Fuck you. How's that?

That's absolute perfection Corey. Now we can move on to the nitty-gritty
of your emotional problem(s). Let's delve into it ASAP as I can't wait
for your your next dumbfounded reply :)

Message has been deleted

Barbara's Cat

Nov 23, 2010, 7:04:31 PM11/23/10
J. Corey Connor said:

> For your information, I'm real dude. I'm a real dude, and
> if you ever came close to the real life equivolent of
> omitting the rest of my "condescending remarks" for my own
> good, I promise you it would be the very last thing you
> would ever do in this life. That's not a threat, that just
> a simple fact. And I do pass through your area on occasion,
> and I know who you are, and I'm likely to look you up just
> for shits and giggles, so you should have some understanding
> of the type of person I am before I get there.

That reads like a threat to do physical harm.
You are not threating physical harm, are you?

--
Cm~

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Nov 23, 2010, 7:11:33 PM11/23/10

> Cujo DeSockpuppet said:
>
>> Barbara's Cat wrote:

>> > You're full of shit and just begging for some attention.
>>

>> Who would care other than people laughing at Kluckles?
>

> His mommy.
>
> Oh, wait ... never mind.

His father.

Oh, wait ... never mind.

"Using your delusion to justify your illusion is fallacious and
circular." - Edmo relates the spanking he got from SDSU and Kronert.

Barbara's Cat

Nov 23, 2010, 7:27:40 PM11/23/10
Corey said:

> It sowns jus like I sed it, fukhed.

Of course it does, O' Slow One; however,
it isn't spelled the way you spelled it.

--
Cm~

Message has been deleted

Barbara's Cat

Nov 23, 2010, 7:47:00 PM11/23/10
Corey said:

> do I really scare you that much?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

--
Cm~

"do I really scare you that much?"
- Corey, UseNet comedian

Message has been deleted

Barbara's Cat

Nov 23, 2010, 7:56:12 PM11/23/10
J. Corey Connor said:

> Don't piss me off, or I'll kill you.

LEAs will find that funny too, eh?

--
Cm~

"You can't push my buttons enough to make me mad, but
you can still get yourself really hurt in the process
if you're not very careful."
- Corey, self-proclaimed bad-ass

Barbara's Cat

Nov 23, 2010, 8:00:10 PM11/23/10
Corey said:

> "doubdledutch bitch".

It's spelled "double Dutch";
2 words, no hyphen, and with
the proper noun capitalized.

--
Cm~

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Meat Plow

Nov 24, 2010, 8:29:22 AM11/24/10

Corey is no more of a threat than a 3 week old puppy dog. He's more than
welcome to 'look me up' anytime. He can email me for the exact longitude-
latitude to enter into his GPS.

Message has been deleted

Barbara's Cat

Nov 24, 2010, 9:09:35 AM11/24/10
Meat Plow said:

> Barbara's Cat wrote:
>
> > J. Corey Connor said:
> >
> >> For your information, I'm real dude. I'm a real dude, and if you ever
> >> came close to the real life equivolent of omitting the rest of my
> >> "condescending remarks" for my own good, I promise you it would be the
> >> very last thing you would ever do in this life. That's not a threat,
> >> that just a simple fact. And I do pass through your area on occasion,
> >> and I know who you are, and I'm likely to look you up just for shits
> >> and giggles, so you should have some understanding of the type of
> >> person I am before I get there.
> >

> > That reads like a threat to do physical harm.
> > You are not threating physical harm, are you?
>

> Corey is no more of a threat than a 3 week old puppy dog.

That is a given; most I'm-a-bad-assers aren't. Corey was just
expressing his need for attention and I, being the super nice
help-the-needy guy that I am, was gifting him with a handout.

> He's more than welcome to 'look me up' anytime. He can email me

> for the exact longitude-latitude to enter into his GPS.

Of course you would welcome Corey because, like me, you are
a super nice guy too.

--
Cm~

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Nov 24, 2010, 11:38:02 AM11/24/10
On Nov 24, 8:29 am, Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> He's more than welcome to 'look me up' anytime.

Speaking of which, weren't you going to stop by this neck of the woods
en route to your next Florida vacation, MP? I remember you mentioned
stying in a hotel here last time, but you didn't manage to look me
up... perhaps next time?

--
Shadowville All-Stars Facebook page:
http://lnk.ms/Fd4F0

Peter J Ross

Nov 24, 2010, 1:58:39 PM11/24/10
[AHM added. Hiya, folks! LTNS!]

In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:53:17 -0800 (PST),
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> Yup. He's back. He hacked into my e-mail account and Facebook account.

Nah, that was me.

Well, probably.

Or it might have been somebody else.

It's not like "sexylittlekiddies" was a difficult password to guess
for anybody who knows your tastes.

> My mail has been bouncing back to me and the attachment is his
> monastary.org sig.
>
> I notified my e-mail provider and Facebook and they are investigating.
> Can you believe that asshole? Even after the Novins lawsuit.

Er, Novins *lost* his kooksuit, chuckles. He was famously and
hilariously humiliated. Please try to keep up to date with events.

> Breaking
> into my e-mail account is a felony. This is a litigator for sure. I
> called the asshole and his idiot father to let then know what they
> did. And I plan on prosecuting. That is all.
>
> http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Damn, it looks as if somebody has hacked into your blog too, and
represented you as a complete moron!

No, wait...

--
PJR :-)

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq

Nov 24, 2010, 2:40:18 PM11/24/10
"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message
<snip>

> Er, Novins *lost* his kooksuit, chuckles. He was famously and
> hilariously humiliated. Please try to keep up to date with events.

LOL! What an idiot you remain, Ross. Read on. . .

The everyday Internet surfer has an attention span of about
ten seconds. Ninety-eight percent of those who read Google
links that turn up in a search engine are satisfied with
reading the search results only. Rarely, a link or two will
be clicked on but when it displays the average time spent
on the page is less than half a minute. Not much in-depth
reading going on. Headlines rule!

Now, just what does this have to do with the Novins case?
A lot more than you might think. (Can you think, btw?)
Novins defeated the stAUKer cabal because anytime Novins
vs. Cannon, etc. is Googled it sheds a bad light not on
Novins but on the defendants whose names are prominently
displayed.

Defendants = guilty parties in the minds of most every casual
reader and casual readers are the greatest majority. Few, if
any, folks hang around long enough to research the actual
outcome of any court case. Therefore, the actual outcome might
matter to the defendants, as a matter of pride, but to the
general public, who judges them on the basis of scanty
information, the stAUKers are the perceived guilty parties.

Novins is a genius. It is often said that what goes around comes
around. Novins managed to make it come around for the stAUKers.
The stAUKers are permanently hoist on their own petard.

Novins won. Pure and simple.

--
Gregory Hall

Will Dockery

Nov 24, 2010, 4:48:12 PM11/24/10
On Nov 24, 2:40 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq" <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in messagenews:slrnieqo2...@pjr.gotdns.org...

Interesting, thanks for the information, Gregory.

--
From Henry F. Conley: "River City Grill tonight! Songwriters showcase
from 5-7 & another from 7-9:15 featuring Gene Woolfolk, Jr., David

vinny

Nov 24, 2010, 5:13:44 PM11/24/10

"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message

what's gayer, hacking facebook or getting your facebook hacked?

fagbook

friggen peotry newsgroup in the header...jeesh, wtf did all the fags leave
their closets?

Peter J Ross

Nov 24, 2010, 5:40:38 PM11/24/10
In rec.arts.poems on Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:48:12 -0800 (PST), Will
Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you believe that Gweggie's posts contain reliable information,
you're even stupider than I thought.

But of course you don't believe that. You merely glimpse through a
drink-sodden haze that Gweggie is supporting you and the other stupid
people, so you slurp him the way you slurp all other potential
supporters.

25th September 2009 - The kook Novins's case against Mr Cannon is
dismissed.

<http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/novins-v-cannon-lawsuit>

That happened over a year ago, Dreckery. Try to keep up.

--
PJR :-)

Peter J Ross

Nov 24, 2010, 5:49:46 PM11/24/10
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:13:44 -0500, vinny
<frigg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dammit, vinny, have you chased all the real haX0rs away?

Anyway, if it's only you left in AHM... come and give me a big kiss!

--
PJR :-)

Will Dockery

Nov 25, 2010, 4:59:47 AM11/25/10
On Nov 24, 5:40 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
>Will Dockery wrote:

Well, I sure as Hell know that your posts don't, PJR.

--
Black Crow's Brother (Gini Woolfolk-Will Dockery):
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/4926102

Steve Crook

Nov 25, 2010, 5:07:47 AM11/25/10
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.usenet.kooks.]
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:40:18 -0500, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq wrote in
> Novins won. Pure and simple.

That's like saying Joe Frazier won in Manila because Ali resorted to
fighting. Novins lost in a monumental fashion and is currently begging
the Osterwalds to withdraw their claims. He's also seeking orders of
protection to prevent further actions from the lawyers he's battling
against and to save him from having to publish his law school grades.

IANAL but your hero appears to be begging for mercy.

Message has been deleted

Nov 29, 2010, 3:27:40 AM11/29/10

Sure, Greg. Just like you said the Cardinals won the SuperBowl in 2009.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/a27b04e39d655a43?hl=en&dmode=source

No, wait, they didn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLIII

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar

Will Dockery

Dec 28, 2015, 3:29:15 PM12/28/15
On Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 7:04:31 PM UTC-5, Barbara's Cat wrote:
> J. Corey Connor said:
>
> > For your information, I'm real dude. I'm a real dude, and
> > if you ever came close to the real life equivolent of
> > omitting the rest of my "condescending remarks" for my own
> > good, I promise you it would be the very last thing you
> > would ever do in this life. That's not a threat, that just
> > a simple fact. And I do pass through your area on occasion,
> > and I know who you are, and I'm likely to look you up just
> > for shits and giggles, so you should have some understanding
> > of the type of person I am before I get there.
>
> That reads like a threat to do physical harm.
> You are not threating physical harm, are you?
>
> --
> Cm~

Since Barbie never deleted her posts, the original is still archived... imagine that.

:D

Will Dockery

Dec 28, 2015, 3:53:03 PM12/28/15
This doesn't exactly jibe your memory, it seems, Corey:

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 11:57:54 AM UTC-5, Hieronymous707 wrote:
> I remember Barbara's Cat well. Maybe I'm wrong,
> but I don't think he ever felt threatened by me

Okay, none that really has anything to do with me, anyway, so I reckon
we can let it drop, since Barbie's not even here any more, anyhow.

:D

Michael Pendragon

Dec 28, 2015, 4:01:04 PM12/28/15
Rumor has it that Corey tied him in a sack and threw him into the river.
Message has been deleted

Hieronymous707 his clerk

Dec 28, 2015, 6:22:20 PM12/28/15
The following message has been rescued for posterior:

~ Rumor has it that Corey is no more of a threat than a 3 week old puppy dog.

Bill Evans

Dec 28, 2015, 6:22:24 PM12/28/15
Michael Pendragon <michaelmalef...@gmail.com> wrote
(as edited for 80-column television):
> Rumor has it that Corey tied him in a sack and threw him
> into the river.

Now that's just sick. Good, though.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/0zb1qsVqjwg

--
Bill Evans / Box 1224 / Mariposa, CA 95338 / (209)742-4720
pgpkey.mariposabill.com for public key. Key #: 8D8B521B

Will Dockery

Dec 28, 2015, 10:50:55 PM12/28/15
Yes, at least some good came out of it.

:D

Michael Pendragon

Dec 28, 2015, 11:44:30 PM12/28/15
On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 6:22:24 PM UTC-5, Bill Evans wrote:
> Michael Pendragon <michaelmalef...@gmail.com> wrote
> (as edited for 80-column television):
> > Rumor has it that Corey tied him in a sack and threw him
> > into the river.
>
> Now that's just sick. Good, though.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/embed/0zb1qsVqjwg

I took a big sip of bourbon just before the punchline... bad idea.

Will Dockery

Dec 29, 2015, 12:05:00 AM12/29/15
On Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 7:47:00 PM UTC-5, Barbara's Cat wrote:
> Corey said:
>
> > do I really scare you that much?
>
> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>
> --
> Cm~
>
> "do I really scare you that much?"
> - Corey, UseNet comedian

The question isn't so much being "scared" as taking note that someone has pretty much gone off the deep end and is threatening violence in a public forum... that does tend to make you wonder nif the person is quite sane, or just a bit stupid.

:D