Megan McGee's Update – Victoria n Snake Necklace, Mikimoto Pear l Earrings, Heintz? Lorgnette, Marius Hammer, Bakelite Soldier, Halley's Comet Brooch, Russian Enamel Buckle Brooch, Victoria n Garnet Bracelet, Edwardian Se ed Pearl Wedding Necklace, More!

Megan McGee's

Jun 19, 2004, 4:22:27 PM6/19/04
Greetings from Missouri –

Well, I made my first trip to New York this month – wow! It wasn't
supposed to be a buying trip, BUT once I hit the jewelry district my
husband and his brother had to drag me away kicking and screaming
after three hours of serious shopping : ) I don't think I am
exaggerating when I say this is the biggest and best update I have
done to Megan McGee's to date. I tried to buy with an eye to
everyone's taste AND pocketbooks, so you will find the usual wide
variety. I hope you can take a moment to take a look, I would really
appreciate it! You will find –

18K Victorian Snake Necklace that converts to two snake bracelets
Deco Bullet Sapphire Drop Necklace
1915 Sterling Cloisonné Lily of the Valley Brooch
Exquisite Edwardian 14K Seed Pearl Wedding Necklace (This piece has
been in the same family since the turn of the century, I would love if
this went to a bride)
Rare Heintz? Arts & Crafts Bronze & Silver Inlay Lorgnette
Gorgeous Double Row Mikimoto Pearl Earrings
Fine Four Row Bohemian Garnet Bracelet
Showy Fine Blue Chalcedony Diamond Ring
Marius Hammer Sterling Enamel Brooch
"Love Never Dies" French Silver Mourning Bracelet
Stunning Russian Silver Enamel Buckle Brooch
Huge 18K Rose Gold Retro Diamond Earrings
Victorian Carved Ivory Lily of the Valley Card Case
Edwardian 10K Halley's Comet Brooch
Antique Cushion Cut Diamond Earrings – 1.5 carats

Five pages of new goodies to browse - I am already plotting on how to
save my pennies and make another trip in the Fall – I love New York :
)

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Nora
Megan McGee's
http://www.meganmcgees.com

BIG JOE :)

Aug 12, 2004, 11:53:42 AM8/12/04

---
Are you looking for other couples/singles in your area to hookup and have
fun with?
Why not try our singles/swingers pages. 100% FREE! NO BullShit / NO CREDIT
CARDS

http://acc17901.com/public/swingers/index.htm