SPUMCO'S WEB CARTOON SERIES PREMIERE!

Stephen W. Worth

Oct 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/15/97

Spumco has just made history by introducing the first animated
series created exclusively for the World Wide Web. These are
also the only cartoons being produced today that are 100%
TAMPER-FREE... No network execs or censors looking over
the creator's shoulder.

The first episode premiered today, October 15th on Spumco's
Wonderful World of Cartoons.

The cartoons play right in your web browser, and require the
Shockwave plugin. Download links and easy to follow installation
instructions are available on the page. Check it out!

Spumco Proudly Presents
THE GODDAMN GEORGE LIQUOR PROGRAM
"Babysitting the Idiot"

http://www.spumco.com

See ya!
Steve Worth
big...@spumco.com

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%

Visit Spumco's Wonderful World of Cartoons:
http://www.spumco.com
and our newsgroup: alt.animation.spumco

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%

tbr...@trinity.edu

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

In article ,

big...@spumco.com (Stephen W. Worth) wrote:

> Spumco has just made history by introducing the first animated
> series created exclusively for the World Wide Web. These are
> also the only cartoons being produced today that are 100%
> TAMPER-FREE... No network execs or censors looking over
> the creator's shoulder.
>
> The first episode premiered today, October 15th on Spumco's
> Wonderful World of Cartoons.
>
> The cartoons play right in your web browser, and require the
> Shockwave plugin. Download links and easy to follow installation
> instructions are available on the page. Check it out!
>
> Spumco Proudly Presents
> THE GODDAMN GEORGE LIQUOR PROGRAM
> "Babysitting the Idiot"
>
> http://www.spumco.com

BTW, Steve, I just saw a story about G.L.A. on E! News today. Don't
remember seeing you, but I did happen to tune in late.

Sounds like a great idea, and I just followed your link, but are there
any plans to make the cartoon available as an .AVI file or something of
the sort, so that browsers will have the option of watching it off-line?

> See ya!
> Steve Worth
> big...@spumco.com

Thanks, and peace to you...

Stephen W. Worth

Oct 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/16/97

> BTW, Steve, I just saw a story about G.L.A. on E! News today. Don't
> remember seeing you, but I did happen to tune in late.

Nope... I was just a scrap on the cutting room floor... I don't
mind so much, but my chihuhua is downright miffed!

> Sounds like a great idea, and I just followed your link, but are there
> any plans to make the cartoon available as an .AVI file or something of
> the sort, so that browsers will have the option of watching it off-line?

Once we get a bunch of episodes completed, we'll be packaging
the story into a CD rom or something like that for sale. When
you get a chance to look at the cartoon, I'd be interested in
hearing what you think. I don't think there's much on the web
like it.

See ya!
Steve Worth
big...@spumco.com

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%

KeV Beeley

Oct 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/18/97

tbr...@trinity.edu wrote:

: Sounds like a great idea, and I just followed your link, but are there

: any plans to make the cartoon available as an .AVI file or something of
: the sort, so that browsers will have the option of watching it off-line?

This may be a reasonable idea for those of us who don't have access to
systems that _can_ support what you use.

My internet surfing is done through Linux/Unix and not Windoze - Shockwave
and RealVideo plug-ins are not available, so I have to pass them by (like
other stuff I'd like to look at on the net :( )

I guess in this case, the fault is probably with MacroMedia and so on, but
the option to see it on my computer would be nice!

Turtle Food Collector is possibly the most twisted, sick and evil strip
I've ever read. I *LOVE* it!!!! :D

KeV

--
KeV Beeley ------ KeV @ faboo . demon . co . uk ----- Requires YOUR Lint!
----- "Hear this, Doctor Van Holsten - You are meddling with powers -----

Trevor May

Oct 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/19/97

In article <bigshot-1610...@news.ktb.net>, big...@spumco.com
(Stephen W. Worth) wrote:

> Once we get a bunch of episodes completed, we'll be packaging
> the story into a CD rom or something like that for sale. When
> you get a chance to look at the cartoon, I'd be interested in
> hearing what you think. I don't think there's much on the web
> like it.

Whoo! Spumco hits another medium!

I'd buy it!

Trevor May, ent...@swanky.net

** See PLUSHY at http://swanky.net/entity/ **
** FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT IN GLORIOUS MONOCHROME **
** A NEW COMIC STRIP EVERY MONDAY! **

Trevor May

Oct 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/19/97

In article <bigshot-1510...@news.ktb.net>, big...@spumco.com
(Stephen W. Worth) wrote:

> The first episode premiered today, October 15th on Spumco's
> Wonderful World of Cartoons.

And an excellent cartoon it is too. I've told all my friends and no-one
has not liked it so far.

BTW, is there really another one next week as GLA implies?

Cheerio,

Trevor May

Oct 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/19/97

In article <62avd2$1...@faboo.demon.co.uk>, k...@mangled.faboo.demon.co.uk
(KeV Beeley) wrote:

> Turtle Food Collector is possibly the most twisted, sick and evil strip
> I've ever read. I *LOVE* it!!!! :D

Buy the Comic Books! There's much more of the same within!