Vegans Hate Children

Jon Enslin

May 4, 2007, 9:35:04 AM5/4/07
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13245543/detail.html

We need to stop this cult before it goes any further. God gave us
animals to eat but people ignore His wisdom and now babies are dying.

BEWARE! This is clearly one of the signs of the APOCALYPSE!!!

Jon

jimbr...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2007, 9:42:58 AM5/4/07

They could use a beating for naming him Crown as well. Life
imprisonment is a bit harsh.

jimbr...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2007, 9:44:34 AM5/4/07

Especially since they could have sucked him into a sink after crushing
his skull only months earlier.

Frisbee®

May 4, 2007, 9:57:23 AM5/4/07
"Jon Enslin" <jen...@charter.net> wrote in message
> http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13245543/detail.html?wp_ml=0

> We need to stop this cult before it goes any further. God gave us
> animals to eat but people ignore His wisdom and now babies are dying.
>
> BEWARE! This is clearly one of the signs of the APOCALYPSE!!!

A local BBQ place (David's BBQ) has free bumper stickers that say:

"I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat veggies!"

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 4, 2007, 10:19:08 AM5/4/07
On May 4, 9:04 am, Jeffrey Davis <jd_h...@alltel.net> wrote:
> Eddie Izzard has a classic bit about transvestites, that there's a range
> within the group. He mentions that there was a guy who lived in a cave
> in Central Park (the way you do) who threw rocks at people and stuff and
> when they apprehended him they discovered all sorts of women's shoes in
> his cave. So, news reports emphasized the transvestite aspect. Yeah,
> said Izzard, a weird transvestite. He himself, said Izzard, is more of
> an executive transvestite. [insert mime of executive transvestite]
>
> I kind of think that there's a range of behavior among vegans. Maybe
> even some executive vegans.

It certainly appears as if this innocent child was executed

Swage Polymer

May 4, 2007, 5:16:38 PM5/4/07
Jon Enslin wrote:
> http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13245543/detail.html
>
> We need to stop this cult before it goes any further.

How exactly - force feeding?

>God gave us animals to eat but people ignore His wisdom and now babies are dying.

How convenient for you that God gives you animals to eat, just like
Santa once gave you presents.

Now where's the wisdom in that?

> BEWARE! This is clearly one of the signs of the APOCALYPSE!!!

Absolutely stunningly stupid.

> Jon

Jay Furr

May 4, 2007, 6:10:12 PM5/4/07
Jon Enslin <jen...@charter.net> wrote in news:1178285704.583756.254700
@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

It's these same idiots who try feeding their dogs on vegan dog foods. The
dogs usually get sick.

--
IFIIRZZSKOPGKXEAVOBMJKKVOLF 233

rastafar...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2007, 7:31:37 PM5/4/07

Darwin award nominees to be sure.

dh

May 4, 2007, 7:45:36 PM5/4/07
On 4 May 2007 06:35:04 -0700, Jon Enslin <jen...@charter.net> wrote:

>http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13245543/detail.html
>
>We need to stop this cult before it goes any further. God gave us
>animals to eat but people ignore His wisdom and now babies are dying.

Vegans also lie to children, dishonestly telling them that being veg*n
helps animals:
Here you come to save the day!
[...]
And while Viacom and the dairy industries are counting
their cash, cows are counting on you to save them. Cows
make milk for their babies, not for people!
[...]
Please don't eat cheese or other dairy products. You'll
be saving some mother cows and their babies if you make
your life cheese-free!

http://www.peta-online.org/kids/kidaction.html
when in fact it does nothing at all to help any livestock.

>BEWARE! This is clearly one of the signs of the APOCALYPSE!!!
>
>Jon

Genesis 4
3 In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil
as an offering to the LORD.
4 But Abel brought fat portions from some of the firstborn of his
flock. The LORD looked with favor on Abel and his offering,
5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain
was very angry, and his face was downcast.

Genesis 9
1 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful
and increase in number and fill the earth.
2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth
and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along
the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into
your hands.
3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave
you the green plants, I now give you everything.
4 "But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it.
5 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will
demand an accounting from every animal. And from each man, too,
I will demand an accounting for the life of his fellow man.

Exodus 12
1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt,
2 "This month is to be for you the first month, the first month of
your year.
3 Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this
month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each
household.
[...]
6 Take care of them until the fourteenth day of the month, when
all the people of the community of Israel must slaughter them
at twilight.
7 Then they are to take some of the blood and put it on the sides
and tops of the doorframes of the houses where they eat the
lambs.
8 That same night they are to eat the meat roasted over the fire,
along with bitter herbs, and bread made without yeast.
9 Do not eat the meat raw or cooked in water, but roast it over
the fire-head, legs and inner parts.
[...]
14 "This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you
shall celebrate it as a festival to the LORD -a lasting ordinance.

Leviticus 1
1 The LORD called to Moses and spoke to him from the Tent of Meeting.
He said,
2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: `When any of you brings an
offering to the LORD, bring as your offering an animal from either
the herd or the flock.
3 "`If the offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he is to offer
a male without defect. He must present it at the entrance to the Tent
of Meeting so that it[1] will be acceptable to the LORD.
4 He is to lay his hand on the head of the burnt offering, and it will
be accepted on his behalf to make atonement for him.
5 He is to slaughter the young bull before the LORD, and then Aaron's
sons the priests shall bring the blood and sprinkle it against the
altar on all sides at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting.
6 He is to skin the burnt offering and cut it into pieces.
7 The sons of Aaron the priest are to put fire on the altar and arrange
wood on the fire.
8 Then Aaron's sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, including the
head and the fat, on the burning wood that is on the altar.
9 He is to wash the inner parts and the legs with water, and the priest
is to burn all of it on the altar. It is a burnt offering, an offering
made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.

Leviticus 12
6 " 'When the days of her purification for a son or daughter are over,
she is to bring to the priest at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting a
year-old lamb for a burnt offering and a young pigeon or a dove for
a sin offering.
7 He shall offer them before the LORD to make atonement for her, and
then she will be ceremonially clean from her flow of blood. " 'These are
the regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy or a girl.
8 If she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves or two young
pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering. In this
way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean.' "

Deuteronomy 12
15 Nevertheless, you may slaughter your animals in any of your
towns and eat as much of the meat as you want, as if it were
gazelle or deer, according to the blessing the LORD your
God gives you. Both the ceremonially unclean and the clean
may eat it.

Deuteronomy 14
4 These are the animals you may eat: the ox, the sheep, the
goat,
5 the deer, the gazelle, the roe deer, the wild goat, the ibex,
the antelope and the mountain sheep.
6 You may eat any animal that has a split hoof divided in two and
that chews the cud.
7 However, of those that chew the cud or that have a split hoof
completely divided you may not eat the camel, the rabbit or the
coney. Although they chew the cud, they do not have a split
hoof; they are ceremonially unclean for you.
8 The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not
chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their
carcasses.
9 Of all the creatures living in the water, you may eat any that has
fins and scales.
10 But anything that does not have fins and scales you may not eat;
for you it is unclean.
11 You may eat any clean bird.
12 But these you may not eat: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture,
13 the red kite, the black kite, any kind of falcon,
14 any kind of raven,
15 the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk,
16 the little owl, the great owl, the white owl,
17 the desert owl, the osprey, the cormorant,
18 the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat.
19 All flying insects that swarm are unclean to you; do not eat them.
20 But any winged creature that is clean you may eat.
21 Do not eat anything you find already dead. You may give it to an
alien living in any of your towns, and he may eat it, or you may
sell it to a foreigner. But you are a people holy to the LORD your
God. Do not cook a young goat in its mother's milk.

1 Kings 8
5 and King Solomon and the entire assembly of Israel that had
gathered about him were before the ark, sacrificing so many sheep
and cattle that they could not be recorded or counted.
[...]
63 Solomon offered a sacrifice of fellowship offerings to the LORD:
twenty-two thousand cattle and a hundred and twenty thousand
sheep and goats. So the king and all the Israelites dedicated the
temple of the LORD.

Mark 7
18 "Are you so dull?" he asked. "Don't you see that nothing
that enters a man from the outside can make him `unclean'?
19 For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and
then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods
"clean.")

Mark 14
12 On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when it
was customary to sacrifice the Passover lamb, Jesus' disciples
asked him, "Where do you want us to go and make preparations
for you to eat the Passover?"
13 So he sent two of his disciples, telling them, "Go into the city,
and a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him.
14 Say to the owner of the house he enters, 'The Teacher asks:
Where is my guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my
disciples?'

(refer to Exodus 12 for details about the Passover food)

Luke 2
22 When the time of their purification according to the Law of
Moses had been completed, Joseph and Mary took him to
Jerusalem to present him to the Lord
23 (as it is written in the Law of the Lord, "Every firstborn male is
to be consecrated to the Lord" ),
24 and to offer a sacrifice in keeping with what is said in the Law
of the Lord: "a pair of doves or two young pigeons."

Luke 24
39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see;
a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have."
40 When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet.
41 And while they still did not believe it because of joy and
amazement, he asked them, "Do you have anything here to eat?"
42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish,
43 and he took it and ate it in their presence.

John 21
4 Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples
did not realize that it was Jesus.
5 He called out to them, "Friends, haven't you any fish?" "No," they
answered.
6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will
find some." When they did, they were unable to haul the net in
because of the large number of fish.
[...]
9 When they landed, they saw a fire of burning coals there with fish
on it, and some bread.
10 Jesus said to them, "Bring some of the fish you have just caught."
11 Simon Peter climbed aboard and dragged the net ashore. It was full
of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.
12 Jesus said to them, "Come and have breakfast."

Acts 10
9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and
approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray.
10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal
was being prepared, he fell into a trance.
11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let
down to earth by its four corners.
12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles
of the earth and birds of the air.
13 Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."
14 "Surely not, Lord!" Peter replied. "I have never eaten anything
impure or unclean."
15 The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure
that God has made clean."
16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back
to heaven.

Romans 14
1 Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on
disputable matters.
2 One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man,
whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.
3 The man who eats everything must not look down on him who
does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not
condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him.
4 Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own
master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able
to make him stand.
5 One man considers one day more sacred than another; another
man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully
convinced in his own mind.
6 He who regards one day as special, does so to the Lord. He
who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and
he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.
7 For none of us lives to himself alone and none of us dies to himself
alone.
8 If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord.
So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.
9 For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he
might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.
10 You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down
on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

1 Corinthians 10
25 Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising questions of
conscience,
26 for, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it."

dh

May 4, 2007, 7:45:38 PM5/4/07
On Fri, 04 May 2007 22:16:38 +0100, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:

>Jon Enslin wrote:
>> http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13245543/detail.html
>>
>> We need to stop this cult before it goes any further.
>
>How exactly - force feeding?
>
>>God gave us animals to eat but people ignore His wisdom and now babies are dying.
>
>How convenient for you that God gives you animals to eat

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following in order to be successful:

Tires, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides,
Gelatin Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products,
Plywood, Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane
Wrap and Tape, Abrasives, Steel Ball Bearings

being vegan.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

Jon Enslin

May 4, 2007, 10:29:26 PM5/4/07
On May 4, 4:16 pm, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:
> Jon Enslin wrote:
> >http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13245543/detail.html
>
> > We need to stop this cult before it goes any further.
>
> How exactly - force feeding?
>
> >God gave us animals to eat but people ignore His wisdom and now babies are dying.
>
> How convenient for you that God gives you animals to eat, just like
> Santa once gave you presents.

So, if you are so smrat, answer me this...why did God give us animals
if not to eat them? They taste good and they are nutriious!

Jon

John Rogers

May 4, 2007, 10:46:48 PM5/4/07
Jon Enslin <jen...@charter.net>... by Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons
of Warvan, you shall be avenged!

I've got a definite feeling that the idot your responding to doesn't
have Bibel.

John Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta
The Nail Gun of Quiet Reflection
Deacon Dr. John Flow

"Violent ground acquisition games such as football are in fact
a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war."

Jon Enslin

May 4, 2007, 10:50:24 PM5/4/07
On May 4, 9:46 pm, John Rogers <tiger7...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jon Enslin <jens...@charter.net>... by Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons

> of Warvan, you shall be avenged!

> >> How exactly - force feeding?

> >> How convenient for you that God gives you animals to eat, just like
> >> Santa once gave you presents.
>
> >So, if you are so smrat, answer me this...why did God give us animals
> >if not to eat them? They taste good and they are nutriious!
>
> I've got a definite feeling that the idot your responding to doesn't
> have Bibel.

So he is a vegan atheist? That's pretty much beyond hope.

Jon

Jim Weeks

May 4, 2007, 11:35:46 PM5/4/07

"Jon Enslin" <jen...@charter.net> wrote in message

not to mention sharp pointy teeth for cutt'n and tear'n said tender, smoked
and delicious animal flesh from its cold dead bone.

jpw

Goro

May 5, 2007, 2:38:29 AM5/5/07
On May 4, 3:10 pm, Jay Furr <jfurr-nos...@nospam-furrs.org> wrote:
> Jon Enslin <jens...@charter.net> wrote in news:1178285704.583756.254700

> @n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
>
> >http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13245543/detail.html
>
> > We need to stop this cult before it goes any further. God gave us
> > animals to eat but people ignore His wisdom and now babies are dying.
>
> > BEWARE! This is clearly one of the signs of the APOCALYPSE!!!
>
> It's these same idiots who try feeding their dogs on vegan dog foods. The
> dogs usually get sick.

I'mwatching the FUTURAMA episode with the Popplers, where the vegans
teach the Lion to eat tofu (*cough*).

-goro-

Swage Polymer

May 5, 2007, 4:41:11 AM5/5/07
John Rogers wrote:
> Jon Enslin <jen...@charter.net>... by Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons
> of Warvan, you shall be avenged!

>>> How exactly - force feeding?

>>> How convenient for you that God gives you animals to eat, just like
>>> Santa once gave you presents.
>> So, if you are so smrat, answer me this...why did God give us animals
>> if not to eat them? They taste good and they are nutriious!
>
> I've got a definite feeling that the idot your responding to doesn't
> have Bibel.

What is a Bibel? Is it a work of fiction, edited as political needs
change over the centuries, or something else?

Swage Polymer

May 5, 2007, 4:57:56 AM5/5/07

Spelling's not a notable feature of r.s.f.c.

You don't understand the basics, so it's not worth pursuing. (I'm sure
you think God is a old white man with beard, just like Santa and uncle Sam).

> Jon

Swage Polymer

May 5, 2007, 5:02:46 AM5/5/07

I'm not a vegan and I'm not an atheist. - You're not doing very well are
you?

> Jon

Jim Weeks

May 5, 2007, 9:09:47 AM5/5/07

"Swage Polymer" <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote in message

well what are you then? and why are you trolling our chatroom?

jpw

John Rogers

May 5, 2007, 9:57:27 AM5/5/07
Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org>... by Grabthar's hammer, by the

Sons of Warvan, you shall be avenged!

>John Rogers wrote:
>> Jon Enslin <jen...@charter.net>... by Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons
>> of Warvan, you shall be avenged!

>>> So, if you are so smrat, answer me this...why did God give us animals
>>> if not to eat them? They taste good and they are nutriious!
>>
>> I've got a definite feeling that the idot your responding to doesn't
>> have Bibel.
>
>What is a Bibel? Is it a work of fiction, edited as political needs
>change over the centuries, or something else?

See... there lays you're problem. EVERY right-thinking American knows
Bibel. You may need to try it yourself. Don't do it for me... do it
for you. Before its to late.

Swage Polymer

May 5, 2007, 12:42:11 PM5/5/07
John Rogers wrote:
> Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org>... by Grabthar's hammer, by the
> Sons of Warvan, you shall be avenged!
>
>> John Rogers wrote:
>>> Jon Enslin <jen...@charter.net>... by Grabthar's hammer, by the Sons
>>> of Warvan, you shall be avenged!

>>> I've got a definite feeling that the idot your responding to doesn't
>>> have Bibel.
>> What is a Bibel? Is it a work of fiction, edited as political needs
>> change over the centuries, or something else?
>
> See... there lays you're problem. EVERY right-thinking American knows
> Bibel. You may need to try it yourself. Don't do it for me... do it
> for you. Before its to late.

You've completely missed the point. Which does not surprise me.

Swage Polymer

May 5, 2007, 12:47:03 PM5/5/07

I can not prove or disprove the existence of the deity quoted; therefore
the nearest classification, if you need one would be an agnostic.

>and why are you trolling our chatroom?

You should ask that question of the idiot (idot as it's seems to be
spelt by "your chatroom") that placed the OP in a.f.v and a.a.e.v
entitled "Vegans Hate Children".

> jpw

Jon Enslin

May 5, 2007, 2:51:13 PM5/5/07

If you ca'nt answer the question, why bother responding at all?

Jon

pearl

May 5, 2007, 3:29:23 PM5/5/07
<dh@.> wrote in message news:uchn33dnn6soej4je...@4ax.com...

> On 4 May 2007 06:35:04 -0700, Jon Enslin <jen...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> >http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13245543/detail.html
> >
> >We need to stop this cult before it goes any further. God gave us
> >animals to eat but people ignore His wisdom and now babies are dying.

"Prosecutors claimed the baby suffered a prolonged and painful death,
not because of what he was fed, but because he was fed too little and
that his nutritional needs were deliberately ignored by his parents."

And in your 'wisdom':

'Often, infant milk allergy is thought to be a specific and limited
condition which children "outgrow." This idea can be misleading
many children continue to have chronic symptoms from milk,
although the original problem may disappear, the pattern of illness
changes and confuses parents and physicians.

At the very least, we can say that some children have an allergic
diathesis that persists and evolves with different manifestations. In
a follow-up study of children with immediate anaphylactic reactions
to cows milk as infants, a prolonged pattern of hypersensitivity was
noted with the development of multiple food and inhalant allergies,
multiple hospitalizations and frequent episodes of drug reactions.
These children may continue to manifest hypersensitivity and grow
into adults with immune-mediated diseases. Although there are few
studies which focus on milk-induced disease in adults, there is
enough suggestive evidence to suspect that milk proteins play a
major role in human disease at all ages.

Evidence of a pathogenic role of cows milk in many disorders has
been presented - asthma, rhinitis, eczema, urticaria, serous otitis
media, pulmonary alveolitis (hemosiderosis), milk-induced
enteropathy in infants, eosinophilic gastroenteritis, gastrointestinal
bleeding with iron deficiency anemia, migraine headaches, attention
deficit hyperactivity disorder, Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis,
and insulin dependent diabetes mellitus.
..'
http://www.nutramed.com/children/kidsmilk.htm

> >BEWARE! This is clearly one of the signs of the APOCALYPSE!!!
> >
> >Jon
>
> Genesis 4
> 3 In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil
> as an offering to the LORD.
> 4 But Abel brought fat portions from some of the firstborn of his
> flock. The LORD looked with favor on Abel and his offering,
> 5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain
> was very angry, and his face was downcast.

'By the 12th century B.C.E., the Hebrews assumed an identity
unique enough in the archaeological record to become discernible
for the first time. In the mountains and plateaus of the northern
highlands of Canaan, from Jerusalem north to the Jezreel Valley,
the highland settlements, poor for their day, begin to show a single
distinguishing feature from other, similar highland settlements in
regions around them. There is little to go on - pottery shows an
impoverished lifestyle, with little decoration and use other than as
storage and cooking vessels. Yet one thing is clear - the bones of
pigs become absent from the archaeological record. The prohibition
on eating pork is therefore the oldest archaeologically supported
feature of Jewish culture. It is representative of the beginnings of
the transformation of the god "El" into "El-ohim," the god of gods,
the god of Israel.

We now know this Mesopotamian god as "El-ohim," and our
author "E," one of the earliest scriptorialists writing about this time,
first has El introducing himself to Abraham as "El Shaddai"
(El of the Mountain). He also appears as El Elyon, or El of Bethel
in other, non-canonized scripture, and his name is also preserved
in such Hebrew names as Isra-El and Ishma-El. The word Elohim
was originally a plural of El.2

To the south, from Bethel to the Valley of Beersheba, a similar
transformation is taking place. In this climatically and geologically
harsher place, a place with a much smaller and less settled population
with greater geographical isolation, the Canaanite god Yahweh is
being transformed by a culturally similar people of the land of Judah.
The unknown author known to scholars simply as "J" has his god
being familiar with and comfortable with Abraham, and he casually
appears to Abraham in Genesis 18, introducing himself as Yahweh.
But "J's" contemporary, author "E" in the north can't have God
being so casual, and first appears as a voice, commanding
Abraham to leave his people in Mesopotamia and settle in Canaan.3

Yahweh, in his transformation from a pagan Canaanite god to the
god of the Jews, becomes a cruel and vindictive god in the hands
of author "J." He commands Abraham to sacrifice his first born son,
an act which is not at all surprising given the nature of the pagan
religions of the time. Many of these pagan religions (and remember
that Yahweh got his start as a Canannite pagan god) considered
the first-born to be the seed of a god. Because of this, they were
often sacrificed to the god who presumably sired them.

Yet Elohim in the north continues to be a much more subtle god,
who directs the affairs of men by revelation of the voice, hidden
from the view of mere mortals. There is a tension among these
peoples, both of whom identify themselves as culturally decendants
of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. One people, perhaps, but two gods.
.....'
http://www.bidstrup.com/bible.htm

> Exodus 12
> 1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt,
> 2 "This month is to be for you the first month, the first month of
> your year.
> 3 Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this
> month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each
> household.

"I shall be contented with the testimony of Philo on the present
occasion, which he has given about the matter which I am here
explaining in many passages of his treatises. And now do you
take that work which he has written in defence of the Jewish
nation, and read the following sentences in it.

[Essenes: the name]

(11.1) But our lawgiver (Moses) trained an innumerable body
of his pupils to partake in those things, who are called Essenes,
being, as I imagine, honoured with this appellation because of
their exceeding holiness [Greek hosioteta = osiothta].

(EGM 75) There is a portion of those people called Essenes,
in number something more than four thousand in my opinion,
who derive their name from their piety [Greek hosiotetos =
osiothtoV], though not according to any accurate form of the
Grecian dialect, because they are above all men devoted to the
service [therapeutai] of God, not sacrificing living animals, but
studying rather to preserve their own minds in a state of holiness
and purity.
..
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/rs/rak/courses/999/hypothet.htm

'Nasaraeans, meaning, "rebels," who forbid all flesh-eating, and
do not eat living things at all. They have the holy names of
patriarchs which are in the Pentateuch, up through Moses and
Joshua the son of Nun, and they believe in them-(2) I mean
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the earliest ones, and Moses himself,
and Aaron, and Joshua. But they hold that the scriptures of the
Pentateuch were not written by Moses, and maintain that they
have others. (Panarion 1:19)
..
"The Nasaraeans - they were jews by nationality - originally from
Gileaditis (where the early followers of Yeshu-Maria fled after the
martyrdom of James the Lord's brother), Bashanitis and the
Transjordon . . . They acknowledged Moses and believed that he
had received laws - not this law, however, but some other. And so,
they were jews who kept all the Jewish observances, but they
would not offer sacrifice or eat meat. They considered it unlawful
to eat meat or make sacrifices with it. They claim that these Books
are fictions, and that none of these customs were instituted by the
fathers. This was the difference between the Nasaraeans and the
others. . . (Epiphanius, Panarion 1:18)
http://essenes.net/sz17.htm

John 19
8 Pilate also had an inscription written and put on the cross.
It read, "Jesus the Nazorean, the King of the Jews."
http://www.nccbuscc.org/nab/bible/john/john19.htm

['Versions of the word "Nazarene"

Matthew 2:23 uses the Greek word Nazoraios to refer to Jesus;
in English this has traditionally (e.g. in the King James Bible)
been translated as "Nazarene" (plural "Nazarenes"). However
Mark 1:24 refers to Jesus as Nazarenos; in English this has
traditionally (e.g. in the King James Bible) been translated as
"of Nazareth"; however, because the correct Greek form of
"of Nazareth" would be Nazarethenos or Nazarethaios, most
modern translators prefer "Nazarene" here as well. "Nazarene"
is also spelled in a variety of ways, including "Nazarean",
"Nasarean", "Nazorean", "Nasorean", "Nazaraean",
"Nasaraean" (plural "Nazarean", "Nasareans", "Nazoreans",
"Nasoreans", "Nazaraeans", "Nasaraeans"). Modern groups
which relate the Greek words Nazoraios and Nazarenos to the
Hebrew Netzer (branch or shoot) prefer to use the
transliteration Netzarim, the plural form of Netzer. A common
Arabic word for "Christian" is Nasrani, believed to be derived
from the same root as Nazorean, ultimately Nozrim.

http://bibleocean.com/OmniDefinition/Nazarene ]

"They [the Ebionites] say that Christ was not begotten of God
the Father, but created as one of the archangels ... that he rules
over the angels and all the creatures of the Almighty, and that
he came and declared, as their Gospel, which is called Gospel
according to Matthew, or Gospel According to the Hebrews"
reports: "I am come to do away with sacrifices, and if you
cease not sacrificing, the wrath of God will not cease from
you." (Epiphanius, Panarion 30.16,4-5 )
..
http://www.answers.com/topic/gospel-of-the-hebrews

'.. explained by Peter in The Clementine Homilies and
Recognitions. After pointing out various passages in the Torah
that are false pericopes, Peter declares: "For the scriptures have
had added to them many falsehoods against God. The prophet
Moses having by the order of God delivered the true law... it
was not long before the written law had added to it certain
falsehoods contrary to the law of God.... If, therefore, some of
the scriptures are true and some false, for good reason our
Master revealed to us the mystery of his saying 'Be ye wise
money changers', inasmuch as in the scriptures there are some
true sayings and some spurious."

... Peter concludes:

"Wherefore, Clement, my spiritual son, beware of those
scriptures which portray God as... fond of burnt animal fat,
bloody animal sacrifice and war.... For if God is portrayed
as loving war, what sort of 'God' is that?"
..
http://www.essene.org/Essene_Scriptures.htm

Swage Polymer

May 5, 2007, 3:24:54 PM5/5/07

The 'question' makes no sense, as it's based on fallacies and incorrect
preconceptions.

Perhaps (as a starting point) you should read a book like "Dominion: The
Power of Man, the Suffering of Animals, and the Call to Mercy" by
Matthew Scully.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0312261470/102-7715671-0308932

> Jon

TimV

May 5, 2007, 6:54:11 PM5/5/07

"Swage Polymer" <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote in message
Maybe you need to find a good BBQ joint. If you had a good BBQ joint, you'd
be a much happier person. Alternatively, get a smoker and buy this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Barbecue-Techniques-Indispensible-Know-How/dp/1580086624/ref=sr_1_4/103-5180632-4115855?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1178405513&sr=1-4

Jim Weeks

May 5, 2007, 7:13:01 PM5/5/07

"Swage Polymer" <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote in message

can you prove the existence of Julius Cesaer or Atilla the Hun?

jpw

Jon Enslin

May 5, 2007, 7:51:07 PM5/5/07
On May 5, 2:24 pm, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:
> Jon Enslin wrote:
> >> Spelling's not a notable feature of r.s.f.c.
>
> >> You don't understand the basics, so it's not worth pursuing. (I'm sure
> >> you think God is a old white man with beard, just like Santa and uncle Sam).
>
> > If you ca'nt answer the question, why bother responding at all?
>
> The 'question' makes no sense, as it's based on fallacies and incorrect
> preconceptions.

Lack of substance noted once again....

> Perhaps (as a starting point) you should read a book like "Dominion: The
> Power of Man, the Suffering of Animals, and the Call to Mercy" by
> Matthew Scully.
>

> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0312261470/102-7715671-...

A real page turner...<yawn>

Why should I care how animals are treated if it is all for our
benefit? Animals are food. I don't care how my vegetables are
treated...I don't care how the grane for my bread is treated...why
should I care about the animals????

Answer that big brane...it will be the first question you answered in
this thread....

Jon

Steve Cutchen

May 5, 2007, 9:24:32 PM5/5/07
Well, duh.

Children are meat.

John Rogers

May 5, 2007, 11:38:39 PM5/5/07

The point is to go to heaven. Without Bibel, you are heading straight
to H-E-double-hockeysticks. Please listen to what I am saying.

Swage Polymer

May 6, 2007, 8:03:01 AM5/6/07

I am satisfied that there is sufficient evidence to say that these
people did exist. This evidence could be used to prove they existed, but
I'm not going to waste my time with that.

I quite content that you believe in imaginary old white bearded men that
'say' you can eat animals. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

> jpw

Swage Polymer

May 6, 2007, 8:04:25 AM5/6/07

I'm quite..

>> jpw

Jim Weeks

May 6, 2007, 8:57:52 AM5/6/07

"Swage Polymer" <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote in message

yet there are hundreds upon thousands more points of evidence that God
exists.. you just choose what evidence you want to believe.. how convienent.

so this your world..you obviously made it, you gave yourself life and you
control when your heart beats and when it stops then.. good luck with that.

jpw

Swage Polymer

May 6, 2007, 10:01:33 AM5/6/07

Feel the Christian love.

> jpw

deem...@aol.com

May 6, 2007, 10:19:19 AM5/6/07
On May 5, 4:57 am, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:
> Jon Enslin wrote:
> >> How exactly - force feeding?

> >> How convenient for you that God gives you animals to eat, just like
> >> Santa once gave you presents.
>
> > So, if you are so smrat, answer me this...why did God give us animals
> > if not to eat them? They taste good and they are nutriious!
>
> Spelling's not a notable feature of r.s.f.c.

Children's lives are at steak and your worrying about grammar.
Typical vegan.

> You don't understand the basics, so it's not worth pursuing. (I'm sure
> you think God is a old white man with beard, just like Santa and uncle Sam).
>

> > Jon- Hide quoted text -

Jim Weeks

May 6, 2007, 10:21:29 AM5/6/07

"Swage Polymer" <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote in message

Love has nothing to do with you chosing a blind eye to your own prejudice
and me calling you on it.. if I didn't love, I wouldn't care and if I didn't
care, we aren't having this conversation. I can't tell you if my God looks
like a gray headed old man or shetland pony.. thats of little consequence, I
believe that he made me in his own image, therefore I have to assume he has
human characteristics.. but those could be the non-physical traits,
cognicant thought, emotion, the ability to reason...etc..those things that
seperate us from the tastier beings that share this orb.

jpw

Jon Enslin

May 6, 2007, 10:39:35 AM5/6/07
On May 6, 9:19 am, deemsb...@aol.com wrote:
> On May 5, 4:57 am, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:
>
> > Jon Enslin wrote:

> > > So, if you are so smrat, answer me this...why did God give us animals
> > > if not to eat them? They taste good and they are nutriious!
>
> > Spelling's not a notable feature of r.s.f.c.
>
> Children's lives are at steak and your worrying about grammar.
> Typical vegan.

Mmmmm...steak.....

Jon

Swage Polymer

May 6, 2007, 11:33:09 AM5/6/07

Nothing prejudiced, just facts. You have 'called me' on nothing. I have
my eyes wide open, you blindly follow others, and a very old book.

>if I didn't love, I wouldn't care and if I didn't
> care, we aren't having this conversation.

What are saying; you love me? Steady on, we've only just met.

>I can't tell you if my God looks
> like a gray headed old man or shetland pony.. thats of little consequence, I
> believe that he made me in his own image, therefore I have to assume he has
> human characteristics.. but those could be the non-physical traits,
> cognicant thought, emotion, the ability to reason...etc..those things that
> seperate us from the tastier beings that share this orb.

Are you saying that 'image' is a 'non visible representation' of
thoughts, emotions and the ability to reason to suit your argument? If
you are, then you are wrong. - The definition of image is a 'visible
representation'.

So animals, have no cognisant thought, no emotion, no ability to reason?
If you think that, then again you are wrong. Just have look for the
animal studies that show animals have emotion, thought and can reason.

You have been culturally conditioned to believe in things that have no
factual basis, and continue to adapt and reinterpret those beliefs to
suit your lifestyle at the cost of other beings.

> jpw

Swage Polymer

May 6, 2007, 11:37:33 AM5/6/07
deem...@aol.com wrote:
> On May 5, 4:57 am, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:
>> Jon Enslin wrote:
>>> So, if you are so smrat, answer me this...why did God give us animals
>>> if not to eat them? They taste good and they are nutriious!
>> Spelling's not a notable feature of r.s.f.c.
>
> Children's lives are at steak and your worrying about grammar.
> Typical vegan.

I think you mean "at STAKE", and YOU'RE.

Typical r.s.f.c.

James Schrumpf

May 6, 2007, 11:39:04 AM5/6/07
Quiet, Jon Enslin <jen...@charter.net> -- I'm transmitting rage.

and PI!!!

James Schrumpf http://www.hilltopper.net

Play like your couch is on fire!

deem...@aol.com

May 6, 2007, 11:41:33 AM5/6/07
On May 6, 11:37 am, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:

> deemsb...@aol.com wrote:
> >> Spelling's not a notable feature of r.s.f.c.
>
> > Children's lives are at steak and your worrying about grammar.
> > Typical vegan.
>
> I think you mean "at STAKE", and YOU'RE.
>
> Typical r.s.f.c.

Another grammer/speeling flame from a loony vegan. Thank you
for confirming my point.

> >> You don't understand the basics, so it's not worth pursuing. (I'm sure
> >> you think God is a old white man with beard, just like Santa and uncle Sam).

James Schrumpf

May 6, 2007, 11:51:10 AM5/6/07
Quiet, deem...@aol.com -- I'm transmitting rage.

> On May 6, 11:37 am, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:
>> deemsb...@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> > Children's lives are at steak and your worrying about grammar.
>> > Typical vegan.
>>
>> I think you mean "at STAKE", and YOU'RE.
>>
>> Typical r.s.f.c.
>
> Another grammer/speeling flame from a loony vegan. Thank you
> for confirming my point.

You misplet "spelling".

Swage Polymer

May 6, 2007, 11:59:32 AM5/6/07
deem...@aol.com wrote:
> On May 6, 11:37 am, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:
>> deemsb...@aol.com wrote:
>>> Children's lives are at steak and your worrying about grammar.
>>> Typical vegan.
>> I think you mean "at STAKE", and YOU'RE.
>>
>> Typical r.s.f.c.
>
> Another grammer/speeling flame from a loony vegan. Thank you
> for confirming my point.

Not a flame. I'm not a vegan. I'm not a loony. - You really must try
harder, but I guess you're used to people telling you that.

(BTW your purposeful use of bad spelling to camouflage your penultimate
set of errors was noted, but dismissed.)

deem...@aol.com

May 6, 2007, 2:55:35 PM5/6/07
On May 6, 11:51 am, James Schrumpf
<jaspammenotschru...@comcast.nospamnet> wrote:
> Quiet, deemsb...@aol.com -- I'm transmitting rage.

> >> I think you mean "at STAKE", and YOU'RE.
>
> >> Typical r.s.f.c.
>
> > Another grammer/speeling flame from a loony vegan. Thank you
> > for confirming my point.
>
> You misplet "spelling".

Like a hick from West Virginnie can lecture me on speeling.....

> --
> James Schrumpf http://www.hilltopper.net
>

> Play like your couch is on fire!- Hide quoted text -

deem...@aol.com

May 6, 2007, 2:58:23 PM5/6/07

I guess my errors become penultimate after you poast.

Archie Leach

May 6, 2007, 6:10:06 PM5/6/07
Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:

>So animals, have no cognisant thought, no emotion, no ability to reason?
>If you think that, then again you are wrong. Just have look for the
>animal studies that show animals have emotion, thought and can reason.
>
>You have been culturally conditioned to believe in things that have no
>factual basis, and continue to adapt and reinterpret those beliefs to
>suit your lifestyle at the cost of other beings.

Anybody who uses the phrase "culturally conditioned" obviously watches
too much NPR, and has a high probability of having teh ghey.

Swage Polymer

May 7, 2007, 5:02:34 AM5/7/07

Argumentum ad hominem

dh

May 7, 2007, 10:03:58 PM5/7/07

Read this instead...it's shorter but still informative:

· From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

Here we see plowing:
http://tinyurl.com/8fmxe

and here harrowing:
http://tinyurl.com/zqr2v

both of which kill animals by crushing, mutilation, suffocation,
and exposing them to predators. We can see that planting
kills in similar ways:
http://tinyurl.com/k6sku

and death from herbicides and pesticides needs to be
kept in mind:
http://tinyurl.com/ew2j5

Harvesting kills of course by crushing and mutilation, and
it also removes the surviving animals' food, and it exposes
them to predators:
http://tinyurl.com/otp5l

In the case of rice there's additional killing as well caused
by flooding:
http://tinyurl.com/qhqx3

and later by draining and destroying the environment which
developed as the result of the flooding:
http://tinyurl.com/rc9m3

Cattle eating grass rarely if ever cause anywhere near
as much suffering and death. ·
http://tinyurl.com/q7whm

Jon Enslin

May 7, 2007, 10:55:06 PM5/7/07

I think you are worrying way too much about this. Have a beer and
burger and relax a little.

Jon

OrangeDood

May 8, 2007, 12:36:06 AM5/8/07
On May 6, 10:21 am, "Jim Weeks" <jwe...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> "Swage Polymer" <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote in message
>
> > Feel the Christian love.
>
> Love has nothing to do with you chosing a blind eye to your own prejudice
> and me calling you on it.. if I didn't love, I wouldn't care and if I didn't
> care, we aren't having this conversation. I can't tell you if my God looks
> like a gray headed old man or shetland pony.. thats of little consequence, I
> believe that he made me in his own image, therefore I have to assume he has
> human characteristics.. but those could be the non-physical traits,
> cognicant thought, emotion, the ability to reason...etc..those things that
> seperate us from the tastier beings that share this orb.

Indeed. Two words: "Rudy's"

I love that place big time

With love,
--Jeff

OrangeDood

May 8, 2007, 12:39:28 AM5/8/07
Soon to be on RSFC Classic.

Well done, I say. Well done!

Cheers,
--Jeff

Rupert

May 10, 2007, 10:20:57 PM5/10/07
> We need to stop this cult before it goes any further. God gave us

> animals to eat but people ignore His wisdom and now babies are dying.
>
> BEWARE! This is clearly one of the signs of the APOCALYPSE!!!
>
> Jon

Babies raised on soy formula are perfectly healthy, although
breastfeeding is preferable. The problem was they fed him soy milk
rather than soy formula. In Australia there is a warning label saying
that soy milk is not suitable as a complete food for children under 2.
I don't know whether this is the case in the US. Obviously if you're
going to raise a baby vegan you should get advice from a qualified
nutritionist, particularly if you're not going to breastfeed.

This is nothing to do with veganism, it is child neglect.

TimV

May 10, 2007, 11:10:49 PM5/10/07

"Rupert" <rupertm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

But for the want of a hamburger...

Rupert

May 10, 2007, 11:21:38 PM5/10/07
On May 11, 1:10 pm, "TimV" <tvanwagoner_yourknicke...@ou.edu> wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> But for the want of a hamburger...- Hide quoted text -

Is this a joke, is it? A newborn infant can't eat hamburgers. Soy
formula or breast milk would have done just fine. I just heard they
have those warning labels in the US as well. If you're so stupid that
you can't understanding a warning label indicating that a food is not
nutritionally sufficient for a child under 2, then being a meat-eater
isn't going to help you. This case is about extraordinary stupidity,
or deliberate malice, or possibly mental illness. It has nothing to do
with veganism.

TimV

May 10, 2007, 11:26:30 PM5/10/07

"Rupert" <rupertm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Then, for the want of a hotdog...

Rupert

May 10, 2007, 11:42:30 PM5/10/07
> Then, for the want of a hotdog...- Hide quoted text -

Ever tried vegan hot dogs?

ontheroad

May 11, 2007, 12:20:44 AM5/11/07

This case is about extraordinary stupidity,
> or deliberate malice, or possibly mental illness. It has nothing to do
> with veganism.

>=============
Hey, you just defined veganism perfectly, Thanks....

lous...@yahoo.com

May 11, 2007, 1:59:54 AM5/11/07
> Then, for the want of a hotdog...- Hide quoted text -

One thing is certain in this case. If the parents were a bit more
moronic than they showed themselves to be, i.e. like you, and gace the
baby a hotdog there is no doubt the baby would have died much sooner.

lous...@yahoo.com

May 11, 2007, 2:14:07 AM5/11/07

Hey, you have just defined 'moron' for me. Thanks

Peach

May 11, 2007, 8:45:43 AM5/11/07
On May 6, 6:03 am, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:

> Jim Weeks wrote:
> > "Swage Polymer" <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote in message

> >> I can not prove or disprove the existence of the deity quoted; therefore
> >> the nearest classification, if you need one would be an agnostic.
>
> > can you prove the existence of Julius Cesaer or Atilla the Hun?
>
> I am satisfied that there is sufficient evidence to say that these
> people did exist. This evidence could be used to prove they existed, but
> I'm not going to waste my time with that.
>
> I quite content that you believe in imaginary old white bearded men that
> 'say' you can eat animals. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

That's not correct--it's
"IF ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."

Peach

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

May 11, 2007, 8:51:47 AM5/11/07

So.....you're saying that vegans are morons?

They might be killers, but morons is a little harsh isn't it?

TimV

May 11, 2007, 10:53:55 AM5/11/07

<lous...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ok, for the want of bacon. Even turkey bacon since that isn't really meat.

rich hammett

May 11, 2007, 2:20:35 PM5/11/07
In rec.sport.football.college TimV <tvanwagoner_...@ou.edu> sanoi, hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:

I don't remember how old my kids were when they first ate bacon, but
it was fairly young. They get hot dogs as part of their lunch several
times a month. Do vegans allow their under-5 children to eat hot dogs
regularly?

rich
--
-to reply, it's hot not warm
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Swage Polymer

May 12, 2007, 7:51:17 AM5/12/07

Thanks; I did not know the root of the commonly used phrase "Ignorance
is bliss".

"Every day is a school day" as *some* people say.

lein

May 12, 2007, 11:23:30 AM5/12/07

Why do vegans make their food look like meat? Do they feel like they
are missing out on something? Afterall, you don't see anyone making a
veal cutlet look like a bananna.

lein

May 12, 2007, 11:28:39 AM5/12/07
On May 6, 8:33 am, Swage Polymer <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote:
> Jim Weeks wrote:
> > "Swage Polymer" <dia...@casepacker.org> wrote in message

> >> Feel the Christian love.
>
> > Love has nothing to do with you chosing a blind eye to your own prejudice
> > and me calling you on it..
>
> Nothing prejudiced, just facts. You have 'called me' on nothing. I have
> my eyes wide open, you blindly follow others, and a very old book.

> >if I didn't love, I wouldn't care and if I didn't
> > care, we aren't having this conversation.
>
> What are saying; you love me? Steady on, we've only just met.

> >I can't tell you if my God looks
> > like a gray headed old man or shetland pony.. thats of little consequence, I
> > believe that he made me in his own image, therefore I have to assume he has
> > human characteristics.. but those could be the non-physical traits,
> > cognicant thought, emotion, the ability to reason...etc..those things that
> > seperate us from the tastier beings that share this orb.
>
> Are you saying that 'image' is a 'non visible representation' of
> thoughts, emotions and the ability to reason to suit your argument? If
> you are, then you are wrong. - The definition of image is a 'visible
> representation'.

> So animals, have no cognisant thought, no emotion, no ability to reason?
> If you think that, then again you are wrong. Just have look for the
> animal studies that show animals have emotion, thought and can reason.

Or listen to the Pope, who said dogs have a sole. Pigs have baby back
ribs.

> You have been culturally conditioned to believe in things that have no
> factual basis, and continue to adapt and reinterpret those beliefs to
> suit your lifestyle at the cost of other beings.

They were given to us by God for our use.

Swage Polymer

May 12, 2007, 12:41:49 PM5/12/07

Dogs have soles; see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paw . - However, I
guess you meant 'soul' but that sort of error is expected in RSFC.

>> You have been culturally conditioned to believe in things that have no
>> factual basis, and continue to adapt and reinterpret those beliefs to
>> suit your lifestyle at the cost of other beings.
>

> They were given to us by God for our use.

Just like Santa gave you presents, another non existent old white man
with a beard hands out things that seem to keep you happy.

Rupert

May 13, 2007, 4:13:16 AM5/13/07
> veal cutlet look like a bananna.- Hide quoted text -

Well, only some vegans eat meat substitutes, and there's a limit to
how much they resemble actual meat. But, anyway, why shouldn't they
eat food that looks like meat?

dh

May 13, 2007, 2:30:47 PM5/13/07
>dh@. wrote in message news:uchn33dnn6soej4je...@4ax.com...

Genesis 4:3-5
Genesis 9:3
Exodus 12:5-14
Leviticus 1:5-9
Leviticus 12:6-8
Deuteronomy 12:15
Deuteronomy 14:4-20
1 Kings 8:5, 8:63
Mark 7:18-19
Mark 14:12-14
Luke 2:22-24
Luke 24:42-43
Acts 10:13-15
Romans 14:2-6
1 Corinthians 10:25-26

dh

May 13, 2007, 2:30:42 PM5/13/07

You can't tell how worried I am about it. What I posted above
is something I regularly present because it's an aspect of human
influence on animals that veg*n/"ar" type people do *not* want
everyone to think about, and I do want everyone to think about.

>Have a beer and burger and relax a little.

I'll have some beer in a few hours, but will probably have fish
or chicken instead of a burger.

lein

May 13, 2007, 10:41:08 PM5/13/07
> Dogs have soles; seehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paw. - However, I

> guess you meant 'soul' but that sort of error is expected in RSFC.
>

> >> You have been culturally conditioned to believe in things that have no
> >> factual basis, and continue to adapt and reinterpret those beliefs to
> >> suit your lifestyle at the cost of other beings.
>
> > They were given to us by God for our use.
>
> Just like Santa gave you presents, another non existent old white man
> with a beard hands out things that seem to keep you happy.

but at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that animals were
killed and consumed in order to make the computer you are posting from

ayer...@hotmail.com

May 13, 2007, 11:20:41 PM5/13/07

eat meat occurs in 35 verses in the KJV

Gen 24:33
Gen 27:4
Gen 27:7
Gen 27:31
Lev 10:12
Lev 22:11
Lev 22:13
Deu 2:6
Deu 2:28
1Sa 20:24
1Sa 20:34
2Sa 3:35
2Sa 12:3
2Sa 13:5
2Sa 13:10
1Ki 19:8
Psa 78:25
Isa 65:25
Eze 4:10
Eze 42:13
Eze 44:29
Dan 1:13
Dan 1:15
Mat 6:25
Mat 15:37
Mar 8:8
Luk 7:36
Luk 9:13
Luk 14:15
Jhn 4:32
Act 2:46
1Cr 8:8
1Cr 8:10
1Cr 8:13
1Cr 10:3
HUH who would have thunk it .

Swage Polymer

May 14, 2007, 1:46:18 PM5/14/07

Why would killing animals for my computer give you satisfaction?

rich hammett

May 14, 2007, 3:24:34 PM5/14/07
In rec.sport.football.college lein <boomer_...@my-deja.com> sanoi, hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:

> but at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that animals were
> killed and consumed in order to make the computer you are posting from

You are a really, really sick person, if you enjoy knowing
animals were killed.

Computers must also be really weird where you live. They are not
actually made out of feces here in the south.

TimV

May 14, 2007, 3:34:01 PM5/14/07

"rich hammett" <bubba...@warmmail.com> wrote in message

> In rec.sport.football.college lein <boomer_...@my-deja.com> sanoi,
> hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:
>
>> but at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that animals were
>> killed and consumed in order to make the computer you are posting from
>
> You are a really, really sick person, if you enjoy knowing
> animals were killed.
>
> Computers must also be really weird where you live. They are not
> actually made out of feces here in the south.
>
> rich
> --

Clearly you never owned a Packard Bell.

Remove _yourknickers_ to reply

rich hammett

May 14, 2007, 6:15:17 PM5/14/07
In rec.sport.football.college TimV <tvanwagoner_...@ou.edu> sanoi, hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:

> "rich hammett" <bubba...@warmmail.com> wrote in message

>> In rec.sport.football.college lein <boomer_...@my-deja.com> sanoi,
>> hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:
>>
>>> but at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that animals were
>>> killed and consumed in order to make the computer you are posting from
>>
>> You are a really, really sick person, if you enjoy knowing
>> animals were killed.
>>
>> Computers must also be really weird where you live. They are not
>> actually made out of feces here in the south.

> Clearly you never owned a Packard Bell.

I bought a Packard-Bell 486 several years ago, when some Tandy
store (Video Concepts?) was going out of business and had one
really, really cheap, and I and my wife were college students.

I only had one small problem with it in five years, and I was
able to solve it with a short call to Packard-Bell customer
service to help me through a technical procedure.

It was a great computer the whole time we used it. I knew of
Packard-Bell's well-deserved reputation for bad products and
for mistreating customers, and I felt that I had dropped through
a wormhole into another universe.

lein

May 14, 2007, 8:14:06 PM5/14/07

Are you a Vegan?

rich hammett

May 14, 2007, 8:27:37 PM5/14/07
In rec.sport.football.college lein <boomer_...@my-deja.com> sanoi, hitaasti kuin hämähäkki:

> Are you a Vegan?

Not if you would get some sort of sick satisfaction from that, too.

Swage Polymer

May 15, 2007, 1:34:50 PM5/15/07

No. Can you answer my question please.