5 more American maggots dead in Iraq.

Vendicar Decarian

Aug 23, 2004, 10:45:48 AM8/23/04
A heatfealt thanks goes to the resistance. Keep up the good work people.

Five US soldiers killed in Iraq

Sunday 22 August 2004, 23:59 Makka Time, 20:59 GMT

Five US soldiers have been killed in Iraq and another wounded following a
series of attacks in the last 24 hours.

The military issued a statement on Sunday confirming that the last of the
five fatalities occurred in the northern city of Mosul when a roadside bomb
exploded at about 1245 GMT.

Three more marines were killed in separate attacks in the western province
of al-Anbar earlier on Saturday, one in action and two from wounds received
in separate attacks on the same day.

A fifth marine died when his vehicle crashed into a US tank, causing it to
flip over.

The deaths bring the US toll in Iraq to 963, website.

--
"We must create a <economic> crisis in order to ensure that there is no
alternative to a smaller government." - Bush - Imprimus Magazine 1995.

"We seek to remove resources from the control of the state, thereby starving
it." - International Society for Individual Liberty - NeoCon Libertarian.

"Throughout his term, Bush has implied tax cuts would starve the government,
paying for themselves by causing budget deficits that, in turn, would place
heavy pressure on Congress to lower spending." - Jeff Lemieux - Senior
Economist - Progressive Policy Institute.

"They have an agenda which is to starve the government of revenue. But in
order to get it through, they keep on having to pretend that the tax cuts
are affordable, and so they've been suppressing the likely cost of
everything, including the war on terror." - Paul Krugman - Economist.

NotBush2004

Aug 23, 2004, 10:50:09 AM8/23/04

"Vendicar Decarian" <V...@Pyro.net> wrote in message

> A heatfealt thanks goes to the resistance. Keep up the good work people.
>
> Five US soldiers killed in Iraq

These soldiers were the sons, brothers, fathers and friends of many people.
They were no more maggots than the insurgents who have died fighting them.
If you want to blame someone blame Bush for dragging NG troops and
reservists away from their homes to fight the sons, brothers, fathers,
friends of the Iraqis based on phoney/weak intel and warmongering.

--
They Knew...

Despite the whitewash, we now know that the Bush administration was warned
before the war that its Iraq claims were weak

http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/they_knew_0802/

LivingReminder

Aug 23, 2004, 10:52:28 AM8/23/04
"Vendicar Decarian" <V...@Pyro.net> wrote in

What the hell is the matter with you. You can be against the war without
being against the men who serve there. Any time a man dies in war it is
a sad day, but I guess not for you. Kerry doesn't want your kind in the
democratic party.

Johnny Buffalo

Aug 23, 2004, 1:23:43 PM8/23/04
LivingReminder <liv...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<Xns954E6477...@24.93.44.119>...

These are the typical talking points of a Michael Moore Democrat. It's
no wonder Bush is going to win in a L A N D S L I D E !!

LivingReminder

Aug 23, 2004, 1:56:19 PM8/23/04
Kip...@hotmail.com (Johnny Buffalo) wrote in

No, it's the talking points of an idiot just like you.

H. Metzler

Aug 23, 2004, 4:30:37 PM8/23/04
LivingReminder <liv...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<Xns954E6477...@24.93.44.119>...
> "Vendicar Decarian" <V...@Pyro.net> wrote in
>
> > A heatfealt thanks goes to the resistance. Keep up the good work
> > people.

snip

> > "They have an agenda which is to starve the government of revenue. But
> > in order to get it through, they keep on having to pretend that the
> > tax cuts are affordable, and so they've been suppressing the likely
> > cost of everything, including the war on terror." - Paul Krugman -
> > Economist.
> >

> What the hell is the matter with you. You can be against the war without
> being against the men who serve there. Any time a man dies in war it is
> a sad day, but I guess not for you. Kerry doesn't want your kind in the
> democratic party.
Guess it kind of makes you squirm to be associated with that type?
Guess that's what you get when leading democrats rant about a "phony
war".

LivingReminder

Aug 23, 2004, 4:52:04 PM8/23/04
Alesia...@hotmail.com (H. Metzler) wrote in

You can't change the truth, it is not only a phony war but a deadly one,
all for the vanity of one man's ego.

LivingReminder

Aug 23, 2004, 4:59:02 PM8/23/04

> LivingReminder <liv...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

The truth is, this is not only a phony war but a deadly one. All for the

blacknblue

Aug 23, 2004, 8:10:36 PM8/23/04
LivingReminder <liv...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<Xns954E6477...@24.93.44.119>...

I would assume this dickhead IS a NeoCon trying to make democrats look bad.

Anti-imperialist

Aug 23, 2004, 10:14:54 PM8/23/04

Vendicar Decarian wrote:

> A heatfealt thanks goes to the resistance. Keep up the good work people.
>
> Five US soldiers killed in Iraq
>
> Sunday 22 August 2004, 23:59 Makka Time, 20:59 GMT
>
> Five US soldiers have been killed in Iraq and another wounded following a
> series of attacks in the last 24 hours.
>
> The military issued a statement on Sunday confirming that the last of the
> five fatalities occurred in the northern city of Mosul when a roadside bomb
> exploded at about 1245 GMT.
>
> Three more marines were killed in separate attacks in the western province
> of al-Anbar earlier on Saturday, one in action and two from wounds received
> in separate attacks on the same day.
>
> A fifth marine died when his vehicle crashed into a US tank, causing it to
> flip over.
>
> The deaths bring the US toll in Iraq to 964, website.

In addition, another Marine was KIA in Anbar on Sunday and a US soldier
was KIA in Baghdad 1:30 AM Saturday.
--
The ultimate analysis of the Iraqi resistance; lists and analyzes 100
(!) Iraqi insurgent groups:

The Jewish People's Liberation Organization (JPLO)
http://tinyurl.com/2jkeo
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
http://www.pflp.net/

Anti-imperialist

Aug 23, 2004, 10:21:01 PM8/23/04
LivingReminder wrote:

> What the hell is the matter with you. You can be against the war without
> being against the men who serve there. Any time a man dies in war it is
> a sad day, but I guess not for you. Kerry doesn't want your kind in the
> democratic party.

FACT: The more US troops are killed in Iraq, the sooner the US leaves
Iraq. The fewer US troops killed, the longer the US stays in Iraq and
the more the rest of the world is endangered by the Bush's imperialist
militarism. If there had been almost no resistance, the US colonization
of Iraq would be complete now and we already probably would have invaded
Syria, North Korea, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela or possibly other places. If
not now, then in the next Bush term. Further, by killing a tremendous
number of US troops, the guerilla has made the war very upopular at home
and dropped Bush's popularity to the point where he can be beaten. If
there would have been no resistance, the war would still be a smashing
success for Bush, and Bush would be sailing to his next term unopposed,
with all the nightmare that portends. If Bush loses the election, we
can thank the Iraqi resistance (however awful that may seem).

The Iraqi resistance has saved millions of citizens in other countries
and in the rest of the world by putting a ferocious roadblock in front
of the Bush imperialist aggressor fascists.

That doesn't mean we cheer when troops die, but still.......something to
think about.....

Big Al

Aug 24, 2004, 12:43:14 AM8/24/04

"LivingReminder" <liv...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Vendicar is not a Democrat, he is an anarchist and a troll. It's a pity that
he consumes the planet's oxygen. Please don't feed the troll.

Liberty1st

Aug 24, 2004, 9:18:03 AM8/24/04
And how many innocent Iraqi woman and children got killed by these terrorist
Muslims? Hmmmm?

"Anti-imperialist" <a...@anti-imperialist.net> wrote in message

Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !

Aug 24, 2004, 11:00:20 AM8/24/04
America is the most hated, feared and RESPECTED country in the world.

Suck it up, raghead!

Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !

Aug 24, 2004, 11:01:24 AM8/24/04

Sid9

Aug 24, 2004, 11:27:59 AM8/24/04
Hü©k Hö§hïmötö ! wrote:
> America is the most hated, feared and RESPECTED country in the world.
>
> Suck it up, raghead!

There it is "Bushspeak"

Assholes of America united!

Vendicar Decarian

Aug 24, 2004, 1:03:52 PM8/24/04

"NotBush2004" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

> These soldiers were the sons, brothers, fathers and friends of many
people.

So are the 30,000 Iraqi civilians who have so far been Murdered by Bush
and Co.

"NotBush2004" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

> They were no more maggots than the insurgents who have died fighting them.

The Insurgents are freedom fighters. Equivalent to the original U.S.
minutemen.

"NotBush2004" <Not...@WhiteHouse.Gov> wrote in message

> If you want to blame someone blame Bush for dragging NG troops and
> reservists away from their homes to fight the sons, brothers, fathers,
> friends of the Iraqis based on phoney/weak intel and warmongering.

Those who are complicit in Bush's crimes are guilty of Bush's crimes.

Maggots have infested the white house. Call an exterminator.

Vendicar Decarian

Aug 24, 2004, 1:04:58 PM8/24/04

"LivingReminder" <liv...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> What the hell is the matter with you. You can be against the war without
> being against the men who serve there. Any time a man dies in war it is
> a sad day, but I guess not for you. Kerry doesn't want your kind in the
> democratic party.

I'm Libertarian you cocksucking moron.

All those who are complicit in Bush's war crimes are guilty of war crimes.

Vendicar Decarian

Aug 24, 2004, 1:06:21 PM8/24/04

"Johnny Buffalo" <Kip...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> These are the typical talking points of a Michael Moore Democrat. It's
> no wonder Bush is going to win in a L A N D S L I D E !!

Excellent. 4 more years of Bush will just speed the ongoing destruction of
the Fascist American state.

Americans will never be free until the Evil American State has been
exterminated.

Those who love liberty Vote Libertarian.

Vendicar Decarian

Aug 24, 2004, 1:08:32 PM8/24/04

"Big Al" <big...@sbcglobal.net.spamsucks> wrote in message

> Vendicar is not a Democrat, he is an anarchist

Big Al is perpetually wrong (or perpetually lying). I am a Libertarian. Al
isn't bright enough to distinguish the difference between an anarchist and a
Libertarian.

From the Libertarian party platform - Immigration
"We <therefore> call for the elimination of all restrictions on
immigration, the abolition of the Immigration and Naturalization
Service and the Border Patrol, and a declaration of full amnesty
for all people who have entered the country illegally. We oppose
government welfare and resettlement payments to non-citizens just
as we oppose government welfare payments to all other persons."

Vendicar Decarian

Aug 24, 2004, 1:10:21 PM8/24/04

"Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !" <huckleberr...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> America is the most hated, feared and RESPECTED country in the world.

Americans are so RESPECTED, that they are regularly BEHEADED.

Bahahahahahahahahah....

The only good Republican is a Beheaded Republican.

Vendicar Decarian

Aug 24, 2004, 1:11:43 PM8/24/04

> America is the most hated, feared and RESPECTED country in the world.

Americans are so RESPECTED, that they are regularly BEHEADED.

Anti-imperialist

Aug 24, 2004, 10:13:03 PM8/24/04
"Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !" wrote:

> America is the most hated, feared and RESPECTED country in the world.
>
> Suck it up, raghead!

I think this guy is a Zionist Jew pig as I recall......

Anti-imperialist

Aug 24, 2004, 10:14:12 PM8/24/04
What terrorist Muslims, annoying topposter?

George Washington Hayduke

Aug 24, 2004, 10:51:02 PM8/24/04
"Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !"
<huckleberr...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>America is the most hated, feared and RESPECTED country in the world.

No, that would be Israel.

The United States is the biggest _terrorist_ country on Earth.

+--+
|George W. Bush is a deserter: http://www.glcq.com/bush_at_arpc1.htm
|Fascist War Criminal to stand trial: http://www.PeopleJudgeBush.org
|Hezbollah endorses George W. Bush: http://www.hezbollah.ws/
+--+

Big Al

Aug 24, 2004, 11:33:05 PM8/24/04

> "Big Al" <big...@sbcglobal.net.spamsucks> wrote in message
> > Vendicar is not a Democrat, he is an anarchist
>
> Big Al is perpetually wrong (or perpetually lying). I am a Libertarian.

No, you are an asshole.

blacknblue

Aug 25, 2004, 3:04:06 AM8/25/04
Anti-imperialist <a...@anti-imperialist.net> wrote in message news:<412BF5F4...@anti-imperialist.net>...

> What terrorist Muslims, annoying topposter?

Let me guess...you are an Islamic militant? Just die dude...you have
no purpose in life other than spreading your hatred...why not spread
it to its source and just put a gun to your head?

Anti-imperialist

Aug 25, 2004, 4:40:53 AM8/25/04

Actually, I am a white American anti-imperialist Leftist. Just between
you and me, I don't much like Islam, as much as I try to respect others'
religions. And I can't stand Islamic fundamenalism! I am a very
secular nominal Christian.

I do respect the Islamists for their ferocious fighting abilities and
the fact that they stand up and fight for their rights instead of just
rolling over like everyone else. That said, Islamism is basically
REACTIONARY, BACKWARDS, FEUDALISTIC, etc. We progressives believe in
going forwards, not backwards.

The PFLP, in case you are wondering are Palestinian armed radical
Leftists with a large Christian membership. They carry out regular
attacks against Israeli soldiers.

Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !

Aug 25, 2004, 10:26:02 AM8/25/04

> "Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !" wrote:
> >
> > America is the most hated, feared and RESPECTED country in the world.
> >
> > Suck it up, raghead!
>
> I think this guy is a Zionist Jew pig as I recall......
> --

WRONG - It's just that I'm NOT a psycho that was brainwashed from birth
(evidently)
to believe that it is the fault of OTHER societies that my country is run my
murdering crazies!

It's people like you that made me wish we HADN'T tried to avoid civilian
casualties in Iraq!

Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !

Aug 25, 2004, 10:28:35 AM8/25/04

"Anti-imperialist" <a...@anti-imperialist.net> wrote in message

Hello again, asshole!

We have GOT to start beheading YOU assholes! (An asshole with a head? Sounds
like Iraqi hemorrhoids, huh?)

George Washington Hayduke

Aug 25, 2004, 1:11:26 PM8/25/04
Anti-imperialist <a...@anti-imperialist.net> wrote:
>"Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !" wrote:
>> America is the most hated, feared and RESPECTED country in the world.
>> Suck it up, raghead!
>I think this guy is a Zionist Jew pig as I recall......

Just what exactly _is_ a "Zionist Jew pig?" What are the definitive
attributes of this character? And how does it compare with, say, a
"camel humping raghead?"

Thanks.

+--+
|George W. Bush is a deserter: http://www.glcq.com/bush_at_arpc1.htm
|Fascist War Criminal to stand trial: http://www.PeopleJudgeBush.org
|Hezbollah endorses George W. Bush: http://www.hezbollah.ws/

|"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT HOSTESS!! YOU HEAR ME??" -- Justice Cow
|"You can take my gun when you pry it out of my child's cold dead fingers"
+--+

George Washington Hayduke

Aug 25, 2004, 1:13:31 PM8/25/04

He asked a legitimate question. Saddam was profoundly secular when he
was gassing Iranians and Kurds with the help and sanction of the United
States, after all.

Anti-imperialist

Aug 25, 2004, 8:58:42 PM8/25/04
"Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !" wrote:

> "Anti-imperialist" <a...@anti-imperialist.net> wrote in message
> > "Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !" wrote:
> > >
> > > America is the most hated, feared and RESPECTED country in the world.
> > >
> > > Suck it up, raghead!
> >
> > I think this guy is a Zionist Jew pig as I recall......
>
> WRONG - It's just that I'm NOT a psycho that was brainwashed from birth
> (evidently)
> to believe that it is the fault of OTHER societies that my country is run my
> murdering crazies!

Doesn't matter. You ARE a Zionist, even if you are not a Jew. You are
a very strong supporter of the shitty little country of Israel and are
strongly anti-Arab, I do remember that much.

> It's people like you that made me wish we HADN'T tried to avoid civilian
> casualties in Iraq!

See what I mean.......

Hü©k Hö§hïmötö !

Aug 26, 2004, 3:38:33 PM8/26/04

"Anti-imperialist" <a...@anti-imperialist.net> wrote in message

Babble away all you want raghead (You Sure sound like one)
Go blow yourself up.