The "Alien Hits" continue!

Wayne Manzo

Sep 12, 2001, 9:32:26 AM9/12/01
If you read my news magazine "The American Resister"
you'd understand why the "attacks" have continued.

Geoge Bush is Bill Clinton! They are both "Alien Agency"
Presidents and they all are allowing the alien race to play
the "snuff" game here in America.

From the downing of the Space Shuttle to the plane carrying
the "Queen of the Damned"___there are aliens here, they hate
human beings and despise Americans and American civil rights.

Humans must know the truth about the alien race that they are
living with and enslaved by.

The cycle of starting bogus wars in order to conceal the truth
is beoming very apparent.

Also, NYC, like the othe major cities of the world, is a huge
alien agency HIVE. 99% of the people who work or live there
are telepathic aliens and are protected by the alien agency.

Any act of violence or catistrophic occurence in NYC is controlled
by the "Alien Agency".

Its about time human Americans found out the truth.
Also, recent legislation has been introduced to change the back
of the Dollar Bill____removing the symbols of the "Alien Empire"
and replacing them with information about the Constitution and
the Bill of Rights.

In God we trust? Not! God is the psycho, telepathic, alien RACE and
those entities must be understood, but never respected!

They don't belong in this country! Collective, telepathic, aliens
impersonating human beings belong on Mars or some distant planet!

Earth is a human Utopia that becomes a living hell when there exists
telepathic, mind controlling, savage aliens who impersonate human
beings and who live only to control and exterminate the human population.

Collective thought and telepathy defines slavery because such
characteristics, by their nature, remove all civil rights and privacy.

America's Line: The Truth is Here!
http://www.mansue.com
http://madona.tripod.com

The American Resister
http://aresister.tripod.com

Humans must know the truth and the alien death games must stop!

Thank you,

Wayne "Mulder" Manzo,
A prisoner of the alien race on the streets of Cincinnati, Ohio

JED88

Sep 12, 2001, 10:30:27 AM9/12/01
wares...@yahoo.com (Wayne Manzo) wrote in
<ca63f034.01091...@posting.google.com>:

as if the nigars and zogys wernt bad enof

now we gots aleens wot needs a caining!!

i bets aleens hates skrewdriver two.

ZEHKOL!!

JED88

With Seven Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Frantic In Fresno

Sep 12, 2001, 10:45:02 AM9/12/01
Did we forget our medication today? Maybe some aluminum foil in your hat
will protect you from the "telepathic...mind controlling-scanning...alien
race".

"Wayne Manzo" <wares...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Jorge Ruiz

Sep 12, 2001, 3:06:37 PM9/12/01
Where is your brain?
Is falling off by the W.C.?

TURIX

Sep 12, 2001, 3:12:02 PM9/12/01
Do you can write a magazine ? Are you sore ?

Wayne Manzo

Sep 12, 2001, 6:08:21 PM9/12/01
Humans question and aliens reidicule

There is no GOD and there is no mental health or psychiatry!
Very simple facades utilized in the past to protect the alien race
from the wrath of human beings!

The aliens are natural born killers and guess who they like to kill?

Yeah, warm blooded human beings!

mansue.com! Find out the truth before you purchase stock in aluminum
foil or the drug industry!

Graeme Smith

Sep 13, 2001, 6:58:21 PM9/13/01
what a load of fucking bullshit.!!
I can't wait until the yanks bomb the fuck out of these dirty arab cunts. I
hope i see images of their stupid "vailed" women burning to death in the
streets

Wayne Manzo

Sep 14, 2001, 10:54:04 AM9/14/01
Same stupid acts of terrorism, same stupid strange acts of violence,
same stupid murders____same stupid alien administration!

The Clinton administration was all alien agency and they were playing
the snuff game! Throwing out human beings and connecting those to
the alien agency. Has anybody read "Arkancide" on the net?

Bush is Clinton! They are both alien agency presidents and they are
both loyal to the alien race! They do not support America(humans)
or Americans values(human values).

So, the real reason behind the attack on the WTC? Conceal the real
global issue! The alien race is assimilating humans at a faster rate and
the human race is being snuffed out!

America is a big joke because there is no such thing as civil rights
or human rights! The alien race controls the country and they control
every human being in the country. And, the favorite game of the alien
race is snuffing human beings!

Religion and Psychiatry are handmaidens of the alien race! From the
space shuttle Challenger hit to Waco to the intentional downing
of the Air France Concorde! I can prove the existence of links
that show how these hits were made and by whom!

The alien race would rather start another world war than get exposed
to the human public! Unless the alien race is exposed to human society its
another thousand years on the plantation for humans.

So, how do you start a war? Hit your own country and blame the alleged
enemy!

So, a war is started and we destroy a few middle-East countries.
Who capitalizes? Probably that little so-called country in the
middle East that downtown Manhattan resembled on September 11, 2001!

If you want to learn more about the alien race try my investigative news
magazines! Americans don't play games and we don't deal with savage aliens
who are assimilating our people!

The American Resister!

America's Line: The Truth is Here!

http://aresister.tripod.com
http://mansue.com
http://madona.tripod.com

Scott Levison

Sep 14, 2001, 2:38:27 PM9/14/01

"Alien Hits"? Roky Erikson and his band put out a new CD??????

Scott Levison
z800...@bc.seflin.org
"I never set out to be weird. It was always other people that called me
weird."-- Frank Vincent Zappa 12/21/40--12/4/93

Wayne Manzo

Sep 15, 2001, 10:36:19 AM9/15/01
Poor humans, they still don't understand that they are being surrounded,
swarmed, by collective aliens that hate human beings.

If you are called "Weird" or "Strange" chances are you are living
or interacting with those of the alien race. And my friend, if
you learn about them and their culture of killing innocent people,
and their hatred of human behavior(including sex)___they are the
weird and strange beings! Not yourself!

Frank Zappa was murdered by the alien race! There is no such thing
as naturally occuring colin cancer!

Refer to Madonna's shit movie "Truth or Dare"___the segment where
Madonna says the girls "ass was poisoned"! The same thing was done
to "Katie Curic's husband" and many vets who where taken down
unfairly by the "Alien Race". Ain't no such thing as "Agent Orange"
causing those diseases! They were throwing out human beings and
blaming it on the de-foliant!

Welcome to the real wolrd of Psycho, Savage, Collective, Telepathic
aliens.

We humans must unite, we must research, and we must learn about our
savage alien neighbors!

If you don't know try accessing:

http://mansue.com
http://madona.tripod.com

Knowledge is power! And I am providing the human population with
the information equivalent of a "Federation Battle Cruiser".

The Publisher: Wayne Manzo

T. E.

Sep 15, 2001, 2:21:06 PM9/15/01
Wayne Manzo wrote:

> Poor humans, they still don't understand that they are being surrounded,
> swarmed, by collective aliens that hate human beings.
(le snip

Poor Manzo, he still don't understand that he is surrounded by
sane people who are tired of his insanity. Get some help you loon.

micron5

Sep 16, 2001, 9:54:09 PM9/16/01

"T. E." <teps...@agere.com> wrote in message

Well the nitwit Neitzsche got two out of three, when he stated
insanity is rare in individuals, but the rule in epochs and groups.

There is little real help available from the current establishment;
if one wants to keep from replacing one kind of insanity with
the more 'by rote' insanity favoured by such as T.E. That is not to
say real solutions are far off. Just that one should ignore what
the usual lies about what constitutes insanity, and what are the
solutions to the this.

dp

Porter

Sep 16, 2001, 11:52:03 PM9/16/01

Graeme Smith <g...@fastlink.com.au> wrote in message
> what a load of ******* ********.!!
> I can't wait until the yanks bomb the **** out of these dirty arab *****.

> hope i see images of their stupid "vailed" women burning to death in the
> streets
--------------------------
Those veiled women are also victims of an archaic and anachronistic belief
system.
What benefit would accrue from attacking other victims?
The only solution to this sort of conflict will be world television, which
will inevitably eat away at the at the various congregations and eventually
produce a worldwide race of beer-drinking hamburger-eating overweight couch
potatoes who believe in nothing in particular.
That may sound horrible but it is much better than the alternatives.
Of course, men will still be murdering their spouses........
Porty.

Wayne Manzo

Sep 17, 2001, 12:13:39 PM9/17/01
Hey idiots, why do you think they are vailed?

The woman are the first to be assimilated! They are scanning, mind controlling,
psychos. If they scan you pea brain and find you thinking "human thoughts
about affection and/or sex"____they can take you down unfarily.
That means non-stop torture and a cruel and ugly death.

So, human culture responds in the only way possible, conceal the alien
women so the men don't get attacked for thinking about sex.

It all makes sense once you understand that humans are being assimilated
into the psycho savage alien race and their culture demands that they
make up rules or custom for killing human beings.

If you don't know then you better read mansue.com!

The whole world changes when you know the truth about mankind and the
savage alien race!

http://mansue.com!