Lately.

1 view

john winston

Oct 16, 2007, 1:50:35 AM10/16/07
Subject: What Is A Merkaba? Part 2 of 2. Oct. 15, 2007.

This information mentions Telos, the city under Mt. Shasta.

Perhaps some of you will have gained more clarity in comprehending
what we are communicating here. If not we, refer you to two books
that will assist in your understanding of the concept of Merkabah;
The Keys of Enoch ( The Book Of Knowledge ) and a small booklet on
The Five Bodies by Dr. J.J. Hurtak. The Academy of Future Science
web site, affs.org or keysofenoch.org will be where you may order
these books.

WHO IS THE ASHTAR COMMAND REALLY?

You see Beloveds, we of the Ashtar Galactic Command are not your
average p-ychic, a-tral plane level of phenomena, ufo or et group.
There are many such out there that you may encounter, but we are not
one of them. What we are is quite literally, the Hosts of H-aven who
over lighted, guided and served the Most High G-d, Adonai Tsebayoth
the L-rd Go- of Hosts and His Son, Our Most Radiant One, Emanuel,
Yeshua Ha- Mashiah, Je--s the C-rist during His Earthly mission. We
continue to do so, as He continues to serve in ascending this planet,
reclaimng it in the Father's Name as His and Humanity's Kingdom.

WHO THEN IS COMMANDER ASHTAR?

Ashtar, the Commander in Chief of the Ashtar Galactic Command is
an Adonai, a Lo-d of Light. One of the B'nai Or, B'nai Elohim,
(Sons of Light, Sons of G-d.) He is a non-fallen Celestial Being
that has advanced way beyond the levels of the ascended masters of
Earth. Many of the original masters serving the Earth system have
originally come primarily from Venus and Sirius. There are also
some here from Mars, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus, within our Earth's
Hierarchy.
There are also a few from Mercury, Saturn and currently Earth and
elsewhere.

THE UNLIMITED NATURE OF OUR STAR SHIPS:

Our star ships or Merkabahs are not limited by time or space. We
can appear as small as a spark of light, or as large as the state
of California. A Star, lenticular cloud, globe, bubble, pillar of
Fire, pillar of Light, like a sun or moon, a zig zag, triangle,
crescent, or star tetrahedron, a saucer or bell shape, etc. We
lower our vibratory wave length and appear, we raise it and
disappear. We glide upon the etheric wave bands and currents of
space like a ship sails upon the ocean currents. We do not actually
travel in the higher levels we utilize molecular displacement. This
occurs by exchanging or displacing the molecules of one density
coordinate with those of another. Individuals on Earth serving also
out of body within our fleets serve upon star ships that accommodate
your specific frequency and density orientation. Your ship is one
that will match the level of your light body, your mission in
service to the Universal Father. Within a myriad of worlds we, as
S-irit Beings are ever in service to all forms of life.

YOUR SP-RITUAL CONNECTIONS AND UPLINE:

You have also asked to know who are your "Spi-itual Mentors"? As
for the ones who constitute your Spir-tual up line, we as well as
you, work within specific Spiri-ual lineages, orders, inner and
outer plane ashrams, etc.. Within the Ashtar Command and the general
ranks of Light Workers all will function upon this planet through
the Office of the Ch-ist under the specific governance of J--sus the
Ch-ist. Within this universe we also function through the ordinances
of the Throne of -od represented by the Archangel of the D-vine
Presence Metatron. At the highest levels we work within the lineages
of the Masters of Light and Sound known as the Spirit-al Wayshowers
or Travelers. We all minister through the protocols of the Order
of Melchizedek, and come under the protection of the A-gelic Command
of Michael, and the Orders of Michael and Gabriel. Some work under
the Ar-hangelic lineages of Uriel, Jophiel, Chamuel, Rafael, Zadkiel,
or various ang-lic and other D-vic groupings. The Orders of Enoch,
Zadok, the Office of the Holy Sp-rit, lineage of the Master M-ry,
The Divine Mother, there are many such lineages.There are also the
many Spiri-ual cities within, upon and around the Earth; Telos,and
the Agartha Inner Earth Cities, Shambhala, the Trans-Himalayan and
South Indian Lodges of Ma-ters. The Avatar and Kumara lineages,
the Vairagi, lineage of Sp-ritual Travelers and so forth.

WHOMEVER YOU LOVE IS WITH YOU NOW:

It is appropriate to assume that with Whom ever you experience a
heart connection, you are associated with that One in some manner.
It is most often one's own Self as a higher aspect that contacts or
communicates through or to you! We have often emphasized the
importance of not opening yourselves up indiscriminately to any
spi-it, whether extraterrestrial, a self proclaimed, ascended
master, guru, or spiri- guide.
We of the Command and Confederation Fleets love and care deeply
about every one of you. It is the desire of our hearts to see that
each one who chooses to, fully manifest your Div-ne nature and
heritage, fulfill your mission, and to be noble examples of S-irit
led Sons of Go-. May you be committed, humble and fruitful servers
of all life, where ever you may be. In living thus you will be
bringing honor to our Creator as well as adding to the good
reputation of our Command. With our deepest love, the Ashtar
Galactic Command and Commander Lady Athena. Adonai Ashtar-Athena
SherAn. All rights reserved.

Part 2 of 2.

John Winston. johnfWmlode.com