China takes credit for 9/11

Garry Bryan

Sep 25, 2002, 12:39:06 PM9/25/02
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/9/24/143618.shtml

China.s Military Planners Took Credit for 9/11
John O. Edwards
Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2002
Soon after the horrific attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, two high-ranking Chinese military planners took credit for the 9/11 attacks . and were even hailed as national heroes in China.
In fact, three years before 9/11, the Chinese colonels had proposed the attacks and cited Osama bin Laden by name in their book "Unrestricted Warfare." (Click Here for more info on book.)

The authors of "Unrestricted Warfare" are Senior Cols. Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, and in 1999 they wrote that an attack by bin Laden on the World Trade Center would be just the type of "unrestricted warfare" that could bring down America.

The book was published by China.s People.s Liberation Army and had the endorsement of the Chinese government.

"Unrestricted Warfare" makes clear its purpose: offering China and other "weak" countries a strategy to destroy the U.S. without a full-scale invasion, using unusual or "asymmetrical" warfare.

NewsMax has recently obtained the CIA translation of this astounding book and has made it available with an introduction by Al Santoli, editor of the prestigious China Reform Monitor.

The importance of this book was highlighted soon after 9/11, when the Chinese colonels were treated as national heroes.

In one interview with the Chinese government-owned Ta Kung Pao newspaper in Hong Kong, the colonels offered little sympathy for the Americans killed in 9/11.

They told the paper, "The series of attacks taking place in the United States were very dreary and terrifying, but they must not be viewed from a single perspective" . that is, the U.S. as victims. The colonels then added coldly that the Americans "were victims of U.S. foreign policy."

The colonels were quick to take credit for the attacks on the World Trade Center, telling the paper their strategy had worked and that "September 11, 2001 very likely is the beginning of the decline of the United States, as a superpower."

Qiao and Wang offer in "Unrestricted Warfare" several new methods for destroying the U.S. . from manipulating U.S. media, to homicide-suicide bombing, to using immigrants as a fifth column, and even employing cyber attacks to destroy America.s critical infrastructure.

Both colonels agreed that the unconventional attacks of 9/11 were right from the pages of their book, and they demonstrated their theory works. "The attacks demonstrated the United States' fragility and weakness and showed that essentially it is unable to stand attacks. ... The United States, a giant tiger, has been dealing with mice; unexpectedly, this time it was bitten by mice . it has been wielding a large hammer but has been unable to find the flea.

"From a short-term perspective, the attacks in the United States will very likely have some effect on China's economy . they might affect China's economic growth. However, from a long-term viewpoint, they could be favorable to China."

"Unrestricted Warfare" has set off alarm bells among several high-ranking U.S. officers.

Adm. Thomas Moorer, former chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, warns, "'Unrestricted Warfare' reveals China.s game plan in its coming war with America." He adds ominously, "China thinks it can destroy America by using these tactics."

Maj. Gen. John K. Singlaub, former chief of staff of U.S. Forces Korea, shares Adm. Moorer.s view.

"The 9/11 attacks may just be the beginning. Many terrorist nations and groups will try to imitate this operation," Gen. Singlaub said, noting "China.s war book 'Unrestricted Warfare' will be their text."

Editor's Note: The translation of "Unrestricted Warfare" made for the CIA is not available in print elsewhere . you can get it by Clicking Here. Read more on this subject in related Hot Topics:

I never did trust the Chinese government. . .

Garry

Garry Bryan

Sep 25, 2002, 2:09:37 PM9/25/02
Charles D. Bohne <Charle...@t-online.de> wrote:
: On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:39:06 +0000 (UTC), Garry Bryan
: <ga...@soco.agilent.com> wrote:

: Hi Garry ...

: this is as convincing as terrorists' passports that get found
: unharmed next to the completely destroyed WTC.... while
: all flight recorders are totally wracked.

:>The authors of "Unrestricted Warfare" are Senior Cols. Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui, and in 1999 they wrote that an attack by bin Laden on the World Trade Center would be just the type of "unrestricted warfare" that could bring down America.

: And they work in the Pentagon?
:>
:>The book was published by China.s People.s Liberation Army and had the endorsement of the Chinese government.

: PLA? Sounds more like Mao in 1949...

: Did you check the claim with anyone from the Chinese Embassy?
: I doubt that there is any truth in it.

Well, one could check with the CIA for the veracity of this story. . .
or Adm Thomas Moorer:

Adm. Thomas Moorer, former chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, warns, "'Unrestricted Warfare' reveals China.s game plan in its coming war with America." He adds ominously, "China thinks it can destroy America by using these tactics."

Garry

Lisa Gardner

Sep 25, 2002, 2:29:33 PM9/25/02
And before you make any assumptions about just what is what in
the 'other realms', why don't you check out things **in the real world**
before sending in your endless waves of attack forces, little girls,
daggers, occultists, and other things so that I don't have to go through
any more hell than I have already. I need some rest.

Lisa

"Garry Bryan" <ga...@soco.agilent.com> wrote in message

Michael Davis

Sep 25, 2002, 5:35:45 PM9/25/02
Notorious net kook Garrrry "Clueless" Bryan wrote:

> http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/9/24/143618.shtml

Oh great. Now you are getting your "news" from the right wing lunatic fringe. I guess as long as it is sensational and so far out on the fringe that the credible media won't touch it, you'll believe it no questions asked.

--- Snip nuttery ---

> I never did trust the Chinese government. . .

Whatsamatta? They not left of center enough for you?

--
The Evil Michael Davis™
Ruler For Life of AAR

"Garry got up this morning and told himself 'I'm gonna post something really, really, really fucking lame today.'" - John Griffin

Ugly Bob

Sep 25, 2002, 9:51:13 PM9/25/02

"Charles D. Bohne" <Charle...@t-online.de> wrote in message
> Please forgive this humble European ... I would not even trust our own
> secret services ... how do you expect me to trust the American CIA?
> There are many people over here, on this side of the Atlantic ocean,
> who would rather believe WTC was done by the CIA than by Satan Hussein
> ... ;-(
> Unrestricted Warefare? Humm, reminds me of "Totaler Krieg" (total war)
> a term invented by Hitler and Goebbels in WW2.

Sounds more like von Blucher. At least it predates
the little corporal. I'd be surprised if Goebbels new
what warfare warfare was all about. Blucher was a
real blood and guts kinda guy, though it's suspected
he was slightly nuts. He hated the french even more
than I and "liberated" many a french bastard on the
field of battle (Esp Waterloo).

-Ugly Bob

> Maybe the German roots
> in Skull&Bones?
> C.
> So China is next? Right after Iraq? Is it North Korea later?

Garry Bryan

Sep 26, 2002, 10:33:58 AM9/26/02
In alt.alien.visitors Michael Davis <mdav...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

: Notorious net kook Garrrry "Clueless" Bryan wrote:

:> http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/9/24/143618.shtml

: Oh great. Now you are getting your "news" from the right wing lunatic fringe. I guess as long as it is sensational and so far out on the fringe that the credible media won't touch it, you'll believe it no questions asked.

You mis-spelled "conservative media". . .

: --- Snip nuttery ---

:> I never did trust the Chinese government. . .

: Whatsamatta? They not left of center enough for you?

NO they have always gone back on their promises . . .kinda like the US has
become. ..

Garry

Widdershins

Sep 26, 2002, 10:40:11 AM9/26/02
Garry Bryan <ga...@soco.agilent.com> wrote in message news:<10329719...@cswreg.cos.agilent.com>...
> http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/9/24/143618.shtml
>

> China.s Military Planners Took Credit for 9/11

snip unsupported claims

> I never did trust the Chinese government. . .
>
> Garry

Did you ever get hold of Loiseaux? What had he to say
about your onager assertion there were "puddles of
steel" in the basement of WTC?

Widdershins

Widdershins

Sep 26, 2002, 10:42:19 AM9/26/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<hgnk9.2910$u56.2...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

> And before you make any assumptions about just what is what in
> the 'other realms', why don't you check out things **in the real world**
> before sending in your endless waves of attack forces, little girls,
> daggers, occultists, and other things so that I don't have to go through
> any more hell than I have already. I need some rest.
>
> Lisa

Get back on your meds, and stay off Usenet for a couple of months. See if that
doesn't help.

Widdershins

Garry Bryan

Sep 26, 2002, 11:44:46 AM9/26/02
In alt.alien.visitors Widdershins <sini...@concentric.net> wrote:
: Garry Bryan <ga...@soco.agilent.com> wrote in message news:<10329719...@cswreg.cos.agilent.com>...

First, it wasn't "my" assertation, but Loiseax' claim that was reported
by The American Free Press. . . I was trying to guage what might have caused
the melting. The claim that he made was challenged so I emailed him about it,
and was going to try again this week. Second, I think perhaps the "oven" effect
proposed by Robert ASF, I believe, sounds the most plausible, but there isn't
any evidence that took place. The recodring of two seismic spikes prior to
the towers each collapsing is still a mystery, although I don't believe it was
a nuke, ther may have been charges in place to bring down the building in
the event of an imminent collapse as as safety measure that ignited prematurely.
I will let you know what Mark says.

Garry

: Widdershins

Garry Bryan

Sep 26, 2002, 1:33:18 PM9/26/02
In alt.alien.visitors Garry Bryan <ga...@soco.agilent.com> wrote:

: Garry

Here is what he wrote to me today at 10:38 PST:
Mr. Bryan:

I didn't personally see molten steel at the World Trade Center site. It was
reported to me by contractors we had been working with. Molten steel was
encountered primarily during excavation of debris around the South Tower
when large hydraulic excavators were digging trenches 2 to 4 meters deep
into the compacted/burning debris pile. There are both video tape and still
photos of the molten steel being "dipped" out by the buckets of excavators.
I'm not sure where you can get a copy.

Sorry I cannot provide personal confirmation.

Regards,
==========================

Mark Loizeaux, President
CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC.
2737 Merryman's Mill Road
Phoenix, Maryland USA 21131
Tel: 1-410-667-6610
Fax: 1-410-667-6624
www.controlled-demolition.com

This email, including any attachments, is intended for the receipt and use
by the intended addressee(s), and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are
bound to confidentiality and are hereby notified that any unauthorized use
or distribution of this email is strictly prohibited. Please note that any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient
transmitted by this email.

So there is video and still photos dispite Mr Blimpy's assertation there wasn't.
If you know how to get access to the archives you can find it. So now we
can speculate where th eheat came from and how it kept the steel molten.

Garry

Michael Davis

Sep 26, 2002, 4:50:03 PM9/26/02
Notorious net kook Garrrry "Clueless" Bryan wrote:

Ah! So it was yet another instance of a "somebody told me he saw something" type story. Then it got picked up by
the fringe press, blown out of all proportion and accepted as fact by kooks like you. There's no hard evidence
here.

> It was
> reported to me by contractors we had been working with. Molten steel was
> encountered primarily during excavation of debris around the South Tower
> when large hydraulic excavators were digging trenches 2 to 4 meters deep
> into the compacted/burning debris pile. There are both video tape and still
> photos of the molten steel being "dipped" out by the buckets of excavators.
> I'm not sure where you can get a copy.

No wonder the credible press won't touch this story. They require trivial details like actual documentary
evidence before reporting something. Get back to me when you track down the video, Garrrrry.

> Sorry I cannot provide personal confirmation.
>
> Regards,
> ==========================
>
> Mark Loizeaux, President
> CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC.
> 2737 Merryman's Mill Road
> Phoenix, Maryland USA 21131
> Tel: 1-410-667-6610
> Fax: 1-410-667-6624
> www.controlled-demolition.com
>
> This email, including any attachments, is intended for the receipt and use
> by the intended addressee(s), and may contain confidential and privileged
> information. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are
> bound to confidentiality and are hereby notified that any unauthorized use
> or distribution of this email is strictly prohibited. Please note that any
> views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
> do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient
> transmitted by this email.

> So there is video and still photos dispite Mr Blimpy's assertation there wasn't.

Um, where are these alleged still photos, Garrrry?

> If you know how to get access to the archives you can find it.

What archives, Garrrrry?

> So now we
> can speculate where th eheat came from and how it kept the steel molten.

Nope. You have yet to prove there really was any molten steel present. Loizeaux's admission that he did not
actually see any molten steel and was only repeating a story he heard (from unnamed sources of course)
dramatically weakens your case, Garrrrry. You are even deeper in the hole now than you were before.

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 6:02:14 PM9/26/02

"Widdershins" <sini...@concentric.net> wrote in message

What would help, is honesty.

It's very funny: every time I get on usenet and say something like I've said
here before, it feels to me as if I am attacked psychically and/or by
electronic/
mcrowave devices.

Now isn't that strange? But it has been going on for eight years now and
I am used to it now.

I am not going to be scared, or frightened, or belittled, or slapped, or
hacked
into shutting up.

I have a brand new computer. I got from the school I am going to. This
morning
the screen on it was cracked. The other day my son and I came home from
somewhere
and the door to our house had been left wide open. We had not left it open
when
we left. There have been several break in atempts on my computer.

What, is usenet and now in particukar this group, alt.alien.visitors, now
only a 'guy' thang or maybe even an 'protected eastern star chair lady with
gaurdian man' thing? Is that what's going on here?

Well I'm sorry but I'm fera;. You got that? I don't know who is sitting with
me but we seem to do okay.

I don't want to be harrassed anymore and I want to get some honesty about
what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass to be sold,
you
motherfuckers.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 6:16:26 PM9/26/02

"John Henry" <john...@lowgenius.com> wrote in message
> Hello, Michael Davis. You said:
>
> Wow, she must be *really* pissed about getting dumped for the Boss's
> daughter.

Ah yes. You know, we're not *all* 16 year old girls who think the world
revolves around getting dates with movie actors and rock stars, you know.

Love is more important than anything else to me, but I know when I am
being fucking played. I just wanna call the players on it - because those
young 14 year old girls aren't going to be able to do it.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 6:39:09 PM9/26/02

"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Sorry guys. That is supposed to say, 'feral', not 'ferr'. Feral and in the
sense of: *free*. No one slave.

Lisa

> I don't want to be harrassed anymore and I want to get some honesty about
> what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass to be sold,
> you
> motherfuckers.

You hear that? My fucking ass is not going to be sold, you dealers in the
flesh of the soul.

There is a verse in the bible that talks about god's anger towards the women
who 'sew pillows to their sleeves' so that they can 'capture souls' and sell
them.
I think that probably applies here.

Lisa
Awake
Awaker
Awakening

Pete Charest

Sep 26, 2002, 7:16:44 PM9/26/02
On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:02:14 GMT, "Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass to be sold,

But Lisa, no one wants to buy your fucking ass, just a short-term rental should
be enough, with a hummer for warm-up.

>you
>motherfuckers.

You said it, Lisa. You ARE a mother, aren't you?

---
Pete Charest
Truth Terrorist©
If you're not insulted, then you're not a kook.

Garry Bryan

Sep 26, 2002, 7:36:48 PM9/26/02
In alt.alien.visitors Michael Davis <mdav...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

But you claimed there was NO video, so I proved you wrong there, and the original
report said that MArk reported find molten steel, it didn't say he personally
saw it. It is on film and video, so we might see it yet. . .
:> Sorry I cannot provide personal confirmation.

:>
:> Regards,
:> ==========================
:>
:> Mark Loizeaux, President
:> CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC.
:> 2737 Merryman's Mill Road
:> Phoenix, Maryland USA 21131
:> Tel: 1-410-667-6610
:> Fax: 1-410-667-6624
:> www.controlled-demolition.com
:>
:> This email, including any attachments, is intended for the receipt and use
:> by the intended addressee(s), and may contain confidential and privileged
:> information. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are
:> bound to confidentiality and are hereby notified that any unauthorized use
:> or distribution of this email is strictly prohibited. Please note that any
:> views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
:> do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient
:> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
:> The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
:> transmitted by this email.

:>
:> So there is video and still photos dispite Mr Blimpy's assertation there wasn't.

: Um, where are these alleged still photos, Garrrry?

:> If you know how to get access to the archives you can find it.

: What archives, Garrrrry?

The WTC archives. You were the one who claimed it wa the most photographed
excavation in history so you must know where those photos are unless you
are talking out your ass again. . .

:> So now we

:> can speculate where th eheat came from and how it kept the steel molten.

: Nope. You have yet to prove there really was any molten steel present. Loizeaux's admission that he did not
: actually see any molten steel and was only repeating a story he heard (from unnamed sources of course)
: dramatically weakens your case, Garrrrry. You are even deeper in the hole now than you were before.

He said "It was

reported to me by contractors we had been working with."

Should n't be hard to find who they are and ask them if you like Mikey. I seem
to notice that you do very little investigation of things. . .you claimed there
were no photos, the head of operations says there are. Who has more credibility?

Garry

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 8:35:19 PM9/26/02

> Hey, I got one~!
>
> Here's a tip, just for you: my post had absolutely nothing to do with any
> 16 year old anything.

Then forgive me: I used it to comment about something that was tangentially
related in an offhand, implied kind of way.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 8:37:11 PM9/26/02

"Phoenix" <x...@the.spot> wrote in message
> In article <GtLk9.1423$t6.1...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Lisa

Gardner <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > "Widdershins" <sini...@concentric.net> wrote in message
> > > "Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > > Get back on your meds, and stay off Usenet for a couple of months. See
if
> > that
> > > doesn't help.
> >
> > What would help, is honesty.
>
> OK. What I am doing now is evaluating you for eligibility for Usenet Kook
Awards
> based on your being a paranoid raving loon. And throwing peanuts at you.

Okay. Why don't you nominate me? I've challenged cujo to do this before
but he never has. So why don't you do it?

Or does it have some other kind of 'implied' meaning that you don't want
to go into here?

Lisa
not about to easily be used as a player in little boys games of racing
women-cars

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 8:52:44 PM9/26/02

"Pete Charest" <pchar...@spamspringmind.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:02:14 GMT, "Lisa Gardner"
<lgardne...@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
> >what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass to be sold,
>
> But Lisa, no one wants to buy your fucking ass, just a short-term rental
should
> be enough, with a hummer for warm-up.

No Pete. It is not gonna happen. I will scream my fucking head off
until someone comes to help me or until I have screamed so loud that if
I disappear or something happens to me, people will start to wonder.

I don't intend to let your bloody family sell any part of my body or mind,
Pete.

little boys into racing women cars. That's what you are.

> >you
> >motherfuckers.
>
> You said it, Lisa. You ARE a mother, aren't you?

And I am feral, Pete. I am a feral mother. I survived in this jungle that is
behind these words *on my own*. I didn't have the help of any organization,
at least not that I know of. There were plenty helping me though, that I
could sense.

Are you a freemason, Pete? What the hell are freemasons supposed to be
protecting? Are they doing this? Or are they only doing it for their
sanctioned
little eastern star girls who grow up going to society balls? Lemme tell
you:
if you get through it the way I did then you get to be tough.

IMHO it seems freemasons are ripping apart and selling the very thing they
are supposed to be protecting and building a shelter for: the deep female
fluid. Instead you have helped to rape it.

Or maybe you were all about only controlling it to begin with? Not
protecting,
but controlling.

The two kafs meant for fluid and god's love you have helped fill with shit.
I am a filthy, corroded, slimy black polluted river because of it. This is
something
I dreamed.

I have a right to live my life and to search for my deepest place without
being maimed or beat up when I try to do so.

Now comment on this, freemason. Comment on this. I'd like to see what
you have to say about it.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 9:06:11 PM9/26/02

> Hello, Phoenix. You said:
>
> > In article <GtLk9.1423$t6.1...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
> > Lisa Gardner <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "Widdershins" <sini...@concentric.net> wrote in message

> >> that
> >>
> >> What would help, is honesty.
> >
> > OK. What I am doing now is evaluating you for eligibility for Usenet
> > Kook Awards based on your being a paranoid raving loon. And throwing
> > peanuts at you.
>
> I've always had a soft spot for chicks with scars...but this one seems to
> be going out of her way to hold the rest of the world responsible for the
> abusive dick she dated a few years ago or something, don't she?
>
> *grabs some peanuts*

Are you a freemason too, guy?

What does your org *actually* stand for?

I'm not acting this out, guy, although it does fit into a couple of real
good
archetypes. This shit did happen to me. Would you people just start
with the honesty, for once?

And who the hell do you people think you are to take over any newsgroup
and 'force' posters who just want to come there for the purposes of talking,
out of that group? I thought that in america, at least, there was freedom of
speech.

I am not a little girl here to be managed be clueless men who have joined
a men's club so that they can learn cool, new tricks and race women like
sports cars.

Lisa

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

Sep 26, 2002, 9:30:44 PM9/26/02
Some time, on or about: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:37:11 GMT, "Lisa Gardner"
<lgardne...@earthlink.net> was criminally insane in my
professional opinion when they claimed the following balderdash:

You are one kookie bitch.

Did that help?

Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

Cujo

Sep 26, 2002, 9:34:53 PM9/26/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

Because you always ran away. You want to stick around and display your
past, present and *future* kookery and I'll be glad to nominate you and
guide you to an award you richly deserve. So far all you've demonstrated
is a few mild bursts, you need to push your kookery up to a new level.
Nancy Lieder makes you look pathetic. Go for the gusto.
HTH!

<flush>

--
There wouldn't be as many satisfied ladies around, if I
hadn't ditched them long ago! - Edmo in a moment of candor.

Cujo

Sep 26, 2002, 9:44:32 PM9/26/02

> "Pete Charest" <pchar...@spamspringmind.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:02:14 GMT, "Lisa Gardner"
> <lgardne...@earthlink.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass to be
>> >sold,
>>
>> But Lisa, no one wants to buy your fucking ass, just a short-term
>> rental
> should
>> be enough, with a hummer for warm-up.
>
> No Pete. It is not gonna happen. I will scream my fucking head off
> until someone comes to help me or until I have screamed so loud that
> if I disappear or something happens to me, people will start to
> wonder.

No they won't. They will just be happy to be rid of a shrill harpy.

> I don't intend to let your bloody family sell any part of my body or
> mind, Pete.

Negative value, kook.

> little boys into racing women cars. That's what you are.

OOOOOOOOOH! That would be so cool!

> > >you
>> >motherfuckers.
>>
>> You said it, Lisa. You ARE a mother, aren't you?
>
> And I am feral, Pete. I am a feral mother. I survived in this jungle
> that is behind these words *on my own*. I didn't have the help of any
> organization, at least not that I know of. There were plenty helping
> me though, that I could sense.

Sure there were, that's why you had you, your son and 13 cats in a
fucking Toyota. Even some of the cats deserted you.

> Are you a freemason, Pete? What the hell are freemasons supposed to be
> protecting? Are they doing this? Or are they only doing it for their
> sanctioned
> little eastern star girls who grow up going to society balls? Lemme
> tell you:
> if you get through it the way I did then you get to be tough.

Then kick Freemason butt! You go, grrrlllll.

> IMHO it seems freemasons are ripping apart and selling the very thing
> they are supposed to be protecting and building a shelter for: the
> deep female fluid. Instead you have helped to rape it.

Kooky! Testify!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

> Or maybe you were all about only controlling it to begin with? Not
> protecting,
> but controlling.

Say it wif dat feelin', sistah!

> The two kafs meant for fluid and god's love you have helped fill with
> shit. I am a filthy, corroded, slimy black polluted river because of
> it. This is something
> I dreamed.

<snarf!>

> I have a right to live my life and to search for my deepest place
> without being maimed or beat up when I try to do so.

All's we're doing is laughing. Maiming and Beatings are the third door
down on the left.

> Now comment on this, freemason. Comment on this. I'd like to see what
> you have to say about it.

You're a kook. HTH!

Gotta go, I have some kittens to mutilate.

Cujo

Sep 26, 2002, 9:48:14 PM9/26/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

Freemason kookery noted.

> What does your org *actually* stand for?

The national anthem at sports events.

> I'm not acting this out, guy, although it does fit into a couple of
> real good
> archetypes. This shit did happen to me. Would you people just start
> with the honesty, for once?

OK, you're probably an unfit mother.

> And who the hell do you people think you are to take over any
> newsgroup and 'force' posters who just want to come there for the
> purposes of talking, out of that group? I thought that in america, at
> least, there was freedom of speech.

You still posting? How fucking stupid are you?

> I am not a little girl here to be managed be clueless men who have
> joined a men's club so that they can learn cool, new tricks and race
> women like sports cars.

No, you're a delusional kook who has mismanged one child and is about to
try for two.

Cujo

Sep 26, 2002, 9:52:45 PM9/26/02
Phoenix <x...@the.spot> wrote in

> [...]

>> protecting,
>> but controlling.
>>
>> The two kafs meant for fluid and god's love you have helped fill with
>> shit. I am a filthy, corroded, slimy black polluted river because of
>> it. This is something
>> I dreamed.
>

> Pete, do you have ANY idea what this maroon is ranting about, or has
> she totally flipped her lid?

>> I have a right to live my life and to search for my deepest place
>> without being maimed or beat up when I try to do so.
>

> Nobody here's maiming you or beating you up, though I do see a lot of
> astonishment and laughter.

>> Now comment on this, freemason. Comment on this. I'd like to see what
>> you have to say about it.
>

> Nominating her for Kook of the Month can be considered commentary,
> though maybe you'd like to give her some more seasoning first.

I hereby nominate Lisa Gardner for Kook of the Month! Does I gits a
second on this one? It's always nice to have some competition for these
awards.

Happy now, Lisa?

Michael Davis

Sep 26, 2002, 9:59:05 PM9/26/02

You've proven nothing, kook. All you have is a claim that a video supposedly exists somewhere. When you actually
produce a video you will then have proven something. HTH.

> and the original
> report said that MArk reported find molten steel, it didn't say he personally
> saw it.

Backpedalling noted.

> It is on film and video, so we might see it yet. . .

Riiiiiiiiight. I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Where are they located?

> You were the one who claimed it wa the most photographed
> excavation in history so you must know where those photos are unless you
> are talking out your ass again. . .

Projection noted. Just because it was heavily photographed doesn't mean all that material was archived in any one
place. I never claimed there is any sort of archive. That is your creation. But this is just more lame evasion on your
part. As the claimant it is up to you to produce the evidence.

> :> So now we
> :> can speculate where th eheat came from and how it kept the steel molten.
>
> : Nope. You have yet to prove there really was any molten steel present. Loizeaux's admission that he did not
> : actually see any molten steel and was only repeating a story he heard (from unnamed sources of course)
> : dramatically weakens your case, Garrrrry. You are even deeper in the hole now than you were before.
>
> He said "It was
> reported to me by contractors we had been working with."

Yeah...And?

> Should n't be hard to find who they are and ask them if you like Mikey.

Translation: Please prove my claim for me.

> I seem
> to notice that you do very little investigation of things. . .

Since I am not making any wild claims, there is no onus upon me to research and prove anything. Pointing out the
glaringly obvious logical flaws factual errors in your kooky claims requires little research.

> you claimed there
> were no photos, the head of operations says there are. Who has more credibility?

Who has more credibility? A person who claims there are photos but can't produce them, or a person who points out that
the absence of supporting evidence for a wild claim is a valid reason not to believe the claim?

Dowap

Sep 26, 2002, 10:01:05 PM9/26/02
In article <Xns9295D46299B1As...@216.168.3.40>, Cujo
<cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote:

I second the nomination! But in fairness I must nominate Dean Humphries
for kook of the month! Can I have a second?

> Happy now, Lisa?

Michael Davis

Sep 26, 2002, 10:02:11 PM9/26/02
Phoenix wrote:

> Oh now, don't deprive him of what he has left!

> > > It was
> > > reported to me by contractors we had been working with. Molten steel was
> > > encountered primarily during excavation of debris around the South Tower
> > > when large hydraulic excavators were digging trenches 2 to 4 meters deep
> > > into the compacted/burning debris pile. There are both video tape and still
> > > photos of the molten steel being "dipped" out by the buckets of excavators.
> > > I'm not sure where you can get a copy.
> >
> > No wonder the credible press won't touch this story. They require trivial details like actual documentary
> > evidence before reporting something. Get back to me when you track down the video, Garrrrry.
>

> Better yet, there were hundreds of witnesses around there all the time-
> firefighters, rescue workers, steel workers, demolition folks, city officials,
> media... Certainly a bunch of folks should be able to corroborate this!

> > > Sorry I cannot provide personal confirmation.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > ==========================
> > >
> > > Mark Loizeaux, President
> > > CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC.
> > > 2737 Merryman's Mill Road
> > > Phoenix, Maryland USA 21131
> > > Tel: 1-410-667-6610
> > > Fax: 1-410-667-6624
> > > www.controlled-demolition.com
> > >
> > > This email, including any attachments, is intended for the receipt and use
> > > by the intended addressee(s), and may contain confidential and privileged
> > > information. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you are
> > > bound to confidentiality and are hereby notified that any unauthorized use
> > > or distribution of this email is strictly prohibited. Please note that any
> > > views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
> > > do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient
> > > should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
> > > The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
> > > transmitted by this email.
> >

> > > So there is video and still photos dispite Mr Blimpy's assertation there wasn't.
> >
> > Um, where are these alleged still photos, Garrrry?
>

> I guess we just have to take his word for it.

> > > If you know how to get access to the archives you can find it.
> >
> > What archives, Garrrrry?
>

> Hopefully somebody besides these elite few can access them.

> > > So now we
> > > can speculate where th eheat came from and how it kept the steel molten.
> >
> > Nope. You have yet to prove there really was any molten steel present. Loizeaux's admission that he did not
> > actually see any molten steel and was only repeating a story he heard (from unnamed sources of course)
> > dramatically weakens your case, Garrrrry. You are even deeper in the hole now than you were before.
>

> Since I've seen evidence the steel wouldn't melt, the burden of proof's
> on him to provide evidence it did. Should I hold my breath?

Only if you really look good in blue.

--
The Evil Michael Davis™
Ruler For Life of AAR
http://mdavis19.tripod.com
http://skepticult.org Member #264-70198-536
Member #33 1/3 of The "I Have Been Killfiled By Tommy" Club

"There's a sucker born every minute" - David Hannum (often erroneously attributed to P. T. Barnum)

Cujo

Sep 26, 2002, 10:10:21 PM9/26/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

> "Widdershins" <sini...@concentric.net> wrote in message
>> "Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> > And before you make any assumptions about just what is what in
>> > the 'other realms', why don't you check out things **in the real
>> > world** before sending in your endless waves of attack forces,
>> > little girls, daggers, occultists, and other things so that I don't
>> > have to go through any more hell than I have already. I need some
>> > rest.
>> >
>> > Lisa
>> >

>> Get back on your meds, and stay off Usenet for a couple of months.
>> See if
> that
>> doesn't help.
>
> What would help, is honesty.

Good! You're fucking nuts.

> It's very funny: every time I get on usenet and say something like
> I've said here before, it feels to me as if I am attacked psychically
> and/or by electronic/
> mcrowave devices.

Kooky!

> Now isn't that strange? But it has been going on for eight years now
> and I am used to it now.

Then why are you whining about it still, nutcase?

> I am not going to be scared, or frightened, or belittled, or slapped,
> or hacked
> into shutting up.

KEWL! I feel better about nominating you for KotM now.

> I have a brand new computer. I got from the school I am going to. This
> morning
> the screen on it was cracked. The other day my son and I came home
> from somewhere
> and the door to our house had been left wide open. We had not left it
> open when
> we left. There have been several break in atempts on my computer.

Your son fucked it up and knew to make up a story that you were stupid
enough to buy. HTH!

> What, is usenet and now in particukar this group, alt.alien.visitors,
> now only a 'guy' thang or maybe even an 'protected eastern star chair
> lady with gaurdian man' thing? Is that what's going on here?

You are nuts, it's an unmoderated group, dumbfuck.

> Well I'm sorry but I'm fera;. You got that? I don't know who is
> sitting with me but we seem to do okay.

Help me out here, someone! WTF is she babbling about?

> I don't want to be harrassed anymore and I want to get some honesty
> about what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass to
> be sold, you motherfuckers.

I haven't fucked your mother, idiot.

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 10:45:29 PM9/26/02

"Cujo" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

Wow, you little shit. I think I am the first female kook of the month.
Now what does that mean?

Remember that I just had a baby and I am carrying him and nursing
him for most of the day. "Do not pass your children through the fire."

Your harrassment of people should stop.

> Happy now, Lisa?

Yep. You should be kicked out of your order, you little shit. That's
what I think.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 10:46:50 PM9/26/02

"Back Bay Rob" <ocalhost@mackrel> wrote in message
> Today, Fri, 27 Sep 2002 01:52:45 -0000, a possible Agent of the Al-Qaeda
> Cujo <cu...@petitmorte.net> , stuck their head out of a
> THIRDED by the 2 Live Crew

Ah, the '2 Live Crew'. Now that's an old one.

Now how many little tricks do you have under your belt, guy?

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 10:47:42 PM9/26/02

"Dowap" <do...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

And you were looking to say there? Or was this just a wordless message?

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 11:00:33 PM9/26/02

"Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" <herrd...@newmail.com> wrote in message

I dunno, did it, Dr Harvie? I've never seen you here before.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 11:06:54 PM9/26/02

"Cujo" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

I run away? How do I run away?

'Whose in the shelter, whose in the shelter?'

uhhhh... *what* shelter? What shelter they talkin about there? Do
you know?

Will you always be able to get into it, Cujo?

>You want to stick around and display your
> past, present and *future* kookery and I'll be glad to nominate you and
> guide you to an award you richly deserve.

Oooooookay. Why don't you do that, little shit.

Or you could just apologize to me in a reply to this posting.

Or, you can apologize in a completely new thread if you'd like.

>So far all you've demonstrated
> is a few mild bursts,

Mmmmm. Well, I've been going through what I go through for
almost eight years now. I seem to be doing okay, don't it?

>you need to push your kookery up to a new level.

Thanks. I'll try.

> Nancy Lieder makes you look pathetic. Go for the gusto.

Ah. What does Nancy Lieder do that makes me look pathetic,
exactly? Isn't she the channel for the zetas or something?

I am not a channel. There are people who are constantly trying
to use me as one it seems to me, but I **fight to get their hands off
of me every single day of my life**.

So what exactly does she do that makes me look pathetic?

> HTH!

As usual, no, it really doesn't.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 11:09:36 PM9/26/02

"Cujo" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

Mommy might not like that, Cujo. I would try to find out from her if
that's going to upset her or not before you do it.

You should leave the nice people here the fuck alone.

Lisa
Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 11:14:20 PM9/26/02

> "Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in
>

> > "Widdershins" <sini...@concentric.net> wrote in message
> >> "Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> Get back on your meds, and stay off Usenet for a couple of months.
> >> See if
> > that
> >> doesn't help.
> >
> > What would help, is honesty.
>
> Good! You're fucking nuts.

Thanks. I've been told that before.

> > It's very funny: every time I get on usenet and say something like
> > I've said here before, it feels to me as if I am attacked psychically
> > and/or by electronic/
> > mcrowave devices.
>
> Kooky!

Mmmm. That's what they say.

> > Now isn't that strange? But it has been going on for eight years now
> > and I am used to it now.
>
> Then why are you whining about it still, nutcase?

I talk about whatever I'd like to talk about. I know this pisses you
off, but I do it anyway.

> > I am not going to be scared, or frightened, or belittled, or slapped,
> > or hacked
> > into shutting up.
>
> KEWL! I feel better about nominating you for KotM now.

Okay.

I nominate *Cujo* for kook of the month.

No running back to the ship. I don't know that they will let you in
right now.

> > I have a brand new computer. I got from the school I am going to. This
> > morning
> > the screen on it was cracked. The other day my son and I came home
> > from somewhere
> > and the door to our house had been left wide open. We had not left it
> > open when
> > we left. There have been several break in atempts on my computer.
>
> Your son fucked it up and knew to make up a story that you were stupid
> enough to buy. HTH!

Uh, no.

> > What, is usenet and now in particukar this group, alt.alien.visitors,
> > now only a 'guy' thang or maybe even an 'protected eastern star chair
> > lady with gaurdian man' thing? Is that what's going on here?
>
> You are nuts, it's an unmoderated group, dumbfuck.

Yes, it is.

> > Well I'm sorry but I'm fera;. You got that? I don't know who is
> > sitting with me but we seem to do okay.
>
> Help me out here, someone! WTF is she babbling about?

Oh. Well, keep asking.

> > I don't want to be harrassed anymore and I want to get some honesty
> > about what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass to
> > be sold, you motherfuckers.
>
> I haven't fucked your mother, idiot.

Well, we can call her up and ask her if she'd like to fuck with you now.
Should we do that, Cujo? Or maybe we can wait until later?

I know my real mother is one fucking woman you do *not* want to
mess with. If I have a mother in anohter sense, I don't know who she is.
But maybe we can try to find out together. Shall we do that, Cujo?

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 26, 2002, 11:23:29 PM9/26/02

"jof3r" <jo...@kook-watch.net> wrote in message
> On or about Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:10:21 -0000, it was decided that Cujo
> <cu...@petitmorte.net> typed:
> She's nuts, Cujo. She seems to be obsessed with being a victim. She
> thinks she is being victimized by some alien/government/astral/male
> entities. Alas for her, she is victimizing herself. As to her use of
> the word "feral", she means she is divorced.

No, I mean I have been 'on my own' out on the psychic plain now
for some eight years. I don't know if I was out there before that, I've
only been aware of it for eight years or so now.

Do I sound like a victim to you?

> >> I don't want to be harrassed anymore and I want to get some honesty
> >> about what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass to
> >> be sold, you motherfuckers.
> >
> >I haven't fucked your mother, idiot.

Lisa

Cujo

Sep 26, 2002, 11:52:30 PM9/26/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

Stupid woman! It means that there's other kooks out there worthy of
recognition. Gender has little to do with it. In fact, most kooks are
male or somewhat male in Tony Sidaway's case. Unless you're looking to be
a KotM, your gender is actually an advantage, you fool.

> Remember that I just had a baby and I am carrying him and nursing
> him for most of the day. "Do not pass your children through the fire."

This has what to do with posting kooky shit to Usenet, dumbfuck?

> Your harrassment of people should stop.

I'm harassing you? Call the cops!

>> Happy now, Lisa?
>
> Yep. You should be kicked out of your order, you little shit. That's
> what I think.

What you think and what is reality are two different things. What order
is that, paranoid? Enjoy your election and keep kooking out.

Cujo

Sep 27, 2002, 12:11:18 AM9/27/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

By disappearing for days. I want a kook with persistance.

> 'Whose in the shelter, whose in the shelter?'
>
> uhhhh... *what* shelter? What shelter they talkin about there? Do
> you know?
>
> Will you always be able to get into it, Cujo?

Babble noted.

>>You want to stick around and display your
>> past, present and *future* kookery and I'll be glad to nominate you
>> and guide you to an award you richly deserve.
>
> Oooooookay. Why don't you do that, little shit.
>
> Or you could just apologize to me in a reply to this posting.

Dream on, kook.

> Or, you can apologize in a completely new thread if you'd like.

See above.

>>So far all you've demonstrated
>> is a few mild bursts,
>
> Mmmmm. Well, I've been going through what I go through for
> almost eight years now. I seem to be doing okay, don't it?
>
>>you need to push your kookery up to a new level.
>
> Thanks. I'll try.

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO! Thanks, kook!

>> Nancy Lieder makes you look pathetic. Go for the gusto.
>
> Ah. What does Nancy Lieder do that makes me look pathetic,
> exactly? Isn't she the channel for the zetas or something?

You do have a clue or two.

> I am not a channel. There are people who are constantly trying
> to use me as one it seems to me, but I **fight to get their hands off
> of me every single day of my life**.

I find it hard to believe that a 40yo woman with a history of mental
illness and 2 kids that can't keep a jobs is fighting off anyone.

> So what exactly does she do that makes me look pathetic?

In terms of kookiness, she kicks your ass.

>> HTH!
>
> As usual, no, it really doesn't.

That's only because you refuse to see what is handed to you.

Cujo

Sep 27, 2002, 12:13:34 AM9/27/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

My parents are long dead, I prefer the voices in my head, Lisa. How
about you? <snarf>

> You should leave the nice people here the fuck alone.

Right. Show me one.

Cujo

Sep 27, 2002, 12:21:30 AM9/27/02

> "Cujo" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
>> "Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in
>>

>> > "Widdershins" <sini...@concentric.net> wrote in message

>> > that
>> >
>> > What would help, is honesty.
>>
>> Good! You're fucking nuts.
>
> Thanks. I've been told that before.

Why didn't you listen?

>> > It's very funny: every time I get on usenet and say something like
>> > I've said here before, it feels to me as if I am attacked
>> > psychically and/or by electronic/
>> > mcrowave devices.
>>
>> Kooky!
>
> Mmmm. That's what they say.

Give us until the vote to verify it and you'll feel better.

>> > Now isn't that strange? But it has been going on for eight years
>> > now and I am used to it now.
>>
>> Then why are you whining about it still, nutcase?
>
> I talk about whatever I'd like to talk about. I know this pisses you
> off, but I do it anyway.

It doesn't bother me at all, Lisa. It just helps me to line up another
scalp of a kook. Keep whining!

>> > I am not going to be scared, or frightened, or belittled, or
>> > slapped, or hacked
>> > into shutting up.
>>
>> KEWL! I feel better about nominating you for KotM now.
>
> Okay.
>
> I nominate *Cujo* for kook of the month.

Great, I second the nomination.

> No running back to the ship. I don't know that they will let you in
> right now.

OK, I'll walk.

>> > I have a brand new computer. I got from the school I am going to.
>> > This morning
>> > the screen on it was cracked. The other day my son and I came home
>> > from somewhere
>> > and the door to our house had been left wide open. We had not left
>> > it open when
>> > we left. There have been several break in atempts on my computer.
>>
>> Your son fucked it up and knew to make up a story that you were
>> stupid enough to buy. HTH!
>
> Uh, no.

Then you are a fr00tcake.

>> > What, is usenet and now in particukar this group,
>> > alt.alien.visitors, now only a 'guy' thang or maybe even an
>> > 'protected eastern star chair lady with gaurdian man' thing? Is
>> > that what's going on here?
>>
>> You are nuts, it's an unmoderated group, dumbfuck.
>
> Yes, it is.

Then you have no point.

>> > Well I'm sorry but I'm fera;. You got that? I don't know who is
>> > sitting with me but we seem to do okay.
>>
>> Help me out here, someone! WTF is she babbling about?
>
> Oh. Well, keep asking.
>
>> > I don't want to be harrassed anymore and I want to get some honesty
>> > about what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass
>> > to be sold, you motherfuckers.
>>
>> I haven't fucked your mother, idiot.
>
> Well, we can call her up and ask her if she'd like to fuck with you
> now. Should we do that, Cujo? Or maybe we can wait until later?

No thanks.

> I know my real mother is one fucking woman you do *not* want to
> mess with. If I have a mother in anohter sense, I don't know who she
> is. But maybe we can try to find out together. Shall we do that, Cujo?

I got a better idea, let's just see how far you can entertain everyone in
AUK.

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 1:35:01 AM9/27/02

"Cujo" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

cujo, I get that you're trying to make apoint about being 'big man' here.

But let's just drop it for tonight. I'm tired.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 1:44:49 AM9/27/02

"Cujo" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
[...]

Little boy: don't call me a stupid woman.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 1:48:43 AM9/27/02

> On or about Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:23:29 GMT, it was decided that "Lisa
> Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> typed:

> >"jof3r" <jo...@kook-watch.net> wrote in message
> >> On or about Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:10:21 -0000, it was decided that Cujo
> >> <cu...@petitmorte.net> typed:
> <brevity snip>

> >> She's nuts, Cujo. She seems to be obsessed with being a victim. She
> >> thinks she is being victimized by some alien/government/astral/male
> >> entities. Alas for her, she is victimizing herself. As to her use of
> >> the word "feral", she means she is divorced.
> >
> >No, I mean I have been 'on my own' out on the psychic plain now
> >for some eight years.
>
> I stand reproved! LOL

> >I don't know if I was out there before that, I've
> >only been aware of it for eight years or so now.
> >
> >Do I sound like a victim to you?
>
> Nope, not at all. You sound like a severely neurotic sexist that
> feigns victimization in an attempt to receive attention. See below.

Ah. Now we have someone else coming through the wire here.

Cujo stepped aside for a minute, did he?

And who are you?

Might you be the one I **really** want to have some words with, eh?

Severly neurotic sexist that feigns victimization... give me a fucking
break.

Do you know how many people now know that that is *not* the whole
story.

Come on. What are you trying to hide. I need an explanation. I deserve
an explanation.

> I rest my case.
> <snip>

You rest your case? And just what the fuck *is* your case, guy?

Lisa

Ugly Bob

Sep 27, 2002, 2:06:21 AM9/27/02

> On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 01:51:13 GMT, "Ugly Bob" <ugly_...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Unrestricted Warefare? Humm, reminds me of "Totaler Krieg" (total war)
> >> a term invented by Hitler and Goebbels in WW2.
> >
> > Sounds more like von Blucher. At least it predates
> >the little corporal. I'd be surprised if Goebbels new
> >what warfare warfare was all about. Blucher was a
> >real blood and guts kinda guy, though it's suspected
> >he was slightly nuts. He hated the french even more
> >than I and "liberated" many a french bastard on the
> >field of battle (Esp Waterloo). -Ugly Bob
>
> Gebhard Leberecht Fürst von Blücher aka Marschall Vorwärts?
> (1742-1819)

That's the guy.

> What makes you think he engaged in "unresticted warefare"?
> C.

In the battle of Waterloo he took no (or few) prisoners,
from what I understand.

-Ugly Bob

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 2:10:57 AM9/27/02

> In article <iFPk9.2366$Rt5.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Lisa
> Nomination accepted. I haven't seen anyone this far off the rocker since
the
> Bathroom Bandit.

Really. Why don't you describe for everyone here just how it is that
I am off my rocker and how far off of it I am?

> > > But in fairness I must nominate Dean Humphries
> > > for kook of the month! Can I have a second?

> > And you were looking to say there? Or was this just a wordless message?
>

> No fair campaigning for CNotM during your KotM nomination acceptance
speech.
> One at a time, please.

CNotM? I don't know what this is. Care to elaborate on that one?

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 2:12:25 AM9/27/02

> In article <Xns9295ED9A0AD6Cs...@216.168.3.40>, Cujo
> Maybe she thinks they mean the edible variety.

> > > Mmmm. That's what they say.
> >
> > Give us until the vote to verify it and you'll feel better.
>
> She's got pretty fierce competition. Of course she can always try again.

> > > I talk about whatever I'd like to talk about. I know this pisses you
> > > off, but I do it anyway.
> >
> > It doesn't bother me at all, Lisa. It just helps me to line up another
> > scalp of a kook. Keep whining!

> > > Okay.
> > >
> > > I nominate *Cujo* for kook of the month.
> >
> > Great, I second the nomination.
>
> DENIED and you know you can't second your own nomination, sir. >:-)

> > > No running back to the ship. I don't know that they will let you in
> > > right now.
> >
> > OK, I'll walk.
>
> Maybe they'll send a cab.

> > > Uh, no.
> >
> > Then you are a fr00tcake.
>
> Either that or that is one obtuse hacker.

> > > Yes, it is.
> >
> > Then you have no point.

> > > Oh. Well, keep asking.

> > > Well, we can call her up and ask her if she'd like to fuck with you
> > > now. Should we do that, Cujo? Or maybe we can wait until later?
> >
> > No thanks.
> >
> > > I know my real mother is one fucking woman you do *not* want to
> > > mess with. If I have a mother in anohter sense, I don't know who she
> > > is. But maybe we can try to find out together. Shall we do that, Cujo?
> >
> > I got a better idea, let's just see how far you can entertain everyone
in
> > AUK.
>
> Got a pretty good start.

Well, thanks. Do I now?

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 2:19:45 AM9/27/02

> In article <g2Qk9.2441$Rt5.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Lisa

Gardner <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > "Cujo" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
> > > "Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

> > > Good! You're fucking nuts.
> >
> > Thanks. I've been told that before.
>
> I don't doubt it!

> > > Kooky!
> >
> > Mmmm. That's what they say.
>
> The devices?

> > > Then why are you whining about it still, nutcase?
> >
> > I talk about whatever I'd like to talk about. I know this pisses you
> > off, but I do it anyway.
>
> I don't see anyone complaining...

> > > KEWL! I feel better about nominating you for KotM now.
> >
> > Okay.
> >
> > I nominate *Cujo* for kook of the month.
>
> DENIED. You have presented no evidence.

> > No running back to the ship. I don't know that they will let you in
> > right now.
>
> Funny, I thought this was dry land.

This

> > > Your son fucked it up and knew to make up a story that you were stupid
> > > enough to buy. HTH!
> >
> > Uh, no.
>
> If the originator of this story were on Usenet right now nobody would have
> to nominate him for the HL&S, I'd hand it over on a silver platter because
> he actually pulled off making somebody believe it. Somebody's got to tell
> our sysadmin-ish friends about this. Break-in attempts on the computer!

alt.alien.visitors,

> > > You are nuts, it's an unmoderated group, dumbfuck.
> >
> > Yes, it is.
>
> At least we got THAT straightened out.

> > > Help me out here, someone! WTF is she babbling about?
> >
> > Oh. Well, keep asking.
>
> OK. WTF is she babbling about?

> > > I haven't fucked your mother, idiot.
> >
> > Well, we can call her up and ask her if she'd like to fuck with you now.
> > Should we do that, Cujo? Or maybe we can wait until later?
>
> I really hope Cujo ate his supper long before seeing that.

> > I know my real mother is one fucking woman you do *not* want to
> > mess with. If I have a mother in anohter sense, I don't know who she is.
> > But maybe we can try to find out together. Shall we do that, Cujo?
>
> I don't think he's in the mood.

Clear, clear, clear?

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 2:20:42 AM9/27/02

"^reaper^" <knoc...@deaths.door> wrote in message

> In article <dDPk9.2359$Rt5.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
> Nope.
>
> http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html

> > Now what does that mean?
>
> Nothing.

> > Remember that I just had a baby and I am carrying him and nursing
> > him for most of the day. "Do not pass your children through the
> > fire."
>
> Erm... Guys. This is *NOT* a good sign. This is a seriously
> delusional woman, maybe even another Andrea Yates. *shudders*

Ah, no.

How am I seriously delusional. Don't we all know a little better than that
now? I think we can all drop the pretense that we don't, now.

> Earth to Lisa. Hello??? Anyone in there???

Aaaa... yeah. And you? Anyone there?

> Get yerself to a doctor. Stat. If you just had a kid and you're
> talking this chit, you might have postpartum psychosis.

Are you new here, or did you just return from a short trip or something?

I have been talking this way - where 'this way' means: talking about crazy
stuff - for going on eight years now.

I've made it through and I have been all right.

>Do you know
> what that is? It makes you think crazy chit. It makes you do crazy
> chit. Nope, nope, nope. Not good at all...

I've been living a harsh, trying, and frustrating but also very, very good
and getting better life now for almost eight years.

And my life is more than just trying to beat the shit out of someone else
on usenet. My life is about more than just trying to beat the hell out of
others,
period.

> Ummm... oh yeah, fore I fergit... if you were this way before... yer
> fsckt.

Uhhhh... what does 'yer fsckt' mean?

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 2:23:20 AM9/27/02

"Cujo" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

My election? I wasn't elected. I was pounced upon. Oh, KofTM. That.
Okay.

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 2:26:10 AM9/27/02

<knoc...@deaths.door> wrote:

> > In article <dDPk9.2359$Rt5.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
> > Nope.
> >
> > http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html

> > > Now what does that mean?
> >
> > Nothing.

> > > Remember that I just had a baby and I am carrying him and nursing
> > > him for most of the day. "Do not pass your children through the
> > > fire."
> >
> > Erm... Guys. This is *NOT* a good sign. This is a seriously
> > delusional woman, maybe even another Andrea Yates. *shudders*
> >
> > Earth to Lisa. Hello??? Anyone in there???
> >
> > Get yerself to a doctor. Stat. If you just had a kid and you're
> > talking this chit, you might have postpartum psychosis. Do you know

> > what that is? It makes you think crazy chit. It makes you do crazy
> > chit. Nope, nope, nope. Not good at all...
> >
> > Ummm... oh yeah, fore I fergit... if you were this way before... yer
> > fsckt.
>
> Okay folks, seriously, how long has she been at this on Usenet, not how
long
> she *says* she's been at this?

I have been posting on usenet since late 1993.

I've been having 'psychic' impressions since april 1995 or so. In case you
were wondering.

Let's all just stop this spy vs spy shit now, okay? No more big fish eat the
little fish crap, okay? I think we're all fucking sick to death of it.

Lisa

Cujo

Sep 27, 2002, 2:35:08 AM9/27/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

So you've been kooky for at least 7 years!

> Let's all just stop this spy vs spy shit now, okay? No more big fish
> eat the little fish crap, okay? I think we're all fucking sick to
> death of it.

Thank you for the gift of your kookiness!

Cujo

Sep 27, 2002, 2:36:31 AM9/27/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

OK! You're a stupid *person*!

Happy now?

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 2:42:31 AM9/27/02

"Cujo" <cu...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message

Cujo, come on. What is it that is motivating you to continue here?

Lisa

Lisa Gardner

Sep 27, 2002, 2:47:03 AM9/27/02

> In article <an0sde$ske$2...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,

> Phoenix <x...@the.spot> wrote:
> > In article <697144b683d2f9ca...@spyderware.net>,
> > ^reaper^ <knoc...@deaths.door> wrote:

> > > In article
> > > <dDPk9.2359$Rt5.2...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Lisa
> > > Nope.
> > >
> > > http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html

> > > Nothing.

> > > Erm... Guys. This is *NOT* a good sign. This is a seriously
> > > delusional woman, maybe even another Andrea Yates. *shudders*
> > >
> > > Earth to Lisa. Hello??? Anyone in there???
> > >
> > > Get yerself to a doctor. Stat. If you just had a kid and you're
> > > talking this chit, you might have postpartum psychosis. Do you
> > > know what that is? It makes you think crazy chit. It makes you do
> > > crazy chit. Nope, nope, nope. Not good at all...
> > >
> > > Ummm... oh yeah, fore I fergit... if you were this way before...
> > > yer fsckt.
> >
> > Okay folks, seriously, how long has she been at this on Usenet, not
> > how long she *says* she's been at this?
>
> Not very long, it appears... since Sep 23...

Ummm, since late 1993. You have to use the 'advanced search'
option on google to get the old posts, guys.

> Oh wait a minute!
>
> /me wanders back ta google
>
> Fsck me. She's been posting in alt.support.schizophrenia since
> January 2001 under lgar...@mbay.net

No, no, no. Look a little harder.

> And it looks like she's got a 19 yr old and a 2 1/2 years old (and
> she's still nursing him??? What the fsck is up with that?!)

No, I have a 19 year old and a 2.5 *month* old. Yes, I am still
nursing the 2.5 month old, of course.

> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=KvTj9.11188%24XE1.988518%40newsre
> ad2.prod.itd.earthlink.net&output=gplain
>
> So this means she had the second kid in her 40s (or close to),

39.

> prolly
> suffered postpartum psychosis and was never treated fer it.

Actually, I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder back in 1995.
I am currently seeing someone for this.

>Oh man.
> This woman is totally fsckt.

Again, what does fsckt mean?

> Lisa. Get yerself to a fsckin doctor and get yer kid off yer teat.
> Sheee-it.

I have gotten myself to a doctor. And I will nurse my baby as long as
I want to now.

Lisa

Pete Charest

Sep 27, 2002, 9:11:13 AM9/27/02
On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:14:20 GMT, "Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>> > What would help, is honesty.
>>
>> Good! You're fucking nuts.
>
>Thanks. I've been told that before.

Somehow, that isn't surprising.

>I know my real mother is one fucking woman you do *not* want to
>mess with.

Why, does she have *more* STDs than you?

---
Pete Charest
Truth Terrorist©
If you're not insulted, then you're not a kook.

John Kimball

Sep 27, 2002, 11:45:04 AM9/27/02
Proof that mixing large quantities of alcohol and Thorazine together is
not a good idea; on Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:02:14 GMT "Lisa Gardner"
<lgardne...@earthlink.net> blew their wad in Message id:
<GtLk9.1423$t6.1...@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>:

>I don't want to be harrassed anymore and I want to get some honesty about

>what is going on here. I am not going to allow my fucking ass to be sold,

>you
>motherfuckers.

Fair enough.

BTW, do you have nice tits, and if so, could you post pics?

--
begin trash harddisk.vbs
I'm a signature virus. Copy me! Look here why:

Ugly Bob

Sep 28, 2002, 1:08:02 AM9/28/02

> On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 06:06:21 GMT, "Ugly Bob" <ugly_...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > In the battle of Waterloo he took no (or few) prisoners,
> >from what I understand. -Ugly Bob
>
> In those times they had no use for "prisoners". Guantanamo was not
> invented then. The survivors went home. Those with injuries died within
> two or three days ... and it made no difference who's side you were on.
> 1859 (the battle of Solverino) and Henry Dunant were a far future.
> C.

"Gentlemen" of the day would give quarter and prisoners
_were_ taken. Blucher was, himself, taken prisoner by the
Prussians.

http://www.napoleonguide.com/leaders_blucher.htm

-Ugly Bob

Ugly Bob

Sep 28, 2002, 11:38:04 PM9/28/02

> On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 05:08:02 GMT, "Ugly Bob" <ugly_...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > "Gentlemen" of the day would give quarter and prisoners
> >_were_ taken. Blucher was, himself, taken prisoner by the
> >Prussians.
>
> Ok, I agree: Blücher was no Gentleman. But as to the Prussians - look
> what a mistake they made ;-)
> C.

Yes, well, that's a story for another time...

-Ugly Bob

uni...@cabal.net

Oct 1, 2002, 7:46:35 PM10/1/02
On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 22:54:07 -0700, Bob Officer
<bobof...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:46:50 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Lisa Gardner"
><lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>[...]
>>Now how many little tricks do you have under your belt, guy?
>>
>>Lisa
>>

>Lisa, I thought you were the expert on tricks.

Eeeeew!

That is an image I did not need.

I gotta wash out my brane pan now.

xxiv

Lisa Gardner

Oct 4, 2002, 12:28:02 AM10/4/02

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:46:50 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Lisa Gardner"
> <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
> >Now how many little tricks do you have under your belt, guy?
> >
> >Lisa
> >

> Lisa, I thought you were the expert on tricks.

No, I'm not. That's just something your boys tell you so that you can
feel okay with raping and abusing, etc.

You and yours can stay the hell away from me and mine. You got that?

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Kolya Mateivicz

Oct 4, 2002, 2:31:10 AM10/4/02
No. You and your WHAT?

Lisa Gardner

Oct 4, 2002, 2:59:23 AM10/4/02

"Kolya Mateivicz" <k...@amerussmachwerks.com> wrote in message

You and yours must stay the hell away from me and mine.

Me and my two children and my other loved ones. Very simple. Keep
your 'hits' off of me. No more shelter for you or yours. No more.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Cujo

Oct 4, 2002, 4:41:58 AM10/4/02
"Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in

I think she's including the cats that didn't run away.

William Terry

Oct 4, 2002, 4:51:25 AM10/4/02
Hey, IDIOT!

This is USENET. An electronic means of communicating FROM A DISTANCE.
Nobody's even coming CLOSE to you, so you can SHUT THE FUCK UP about
people keeping away from you, you insane freak.

Lisa Gardner

Oct 4, 2002, 2:03:15 PM10/4/02

"William Terry" <wil...@chappaquatelinco.com> wrote in message

William, calm down and let's talk about this rationally, shall we? No need
shout.

Lisa Agnes Gardner

Lisa Gardner

Oct 4, 2002, 2:15:57 PM10/4/02

> "Lisa Gardner" <lgardne...@earthlink.net> wrote in
>

> > "Kolya Mateivicz" <k...@amerussmachwerks.com> wrote in message

> >> No. You and your WHAT?
> >
> > You and yours must stay the hell away from me and mine.
> >
> > Me and my two children and my other loved ones. Very simple. Keep
> > your 'hits' off of me. No more shelter for you or yours. No more.
>
> I think she's including the cats that didn't run away.

I am including my cats, even the ones that *did* run away - even the ones
that have passed on and are no longer living. Loved ones means loved ones -
and some of those happen to be cats.

Lisa Agnes Gardner