Bach and Mozart Test for Alien Visitors Being Good or Bad - Denial of Roswell crashed UFO etc., a Sign of Sociopathy - {HRI draft note 20101024-t}

1 view

Leonardo Been

Oct 24, 2010, 4:06:41 AM10/24/10
Bach and Mozart Test for Alien Visitors Being Good or Bad - Denial of
Roswell's crashed UFO etc. etc., Is a Sign of Sociopathy

{HRI draft note 20101024-t}

'

Denying UFO's like for instance the one crashed at Roswell,
(DENYING it) is a strong sign of sociopathy.

Such DENIALS can be the sign of original sociopathy, or, of
being too strongly contaminated by (the Energies of) sociopathy,
on that subject.

'

'

A simple test whether aliens have good or, on the other hand, (very
"good," but in fact hidden and in fact very) BAD intentions for
you, for Earth's population,

BAD, like "Earth's population has (you have) to be punished for
past life sins" and "Earth's population (you) should evolve," or
otherwise, "behave well by complying with Divine Law provided,"

"in order to be admitted to Heaven," respectively, "to be
permitted to be with the 'Gods' or other aliens,"

and similar "beautiful," very insidious LIES,

or, alternatively,

"to achieve Nirvana," and have ALL of your Life Energy sucked
away from you forever, by them - even voluntarily submitted to
them by you - in order to remain unaware of (to have no Energy
at all anymore, by which to be aware of self and of) Life,
"forever,"

BUT

a simple test whether aliens have good or, on the other hand, (very
"good," but in fact hidden and in fact very) BAD intentions for
you, for Earth's population,

- apart from the very obvious test, when such aliens do
approach only the very gullible, and playing "God" or
wanting to be perceived as "Gods," these aliens take
a very gullible person with a very strong sense of
self-importance

(which abound on Earth, because almost everyone is
most severely invalidated, underrated, denied as
to his vast capabilities and his identity)

so, such people are not difficult to find, and the
aliens then make these into prophets, etc., whose
desire "TO FEEL VERY IMPORTANT for Mankind" is
indeed stirred -
BUT

a very simple, and not easily circumvented test for the actual,
hidden intentions OF ALIENS for Earth's population (which are also
their intentions for you) is

'Do they listen to and highly esteem Bach and Mozart?'

'

KNT hrp&p

__________
'Leonardo Da Vinci - About Aliens, Dimensions, Consciousness,
Time, And Earth's Past And Future'
{HRI 20040829-V3.5}
(29 August 2004 - Version 3.5 on 19 Oct 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/a53f660dfe82afad

'Defining God correctly - and Heaven, and Hell - What is
Monotheism' (DGC)
{HRI 20080406-V4.9.1}
(6 April 2008 - Version 4.9.1 on 12 Jan 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/c501bff35c6e8af4

(and further as applicable)

Copyright 2010 by KNT hrp&p - conditions as usual

ScotchBright

Oct 24, 2010, 2:21:01 PM10/24/10
On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 10:06:41 +0200, Leonardo Been
<leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Bach and Mozart Test for Alien Visitors Being Good or Bad - Denial of
> Roswell's crashed UFO etc. etc., Is a Sign of Sociopathy
>
> {HRI draft note 20101024-t}
>
>'
>
>Denying UFO's like for instance the one crashed at Roswell,
> (DENYING it) is a strong sign of sociopathy.

Except for the fact that Popular Mechanics PROVED it was an
early attempt at a "spaceplane" or "runway to orbit" vehicle that
crashed at Roswell.
It seems that some bright fellow found patent records
detailing an early design of such a vehicle, and the remains found in
the area of Roswell perfectly match early composite aircraft framing.
There was no "alien" craft that crashed at Roswell. Popular
Mechanics got samples of fuselage from the sight and it's aluminum
composite.
Get a life.

Leonardo Been

Oct 24, 2010, 8:58:26 PM10/24/10
The Human Rights Issues etc. are obviously not written, nor published,
to accommodate, to oblige, or to appease (hidden, or those who are
openly) sociopaths.

Friendly relations with sociopaths are entirely impossible,

and any Love whatsoever, given to them, will only be used by
them to become more devious, and to destroy life more, and
more thoroughly.

'

Therefore, such individuals - sociopaths and their supporters - are
enjoined to filter out any such articles

- not written for them, not meant for them, and not posted for
them.

'

Again:

Sociopaths, demonic creatures and mental street bums

- and any such souls who "live" by Hate, by Envy or
by Ugliness -

must filter out from their own view,

all writing by Koos Nolst Trenite,
human rights philosopher and poet (hrp&p).

'

The command is argued in this way:

'Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me'
{Note 20071207-V2.0.2}
(7 December 2007 - Version 2.0.2 on 30 Oct 2008)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/b1d32391e51d3107

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far
the most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known,

and on top of that, the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher
known on Earth and beyond.

Copyright 2008-2009 by KNT hrp&p
(May 2008; Version 1.3 on 2 Oct 2009)
Conditions as usual ('learnware')

'

'

Independent, Objective Definition of Evil

{HRI 20090810-V1.1.2}

(Version 1.1.2
on 11 Aug 2009)

(suits foreign
language readers)

'

Objective, independent definition of Evil:

Taking away, hindering, preventing or destroying the possibility
or ability of people actively to enjoy Life.

The (hidden) Joy of taking away, hindering, preventing or
destroying the possibility or ability of people actively to
enjoy Life.
{definition}

'

'

Actual or true Definitions, are based on life itself, and that action
of defining, does include the ability and desire, to observe and
experience and to connect to life.

So we observe, that Good and Evil are values that are native to
(the soul of) people:

People strongly wish others to enjoy life, and desire to
enjoy life, especially with each other.

From the feelings connected to this,

people experience what we call a conscience,

and from that, natural law ensues, which intends (law-
makers intend) to protect those natural wishes of people
towards each other and towards themselves:

to be able actively to enjoy life with each other.

'

We observe further, that it is exactly THE OPPOSITE in a small, but
very forcefully hidden, often loud and demanding, and sometimes
charismatic part of the population - on Earth certainly -

who are Criminal Minds:

Statistically, in every hundred people, one is most
intensely, totally and irreparably bent on ENJOYING
to take away, to destroy or hinder people's ability to
enjoy life. (see HRI 'The Nature of War')

That IS the nature of their immortal soul, whether you
like it or not, and it dictates - to themselves and to
others of the same nature - to seek and follow that JOY,

(and they keep each other reminded of their JOYS,
should you manage to show one of them, that there
are other joys than those that have been burnt
indelibly into their soul):

These ENJOY, in one way or other, to take away, hinder, prevent or
destroy the possibility or ability, actively and fully to enjoy Life.

'

It is the existence and presence of THAT part of the population, that
necessitates a Definition of Evil in the first place,

much like there was NO necessity to define 'disease,' in a
society where naturally disease never existed.

(And, by the way, all disease stems directly or indirectly
from, and has been created by, or is being inflicted by,
Criminal Minds.)

'

These ENJOY hindering, preventing or destroying the possibility or
ability - in particular of others - actively to enjoy Life.

In order to bring that about, in order to get support and
cooperation, and to develop their being trusted by you or
by others, they will have to claim the opposite, of course,

as in various belief systems, and including their "sciences,"

where the current, crippling medical "sciences" and the
not less crippling "science" of theoretical physics, are

at present more effective than religion or politics
or art are,

to bring that about: *(2)

Whatever is the most effective and most convincing tool or method,
to force, or by their teachings to "guide," people into hindering,
preventing or destroying the possibility or ability to enjoy Life;

people "must restrict themselves, and let their own life be
dominated,"

and in particular they "must allow, or help to bring about, more
and more 'restriction and domination' in the life of others,
too."

'

'

'

So only due to the presence - and in particular due to the very
forcefully and very intelligently HIDDEN presence - of Criminal
Minds,

which I am constantly exposing for you, and teach you about in
the Human Rights Issues (HRI's),

does it become necessary, and indeed vital, to Define objectively,
what is Evil.

'

This definition then also results in all kind of practical
things (which are now the titles of Human Rights Issues)
such as *(1)

The Rights of Criminal Minds,

The First International Law,

The First Law of Human Rights

The Second Law of Human Rights

The Definition of Sanity,

The Definition of Insane,

The Definition of Peace,

Defining God Correctly,

Penetrating Buddhism and Hinduism

Religious Freedom

Introduction to Journalism Course,

and

Introduction to Fine Particle Physics,

to name some basic issues that stem from the very strong, basic,
innate, natural desire, to defend and increase values that are
native to (the soul of) people

- PEOPLE STRONGLY WISH OTHERS TO ENJOY LIFE, and they desire to
enjoy life themselves, especially with each other.

From the feelings connected to this, people experience
what we call a CONSCIENCE, and from that, then,

NATURAL LAW ensues, which intends to protect those
natural wishes of people towards each other and
towards themselves.
{definition}

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34
_________
Footnotes:

(1) These are Titles of Human Rights Issues, or of HRI subjects.

(2) 'Evil Creatures Fight for Evil BELIEFS, versus the Rational
Truth' (ECFEB)
{HRI 20080918-V1.5.1}
(8 Sept 2008 - Version 1.5.1 on 15 Mar 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/9dcf45b8b09b581c

(further footnotes to be added, as indicated)