Dan Burisch, Cube, Yellow Book, Black Box, Stargates and the Looking Glass

Moon Monolith

Aug 23, 2007, 8:53:34 PM8/23/07
Snake wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:39:25 -0700, Indrid Cold <demoh...@yahoo.com.mx>, "Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy" <support(at)projectcamelot.org>,<contact(at)projectcamelot.org>, "Marcia McDowell" <marcia_mcdowell(at)yahoo.com>, "Dan Burisch" <danburisch(at)yahoo.com>, "Ryan S. Wood" <rswood(at)igc.org>, <rswood(at)majesticdocuments.com>, "Whitley Strieber" <whitley(at)strieber.com>, <news(at)unknowncountry.com>
> > wrote:

Stargate Secrets : Dan Burisch revisited
A video interview with Dan Burisch
Las Vegas, June 2007
Shot, edited and directed by Kerry Lynn Cassidy
http://www.projectcamelot.net/dan_burisch.html

THE INDUCTION OF DAN BURISCH INTO
THE PRIORY OF SION, THE "DISTANCING"
OF DAN FROM THE 'GOLDEN THREAD',
THE EMERGENCE OF MARCIA MCDOWELL
AS EQUALLY DOCTORED AS DAN
(AND THE STORY BEHIND THEIR NEW
'DOCTORATES') AND FINALLY THE
RELEASE OF AN OFFICIALLY-SANCTIONED
AND STERILIZED DISCLOSURE BY CO-DOCTORS
DANIEL BURISCH AND MARCIA MCDOWELL.
http://www.danburisch.info/b2/cabrillo/cab_img/airlinepass5s.jpg
http://www.jerrypippin.com/B-Files/Dan%20and%20Marci%202006.jpg

At 1 am May 18th., U.S. Pacific coast time,
http://www.danburisch.info/updates/update_intro.html
Dr. Burisch, Mrs. Burisch, and Miss McDowell accepted
Holy Orders in the Prieure de Sion, all vowing to never
admit to the Order. They have all received their rings,
which are said to be all silver with fleur-de-lis creating
a cross and surrounded by M's for Mary of Magdala.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Prieure_de_sion-logo.svg
The photographs in eaglesdisobey.net's gallery show
Dr. Burisch and Miss McDowell wearing their rings.

You can just barely make out Dr. Burisch's, but one
can easily see Miss McDowell wearing her ring.

I have proof now that Dr. Burisch will not be able to refute!
We have learned that a secret code was sent out by
Dr. Burisch and Miss McDowell to their contacts in the
"Emanation of the Solfeggio" presentation.
http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/solfeggio.htm
They knew all along about the Solfeggio's cube from the
Angel which appeared to Dr. Burisch. Their excuse that
it was fellow Brit, Robert Blair, which inspired them is
complete nonsense. The publication was ready to go
and your presence at Miss McDowell's residence was
an alibi you would carry to everyone that they were
writing the document then.

The message was meant to say to their contacts that
the Prieure de Sion was rising in the United States.
Figure 25 in their publication shows the Vitruvian Man
by Leonardo. The painting was produced by Leonardo
in 1492, and that was a message to the other Lamedvavniks
that the Prieure de Sion is now inside of America,
as different groups of Lamedvavniks are spreading out
in our world to keep the people calm when the changes
happen. The symbol of 1492 is the year that Columbus
sailed the ocean blue, to America.
Dr. Dan Crain (Dan B Catselas Burisch, Ph.D.)
http://www.angelfire.com/pe/peter7/Links/UpdatesPart29Burisch.html
http://www.danburisch.info/updates/update_intro.html

The Priory of Sion: The End of the Hoax?
http://www.cesnur.org/2006/mi_chaumeil_en.htm

Priory of Sion Fake Parchments - History of a Hoax
http://priory-of-sion.com/posd/pdchparchments.html

The Priory of Sion Hoax
http://www.alpheus.org/html/articles/esoteric_history/richardson1.html

The Prieure de Sion, usually rendered in English
translation as Priory of Sion (occasionally as
'Priory of Zion'), an alleged secret order sworn to
defend the mythical Jesus bloodline which
protected Jesus' descendants, including the
Merovingian rulers of France and their heirs,
was fabricated by French royalist Pierre Plantard
in the 1950s as part of a personal plan to become
King of France; fake documents created as part of
the hoax have been included in best sellers
purporting to be non-fiction such as The Holy Blood
and the Holy Grail as well as novels such as
Dan Brown's controversial The Da Vinci Code.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoax
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion

Aug 23, 2007, 9:16:31 PM8/23/07
On Aug 23, 8:53 pm, Moon Monolith <monkey_4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Snake wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:39:25 -0700, Indrid Cold <demohas...@yahoo.com.mx>, "Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy" <support(at)projectcamelot.org>,<contact(at)projectcamelot.org>, "Marcia McDowell" <marcia_mcdowell(at)yahoo.com>, "Dan Burisch" <danburisch(at)yahoo.com>, "Ryan S. Wood" <rswood(at)igc.org>, <rswood(at)majesticdocuments.com>, "Whitley Strieber" <whitley(at)strieber.com>, <news(at)unknowncountry.com>
> > > wrote:
>
> Dan Burisch <snip>

Dan Burisch is a fraud -- a Pentagon/CIA provacateur, bunker and con
artist.

Demo Hassan

Aug 23, 2007, 10:36:39 PM8/23/07
www.freedomtofascism.com wrote:

> Dan Burisch is a fraud -- a Pentagon/CIA provacateur, bunker and con
> artist.

Yes, of course, absolutely, as the original poster indicated...
clearly a quirky hoax wrapped in a plastic tortilla. Like the
Drones...
http://www.theparanormalreport.com/Debunking-the-Drones.html
Which raises the rhetorical question, per the latter:

"The HOAX as
Evolutionary
Catalyst?"

[9][8][7][6][5][4][3][2][1][O]

Healing Song:

Prayer (from the Navajo healing ceremony called Night Chant)

Tsegihi,
House made of dawn.
House made of evening light.
House made of the dark cloud.
House made of male rain.
House made of dark mist.
House made of female rain.
House made of pollen.
House made of grasshoppers.
Dark cloud is at the door.
The trail out of it is dark cloud.
The zigzag lightning stands high upon it.
Male deity!
Your offering I make.
I have prepared a smoke for you.
Restore my feet for me.
Restore my legs for me.
Restore my body for me.
Restore my mind for me.
This very day take out your spell for me.
Your spell remove for me.
You have taken it away for me.
Far off it has gone.
Happily I recover.
Happily my interior becomes cool.
Happily I go forth.
My interior feeling cool, may I walk.
No longer sore, may I walk.
Impervious to pain, may I walk.
With lively feeling may I walk.
As it used to be long ago, may I walk.
Happily may I walk.
Happily, with abundant dark clouds, may I walk.
Happily, with abundant showers, may I walk.
Happily, with abundant plants, may I walk.
Happily, on a trail of pollen, may I walk.
Happily may I walk.
Being as it used to be long ago, may I walk.
May it be beautiful before me
May it be beautiful behind me.
May it be beautiful below me.
May it be beautiful above me.
With it be beautiful all around me.
In beauty it is finished.

last song of Sitting Bull

A warrior
I have been.
Now
it is all over.
A hard time
I have.
(Teton Sioux)
Sitting Bull sang this, his last song, after he had
surrendered to the United States authorities
some time after the Custer massacre.
ghost dance song

The whirlwind! the whirlwind!
The new earth comes into being swiftly as snow.
The new earth comes into being quietly as snow.
(Paiute)

www.freedomtofascism.com

Aug 23, 2007, 10:58:26 PM8/23/07
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:36:39 -0700, Demo Hassan
<demoh...@yahoo.com.mx> wrote:

>Healing

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one."

-- Spock

www.freedomtofascism.com

Aug 24, 2007, 12:34:54 AM8/24/07
On Aug 23, 10:36 pm, Demo Hassan <demohas...@yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
> www.freedomtofascism.comwrote:

> > Dan Burisch is a fraud -- a Pentagon/CIA provacateur, bunker and con
> > artist.
>
> Yes, of course, absolutely, as the original poster indicated...

Right, you Zionist shill -- you're backpeddling now. Zionists fear
anything which they can't control -- like PSI or extraterrestrials or
technology that they're too ignorant to understand. But when it comes
to fraud, mind control, media propaganda, economic slavery, torture
camps, holocausts, war, lying and rampant greed, they excell.

Burisch is a fraud and a Zionist who doesn't know shit about anything
extraterrestrial, or anything scientific.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Burisch++fraud&btnG=Search

Sion is real. Sionists (Zionists) are genocidal racist killers, sub-
humans -- devoid of moral conscience:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Prieure+de+Sion++Zionism&btnG=Search

Prescott Sheldon Bush

Aug 24, 2007, 3:27:03 PM8/24/07
www.freedomtofascism.com wrote:
[> Zionists fear anything which they can't

[> control -- like PSI or extraterrestrials or
[> technology that they're too ignorant to
[> understand. But when it comes
[> to fraud, mind control, media propaganda,
[> economic slavery, torture camps, holocausts,
[> war, lying and rampant greed, they excell.
[> Sion is real. Sionists (Zionists) are genocidal
[> racist killers, sub-humans -- devoid of
[> moral conscience:
[> www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Prieure+de+Sion++Zionism

Am Segulah -- the "chosen people" -- an idea which
sets Jews apart from others, becomes understood as
the "well-choosing people", something that any nation
that segulah --"sustains the action of learning" -- can
aspire to. This is not word-play. We have simply
re-discovered and re-validated traditional claims
that Torah Hebrew roots are not arbitrary,
but rather, intrinsically define that which
they describe. The Hebrew letter Samek
means "to sustain". Gimel refers to
"action" or "relationship" (a camel),
and Lamed means "learning"
(Samek-Gimel-Lamed is the root
of segulah, "chosen/choosing").
Any person or people that "sustains the
action of learning" learns to choose well.

Simply by moving from noun-translations
to verb-translations, principles that
previously have set Jews apart and
caused jealousy now unite us with others,
as examples of successful behavior.

http://www.meru.org/DamnbyFaintPraise.html
http://www.meru.org/

http://www.meetingtent.com/EnterpriseSpecials.html
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/hoagland/index.html
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/hoagland/links.html

The Six Day War had its origins in disputes
between Israel and Egypt over the rights of
Israeli shipping to pass through the Suez
Canal and the Red Sea. The State of Israel
had been founded in May 1948.
The boundaries established by Israel's
1948 war with its Arab neighbors had held
uneasily for a few years when Egypt's ruler
Gamal Abel Nasser decided in 1956 to
nationalize the Suez Canal and deny passage
to Israeli ships both there and in the Straits of
Tiran that led to the Red Sea. Israel responded
by invading and occupying the Sinai Peninsula
for several months until a United Nations
peacekeeping force was put in place and the
right of free shipping restored.
In late May 1967, Nasser told the U.N. force
to leave Egypt and again closed the Straits
of Tiran to Israel. Egypt also began preparing
for an attack that was aborted when the Israelis
learned of it. The United States, which had
guaranteed Israel's right to passage through
the Straits, asked Israel not to attack while it
pursued a diplomatic resolution, but that effort
was unsuccessful, and after a May 26 meeting
with Israel's foreign minister, President Lyndon
Johnson declared, "I've failed. They'll go."

The war began on June 5 with Israeli preemptive
air strikes that destroyed 286 of Egypt's 420
combat aircraft. Israeli tanks surged across the
Sinai, and its troops took over the Egypt-occupied
Gaza Strip. Focused on the fight against Egypt,
Israel initially did not seek to move against
Jordan, which controlled East Jerusalem and
the West Bank, but when King Hussein's troops
began shelling Israeli positions, the battle plans
changed. Israeli paratroopers captured East
Jerusalem on June 7, and the Israeli army
stormed across the West Bank, driving opposing
forces to the Jordan River.
Cold War Conflict
In the meantime, both the United States and
the Soviet Union publicly sought a ceasefire
while privately warning the other not to
intervene in the fighting (in fact, the 1967 war
marked the first use of the diplomatic "hot line"
between the two countries). While not rebuking
Israel for its preemptive strike, the Johnson
administration did impose an arms embargo
on the region. It did not retaliate when the
Israelis attacked an American intelligence ship,
the U.S.S. Liberty, on June 8, accepting the
official explanation that the assault had been
a tragic accident. The United States became
more concerned when Israel began to push
into the Syrian-held Golan Heights, raising the
possibility that the Soviet Union would respond.
A U.N.-sponsored ceasefire took hold on
June 10, however, and direct confrontation
between the superpowers was avoided.

The breadth of Israel's military success in the
Six Day War was stunning; its troops captured
the Sinai, Gaza, West Bank, East Jerusalem,
and the Golan Heights, doubling the territory
under the nation's control. Israel inflicted
casualties at a rate some 25 times higher than
it suffered, and it captured nearly 6,000 prisoners
while having only 15 taken by the other side.
But Israel's military dominance also created
problems; roughly 500,000 Palestinians were
displaced by the fighting, and a million were now
under Israeli control in what became known as
the "occupied territories." That November,
U.N. Resolution 242 urged withdrawal from
these territories in exchange for a permanent
end to hostilities; this "land for peace" formula
became the cornerstone of subsequent
negotiations in the region. But the war had
destroyed the dreams many Palestinians had
of using Arab armies to defeat Israel and
establish an independent state in all of
pre-partition Palestine. Despite the defeat,
the Palestinian exile leaders were not
interested in peace. On the contrary, given
the demonstrated military weakness of the
Arab states, they were convinced that they
had to be more aggressive in opposing Israel
and demonstrating that Palestinian
nationalism had not died.

Former Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser
attempted to resign after the Six Day War.
The address was broadcast live on Egyptian
television and radio on June 9, 1967. Egyptians
did not accept his resignation, and he continued
to lead the country.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10619929

The Israeli occupation of the West Bank and
Gaza greatly increased the numbers of Palestinian
refugees living in squalor on international charity
in camps in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria.
These camps provided the bases of support
and recruits for the various Palestinian militant
organizations grouped under the loose umbrella
of the P.L.O. led by Yasser Arafat. One such
group, the Popular Front for the Liberation of
Palestine was formed a few months after the end
of the Six Day War. Within a year, it would stage
the first hijacking of an Israeli airplane, ushering
in a new phase of the Middle East conflict.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/hijacked/peopleevents/e_war.html

Separation Wall
http://www.nimn.org/images/WallInAbuDis.jpg
http://www.vtjp.org/background/wallgraphics.htm

www.freedomtofascism.com

Aug 23, 2007, 9:06:05 PM8/23/07
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:53:34 -0700, Moon Monolith <monke...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Dan Burisch

Pentagon/CIA operative, confabulator, bunker.

www.freedomtofascism.com

Aug 25, 2007, 10:31:22 AM8/25/07
On Aug 24, 3:27 pm, Prescott Sheldon Bush
<prescott_b...@thefirsttwins.com> wrote:
> www.freedomtofascism.comwrote:

> [> Zionists fear anything which they can't
> [> control -- like PSI or extraterrestrials or
> [> technology that they're too ignorant to
> [> understand. But when it comes
> [> to fraud, mind control, media propaganda,
> [> economic slavery, torture camps, holocausts,
> [> war, lying and rampant greed, they excell.
> [> Sion is real. Sionists (Zionists) are genocidal
> [> racist killers, sub-humans -- devoid of
> [> moral conscience:
> [>www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Prieure+de+Sion++Zionism
>
> Am Segulah -- the "chosen people" -- an idea which
> sets Jews apart from others, becomes understood as
> the "well-choosing people", something that any nation
> that segulah --"sustains the action of learning" -- can
> aspire to. This is not word-play. We have simply
> re-discovered and re-validated traditional claims
> that Torah Hebrew roots are not arbitrary,
> but rather, intrinsically define that which
> they describe.

Disturbing Quotes From
Leading Zionists
>From Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_racism
(Note - Wikipedia is 'considering removal' of this page as of 8-21-7)
8-21-7

There are some pretty choice quotes from shockingly honest Zionists.

1. "We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are
building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages,
Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of
those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no
longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not
established in the place of a former Arab Village." ­ Moshe Dyan,
March 19, 1969, speech at the Technion in Haifa, quoted in Ha'aretz,
April 4, 1969.

The State of Israel was built after a movement called Zionism.The term
Zionism first came to public attention as a result of the works of
Viennese Jewish journalist Theodor Herzl, who argued in his 1896 book
Der Judenstaat (The Jewish State) that the best way of avoiding anti-
Semitism in Europe was to create an independent Jewish state or
national homeland. (He was originally thinking of Uganda or South
America). The movement eventually culminated in establishing the State
of Israel in 1948 in Palestine. Some 700,000 Palestinians became
refugees and a similar number of Jews arrived in the new state. Since
then, the term "Zionism" properly refers to supporters of the Israeli
state.

The term racism refers to discriminatory beliefs and practices that
presume inherent and significant differences exist between different
human races; that assume these traits can be measured on a scale of
"superior" to "inferior"; and that can result in the social, political
and economic advantage of one group in relation to others.

In November 1975, the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379
declared that "Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination."
In December 1991, the General Assembly rescinded this resolution
through Resolution 4686. At the time, the Soviet Union, a major
sponsor of the "Zionism is racism" doctrine (see Zionology), had
completed its rapid collapse. Israel made revocation of resolution
3379 a condition of its participation in the Madrid Peace Conference.

Some Racist statements by main Israeli and Zionist figures

* "The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat,
they want more".... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time -
August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000
* " (The Palestinians are) beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin,
speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the
Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.
* "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads
smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at
the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988
* "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do
about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a
bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces,
New York Times, 14 April 1983.
* "How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to
return them to." Golda Maier, March 8, 1969.
* "There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." Golda
Maier Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969
* "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June
1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only
bluff, which was born and developed after the war." Israeli General
Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.
* Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure
they ( the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow
Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The
old will die and the young will forget."
* "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even
one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will
understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians
come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the
Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New
York Times 14 April 1983.
* "We must do everything to ensure they (the Palestinian refugees)
never do return" David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted
in Michael Bar Zohar's Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall,
1967, p. 157.
* "We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash
Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the
Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall
establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab
Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb
and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai." David Ben-
Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography,
by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.
* "We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation,
and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab
population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"
* "Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do
not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you
because geography books no longer exist... There is not a single place
built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz,
April 4, 1969.
* "We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his
question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-
Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'"
Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in
the New York Times, 23 October 1979.
* Rabin's description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion
of Plan Dalet. "We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of
woodcutters and waiters" Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion's special adviser
on Arab Affairs, 1960. From "The Arabs in Israel" by Sabri Jiryas.
* "There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in
a high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under
our surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e.,
that it is easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a
neighbor than over those of a tenant. [I] tend to support the latter
view and have an additional argument:...the need to sustain the
character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish...with a non-
Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this
fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my
diary." Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization
Department. From Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5.
* "Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to
enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay
ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them." Ariel Sharon,
Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the
extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15,
1998.
* "It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion,
clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten
with time. The first of these is that there is no
Zionism,colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the
Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot
Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.
* "Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it
employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the
poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly." Theodore
Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the
Arabs of Palestine,Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.
* "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi
Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 (Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p.
1)
* "We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or
not...You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is
however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive
powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the
world." (Chaim Weizmann, Published in "Judische Rundschau," No. 4,
1920)

Arie Dayan: "The Debate over Zionism and Racism: An Israeli View";
Haaretz, 27 December 1991; translated in Journal of Palestine Studies,
Vol. 22, No. 3. (Spring, 1993), pp. 96-105.
Michael Adams: "Israel's Treatment of the Arabs in the Occupied
Territories"; Journal of Palestine Studies, Vol. 6, No. 2. (Winter,
1977), pp. 19-40.
Janice J. Terry: "Zionist Attitudes toward Arabs; Journal of Palestine
Studies", Vol. 6, No. 1. (Autumn, 1976), pp. 67-78.
Roselle Tekiner: "Race and the Issue of National Identity in Israel";
International Journal of Middle East Studies, Vol. 23, No. 1. (Feb.,
1991), pp. 39-55.

Right of return

The Israeli law of the right of return which, despite Israel's
otherwise restrictive immigration policies, grant every Jew in the
world the right to settle in Israel. This is especially agitating for
the Palestinian refugees, who were expeled from their lands that is
modern Israel, but are denied their right to return.

The Article 11 of the UN General Assembly Resolution 194, "resolves
that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace
with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest
practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the
property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to
property...". Like many other resolutions by UN, Israel still refuse
to comply with this resolution.

Many opponents of Zionism declare that Zionism is racist, and compare
its continuation to the reform of Germany's former 'Blood Laws', which
had allowed ethnic Germans to claim citizenship, even if they were
nationals of another country.

Zionism Racism Against Some Jews

Zionists hold that any person may choose to become a Jew, after
meeting the necessary requirements, and enjoy all the benefits and
responsibilities of membership. Since anyone can (i.e., regardless of
race, ethnicity or nationality) both join the Jewish people and
equally enjoy the benefits of membership, Zionists conclude that
Zionism is anti-Racist among jews at least. Even this claim was
challenged all over the history of Israel. The jews of Eastern origins
(called Sephardim or Mizrahim) suffered from various kinds of racism
by Ashkenazic Jews.

The Jewishness of many jewish minorities in Israel (like the Ethiopian
Jews, the Russian Jews and Indian Jews) has been always questioned by
the religious authorities[1].

In many Israeli settlements they refuse to accept Falasha jews and The
Falasha rabbis privileges are not recognized in Israel[2] and the
unemployment rate among them is at least three times the Israeli
average[3].

According to prof. Esther Herzog: The Falasha jews where brought to
Israel to work in the inferior jobs... and they are considered as
third class citizens (after the Ashkenazim and the Sephardim)[4].

Falasha used to complain from the systematic racism against them
everywhre in Israel because of their origin and black colour. In the
last few years Falasha demonstrations erupted after the exposure of
the scandal of throwing the blood donated by Falasha in the Israeli
hospitals and medical clinics[5].

The modern founder of Zionism Theodor Herzl once said:

"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . .
this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an
excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate
Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby
in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression
of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends".[6][7]

UN resolutions

Main articles: United Nations General Assembly Resolution
3379 and UN General Assembly Resolution 4686

On November 10, 1975 the United Nations General
Assembly adopted, by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions),
Resolution 3379, which stated that "Zionism is a form of racism
and racial discrimination."

However, on 16 December 1991, it was rescinded by Resolution
4686, with a vote of 111 to 25 (with 13 abstentions). The
resolution 4686 was acheived under a severe pressure from
US and Israel. Israel made it a condition to participate in the
Peace process in the Middle East.

http://rense.com/general77/disturb.htm