Committee to Abolish James Oberg from Posting on the Usenet (CAJOPU)

Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A. & C.A.J.O.P.U.

Dec 11, 2001, 5:21:21 PM12/11/01
Please join the Committee to Abolish James Oberg from
posting on the Usenet. Every citizen of this planet would
hope that NASA would find other ways to spend the
hundreds of billions of dollars that they have scammed
from the gullible, compliant Americans then to have
this goon post his little dittys on the Usenet.

Please give what you can in multiples of tens of millions of dollars,

Thanks in advance,

Sir Arthur

Pres. CAJOPU

Matt Kriebel

Dec 11, 2001, 9:13:53 PM12/11/01
In article <BFvR7.58054$xS6....@www.newsranger.com>,
<nos...@newsranger.com> wrote:

> Please join the Committee to Abolish James Oberg from
> posting on the Usenet. Every citizen of this planet would
> hope that NASA would find other ways to spend the
> hundreds of billions of dollars that they have scammed
> from the gullible, compliant Americans then to have
> this goon post his little dittys on the Usenet.

Getting your ass kicked again, eh?

--
Matt Kriebel * Oooops!
mkr...@cruzio.com *

Ms. M

Dec 11, 2001, 9:59:51 PM12/11/01
On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:13:53 -0800, Matt Kriebel
<mkriebNOS...@cruzio.com> wrote:

The real James Oberg has never posted to Usenet. Just another impersonation
of a well known figure.

George Black

Dec 11, 2001, 11:10:34 PM12/11/01
to Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A. & C.A.J.O.P.U.

Freedom of the press gets to much for the dweeb.
Keep up the good work James you're getting 'em rattled :-))

Matt Kriebel

Dec 12, 2001, 12:53:56 AM12/12/01
In article <3c17c7e4...@news.erols.com>, d@d.d (Ms. M) wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:13:53 -0800, Matt Kriebel
> <mkriebNOS...@cruzio.com> wrote:
>
> The real James Oberg has never posted to Usenet. Just another impersonation
> of a well known figure.

So then, what you claim is an imitation is kicking the asses of UFO
kooks.

OK.

> >In article <BFvR7.58054$xS6....@www.newsranger.com>,
> > Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A. & C.A.J.O.P.U.
> > <nos...@newsranger.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Please join the Committee to Abolish James Oberg from
> >> posting on the Usenet. Every citizen of this planet would
> >> hope that NASA would find other ways to spend the
> >> hundreds of billions of dollars that they have scammed
> >> from the gullible, compliant Americans then to have
> >> this goon post his little dittys on the Usenet.
> >
> >Getting your ass kicked again, eh?

Ms. M

Dec 12, 2001, 1:30:00 AM12/12/01
On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:53:56 -0800, Matt Kriebel
<mkriebNOS...@cruzio.com> wrote:

>In article <3c17c7e4...@news.erols.com>, d@d.d (Ms. M) wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:13:53 -0800, Matt Kriebel
>> <mkriebNOS...@cruzio.com> wrote:
>>
>> The real James Oberg has never posted to Usenet. Just another impersonation
>> of a well known figure.
>
>So then, what you claim is an imitation is kicking the asses of UFO
>kooks.

Oberg doesn't stand a chance against mind contol victims. They'll believe
anything.

james oberg

Dec 12, 2001, 9:30:39 AM12/12/01
And the address to send it to, please?

Specify in precise latitude, longitude, elevation, and thickness of masonry.

Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A. & C.A.J.O.P.U. <nos...@newsranger.com>

NO_2675

Dec 12, 2001, 3:33:14 PM12/12/01
Don't forget, the depth of that Fe bedrock 'encasing' (east coast
bay-bee!)...

E. L.

Dec 12, 2001, 5:01:28 PM12/12/01

Re: Committee to Abolish James Oberg from Posting on the Usenet (CAJOPU)

Group: alt.alien.research Date: Wed, Dec 12, 2001, 2:30pm (EST+5) From:
job...@houston.rr.com (james oberg)
And the address to send it to, please?
Specify in precise latitude, longitude, elevation, and thickness of
masonry.

el: "Even smart bombs are smarter than you, JO. They know what to do
and do it efficiently when they arrive at target. You, OTOH, never hit
the target."

E. L.

Dec 12, 2001, 4:57:08 PM12/12/01

Committee to Abolish James Oberg from Posting on the Usenet (CAJOPU)

Group: alt.alien.research Date: Tue, Dec 11, 2001, 10:21pm (EST+5) From:
nos...@newsranger.com
(Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A. & C.A.J.O.P.U.)

el: "Please add my name to the membership especially since said Oberg
has NEVER replied to intelligent posts such as mine and he thinks
ignoring them is some kind of badge. I'm one of the few who really has
"slapped" him with my glove and he never shows up for the duel. Makes me
feel good that I'm the major thorn on his side. But before you abolish
him, strip him of his Captain JimO status."

Harlow Campbell

Dec 12, 2001, 7:17:07 PM12/12/01

"E. L." <nyce...@webtv.net> wrote in message

>el: "Please add my name to the membership especially since said Oberg
>has NEVER replied to intelligent posts such as mine and he thinks
>ignoring them is some kind of badge. I'm one of the few who really has
>"slapped" him with my glove and he never shows up for the duel. Makes me
>feel good that I'm the major thorn on his side. But before you abolish
>him, strip him of his Captain JimO status."

Hahahahaha....What a faggot you are, Lopez.....The only thing you ever "slapped"
was your own shriveled-up little cock.
You are trying to jump on Oberg's ass to gain some kooky credibility with
other nutcases like yourself.
You are pathetic.

PS- In your last post you claimed that Artie was a "MAJOR" kook....NOW you're
sucking up to him and asking to be put on his list.
You are a hypocrite Lopez.
You suck....Hard.

John C. Randolph

Dec 13, 2001, 7:43:43 AM12/13/01

"Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A. & C.A.J.O.P.U." wrote:

> Please join the Committee to Abolish James Oberg from
> posting on the Usenet.

Tell you what, artie: I'll do that right after your space-alien buddies
appoint you dictator of Upper Sandusky, Ohio.

-jcr

Art's Good Twin

Dec 13, 2001, 10:36:23 AM12/13/01
"Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A. & C.A.J.O.P.U." invents yet more
lunacy:

> Please join the Committee to Abolish James Oberg from
> posting on the Usenet.

NO.

> Every citizen of this planet would
> hope that NASA would find other ways to spend the
> hundreds of billions of dollars that they have scammed
> from the gullible, compliant Americans then to have
> this goon post his little dittys on the Usenet.

So you honestly think the gubmint pays people to put down your
crack-fueled alien fantasies and ruin the reputations of legit UFO
researchers? Hardly.

> Please give what you can in multiples of tens of millions of dollars,

Please take the little green ones in the morning, and the little blue
ones in the late afternoon, and wear your tin foil hat.

Lou MinattiŽ

Dec 13, 2001, 5:20:17 PM12/13/01

I'm still waiting for him to explain his use of a neo-Nazi Web site as a
source for his information.

-------------------------------------
From: Lou Minatti
Newsgroups:
alt.alien.visitors,alt.alien.research,alt.paranet.ufo,sci.skeptic
Subject: Shilling for neo-Nazis, Holocaust revisionists and other
assorted scumbags
Date: 12 Dec 2001 01:54:48 GMT

Sir Arthur C. B. Wholeflaffer A.S.A. and C.A.J.O.P.U. wrote:

> >Truth Will Set You Free (John 8:32)
> >http://paminifarm.fresnip

Hey Dr. Dick, don't you ever check your sources before posting messages?
Shilling for Stormfront, David Duke and "Jew Watchers" is revolting. How
can you sink so low?
-------------------------------------

--
Juice says: "Happy Holidays!"
http://www.watchingyou.com

tim gueguen

Dec 13, 2001, 6:11:29 PM12/13/01

"John C. Randolph" <j...@idiom.com> wrote in message
Do you know something I don't? The little weiners have told me thats MY job
when the New World Order ships all the patriots to Venus via dogsled.

tim gueguen 101867

Jim Phillips

Dec 13, 2001, 11:38:30 PM12/13/01

Fostering competition among your minions is an excellent way to
sharpen their skills.

--
Jim Phillips, jphi...@bcpl.net
We're the mavericks, chum. When Society says 'Jump!' we say 'Pass the

Lorrill Buyens

Dec 14, 2001, 7:12:57 PM12/14/01
On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:11:29 GMT, "tim gueguen"
<ad...@sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca> ordered a sci.skeptic pizza with extra
cheese, but got this instead:

Awwwww, *man*! The grays tol' me I'd have power over life an' death
once Congress announced that Elvis is alive and well and living on
Alpha Centauri. Lying little extraterrestrial fucks...

--
Lorrill Buyens
"A load of steaming horse shit could indeed keep a human afloat, for