BBC World Debate // Top Secret Intelligence // Sir Artie !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 29, 2011, 12:53:33 PM5/29/11

4:57am

I just finished watching the BBC World Debate.

It's interesting listening to them all ranting,
while I think about other
Top Secret Intelligence.

Gee Wizz, and on planet Retimoofin in Galaxy NGC6565
the hut dwellers are also worried about the price of cabbage.

http://www.skyfactory.org/deepskycatalogue/index_ngc6501-7000.html

Hurry Sir Artie, lets get to Retimoofin quick
and bunker buster bomb all their worries away !

http://www.doglegs.net/cclovett/World%20War%20I.jpg

Seriously, I also watched DWTV today.
And their documentary on the massive pilot project
to turn Rio De Janeiro's slums into
self sustaining eco friendly solar powered
beautiful apartments. Monitored and all rent free
until the poor people find work or make their economy.

THATS BRAINS !!!

Not in New Zealand...
... all apartment rent and house prices doubled here in 8 years.
But the social welfare for sick and jobless stayed the same.
And they wonder why the crime and drugs and booze problems
all are going off the scale !
Then all the NZ government does is build more jails !!!

That's OK, we all can become criminals
and extort 60 Trillion Yen out of Japan again !!!

And then build space weapons against a fleet of advanced
extraterrestrials that are showing up because we extorted 60 Trillion
Yen out of Japan to build space weapons against a fleet of advanced
extraterrestrials that are showing up because we extorted 60 Trillion
Yen out of Japan to build space weapons against a fleet of advanced
extraterrestrials that are showing up because we extorted 60 Trillion
Yen out of Japan to build space weapons against a fleet of advanced
extraterrestrials...

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/02/29/art.rock.gi.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/TZMOfficialChannel

__________________________________

___

___

Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 29, 2011, 1:31:39 PM5/29/11

The "OH BAN THE INTERNET!!!" Rats are too afraid and wound up...

http://coldesthours.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/rat-wheel1.jpg

to learn about...

http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens2310326_1227894779heartl.jpg

(real intelligence)

_____________________________________

The Zeitgeist Movement...

http://www.youtube.com/TZMOfficialChannel

Coast to Coast AM - 10-05-10 - ET Contacts & Communications...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/10/05

Want to Know ?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/meaningoflifebigpicture

_____________________________________

george

May 29, 2011, 3:55:14 PM5/29/11
On May 30, 4:53 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 4:57am

> Not in New Zealand...

> ... all apartment rent and house prices doubled here in 8 years.

Rubbish !

> But the social welfare for sick and jobless stayed the same.
> And they wonder why the crime and drugs and booze problems
> all are going off the scale !

Wrong. But that's not going to stop you posting nonsense

> Then all the NZ government does is build more jails !!!

I wasn't aware the government were building contractors

Lonnie Clay

May 29, 2011, 5:06:21 PM5/29/11

That reminds me...

In 1986 FCP Hotdisk #1, I basically ordered Mikhail Gorbachov to take down the Soviet Union, which he did. I also sent a personal message to the Japanese telling them to throw their stock market in the toilet, which they did.

I hereby inform the Japanese that if they will simply tell their merchant marine to cease and desist killing Cetaceans, then the Nikkei might hit 30000 by year end. Alternatively, there is a Richter 10.5 earthquake pending to cost them another $10 trillion in damages about the date 4th of July if they refuse. Are even the hard-headed Japanese administration officials going to say that I am bluffing?

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 29, 2011, 5:50:20 PM5/29/11
On Sun, 29 May 2011 12:55:14 -0700 (PDT), george <gbl...@hnpl.net>
wrote:

>On May 30, 4:53 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> 4:57am
>
>> Not in New Zealand...
>> ... all apartment rent and house prices doubled here in 8 years.
>
>Rubbish !

Houses did !!!

Where is your evidence the house prices didn't double ?
Show me, and then I will show you.
My Ex-wife and I collect Real Estate Magazines !!!
And I am actually well connected with some academics here.

>> But the social welfare for sick and jobless stayed the same.
>> And they wonder why the crime and drugs and booze problems
>> all are going off the scale !
>
>Wrong. But that's not going to stop you posting nonsense

You are Wrong, Yes.

I have Proof.

More Proof and Evidence than Extraterrestrials !!!

And I have tons of that !!!

>> Then all the NZ government does is build more jails !!!

>I wasn't aware the government were building contractors

See, you don't know things !!!

Lonnie Clay

May 29, 2011, 5:55:53 PM5/29/11
On Sunday, May 29, 2011 2:50:20 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sun, 29 May 2011 12:55:14 -0700 (PDT), george <gbl...@hnpl.net>
> wrote:

Zap zap zap! Haw Haw Haw patooie...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 29, 2011, 6:58:44 PM5/29/11

>That reminds me...
>
>In 1986 FCP Hotdisk #1, I basically ordered Mikhail Gorbachov to take down the Soviet Union, which he did. I also sent a personal message to the Japanese telling them to throw their stock market in the toilet, which they did.
>
>I hereby inform the Japanese that if they will simply tell their merchant marine to cease and desist killing Cetaceans, then the Nikkei might hit 30000 by year end. Alternatively, there is a Richter 10.5 earthquake pending to cost them another $10 trillion in damages about the date 4th of July if they refuse. Are even the hard-headed Japanese administration officials going to say that I am bluffing?
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

Anyway, I must admit, I didn't like the Japanese Yakuza.
And I met many of them in Japan and some in Auckland.

I also worked for one Japanese Yakuza.

So...
It's a long story, and it's obviously a fine line between being evil,
powerful, good, powerful, all the while wishing for a good future for
your future generations on this hell hole of a wild planet left in the
dark by many different species of extraterrestrials,
depending on what Top Secret Intelligence is true.

Never Fear, Sir Gilligan Horry is Here !!!

___

___

Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.wanttoknow.info

Lonnie Clay

May 29, 2011, 8:42:49 PM5/29/11

Nothing wrong with the Japanese except their culture, which is being fixed...

Lonnie Courtney Clay