Arizona Land Sells for 8% of Normal Price !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 30, 2011, 5:35:07 PM5/30/11

A 10,200-acre (4,100-hectare) desert site in Arizona sold for $32.5
million this week, five years after a group with investors including
the California Public Employees’ Retirement System paid $400 million
for the Land.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-27/arizona-land-sells-for-8-of-price-calpers-group-paid-at-peak.html

Now we are talking !

Olde Horry will finally get some Land !!

I will get myself a wee block oh Land
and learn about gravity
and grow some cactus
and put a few rocks around the place,
it'll be Heavon !

http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1004/g-r-a-v-i-t-y-two-asian-girls-flying-fun-land-break-arm-pain-demotivational-poster-1270956866.jpg

http://image.architonic.com/img_pfm2-2/204/7088/FUNNY-LAND-WDFA1101-b.jpg

___________________________

___

___

Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.wanttoknow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Lonnie Clay

May 30, 2011, 5:39:42 PM5/30/11

Arizona pfui! Buy a track in the Ozark hills of Arkansas Horry...

Either that or the Tennessee Appalachians.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 30, 2011, 9:47:51 PM5/30/11
On Mon, 30 May 2011 14:39:42 -0700 (PDT), Lonnie Clay
<clayl...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Monday, May 30, 2011 2:35:07 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> A 10,200-acre (4,100-hectare) desert site in Arizona sold for $32.5
>> million this week, five years after a group with investors including
>> the California Public Employees’ Retirement System paid $400 million
>> for the Land.
>>

>> http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-27/arizona-land-sells-for-8-of-price-calpers-group-paid-at-peak.html
>>

>> Now we are talking !
>>
>> Olde Horry will finally get some Land !!
>>
>> I will get myself a wee block oh Land
>> and learn about gravity
>> and grow some cactus
>> and put a few rocks around the place,
>> it'll be Heavon !
>>
>> http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1004/g-r-a-v-i-t-y-two-asian-girls-flying-fun-land-break-arm-pain-demotivational-poster-1270956866.jpg
>>

>> http://image.architonic.com/img_pfm2-2/204/7088/FUNNY-LAND-WDFA1101-b.jpg
>>

>Arizona pfui! Buy a track in the Ozark hills of Arkansas Horry...
>
>Either that or the Tennessee Appalachians.
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

Sounds great Lonnie.

I will have a look in Google.

So, how is your day / evening going OK ?
Do you cook or does someone cook for you ?

I like cooking, I love the kitchen.
Always clean with fresh flowers and preparing something tasty.

http://www.trustedadventures.com/blog/family-travel/uploaded_images/buffalo-blog-4-751183.jpg

Lonnie Clay

May 30, 2011, 10:19:25 PM5/30/11

I had a great Memorial Day SGH, did as I pleased on the internet, ate about a pound of candy and drank four colas, spent a lot of time in bed...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 31, 2011, 12:23:57 PM5/31/11
On Mon, 30 May 2011 19:19:25 -0700 (PDT), Lonnie Clay
<clayl...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> ___
>

>I had a great Memorial Day SGH, did as I pleased on the internet, ate about a pound of candy and drank four colas, spent a lot of time in bed...
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

Tell me the Truth.

You Are In The Know.

i Know everything else !!!

(Other than candy, what else)

Lonnie Clay

May 31, 2011, 1:00:00 PM5/31/11

Bumble Bee Tuna with Miracle whip, Heinz ketchup, sweet pickle relish, Kraft thousand island dressing, olives, special secret ingredients. Ate it spread onto hot dog buns, which were getting stale because my brother got a two packages for the price of one deal. Washed it down with milk and 7up since I ran out of Coca Cola.

You claim to have known "Everything Else"? I had her sister "Everything Which" many times. Next time I feel horny, I'll invite both of them to a menage-a-twa, see how they work together...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

herbert glazier

Jun 1, 2011, 9:20:27 AM6/1/11
On May 30, 5:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> A 10,200-acre (4,100-hectare) desert site in Arizona  sold for $32.5
> million this week, five years after a group with investors including
> the California Public Employees’ Retirement System paid $400 million
> for the Land.
>
> http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-27/arizona-land-sells-for-8-of-...

> Now we are talking !
>
> Olde Horry will finally get some Land !!
>
> I will get myself a wee block oh Land
> and learn about gravity
> and grow some cactus
> and put a few rocks around the place,
> it'll be Heavon !
>
> http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/1004...
>
> http://image.architonic.com/img_pfm2-2/204/7088/FUNNY-LAND-WDFA1101-b...
>
> ___________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY
>
> For Those Who Want To Know...http://www.wanttoknow.info

> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Its location,location ,location Where GOPers are in complete control
its no place to live. TreBert

Brad Guth

Jun 1, 2011, 4:48:48 PM6/1/11

Perhaps it's a good thing that those finance brain-farts of California
didn't buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#