NEVER GIVE UP LOVE AND HOPE AND VISION EVEN IN THE DARK.

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 31, 2011, 12:45:39 AM5/31/11
NEVER GIVE UP LOVE AND HOPE AND VISION EVEN IN THE DARK.

AND THE DARK IS NOT THAT BAD EITHER.

I LIKE THE LIGHTS OUT AT NIGHT.

GET REAL.

BE LOVING.

BE CARING.

BE HONEST.

LOVE PLANET EARTH AND THE UNIVERSE.

_____________________________________

pass it on

___

___

Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLB--i5YAqY

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.wanttoknow.info

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Lonnie Clay

May 30, 2011, 10:54:47 PM5/30/11

You forgot "psst" before "pass it on"...

Honest??? You don't ask much do you? Sorry, ingrained habit for me is deceit. Comes with the territory.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Sir Gilligan Horry

May 31, 2011, 2:11:23 AM5/31/11
On Mon, 30 May 2011 19:54:47 -0700 (PDT), Lonnie Clay
<clayl...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Monday, May 30, 2011 9:45:39 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> NEVER GIVE UP LOVE AND HOPE AND VISION EVEN IN THE DARK.
>>
>> AND THE DARK IS NOT THAT BAD EITHER.
>>
>> I LIKE THE LIGHTS OUT AT NIGHT.
>>
>> GET REAL.
>>
>> BE LOVING.
>>
>> BE CARING.
>>
>> BE HONEST.
>>
>> LOVE PLANET EARTH AND THE UNIVERSE.
>>
>> _____________________________________
>>
>> pass it on

>You forgot "psst" before "pass it on"...

>Honest??? You don't ask much do you? Sorry, ingrained habit for me is deceit. Comes with the territory.
>
>Lonnie Courtney Clay

Been there done that wizzing around and around in a whirly wind.

Oh, but you are slightly wizzy ahead !

What......... dicided to bunker down deep under the whizzy?

Well, maybe someone like you decided to give everyone
the internet to see the whole kit and kaboodal.

Indeed You Are Powerful.

Lonnie Clay

May 31, 2011, 12:24:05 AM5/31/11

Not as powerful as THEM. Speaking of that : Them :Gloria 11:25 PM here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_j7i_ZVfxw

I am certainly not going to step in front of a loco-motive to see who wins...

Lonnie Courtney Clay