Like DNA ..... Facts don't lie

Hägar

May 28, 2011, 6:41:02 PM5/28/11
This is from someone who knows the facts! They are tired of it too, and are
adding more crew to Air Force-1, - I know this for a fact because I'm one
of the instructors that trains the crews. Our company (Atlas Air) has had
the Air Force-1 and E-4 contract for over two years and I've been doing it
for about 8 months now.

Last year (2010) Obama flew in Air Force One 172 times, almost every other
day.

White House officials have been telling reporters in recent days that the
Democrat doesn't intend to hang around the White House quite so much in
2011. They explain he wants to get out more around the country because, as
everyone knows, that midterm election shellacking on Nov. 2 had nothing to
do with his health care bill, over-spending or other policies, and
everything to do with Obama's not adequately explaining himself to his
countrymen and women.

And with only 673 days remaining in Obama's never ending presidential
campaign, the incumbent's travel pace will not likely slacken.

At an Air Force-estimated cost of $181,757 per flight HOUR (not to mention
the additional travel costs of Marine One, Secret Service, logistics and
local police overtime), that's a lot of frequent flier dollars going into
Obama's carbon footprint.

We are privy to some of these numbers thanks to CBS' Mark Knoller, a bearded
national treasure trove of presidential stats. According to Knoller's
copious notes, during the last year, Obama made 65 domestic trips over 104
days, and six trips to eight countries over 22 days. Not counting six
vacation trips over 32 days.

He took 196 helicopter trips, signed 203 pieces of legislation and squeezed
in 29 rounds of left-handed golf.
Obama last year gave 491 speeches, remarks or statements. That's more
talking than goes on in some entire families, at least from fatherly mouths.

In fact, even including the 24 days of 2010 that we never saw Obama in
public, his speaking works out to about one official utterance every 11
waking hours. Aides indicate the "Real Good Talker" believes we need more.

Related: Obama spends nearly half his presidency outside Washington , plans
to travel more

Related: Vacationer-in-Chief Spends $1.75 Million to Visit Hawaiian Chums

Obama has spent over $100 million taxpayer dollars flying around in Air
Force One, and probably another $100 million on his entourage. Obama is
just another tin-pot dictator living lavishly at the expense of his
subjects.

And we seniors have to "tighten our belts" because we aren't getting a COLA
again this year... and none last year!

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED PUT THIS GREEDY, EGOTISTICAL JUNGLE BUNNY INTO
OFFICE!!

PS: Since they call Laura Ingraham a "Slut", I guess I should get a free
pass on calling a Nigger a Nigger.

Lonnie Clay

May 28, 2011, 6:46:24 PM5/28/11

Somebody's SIOP (Special intelligence Operations-Partitioned) just flew out the window.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

_____________________...@__________.com

May 29, 2011, 6:53:28 AM5/29/11
Dumbya spent more day of his presidency on vacation than any president
in history EVER will.

Think George paid for all that himself?

You Idiot.

Brad Guth

May 29, 2011, 7:09:50 AM5/29/11
On May 29, 3:53 am,

With a Google Groups or Usenet bogus name like that, you must live in
either the same trailer park as Hagar (aka Hägar), or in that other
one across the swamp.

Do you spooks even bother to use Google Groups, at least to see what
your actions of using such a bogus name do to the format of listed
topics?

I agree that Hagar is worse than a lost cause, and that GW Bush was
worse than any president we've ever had, but if you keep this up by
using that name of
"___________________________________________@__________.com" means
that you're none better.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Lonnie Clay

May 29, 2011, 9:17:12 AM5/29/11
On Sunday, May 29, 2011 4:09:50 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
> On May 29, 3:53 am,

Maybe that thar fellar is tryin' ta underscore a point. haw haw haw patooie!

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Hägar

May 29, 2011, 2:17:30 PM5/29/11

<___________________________________________@__________.com> wrote in
message news:9b94u6dfo0lk9tt73...@4ax.com...

> Dumbya spent more day of his presidency on vacation than any president
> in history EVER will.

Liar ...

HeyBradDo...@name.com

May 29, 2011, 11:48:53 PM5/29/11

Now, now, relax. There, I used a different name.

Just for grins, I did a Google Search which found the message via the
Google Group.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astronomy/browse_thread/thread/13effdf452f75c36/f22aaedf4c46465b

Then backtracking found the thread listed among threads in that Group.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astronomy/topics?start=10&sa=N

How exactly does whatever silly goose name one uses cause the display
to go bonkers, since it looked fine?

How can I do my evil little dance to celebrate mayhem when I can't
even see the trainwreck I caused unintentionally? That's what USENET
is all about, isn't it?

Hägar

May 30, 2011, 11:34:10 AM5/30/11

<HeyBradDo...@Name.com> wrote in message

Naturally, you must be Liberals, as evidenced the fact that you're too
cheapo to shell out the bucks for a dedicated News Server.
It is that entitlement mentality again. Google carries the groups as a
favor, which then very soon becomes an entitlement with you Losers and a
reason to endlessly bitch about it not being up to YOUR snuff
What you haven't yet thought about is to have Harry Reid and Botox
Pelosi bring it up for a vote on the floor and force those of us, who
subscribe to dedicated News Servers, share our good fortune with
you dribble dicks and let you use out band-width for free ... but I'm
sure it is in the works ... freeloaders like you never stop trying to scam
those you envy.