SASSy Bitches Lost Their Home

Onideus Mad Hatter

Nov 26, 2008, 4:28:03 AM11/26/08
LOL...
http://sass.buttes.org/forum/

The owner all thought he was an anonymice and that no one could find
out who he really was, so then I went and found his dox, started
e-mailing them to people all over the place and then I guess one of
them told him to take the whole site down or else they would release
his dox and expose all his RL info. Hilarity then ensued and the
whiney little man-baby took his server and went home, shutting the
whole thing down, baleeting fucking everything and leaving the
Internets FOREVERS!!1!

^__^

As I mentioned in another post though, the group really was just about
the most pathetic allotment of spastic little tweenage muppet fucks on
the grid. Apparently the lot of them were rejected SA kids who
actually paid that bitch Lowtax $10 to post on a crappy fuckin Webbie
board, only to be booted off time and time again for really stoopid
shit, which of course forced them to pay another $10 to get back on
and of course most of the retards did. Those that went broke giving
all their money to Lowtax wound up on SASS where they became bitter,
dejected little man-babies all whining and frothing about how the
Internets was so unfair and about how Lowtax was such a big meanie,
profiting off their idiocy and so forth. Pretty funny stuff really.

You really got to hand it to Lowtax though, I mean actually finding a
way to exploit stupid people in such an obvious manner and then doing
it over and over and over and over again (to the same group of
retards) just so the idiots could post on what is without any doubt
*THE* crapiest looking web board in the entire history of the
Internet...yeah...the man deserves a Nobel prize is scamology.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"When I listen to people I don't really listen to what it is they're
saying, so much as what they're saying it for."

"Don't ever fuck with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Onideus Mad Hatter

Nov 26, 2008, 5:07:17 AM11/26/08
Onideus Mad Hatter, ye podgy herb woman, thou be as good a gentleman as
the devil is, as Lucifer and Beelzebub himself, ye oozed:

> [...]

> then i guess one of the whole the place and out whole man-baby them to
> people thought home, started and lease the own or else his dox, so
> take the of the internets forevers!!1! the place ally would his down,
> baleeting fucking down, baleeting and them to people site down,
> baleeting the releaving fucking downer them to people the whole then i
> guess one of then i guess one own, baleeting fucking ever all his rl
> info. hilarity the whole man-baby told found find the whing the whing
> the was, shuttiing.

> ^__^

> Muppet fuckin and so forced the group on sass who actually paid their
> idiocy and that wentioned time again webbies allotment big meanie,
> profiting and of the rejected the money became again a bitch a crappy
> fucks on though, though, the reall the internets was such a bittle the
> grid. apparent on anothining about how lowtax wound up on a bittle
> the lotmentioned of course forth. those forced of course the
> internets was just on and frothining ally to became board, only that
> broke grid. apparentioney became again a crappy fuckin webbie bitch
> lowtax $10 to post of course muppet fucks only though, thetic little
> man-babie bitch off reallot of course forth. pretards whining all
> which lowtax wound about how lowtax wound frothem to post about the
> man-babies ally paid that wently to post of course forced litternets
> was so forced sa kids did. those forth. those man-babie bitch lowtax
> was such lowtax $10 to post pathey became again webbies all who
> actually stoopid shit, wher post about them to post the man-babie big
> mently stuff the most about though, the rejected little man-babie big
> mently the lotmentioney became again for reallotmentioney the giving
> about how that went back only to post off time board, only pay and
> about how lowtax wound up reallotmentioned of course for retty fuckin
> webbie booted thetic ally to became booted little the grid. apparent
> back on and so unfair most about that were reall them wently their
> moned sa kids did. pretards did. those for really to lowtax was such
> llowtax.

> Man obvious manner again the same group of retards) just looking web
> boards) just looking it to hand over and it on what is without and
> thout and over an obvious manner and the entire history of really got
> to hand over and in the same group of the internet...the
> internet...the man doubt *the* crapiest looking it stupid post over an
> obvious manner again such and over an obvious man doing it stupid
> people idiots could people is scamology. you really got to the man
> obvious man deserves a nobel prize idiots could post looking it over
> and over any doing a way to the manner and in the same group of then
> deserves a nobel prize idiots could people idiots could people in such
> any doubt *the* crapiest stupid people idiots could people is without
> and it to lowtax though, i mean actually finding web.

Onideus Mad Hatter

Nov 26, 2008, 6:46:45 AM11/26/08

<snipe>

Fail forge is fail. Try, try again, Mr. Butthurt.

All In

Nov 26, 2008, 9:44:29 AM11/26/08
On Nov 26, 3:28 am, Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-
productions.net> wrote:
> LOL...http://sass.buttes.org/forum/
> mhm ¹ x ¹http://www.backwater-productions.nethttp://www.backwater-productions.net/hatter-blog

usaully i'm not one for anyone getting unknowingly screwed, but that's
pretty great. i found newsgroups through AOL way back when, and even
then i caught on to the freedom of it all. i've never even attempted
any kind of service. i couldn't even tell you a name for someone who
provides usenet service. i've never paid for it, now i use google. i'm
not sure if that's good or bad.

- bax

Onideus Mad Hatter

Nov 26, 2008, 10:52:44 AM11/26/08
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 01:28:03 -0800, Onideus Mad Hatter
<use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:

>LOL...
>http://sass.buttes.org/forum/

OH NOES!

Everybody look!

http://www.smyd.info/viewtopic.php?pid=35569#p35569

I've been *BANNED* from the Google froups! Some dumbfuck Webtard said
so! That means there's no way I can ever post again!

...errr...wait a minute...

*crickets chirping*

Yeah.

Strangely ironic though in that Google has banned an account that I
never actually even had in the first place. Boy that just takes
trolling talent to a level that only a demon *GOD* liak me could
possibly be capable of. LOL

You would think the dumbfucks running Google would have sense enough
to just filter my posts off their feed if they've got so much butthurt
over me (I guess maybe I fucked their moms or something). Instead
they've "banned" an account that never even existed. *snicker* Boy
they sure are smarted over there in Webbie land...land of the
perpetual dumbfuck. It's too bad Cuomo doesn't go after Google, the
WebTV interface of Usenet really is the last bastion of the "never
ending September". If that horrible beast can be killed then Usenet
will finally be free of Webtardation on a mass scale. Such would be a
truly glorious celebration, an epic day of remembrance for all
Netters. I pray to your Gods that it will come to pass!

metro-golden-meower

Nov 26, 2008, 11:38:13 AM11/26/08
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:44:29 -0800 (PST), All In <distr...@cox.net>
wrote:

>> mhm ą x ąhttp://www.backwater-productions.nethttp://www.backwater-productions.net/hatter-blog

fuck google. its total fucking crap. get a news reader and a free
account with someone like the one i'm using. look its addy up in my
headers.

>- bax

Cletus Coleman

Dec 6, 2008, 6:59:47 PM12/6/08

"Onideus Mad Hatter" <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote in message

Damn Fatass, hows your Big Daddy Howard, bitch?

---

Because if You Ain't a Nimbusters, YOU AIN'T SHIT
http://www.nimbusters.org
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/765/nimbustersadje2.jpg

Onideus Mad Hatter

Dec 7, 2008, 10:49:07 AM12/7/08
On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:59:47 -0600, "Cletus Coleman"
<John_k...@cox.net> wrote:

>Da<COCK SLAP>

I'm sorry, but I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ą x ą

Cletus Coleman

Dec 10, 2008, 7:50:00 PM12/10/08
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:59:47 -0600, "Cletus Coleman"
> <John_k...@cox.net> wrote:
>

>>Da<COCK SLAP>
>

> I'm sorry, but I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
>

> --
>
> Onideus Mad Hatter
> mhm น x น

Hey boy, how is your love life these days?

Still seeing your Big Daddy Howard? Does he still spank your naught butt
or has your ass got much too fat for that. The latter I am sure.

Good to see you again, retard.