I've just been told that I have the power .....

May 21, 2009, 11:58:20 PM5/21/09
.... In ASH.

After a long never ending flame war.

Isn't that nice.

And also a big responsibility :)

Not that I ever keep those .. natch !!!!

--
Psychotic Chicken - The Usenet Matchmaker
Spring is in the air and on Usenet the Sap is rising. People are falling

Emo Haircut

May 22, 2009, 12:01:32 AM5/22/09
> .... In ASH.
>
> After a long never ending flame war.
>
> Isn't that nice.
>
> And also a big responsibility :)
>

> Not that I ever keep those .. natch !!!!

AUK might find this dribble amusing....

--
Whats the point in going around
When it's a straight line baby,

May 22, 2009, 4:24:34 AM5/22/09
"<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> as King Henry V: Though all
that I can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,
Imploring Pardon.

>.... In ASH.
>
>After a long never ending flame war.
>
>Isn't that nice.
>
>And also a big responsibility :)
>

>Not that I ever keep those .. natch !!!!

Scrub it ... it was a misunderstanding ... thank goodness.

--
Psychotic Chicken - The Usenet Matchmaker and aspiring Clique member.

Sweetness

May 22, 2009, 3:09:39 PM5/22/09
"<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: .... In ASH.

:
: After a long never ending flame war.

Only a monster would start a flame war in a suicide group.

<rest of cluckys ego trip snipped>

--
What would Fred Hall say ?

"Everybody knows that you love me baby
Everybody knows that you really do
Everybody knows that you've been faithful
Ah give or take a night or two
Everybody knows you've been discreet
But there were so many people you just had to meet
Without your clothes . . .
And everybody knows."
Everybody Knows - Leonard Cohen