Grups de Google ja no admet publicacions ni subscripcions noves de Usenet. El contingut antic es pot continuar consultant.

A.U.Y.V.N. (Aliens and UFOs YouTube Videos Network)

0 visualitzacions
Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Sir Gilligan Horry

no llegida,
9 de febr. 2008, 1:47:589/2/08
A.U.Y.V.N. (Aliens and UFOs YouTube Videos Network)

Anounces!
Our New Aliens UFOs Funny Photos Page 2 !!!

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/funny-aliens-ufos.html

Further updates TBA.

________________________

Our Original Alien UFO Funny Jokes & Stuff Page 1 ......

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/funny.html

ElRon XChile

no llegida,
10 de febr. 2008, 14:34:0410/2/08

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <Sir.Gilli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

All I can say is, it's about damn time!

Sir Gilligan Horry

no llegida,
10 de febr. 2008, 19:52:1410/2/08
On Feb 11, 8:34 am, "ElRon XChile" <xch...@comcast.netski.nospam>
wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:3044d8d2-e7b3-4b6a...@y5g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

> > A.U.Y.V.N. (Aliens and UFOs YouTube Videos Network)
>
> > Anounces!
> > Our New Aliens UFOs Funny Photos Page 2 !!!
>
> >http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/funny-aliens-ufos.html
>
> > Further updates TBA.
>
> > ________________________
>
> > Our Original Alien UFO Funny Jokes & Stuff Page 1 ......
>
> >http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/funny.html
>
> All I can say is, it's about damn time!

The world is full of people and everyone has different feelings.
But that AUYVN site is just what I like.

1. There we have all the best YouTube UFO Channels.
2. Other very good links including Filers Files.
3. And even a bit of olde funny ko0ky pics.
4. No advertising.
5. All free. Because the best things in life are free!!!

We are in a very good age now.
Because Google Pages are free, YouTube UFO videos are free.
( Just like FREE UFO VIDEOS )
and ....... Usenet NewsGroups are free.

Reminds me of some extraterrestrial species I read about in the
Timothy Good books or Wendelle Stevens books ....... some ETs don't
have money.
They say ... "everything is provided".

People doing things out of their kindness.
People working on projects for a better future.

I'm not rubbishing what has been achieved by people and corporations
up to now thanks to big oil and wars, but it needs to be tweaked and
tidied up.

i.e.
Quote :

"You entrust these problems to representatives, whose conscience of
common well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests"

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/index.html

0 missatges nous