Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Lisa Williams Medium and Clairvoyant // Aliens

6 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Sir Gilligan Horry

não lida,
10 de fev. de 2008, 05:17:2710/02/2008
para
Anyone else watch that TV program showing Lisa Williams the Medium and
Clairvoyant ?

http://www.lisawilliamsmedium.com

She comes out with the same type of
information as James Van Praagh.

They never talk about any of the 57 different species or spirits from
other star systems or anything much except things like, "oh your mum
had big hands, your dad liked to laugh all the time, your friend makes
great cakes, and the beach house is haunted by a spirit portal full of
spirits needing help to get to the other side".

Studying about the Shadow Government and Extraterrestrials is a breeze
compared to listening to Lisa Williams rave on in a limited fashion
all evening.

I mean Lisa and the spirits and the people she/they meet all don't
have any good information or any good questions.

Anyway, life is good.
I have a job soon and a good office of my own and freedom within my
job and a lot of variety. Plus, these days on planet Earth we have
heaters, air conditioners, pink teddy bears, glass jars, a dart board,
Mexican hat, Christmas wrapping paper, clean water, a walkie talkie,
and some crayons.

Oh, and the internet.
Just lovely.

I wonder if the (Electronically jammed before SETI get's it, what Dr
Steven Greer mentioned) information flow of a motherload of
extraterrestrial signals and information is similar to our internet?

i.e. Extraterrestrials similar to HVAC showing ko0ky Jesus videos,
etc.

I'm not knocking you HVAC, funny stuff is good.
I was watching some old 'U.K. Benny Hill comedian' videos on YouTube
today.

http://www.runstop.de/bennysplace/lostyears03.jpg

_______________________________________

A.U.Y.V.N Funny Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence !!!

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/funny-aliens-ufos.html

Sir Gilligan Horry

não lida,
11 de fev. de 2008, 09:33:3411/02/2008
para
On Feb 10, 11:17 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <Sir.Gilligan.Ho...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Imagine if I sat down with Lisa Williams for 5 hours and ........

......... oh, hang on, I just remembered, all the human spirits get
tired after about 10 minutes. Lisa said they get tired like cell-phone
batteries.

Anyway, I have 10 minutes, OK.

I'd be there with Lisa Williams talking to dead great great great
grandfathers with them going "fffffffffffffffffff ko0k!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Got your head in the clouds big time Ko0K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hybrid Swamp Gas Breathing Reptilian Android Lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and one of my great great Grandfathers going .....

"shut up shut up shut up"

and another great great Grandfather going .....

"arf arf he supports the evidonce and ficts with lits"

"and talks to himself all day to a radiation blasting PC monitor and
his brick wall".

Well, here is a message to some of my great great great great
Grandmothers and Grandfathers ...

Go and chat with Dr John Mack and other good folks like Colonel Philip
J. Corso.

and ..... yep ....... you guessed it ...........
......... Have a great dimension!

P.S.
I was trying to think of other good folks that have passed over.
There are still most of them alive.

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com/index.html

0 nova mensagem