Re: Drop Shadow?

Big Dutch

Apr 13, 2007, 6:59:52 PM4/13/07
Hi Rick,

Nice work for a first tank! From someone who hasn't painted flames on a tank
like that before (so don't value my opinion too much) I think I would add
some lighter areas on the flames instead. I would agree with the other
opinion you got that if you put drop shadows below the flames, you should
add them on the flag too. With the folds in the flag, that could be tricky.
If you're not sure whether you can pull it off, you may want to practice it
on a separate piece instead. I do find that the shadows add depth to the
image and would look good.

Just my humble opinion,
Ed