Re: 80 years of ATHEISM vs. 250 CENTURIES of RELIGION -atheists kill more, over 70,000,000 - Atheist excuses #1: "It's GOD'S FAULT!" B^D

fasgnadh

Feb 9, 2011, 3:37:17 AM2/9/11
JohnN wrote the dumbest of atheist excuses for their 70,000,000 murders:
> On 8/02/2011 9:46 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> On 8/02/2011 10:55 AM, panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> snip crap
>>
>> Ok
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
>>
>> Hey Paranoid Fraud, how is your stalking going
>> You were keen to dig some dirt on me, but after weeks
>> it appears you couldn't find any!!
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA
>>
>> # From: "panam...@hotmail.com" <panam...@hotmail.com>
>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.agnosticism,
>> # aus.politics,soc.culture.china
>> # Subject: Re: "The failure of atheism in China" Freedom is WINNING!
>> # Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:33:06 -0800 (PST)
>> #

>> No Emoemetic is a liar and you are a gullible twat! B^D

>> How's that going, you sad little stalker?
>> Still obsessed with me? B^D
>>
>> Pity you can't find any dirt, eh, you dirtbag!
>>

>>> aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!
>>

>> "Is a BAAWA thug willing to renounce evil but not able?
>> Then he is impotent.
>>
>> Is he able, but not willing?
>> Then he is malevolent.
>>
>> Is he both willing and able?
>> Then why is there evil BAAWA thugs?
>>
>> Is he neither willing nor able?
>> Then why call it good?"
>>
>> -Epicurious (2011 CE)
>>
>> BAAWA - Boring Atheist Arseholes Wanking Away;
>>

>> # From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism
>> # Subject: A.A. BAAWA - FAQ
>> # Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:46:34 -0700
>> #
>> # We kill theists and shit down their throats
>> #
>> # Warlord Steve
>> # BAAWA
>>
>> Not satisfied with murder, the atheist's 'Warlord'(sic)
>> advocates GENOCIDE, th murder of 1,600,000,000 men
>> women and children because of their beliefs;
>>
>> # From: Steve Knight <skni...@cox.net>
>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion.islam
>> # Subject: Re: Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
>> # Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 18:58:18 -0800
>> #
>> # On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:22:32 +0200, "Katrina"
>> # <blondes_g...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> #
>> # >Islam: the perfect religion and way of life for all
>> #
>> # It is the most foul, disgusting filth on Earth.
>> # The sooner we nuke you fuckers, the better.
>> #
>> # Warlord Steve
>> # BAAWA
>
> Yahweh killed every man, woman, and child on the planet,

How can that be, there are billions of us!?

Oh, you are talking about the Noah story, aren't you!! How cute!

An atheist who believes the Bible LITERALLY BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Threre are so many of your atheist fundies!

Well, dipshit, the world population at the purported time
of an Old Testament innundation was WAY **LESS** than
70,000,000 ... so you have just PROVEN that atheists
are bigger bastards than the God they believe in just enough
to try and PASS THE BLAME onto!! B^D

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA

BTW: It is fantastic that you believe in God, and see him
as active in the world. You do seem to have an
unbalanced view.. however. IF, as you say, God Exists, and is
omnipotent and all-wise, then he got rid of some bad seed
(only an omniscient CREATOR God would have the right to
do that, to preserve or enhance the evolution of the species,
much as animal breeders weed out the runts [I hope I'm not
scaring you with the facts about how the real world naturally
selects those of us who are strong and smart and leaves you
pimply, whining fuckwits to die in the snow. B^]

So if the Potter smashed some bad pots.. who can argue?

Did YOU ever shape a universe? No?

Can you even make people? No?

Then shut the fuck up! B^D

> except for a small handful,

Look, I know you are a fundie atheist, even dumber than fundie
creationists, and God knows they are thicker than pigshit..
but if you can escape your stupid narrow literalism for just a moment
and consider how EVOLUTION proceeds by natural selection, then
you might be able to grasp the notion that some mutations, cancer
for example, are just not worth crying over. Kill those little fuckers,
I say. Like me, YHWH seems to understand that if you give everyone free
will, and some build great and enduring civilisations, in which the
majority religious societies evolve free open secular democracies..
but some retarded sociopaths develop Nazism, or the totalitarian
shitholes that every atheist state in history has been, then you just
have to pulp them, like putting out the trash, or weeding, so the
useful plants are not choked by the pests. B^]

Now, for any HUMAN to act on such notions, or even speak in such terms,
is problematic, because we, and by we I mean the sick fucks who actually
believed they were the Ubermensch, or in the case of the atheists,
Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot, who believed they were the atheist
Utopian Future of mankind.. they simply LACK THE OMNISCIENCE to
make that call.. and so we see that all through history they murdered
those who were actually SUPERIOR stock to themselves! B^o

Clearly the only entity in the universe with the knowledge of the
dangers which the sub-standard units pose to the rest of creation, and
the right to guide the greater whole toward perfection by removing
some fungi, some blight, pruning some sick branches, or eradicating some
pestilential mutants... would be God... NOT any human..

You clearly lack the nous to even make the call on using fly-spray!

B^D

> and you complain about a atheists.

Not at all, they are now impotent, ineffectual, irrelevant,
loud, angry, tantrum throwing infants.. I mock them mercilessly,
not complain. B^]

And after all your pitiful argument is an Own Goal, becasue
atheist regimes killed way more people than The Flood, and we
have the bodycount as evidence... where's YOURS? B^]

You have NO PROOF!!! B^D You just want us to BELIEVE your BELIEFS!

My goal is simple, to reveal atheist's hypocrisy and
narrow-minded bigotry. Thank's for being the example
which PROVES MY POINT! B^D

To argue, for example, as you have done that the 70,000,000 victims of
atheist tyranny is to be ignored and glossed over with some
story you neither believe in, nor understand, merely reveals what an
insincere intellectual lightweight you are...
.... go play with the other infants,
you are way out of your depth discussing metaphysics.

--

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

�Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!�
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
- Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8290?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:8295?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:6348?context=latest

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17478?context=latest

"How can you make a revolution without firing squads?"
- Lenin

http://www.atheistnexus.org/photo/2182797:Photo:17475?context=latest

http://www.c96trading.com/Nagant_NKVD_300h.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01001/Tsar-family_1001874c.jpg

fasgnadh

Feb 9, 2011, 5:53:05 AM2/9/11
On 9/02/2011 4:34 AM, Malygris wrote:
> us4...@att.net wrote:
>

>> No, religion has been around for 200+ centuries while atheism has only
>> been prolific for about the last 80 years.
>
> The interesting question here is, what religion has been around for "200+"
> centuries? All archaeological evidence points to a polytheistic religion,

Total nonsense.

From the Zoroasterians to the Lakota Indian, from the Jews to he
Pitjinjara at Uluru, from the Muslims to the Quakers, the concept of a
single deity, the Great Spirit, is found in every corner of the globe
and in every epoch.

> the typical kind of nature-worship also found with simple farmers and
> hunter-gatherers in historical times.

Sorry, the great and enduring civilisations were built by monotheistic
religions, not by new age wankers, wiccans or crystal healers.

> Abrahamistic monotheism is a comparatively new player,

Man they were building a civilisation before atheism was even thought
of! B^D
And so were the Zoroasterians.. and their writings pre-date the atheists.

> and while it's older than modern science,

Of course, modern science was built by theists:

From Ibn Sina to Newton, from Pascal to LeMaitre:

"Do you think that God can intervene in the universe as he wants
or is God to bound by the laws of science?"

"Your question of whether God is bound by the laws
of science is a bit like the question 'can God make a stone
that is so heavy that he can not lift it'. I don't think it
is very useful to speculate on what God might or might not
be able to do. Rather we should examine what he actually does
with the universe we live in. All our observations suggest
that it operates according to defined laws. These laws may
have been made by God, but it seems he does not intervene in
the Universe to break the laws, at least not once he had set
the universe going." - Prof Stephen Hawking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O9cYTZXekA&feature=related

---------
The Greatness of God is something we cannot understand even though we
are aware of it

- Rene Descarte 1596-1650 mathematician and philosopher

Ren� Descartes one of the key thinkers of the Scientific Revolution in
the Western World. honoured by having the Cartesian coordinate system
used in plane geometry and algebra named after him. He did important
work on invariants and geometry. His Meditations on First Philosophy
partially concerns theology and he was devoted to reconciling his ideas
with the dogmas of Catholic Faith to which he was loyal.

I see everywhere the inevitable expression of the infinite in the world

- Louis Pasteur 1822-95

As a blind man has no idea of colours, so have we no idea of the manner
by which the All-Wise God perceives and understands all things.

- Sir Isaac Newton 1642-1727

The scientific picture of the real world around me is very
deficient...Science cannot tell us why music delights us, of why and how
an old song can move us to tears.... Science is reticent too when it is
a question of the great Unity... of which we all somehow form a part, to
which we belong. The most popular name for it in our time is God.

- Erwin Schroedinger 1933 Nobel prize in Physics
"My view of the World" 1918

There can never be any real opposition between religion and science.
Every serious and reflective person realizes, I think, that the
religious elements in his nature must be recognized and cultivated if
all the powers of the human soul are to act together in perfect balance
and harmony.

- Max Planck winner of the 1918 Nobel prize in Physics
"Where is Science Going" 1918

"Something unknown is doing we don't know what"
-Sir Arthur Eddington

Religion and science are the two wings upon which man's intelligence can
soar into the heights, with which the human soul can progress. It is not
possible to fly with one wing alone! Should a man try to fly with the
wing of religion alone he would quickly fall into the quagmire of
superstition, whilst on the other hand, with the wing of science alone
he would make no progress, but fall into the despairing slough of
materialism.

- 'Abdu'l - Baha "Paris Talks" 1911

Fred Hoyle (British astrophysicist): "A common sense interpretation of
the facts suggests that a superintellect has monkeyed with physics, as
well as with chemistry and biology, and that there are no blind forces
worth speaking about in nature. The numbers one calculates from the
facts seem to me so overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost
beyond question." (2)

George Ellis (British astrophysicist): "Amazing fine tuning occurs in
the laws that make this [complexity] possible. Realization of the
complexity of what is accomplished makes it very difficult not to use
the word 'miraculous' without taking a stand as to the ontological
status of the word." (3)

Alan Sandage (winner of the Crawford prize in astronomy): "I find it
quite improbable that such order came out of chaos. There has to be
some organizing principle. God to me is a mystery but is the
explanation for the miracle of existence, why there is something
instead of nothing." (6)

John O'Keefe (astronomer at NASA): "We are, by astronomical standards,
a pampered, cosseted, cherished group of creatures.. .. If the
Universe had not been made with the most exacting precision we could
never have come into existence. It is my view that these circumstances
indicate the universe was created for man to live in." (7)

George Greenstein (astronomer): "As we survey all the evidence, the
thought insistently arises that some supernatural agency - or, rather,
Agency - must be involved. Is it possible that suddenly, without
intending to, we have stumbled upon scientific proof of the existence
of a Supreme Being? Was it God who stepped in and so providentially
crafted the cosmos for our benefit?" (8)

Arthur Eddington (astrophysicist): "The idea of a universal mind or
Logos would be, I think, a fairly plausible inference from the present
state of scientific theory." (9)

Arno Penzias (Nobel prize in physics): "Astronomy leads us to a unique
event, a universe which was created out of nothing, one with the very
delicate balance needed to provide exactly the conditions required to
permit life, and one which has an underlying (one might say
'supernatural') plan." (10)

Roger Penrose (mathematician and author): "I would say the universe
has a purpose. It's not there just somehow by chance." (11)

Tony Rothman (physicist): "When confronted with the order and beauty
of the universe and the strange coincidences of nature, it's very
tempting to take the leap of faith from science into religion. I am
sure many physicists want to. I only wish they would admit it." (12)

Vera Kistiakowsky (MIT physicist): "The exquisite order displayed by
our scientific understanding of the physical world calls for the
divine." (13)

Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has
lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad
dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to
conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he
is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries." (14)

Stephen Hawking (British astrophysicist): "Then we shall� be able to
take part in the discussion of the question of why it is that we and
the universe exist. If we find the answer to that, it would be the
ultimate triumph of human reason - for then we would know the mind of
God." (15)

Frank Tipler (Professor of Mathematical Physics): "When I began my
career as a cosmologist some twenty years ago, I was a convinced
atheist. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be
writing a book purporting to show that the central claims of Judeo-
Christian theology are in fact true, that these claims are
straightforward deductions of the laws of physics as we now understand
them. I have been forced into these conclusions by the inexorable
logic of my own special branch of physics." (16) Note: Tipler since
has actually converted to Christianity, hence his latest book, The
Physics Of Christianity.

Alexander Polyakov (Soviet mathematician): "We know that nature is
described by the best of all possible mathematics because God created
it."(17)

Ed Harrison (cosmologist): "Here is the cosmological proof of the
existence of God � the design argument of Paley � updated and
refurbished. The fine tuning of the universe provides prima facie
evidence of deistic design. Take your choice: blind chance that
requires multitudes of universes or design that requires only one....
Many scientists, when they admit their views, incline toward the
teleological or design argument." (18)

Edward Milne (British cosmologist): "As to the cause of the Universe,
in context of expansion, that is left for the reader to insert, but
our picture is incomplete without Him [God]." (19)

Barry Parker (cosmologist): "Who created these laws? There is no
question but that a God will always be needed." (20)

Drs. Zehavi, and Dekel (cosmologists): "This type of universe,
however, seems to require a degree of fine tuning of the initial
conditions that is in apparent conflict with 'common wisdom'." (21)

Arthur L. Schawlow (Professor of Physics at Stanford University, 1981
Nobel Prize in physics): "It seems to me that when confronted with the
marvels of life and the universe, one must ask why and not just how.
The only possible answers are religious. . . . I find a need for God
in the universe and in my own life." (22)

Henry "Fritz" Schaefer (Graham Perdue Professor of Chemistry and
director of the Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry at the
University of Georgia): "The significance and joy in my science comes
in those occasional moments of discovering something new and saying to
myself, 'So that's how God did it.' My goal is to understand a little
corner of God's plan." (23)

Wernher von Braun (Pioneer rocket engineer) "I find it as difficult to
understand a scientist who does not acknowledge the presence of a
superior rationality behind the existence of the universe as it is to
comprehend a theologian who would deny the advances of science." (24)

Carl Woese (microbiologist from the University of Illinois) "Life in
Universe - rare or unique? I walk both sides of that street. One day I
can say that given the 100 billion stars in our galaxy and the 100
billion or more galaxies, there have to be some planets that formed
and evolved in ways very, very like the Earth has, and so would
contain microbial life at least. There are other days when I say that
the anthropic principal, which makes this universe a special one out
of an uncountably large number of universes, may not apply only to
that aspect of nature we define in the realm of physics, but may
extend to chemistry and biology. In that case life on Earth could be
entirely unique." (25)

"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a
little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the
ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that
someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It
does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the
child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a
mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly
suspects." - Albert Einstein

"The statistical probability that organic structures and the most
precisely harmonized reactions that typify living organisms would be
generated by accident, is zero."- Ilya Prigogine (Chemist-Physicist)
Recipient of two Nobel Prizes in chemistry
I. Prigogine, N. Gregair, A. Babbyabtz, Physics Today 25, pp. 23-28

"The really amazing thing is not that life on Earth is balanced on a
knife-edge, but that the entire universe is balanced on a knife-edge,
and would be total chaos if any of the natural 'constants' were off
even slightly. You see," Davies adds, "even if you dismiss man as a
chance happening, the fact remains that the universe seems
unreasonably suited to the existence of life -- almost contrived --
you might say a 'put-up job'."- Dr. Paul Davies
(noted author and Professor of Theoretical Physics at Adelaide
University)

Just a few believers who exceeded the intellectual output of this
ignorant atheist fuckwit and his cronies in alt.atheism;

Sir Francis Bacon - established the scientific method of inquiry based
on experimentation and inductive reasoning.

Nicolaus Copernicus Catholic canon who introduced a heliocentric world view.

William Turner the "father of English botany"

John Napier Scottish mathematician known for inventing logarithms,
Napier's bones, and being the popularizer of the use of decimals.

Johannes Kepler His model of the cosmos based on nesting Platonic solids
was explicitly driven by religious ideas; his later and most famous
scientific contribution, the Kepler's laws of planetary motion, was
based on empirical data that he obtained from Tycho Brahe's meticulous
astronomical observations,

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use
and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can obtain by
them. He would not require us to deny sense and reason in physical
matters which are set before our eyes and minds by direct experience or
necessary demonstrations.

- Galileo Galilei 1615.

..science can only be created by those who are thoroughly imbued with
the aspiration toward truth and understanding. This source of feeling,
however, springs from the sphere of Religion... science without religion
is lame, religion without science is blind.

- Albert Einstein "Ideas and Opinions" 1954

The glory and greatness of the Almighty God are marvellously discerned
in all His works and divinely read in the open book of heaven

- Galileo Galilei 1564-1642

Blaise Pascal well-known for Pascal's law (physics), Pascal's theorem
(math), and Pascal's Wager (theology).

Nicolas Steno a pioneer in both anatomy and geology

Robert Boyle Scientist and theologian who argued that the study of
science could improve glorification of God.

John Wallis As a mathematician he wrote Arithmetica Infinitorumis,
introduced the term Continued fraction, worked on cryptography, helped
develop calculus, and is further known for the Wallis product.

Gottfried Leibniz A polymath who worked on determinants, a calculating
machine

Isaac Newton (He is regarded as one of the greatest scientists and
mathematicians in history.

Thomas Bayes Bayes' theorem. Fellow of the Royal Society

Firmin Abauzit A physicist and theologian.

Carolus Linnaeus father of modern taxonomy, contributions to ecology.

Leonhard Euler mathematician and physicist,

Maria Gaetana Agnesi mathematician

Isaac Milner Lucasian Professor of Mathematics
Michael Faraday

Charles Babbage

Gregor Mendel "father of modern genetics"

Asa Gray - Gray's Manual remains a pivotal work in botany.

Louis Pasteur Inventor of the pasteurization method, a french chemist
and microbiologist. He also solved the mysteries of rabies, anthrax,
chicken cholera, and silkworm diseases, and contributed to the
development of the first vaccines.

Lord Kelvin Thermodynamics. winner of the Copley Medal and the Royal Medal,

Pierre Duhem Thermodynamic potentials

Dmitri Egorov mathematician - differential geometry

John Ambrose Flemingthe Right-hand rule and work on vacuum tubes,
Fleming valve. the Hughes Medal.

Max Planck founder of Quantum mechanics (1918 Nobel Prize in Physics

Edward Arthur Milne astrophysicist and mathematician proposed the Milne
model and had a Moon crater named for him. Gold Medal of the Royal
Astronomical Society,

Arthur Compton Nobel Prize in Physics.

Georges Lema�tre proposed the Big Bang theory. Roman Catholic priest

Sir Robert Boyd pioneer in British space science

von Weizs�cker nuclear physicist Bethe-Weizs�cker formula.

Charles Hard Townes 1964 Nobel Prize in Physics 1966 wrote The
Convergence of Science and Religion.

Freeman Dyson the Lorentz Medal, the Max Planck Medal, and the Lewis
Thomas Prize.

John T. Houghtonco-chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate
Change gold medal from the Royal Astronomical Society.

Micha? Heller mathematical physicist relativistic physics and
Noncommutative geometry.

Eric PriestSolar Magnetohydrodynamics , won the George Ellery Hale Prize

Francis Collins director of the US National Human Genome Research Institute.

John D. Barrow English cosmologist implications of the Anthropic principle.

Denis Alexander Director of the Faraday Institute and author of
Rebuilding the Matrix - Science and Faith in the 21st Century.

Christopher IshamTheoretical physicist who developed HPO formalism.

Martin NowakEvolutionary biologist and mathematician best known for
evolutionary dynamics.

And that's just a partial list of Western scientists who were believers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

> it's still a newcomer compared to the polytheistic
> types of religion

rubbish, at the very least they co-existed.

fasgnadh

Feb 12, 2011, 2:05:59 AM2/12/11
Nathan Levesque defends the gutless Panama Fraud who has RUN AWAY! B^D

> On 8/02/2011 9:46 PM, fasgnadh wrote:
>> On 8/02/2011 10:55 AM, panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> snip crap
>>
>> Ok
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> -Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
>>
>> Hey Paranoid Fraud, how is your stalking going
>> You were keen to dig some dirt on me, but after weeks
>> it appears you couldn't find any!!
>>
>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA
>>
>> # From: "panam...@hotmail.com" <panam...@hotmail.com>
>> # Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.agnosticism,
>> # aus.politics,soc.culture.china
>> # Subject: Re: "The failure of atheism in China" Freedom is WINNING!
>> # Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:33:06 -0800 (PST)
>> #
>> # > <panamfl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> # >> On Jan 28, 9:33=A0am, Eunometic <eunome...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>> # >>> On Jan 28, 7:28=A0pm, fasgnadh <fasgn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> # >
>> # >>>> "The failure of atheism in China"
>> # >>>>
>> # >>>> http://blogs.hindustantimes.com/just-faith/?p=3D694
>> # >>>
>> # >>> Ten years ago you were a communist on the aus.politics news group.
>> # >>
>> # >> Beg pardon for interrupting your conversation, but this interests me.
>> # >> Flatnads was once a communist?

No, Emoemetic is a liar and you are a gullible twat! B^D

In their desperate attempt to slander those who ask them
questions they can't answer and expose their hypocrisy,
the atheist Inquisition has taken to adopting McCarthyism!

"Are you or have you ever been ..a member of the Communist Party?"

No. I found the comrades to be a dreary lot, almost as tiresome
as today's atheists, and with the same pompous and misplaced
arrogance, stemming from their equally delusional belief that
they were the only ones who grasped reality and everyone else
was deluded! B^D

As everyone knows, communists are more likely to be in bed with
atheists than us radical free-thinking agnostics.

Sheep flock together! B^D

>> How's that going, you sad little stalker?
>> Still obsessed with me? B^D
>>
>> Pity you can't find any dirt, eh, you dirtbag!

Unable to dig the dirt these gutless slanderers send
in a clown, like they do in rodeos, as a distraction...

And as usual, this clown, Nut

>>> aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!
>>

>> "Is a BAAWA thug willing to renounce evil but not able?
>> Then he is impotent.
>>
>> Is he able, but not willing?
>> Then he is malevolent.
>>
>> Is he both willing and able?
>> Then why is there evil BAAWA thugs?
>>
>> Is he neither willing nor able?
>> Then why call it good?"
>>
>> -Epicurious (2011 CE)

It's fascinating, even though most of it's Black Spots were
in the pre-literate, primitive and Medieval past, the Church
has accepted responsibility and apologised for brow-beating
Galileo, and killing a few thousand witches.. but atheists
keep making themselves complicit by trying to DEFEND the
deaths of over 70,000,000 people in athiest regimes, in the
so-called 'modern' era! 8^o

> You are aware of the differences in population densities right?

Absolutely, you are one of the DENSEST atheists in a population
of the self-blinding ignorant!

http://data5.blog.de/media/481/2584481_bdc195fac4_m.jpeg

You are so dense that the death toll caused by militant atheist
regimes took days to even penetrate your consciousness, now you want to
claim 70,000,000 victims of crimes against humanity by atheist regimes
is to be ignored because there was so many people for them to kill it's
somehow acceptable in PERCENTAGE terms... 8^o 8^o
.. a vile, heartless, inhuman and FALSE claim as it is MASSIVE, even
in PERCENTAGE terms per capita, per year of atheist rule..
...what kind on moral maggot tries to excuse SEVENTY MILLION DEAD like
this.. pure, pointless, FABRICATION.. not a single jot of evidence:

> If the world was as populated as it was in the 20th century,

Of course it was as populated as it was, you moron! B^D

> in as dense a way,

again, it is exactly as dense as it is! B^D

> and if they had the same military technological means in 80
> years 1,600,000,000 deaths wouldn't be difficult for various
> theocracies to achieve.

But the point is, you moron, no theocracies DID achieve 1.6 billion
deaths, even though theists VASTLY outnumber athiests, (i.e. they
are more numerous, and always have been OVER MILLENNIA.. though I
am happy to agree with you that the atheist regimes, like you,
are MORE DENSE! B^D

I want everyone to observe closely what that moral defective is arguing!

He now accepts the horrific death toll of the atheist regimes, but now
he wants to pretend that the MASSIVE SLAUGHTER in the USSR, Mao's
Great Leap Backward and Cultural Devolution, Pol Pot's genocide and
other atheist tyrannies..is all because of "population density" and
"the power of technology". 8^o

Sheer BALDERDASH. THE USA HAS THE MOST POWERFUL MILITARY TECHNOLOGY
ON EARTH, and it is a majority religious society, but it has never,
in absolute numbers or in percentage of population, killed the
equivalent of 40,000,000 people as the atheist regimes, USSR and
Maoist China, each did!

Q.E.D.

China has always had massive population, but only under atheist tyranny
did it's death toll achieve such record proportions.

China, the USSR and Cambodia had ALMOST IDENTICAL POPULATION DENSITY and
TECHNOLOGICAL LEVELS, IMMEDIATELY PRIOR to the atheist regimes being
imposed on them.. but not the massive death toll.. that only occurred
ONCE THE ATHEIST TYRANNY WAS IN PLACE!

And it occurred when free, open, tolerant, and progressive MAJORITY
RELIGIOUS societies were evolving secular democratic government,
expanding human rights and civil society, firmly establishing the
freedom to THINK, BELIEVE and SPEAK as you will, and ..FEEDING THEIR
PEOPLE... none of which the CATASTROPHICALLY FAILED ATHEIST REGIMES
COULD MANAGE!

Your 'population density' and 'technology' arguments are easily
demolished by observing that BOTH were DIMINISHED under the atheist
regimes from what they were under previous, better, times!!! B^p

EVERY ATHEIST REGIME HAS BEEN A CATASTROPHIC FAILURE, ECONOMICALLY,
POLITICALLY, SOCIALLY, SCIENTIFICALLY, TECHNOLOGICALLY, ..TOTALLY!!!

Why are atheist stooges SO ILLOGICAL, and why do they think they can
fool people with their Pravda Propaganda BULLSHIT!?

Now, if you come back with more of your disgraceful, immoral, dishonest
apologia to try and EXCUSE the 70,000,000 tortured, terrorised and
killed victims of atheist tyranny which you were completely denying
just a few days ago, .. I will rub your shit-smeared little snout
in some basic demographic facts;

I have always CONSERVATIVELY quoted the raw figures, taking the
LOWEST figures in the range accepted by peer reviewed historians,
it is simpler, impossible for you to refute or quibble about, and it
favours the atheist cause.. but as you have ventured onto thin ice
I will shatter it for you and watch you drown in the icy lake of truth;

The only fair comparison is Numbers of dead per annum per million
of population per years ruled.

The atheist regimes killed a massive 70,000,000 in just 70 years
of atheist rule before their systems collapsed and sanity returned.

FAR MORE THAN ANY RELIGION IN HISTORY, in ABSOLUTE NUMBERS **AND**
as a percentage (per capita per years of rule)

The majority religious nations, by contrast number BILLIONS of
followers, have lasted for CENTURIES and despite religious wars,
witch burnings, Inquisitions (most of which happened in the primitive
pre-literate and Medieval Past) have never come anywhere near the
catastrophic holocausts caused by atheism, which may even exceed the
horrors of fascism, colonialism, imperialism, racism and other man-made
ideological systems.

> we are to attribute these deaths to atheism.

Of course, all the deaths caused by atheist regimes led by atheist
tyrants, and governed by Central Committees comprised entirely of
atheists, (you couldn't be a party member unless you embraced atheism),
implementing explicitly anti-theist persecutions in pursuit of
explicitly avowed atheist policies, are the responsibility of those
atheist regimes.

Not ALL atheists, of course. If some were not part of it, (eg the small
number of atheists still around after the Great Failure of the Atheist
regimes), then, like the vast majority of Muslims who neither commit
nor support terrorism, or the contemporary Christians who had nothing to
do with witch burnings centuries ago..they are innocent.. unless, like
the neo-nazis, they deny the facts about the holocaust, or, as you have
done, denying the atheist death toll ...making yourselves COMPLICIT.

> Let me make this simple, there are various reasons for being an
> atheist.

I don't care for your endless navel gazing about WHY atheists
are atheists.. it's all SUBJECTIVE, and beyond scientific proof...
like the BELIEFS of theists.. I'm only interested in HISTORICAL
EVIDENCE ..which shows the TRUTH about the ACTIONS of atheists,
not their CLAIMS, mere words, which have NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE!!

This is all irrelevant to the issue, more nonsense in an attempt
o distract from the argument you have lost, to a new one: B^]

> When it's because one is a Buddhist, we call them a
> Buddhist.

Buddha talked to Gods, Buddhism is replete with supernatural beings..

Tell us which supernatural beings you "Buddhist Atheists" prefer to
(the more successful) God of the People of the Book?

I find it fascinating that "Buddhist Atheists" can openly
embrace this:

@ "Buddhism speaks of ultimate reality as pure, spotless,
@ changeless Mind that is present in all things, all times,
@ and in all beings and which can never die. Kalu Rinpoche
@ elucidates: "...pure mind cannot be located, but it is
@ omnipresent and all-penetrating; it embraces and pervades
@ all things. Moreover, it is beyond change, and its open
@ nature is indestructible and a temporal."[3

Now Whose Deity does that sound like? B^D

But wait ...there is more.. B^]

@ "The text refers to Vairocana Buddha as the "Bhagavat" ("Blessed One,"
@ a term traditionally linked in Indian discourse with "the Divine"],
@ "Master of the Dharma, the Sage who is completely perfect, who is
@ all-pervasive, who encompasses all world systems, who is All-Knowing,
@ the Lord Vairocana".[13]
@
@ The Tantric text, The Sarva-Tathagata-Tattva-Samgraha,
@ characterizes Vairocana as follows:
@
@ He is universal Goodness, beneficial, destroyer [of suffering],
@ the great Lord of Happiness, sky womb, Great Luminosity
@ … the great All-perceiving Lord … He is without beginning or
@ end … [He is] Vishnu [God] … Protector of the world, the sky,
@ the earth … The elements, the good benefactor of beings,
@ All things … the Blessed Rest, Eternal … The Self of all
@ the Buddhas … Pre-eminent over all, and master of the world.
@
@ Similar God-like descriptions are encountered in the All-Creating King
@ Tantra (Kunjed Gyalpo Tantra), where the universal Mind of
@ Awakening (in its mode as "Samantabhadra Buddha") declares of
@ itself:[14]
@
@ I am the core of all that exists. I am the seed of all that
@ exists. I am the cause of all that exists. I am the trunk
@ of all that exists. I am the foundation of all that exists.
@ I am the root of existence. I am ‘the core’ because I contain
@ all phenomena. I am ‘the seed’ because I give birth to everything.
@ I am ‘the cause’ because all comes from me. I am ‘the trunk’
@ because the ramifications of every event sprout from me.
@ I am ‘the foundation’ because all abides in me. I am called
@ ‘the root’ because I am everything."
@

Some of you Buddhist Atheists are really interesting! B^)

@ Deva (Buddhism)
@ A deva (देव Sanskrit and Pāli) in Buddhism is one of many
@ different types of non-human beings who share the
@ characteristics of being more powerful, longer-lived,
@ and, in general, living more contentedly than the
@ average human being.
@
@ Synonyms in other languages include Tibetan lha,
@ Chinese tiān (天), Korean cheon, Japanese ten,
@ Vietnamese thiên. The concept of devas was adopted
@ in Japan partly because of the similarity with the
@ Shinto's concept of kami.
@
@ Other words used in Buddhist texts to refer to
@ similar supernatural beings are devatā "deity" and
@ devaputra (Pāli: devaputta) "son of the gods".
@
@
@ Powers of the devas
@
@ From a human perspective, devas share the characteristic
@ of being invisible to the physical human eye. The presence
@ of a deva can be detected by those humans who have opened
@ the divyacakṣus (Pāli: dibbacakkhu), an extrasensory power
@ by which one can see beings from other planes. Their
@ voices can also be heard by those who have cultivated
@ a similar power of the ear.
@
@ Most devas are also capable of constructing illusory
@ forms by which they can manifest themselves to the
@ beings of lower worlds; higher and lower devas even
@ have to do this between each other.
@
@ Devas do not require the same kind of sustenance as
@ humans do, although the lower kinds do eat and drink.
@ The higher sorts of deva shine with their own intrinsic
@ luminosity.
@
@ Devas are also capable of moving great distances speedily
@ and of flying through the air, although the lower devas
@ sometimes accomplish this through magical aids such as a
@ flying chariot."

Do Atheists borrow these Magic Chariots on the weekends???

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAA

@ " Types of deva
@
@ The devas of the Ārūpyadhātu have no physical form or location,
@ and they dwell in meditation on formless subjects.

Sounds like some of the Atheists discussing
the probability of a deva existing! B^)

@ "They do not interact with the rest of the universe."

That is definitely some of the Atheists in alt.atheistan!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

BTW, where are the Great Atheist Civilizations? On any Map?

Can we get an Invisible Deva Chariot and go see some of them?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA

Hey Nat, as you are an expert on "Buddhist Atheism" ( Whatever the
hell you think that is ;-) come back and ask me about Maitreya
Buddha.. THE SECOND COMING!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya

"Maitreya is a bodhisattva who in the Buddhist tradition is to appear on
Earth, achieve complete enlightenment, and teach the pure dharma.
According to scriptures, Maitreya will be a successor of the historic
Śākyamuni Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. The prophecy of the arrival
of Maitreya references a time when Dharma will be forgotten on
Jambudvipa. It is found in the canonical literature of all Buddhist
sects (Theravāda, Mahāyāna, Vajrayāna), and is accepted by most
Buddhists as a statement about an event that will take place when Dharma
will be forgotten on Earth."

tp://www.maitreyaproject.org/

It's such an atheist thing to believe, don't you think!? B^D

> When one is a communist, we call them a communist.

And when an atheist leader of an atheist state kills 70,000,000
people we call them atheist tyrannies.

You are starting to get it! B^]

> When one feels

Let me make it CLEAR and SIMPLE for ou, you sub-epsilon atheist CRETIN..

No one gives a fuck what you FEEL, or BELIEVE.. if you cant argue the
FACTS about REAL ATHEISM clearly evidenced in history, then stop
wasting our time....

> there is no rational reason to believe in any gods,

A mere opinion, with no proof whatsoever.. i.e. worthless.

Why is it whenever slimy atheists are presented with the INDISPUTABLE
FACTS about historical atheism they want to talk about ANYTHING ELSE,
especially GOD!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAA

> apparently we just call them

devious, time-wasting, issue-avoiding, false, mendacious, lying,
cowardly, dishonest, straw man

> atheists.

> about as meaningful as connecting the dots between all
> of the world leaders that didn't believe in ghosts, or didn't believe
> in vitalism.

Except they never murdered 70,000,000 in the name of 'vitalism',
did they, you pathetic, illogical fraud;

[...]

Malygris

Feb 13, 2011, 4:23:09 AM2/13/11
fasgnadh wrote:

> On 9/02/2011 4:34 AM, Malygris wrote:
>> us4...@att.net wrote:
>>

>>> No, religion has been around for 200+ centuries while atheism has only
>>> been prolific for about the last 80 years.
>>
>> The interesting question here is, what religion has been around for
>> "200+" centuries? All archaeological evidence points to a polytheistic
>> religion,
>
> Total nonsense.
>
> From the Zoroasterians to the Lakota Indian, from the Jews to he
> Pitjinjara at Uluru, from the Muslims to the Quakers, the concept of a
> single deity, the Great Spirit, is found in every corner of the globe
> and in every epoch.

How is that argument against the fact that the Abrahamistic religions are
quite recent in the human history? In fact, citing Muslims and Quakers as
proof of the antiquity of monotheism shows some serious problems with your
knowledge of history or your head in general.

By the way, the Pitjantjatjara's and Lakota's religions are not only non-
Abrahamistic but also typical polytheistic nature-religions.

Zoroastrianism, while being the only religion you listed which is older than
Judaism and monotheistic is itself less than 3000 years old and so does
nothing to support your position.

>> the typical kind of nature-worship also found with simple farmers and
>> hunter-gatherers in historical times.
>
> Sorry, the great and enduring civilisations were built by monotheistic
> religions, not by new age wankers, wiccans or crystal healers.

I seen now that the problem is not your knowledge of history, but your head
in general. Where does New Age enter into this?

And while my point were the typical religions of simple farmers and hunter-
gatherers (which made up most of human cultural history) and not the "great
and enduring" civilisations, I still think I should mention that the
earliest civilisations where Sumer and Egypt, which clearly were
polytheistic and the civilisations existing for the longest time would be
China and India. They are also polytheistic.

>> Abrahamistic monotheism is a comparatively new player,
>

> Man they were building a civilisation before atheism was even thought
> of! B^D

I was not claiming that atheism was older than religion, but that
polytheistic religions are vastly older than your particular mythology. Try
to keep up.

> And so were the Zoroasterians.. and their writings pre-date the atheists.
>
> > and while it's older than modern science,
>
> Of course, modern science was built by theists:

...which was not the topic of my post so no need to comment on your further
rant.

--
Malygris

fasgnadh

Feb 14, 2011, 7:48:57 AM2/14/11
On 13/02/2011 8:23 PM, Malygris wrote:
> fasgnadh wrote:

>>> The interesting question here is, what religion has been around for
>>> "200+" centuries? All archaeological evidence points to a polytheistic
>>> religion,
>>
>> Total nonsense.
>>
>> From the Zoroasterians to the Lakota Indian, from the Jews to he
>> Pitjinjara at Uluru, from the Muslims to the Quakers, the concept of a
>> single deity, the Great Spirit, is found in every corner of the globe
>> and in every epoch.
>
> How is that argument against the fact that the Abrahamistic religions are
> quite recent in the human history?

But that isn't what you claimed, you said "what religion has been around

for "200+" centuries? All archaeological evidence points to a

polytheistic religion" and that is total nonsense.

Among the oldest religious artifacts are the Earth Goddess,
a widely spread fertility deity, dating to the paleolithic;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Venus_von_Willendorf_01.jpg

Both the Mother Godess and the Father figure of Michaelangelo's
ceiling are representations of monotheism, and we know that
the God of Abrahamic religions is without gender, and so the
physical representations are metaphors for spiritual attributes,
just as the exaggerated fertility of the Godess is.

Now, as I said, the concept of a single deity, The Great spirit,
has been found in every corner of the globe, and in every epoch, and it
is the most dominant and longest lasting religious foundation of human
civilisations. The outward forms have changed as mankind's
understanding has evolved, a process difficult to discern in prehistory,
but clear in the progressive revelation from Abraham to Jesus and
Mohammed.

Show me a polytheistic religion as widespread, common across geography
and time as monotheism.

> In fact, citing Muslims and Quakers as
> proof of the antiquity of monotheism shows some serious problems with your
> knowledge of history or your head in general.

Well, they were cited to demonstrate the point that "the concept of a

single deity, the Great Spirit, is found in every corner of the globe

and in every epoch", not that they were the earliest monotheistic religions.

So far you haven't mentioned a single polytheistic religion, of ANY
antiquity, to support your bald-faced claim that "All archaeological
evidence points to polytheism" an idiotic assertion disproven by
Ahura Mazda, Ra and the Mother Godess.

[ your court {ball} ] B^]

> By the way, the Pitjantjatjara's and Lakota's religions are not only non-
> Abrahamistic

Again you pretend that the discussion was about Abrahamic religions,
when no mention of them was made, the discussion was between
monotheistic religions, of which I have named many, andpolytheistic
which you falsely claimed were evidenced by "**ALL** ARCHEOLOGICAL
EVIDENCE".

Clearly you can't support that lie and want to shift ground. B^p

> but also typical polytheistic nature-religions.

The Pitjantjatjara creator being is called Ngintaka,

the Arrente call him Altjira, the sky god who created the earth.

There are over 500 aboriginal tribes and no written traditions,
but the common element of a creator being is, as in the rest of the
world, astonishing;

"Dirawong is the Creator Being that taught the people the Aboriginal
astronomy, body designs, bullroarers, bush cosmetics, bush foods, bush
medicines, cave paintings and designs cut into trees, ceremonial
headgear, ceremonial poles, cultural lore, dances, dreamings, games,
geographical locations, how people are required to behave in their
communities, initiations, laws of community, paintings, rock art, rock
engravings, rules for social behaviour, sacred chants, sacred earth
mounds, sacred ground paintings, songlines, songs, stone artefacts,
stone objects, stories, structures of society, symbols, technologies,
the ceremonies performed in order to ensure continuity of life and land,
values, wooden articles, wooden sacred objects, and also the beliefs,
values, rules and practices concerning their relationship to the land
and water of their country. It is known as a benevolent protector of its
people (the Bundjalung Nation)"

For the Lakota

> Zoroastrianism, while being the only religion you listed which is older than
> Judaism

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA

The aboriginal groups, a few of whose creator deities I have detailed
are over 40,000 years old.. the mother godess 35,000

and you have yet to describe a single, ancient polytheism, let alone
one that is STILL MASSIVELY WIDESPREAD and INFLUENTIAL!

Monotheism is as old as mankind, it emerges from the mists of time
with increasing clarity as we get closer to the present, simply because
our understanding of the past is necessarily clouded by the little
that has been preserved.

But one thing is clear, your claim that "All archaeological evidence
points to a polytheistic religion" is complete bullshit.

> and monotheistic is itself less than 3000 years old and so does
> nothing to support your position.
>

>>> the typical kind of nature-worship also found with simple farmers and
>>> hunter-gatherers in historical times.
>>
>> Sorry, the great and enduring civilisations were built by monotheistic
>> religions, not by new age wankers, wiccans or crystal healers.
>
> I seen now that the problem is not your knowledge of history, but your head
> in general.

Really, then name the great and enduring civilisation based on atheism,
Judaism remains, but the Roman Gods are extinct, YHWH, ALLAH, Jehovah,
all names of the One God, endure.. but atheist states were ALL
catastrophic failures.

Monotheism has won. It's that simple.

> Where does New Age enter into this?

In the USSR and Maoist China, the Atheist Utopias, the first states
entirely based on the promise of a New Age, free of the "poison" of
religion(- Mao). They promised paradise, they delivered totalitarian
tyranny. Compared to those murderous cretins the Crystal Healers were
harmless wankers.

> And while my point were the typical religions of simple farmers and hunter-
> gatherers (which made up most of human cultural history) and not the "great
> and enduring" civilisations, I still think I should mention that the
> earliest civilisations where Sumer and Egypt, which clearly were
> polytheistic and the civilisations existing for the longest time would be
> China and India. They are also polytheistic.

"Brahman is the Absolute Reality or universal substrate... in Hinduism.
..eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, and ultimately
indescribable in human language...."

Exactly how the Abrahamic God is described.! 8^o

These recurring correlations are astonishing.

"The sages of the Upanishads proclaim Brahman to be the reality behind
everything in this universe. Later, Brahman was described as infinite
Being, infinite Consciousness, and infinite Bliss (saccidananda).
Brahman is regarded as the source and essence of the material universe."

Shiva, Vishnu, Ganesha ..are manifestations of attributes of Brahman
as in "God is Love", "Allah is the All-Merciful":

"Great indeed are the devas who have sprung out of Brahman." � Atharva Veda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman

>>> Abrahamistic monotheism is a comparatively new player,
>>

>> Man they were building a civilisation before atheism was even thought
>> of! B^D
>
> I was not claiming that atheism was older than religion, but that
> polytheistic religions are vastly older than your particular mythology.

But you haven't shown evidence of a single polytheistic religion older
than Ahura Mazda, YHWH, or the Mother Goddess.. let alone one that is
still standing.. and BTW, I don't have a 'particular mythology'
as should be clear even to you, by now. B^]

> Try to keep up.

I have demolished your initial assertion that "All archaeological
evidence points to a polytheistic religion" and am awaiting you
presenting ANY archeological evidence whatsoever!

You're not even in the race! B^D

>> And so were the Zoroasterians.. and their writings pre-date the atheists.
>>
>>> and while it's older than modern science,
>>
>> Of course, modern science was built by theists:
>
> ...which was not the topic of my post

No, the topic of your post was a ludicrous claim that

"All archaeological evidence points to a polytheistic religion"

...and that is complete bullshit.

> so no need to comment

I agree.. it's better you shut up and be thought a fool than
open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Bill M

Feb 13, 2011, 8:16:00 PM2/13/11
fasgnadh has some serious mental problems that ordinary people cannot deal
with!

"Malygris" <Highlan...@gmx.de> wrote in message

fasgnadh

Feb 17, 2011, 3:26:02 PM2/17/11
Bill M demonstrates the atheist belief in lies and slander:

> [...]

as should be clear even to you, by now. B^]

>> Try to keep up.

I have demolished your initial assertion that "All archaeological

evidence points to a polytheistic religion" and am awaiting you
presenting ANY archeological evidence whatsoever!

You're not even in the race! B^D

>>> And so were the Zoroasterians.. and their writings pre-date the

>>> atheists.

>>> Of course, modern science was built by theists:
>>
>> ...which was not the topic of my post

No, the topic of your post was a ludicrous claim that

"All archaeological evidence points to a polytheistic religion"

...and that is complete bullshit.

>> so no need to comment

I agree.. it's better you shut up and be thought a fool than

open your mouth and remove all doubt.

> fasgnadh has some serious mental problems that ordinary people cannot deal

The atheists never have any proof for their belief in LIES and SLANDER.

They have lost the debate because they have no REASON, no EVIDENCE
for their lies, no UNDERSTANDING of the facts, they concoct a bogus,
fantasy history, not supported by the peer-reviewed historians, and
they think ad hom and abuse is an argument.

No wonder the atheist regimes collapsed catastrophically, they were
anti-rational, just like Bill.

fasgnadh

Feb 17, 2011, 3:40:10 PM2/17/11
On 10/02/2011 6:08 AM, zamboni30...@yahooonspam.com wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 17:26:00 -0600, us4...@att.net wrote:
>
> So, you associate religion with the period of time when the human race
> was more ignorant, immature, primitive, animalistic and superstitious
> and atheism with a period in which we are more knowledgeable,
> enlightened and advanced than at any time in history?

Complete rubbish.

Religion is associated with the great and enduring civilisations
which brought mankind out of his primitive, ignorant, immature
animalistic and superstitious period and into the free, open,
progressive, literate, scientificly and technologically advanced
secular democracies which have ALL been built by MAJORITY RELIGIOUS
societies, and atheism, as history showed, built not even a single,
secular democracy, let alone a great or enduring civilisation.

Atheism took mankind in the 20th century BACK INTO barbarism, in EVERY
atheist regime which tortured, terrorised and murdered, killing over
70,000,000 people in the so-called, 'modern era'!

Atheism was a throwback to the primitive state from which religious
societies had EVOLVED!!!!

> OK. I can live with that.

Good, then run along and don't do it again

Just a tiny fraction of the civilisation building theists;

- Louis Pasteur 1822-95

- Galileo Galilei 1615.

- Galileo Galilei 1564-1642

Maria Gaetana Agnesi mathematician

Charles Babbage

Pierre Duhem Thermodynamic potentials

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

---------

DonH

Feb 17, 2011, 3:43:36 PM2/17/11
"fasgnadh" <fasg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Great indeed are the devas who have sprung out of Brahman." � Atharva
> �Down with religion and long live atheism;
> the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!�

# Let's hope atheism doesn't die out, or "fasgnadh" may lose the will to
live.

abelard

Feb 17, 2011, 3:47:17 PM2/17/11
On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:43:36 +1100, "DonH" <donlhu...@bigpond.com>
wrote:

># Let's hope atheism doesn't die out, or "fasgnadh" may lose the will to
>live.

300 lines to post that!

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc over 1 million document calls in year past

DonH

Feb 17, 2011, 3:58:00 PM2/17/11
> Ren� Descartes one of the key thinkers of the Scientific Revolution in the
> Stephen Hawking (British astrophysicist): "Then we shall� be able to

> take part in the discussion of the question of why it is that we and
> the universe exist. If we find the answer to that, it would be the
> ultimate triumph of human reason - for then we would know the mind of
> God." (15)
>
> Frank Tipler (Professor of Mathematical Physics): "When I began my
> career as a cosmologist some twenty years ago, I was a convinced
> atheist. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be
> writing a book purporting to show that the central claims of Judeo-
> Christian theology are in fact true, that these claims are
> straightforward deductions of the laws of physics as we now understand
> them. I have been forced into these conclusions by the inexorable
> logic of my own special branch of physics." (16) Note: Tipler since
> has actually converted to Christianity, hence his latest book, The
> Physics Of Christianity.
>
> Alexander Polyakov (Soviet mathematician): "We know that nature is
> described by the best of all possible mathematics because God created
> it."(17)
>
> Ed Harrison (cosmologist): "Here is the cosmological proof of the
> existence of God � the design argument of Paley � updated and
> Georges Lema�tre proposed the Big Bang theory. Roman Catholic priest

> Sir Robert Boyd pioneer in British space science
>
> von Weizs�cker nuclear physicist Bethe-Weizs�cker formula.
> �Down with religion and long live atheism;
> the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!�

# The Evolution of Religion is in these main stages:
1) Naturism, when the human ape feared Nature, like any other animal.
2) Animism, the age of spirits in animals(sic), plants, rocks, etc;
fetishism, totemism, witchdoctors, etc.
3) Polytheism, the peak of deistic evolution, when pantheons proliferated,
and gods, goddesses, in human form, reflected the rise and power of humans.
4) Monotheism, the time of "the Lord thy god is a jealous god" and the
elimination of rivals.
5) Atheism, with advent of Science and discovery that lightning, for
example, is not god Thor throwing his hammer in rage, but is an electrical
discharge.
6) Nix. The final stage, when Nhature (Nature as distorted by us)
reasserts its supremacy, and wipes out the Mad Ape, whose defect was to have
a hyperactive brain associated with primitive instincts, and who could
predict the future, but not see his own looming demise. With death of Man,
his gods go too.

Sir Frederick Martin

Feb 17, 2011, 4:24:33 PM2/17/11
Try neurotheology :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotheology

Evolution has 'found' religious brain functions
to be 'useful'. Thus try millions of years of "religion".

One of the many reasons why 'humans'
need their stories.

fasgnadh

Feb 18, 2011, 4:21:10 AM2/18/11
On 10/02/2011 7:14 AM, Les Hellawell wrote:
> [...]

Change gold medal from the Royal Astronomical Society.

Micha? Heller mathematical physicist relativistic physics and
Noncommutative geometry.

Eric PriestSolar Magnetohydrodynamics , won the George Ellery Hale Prize

Francis Collins director of the US National Human Genome Research Institute.

John D. Barrow English cosmologist implications of the Anthropic principle.

Denis Alexander Director of the Faraday Institute and author of
Rebuilding the Matrix - Science and Faith in the 21st Century.

Christopher IshamTheoretical physicist who developed HPO formalism.

Martin NowakEvolutionary biologist and mathematician best known for
evolutionary dynamics.

And that's just a partial list of Western scientists who were believers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

> Also, we do live in an age where we have freedom of conscience

Well you have those things in the secular democracies built, in every
case, by majority RELIGIOUS societies, but they were never available in
ANY atheist regime!

> and can call ourselves atheist and not expect
> to burned at the stake as a heretic or whatever.

If only the theists who were slaughtered in their millions by atheist
regimes, in the last century, had the tolerance YOU enjoy in majority
religious societies!

> True

Damn Right it's TRUE!

> the religious do
> still viciously attack and revile us but rhetoric is now the worst
> they can do whch frustrates them no end.

That's it? you are whining about being verbally reviled?

When atheist tyrannies in living memory were committing these
crimes against humanity:

http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/44camboyano.jpg

http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

> be a brave man to declare you did not believe.

70,000,000 people

Grow some perspective

> We will never know how many atheist they were before
> that time

3

Got evidence for any more? B^D

I didn't think so.. it's just an ATHEIST BELIEF,
like the Tooth Fairy!

> as they were forced to live a lie pretending they
> believed.

It's amazing how much bullshit you talk when there
is not a shred of evidence for your lies...

and then you ignore the immense proof that EVERY
atheist regime in history was a violent tyrannical
shithole murdering theists in the millions!

But atheists never want to talk about the FACTS of
history...

> I am sure there are many now who still would
> rather keep quiet. It would be intereting to know how

Usually by jamming their heads up their arses to IGNORE
REALITY;

http://data5.blog.de/media/481/2584481_bdc195fac4_m.jpeg

> Les Hellawell

Consummate Liar.

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

�Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!�

fasgnadh

Feb 18, 2011, 4:39:03 AM2/18/11
On 18/02/2011 7:47 AM, abelard wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:43:36 +1100, "DonH"<donlhu...@bigpond.com>
> wrote:
>
>> # Let's hope atheism doesn't die out, or "fasgnadh" may lose the will to
>> live.
>
> 300 lines to post that!

And he's the best that alt.atheism has to offer! B^D

They take the collapse of atheism internationally pretty hard! B^D

--

---------

alt.atheism FAQ:

http://altatheismfaq.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com.au/group/alt.atheism/msg/7c0978c14fd4ed37?hl=en&dmode=source

"Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism."
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

"We must combat religion"
-Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)

�Down with religion and long live atheism;
the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!�

DonH

Feb 18, 2011, 1:31:32 PM2/18/11
> René Descartes one of the key thinkers of the Scientific Revolution in the
> Stephen Hawking (British astrophysicist): "Then we shall… be able to

> take part in the discussion of the question of why it is that we and
> the universe exist. If we find the answer to that, it would be the
> ultimate triumph of human reason - for then we would know the mind of
> God." (15)
>
> Frank Tipler (Professor of Mathematical Physics): "When I began my
> career as a cosmologist some twenty years ago, I was a convinced
> atheist. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be
> writing a book purporting to show that the central claims of Judeo-
> Christian theology are in fact true, that these claims are
> straightforward deductions of the laws of physics as we now understand
> them. I have been forced into these conclusions by the inexorable
> logic of my own special branch of physics." (16) Note: Tipler since
> has actually converted to Christianity, hence his latest book, The
> Physics Of Christianity.
>
> Alexander Polyakov (Soviet mathematician): "We know that nature is
> described by the best of all possible mathematics because God created
> it."(17)
>
> Ed Harrison (cosmologist): "Here is the cosmological proof of the
> existence of God – the design argument of Paley – updated and
> Georges Lemaître proposed the Big Bang theory. Roman Catholic priest

> Sir Robert Boyd pioneer in British space science
>
> von Weizsäcker nuclear physicist Bethe-Weizsäcker formula.
> “Down with religion and long live atheism;
> the dissemination of atheist views is our chief task!”

# Yes, the first 80 years, in effect.
In a scientific, secular, and sceptical world, atheism is the inevitable
trend.
An anthropomorphic deity had better give evidence of his/her/its
existence, or be discounted as irrelevant or non-existent.
Just as atheistic Communism was an economic-political response to
defective Capitalism, and today militant Islam is a possible response to
Israeli hegemony and Western neo-colonialism, these both will fade away -
but atheism, whether acknowledged or implicit, will remain.
Get over it!
(But as Homo Sap, the Mad Ape, is likely to be soon extinct,
atheism-versus-theism is an academic theme. When we die out, our gods die
with us.)