An eight-month-old chinese girl baby is waiting for your adoption

zhang.qi...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2008, 2:03:14 PM4/5/08
One week ago, I and my wife saw an eight-month-old baby in Children's
Welfare Center in Huainan City, Anhui

province. She is very smart, pretty and lovely. Unfortunately, she had
got hepatitis B. However she looks

like very good. I and my wife had intended to adopt her, but we
thought of the certain discriminate against

hepatopath in China, and had to give up the idea. For her healthy
growing, I wish some benevolent person in

developed country adopt her.

The baby's photo see also: (the girl baby in first photo is her)
http://ah.people.com.cn/GB/channel14/228/54/200602/10/21653.html

Please contact:
Children's Welfare Center in Huainan City, Anhui province, P.R.C. (An
official institution)
Tel: 0086-554-6644752

If you want to know more detail, you can also contact me with the
email: 7452...@qq.com.

Robibnikoff

Apr 5, 2008, 4:27:06 PM4/5/08

<zhang.qi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> One week ago, I and my wife saw an eight-month-old baby in Children's
> Welfare Center in Huainan City, Anhui
>
> province. She is very smart, pretty and lovely. Unfortunately, she had
> got hepatitis B. However she looks
>
> like very good. I and my wife had intended to adopt her, but we
> thought of the certain discriminate against
>
> hepatopath in China, and had to give up the idea. For her healthy
> growing, I wish some benevolent person in
>
> developed country adopt her.
>
> The baby's photo see also: (the girl baby in first photo is her)
> http://ah.people.com.cn/GB/channel14/228/54/200602/10/21653.html

What are you? Some kind of baby pimp?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Bianca

Apr 6, 2008, 6:43:08 PM4/6/08

<zhang.qi...@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> The baby's photo see also: (the girl baby in first photo is her)> Please
> contact:
> Children's Welfare Center in Huainan City, Anhui province, P.R.C. (An
> official institution)
> Tel: 0086-554-6644752

what a troll!!
:-(

Greegor

Apr 7, 2008, 6:44:12 AM4/7/08
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.adoption/msg/80ddf2c0d1816e9f
zhang.qingfeng wrote in alt.adoption:

One week ago, I and my wife saw an eight-month-old
baby in Children's Welfare Center in Huainan City,
Anhui province. She is very smart, pretty and lovely.

Unfortunately, she had got hepatitis B. However she
looks like very good. I and my wife had intended to
adopt her, but we thought of the certain discriminate
against hepatopath in China, and had to give up the
idea. For her healthy growing, I wish some benevolent
person in developed country adopt her.
The baby's photo see also: (the girl baby in first photo is her)
Please contact: Children's Welfare Center in Huainan City,
Anhui province, P.R.C. (An official institution) Tel:
0086-554-6644752

Robyn > What are you? Some kind of baby pimp?

Bianca > what a troll!! :-(

zhang> One week ago, I and my wife saw an eight-month-old baby in
Children's

Photo on that page is two years old!
How could she be 8 months old when you saw her just weeks ago?

The URL for the photo referred to is dated 2006 02/10
http://ah.people.com.cn/media/200602/10/NewsMedia_11908.jpg

(the)duckster

Apr 7, 2008, 7:33:36 AM4/7/08

<zhang.qi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Troll? This is a scam along the lines of exiled Nigerian princes.

Fact: You cannot under any circumstances adopt a chinese child as a
non-Chinese citizen without going through a highly regulated set of rules
set down by the Chinese government. Which, btw, have become even more
restrictive in the last couple of years.

Do not send this man any money or contact him further.

(the)duckster
apar to most beautiful chinese daughter adopted 4.12.98, Zhanjiang,
Guangdong, PRC

Bianca

Apr 8, 2008, 8:48:07 AM4/8/08

"(the)duckster" <duck...@erinet.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Troll? This is a scam along the lines of exiled Nigerian princes.

princes? must have missed that one? the one with the "lend me your bank
account, you get a zillion bucks and send me 10%"?? Is it something like
that?? UGH!

> Fact: You cannot under any circumstances adopt a chinese child as a
> non-Chinese citizen without going through a highly regulated set of rules
> set down by the Chinese government. Which, btw, have become even more
> restrictive in the last couple of years.

Yes, that's what I heard. We actually are not allowed to adopt in China
(I'm in Italy). There are no bilateral agreements yet in place. Pity, what a
gorgeous country (and what a very wonderful daughter you must have!). Sorry,
these messages just plain scare me...

(the)duckster

Apr 8, 2008, 9:05:23 AM4/8/08

"Bianca" <Bia...@ns.it> wrote in message

Bianca,

For detailed, up to date and accurate information, the best portal on the
subject is fwcc.org. I highly recommend it.

Kind regards,
(the)duckster

Bianca

Apr 8, 2008, 11:11:49 AM4/8/08

> For detailed, up to date and accurate information, the best portal on the
> subject is fwcc.org. I highly recommend it.

Thanks. Interesting! Sooner or later we'll open up to China as well, but
probably not soon, with all the stuff that's going on...(I still hate these
trollers who exploit kids' pictures for money... UGH!)

http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com

Apr 9, 2008, 12:34:35 PM4/9/08