Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

1 view

JIGSAW1695

Sep 24, 2002, 9:32:26 PM9/24/02
Attention Dezi. This one is about the Death penalty, Not about punctuation
and/or grammar. It is probably over your head. You are welcome to make
comments even though you will probably hurl insults, criticize grammar,
punction and/or the US of A. Live with it kid, the DP is hear to stay.
Hopefully Europe and GB will think enough of the murder victims and surviving
family members to bring back an appropriate punishment for murder.

Texas Executes Man Who Killed Two Girls in 1992
By Michael Graczyk Associated Press Writer
Published: Sep 24, 2002

HOUSTON (AP) - A man was executed by injection Tuesday for fatally stabbing two
Houston-area girls in 1992 after they refused to turn down some loud music.
Rex Mays, 42, was convicted of killing Kynara Carreiro, 7, and her 10-year-old
friend, Kristin Wiley, at the Wiley home next door to his house.

"I'm ready to go," he said in his final statement. "I'm going to a better
place. I'm just mad for one reason: I'm going to a better place, and y'all have
to go through this hell on earth."

Mays confessed to the crime, saying he used knife skills he learned as a
Marine. Kynara was stabbed and slashed 23 times and Kristin at least 18.

Mays, who occasionally earned money performing as Uh-Oh the Clown and dressed
as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, killed the girls the same day he was fired
from a low-level warehouse job.

Mays told police he stopped outside the Wiley home, then followed the blaring
music to a bedroom. Kristin refused his request to turn down the volume.

"Here I had just gotten fired and some kid's telling me, 'No,'" he said in the
confession.

He went to the kitchen, the girls behind him telling him to leave.

"It was just like something came over me," he said, explaining how he grabbed a
knife and turned toward the children, who screamed and ran to a bedroom. He
followed and killed them, "still feeling badly about how my day had gone."

Mays is the 800th prisoner executed since the U.S. Supreme Court in 1976
allowed capital punishment to resume. He is the 283rd overall in Texas, which
leads the nation by far in executions.

AP-ES-09-24-02 1934EDT

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Sep 24, 2002, 10:22:50 PM9/24/02
In article <20020924213226...@mb-mh.aol.com>,
jigsa...@aol.com (JIGSAW1695) wrote:

> Attention Dezi. This one is about the Death penalty, Not about
> punctuation
> and/or grammar. It is probably over your head. You are welcome to make
> comments even though you will probably hurl insults, criticize grammar,
> punction and/or the US of A. Live with it kid, the DP is hear to stay.
> Hopefully Europe and GB will think enough of the murder victims and
> surviving
> family members to bring back an appropriate punishment for murder.

I imagine that most countries in Europe see the need to reinstate the
DP, owing to the fact that their murder rates are all a tiny fraction of
that in the USA.

Mr Q. Z. D.
--
Drinker, systems administrator, wannabe writer, musician and all-round bastard.
"...Base 8 is just like base 10 really... ((o))

JIGSAW1695

Sep 25, 2002, 6:08:57 AM9/25/02
Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
From: Desmond Coughlan pasdespa...@zeouane.org
Date: 9/25/2002 5:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Le 25 Sep 2002 01:32:26 GMT, JIGSAW1695 <jigsa...@aol.com> a écrit :

> Attention Dezi. This one is about the Death penalty, Not about punctuation
> and/or grammar. It is probably over your head. You are welcome to make
> comments even though you will probably hurl insults, criticize grammar,
> punction and/or the US of A. Live with it kid, the DP is hear to stay.
> Hopefully Europe and GB will think enough of the murder victims and surviving
> family members to bring back an appropriate punishment for murder.

Yes, no doubt. After all, its 'proven effectiveness' as a deterrent
will certainly swing the vote in favour.

--
Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1
===============================

Dezi, I keep telling you that the death penalty is not a deterrent, it is
punishment for a committed crime.

But do you listen? Hell no, you dont listen. It goes right over your head.

JIGSAW1695

Sep 25, 2002, 9:49:17 AM9/25/02
From: Desmond Coughlan pasdespa...@zeouane.org
Date: 9/25/2002 6:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Le 25 Sep 2002 10:08:57 GMT, JIGSAW1695 <jigsa...@aol.com> a écrit :

{ snip }

> > Yes, no doubt. After all, its 'proven effectiveness' as a deterrent
> > will certainly swing the vote in favour.

> Dezi, I keep telling you that the death penalty is not a deterrent, it is

> punishment for a committed crime.

'I support the death penalty because I believe, if administered
swiftly and justly, capital punishment is a deterrent against
future violence and will save other innocent lives.'
(George W. Bush, unelected President of the United States)

--
Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1
===============================

Sorry Dezi...no where hitting the mark. Stick to punctuation and grammar. You
are fairly compotent in that field.

JIGSAW1695

Sep 25, 2002, 9:57:56 AM9/25/02
From: Desmond Coughlan pasdespa...@zeouane.org
Date: 9/25/2002 9:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Le 25 Sep 2002 13:49:17 GMT, JIGSAW1695 <jigsa...@aol.com> a écrit :

>>> Dezi, I keep telling you that the death penalty is not a deterrent, it is
>>> punishment for a committed crime.

>> 'I support the death penalty because I believe, if administered
>> swiftly and justly, capital punishment is a deterrent against
>> future violence and will save other innocent lives.'
>> (George W. Bush, unelected President of the United States)

> Sorry Dezi...no where hitting the mark. Stick to punctuation and

> grammar. You are fairly compotent in that field.

My aim was to prove that the claims that 'the death penalty isn't meant
to be a deterrent', that come from deathie mouths (Q. How can you tell if
a deathie is lying ? A. His lips move.), ring somewhat hollow when it
is shown that a majority in the United States, believe that the death
penalty deters.

--
Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1

===============================

OK Dezi, time to put up. Lets see some statistics and sources on our claim.

incubus

Sep 25, 2002, 10:14:55 AM9/25/02
Desmond Coughlan wrote:

>>> 'I support the death penalty because I believe, if administered
>>> swiftly and justly, capital punishment is a deterrent against
>>> future violence and will save other innocent lives.'
>>> (George W. Bush, unelected President of the United States)
>

>> Sorry Dezi...no where hitting the mark. Stick to punctuation and
>> grammar. You are fairly compotent in that field.
>

> My aim was to prove that the claims that 'the death penalty isn't meant
> to be a deterrent', that come from deathie mouths (Q. How can you tell if
> a deathie is lying ? A. His lips move.), ring somewhat hollow when it
> is shown that a majority in the United States, believe that the death
> penalty deters.

i beleive it does deter. It scares the hell out of me and i support it

anthrax

Sep 25, 2002, 7:23:58 PM9/25/02
On 25 Sep 2002 13:57:56 GMT, jigsa...@aol.com (JIGSAW1695) wrote:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan pasdespa...@zeouane.org
>Date: 9/25/2002 9:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>>> 'I support the death penalty because I believe, if administered
>>> swiftly and justly, capital punishment is a deterrent against
>>> future violence and will save other innocent lives.'
>>> (George W. Bush, unelected President of the United States)
>
>> Sorry Dezi...no where hitting the mark. Stick to punctuation and
>> grammar. You are fairly compotent in that field.
>
>My aim was to prove that the claims that 'the death penalty isn't meant
>to be a deterrent', that come from deathie mouths (Q. How can you tell if
>a deathie is lying ? A. His lips move.), ring somewhat hollow when it
>is shown that a majority in the United States, believe that the death
>penalty deters.

But then, Jiggy and his spastics' news client popped up to say:

Oh dear Jiggy! Have you woken up today with the confused belief that
you are a 'debater'? Have you risen with delusions that your role in
this group extends beyond that of distributor of 'quirky' news
articles prefaced by short comments which are littered with childish
blunders in spelling and grammar?

Surely not.

You should value your role, Jiggy. The role of Group Dunce is a very
valuable one, for the morale of this entire forum depends on you.
Given that the very nature of this group means there will inevitably
be a high percentage of posters who enjoy poking fun at the US, the
provision of a stereotypical Southerner complete with semi-illiteracy,
a fetish for guns and an obsession with 'law enforcement' is
absolutely vital.

Hence, your usual retarded banter is of benefit for the group, since
it provides a significant body of posters with a real life example to
back up the stereotypes on which they base much of their fun.

Why not compare and contrast the esteem your acting in this role earns
you with the groans of boredom which will have arisen when you chose
to abandon your necessary self-depreciation and replace the same with
this dull attempt to engage in some 'serious' posting?

Everyone can quite clearly see that Desmond has in fact responded to
your criticisms fully and conclusively. Because I really fail to
understand how backward Yanks like you and PV can _fail_ to grasp
exactly what has passed before you in an argument before declaring
victory through some trite, irrelevant remark, allow me to summarise:

1- You state that the DP is not seen as a deterrent

2- Desmond produces a quotation from your _President_ and best known
supporter of the DP stating quite categorically that he views the DP
as a deterrent

3- You produce a rather weak and certainly vague response, effectively
accepting your spanking whilst purporting to have 'won' through a
trite and irrelevant ad hominem

4- Rather generously, Desmond explains again what should have been the
painfully obvious point of the quote from Bush

5- You make a further trite remark, and challenge Desmond to produce
'statistics'

Please forgive my failure to work out what's going on up on Planet
fucking Retard, but what 'statistics' would you like to see Desmond
produce? Statistics showing how many people had heard Bush's words?
Perhaps you want to see a pie chart noting the percentage of the
population who heard the speech? Perhaps what you want are figures to
back up Desmond's assertion that a majority of the US population
(which is incidentally by-the-by)?

Alternately, what you possibly want is a bar graph showing the
percentage of posters to this group who view you as an illiterate,
retarded joke when you enter 'serious poster mode', versus the
percentage of posters who do not. What do you think?

Joking aside, your posting in serious debate with Desmond is bound to
be worthless, given your rather irrational dislike of him and desire
to sanction his behaviour on Usenet with real world implications. If
Desmond had posted a thorough and complete discussion on the topic of
how the public viewed the role of the DP, backed by original large
scale research, you would still have responded with a brainless
dismissal. And I bet you'd have utilised the wrong variation of
'their' in the process.

w00f

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Sep 25, 2002, 7:19:42 PM9/25/02
In article <20020925095756...@mb-fn.aol.com>,
jigsa...@aol.com (JIGSAW1695) wrote:

Jiggy, I give you...

http://www.pollingreport.com/crime.htm

It seems very good. It gives variable results, too, depending on the
survey and the phrasing of the question. The Newsweek poll of June,
2000 is the most interesting result because it separates DP supporters
from DP opponents.

73% of DP supporters regard the DP as some kind of deterrent accurding
to the poll.

Also worth noting, though, that at least two polls that didn't divide
their respondants into pro- and anti- found that around 45% of Americans
believe that the DP is a deterrent (didn't go back to look at the exact
figure) but note that this figure has fallen from around 60% in the
early '90s.

Dudley may be distressed to find that, regardless of their stance on the
DP, 80% of Americans believe that an innocent has been executed in the
last 5 years according to a poll conducted by CNN/USA Today/Gallup in
June, 2000.

As regards comparatively recent perceptions of the DP, it's an excellent
site and I recommend it to everyone posting (and lurking) here.

dirtdog

Sep 25, 2002, 7:42:08 PM9/25/02
On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:23:58 +0100, anthrax <ant...@shitmusic.cxm>
wrote:
<snipped>

*SNORT*

w00f

JIGSAW1695

Sep 25, 2002, 7:27:42 PM9/25/02
From: "Mr Q. Z. Diablo" jona...@zeouane.org.remove.this.it.is.bollocks
Date: 9/25/2002 7:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Jiggy, I give you...

http://www.pollingreport.com/crime.htm

Mr Q. Z. D.
===============================

Thanks for the source of info.

Jigsaw

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 25, 2002, 9:29:04 PM9/25/02
In article <slrnap334v.l77.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:14:55 +0000
>
>Le 25 Sep 2002 10:08:57 GMT, JIGSAW1695 <jigsa...@aol.com> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }

>> > Yes, no doubt. After all, its 'proven effectiveness' as a deterrent
>> > will certainly swing the vote in favour.
>
>> Dezi, I keep telling you that the death penalty is not a deterrent, it is
>> punishment for a committed crime.
>
> 'I support the death penalty because I believe, if administered
> swiftly and justly, capital punishment is a deterrent against
> future violence and will save other innocent lives.'
> (George W. Bush, unelected President of the United States)
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org

The Dr. Dolly Coughlan archive exists because Desmond Coughlan lacks conviction
in his words. He won't allow his posts to be archived in Google. Please feel
free to use it to your advantage.

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 25, 2002, 9:29:07 PM9/25/02
In article <slrnap30v2.l1u.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:37:38 +0000

>Le 25 Sep 2002 01:32:26 GMT, JIGSAW1695 <jigsa...@aol.com> a écrit :
>
>> Attention Dezi. This one is about the Death penalty, Not about punctuation
>> and/or grammar. It is probably over your head. You are welcome to make
>> comments even though you will probably hurl insults, criticize grammar,
>> punction and/or the US of A. Live with it kid, the DP is hear to stay.
>> Hopefully Europe and GB will think enough of the murder victims and
>surviving
>> family members to bring back an appropriate punishment for murder.
>

>Yes, no doubt. After all, its 'proven effectiveness' as a deterrent
>will certainly swing the vote in favour.
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:37:38 +0000

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 25, 2002, 9:29:05 PM9/25/02
In article <slrnap3hcj.lrm.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:17:55 +0000
>
>Le Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:14:55 +0100, incubus <inc...@spawnofsatan.com> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }

>>> My aim was to prove that the claims that 'the death penalty isn't meant
>>> to be a deterrent', that come from deathie mouths (Q. How can you tell if
>>> a deathie is lying ? A. His lips move.), ring somewhat hollow when it
>>> is shown that a majority in the United States, believe that the death
>>> penalty deters.
>

>> i beleive it does deter. It scares the hell out of me and i support it
>

>It possibly 'deters' you because you fear death (although I don't see why,
>as you live in the UK, and so are not at risk of execution). It would
>not deter those who do not fear death, nor would it deter those who
>do not believe that they will get caught.
>
>Thus it wouldn't 'deter' me, and it wouldn't 'deter' the vast majority
>of murderers.

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

alth.net!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!e117.dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:17:55 +0000

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 25, 2002, 9:29:06 PM9/25/02
In article <slrnap3fv2.lrm.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:53:39 +0000

>>> 'I support the death penalty because I believe, if administered
>>> swiftly and justly, capital punishment is a deterrent against
>>> future violence and will save other innocent lives.'
>>> (George W. Bush, unelected President of the United States)
>

>> Sorry Dezi...no where hitting the mark. Stick to punctuation and
>> grammar. You are fairly compotent in that field.
>

>My aim was to prove that the claims that 'the death penalty isn't meant
>to be a deterrent', that come from deathie mouths (Q. How can you tell if
>a deathie is lying ? A. His lips move.), ring somewhat hollow when it
>is shown that a majority in the United States, believe that the death
>penalty deters.
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

erlin.de!uni-berlin.de!e117.dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:53:39 +0000

Reed Richards

Sep 26, 2002, 1:20:27 AM9/26/02
> From: Desmond Coughlan pasdespa...@zeouane.org
> Date: 9/25/2002 9:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
> >> 'I support the death penalty because I believe, if administered
> >> swiftly and justly, capital punishment is a deterrent against
> >> future violence and will save other innocent lives.'
> >> (George W. Bush, unelected President of the United States)

The true number of innocent lives saved through the
execution of convicted murderers may be unknown, but considering the
track records of many murderers who kill again upon release, it would
not be hard to assume the number is in the thousands.

(And by the way, Bush IS the President, no matter what
fantasy you wish to conjure. Get over it.)

> My aim was to prove that the claims that 'the death penalty isn't meant
> to be a deterrent', that come from deathie mouths (Q. How can you tell if
> a deathie is lying ? A. His lips move.), ring somewhat hollow when it
> is shown that a majority in the United States, believe that the death
> penalty deters.

And? So what? The death penalty still works like a charm,
with a zero percent failure rate.

That is one of the biggest differences between life without
parole and the death penalty: An LWOP murderer is still free to commit
crimes against fellow inmates and guards. An executed murderer never
reoffends. Period.

A Planet Visitor

Sep 26, 2002, 2:34:48 AM9/26/02

"Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message

> Le Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:14:55 +0100, incubus <inc...@spawnofsatan.com> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> My aim was to prove that the claims that 'the death penalty isn't meant
> >> to be a deterrent', that come from deathie mouths (Q. How can you tell if
> >> a deathie is lying ? A. His lips move.), ring somewhat hollow when it
> >> is shown that a majority in the United States, believe that the death
> >> penalty deters.
>
> > i beleive it does deter. It scares the hell out of me and i support it
>
> It possibly 'deters' you because you fear death (although I don't see why,
> as you live in the UK, and so are not at risk of execution). It would
> not deter those who do not fear death, nor would it deter those who
> do not believe that they will get caught.
>
> Thus it wouldn't 'deter' me, and it wouldn't 'deter' the vast majority
> of murderers.

Actually... there is no evidence it does NOT deter. I dislike this
argument, since it presumes that 'proof' of deterrence must be
presented... while at the same moment, as you did... claiming
it is proven that it DOESN'T deter. Quite frankly, there ARE studies
that show it DOES deter. While I know of no independent study
that shows it does not. It is always the presumption that it does
not, because of a lack of certain 'evidence' that it does. For a
university study that did show deterrence see
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~cozden/Dezhbakhsh_01_01_paper.pdf
and, for a less-learned examination
http://www.wesleylowe.com/cp.html

PV

> --
> Desmond Coughlan |THE BITCH DROPPED THE BIKE ON MY TOE
> |SO I DUMPED HER SORRY ASS
> |AND MY 5 KIDS AS WELL

incubus

Sep 26, 2002, 7:29:38 AM9/26/02
Desmond Coughlan wrote:

> Le Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:14:55 +0100, incubus <inc...@spawnofsatan.com> a
> écrit :
>
> { snip }
>

>>> My aim was to prove that the claims that 'the death penalty isn't meant
>>> to be a deterrent', that come from deathie mouths (Q. How can you tell
>>> if
>>> a deathie is lying ? A. His lips move.), ring somewhat hollow when it
>>> is shown that a majority in the United States, believe that the death
>>> penalty deters.
>
>> i beleive it does deter. It scares the hell out of me and i support it
>

> It possibly 'deters' you because you fear death (although I don't see why,
> as you live in the UK, and so are not at risk of execution).

I fear death because it means no more me. I like me. Me is worth having
around. If i die which i will sometime ineveitabely then all my memories,
all my experiences, my little wisdom will be gone. I fear not to exist

>It would
> not deter those who do not fear death, nor would it deter those who
> do not believe that they will get caught.

Probably, but i do fear death and i am not smart enough to evade capture but
i am smart enough to know that modern policing would catch me

> Thus it wouldn't 'deter' me, and it wouldn't 'deter' the vast majority
> of murderers.

that is a very ambiguos statement Desi. It sounds like you are telling me
that you have already murdered another human being

incubus

Sep 26, 2002, 9:18:46 AM9/26/02
Desmond Coughlan wrote:

> Le Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:29:38 +0100, incubus <inc...@spawnofsatan.com> a
> écrit :
>
> { snip }
>

>>> It possibly 'deters' you because you fear death (although I don't see
>>> why, as you live in the UK, and so are not at risk of execution).
>

> That depends on whether you believe that 'you', incubus, only exist in
> the context of your body, and your mind. In which case, yes, death
> will mean that 'you' no longer exist.

in other words i don't beleive in life after death. Well not in the popular
sense anyway

> { snip }

>>>It would
>>> not deter those who do not fear death, nor would it deter those who
>>> do not believe that they will get caught.
>

> { snip }

>>> Thus it wouldn't 'deter' me, and it wouldn't 'deter' the vast majority
>>> of murderers.
>
>> that is a very ambiguos statement Desi. It sounds like you are telling me
>> that you have already murdered another human being
>

> The only thing I 'murder' are Daniel Balavoine songs after one too
> many glasses of red wine ... ;-)

I murdered "stay" by "U2" on several occasions and some nasty bastard video
taped it :-(

> Seriously, I cited two 'groups' who would not be deterred by the
> death penalty ...
>
> i) Those who do not fear death
>
> ii) Those who do not believe that they will get caught
>
> I then said that a) it would not deter me (the unwritten 'add-on' being
> that I belong to the first group), and that b) it would not deter the
> vast majority of murderers (the unwritten 'add-on' being that they
> belong to the second group).
>
> Better ?

yes thank you. Though i think you are wrong about most murderers. Ok they
are all individuals but from my limited studies i doubt whether being
caught even entered their minds.

As for you not fearing death, why is that? Is it because you beleive in some
form of life after death or does the idea of infinate oblivion please you?

I bet if a large van headed towards you in an iminent collision course which
would almost certainly result in your demise then you would shit yourself
the same as the rest of us. :-P

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Sep 26, 2002, 8:10:26 PM9/26/02
In article <rPDk9.1763$vN6....@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net>, incubus
<inc...@spawnofsatan.com> wrote:

> I murdered "stay" by "U2" on several occasions and some nasty bastard
> video
> taped it :-(

In the case of a U2 song, it's not murder; merely euthanasia.

Incubus

Sep 26, 2002, 8:57:41 PM9/26/02

"Mr Q. Z. Diablo" <jona...@zeouane.org.remove.this.it.is.bollocks> wrote in
message news:jonathan-21CD38...@newsroom.utas.edu.au...

> In article <rPDk9.1763$vN6....@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net>, incubus
> <inc...@spawnofsatan.com> wrote:
>
> > I murdered "stay" by "U2" on several occasions and some nasty bastard
> > video
> > taped it :-(
>
> In the case of a U2 song, it's not murder; merely euthanasia.

LOL. OI I like that song

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 26, 2002, 9:29:25 PM9/26/02
In article <slrnap6aec.pjt.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:37:48 +0000
>
>Le Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:23:58 +0100, anthrax <ant...@shitmusic.cxm> a écrit
>:
>
>{ snip right royal buttfucking delivered to Jigsaw }
>
>*quality*

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 26, 2002, 9:29:24 PM9/26/02
In article <slrnap6alk.pjt.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:41:42 +0000
>
>Le Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:19:42 GMT, Mr Q. Z. Diablo
><jona...@zeouane.org.remove.this.it.is.bollocks> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }

>>> OK Dezi, time to put up. Lets see some statistics and sources on our
>>> claim.
>
>> Jiggy, I give you...
>>
>> http://www.pollingreport.com/crime.htm
>>
>> It seems very good. It gives variable results, too, depending on the
>> survey and the phrasing of the question. The Newsweek poll of June,
>> 2000 is the most interesting result because it separates DP supporters
>> from DP opponents.
>>
>> 73% of DP supporters regard the DP as some kind of deterrent accurding
>> to the poll.
>

>Well you've saved me a fair bit of digging about in my archives, thank
>you. :-) The last figures I saw, were quoting around 80% of the
>American public as believing that the death penalty is a deterrent.
>
>Either way, Jigsaw's botty has just been stretched again. He should
>know better than to 'mix it' with his betters, and to stick to trying
>to get people fired for expressing their opinions.

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

in.de!e117.dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:41:42 +0000

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 26, 2002, 9:29:23 PM9/26/02
In article <slrnap60p3.pb7.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:52:52 +0000

>Le Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:29:38 +0100, incubus <inc...@spawnofsatan.com> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>
>>> It possibly 'deters' you because you fear death (although I don't see why,
>>> as you live in the UK, and so are not at risk of execution).
>
>That depends on whether you believe that 'you', incubus, only exist in
>the context of your body, and your mind. In which case, yes, death
>will mean that 'you' no longer exist.
>

>{ snip }
>
>>>It would
>>> not deter those who do not fear death, nor would it deter those who
>>> do not believe that they will get caught.
>
>{ snip }
>
>>> Thus it wouldn't 'deter' me, and it wouldn't 'deter' the vast majority
>>> of murderers.
>
>> that is a very ambiguos statement Desi. It sounds like you are telling me
>> that you have already murdered another human being
>
>The only thing I 'murder' are Daniel Balavoine songs after one too
>many glasses of red wine ... ;-)
>

>Seriously, I cited two 'groups' who would not be deterred by the
>death penalty ...
>
>i) Those who do not fear death
>
>ii) Those who do not believe that they will get caught
>
>I then said that a) it would not deter me (the unwritten 'add-on' being
>that I belong to the first group), and that b) it would not deter the
>vast majority of murderers (the unwritten 'add-on' being that they
>belong to the second group).
>
>Better ?
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

.dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:52:52 +0000

><slrnap3hcj.lrm.p...@lievre.voute.net>
><fdCk9.455$y44.66545@newsfep2-gui>

Incubus

Sep 27, 2002, 11:06:30 AM9/27/02

> Le Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:18:46 +0100, incubus <inc...@spawnofsatan.com> a
écrit :

> { snip }
>

> > As for you not fearing death, why is that? Is it because you beleive in
some
> > form of life after death or does the idea of infinate oblivion please
you?

> > I bet if a large van headed towards you in an iminent collision course
which
> > would almost certainly result in your demise then you would shit
yourself
> > the same as the rest of us. :-P
>
> Nowhere did I say that I would not take reasonable steps to protect
> my life. That's not (for me, at least) the same thing as not fearing
> death.

so you do fear death then :-)

> As to why, I believe in reincarnation. I believe that this life is
> just one of many that we shall experience. Taken in that context,
> death can be considered just another stage.

Religion can be such a comfort can't it? No wonder so many death row inmates
turn to god :-)

> I don't particularly look forward to dying, and have a very low pain
> threshold, so when it does come, I'd prefer it not to hurt, TYVM.

me too. either quitely in my sleep or being sexed to death by a group of 25
year old nymphomaniacs on my 105th birthday :-)

Incubus

Sep 27, 2002, 12:18:39 PM9/27/02

> Le Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:06:30 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit
:

> { snip }

> >> As to why, I believe in reincarnation. I believe that this life is
> >> just one of many that we shall experience. Taken in that context,
> >> death can be considered just another stage.
>
> > Religion can be such a comfort can't it? No wonder so many death row
inmates
> > turn to god :-)
>
> Who mentioned religion ?

I did

> >> I don't particularly look forward to dying, and have a very low pain
> >> threshold, so when it does come, I'd prefer it not to hurt, TYVM.
>
> > me too. either quitely in my sleep or being sexed to death by a group of
25
> > year old nymphomaniacs on my 105th birthday :-)
>

> A man after my own heart ...

Incubus

Sep 27, 2002, 3:05:57 PM9/27/02

> Le Thu, 26 Sep 2002 06:34:48 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
écrit :

> { snip }

> >> Thus it wouldn't 'deter' me, and it wouldn't 'deter' the vast majority
> >> of murderers.
>
> > Actually... there is no evidence it does NOT deter. I dislike this
> > argument, since it presumes that 'proof' of deterrence must be
> > presented... while at the same moment, as you did... claiming
> > it is proven that it DOESN'T deter.
>
> It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter.
> As we have seen, a great number of people support the death penalty as
> they believe that it deters. The onus of proof is on those who believe
> such fantasies, to justify them; not the other way around.

> > Quite frankly, there ARE studies that show it DOES deter.
>
> There are 'studies' that show that Elvis is alive and living on the
> moon. However, I stand corrected: I shall not forget the word 'credible'
> in future posts concerning deterrence.

you mean he isn't???

> { snip }

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 27, 2002, 9:29:09 PM9/27/02
In article <slrnap970j.tc3.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:57:39 +0000

>Le Thu, 26 Sep 2002 06:34:48 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>
>>> Thus it wouldn't 'deter' me, and it wouldn't 'deter' the vast majority
>>> of murderers.
>
>> Actually... there is no evidence it does NOT deter. I dislike this
>> argument, since it presumes that 'proof' of deterrence must be
>> presented... while at the same moment, as you did... claiming
>> it is proven that it DOESN'T deter.
>
>It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter.
>As we have seen, a great number of people support the death penalty as
>they believe that it deters. The onus of proof is on those who believe
>such fantasies, to justify them; not the other way around.
>
>> Quite frankly, there ARE studies that show it DOES deter.
>
>There are 'studies' that show that Elvis is alive and living on the
>moon. However, I stand corrected: I shall not forget the word 'credible'
>in future posts concerning deterrence.
>

>{ snip }
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>R!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:57:39 +0000

><cUxk9.4178$O8.2...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 27, 2002, 9:29:08 PM9/27/02
In article <slrnap90q6.t11.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:11:50 +0000

>Le Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:06:30 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>
>>> As to why, I believe in reincarnation. I believe that this life is
>>> just one of many that we shall experience. Taken in that context,
>>> death can be considered just another stage.
>
>> Religion can be such a comfort can't it? No wonder so many death row
>inmates
>> turn to god :-)
>
>Who mentioned religion ?
>

>>> I don't particularly look forward to dying, and have a very low pain
>>> threshold, so when it does come, I'd prefer it not to hurt, TYVM.
>
>> me too. either quitely in my sleep or being sexed to death by a group of 25
>> year old nymphomaniacs on my 105th birthday :-)
>
>A man after my own heart ...
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:11:50 +0000

><fdCk9.455$y44.66545@newsfep2-gui>
><slrnap60p3.pb7.p...@lievre.voute.net>
><rPDk9.1763$vN6....@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net>
><slrnap8q09.sm4.p...@lievre.voute.net>
><Lu_k9.1202$FN.106507@newsfep2-gui>

A Planet Visitor

Sep 27, 2002, 9:29:55 PM9/27/02

"Incubus" <inc...@river.styx> wrote in message news:Lu_k9.1202$FN.106507@newsfep2-gui...

> "Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message
> > Le Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:18:46 +0100, incubus <inc...@spawnofsatan.com> a
> écrit :
> >
> > { snip }
> >
> > > As for you not fearing death, why is that? Is it because you beleive in
> some
> > > form of life after death or does the idea of infinate oblivion please
> you?
> > >
> > > I bet if a large van headed towards you in an iminent collision course
> which
> > > would almost certainly result in your demise then you would shit
> yourself
> > > the same as the rest of us. :-P
> >
> > Nowhere did I say that I would not take reasonable steps to protect
> > my life. That's not (for me, at least) the same thing as not fearing
> > death.
>
> so you do fear death then :-)

Only if it meant he would die... the death of others 'holds no fear for him.'

ho ho ho.

<rest clipped>

PV

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 27, 2002, 9:29:11 PM9/27/02
In article <slrnap9238.t5k.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:33:45 +0000

States)

>> The true number of innocent lives saved through the
>> execution of convicted murderers may be unknown, but considering the
>> track records of many murderers who kill again upon release, it would
>> not be hard to assume the number is in the thousands.
>

>Ah, is this the (in)famous JFA line, 'We know deterrence exists ... we
>just can't measure it' ?
>
>Does Tinkerbell exist, too ? After all, you can't see 'her', but you
>must know that 'she' exists ...

>> (And by the way, Bush IS the President, no matter what
>> fantasy you wish to conjure. Get over it.)
>

>I didn't say that he wasn't president. I simply stated that he wasn't
>elected. The Supreme Court gave him the presidency. You can call that
>a 'legitimate' president if you like, but you'll be called a brainless
>spastic if you do. What ? Oh, you _are_ a brainless spastic ? Sorry ...
>I wouldn't want to offend those so afflicted ...

>>> My aim was to prove that the claims that 'the death penalty isn't meant
>>> to be a deterrent', that come from deathie mouths (Q. How can you tell if
>>> a deathie is lying ? A. His lips move.), ring somewhat hollow when it
>>> is shown that a majority in the United States, believe that the death
>>> penalty deters.
>

>> And? So what? The death penalty still works like a charm,
>> with a zero percent failure rate.
>

>Ho, ho, ho ... pick your knuckles off the ground and stop dragging them
>along behind you.
>
>'Works like a charm' ... ROTFLMAO !!!

>> That is one of the biggest differences between life without
>> parole and the death penalty: An LWOP murderer is still free to commit
>> crimes against fellow inmates and guards. An executed murderer never
>> reoffends. Period.
>

>Yes, and another one is that executed innocents can't be brought back.
>Lemme guess ... 'no evidence of such since 1900' ? Save your breath,
>fuckwit.

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

in.de!e117.dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:33:45 +0000

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 27, 2002, 9:29:10 PM9/27/02
In article <slrnap8q09.sm4.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:15:38 +0000

>Le Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:18:46 +0100, incubus <inc...@spawnofsatan.com> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>
>> As for you not fearing death, why is that? Is it because you beleive in
>some
>> form of life after death or does the idea of infinate oblivion please you?
>>
>> I bet if a large van headed towards you in an iminent collision course
>which
>> would almost certainly result in your demise then you would shit yourself
>> the same as the rest of us. :-P
>
>Nowhere did I say that I would not take reasonable steps to protect
>my life. That's not (for me, at least) the same thing as not fearing
>death.
>

>As to why, I believe in reincarnation. I believe that this life is
>just one of many that we shall experience. Taken in that context,
>death can be considered just another stage.
>

>I don't particularly look forward to dying, and have a very low pain
>threshold, so when it does come, I'd prefer it not to hurt, TYVM.
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:15:38 +0000

A Planet Visitor

Sep 27, 2002, 10:08:20 PM9/27/02

"Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message

> Le Thu, 26 Sep 2002 06:34:48 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> Thus it wouldn't 'deter' me, and it wouldn't 'deter' the vast majority
> >> of murderers.
>
> > Actually... there is no evidence it does NOT deter. I dislike this
> > argument, since it presumes that 'proof' of deterrence must be
> > presented... while at the same moment, as you did... claiming
> > it is proven that it DOESN'T deter.
>
> It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter.
> As we have seen, a great number of people support the death penalty as
> they believe that it deters. The onus of proof is on those who believe
> such fantasies, to justify them; not the other way around.

I would disagree with that... It is not an argument dependent on
semper praesumitur pro negante. It as an argument requiring
examination of facts that are unknown. In both directions.
Mainly... has anyone BEEN deterred by it? Actual statistics about
the deterrent value of the DP are simply not available because it
is impossible to know who may have been deterred and who may
not have been deterred by it. Obviously someone who commits
murder, has NOT been deterred by it. But someone who has not
committed murder, may very well have been deterred from doing so
by the DP. If I wanted to play with you... I could assert that
everyone who has not murdered has been deterred from doing so
by the DP. Can you DISPROVE that? After all, they didn't murder.
Now that is a silly argument... and I well know it. But it points out
that we cannot know if it DOES deter in such cases. Someone in
prison, knowing of an inmate on DR, and hearing of his execution,
may well be deterred by it when released. What shall we do?
Conduct a telephone survey of all those who have not murdered
and ask if they have been deterred by the DP? As I said...All that
can be said, is that those who DO murder are not deterred by it.
But it says nothing about who might HAVE been deterred by it.
One does not need to prove that someone has been deterred by it.
Nor does one need to prove that someone has not been deterred by
it.

> > Quite frankly, there ARE studies that show it DOES deter.
>

> There are 'studies' that show that Elvis is alive and living on the
> moon. However, I stand corrected: I shall not forget the word 'credible'
> in future posts concerning deterrence.

Remember it when you post ANYTHING... because the lack thereof,
seems to be one of your major flaws.

PV

> { snip }

Incubus

Sep 28, 2002, 2:08:07 AM9/28/02

> Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:29:55 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
écrit :

> { snip }
>

> >> so you do fear death then :-)
>
> > Only if it meant he would die... the death of others 'holds no
> > fear for him.'
>
> Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look after
> your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!
>
> > ho ho ho.
>
> Indeed.

aaaaaw how sweet. <notes how Desi avoids another question :-)>

A Planet Visitor

Sep 28, 2002, 2:30:42 AM9/28/02

"Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message
> Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:29:55 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> so you do fear death then :-)
>
> > Only if it meant he would die... the death of others 'holds no
> > fear for him.'
>
> Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look after
> your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!

Ummm. I've been trying to tell that to Mr. D. Trust me. I smoked
until I was 19, and realized even then... almost 50 years ago, that
'it ain't kool.' My father died from lung cancer. I'll say 'no thank you'
to anyone who believes they 'like to smoke.'

> > ho ho ho.
>
> Indeed.
>
> --
> Desmond Coughlan

Incubus

Sep 28, 2002, 7:50:29 AM9/28/02

:

> >> Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look
after
> >> your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!

> >> Indeed.
>
> > aaaaaw how sweet. <notes how Desi avoids another question :-)>
>
> What 'question', incubus ?
>
> Do you mean, 'so you do fear death then :-)' ?

yes.

> Where is the question mark in that sentence ?

You understand that it was a question so a question mark is not required.

> Or do you mean, 'Only if it meant he would die... the death of others
> "holds no fear for him."' ?

nah. That was PV's and it wasn't a question

> Again, no question mark. I saw two statements, one by you, and one
> by LDB. No question.

but there was and you still haven't answered it :-P

Incubus

Sep 28, 2002, 7:52:16 AM9/28/02

"A Planet Visitor" <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message

I gave up smoking 5 years ago, i still have a cough but at least i am alive

Incubus

Sep 28, 2002, 7:52:55 AM9/28/02

> Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 06:30:42 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
écrit :

> { snip }
>

> >> Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look
after
> >> your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!
>
> > Ummm. I've been trying to tell that to Mr. D. Trust me. I smoked
> > until I was 19, and realized even then... almost 50 years ago, that
> > 'it ain't kool.' My father died from lung cancer. I'll say 'no thank
you'
> > to anyone who believes they 'like to smoke.'
>
> I've never smoked. Well, not cigarettes, at any rate. Never could
> understand the appeal.

that is implied :-)

A Planet Visitor

Sep 28, 2002, 12:43:03 PM9/28/02

"Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message

> >> Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look after
> >> your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!

> >> Indeed.
>
> > aaaaaw how sweet. <notes how Desi avoids another question :-)>
>
> What 'question', incubus ?
>
> Do you mean, 'so you do fear death then :-)' ?

> Where is the question mark in that sentence ?
>
> Or do you mean, 'Only if it meant he would die... the death of others
> "holds no fear for him."' ?

> Again, no question mark. I saw two statements, one by you, and one
> by LDB. No question.

There never HAS been a question in my mind... that you hold a
great fear of your own death. And not much fear of a victim being
murdered.

PV

A Planet Visitor

Sep 28, 2002, 1:55:16 PM9/28/02

> >> It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter.
> >> As we have seen, a great number of people support the death penalty as
> >> they believe that it deters. The onus of proof is on those who believe
> >> such fantasies, to justify them; not the other way around.
>
> > I would disagree with that... It is not an argument dependent on
> > semper praesumitur pro negante.
>
> You've been told before about using expressions picked up in your 'Latin
> for Dummies' book, haven't you ? However, aside from that, it _is_
> _semper praesumitur pro negante_. Any argument must start out as a
> negative, until proven. The onus on proving it, is _always_ on the
> person who advances the argument.

Earth to desi -- Earth to desi -- Then you question why you were thrown
out the door on day one of Logic 101. YOU are making the claim that
it does NOT deter. You are the propounder of THAT claim. That must
ALSO be presumed in the negative. You cannot make the absurd claim
you do above, that "It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it
does not deter." Of course IT IS NECESSARY!!!! If you make the
claim that it does not deter, you must also PROVE it. If I am
the propounder of a claim that it DOES deter, then I am the propounder
of THAT claim, and it must be presumed in the negative. Claiming that
I must prove MY thesis, while you can find yours unnecessary to
prove is just another of your disgusting presumptions you would hope
to perpetrate on this group. This is exactly the reason I said, above,
that "I dislike this argument, since it presumes that 'proof' of deterrence

must be presented... while at the same moment, as you did... claiming
it is proven that it DOESN'T deter." If you CLAIM (and you do), that
it DOES NOT deter then ---
<in a gentle but scolding voice as one speaks to an unruly child not paying
attention>
You must prove it, grasshopper.
<gentle but scolding voice off>
<chide on>
YOU MUST PROVE IT, or it remains in the negative.
<chide off>

The point is WHOEVER makes the claim in one direction or the
other is required to PROVE it, or the 'presumption' is in the negative.
That is why the argument does not lend itself to semper praesumitur
pro negante. But at least you learned a new term. Too bad that you
still don't UNDERSTAND it. Logic NEVER was your 'strong suit.' Nor
mathematics, analysis, common sense, reason, dignity, articulation,
respectability, or accountability. Stick to what you know -- babble,
drivel, backbiting, hate, and pedantry.

> > It as an argument requiring examination of facts that are unknown.
>

> No shit. Really, it is an argument concerning facts which are
> _unknowable_. Thus, _semper praesumitur pro negante_ obliges us to
> 'leave' the proposition in the negative. The death penalty does not
> deter.

No, it requires us to leave BOTH sides of the PRESUMPTION of
a claim in the negative. I must prove it deters. I do not claim it
does, I simply offered two references that DO claim it does. You
claim it does NOT. And your 'proof' is that "It is not necessary for
abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter." ROTFLMAO.
Next you'll be saying that 'Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered
again if set free,' and claim 'It is not necessary for abolitionists
to 'prove' that.' Try putting semper praesumitur pro negante to
THAT claim, and see what it gets you. Which is exactly the
point of any dual claims regarding deterrence. Neither side can
be proven, thus both must be assumed in the negative lacking
such proof. Just as we cannot 'prove' the presumption above,
nor can we prove the counter-presumption that 'Theodore Frank
would have murdered again if set free.' And lacking proof of
one, does NOT PROVE the other.

> { snip }

> > If I wanted to play with you... I could assert that
> > everyone who has not murdered has been deterred from doing so
> > by the DP. Can you DISPROVE that?
>

> A 'point' already 'made' by another poster. Can you guess who ?

Can you guess 'who cares'? Certainly not me. I categorically state
that I cannot 'prove' the DP deters, although others have offered some
data. Nor have I actually BEEN the propounder of such a hypothesis.
You have categorically stated that the DP does not deter. You have
been the propounder of THAT hypothesis. You must categorically
state that you cannot 'prove' the DP does NOT deter. Because you
have no proof. Thus, in BOTH cases the 'presumption' is in the negative.
Since neither argument can be proven, it makes the argument of
semper praesumitur pro negante meaningless. A 'presumption' that
ONE hypothesis is in the negative, does NOT make another hypothesis
affirmative. Of course, it is FACTUAL that one or the other of these
arguments are TRUE.... but which one cannot be determined. Thus,
BOTH must be 'presumed' to be in the negative. Since both lack proof.
A 'presumption' doesn't imply a FACTUAL negative proof, it simply
provides the 'necessity of proof' if one wishes to change such a
presumption from the negative into the affirmative.

BTW - spank...spank...spank.. and this one well-deserved.
Sorry, FDP... You get an F- in logic.

A Planet Visitor

Sep 28, 2002, 2:10:08 PM9/28/02

"Incubus" <inc...@river.styx> wrote in message news:fKgl9.1437$Po6....@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net...

My father smoked up to two packs a day, his whole life... And
coughed up every bit of his lungs in the last five years of his life.
Thankfully, I was not at home that often, and only saw him on
occasional visits. I don't think I could have taken it, seeing that
man I loved so deeply, thusly every day. I'll say that he never
seemed to be in pain... just that continual hacking. Until it
suddenly caught up with him I'm rather what you'd call a mild
'anti-smoking' activist. I'll always remark in a somewhat insinuating
negative voice to a smoker, if an opportunity presents itself.

PV

Note to Mr. D -- STOP SMOKING!!!!

A Planet Visitor

Sep 28, 2002, 3:05:35 PM9/28/02

> Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:50:29 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
> { snip }

> >> What 'question', incubus ?
>
> >> Do you mean, 'so you do fear death then :-)' ?
>
> > yes.
>
> >> Where is the question mark in that sentence ?
>
> > You understand that it was a question so a question mark is not required.
>
> I did not 'understand' that it was a question. There are a lot of
> phrases which are 'obviously' questions, and the accidental omission
> of a question mark doesn't really detract from that. Sentences which
> begin with 'do', or 'have', or 'is'. Your sentence does not come
> into this category. 'so you do fear death then' could quite easily
> be a statement. This is how I interpreted it, and thus saw no need to
> answer.
>
> However, the answer is still no.

ho

...... and a few more ho ho ho

Incubus

Sep 28, 2002, 4:39:59 PM9/28/02

"A Planet Visitor" <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message

this may be seen as a bit morbid to you but look at it this way. Your father
died from lung cancer. When he died, he didn't lose the battle but he drew
it. When he died, those evil tumours died too. I gave up smoking 5 years
ago. The straw that broke the camel's back was a friend of mine who i wet to
school with, his mother died of lung cancer. I saw her and chatted to her
weeks before she died. She was cheerful and bubbly. I didn't even know she
was ill. Weeks late she was gone forever. I am never going to smoke again

dirtdog

Sep 28, 2002, 5:45:07 PM9/28/02
On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:39:59 +0100, "Incubus" <inc...@river.styx>
wrote:

His father dying probably was a 'bit morbid' to him?

You're a bright spark, aren't you, 'Incubus'?

<typical 'Incubus' cringe-a-thon snipped>

w00f

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 28, 2002, 9:29:11 PM9/28/02
In article <slrnapa201.up9.p...@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:38:09 +0000

>Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:29:55 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>
>>> so you do fear death then :-)
>
>> Only if it meant he would die... the death of others 'holds no
>> fear for him.'
>
>Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look after
>your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!
>

>> ho ho ho.
>
>Indeed.
>
>--

>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

.de!e117.dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:38:09 +0000

><slrnap8q09.sm4.p...@lievre.voute.net>
><Lu_k9.1202$FN.106507@newsfep2-gui>
><nC7l9.14606$g73.3...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 28, 2002, 9:29:14 PM9/28/02
In article <slrnapb305.126v....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:01:26 +0000

>>> Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look after
>>> your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!

>>> Indeed.
>

>> aaaaaw how sweet. <notes how Desi avoids another question :-)>
>

>What 'question', incubus ?
>

>Do you mean, 'so you do fear death then :-)' ?

>Where is the question mark in that sentence ?
>

>Or do you mean, 'Only if it meant he would die... the death of others

>"holds no fear for him."' ?
>
>Again, no question mark. I saw two statements, one by you, and one
>by LDB. No question.
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:01:26 +0000

><slrnapa201.up9.p...@lievre.voute.net>
><xHbl9.366$Sh1....@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 28, 2002, 9:29:10 PM9/28/02
In article <slrnapb4gd.12dd....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:27:09 +0000
>
>Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 06:30:42 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>>> Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look after
>>> your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!
>

>> Ummm. I've been trying to tell that to Mr. D. Trust me. I smoked
>> until I was 19, and realized even then... almost 50 years ago, that
>> 'it ain't kool.' My father died from lung cancer. I'll say 'no thank you'
>> to anyone who believes they 'like to smoke.'
>

>I've never smoked. Well, not cigarettes, at any rate. Never could
>understand the appeal.
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 28, 2002, 9:29:16 PM9/28/02
In article <slrnapb3kp.12dd....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:12:26 +0000

>>> It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter.
>>> As we have seen, a great number of people support the death penalty as
>>> they believe that it deters. The onus of proof is on those who believe
>>> such fantasies, to justify them; not the other way around.
>
>> I would disagree with that... It is not an argument dependent on
>> semper praesumitur pro negante.
>
>You've been told before about using expressions picked up in your 'Latin
>for Dummies' book, haven't you ? However, aside from that, it _is_
>_semper praesumitur pro negante_. Any argument must start out as a
>negative, until proven. The onus on proving it, is _always_ on the
>person who advances the argument.
>

>> It as an argument requiring examination of facts that are unknown.
>
>No shit. Really, it is an argument concerning facts which are
>_unknowable_. Thus, _semper praesumitur pro negante_ obliges us to
>'leave' the proposition in the negative. The death penalty does not
>deter.
>

>{ snip }
>
>> If I wanted to play with you... I could assert that
>> everyone who has not murdered has been deterred from doing so
>> by the DP. Can you DISPROVE that?
>
>A 'point' already 'made' by another poster. Can you guess who ?
>

>{ snip }

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

8-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:12:26 +0000

><cUxk9.4178$O8.2...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>
><slrnap970j.tc3.p...@lievre.voute.net>
><oa8l9.14610$g73.3...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 28, 2002, 9:29:13 PM9/28/02
In article <slrnapb6ss.12dd....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:07:56 +0000
>
>Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:50:29 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }

>>> What 'question', incubus ?
>
>>> Do you mean, 'so you do fear death then :-)' ?
>

>> yes.

>>> Where is the question mark in that sentence ?
>

>> You understand that it was a question so a question mark is not required.
>
>I did not 'understand' that it was a question. There are a lot of
>phrases which are 'obviously' questions, and the accidental omission
>of a question mark doesn't really detract from that. Sentences which
>begin with 'do', or 'have', or 'is'. Your sentence does not come
>into this category. 'so you do fear death then' could quite easily
>be a statement. This is how I interpreted it, and thus saw no need to
>answer.
>
>However, the answer is still no.
>

>{ snip }
>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:07:56 +0000

><xHbl9.366$Sh1....@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnapb305.126v....@lievre.voute.net>
><uIgl9.1435$Po6....@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 28, 2002, 9:29:12 PM9/28/02
In article <slrnapcbrb.13dm....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 22:38:36 +0000
>
>Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:55:16 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }

>>> You've been told before about using expressions picked up in your 'Latin
>>> for Dummies' book, haven't you ? However, aside from that, it _is_
>>> _semper praesumitur pro negante_. Any argument must start out as a
>>> negative, until proven. The onus on proving it, is _always_ on the
>>> person who advances the argument.
>

>> Earth to desi -- Earth to desi -- Then you question why you were thrown
>> out the door on day one of Logic 101.
>

>I am European, LDB, with a European education. We do not have '[name of
>subject] 101' in our universities. There are a number of other curious
>idiosyncrasies absent from universities here, which are _de rigeur_ in
>American 'university's' (sic). Things like daddy's bank account number
>along the bottom of the degree certificates. Still, that's not something
>that you need to bother your pretty little head about, never having
>seen the inside of a university, except for when you were janitor at
>Florida State from 1979-1980.

>> YOU are making the claim that it does NOT deter. You are the propounder
>> of THAT claim. That must ALSO be presumed in the negative. You cannot

>> make the absurd claim you do above, that "It is not necessary for

>> abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter."
>

>Oh dear. Would someone please get Sean to call 'The Select Few' ? LDB
>has been injecting again.
>
>The entire abolitionist 'death penalty does not deter' is (now listen
>carefully, LDB) _in response to the deathie 'deterrence' argument_. Put
>simply so that spastics like you can understand, We (the abolitionists)
>simply point out that one of the premises from which support for you, the
>deathie skum comes, is 'deterrence'. No argument can exist 'in a
>vacuum' (although your brain cell seems to be making a valiant effort to
>prove me wrong on that score), so the _initial_ premise is 'the death
>penalty deters'. Such a premise invokes _semper praesumitur pro negante_.
>'He who asserts must prove'. No one 'asserts' that the death penalty does
>not deter, without first being confronted by 'the death penalty deters'.
>
>The premise is thus not ours, but yours.
>
>Dearie me ... didn't they let janitors into lecture halls at Florida
>State ?
>
>{ snip remainder of 'whump-squeal' and cue declarations of victory from
> LDB ...

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
> [...]

Incubus

Sep 28, 2002, 10:44:05 AM9/28/02

"Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message
> Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:50:29 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit
:

> { snip }

> >> What 'question', incubus ?
>
> >> Do you mean, 'so you do fear death then :-)' ?
>
> > yes.
>
> >> Where is the question mark in that sentence ?
>
> > You understand that it was a question so a question mark is not
required.

> I did not 'understand' that it was a question. There are a lot of
> phrases which are 'obviously' questions, and the accidental omission
> of a question mark doesn't really detract from that.

Like mine. It was clearly a question :-P

>Sentences which
> begin with 'do', or 'have', or 'is'. Your sentence does not come
> into this category. 'so you do fear death then' could quite easily
> be a statement.

no. It was a question

>This is how I interpreted it, and thus saw no need to
> answer.

But you pinpointed it first so clearly you did intepret it as a question.

Oh very well, I'll try again. <ahem>

so you do fear death then ? :-)

better?

> However, the answer is still no.
>
> { snip }

A Planet Visitor

Sep 29, 2002, 5:14:32 AM9/29/02

> Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:55:16 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip }

> >> You've been told before about using expressions picked up in your 'Latin
> >> for Dummies' book, haven't you ? However, aside from that, it _is_
> >> _semper praesumitur pro negante_. Any argument must start out as a
> >> negative, until proven. The onus on proving it, is _always_ on the
> >> person who advances the argument.
>
> > Earth to desi -- Earth to desi -- Then you question why you were thrown
> > out the door on day one of Logic 101.
>
> I am European, LDB, with a European education.

And there we have our first clue, as to your limited 'classical'
education. Thank you.

> We do not have '[name of subject] 101' in our universities.

And that should concern me .... how??

> There are a number of other curious
> idiosyncrasies absent from universities here, which are _de rigeur_ in
> American 'university's' (sic).

Yes.. like those courses in mathematics.. as demonstrated by both you
and dirtbag.

> Things like daddy's bank account number
> along the bottom of the degree certificates. Still, that's not something
> that you need to bother your pretty little head about, never having
> seen the inside of a university, except for when you were janitor at
> Florida State from 1979-1980.

la de da... Your 'superiority complex' is not nearly as shiny today
as yesterday... nor as dull as it will be tomorrow. I ignore you
when you are so stupid, and unwilling to see what everyone else
plainly sees. I can imagine you looking frantically for a misplaced
comma in this post. Something... anything... to extract you from
an argument you are now certain you cannot win. No more than
you could win the Zobel argument.

> > YOU are making the claim that it does NOT deter. You are the propounder
> > of THAT claim. That must ALSO be presumed in the negative. You cannot
> > make the absurd claim you do above, that "It is not necessary for
> > abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter."
>

> Oh dear. Would someone please get Sean to call 'The Select Few' ? LDB
> has been injecting again.
>
> The entire abolitionist 'death penalty does not deter' is (now listen
> carefully, LDB) _in response to the deathie 'deterrence' argument_.

You may put up all the responses you care to.. the point is that
claiming an abolitionist cannot prove that the DP DOES deter,
does NOT prove that the DP does NOT deter. I had already put
up the clear example of Theodore Frank, and again, deceptively
you clipped it as too damaging to your argument. You make
the statement "'Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered
again if set free." I claim you must prove that. You cannot.
Thus, using YOUR logic the negative suddenly becomes TRUE,
and voilà -- I have proved that 'Theodore Frank will murder again."
Can you possibly see how 'absolutely fuckin' crazy' your
logic is? Even if I DO (and I do not) propound that 'The
DP deters,' that proposition being presumed in the negative --
DOES NOT mean 'The DP does NOT deter.' One says NOTHING
about the other. They BOTH are 'presumed' in the negative,
until one or the other is PROVEN. Even a 'mental munchkin'
can figure that out... but you've always been one to play the
role of the scarecrow.

> Put
> simply so that spastics like you can understand, We (the abolitionists)
> simply point out that one of the premises from which support for you, the
> deathie skum comes, is 'deterrence'. No argument can exist 'in a
> vacuum' (although your brain cell seems to be making a valiant effort to
> prove me wrong on that score), so the _initial_ premise is 'the death
> penalty deters'. Such a premise invokes _semper praesumitur pro negante_.
> 'He who asserts must prove'. No one 'asserts' that the death penalty does
> not deter, without first being confronted by 'the death penalty deters'.

<teacher hat placed jauntily on head as PV teaches lazy student FDP>

My son... What you have actually provided here is an admission of
your defeat. Follow closely now, my child. You say "The DP does not
deter." You are the propounder of that proposition. You must, of
course prove it... since the presumption is 'in the negative.' Simple
really.

<PV removes teacher hat>

> The premise is thus not ours, but yours.

I have no premise. I don't know if it does or does not. YOU claim it does
not... prove it.

> Dearie me ... didn't they let janitors into lecture halls at Florida
> State ?

No... we send them to teach logic in European universities. Apparently
you slept through those course, however. Even our janitors know that
one who advances the proposition as being true (your proposition that
the DP does not deter), has the obligation of proving it to be true.

> { snip remainder of 'whump-squeal' and cue declarations of victory from
> LDB .

Repeating again..

<in a gentle but scolding voice as one speaks to an unruly child not paying
attention>
You must prove it, grasshopper.
<gentle but scolding voice off>
<chide on>
YOU MUST PROVE IT, or it remains in the negative.
<chide off>

The point is WHOEVER makes the claim in one direction or the
other is required to PROVE it, or the 'presumption' is in the negative.
That is why the argument does not lend itself to semper praesumitur
pro negante. But at least you learned a new term. Too bad that you
still don't UNDERSTAND it. Logic NEVER was your 'strong suit.' Nor
mathematics, analysis, common sense, reason, dignity, articulation,
respectability, or accountability. Stick to what you know -- babble,

drivel, backbiting, hate, and pedantry. You know how silly you
looked the time you tried to slip 'axiom' in on us.

You can keep posting to this argument if you wish, FDP. It only
depends on how big a fool you wish to continue to make of yourself.
From our experience... that would be equivalent to the 'Big Bang.'
ho ho ho.

PV

A Planet Visitor

Sep 29, 2002, 5:14:32 AM9/29/02

"Incubus" <inc...@river.styx> wrote in message news:igjl9.5708$sh4.3...@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net...

You will find that FDP will look desperately about for another
pedantic point he might see, in order to make HIM look 'superior'
to YOU, in the absence of him having any 'real' argument.

PV

> > However, the answer is still no.
> >
> > { snip }
> > --

> > Desmond Coughlan |SHIT FOR BRAINS #1

Incubus

Sep 29, 2002, 6:52:22 AM9/29/02

"A Planet Visitor" <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message

"superior"? in a global concept or a specific one? if he is trying to imply
his knowledge of written english is better than mine the fair enough. I will
not argue as he is right. Intellectually? I don't know the scope of his
intellect nor does he know mine. Physically. My answer is the same as the
one regarding intellect though I suspect i am much older than Desi but i do
work out :-) Personality? Desi is certainly a character and i do like him.
He is certainly more interesting than me :-) Any other aspect? who knows?
<snip>

Incubus

Sep 29, 2002, 7:25:35 AM9/29/02

> Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:44:05 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit
:

> { snip }
>

> > so you do fear death then ? :-)
>
> incubus, consider that you just asked a question, the answer to which
> was a couple of lines under the question, in my post. Now ask yourself
> if you see why dirt calls you thick as shit ...

you evaded yet again Desi. I saw no answer in your post. As for dirt,
thankfully he is a moron so his opinion doesn't matter. I am horrified that
a moron like him gets to vote. as for you, stop trolling you big puff and
answer the question

Incubus

Sep 29, 2002, 10:30:24 AM9/29/02

:

> >> incubus, consider that you just asked a question, the answer to which
> >> was a couple of lines under the question, in my post. Now ask yourself
> >> if you see why dirt calls you thick as shit ...
>
> > you evaded yet again Desi. I saw no answer in your post.
>
> You fucking retard.
like you would know you dipshit.

>Allow me to refer you to your own post ...

url:http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Rex+Mays+author:incubus&hl=fr&lr=&ie=U
TF-8&scoring=d&selm=igjl9.5708%24sh4.328280%40newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net&r
num=1

> Cast your eyes near the bottom of that post, a distance which on my
screen,
> represents 3 cm below your question. You asked, 'so you do fear death
then ?',
> whilst the answer to your question was 3 cm further down ... 'However, the
> answer is still no.'
>
> { snip vacuous insults aimed at dirt }

your boyfriend you mean

<fart>

Incubus

Sep 29, 2002, 11:40:51 AM9/29/02

> Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:30:24 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit
:

> { snip LDB-inspired 'Nyar ! Nyar !' }

> >> Cast your eyes near the bottom of that post, a distance which on my
> > screen,
> >> represents 3 cm below your question. You asked, 'so you do fear death
> > then ?',
> >> whilst the answer to your question was 3 cm further down ... 'However,
the
> >> answer is still no.'
>
> >> { snip vacuous insults aimed at dirt }
>
> > your boyfriend you mean
> >
> ><fart>
>
> I fear that your posts have reached their 'highest' creative point,
> incubus. Regrettably, John would appear to be right that you are
> not 'intellectually equipped' to engage a sentient being in coherent
> discussion.
>
> Sad, really ...

neither he or you are in any position to make that judgement. Once again you
judge a person by the limits of his (intellegence) if you can't see past
your one dimensional perspective then it is you whom are limited Desi.

Incubus

Sep 29, 2002, 2:31:16 PM9/29/02

> Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:40:51 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit
:

> { snip }
>

> >> I fear that your posts have reached their 'highest' creative point,
> >> incubus. Regrettably, John would appear to be right that you are
> >> not 'intellectually equipped' to engage a sentient being in coherent
> >> discussion.
> >>
> >> Sad, really ...
>
> > neither he or you are in any position to make that judgement. Once again
you
> > judge a person by the limits of his (intellegence) if you can't see past
> > your one dimensional perspective then it is you whom are limited Desi.
>
> We are all 'limited', incubus. However, for most of us, those limits
> are located somewhere on the far side of slightly lukewarm dishwater.

Like i said, you are in no position to judge

Incubus

Sep 29, 2002, 6:13:20 PM9/29/02

> Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:31:16 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit
:

> { snip }
>

> >> We are all 'limited', incubus. However, for most of us, those limits
> >> are located somewhere on the far side of slightly lukewarm dishwater.
>
> > Like i said, you are in no position to judge
>
> Sorry if I hurt your feelings, incubus. However, in future, don't ask
> questions a) to which the poster has already responded, and b) the
> answer to which is in the very same post to which you're responding.

Apology accepted mate. If it helps i know you did answer the question but i
missed it (god knows how). Anyway that's that bulshit over with :-) are you
really really happy to accept death? it scares the shit out of me.

Incubus

Sep 29, 2002, 6:26:44 PM9/29/02

> Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:13:20 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit
:

> { snip }
>

> >> Sorry if I hurt your feelings, incubus. However, in future, don't ask
> >> questions a) to which the poster has already responded, and b) the
> >> answer to which is in the very same post to which you're responding.
>
> > Apology accepted mate. If it helps i know you did answer the question
but i
> > missed it (god knows how). Anyway that's that bulshit over with :-) are
you
> > really really happy to accept death? it scares the shit out of me.
>
> Happy ? No, I think that being happy would equate to being suicidal,
> and unless the One leaves, I shan't ever be at that stage. Having said
> that, when my time comes (through natural causes), I shall accept it.
> Being afraid of dying is (to me) akin to being afraid of living.

well i can't deny that being afraid of the inevitable is foolish. Let's face
it, death is inevitable but who said fear was rational? I hope to live a
very very long time and i will die when i am tired of life which i am
nowhere near yet. Life is too sweet for me at the moment :-)

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Sep 29, 2002, 8:41:53 PM9/29/02
In article <m0cl9.15104$g73.3...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>, "A Planet
Visitor" <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote:

> "Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message

> > Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:29:55 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq>
> > a écrit :
> >
> > { snip }

> > > Only if it meant he would die... the death of others 'holds no
> > > fear for him.'
> >

> > Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look
> > after
> > your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!
> >
> Ummm. I've been trying to tell that to Mr. D.

I've been trying to _do_ that myself. It was Desmond himself who
witnessed my relapse after more than 6 months on the wagon.

> Trust me. I smoked
> until I was 19,

I took the filthy habit up when I was 21 or so. It's a bloody stupid
thing to do but difficult to give up. The next attempt will involve
pharmaceutical products. That might give me a snowflake's chance in
Hell.

> and realized even then... almost 50 years ago, that
> 'it ain't kool.' My father died from lung cancer. I'll say 'no thank
> you'
> to anyone who believes they 'like to smoke.'

They like the relief that comes with satisfaction of the craving. It's
called addiction and it doesn't come recommended by yours truly. :(

Mr Q. Z. D.
--
Drinker, systems administrator, wannabe writer, musician and all-round bastard.
"...Base 8 is just like base 10 really... ((o))
If you're missing two fingers." - Tom Lehrer ((O))

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Sep 29, 2002, 8:43:47 PM9/29/02
pasdespa...@zeouane.org wrote:

> Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 06:30:42 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
> écrit :
>
> { snip }
>

> >> Yours does ... shit, whose nose would I tweak, if you died ? Look
> >> after
> >> your health, LDB ... and cut down on the cigarettes !!
>

> > Ummm. I've been trying to tell that to Mr. D. Trust me. I smoked
> > until I was 19, and realized even then... almost 50 years ago, that

> > 'it ain't kool.' My father died from lung cancer. I'll say 'no thank
> > you'
> > to anyone who believes they 'like to smoke.'
>

> I've never smoked. Well, not cigarettes, at any rate. Never could
> understand the appeal.

When you're driving from the suburbs to the city in order to do a techie
job in the hospitality industry; a job that will keep you in a licenced
establishment all damned night without even a single drinkie, it becomes
easier to fall into the trap.

There's no appeal in it at all.

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 29, 2002, 9:29:14 PM9/29/02
In article <slrnapdn77.15oo....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:58:47 +0000

>Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:44:05 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>> so you do fear death then ? :-)
>
>incubus, consider that you just asked a question, the answer to which
>was a couple of lines under the question, in my post. Now ask yourself
>if you see why dirt calls you thick as shit ...
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:58:47 +0000

><slrnapb6ss.12dd....@lievre.voute.net>
><igjl9.5708$sh4.3...@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 29, 2002, 9:29:12 PM9/29/02
In article <slrnape5sd.168p....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:09:01 +0000

>Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:30:24 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
>{ snip LDB-inspired 'Nyar ! Nyar !' }
>
>>> Cast your eyes near the bottom of that post, a distance which on my
>> screen,
>>> represents 3 cm below your question. You asked, 'so you do fear death
>> then ?',
>>> whilst the answer to your question was 3 cm further down ... 'However, the
>>> answer is still no.'
>
>>> { snip vacuous insults aimed at dirt }
>
>> your boyfriend you mean
>>
>><fart>
>

>I fear that your posts have reached their 'highest' creative point,
>incubus. Regrettably, John would appear to be right that you are
>not 'intellectually equipped' to engage a sentient being in coherent
>discussion.
>

>Sad, really ...

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

8.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:09:01 +0000

><slrnapdn77.15oo....@lievre.voute.net>
><7rBl9.1450$N25....@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnapdt2e.15oo....@lievre.voute.net>
><MiEl9.1748$N25....@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 29, 2002, 9:29:06 PM9/29/02
In article <slrnapes0h.174g....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:26:41 +0000

>Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:31:16 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>>> We are all 'limited', incubus. However, for most of us, those limits
>>> are located somewhere on the far side of slightly lukewarm dishwater.
>
>> Like i said, you are in no position to judge
>

>Sorry if I hurt your feelings, incubus. However, in future, don't ask
>questions a) to which the poster has already responded, and b) the
>answer to which is in the very same post to which you're responding.
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38

>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11

>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:26:41 +0000

><slrnape5sd.168p....@lievre.voute.net>
><raFl9.1867$N25....@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnapedg3.16fp....@lievre.voute.net>
><LHHl9.280$Zn1.1...@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 29, 2002, 9:29:07 PM9/29/02
In article <slrnapev9n.17nn....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:22:47 +0000
>
>Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:43:03 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>>> Again, no question mark. I saw two statements, one by you, and one
>>> by LDB. No question.
>

>> There never HAS been a question in my mind... that you hold a
>> great fear of your own death. And not much fear of a victim being
>> murdered.
>
>'mind' ?
>
>That's what the British call 'ideas above your station'. Or to put it
>into LDB-speak, 'eyedeez abovv ur stashion'.

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

in.de!e117.dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:22:47 +0000

><r_kl9.16967$g73.4...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 29, 2002, 9:29:13 PM9/29/02
In article <slrnapdt2e.15oo....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:38:39 +0000

>>> incubus, consider that you just asked a question, the answer to which
>>> was a couple of lines under the question, in my post. Now ask yourself
>>> if you see why dirt calls you thick as shit ...
>

>> you evaded yet again Desi. I saw no answer in your post.
>

>You fucking retard. Allow me to refer you to your own post ...

>url:http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Rex+Mays+author:incubus&hl=fr&lr=&i
e=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=igjl9.5708%24sh4.328280%40newsfep2-win.server.ntli.
net&rnum=1

>Cast your eyes near the bottom of that post, a distance which on my screen,
>represents 3 cm below your question. You asked, 'so you do fear death then
>?',
>whilst the answer to your question was 3 cm further down ... 'However, the
>answer is still no.'
>
>{ snip vacuous insults aimed at dirt }
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38

>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org

>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:38:39 +0000

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 29, 2002, 9:29:10 PM9/29/02
In article <slrnapedg3.16fp....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:18:59 +0000
>
>Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:40:51 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }

>>> I fear that your posts have reached their 'highest' creative point,
>>> incubus. Regrettably, John would appear to be right that you are
>>> not 'intellectually equipped' to engage a sentient being in coherent
>>> discussion.
>>>
>>> Sad, really ...
>

>> neither he or you are in any position to make that judgement. Once again
>you
>> judge a person by the limits of his (intellegence) if you can't see past
>> your one dimensional perspective then it is you whom are limited Desi.
>

>We are all 'limited', incubus. However, for most of us, those limits
>are located somewhere on the far side of slightly lukewarm dishwater.
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>Yamaha FJR1300 |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>desmond @ zeouane.org
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:18:59 +0000

><slrnapdt2e.15oo....@lievre.voute.net>
><MiEl9.1748$N25....@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnape5sd.168p....@lievre.voute.net>
><raFl9.1867$N25....@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 29, 2002, 9:29:08 PM9/29/02
In article <slrnapeuvc.17nn....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:17:17 +0000

>Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:13:20 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>>> Sorry if I hurt your feelings, incubus. However, in future, don't ask
>>> questions a) to which the poster has already responded, and b) the
>>> answer to which is in the very same post to which you're responding.
>

>> Apology accepted mate. If it helps i know you did answer the question but i
>> missed it (god knows how). Anyway that's that bulshit over with :-) are you
>> really really happy to accept death? it scares the shit out of me.
>
>Happy ? No, I think that being happy would equate to being suicidal,
>and unless the One leaves, I shan't ever be at that stage. Having said
>that, when my time comes (through natural causes), I shall accept it.
>Being afraid of dying is (to me) akin to being afraid of living.
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38

>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11

>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

ra!news-x2.support.nl!newsfeed.freenet.de!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin.de!e117.

dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:17:17 +0000

><slrnapedg3.16fp....@lievre.voute.net>
><LHHl9.280$Zn1.1...@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnapes0h.174g....@lievre.voute.net>
><sWKl9.676$Zn1.1...@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 29, 2002, 9:29:05 PM9/29/02
In article <slrnaperqg.174g....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
> [...]

>>> that you need to bother your pretty little head about, never having
>>> seen the inside of a university, except for when you were janitor at
>>> Florida State from 1979-1980.
>
>> la de da... Your 'superiority complex' is not nearly as shiny today
>> as yesterday... nor as dull as it will be tomorrow. I ignore you
>> when you are so stupid, and unwilling to see what everyone else
>> plainly sees. I can imagine you looking frantically for a misplaced
>> comma in this post.
>

>No need ... the 'dupe' has given us enough ammunition, in the shape of
>his most 'potent' argument yet ...
>
>'la de da'
>
>Boy, it must really cut you up that your daddy (how _do_ you say that
>in Russian, by the way ?) couldn't afford to provide you with a proper
>education. Still, don't fret ... wheat arranging is sure to be the next
>'in' subject ... ROTFLMAO !!!
>
>{ snip LDB being 'whump-squeal'ed up and down AADP ... }

>> You make the statement "'Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered
>> again if set free."
>

>Except I didn't. My only mentions of Theodore Frank have been as follows ...
>

> 'If you want a serious answer, then ask a serious question.
> Theodore Frank is about to be executed. You can free him.
> You know that if you do free him, there is a chance he will
> murder again. Take into account the phenomenally low rates of
> recidivism among murderers, and the fact that even bag snatchers
> are more likely to kill again.'
> (Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:50:00 +0000)

> '1. Theodore Frank is to be executed, and if he is released,
> there is a possibility that he will kill again, do you release
> him ?'
> (Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:57:28 +0000)

> 'It is impossible to say whether or not Theodore Frank would
> have killed again ...'
> (Sat, 21 Sep 2002 16:38:37 +0000)

> 'You've accused me of 'preferring' that Theodore Frank
> murder again, when I said no such thing.'
> (Sun, 22 Sep 2002 09:56:09 +0000)

> 'Thus the fear that criminals like Theodore Frank might
> reoffend if released, is a legitimate one ...'
> (Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:31:54 +0000)

> 'I believe that you already read it, at the time John asked it.
> FWIW, my answer is still 'yes', because there is very little
> chance that Theodore Frank would have reoffended.'
> (Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:35:23 +0000)

> 'If Theodore Frank were standing in front of a child with
> his dick out and a gun in his hand, then I'd pull the trigger
> in that situation, too.'
> (Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:12:56 +0000)
>
>What we have just seen, is not only the exposure of a blatant lie by LDB,
>but one of the loudest, fruitiest occurences of 'whump-squeal!' that AADP
>has yet seen. Your lies shall not be forgotten, LDB.
>
>{ snip remainder, being based on a false i.e. dishonest premise by
> LDB ... and various 'flavors' (sic) of 'I Won !!' }

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38

A Planet Visitor

Sep 30, 2002, 12:33:38 AM9/30/02

"Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message

> >> incubus, consider that you just asked a question, the answer to which
> >> was a couple of lines under the question, in my post. Now ask yourself
> >> if you see why dirt calls you thick as shit ...
>
> > you evaded yet again Desi. I saw no answer in your post.
>
> You fucking retard. Allow me to refer you to your own post ...

More of that 'senstitivity' training desi has undertaken, here demonstrated.

url:http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Rex+Mays+author:incubus&hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d&selm=igjl9.5708%24sh4.328280%
40newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net&rnum=1

> Cast your eyes near the bottom of that post, a distance which on my screen,

> represents 3 cm below your question. You asked, 'so you do fear death then ?',
> whilst the answer to your question was 3 cm further down ... 'However, the
> answer is still no.'

Geee... he 'missed' a question mark... Pedantic Post #11.

> { snip vacuous insults aimed at dirt }

A Planet Visitor

Sep 30, 2002, 12:33:38 AM9/30/02

"Incubus" <inc...@river.styx> wrote in message news:MiEl9.1748$N25....@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net...

> "Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message
> > Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:25:35 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit
> :

> > > you evaded yet again Desi. I saw no answer in your post.
> >
> > You fucking retard.
> like you would know you dipshit.

You will find that desi depends greatly on that particular word. It's
one of his 'favorites.' Whereby, once having said it... all else is moot.
And desi has 'won' the day. This is called his 'second line of defense.'
Although quite seriously, it represents probably taking it a bit higher,
and one might call it his 'third line of defense,' since he uses the word
so frequently.

A Planet Visitor

Sep 30, 2002, 2:49:23 AM9/30/02

"Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message

> Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 16:40:51 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> I fear that your posts have reached their 'highest' creative point,
> >> incubus. Regrettably, John would appear to be right that you are
> >> not 'intellectually equipped' to engage a sentient being in coherent
> >> discussion.
> >>
> >> Sad, really ...
>
> > neither he or you are in any position to make that judgement. Once again you
> > judge a person by the limits of his (intellegence) if you can't see past
> > your one dimensional perspective then it is you whom are limited Desi.
>
> We are all 'limited', incubus. However, for most of us, those limits
> are located somewhere on the far side of slightly lukewarm dishwater.

Nevertheless.. I find your obsessive use of 'retard' to be especially
disgusting. That particular usage should be reserved for use not
more than one a year, rather than every 3 days as you do. I am
not as 'strict' as John Rennie... but that particular term is not a
'reasonable' insult. And should be reserved ONLY for the most
'unreasonable' of posts.

A Planet Visitor

Sep 30, 2002, 2:49:24 AM9/30/02

"Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message

> Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:13:20 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> Sorry if I hurt your feelings, incubus. However, in future, don't ask
> >> questions a) to which the poster has already responded, and b) the
> >> answer to which is in the very same post to which you're responding.
>
> > Apology accepted mate. If it helps i know you did answer the question but i
> > missed it (god knows how). Anyway that's that bulshit over with :-) are you
> > really really happy to accept death? it scares the shit out of me.
>
> Happy ? No, I think that being happy would equate to being suicidal,
> and unless the One leaves, I shan't ever be at that stage. Having said
> that, when my time comes (through natural causes), I shall accept it.
> Being afraid of dying is (to me) akin to being afraid of living.

Saving up for those special occasions to avail myself of those one-line
replies --

Need I say it? of course. It's... ca-ca, desi... pure ca-ca. ca-ca wide...
ca-ca long.. ca-ca deep. And in the fourth-dimension -- ca-ca time and
time again.

PV

> --
> Desmond Coughlan |

A Planet Visitor

Sep 30, 2002, 3:52:41 AM9/30/02

> Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:14:32 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> Things like daddy's bank account number
> >> along the bottom of the degree certificates. Still, that's not something
> >> that you need to bother your pretty little head about, never having
> >> seen the inside of a university, except for when you were janitor at
> >> Florida State from 1979-1980.
>
> > la de da... Your 'superiority complex' is not nearly as shiny today
> > as yesterday... nor as dull as it will be tomorrow. I ignore you
> > when you are so stupid, and unwilling to see what everyone else
> > plainly sees. I can imagine you looking frantically for a misplaced
> > comma in this post.
>
> No need ... the 'dupe' has given us enough ammunition, in the shape of
> his most 'potent' argument yet ...
>
> 'la de da'
>
> Boy, it must really cut you up that your daddy (how _do_ you say that
> in Russian, by the way ?) couldn't afford to provide you with a proper
> education. Still, don't fret ... wheat arranging is sure to be the next
> 'in' subject ... ROTFLMAO !!!
>
> { snip LDB being 'whump-squeal'ed up and down AADP ... }
>
> > You make the statement "'Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered
> > again if set free."
>
> Except I didn't. My only mentions of Theodore Frank have been as follows ...
>
> 'If you want a serious answer, then ask a serious question.
> Theodore Frank is about to be executed. You can free him.
> You know that if you do free him, there is a chance he will
> murder again. Take into account the phenomenally low rates of
> recidivism among murderers, and the fact that even bag snatchers
> are more likely to kill again.'
> (Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:50:00 +0000)

I was providing an example of the flaw in your argument. Not
a presumption that you had SAID those words. It would have
been understood as such, by a reasonable person, but dealing
with you... I should have put 'for example...' So allow me
to say you did not make that statement as a factual statement.
I did not say 'You MADE the statement'... I said 'you MAKE the
statement..' Now if only you could be as correct with your
'Simpson was convicted of murder' LIE, claiming those were MY
words.

<clipped a bunch more of meaningless comments desi has made in
reference to Theodore Frank which have nothing to do with THIS
thread, which concerns itself with 'deterrence' and the DP.

> 'If Theodore Frank were standing in front of a child with
> his dick out and a gun in his hand, then I'd pull the trigger
> in that situation, too.'
> (Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:12:56 +0000)

All of that meaninglessssssss. Follow along. You DID say that

"It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter"

And you based that 'argument' (ho ho ho) on the presumption that
the retentionist cannot prove it DOES deter, thus YOUR argument
must be true. That is flawed logic. Both arguments DEMAND
proof. They are BOTH presumed false without such proof. The
fact that one proposition cannot be proven, NEVER makes another
proposition true unless IT IS ALSO PROVEN. It is the basic
reason you failed Logic 101.

And I proved this USING the Frank argument. Not that you said it, but as
an example. For example, I propound that

"'Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered again if set free."

I cannot prove that. But it doesn't make TRUE the statement ---

"Theodore Frank would have murdered again if set free"

They are contrary statements, both requiring proof to be true, since
they BOTH must be presumed to be in the negative. Were ONE
to be PROVED TRUE, the other would naturally be FALSE.
Lacking that truth in either statement, nothing can be said about
either.

Now, again -- you said --

"It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter"

And you based that on the presumption that a retentionist might
say that 'the DP does deter' but cannot prove it. But again, BOTH
statements remain unproven. Thus --

"The DP deters"
It cannot be proven, thus remains only a hypothesis. But does not
make TRUE --
"The DP does not deter"
That cannot be proven as well. Thus, your claim that

"It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter"

IS FALSE. You certainly MUST prove it, or it remains only a
hypothesis.

Sometimes your ignorance is so deep.. your stupidity so wide.
That I wonder how you can claim to be 'educated.'

> What we have just seen, is not only the exposure of a blatant lie by LDB,
> but one of the loudest, fruitiest occurences of 'whump-squeal!' that AADP
> has yet seen. Your lies shall not be forgotten, LDB.

Can I make a slight suggestion? You have mis-spelled 'occurence' (sic)
a great number of times. I have overlooked once, and even twice..
but it's become outrageous for someone claiming such brilliant
perfection. For example -- your usage -
"This isn't an uncommon occurence"
"Checking my archive for any occurence"
"I have personally noted such an occurence"

and that above, in fact three times in the past 2 weeks alone. With the
fourth last July. You get it 'wrong' more times than you get it 'right.'

> { snip remainder, being based on a false i.e. dishonest premise by
> LDB ... and various 'flavors' (sic) of 'I Won !!' }

My little fruitcake... you can scream and holler and do whatever you
please.. but ANYONE reading this post (probably no one, since you've
proved to be too disgusting in our dialogs and they've killfiled us both)
will clearly see how totally FLAWED your 'LOGIC' (sic) is. It
represents something so extraordinarily clumsy, that you must have
an absence of modesty and a total lack of the capacity to be embarrassed.
It rivals your -- none of the terrorists knew they were on a suicide mission
when they boarded the aircraft - In truth... this argument is not even
something one would need to go to school to learn.. since the concept
is so INSTINCTIVE. Well before even Plato, it was recognized that
the lack of proving an argument, DOES NOT make the contrary argument
a truism. Only when an INDEPENDENT argument is proven, can
anything be said about the truth of that argument, and its contrary.
Things are ONLY true or false. If it COULD be proven that 'the DP
does deter,' then obviously the statement 'the DP does not deter'
would be false, and the contrary direction is valid as well. But,
propounding a hypothesis, and being UNABLE to prove it, does NOT
make the contrary argument true. Stupid. .. stupid... stupid...
And I mean that sincerely. 8th grade stuff.. and you get an F-.

A Planet Visitor

Sep 30, 2002, 3:52:42 AM9/30/02

> Le Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:43:03 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> Again, no question mark. I saw two statements, one by you, and one
> >> by LDB. No question.
>
> > There never HAS been a question in my mind... that you hold a
> > great fear of your own death. And not much fear of a victim being
> > murdered.
>
> 'mind' ?
>
> That's what the British call 'ideas above your station'. Or to put it
> into LDB-speak, 'eyedeez abovv ur stashion'.

FDP second level of defense in action. But EVERYONE here KNOWS
you fear death, my son.. Shit.. I've quoted your exact words enough times
for them to know that... And showed how you LIED to try and
avoid my showing that. think "execreta" (sic).

Mr Q. Z. Diablo

Sep 30, 2002, 6:55:54 PM9/30/02
In article <slrnapgc6o.19ch....@lievre.voute.net>,
pasdespa...@zeouane.org wrote:

> Le Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:41:53 GMT, Mr Q. Z. Diablo
> <jona...@zeouane.org.remove.this.it.is.bollocks> a écrit :
>
> { snip }

> > I've been trying to _do_ that myself. It was Desmond himself who
> > witnessed my relapse after more than 6 months on the wagon.
>

> Was meeting me _that_ monumental ..?

The downside of the wonderful city in which you live is the simple fact
that every fucker there has a sodding fag hanging out of his mouth. Or
her mouth.

Incubus

Sep 30, 2002, 7:18:18 PM9/30/02

> >> Was meeting me _that_ monumental ..?
>
> > The downside of the wonderful city in which you live is the simple fact
> > that every fucker there has a sodding fag hanging out of his mouth. Or
> > her mouth.
>
> 'Her' ?
>
> You were looking at their fucking faces ??!!

if their faces were "fucking" i would look too

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 30, 2002, 9:29:15 PM9/30/02
In article <slrnapgc6o.19ch....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:09:12 +0000
>
>Le Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:41:53 GMT, Mr Q. Z. Diablo
><jona...@zeouane.org.remove.this.it.is.bollocks> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }

>> I've been trying to _do_ that myself. It was Desmond himself who
>> witnessed my relapse after more than 6 months on the wagon.
>
>Was meeting me _that_ monumental ..?
>

>{ snip }

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:09:12 +0000

><m0cl9.15104$g73.3...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>
><jonathan-177BBA...@newsroom.utas.edu.au>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 30, 2002, 9:29:07 PM9/30/02
In article <slrnaphlv7.1chi....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:01:59 +0000

>>> Was meeting me _that_ monumental ..?
>

>> The downside of the wonderful city in which you live is the simple fact
>> that every fucker there has a sodding fag hanging out of his mouth. Or
>> her mouth.
>
>'Her' ?
>
>You were looking at their fucking faces ??!!
>

>*boggle*

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

in.de!e117.dhcp212-198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:01:59 +0000

><slrnapgc6o.19ch....@lievre.voute.net>
><jonathan-7AAF99...@newsroom.utas.edu.au>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 30, 2002, 9:29:13 PM9/30/02
In article <slrnapgh73.19ch....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:34:43 +0000
>
>Le Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:49:23 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>>> We are all 'limited', incubus. However, for most of us, those limits
>>> are located somewhere on the far side of slightly lukewarm dishwater.
>
>> Nevertheless.. I find your obsessive use of 'retard' to be especially
>> disgusting. That particular usage should be reserved for use not
>> more than one a year, rather than every 3 days as you do. I am
>> not as 'strict' as John Rennie... but that particular term is not a
>> 'reasonable' insult. And should be reserved ONLY for the most
>> 'unreasonable' of posts.
>

>I do limit its use, LDB. Around 95% of your posts, make me think of the
>word 'retard'. I only use it relatively infrequently, when you bypass
>your own 'barrier' of mind-blowing stupidity.

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:34:43 +0000

><TtSl9.26989$O8.11...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Sep 30, 2002, 9:29:17 PM9/30/02
In article <slrnapgdks.19ch....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:33:48 +0000

>but i
>you
>
>>> Happy ? No, I think that being happy would equate to being suicidal,
>>> and unless the One leaves, I shan't ever be at that stage. Having said
>>> that, when my time comes (through natural causes), I shall accept it.
>>> Being afraid of dying is (to me) akin to being afraid of living.
>
>> Saving up for those special occasions to avail myself of those one-line
>> replies --
>>
>> Need I say it? of course. It's... ca-ca, desi... pure ca-ca. ca-ca
>wide...
>> ca-ca long.. ca-ca deep. And in the fourth-dimension -- ca-ca time and
>> time again.
>

>Poor show, LDB. Today's 'crop' is of a particularly low quality. Not
>easy to do, of course, bearing in mind the habitually bad quality of
>your whining. Let's see, gimmick n° 131, we have 'first .. second
>line of defense [sic]' ... gimmick n° 130 was what, again ..? Hmm, let
>me check ... ah, yes ... it was 'keeping count'. Now we had gimmick
>n° 96, which was 'plink' ... mildly amusing, but you realised that
>people were still laughing at you. Then there was gimmick n° 93,
>'Uncle Tom' ... that one's still being used ... and then there was ...
>damn, how can one keep track of your 'gimmicks' ..?

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>198-68.noos.FR!not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:33:48 +0000

><LHHl9.280$Zn1.1...@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnapes0h.174g....@lievre.voute.net>
><sWKl9.676$Zn1.1...@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnapeuvc.17nn....@lievre.voute.net>
><UtSl9.26990$O8.11...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>

A Planet Visitor

Oct 1, 2002, 3:02:13 AM10/1/02

> >> Happy ? No, I think that being happy would equate to being suicidal,
> >> and unless the One leaves, I shan't ever be at that stage. Having said
> >> that, when my time comes (through natural causes), I shall accept it.
> >> Being afraid of dying is (to me) akin to being afraid of living.
>
> > Saving up for those special occasions to avail myself of those one-line
> > replies --
> >
> > Need I say it? of course. It's... ca-ca, desi... pure ca-ca. ca-ca wide...
> > ca-ca long.. ca-ca deep. And in the fourth-dimension -- ca-ca time and
> > time again.
>
> Poor show, LDB. Today's 'crop' is of a particularly low quality. Not
> easy to do, of course, bearing in mind the habitually bad quality of
> your whining. Let's see, gimmick n° 131, we have 'first .. second
> line of defense [sic]' ... gimmick n° 130 was what, again ..? Hmm, let
> me check ... ah, yes ... it was 'keeping count'. Now we had gimmick
> n° 96, which was 'plink' ... mildly amusing, but you realised that
> people were still laughing at you. Then there was gimmick n° 93,
> 'Uncle Tom' ... that one's still being used ... and then there was ...
> damn, how can one keep track of your 'gimmicks' ..?

Quote from desi --
"I certainly wouldn't call anything 'a direct quote [sic]',
as 'quote' is not a noun"

Which reaches now to the pinnacle of abuse to be heaped on him --
bitch slap... bitch slap... bitch slap...

A Planet Visitor

Oct 1, 2002, 3:02:13 AM10/1/02

> Le Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:49:23 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip }

> >> We are all 'limited', incubus. However, for most of us, those limits
> >> are located somewhere on the far side of slightly lukewarm dishwater.
>
> > Nevertheless.. I find your obsessive use of 'retard' to be especially
> > disgusting. That particular usage should be reserved for use not
> > more than one a year, rather than every 3 days as you do. I am
> > not as 'strict' as John Rennie... but that particular term is not a
> > 'reasonable' insult. And should be reserved ONLY for the most
> > 'unreasonable' of posts.
>
> I do limit its use, LDB. Around 95% of your posts, make me think of the
> word 'retard'. I only use it relatively infrequently, when you bypass
> your own 'barrier' of mind-blowing stupidity.

That's our boy, FDP... he 'limits' it's use!!! Apparently saving it for
the 'truly retarded.' How very sympathic. We can suppose he limits
his use of the word 'perverse' as well. Saving it for mothers who
have just had their son murdered. LOL. Desmond Coughlan -- Founder
and Charter Life Member of Anti-Mensa International.

A Planet Visitor

Oct 1, 2002, 1:15:35 PM10/1/02

> Le Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:02:13 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> I do limit its use, LDB. Around 95% of your posts, make me think of the
> >> word 'retard'. I only use it relatively infrequently, when you bypass
> >> your own 'barrier' of mind-blowing stupidity.
>
> > That's our boy, FDP... he 'limits' it's use!!!
> ^^^^
> ROTFLMAO !!!

> > Apparently saving it for
> > the 'truly retarded.' How very sympathic.
> ^^^^^^^^^
> ROTFLMAO again !!!
>
> Did you really have to prove my point in such spectacular (or 'spectular',
> (sic) if you prefer ...) fashion, LDB ?
>
> However, the 'keeper' (sic) of them all, is that just after proving himself
> to be a semi-literate retard, LDB hits the '[jack]pot-kettle-black' by

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> posting ...

> > Desmond Coughlan -- Founder and Charter Life Member of Anti-Mensa
> > International.
>

> R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nibble...nibble...nibble.. SNAP.. desi hooked, gaffed and gutted. Simply proving
how easy it is for you to fall back on that most disgusting of terms... it's doesn't
take much to pull your chain. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect reaction
from you. See how your 'limit' is so easily exceeded?

PV

> --
> Desmond Coughlan |THE BITCH DROPPED THE BIKE ON MY TOE
> |SO I DUMPED HER SORRY ASS
> |AND MY 5 KIDS AS WELL

Ready to 'pick' that one up as well... you clumsy anal freak.

A Planet Visitor

Oct 1, 2002, 4:44:50 PM10/1/02

> Le Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:15:35 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip LDB's illiteracy, which is borderline 'retard' }

> >> R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > nibble...nibble...nibble.. SNAP.. desi hooked, gaffed and gutted. Simply proving
> > how easy it is for you to fall back on that most disgusting of terms... it's doesn't
> > take much to pull your chain. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect reaction
> > from you. See how your 'limit' is so easily exceeded?
>
> Translation : 'that evil desi got me again !! Marie-Pascale, bend over,
> ah'm a wantin' me some of the anal !!'

Gee... it seems as if you wish to make a 'sexual connection' to
every comment. Simply showing there is something 'freaky' about
you, IMHO. I just hope that I wasn't 'too intellectual' for you.. in my
use of the word. Since you seem to be confused about its connection
to my meaning, and your apparent belief it has something to do with
sex. If you are still confused, the internet can help.

> > Ready to 'pick' that one up as well... you clumsy anal freak.
>

> Wow, I'm a prophet !!

No... you're just an anal freak. Proven..with that huge gulp you
took. You could not have responded with one single word more
certain to have proven that point -- that word was 'retard.' And I
just fell out of my chair laughing. You probably organize your
socks by alphabetical color. While the big question in your life is --
'Is anal retentive hyphenated?' How's the 'membership drive' going??

PV

PS -- What we all here 'really wonder' is when you are going to say
something rational in respect to the DP. Certainly your expressing
that
1) --- The DP does not deter, and I don't have to prove it' -- and
2) --- The God I don't believe exists has still given humans some
'natural right to life' --- and
3) --- None of the hijackers knew ---

leaves little doubt that you're functioning from a delusional illness,
approaching the pathological.

Incubus

Oct 1, 2002, 5:59:58 PM10/1/02

> Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:26:44 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit
:

> { snip }
>

> >> Happy ? No, I think that being happy would equate to being suicidal,
> >> and unless the One leaves, I shan't ever be at that stage. Having said
> >> that, when my time comes (through natural causes), I shall accept it.
> >> Being afraid of dying is (to me) akin to being afraid of living.
>
> > well i can't deny that being afraid of the inevitable is foolish. Let's
face
> > it, death is inevitable but who said fear was rational? I hope to live a
> > very very long time and i will die when i am tired of life which i am
> > nowhere near yet. Life is too sweet for me at the moment :-)
>
> And for me, but the beauty of living in low-crime Europe, is that we
> don't have to hear, 'Gimmie da money, honkey mothafucka, oh ah toast yo
> ass !!'

really Desi! have you no shame?

Incubus

Oct 1, 2002, 6:55:50 PM10/1/02

> Le Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:59:58 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> And for me, but the beauty of living in low-crime Europe, is that we
> >> don't have to hear, 'Gimmie da money, honkey mothafucka, oh ah toast yo
> >> ass !!'
>
> > really Desi! have you no shame?
>
> Oh, 'alright!!' (sic).
>
> 'Arse'.
>
> Better ?

no mate. you completely missed my point again. I don't beleive this is
another whoosh for you.

A Planet Visitor

Oct 1, 2002, 9:06:11 PM10/1/02

> Le Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:52:41 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip }

> >> Except I didn't. My only mentions of Theodore Frank have been as follows ...
>
> { snip }

> > I was providing an example of the flaw in your argument.
>
> No, you were lying. You said, and I quote _word for word_ ...

> 'You make the statement "Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered again
> if set free."'

Actually, you are the one lying, which demonstrates that you will
use any deception to make a point. A point which rightfully did belong to you,
but you could not be satisfied with that, and needed to add that unique
special lie to the argument... since my EXACT words, and punctuation
were EXACTLY ----

You make the statement "'Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered
again if set free."

This is ACTUALLY a clip and paste from my original comment.
And we see just how devious you are.. since you purposely (just
as in "execreta" (sic)), changed it most subtly... hoping others wouldn't
see. There is a single-quote IMMEDIATELY following that double-quote
which you PURPOSELY deleted. If you are going to 'quote' ME,
then you must ALSO be totally accurate. But you were not.

So, if one wishes to be 'totally pedantic' (a common behavior
of FDP), my entire comment was a plethora of misused 'quotes'
which make any claim that I was 'quoting' quite unreasonable.
Although it would appear as such, to the non-pedantic reader, thus
I accept some blame for a possible misunderstanding. Returning to
my original words, in clip and paste truth... we find I said ----

You make the statement "'Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered

again if set free." I claim you must prove that. You cannot. Thus,
using YOUR logic the negative suddenly becomes TRUE, and voilà --
I have proved that 'Theodore Frank will murder again."

---- Including all misplaced quotation marks. Now you will see, my
presumed 'quote' of you, does not BEGIN with double-quotes, but
is a double-quote followed immediately by a single-quote, which is
actually NEVER closed. I seem to have thrown single and double
quotes about with abandon. Because of another double-quote before
closing that single-quote. Double-quote - single-quote - double-
quote - single-quote - double-quote.So who the hell knows WHAT I was
'quoting'??? Thus, I freely admit to a 'grammatical' mistake, but
pedantically (you are familiar with that), deny that I was providing a
'quote' since I never closed what you presume was a quote from you.
I accept that it is gravely flawed punctuation, but I deny any 'intent'
to deceive, Rather that my thinking as I posted, provided a
punctuation which was confusing and incorrect. Even presuming
'my invention' it is incorrect. Since an 'open quote,' must be closed,
before the next quote. But, due to the fact it WAS incorrect, you
cannot claim it was a 'correct' quote from you. At the worst, it
can only be ignored, as meaningless. But YOU were the one
DEVIOUS, in another desi SODS, when you could have taken
the high ground by leaving in that single-quote, without it affecting
your argument one tiny bit.

> The quotation marks (irrespective of your cutesy little 'invention')
> indicate that I posted those words. I did not. Thus, you are <drum
> roll ...> a liar.

And here, in this post, we have the methods that desi often uses.
Not intent to merely 'get me' (since he most certainly found some
flaw in my post in respect to how it looked). That was NOT ENOUGH.
He needed that last bit of deception to believe he could make his
point. Had he left that single-quote in, he was on very substantial
ground. But the MOMENT he used DECEPTION, by purposely
deleting it (as he changed 'execreta' (sic) as well), his entire
persona came to the forefront. Even when having been perhaps
'right' to feel offended, he needed to LIE, by changing the exact
words and punctuation I had used. And so long as he LIES, his
words are meaningless.

> { snip remainder of LDB 'gimmicks' designed to divert attention from his
> almost total ignorance of logic }

Now we get to the meat of it.. Find an excuse to avoid the truth
that the argument you presented is fatally flawed. Suck the
very heart out of the logical principles involved. Clip it all,
and claim victory because of misplaced quotation marks. In fact,
the total ignorance of logic is yours, sport. And as usual, you've
picked out a means to ignore that fundamental lapse of logic.
I had reworded the question, in the post you're now responding to,
and you've again deceptively avoided the argument by relying on
pedantic principles, and simply clipping it out.

So again, without quoting anyone, let me put some statements into
the framework of a Theodore Frank dialog. If it is said that --

--- Theodore Frank would have murdered.

And that cannot be proven. That does not make TRUE the statement --

---- Theodore Frank would not have murdered.

The two statements are totally independent. Both requiring PROOF
for either to be true. Of course, IF one of them were to be or become
true, the other would be false. But lacking such proof NOTHING can
be said of either of them. That principle is clear to a 5th Grader,
and in fact, does not require any course in Logic, since it is so
obviously true from principles innate to what we understand as 'true'
and 'false.'

So now turning to YOUR statement. Allow me to resubmit it --

"It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter."

And you had argued that your statement was true, standing alone
without proof -- because retentionists cannot 'prove' that --

The DP deters.

Yet looking at the Theodore Frank statements it is obvious
that stating --

'The DP deters'

And being unable to prove that statement... does NOT make TRUE the
statement --

'The DP does not deter'

So it IS necessary for you to prove that 'it does not deter.'

Both of those statement, although contrary, remain as propositions.
Unproven propositions. Both requiring proof to be true. Lacking
such proof, nothing can be said in respect to each of them.

> <cue whingeing cries of, 'so is it a language or not ??!!'>

If anyone presumes that saying 'You make' implies that I mean 'you
made,' I apologize. I did not MEAN that you 'HAD SAID' those very
words, and was expressing them in the form of an example of the
argument of 'one cannot prove a negative.' Given that I offer such
an apology, are you prepared to both admit that you also did not quote
ME accurately (while also deceptive in trying to portray my words),
and are you prepared to admit that your statement --

"It is not necessary for abolitionists to 'prove' that it does not deter."

Is TOTALLY illogical and false?

Those, of course, ARE your exact words. And they are as false as
any presumption that might be made that I provided your exact
words in a theoretical scenario presuming 'you make...' means that
I am stating 'you made...'

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Oct 1, 2002, 9:29:02 PM10/1/02
In article <slrnapkhi7.1hsk....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 01:05:12 +0000
>
>Le Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:49:24 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>>> Happy ? No, I think that being happy would equate to being suicidal,
>>> and unless the One leaves, I shan't ever be at that stage. Having said
>>> that, when my time comes (through natural causes), I shall accept it.
>>> Being afraid of dying is (to me) akin to being afraid of living.
>

>> Saving up for those special occasions to avail myself of those one-line
>> replies --
>>
>> Need I say it? of course. It's... ca-ca, desi... pure ca-ca. ca-ca
>wide...
>> ca-ca long.. ca-ca deep. And in the fourth-dimension -- ca-ca time and
>> time again.
>

>'ca-ca' ? Ah, yes ... I did authorise you to use it. It had slipped
>my mind.
>
>Carry on.

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 01:05:12 +0000

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Oct 1, 2002, 9:29:07 PM10/1/02
In article <slrnapjnon.1fi1....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:44:55 +0000
>
>Le Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:15:35 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>

>{ snip LDB's illiteracy, which is borderline 'retard' }
>
>>> R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>> nibble...nibble...nibble.. SNAP.. desi hooked, gaffed and gutted. Simply
>proving
>> how easy it is for you to fall back on that most disgusting of terms...
>it's doesn't
>> take much to pull your chain. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect
>reaction
>> from you. See how your 'limit' is so easily exceeded?
>
>Translation : 'that evil desi got me again !! Marie-Pascale, bend over,
>ah'm a wantin' me some of the anal !!'
>

>> Ready to 'pick' that one up as well... you clumsy anal freak.
>
>Wow, I'm a prophet !!
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Oct 1, 2002, 9:29:05 PM10/1/02
In article <slrnapk2dt.1g66....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:46:55 +0000
>
>Le Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:52:41 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }

>>> Except I didn't. My only mentions of Theodore Frank have been as follows
>
>{ snip }
>
>> I was providing an example of the flaw in your argument.
>
>No, you were lying. You said, and I quote _word for word_ ...
>
>'You make the statement "Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered again
>if set free."'
>

>The quotation marks (irrespective of your cutesy little 'invention')
>indicate that I posted those words. I did not. Thus, you are <drum
>roll ...> a liar.
>

>{ snip remainder of LDB 'gimmicks' designed to divert attention from his
> almost total ignorance of logic }
>

><cue whingeing cries of, 'so is it a language or not ??!!'>
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Oct 1, 2002, 9:29:06 PM10/1/02
In article <slrnapk6qp.1g66....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:02:01 +0000

>Le Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:59:58 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>
>>> And for me, but the beauty of living in low-crime Europe, is that we
>>> don't have to hear, 'Gimmie da money, honkey mothafucka, oh ah toast yo
>>> ass !!'
>
>> really Desi! have you no shame?
>
>Oh, 'alright!!' (sic).
>
>'Arse'.
>
>Better ?
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>not-for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:02:01 +0000

><LHHl9.280$Zn1.1...@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnapes0h.174g....@lievre.voute.net>
><sWKl9.676$Zn1.1...@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnapeuvc.17nn....@lievre.voute.net>
><b7Ll9.680$Zn1.1...@newsfep1-gui.server.ntli.net>
><slrnapk216.1g66....@lievre.voute.net>
><2Wom9.141$W37....@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net>

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Oct 1, 2002, 9:29:04 PM10/1/02
In article <slrnapk216.1g66....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:40:06 +0000

>Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:26:44 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>>> Happy ? No, I think that being happy would equate to being suicidal,
>>> and unless the One leaves, I shan't ever be at that stage. Having said
>>> that, when my time comes (through natural causes), I shall accept it.
>>> Being afraid of dying is (to me) akin to being afraid of living.
>

>> well i can't deny that being afraid of the inevitable is foolish. Let's
>face
>> it, death is inevitable but who said fear was rational? I hope to live a
>> very very long time and i will die when i am tired of life which i am
>> nowhere near yet. Life is too sweet for me at the moment :-)
>

>And for me, but the beauty of living in low-crime Europe, is that we
>don't have to hear, 'Gimmie da money, honkey mothafucka, oh ah toast yo
>ass !!'
>

><fx: waits calmly to witness LDB going ballistic ...>
>
>... and we don't have to worry about being wrongully put to death by the
>state, at the behest of a vengeful and barely literate electorate.

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

for-mail
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:40:06 +0000

Dr. Dolly Coughlan

Oct 1, 2002, 9:29:20 PM10/1/02
In article <slrnapj1fd.1e59....@lievre.voute.net>, Desmond
Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> writes:

>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi
>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>

>Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:24:30 +0000
>
>Le Tue, 01 Oct 2002 07:02:13 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a
>écrit :
>
>{ snip }
>

>>> I do limit its use, LDB. Around 95% of your posts, make me think of the
>>> word 'retard'. I only use it relatively infrequently, when you bypass
>>> your own 'barrier' of mind-blowing stupidity.
>
>> That's our boy, FDP... he 'limits' it's use!!!
> ^^^^
>ROTFLMAO !!!
>
>> Apparently saving it for
>> the 'truly retarded.' How very sympathic.
> ^^^^^^^^^
>ROTFLMAO again !!!
>
>Did you really have to prove my point in such spectacular (or 'spectular',
>(sic) if you prefer ...) fashion, LDB ?
>
>However, the 'keeper' (sic) of them all, is that just after proving himself
>to be a semi-literate retard, LDB hits the '[jack]pot-kettle-black' by

>posting ...
>
>> Desmond Coughlan -- Founder and Charter Life Member of Anti-Mensa
>> International.
>
>R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>--
>Desmond Coughlan |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38
>desmond @ zeouane.org |BONY#48 ANORAK#11
>http: // www . zeouane . org
>

> ------------------- Headers --------------------

>From: Desmond Coughlan <pasdespa...@zeouane.org>
>Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty
>Subject: Re: Rex Mays: Attention Dezi

>Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:24:30 +0000

><TtSl9.26989$O8.11...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>
><slrnapgh73.19ch....@lievre.voute.net>
><VLbm9.32983$g73.1...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>

A Planet Visitor

Oct 2, 2002, 12:45:21 AM10/2/02

"Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message

> Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:26:44 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a écrit :
>
> { snip }

<rest clipped>

> And for me, but the beauty of living in low-crime Europe, is that we
> don't have to hear, 'Gimmie da money, honkey mothafucka, oh ah toast yo
> ass !!'

You and Hugh are quite a team... Both reveling in your feeling that
-- I just thank the Good Lord that Europe was cleansed of it's undesirables.--

God... this has become sickening. The racist attitudes said in
such frivolous terms is monstrous... nothing short of monstrous.

PV

A Planet Visitor

Oct 2, 2002, 12:45:21 AM10/2/02

"Incubus" <inc...@river.styx> wrote in message news:2Wom9.141$W37....@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net...
ROTFLMAO.. He's a racist pig.. and everyone knows it. Wake up
and smell the coffee. It's Black against White in a race war that
he would be most happy with. And I really don't think he'd cares
who would win.

PV

A Planet Visitor

Oct 2, 2002, 3:05:30 AM10/2/02

> I was off to bed, but this one shouldn't take long ...

> Le Wed, 02 Oct 2002 01:06:11 GMT, A Planet Visitor <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> a écrit :
>
> { snip }
>
> >> No, you were lying. You said, and I quote _word for word_ ...
> >>
> >> 'You make the statement "Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered again
> >> if set free."'
>
> > Actually, you are the one lying, which demonstrates that you will
> > use any deception to make a point. A point which rightfully did belong to you,
> > but you could not be satisfied with that, and needed to add that unique
> > special lie to the argument... since my EXACT words, and punctuation
> > were EXACTLY ----
> >
> > You make the statement "'Theodore Frank would NOT have murdered
> > again if set free."
> >
> > This is ACTUALLY a clip and paste from my original comment.
> > And we see just how devious you are.. since you purposely (just
> > as in "execreta" (sic)), changed it most subtly... hoping others wouldn't
> > see. There is a single-quote IMMEDIATELY following that double-quote
> > which you PURPOSELY deleted. If you are going to 'quote' ME,
> > then you must ALSO be totally accurate. But you were not.
>
> Ho, ho, ho ... FW is a ... well, a moron, to start off with. And a
> 'retard' ? Yes, yes ... a rarely used word, but apt nonetheless.

Not so long as you 'changed' my words. You can squirm and
wiggle all you wish, in believing how you 'interpret' it, or how you
presume I 'interpreted it' before, but your post was NOT my
exact words. You left out a single-quotation mark. You need
to be more careful, when you're 'quoting' me.

> What I did, LDB, was to swap the 'quotes' (sic) around to conform to
> standard English. Single quotation marks, double quotation marks for
> a quotation within a quotation. Anyone wishing to see your deception
> in all its glory, need only look here ...

url:http://groups.google.fr/groups?q=g:thl2512923616d&dq=&hl=fr&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=Yvzl9.21957%24g73.611756%40twister.tam
pabay.rr.com&rnum=19

Yes... anyone can go there, and see that you did not quote me
accurately... Clearly, within that comment was " followed immediately
by ' (which you omitted).

> The meaning stays the same. As does your lie. Oh, and lest I forget ...
> spank ... spank ... spank ...

Hello.. who the hell are you to DEFINE the 'meaning stays the same'
if you CHANGED the MEANING? In fact, what you claimed I
had quoted of you, was not accurate.

> { snip an obsessive 150 lines, attempting to confuse the 'reader' into
> thinking that I stated that Theodore Frank would not have murdered.
> when it's obvious that I didn't say it }

You still haven't answered your -- the DP does not deter -- moronic statement
you made. Just more of your 'devious' behavior. What's that now? -
Devious deletion of a single-quote mark, and devious change of
excreta to 'execreta' (sic).

Incubus

Oct 2, 2002, 4:08:13 AM10/2/02

"A Planet Visitor" <abc...@zbqytr.ykq> wrote in message

if he doesn't care who wins then he isn't a racist :-P

> PV

John Rennie

Oct 2, 2002, 5:22:14 AM10/2/02

> "Desmond Coughlan" <pasdespa...@zeouane.org> wrote in message
> > Le Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:26:44 +0100, Incubus <inc...@river.styx> a
écrit :

> > { snip }
>
> <rest clipped>
>
> > And for me, but the beauty of living in low-crime Europe, is that we
> > don't have to hear, 'Gimmie da money, honkey mothafucka, oh ah toast yo
> > ass !!'
>
> You and Hugh are quite a team... Both reveling in your feeling that
> -- I just thank the Good Lord that Europe was cleansed of it's
undesirables.--

> God... this has become sickening. The racist attitudes said in
> such frivolous terms is monstrous... nothing short of monstrous.
>
> PV

Careful now. You've got to remember that Desmond believes or says
he believes that nothing posted on this news group matters a damn. Of
course he is yet again kidding himself and when you consider the amount
of time he spends here and the number of posts he initiates and responds
to, this news group must represent the core of his life. It's different
for
you and I; we are retired and we have the necessary leisure, and in your
case the excessive energy, to devote a portion of our life to Usenet.
Desmond, a working 35 year old, spends far too much of his time here.
Other parts of his existence must suffer and I am sure he is only to
aware of that and yet he has to prove to himself that nothing he says
here matters. That is why he has to make the above type of comment.
I assure you he is not a racist, he is just a bloody fool. It's silly to
try
to deceive others but it is disastrous when one deceives oneself.

A Planet Visitor

Oct 2, 2002, 6:01:27 PM10/2/02

"Incubus" <inc...@river.styx> wrote in message news:4Qxm9.105$Af2....@newsfep3-gui.server.ntli.net...
Huh????.. ever hear of 'the Human Race'? The very idea of pitting
Black against White, and sitting back to watch.. not caring who
'wins,' is a destructive process to the entire 'human race.' It is
the personification of racism. And that behavior is exactly what
he now shows. The 'Black criminal' (I mean, in desi's view aren't
ALL criminals Black?) pitted against the White victim (I mean, in
desi's view he's certainly portrayed the 'victim' as White, in another
of his many, sickening examples).

In point of fact, he has expressed those same words in a past
example... except for one particular word he has added -- 'honkey.'
Thus certainly now presuming to make it 'Black criminal' on 'White
victim.'

PV

> > PV

It is loading more messages.