Real Photos of Electric Chair Victim (Caution--Graphic!) (Please Read)

Marc Pederson

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99
These are actual photos of the results of a recent execution in Florida.
Shame on us all!

--
To send me an email, remove all X's from the "reply to" email address. I
do this to cut down on SPAM.

PLMerite

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99

Marc Pederson wrote in message ...

>These are actual photos of the results of a recent execution in Florida.
>Shame on us all!

Almost certainly an easier, better-looking death than his victim(s).

Shame on him for being a murderer.

Regards, PLMerite

Marc Pederson

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99
Well, then it seems to me that we, as a society, are no better than the
scum we seek to punish. An "eye for an eye" makes the whole world blind!

In article <82un77$59h$1...@autumn.news.rcn.net>, stoc...@smokebomb.hill
says...

har...@postoffice.pacbell.net

Dec 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/11/99

Marc Pederson wrote:

> These are actual photos of the results of a recent execution in Florida.
> Shame on us all!
>

> --
> To send me an email, remove all X's from the "reply to" email address. I
> do this to cut down on SPAM.

I was going to suggest that you now post before and after pictures of Allen
Lee Davis's victims but your pictures didn't come through -- just as well.
I'm not sure I could take the pictures of the children.

Case summary excerpted from www.prodeathpenalty.com -- Executions July
1999.

> Allen Lee Davis was convicted of killing a pregnant Jacksonville woman and her two young daughters on May 11 in
> 1982. Davis, 54, was convicted of murdering Nancy Weiler, a Westinghouse executive's wife in Jacksonville who was
> three months pregnant when she was killed in 1982. Mrs. Weiler was "beaten almost beyond recognition," with a .357,
> hit over 25 times in the face and head. Her 9-year-old daughter Kristina was tied up and shot twice in the face, and
> her 5-year-old daughter Katherine was shot as she was trying to run away and then her skull was beaten in with the
> gun. The murders occurred the day before Kristina's 10th birthday. The Weilers were neighbors of Davis's parents
> and after the murders, Davis stole a camera and some jewelry. The Weiler family was about to move and Nancy's
> husband John had gone ahead to Pennsylvania to await his family. Two other death warrants have been issued in
> the case in last 13 years. 37 at the time of the murders, Davis had a string of felony convictions to his credit and was
> on parole for armed robbery at the time.

Mitchell Holman

Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
In article <MPG.12bc9cb6...@news.erols.com>, marcXXXX...@yahoo.com (Marc Pederson) wrote:
}
}
}
}These are actual photos of the results of a recent execution in Florida.

1) We have seen this photos before. Lots. And they
add nothing to the discussions here.

2) This is a discussion group, not a binary group. If
you want people to see these images, then post the
URL of the website you grabbed them from and leave
it at that.

Warnock

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
PLMerite wrote in message <82un77$59h$1...@autumn.news.rcn.net>...

>Marc Pederson wrote in message ...
>>These are actual photos of the results of a recent execution in Florida.
>>Shame on us all!

>Almost certainly an easier, better-looking death than his victim(s).

Now you lowering yourself to the standard of a convicted murderer. The way
the DP is practised in America, I'm sure that it not acting as a deterent to
would be murderers.

>Shame on him for being a murderer.

Murderers, by definition are abnormal. The logic being that if a normal
person would not murder, then anyone that does murder is abnormal - or
insane.
Now people who are abnormal need treatment, not DP.

Sharpjfa

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99
>Subject: Re: Real Photos of Electric Chair Victim (Caution--Graphic!) (Please
>Read)
>From: "Warnock" war...@pop.co.za
>Date: Fri, 17 December 1999 01:34 PM EST

abnormal does not mean insane.

sharpjfa
Justice For All websites http://www.jfa.net http://prodeathpenalty.com
http://murdervictims.com

Overwhelmingly, the US criminal justice system benefits criminals, dishonors
victims and contributes to future victimizations.