spike is a little asshole

Liz Bateman

Jul 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/5/00
spike...do us all a favor, why don't you? Go in the bathroom, grab a
bottle of whatever meds you stopped taking, take them all at once and
swallow a couple of bottles of vodka afterward?

Go spike, do it now.

Panther

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
Views of the past lis.....isn't that what you told jean's friend andre to
do???? Something that you told greg similarily? Don't you ever learn?

Panther

Liz Bateman <sim...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

spike

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
she is filling in for the michigan doctor, i guess.

Bobbi Perrin

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
Liz,

Please please please don't type stuff like this. I have noticed that you
are upset with spike, but please... this is not the way to handle your
anger. I don't condone egging anyone to commit su*cide. I cringed
inside when I read this. Please if you need to talk, to vent, you do
have a support system. That is what a support system is for. Doing this
here in the NG, can only serve to reinforce the negativity and escalate
the whole flame war thing. You also make yourself more of a target this
way. What spike has said about rosee and her daughter upset me too... but
I also see that spike is feeling defensive over being publicly doubted as
to the truth of his trial. Really no one's personal life is anyone's
business in this NG. Whether it is true or not... it is the reality of
the person living that life. Not mine, not yours, not anyone else's.
Why why why are we attacking each other's lives, over and over again?
What is gained by doing this? Some relief from pain? I think not...

I am so sad to see so much pain here... to see... the endless cycle of
lashing out, lashing back. Makes me want to crawl into a dark space and
cry.

Liz please take some time for yourself and take a deep cleansing
breath... no one here is really an enemy. Just a bunch of people who
have been abused... much "reaction" going on here... and so little
"action".

With love,

Bobbi

toto

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
On Wed, 05 Jul 2000 17:46:16 -0700, Liz Bateman
<sim...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>spike...do us all a favor, why don't you? Go in the bathroom, grab a
>bottle of whatever meds you stopped taking, take them all at once and
>swallow a couple of bottles of vodka afterward?
>
>Go spike, do it now.
>
>spike wrote:

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

From:
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/suicide/info/

12. How does suicide affect friends and family members?

Suicide is often extremely traumatic for the friends and family
members that remain (the survivors), even though people that attempt
suicide often think that no-one cares about them. In addition to
the feelings of grief normally associated with a person's death,
there may be guilt, anger, resentment, remorse, confusion and great
distress over unresolved issues. The stigma surrounding suicide can
make it extremely difficult for survivors to deal with their grief
and can cause them also to feel terribly isolated.

Survivors often find that people relate differently to them after
the suicide, and may be very reluctant to talk about what has
happened for fear of condemnation. They often feel like a failure
because someone they cared so much about has chosen to suicide,
and may also be fearful of forming any new relationships because of
the intense pain they have experienced through the relationship with
the person who has completed suicide.

People who have experienced the suicide of someone they cared deeply
about can benefit from "survivor groups", where they can relate to
people who have been through a similar experience, and know they
will be accepted without being judged or condemned. Most
counselling services should be able to refer people to groups in
their local area. Survivor groups, counselling and other
appropriate help can be of tremendous assistance in easing the
intense burden of unresolved feelings that suicide survivors often
carry.

The suicide-survivors mailing list provides such a group via
electronic mail. See the resource list companion posting mentioned
at the top of this posting for more information.

Copyright 1994, 1995, 1996 by Graham Stoney
<gre...@research.canon.com.au>.
This article may be freely redistributed for personal use or via
Usenet News provided that this copyright message remains intact.
Any other form of commercial distribution requires explicit
permission from the author.

Dorothy

source unknown

spike

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
ok lix i smoked the whole bag, but it only made me hungry.

spike

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
so you are worried, that some one that tells survivors to off themselves, is
upset with me?
please leave me out of your posts, or if you are going to talk about me
accept i will do the same.
i hate this fat, ugly, stupid pro-suicide, unfit mom, i don't need your help
to make this clear ok?
you don't have the rights to talk about me, understand that?
when you put my name in the subject line you are saying spike me. but you
must be new and don't know?
spike

Bobbi Perrin

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
Spike, my words were merely observations of what I feel I have been witnessing
happening here in the NG that I care about so much. I made no negative inference
to you spike. I noted an emotion I felt was being expressed IMHO
inappropriately! I too have huge triggers over suicide. Someone once dear to
me, killed themselves almost 5 years ago. This was not a post about you Spike.
There is a lot of hurting going on here with many many people. I have
acknowledged that here in numerous posts today. I have not pointed fingers at
anyone, nor made any personal judgments against anyone. I am sorry if you felt I
was talking badly about you. Could you please point out what I said that was so
wrong? BTW I did not create the subject line, I replied to a thread that was
already created. Please do not attribute things to me that I did not do nor
things I did not say or mean. I am addressing the pain I see...and I also
acknowledged the anger I wondered you must feel at having your trial stuff
doubted. But I guess you missed that post. Sorry Spike. I tend to read most
of the posts in the NG before I post an email or engage in a thread. I truly
try very hard to be careful of my words, to think things out before I post.
Somehow I guess I have failed that here. I will try harder.

And no Spike I am not new here. I have been here for about 5 years. I don't
post often... or at best I post infrequently.

Peace, hope, wisdom,

Bobbi (aka Seeker)

spike

Jul 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/6/00
how much do you care, as much as me? do you nail the ppl that post porn links here?

do you care enough to help the new ppl?

so you are not being very smart, lix has stated her uses ppl's triggers against
them, please be more care in this place you care about so much.

joel washington, brian clark, martin kurse, evy my sister in law, all my music
heros, so we can hide from that facts and wait for the next lix or try and stop it.
What do you like best the sit and wait?

my concern is a person like you with triggers gets told to off yourself, then is
triggered by lix and told again and you do it.

spike

Bobbi Perrin

Jul 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/7/00
Spike I can deal with my triggers, *and I did disagree with Liz telling someone to off
themselves. What is it that you dislike about my post or me so much? What makes you
pose a question asking me if I want to help the new people? How do you think I am not
doing that? What has lead you to question me in a manner that insinuates that I don't
care about new comers. Is it because I won't scream at anyone? Why are you writing
these things to me? And BTW I am a very smart person... I don't have to prove that to
anyone ever. Why do you belittle me this way? I take very good care of myself...
and it is not only Liz that causes me to cry over this NG. It is different people,
different issues, different statements that have been said. I have the right to post
what I feel and about what I think without having to defend my values, my principals,
what I stand for or against, who I am for or against, etc... I am doing what *I feel is
right for me, and what *MY heart leads me to say. I don't have to post replies to the
posts you feel I should, ought, to be replying to. I write when *I see something that
*I feel strongly, deeply and personally about. Please you don't know who I email, who
I am, what I feel, so how could you ever be privvy to knowledge that would allow you to
TELL me what I SHOULD be writing about? I posted my disagreement with Liz for
telling anyone to kill themselves. I disagreed with her, as I would with anyone who
would ever tell anyone to do that. I guess my post just wasn't flamey enough. I did
not call Liz names or attack her. Does my unwillingness to indulge in namecalling get
me labeled pro-abuse now? I feel by reading your words to me that my *choice of how I
show my displeasure proves to you that I endorse abuse, because you have noted I don't
respond to so many other posts... you somehow have decided that I sit silent, and only
jump in to egg the abusers on? And in order to prove that I am not endorsing abuse or
abusers I would have to post replies to posts *YOU think merit response and in the
manner *YOU best feels displays the right and proper way to treat anyone who posts
things *YOU want me to not like for the same reasons because *YOU have decided those
are the posts that perpetuate abuse? I am me Spike. I am not in your mind, I have no
way of knowing what you are thinking, what posts you would rather I write responses
to. I give up. It is crap like this that makes me fed up with this place! This is so
downright manipulative... it stinks! I said disagreed with what I saw you post about
rosee's daughter's rape. I wrote one fecking line! I said I disagreed with that being
said to rosee about her daughter. One fucking line Spike and your name wasn't even in
that same sentence! In the *VERY fucking next sentence I then went on to say... that
you were attacked in a similiar manner and that was wrong also, I used your name
there. FUCKING WHY DON'T YA WRITE NASTY SHIT ABOUT ME NOW FOR TRYING TO SHOW EMPATHY
FOR YOU OR ANYONE SPIKE!!!! FUCKING SHOOT THIS STUPID IGNORANT HELPLESS, CLUELESS
abuse supporting, bitch.
.
SPIKE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! You have twisted every fucking thing I wrote from my
heart. Is it because I won't join you in abusing Liz or anyone you dislike? I work
so hard at staying focused... of treating everyone kindly... and you fucking try to
hurt me for attempting to focus on addressing issues and writing things I fucking
*thought were positive healing, supportive things.

Spike I have held my tongue countless times when you have gone off on numerous
people. I am sorry I didn't/don't measure up to your high standards of AAR posting
etiquette! I abase my self and hide my slovenly face in awe of your superior caring,
kind, gentle ways you treat people. I have so much to learn, yet I am far to ignorant
of what is right and proper. It would take far too much from you to have to lower
yourself to my dispicable level merely for the purpose to educate me properly.

I HATE THIS FUCKING NG!!!! I FUCKING HATE THIS NG!!!!

SHOVE THIS FUCKING PLACE!!!!

Bobbi