Houstonian in Hell (humor)

pat

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
Houstonian in Hell

A Houstonian dies and goes to hell. While down there the Devil notices
that the Houstonian is not suffering like the rest. He checks the
gauges and sees that it's 90 degrees and about 80% humidity. So he goes

over to the Houstonian and asks why he's so happy.

The Houstonian says, "I like it here. The temperature is just like
Houston in June.

The Devil isn't happy with the Houstonian's answer and decides to get
him, so he goes over and turns up the temperature to 100 degrees and the

humidity to 90%. After turning everything up he goes looking for the
Houstonian. He finds him standing around unbuttoning his shirt, just as

happy as can be. The Devil quizzes the Houstonian again as to why he's
so happy.

The Houstonian says, "This is even better. It's like Houston in July."
The Devil, now upset, decides to really make the Houstonian really
suffer. He goes over to the controls and turns the heat up to 120
degrees and the humidity to 100%. "Now lets see what the Houstonian is
up to," he says. So he goes looking for the Houstonian again. He finds

him taking his shirt off, even happier then before. The Devil can't
figure it out. He asks the Houstonian why he's happy now.

The Houstonian replies, "This is great, it's just like Houston in
August." The Devil says, "That's it, I'll get this guy." He goes over
and turns the temperature down to a freezing 25 degrees. "Let's see
what the Houstonian has to say about this."

The Devil looks around and finds the Houstonian jumping up and down for
joy and yelling

"THE ASTROS HAVE FINALLY WON THE WORLD SERIES!"

--

pat

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
pat...@onramp.net
pat...@asarian-host.org

HLewis2064

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
my goodness, is it really that hot over there?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!
it is supposed to warm up over the next week here, and at least it isn't
raining today.
hayley

"I thought that my pride was lost for good
But i know that i can make it because there
is something inside so Strong"
:-Labi Siffre

b...@ns.asarian.org

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
*LOL*

How true it is!

*looks to make sure we're not already in Hell with this heatwave that
~!must!~ be coming from Hell!

Thanks for the humor.. time to go back out into the convection oven to run
some errands.

TWC, a Houstonian who is well-done.

In article <35C79893...@onramp.net>,

--
"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"-L. Paige
http://members.xoom.com/TWCrew

Linda -2creus

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
Good one, Pat. :)