Cancer Quiz (Type C Personality test)

Alan B. Mac Farlane

Mar 14, 2009, 10:22:51 PM3/14/09

Hey guys and gals - here is the quiz straight up.

I will go into a discourse about it at the bottom, and if this is an
interest to you, would recommend you print this out and answer the 20
prompted quests directly - as always, sometimes or never - as honestly as
you can. (the number 2, 1, and 0 as a scoring later can be helpful to
this same scale of always, sometimes or never - respectively).

Type "C" Quiz

1. I have difficulty showing anger.

2. I often feel overwhelmed by my problems.

3. I often lie in bed in the morning feeling depressed, thinking it's
just not worth it to get up.

4. I have trouble confronting people when I think they've hurt me.

5. When I fail at something, I blame myself for a long time afterward.

6. When I make plans, I usually assume they will be canceled or turn out
badly.

7. If I have a symptom such as a cough or a pain, I will delay going to
the doctor, hoping it will go away.

8. When I have a symptom that doesn't go away, I assume it can't be
cured, so I avoid telling the doctor about it.

9. I often feel alienated, separated or different from other people.

10. I put on a "happy face" even when I feel unhappy.

11. I tend to have a few close relationships.

12. I feel as if I can do little to change my life.

13. When I have an argument, I usually feel guilty.

14. I sometimes think that life is just not worth living.

15. As a child, I often felt lonely or alienated from my family.

16. When a disappointment occurs, I tend to dwell on it for a long period
of time.

17. I would rather not attempt a really difficult task then run the risk
of failing at it.

18. I often deal with stressful situations by having a drink, smoke or
two, taking a pill.

19. I pride myself on being in control and don't reveal my true feelings
to anyone.

20. When I'm unhappy or depressed, I feel I have no one I can talk to.

///////////

Ok, the scoring is always, sometimes or never.

If you score 6 "always" of the 20 quests, then you have the cancer
personality at work, and needs some attention there (scaled at a score of
12 or higher with the numbers). Some people will easy score in the high
teens - dont fret - these personality traits can be changed.

Just take one of the always or sometimes each day - and make it a never or
a no or a zero.

Such as revealing your true feelings to safe people or in necessary
situations, and humble oneself out of the pride of being in control. Wear
your sad face when you are sad, and happy when you are happy, or what ever
is going on. Know the different between healthy and toxic guilt in having
an open discussion that just looks like a fight - but really isn't. Stuff
like that.

I never said the change wasn't going to be easy, just not to fret, it is
workable - if you want to do the work. And to be honest - it can hurt
like hell and scare the be-ggeee-zeus out of you for a few moments out of
your very long life.

I put this thing up on my refigator or bathroom mirror to look at
everyday, and get my personality style off that list. And hopefully on to
someplace else that is healthier and more balanced on the middle path.

Ciao

SumBuddie