Arrest Warrant

Me

Nov 19, 2003, 9:18:04 PM11/19/03
Is anyone surprised that he has been accused again? I'm only surprised that
he wasn't able to buy his way out of it.

"mamawolf" <mama...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message

> issued for *multiple counts* of child molestation.
>
> oy fucking vey.
>

> --
> For more information about this NNTP posting service, contact:
> he...@asarian-host.net -- for all info about our server.
> If you want an anonymous account, visit our sign-up page:
>
> https://asarian-host.net/cgi-bin/signup.cgi

slykitten

Nov 19, 2003, 11:09:22 PM11/19/03
the guy is sick and pathetic!! maybe someone will help him to succeed with
that whole notion of suicide should he no longer be able to have kids in his
life? guess one could only hope....

--
"Many have forgotten this truth, but you must not forget it.
You remain responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message

> that was issued this afternoon. Mark G. is his attorney - he is in
Modesto
> and will be in Santa Barbara tomorrow - the bail is three million and he
> will probably be processed and bailed out tomorrow - if he makes it that
> far. I predicted last time that if he got as far as being arrested there
> would be a suicide. I still see that as a strong possibility. He has
> definitely said that if he can no long have "children in his life" then he
> would die.

> "mamawolf" <mama...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
>

> > issued for *multiple counts* of child molestation.
> >
> > oy fucking vey

snowleopard

Nov 19, 2003, 11:11:08 PM11/19/03
For a second I thought it said he was (Mark G) in Molesto

Laurels

Nov 20, 2003, 8:53:50 AM11/20/03
"Me" <neve...@home.com> wrote in message news:<wvVub.7432$n56....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

> Is anyone surprised that he has been accused again? I'm only surprised that
> he wasn't able to buy his way out of it.

Yet. I'll be astonished if he's actually convicted and imprisoned.

Catherine

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:58:46 AM11/20/03
yes, me too.

"Laurels" <lau...@asarian-host.org> wrote in message

Luna

Nov 20, 2003, 1:12:54 PM11/20/03
tinytim wrote:

> Hi Catherine....
>
> I second that, and go one further, if he gets convicted and
> imprisoned I'll show my ass on top of the tower in Seattle, on the
> coldest day of the year...
>
> There's more chance of seeing God than him getting jail time.
>
> And..... the reason for his arrest at this time is that the law was
> changed as a direct result of the last fiasco, and now the kid can't
> pull out and make deal for money.................. That'll e a
> real pisser for Mike's lawyers I bet ;-)

Apparently there's video evidence of some kind.
My prediction: overdose.

Jean

> Asa

> "Laurels" <lau...@asarian-host.org> wrote in message

> https://asarian-host.net/cgi-bin/signup.cgi

Shardik

Nov 20, 2003, 1:27:05 PM11/20/03

"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message

> that was issued this afternoon. Mark G. is his attorney - he is in
Modesto
> and will be in Santa Barbara tomorrow - the bail is three million and he
> will probably be processed and bailed out tomorrow - if he makes it that
> far. I predicted last time that if he got as far as being arrested there
> would be a suicide.

Hmmmm. I was thinking he'd skip to France or somewhere. Isn't there some
famous child molester wanted in the US who's living there?
Shar

Phoenix8

Nov 20, 2003, 2:06:31 PM11/20/03

"Shardik" <shard...@earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
ZH7vb.10577$Rk5....@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...

> "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
> >
> > that was issued this afternoon. Mark G. is his attorney - he is in
> Modesto
> > and will be in Santa Barbara tomorrow - the bail is three million and he
> > will probably be processed and bailed out tomorrow - if he makes it that
> > far. I predicted last time that if he got as far as being arrested
there
> > would be a suicide.
>
> Hmmmm. I was thinking he'd skip to France or somewhere. Isn't there some
> famous child molester wanted in the US who's living there?
> Shar

yeah, those french people are soooo strange, all they are talking about all
day on all tv channels and radio is about the deads and wounded from the
bombing in turkey !!!!

azure

Nov 20, 2003, 3:22:34 PM11/20/03
"Shardik" <shard...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote:
> > that was issued this afternoon. Mark G. is his attorney - he is
> > in Modesto and will be in Santa Barbara tomorrow - the bail is
> > three million and he will probably be processed and bailed out
> > tomorrow - if he makes it that far. I predicted last time that if he
> > got as far as being arrested there would be a suicide.
>
> Hmmmm. I was thinking he'd skip to France or somewhere. Isn't
> there some famous child molester wanted in the US who's living
> there?

Roman Polanski.

azure

Phoenix8

Nov 20, 2003, 4:15:12 PM11/20/03

"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
1436b4eb2c4f711aa...@asarian-host.net...

snip
> I still think as the very negative publicity surrounds MJ - that the
chance
> for suicide is very very high - he may not make it to trial.
>
> I'm watching Geragos be reserved for him and thats interesting. MG may be
> bazaar and play the media but I don't think he is willing to risk his
entire
> career for one client.
>
> It should be interesting to watch - its gonna be a soap opera.

yes, just like the romans were watching other human being eaten alive in the
arena by the lions

your culture is so sick and creates such sickness that i am considering
highly to join baba yaga in her opinion about it

phoenix

> "tinytim" <tin...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message

> > Hi Catherine....
> >
> > I second that, and go one further, if he gets convicted and imprisoned
> I'll
> > show my ass on top of the tower in Seattle, on the coldest day of the
> > year...
> >
> > There's more chance of seeing God than him getting jail time.
> >
> > And..... the reason for his arrest at this time is that the law was
> changed
> > as a direct result of the last fiasco, and now the kid can't pull out
and
> > make deal for money.................. That'll e a real pisser for
> Mike's
> > lawyers I bet ;-)
> >

> > Asa

Phoenix8

Nov 20, 2003, 4:56:40 PM11/20/03

"tinytim" <tin...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
877a91686f9d29dd6...@asarian-host.net...

> "Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

> > tinytim wrote:
> > > >
> > <snip>
> >

> > > I can give excellent guidence if he needs it....... it entails, lots
> > > of aspirin, a warm bath and a razor blade.
> >
> > I'm willing to draw the bath and provide the blades and aspirin.
>
> It is a genrally held view that those who talk of and threaten suicide are
> in fact looking for help and seldom carry out the threat, the one case
where
> that didn't work for me, when I said "If you do I shall be very upset and
> sad.... but I can't follow you around all day" he waited till I was at
the
> bottom of the stairs then jumped three floors landing in the stairwell
area
> just ahead of me, with a sickening thud. It took him two hours to stop
> twitching and choking to death, and I took a month off on sick leave.
>
> Asa

two hours, that's long..

my sister attempt suicide three times, i was living in another country then,
my mother and brother took their courage and called and asked me to come
back for a visit to take care of the situation, the psychiatrist wanted to
talk with all of us. i went there and before my meeting with the
psychiatrist i asked to see her. she was there standing in front of me
ashamed, i just told her, please next time call me so that i make sure that
you won't miss you again.
she never tried it after that, wonder why. for the only time in my life i
was offering her my help she didn't took it.

phoenix

snowleopard

Nov 20, 2003, 5:07:05 PM11/20/03
Funny but Andy and I were just saying something similar a few days ago
concerning something else and how history will judge us in the future.

Panther

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

snowleopard

Nov 20, 2003, 5:08:23 PM11/20/03
Sure takes away from reports of the demonstrations regarding Bush's trip to
the Palace though doesn't it?

Me

Nov 20, 2003, 5:29:19 PM11/20/03
As you are about to find out, this is not an experience th ng has not
handled before : (

"tinytim" <tin...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message

> "Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

> > tinytim wrote:
> > > >
> > <snip>
> >

> > > I can give excellent guidence if he needs it....... it entails, lots
> > > of aspirin, a warm bath and a razor blade.
> >
> > I'm willing to draw the bath and provide the blades and aspirin.
>
> It is a genrally held view that those who talk of and threaten suicide are
> in fact looking for help and seldom carry out the threat, the one case
where
> that didn't work for me, when I said "If you do I shall be very upset and
> sad.... but I can't follow you around all day" he waited till I was at
the
> bottom of the stairs then jumped three floors landing in the stairwell
area
> just ahead of me, with a sickening thud. It took him two hours to stop
> twitching and choking to death, and I took a month off on sick leave.
>
> Asa
>

> > Jean
> > >

> > > Asa

> > > https://asarian-host.net/cgi-bin/signup.cgi

snowleopard

Nov 20, 2003, 6:22:54 PM11/20/03
Is that what I said?

> Yeah its gotta be a plot by Bush.
>
> giggle.....
>
> "snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> wrote in message

> > Sure takes away from reports of the demonstrations regarding Bush's
trip
> > the Palace though doesn't it?
> >

> > "Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de
> > > 1436b4eb2c4f711aa...@asarian-host.net...

snowleopard

Nov 20, 2003, 6:25:29 PM11/20/03
So you don't think that the popularity of such shows as Jerry Springer, or
Reality TV says something about the decline of a culture?

> It is very much *our culture and that includes phoenix and her country.
>
> I make no apologies for wanting to see MJ brought to justice. And my
> training in years of work in suicide prevention tells me he is at risk for
> suicide.
>
> I don't think that makes me sick or degenerate. And at least I don't
> complain about suicide on the internet - I have years of work in
preventing
> it. Seems to me Phoenix spents a lot of time judging and very little
> actively working to find a solution to anything.

> "snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> wrote in message

> > Funny but Andy and I were just saying something similar a few days ago
> > concerning something else and how history will judge us in the future.
> >
> > Panther
> >

> > "Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de
> > > 1436b4eb2c4f711aa...@asarian-host.net...

Luna

Nov 20, 2003, 6:51:14 PM11/20/03
tinytim wrote:

> "Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

>> tinytim wrote:
>>>>
>> <snip>
>>

>>> I can give excellent guidence if he needs it....... it entails,
>>> lots of aspirin, a warm bath and a razor blade.
>>
>> I'm willing to draw the bath and provide the blades and aspirin.
>
> It is a genrally held view that those who talk of and threaten
> suicide are in fact looking for help and seldom carry out the threat,
> the one case where that didn't work for me, when I said "If you do I
> shall be very upset and sad.... but I can't follow you around all
> day" he waited till I was at the bottom of the stairs then jumped
> three floors landing in the stairwell area just ahead of me, with a
> sickening thud. It took him two hours to stop twitching and choking
> to death, and I took a month off on sick leave.

Almost exactly the same thing happened to me, Asa.

Jean

> Asa
>

>> Jean
>>>

>>> Asa

>>> https://asarian-host.net/cgi-bin/signup.cgi
>>

> https://asarian-host.net/cgi-bin/signup.cgi

Luna

Nov 20, 2003, 7:08:52 PM11/20/03
windswept wrote:

> I don't know about the popularity of reality shows or their content -
> I don't watch them and I don't know when one of my friends mentioned
> watching one. Who is that is watching all these things?
>
> I do have some thoughts about the signs of the condition of a culture-
> none of the things you mentioned are among those issues.
>
> I was focusing on suicide - I haven't talked to one person who
> suicided because of Jerry Springer or a Reality Show.

There have been a few murders. You don't remember the Jenny Jones
debacle a few years ago?

Maybe the corruption of your culture has something to do with
characterizing the poor, uneducated unwashed masses and their misery as
objects for your entertainment pleasure.

<sigh> Just forget it. Go back to your brownies and yer Court Tv.

Jean

> "snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> wrote in message

>> So you don't think that the popularity of such shows as Jerry
>> Springer, or Reality TV says something about the decline of a
>> culture?

>> "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
>

> https://asarian-host.net/cgi-bin/signup.cgi

Me

Nov 20, 2003, 7:46:40 PM11/20/03

> windswept wrote:
> >
> > I don't know about the popularity of reality shows or their content -
> > I don't watch them and I don't know when one of my friends mentioned
> > watching one. Who is that is watching all these things?
> >
> > I do have some thoughts about the signs of the condition of a culture-
> > none of the things you mentioned are among those issues.
> >
> > I was focusing on suicide - I haven't talked to one person who
> > suicided because of Jerry Springer or a Reality Show.
>
> There have been a few murders. You don't remember the Jenny Jones
> debacle a few years ago?

Guess not. Such is selective memory.

> Maybe the corruption of your culture has something to do with
> characterizing the poor, uneducated unwashed masses and their misery as
> objects for your entertainment pleasure.

Yeppers. Yeppers, yeppers. Not happy yeppers.

I was wondering how you would be doing with this convo.

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:18:06 PM11/20/03

"tinytim" <tin...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message

> "Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

> > tinytim wrote:
> > > >
> > <snip>
> >

> > > I can give excellent guidence if he needs it....... it entails, lots
> > > of aspirin, a warm bath and a razor blade.
> >
> > I'm willing to draw the bath and provide the blades and aspirin.
>
> It is a genrally held view that those who talk of and threaten suicide are
> in fact looking for help and seldom carry out the threat, the one case
where
> that didn't work for me, when I said "If you do I shall be very upset and
> sad.... but I can't follow you around all day" he waited till I was at
the
> bottom of the stairs then jumped three floors landing in the stairwell
area
> just ahead of me, with a sickening thud. It took him two hours to stop
> twitching and choking to death, and I took a month off on sick leave.
>
> Asa

god i bet that was awful.

> > Jean
> > >

> > > Asa

> > > https://asarian-host.net/cgi-bin/signup.cgi

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:18:44 PM11/20/03

> > It is a genrally held view that those who talk of and threaten suicide
are
> > in fact looking for help and seldom carry out the threat, the one case
> where
> > that didn't work for me, when I said "If you do I shall be very upset
and
> > sad.... but I can't follow you around all day" he waited till I was at
> the
> > bottom of the stairs then jumped three floors landing in the stairwell
> area
> > just ahead of me, with a sickening thud. It took him two hours to stop
> > twitching and choking to death, and I took a month off on sick leave.
> >
> > Asa
>
> That's pretty much what my dad said to my grandfather... and then my
> grandfather went in the bathroom with a .45 and blew his head off.
>
> the end.

woggles kc

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:21:54 PM11/20/03

> I'm sorry that that happened to you - it is probably the most lasting and
> horrible thing one human can do to the another short of murdering them.
>
> What we tell people when we talk to them is that we value their life and
of
> course there are many techniques that intervention people use to break the
> suicide focus. But if a person is set on that act - there is really
nothing
> anyone can do short of hospializing them and that is only a temporary
> solution. It is the choice of the person - it is usually long term and
> rarely reactive - in other words the ideation has been there for a long
> time. It is usually a collection of life time issues that is the fault of
> no one but the persons personal outlook on how they fit into their life.
>
> In other words - its rarely anyone's fault but the person doing the act.
>
> Again Asa my heart goes out to you that you had to experience that. I
> remember very distinctly trying to deal with a brother who watched his
> sibling shoot himself right in front of him. That will live with me
forever
> and I'm sure the brother will never be the same.

at 13, my niece candace watched her step-father shoot himself in the head.
it happened on Valentine's day. i dont know that there will ever be a time
when she is not haunted by the ste, the sounds & the smell.

> For anyone who has a loved one or a friend suicide - there is a group in
the
> US called SOS and it is a great deal of help for people who have lost
people
> to suicide.
> >
> > Asa
> >

> > > Jean

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:32:48 PM11/20/03

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> yes, just like the romans were watching other human being eaten alive in

the
> arena by the lions
>
> your culture is so sick and creates such sickness that i am considering
> highly to join baba yaga in her opinion about it
>
> phoenix

hey phoenix,

i can understand what you are saying. i know for me, i will probably watch
the show, the soap opera. maybe it is like the Romans... i'm not really
sure. what i do know is that i want to see justice done in a situation
similar to mine, a child being molested. i never got to prosecute my father
or any of the perpetrators from my childhood. seeing someone served justice
is no where near as healing as it would have been if it had been my
father..... but there is some healing in it.
i personally would not want him to commit suicide. first off, no mater
what, he is a human being. being odd or different or even evil does not
make him non-human for me. my second reason is i want him to have to serve
his time. death seems like a way out of paying the consequences of his
actions. my third reason??!! i have not seen him proved guilty yet. as of
right now the only 'evidence' i have heard about is conjecture. although a
lot of times our judicial system doesn't work well, i do believe in innocent
until proven guilty.

i get really irritated when you draw conclusions about my entire country &
it's population based on the people posting here. this is a very select
group. not at all representative of my country. & also, all the people
commenting on he MJ thing are not American.

Yes, our news makes a circus out of things, but no more so than other
westernized countries. Paparazzi (no idea how to spell that) is not a word
from the states.

i haven't seen much posting from you recently. i hope you are doing ok. i
can not figure out that dog-gone telephone thing you were speaking of. talk
to ya later.

woggles,

polly wog

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:35:17 PM11/20/03

"snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> wrote in message

> So you don't think that the popularity of such shows as Jerry Springer, or
> Reality TV says something about the decline of a culture?

yes i do. yet they are as popular in other westernized countries as they
are here. but then i think benny hill said a ton about the decline of a
culture. i found him scary & disgusting & a sign of sickness. he sure was
popular.

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:40:25 PM11/20/03

"Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> windswept wrote:
> >
> > I don't know about the popularity of reality shows or their content -
> > I don't watch them and I don't know when one of my friends mentioned
> > watching one. Who is that is watching all these things?
> >
> > I do have some thoughts about the signs of the condition of a culture-
> > none of the things you mentioned are among those issues.
> >
> > I was focusing on suicide - I haven't talked to one person who
> > suicided because of Jerry Springer or a Reality Show.
>
> There have been a few murders. You don't remember the Jenny Jones
> debacle a few years ago?

yuck, no i had not heard of that, but then i dont watch things of that sort.
i usually avoid the talk of murders & such. i find it distateful. if for
safety's sake i need to know of something then i ddo watch, but onlt then.
i did look it up when you wrote it here. that is sad.

has happened w/ all kinds of shows. here & in other countries. we are not
the only ones, no, we aren't all that innovative.

it is an interesting tour on the net. hitting links & seeing how often
deaths & murders & rapes have occured as a result of tv here & in most every
other country. sad to say the least.

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:42:24 PM11/20/03
no but wait..... eventually someone somewhere will say that. or maybe the
moral majority or pat robinson. i like to blame everything on pat robinson.

"snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> wrote in message

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:44:22 PM11/20/03

"Shardik" <shard...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
> >
> > that was issued this afternoon. Mark G. is his attorney - he is in
> Modesto
> > and will be in Santa Barbara tomorrow - the bail is three million and he
> > will probably be processed and bailed out tomorrow - if he makes it that
> > far. I predicted last time that if he got as far as being arrested
there
> > would be a suicide.
>
> Hmmmm. I was thinking he'd skip to France or somewhere. Isn't there some
> famous child molester wanted in the US who's living there?

yes, they refuse to turn him over tho he has been proven guilty. they say
it's not their responsibility. not the same as murder. personally i
consider it much worse than murder.

> Shar

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 8:49:27 PM11/20/03

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

now why in the world do you think that is strange? i think some things are
like lead stories. all day today on our public station that is about all
they spoke of & i didnt find it strange. i thought it was important news.
like when di was killed... it was all over the world, all countries for days
on end. she seems to me to be a lead story. she was someone, most people
in the world had heard of, so most of the world seemed interested. does bug
me somewhat cause if something happened to me i doubt they would publicize
it as much!

astri

Nov 20, 2003, 9:31:55 PM11/20/03
i think that kind of thing is part of (for lack of a better term) "common"
culture over the long term. it would be similar to the town all coming out
to watch a hanging or flogging or beheading or gladiator's fight to the
death. gossip has been about for ages and ages, and has typically been
rather crude. this isn't something new, just something that technology lets
us do in a rather big way. shakespeare's works were all about crudity,
infidelity, murder, betrayal.

are we really talking about decline here?

-- astri

James

Nov 20, 2003, 9:44:24 PM11/20/03
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:19:49 GMT, windswept
<wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
<7316486.8c508bc63...@asarian-host.net> the
following:

>I don't think Jenny Jones created a murderer. I think the situation only
>hurried up the process by creating an opportunity. She's another one I
>never watch.
>
>Thats kind of like saying abuse makes abusers - it doesn't, but there are
>abuse victims who go on to abuse.
>
>My opinion - there is something lacking upstairs with people who go on any
>of those shows to air whatever problems they have. They have no conception
>of boundaries and certainly no self-respect or dignity - all tied into self
>esteem issues.

I agree with you here... people who air whatever problems
they have in a public forum have no conception of
boundaries, certainly no self-respect or dignity, and
definitely are lacking upstairs.

>There is also something lacking upstairs with people who
>murder or suicide. Its a choice but not a really rational one in most cases
>and I see it tied to similar issues.
>
>And I agree with you about the country and culture stuff you said in your
>other answer. I hold myself responsible for what I do in my life and I see
>myself as very individual and not part of group think thing.

astri

Nov 20, 2003, 10:22:28 PM11/20/03
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, James wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:19:49 GMT, windswept
><wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
><7316486.8c508bc63...@asarian-host.net> the
>following:
>>

>>My opinion - there is something lacking upstairs with people who go on any
>>of those shows to air whatever problems they have. They have no conception
>>of boundaries and certainly no self-respect or dignity - all tied into self
>>esteem issues.
>
>I agree with you here... people who air whatever problems
>they have in a public forum have no conception of
>boundaries, certainly no self-respect or dignity, and
>definitely are lacking upstairs.

that was an interesting extension.

-- astri

James

Nov 20, 2003, 10:36:00 PM11/20/03
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:22:28 -1000, astri <as...@lava.net>
wrote in message
<Pine.BSI.4.58.03...@malasada.lava.net> the
following:

Everything is relative and a matter of degrees, is it not.

>-- astri

Me

Nov 20, 2003, 10:48:40 PM11/20/03

"astri" <as...@lava.net> wrote in message

To say the least.

Naomi

Nov 20, 2003, 10:53:50 PM11/20/03
the difference is that the people here aren't watching innocents being sent to their deaths in new, extravegantly painful and weird ways. we're watching the downfall of a powerful person who allegedly has done some significant harm to a child. i feel no guilt in seeing it. i feel will feel no shame in watching the trial process. i'm not going to feel sorry for someone who molests a child. my sorrow goes to the child and kudos to him for disclosing.

Naomi

Nov 20, 2003, 11:00:26 PM11/20/03
he's not wanted anymore...well..by the law anyway. he avoided prosecution by staying away until the statute of limitations had run its course. he's made a couple of movies in the usa recently as i recall..but i can't think of the names of them.

azure wrote:

> "Shardik" <shard...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

>>"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote:
>>
>>>that was issued this afternoon. Mark G. is his attorney - he is
>>>in Modesto and will be in Santa Barbara tomorrow - the bail is
>>>three million and he will probably be processed and bailed out
>>>tomorrow - if he makes it that far. I predicted last time that if he
>>>got as far as being arrested there would be a suicide.
>>
>>Hmmmm. I was thinking he'd skip to France or somewhere. Isn't
>>there some famous child molester wanted in the US who's living
>>there?
>

> Roman Polanski.
>
> azure

astri

Nov 20, 2003, 11:10:34 PM11/20/03
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, James wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:22:28 -1000, astri <as...@lava.net>
>wrote in message
><Pine.BSI.4.58.03...@malasada.lava.net> the
>following:
>
>>On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, James wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 02:19:49 GMT, windswept
>>><wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
>>><7316486.8c508bc63...@asarian-host.net> the
>>>following:

>>>I agree with you here... people who air whatever problems
>>>they have in a public forum have no conception of
>>>boundaries, certainly no self-respect or dignity, and
>>>definitely are lacking upstairs.
>>
>>that was an interesting extension.
>>
>Everything is relative and a matter of degrees, is it not.

but not everything carries to the extreme.

-- astri

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 11:42:40 PM11/20/03

> How awful to hear this and the other experiences. These kinds of tragic
> happenings and the aftermath are why the group SOS was formed - its in
most
> major cities now. I personally find it really really depressing to be in
> the meetings and I've never been able to facilitate - I have a buddy who
> does and has for years - its a wonder to me that she can keep herself sane
> while dealing with so much aftermath tragedy. But somehow people joining
> together and helping each other in that group works. I think it may be
> because guilt doesn't live where understanding grows. And the people in
> that group definitely understand.
>
> I tend to take on the helplessness or powerlessness to change the event of
> the newly affected people. I can feel it very acutely and its painful.
> don't know why I'm such an emotion sponge in that particular area. I'm
> sure I have an unaddressed issue there. But I do know that for that
aspect
> of suicide - I'm not a lot of help. Maybe it ties into the few that I know
> I've lost when trying to intervene over the years. You never really know
> how many wins and losses you have because often after your contact you
don't
> hear again either way. But the ones I know I wasn't able to pull back
live
> with me - some after almost 20 years and I wasn't involved in their lives
> only the very end of them. Intellectually I know there was probably
> nothing I could do - in my heart I still wonder if there was something
more
> I could have said to yank them back. That feeling must be 100 fold for
the
> people they left behind who were involved in their lives. That is what
the
> group addresses and concentrates on healing.

When i was a counselor I had a group member quit abruptly & killed himself a
few days later. It is almost impossible, I believe, to not question
yourself. to not question what I could have done differently. where did i
go wrong. what should i have said or not said or seen that i missed.

I hav emade some feeble attempts in my time myself. The last was here &
involved people online. I think it was Tide who saved my life by calling my
server or waht ever you call it. Spent the night & next day in ICU. But
what pisses me off about what i did is... i didn't think about candace &
that she had already faced one suicide ion her family & here i was going to
put her thru it again. didnt think about my counselor & how I had felt when
i had a client commit suicide. the friend who most deeply involved here on
the ng.. i didnt consider... didnt think about how i had felt the 4 times i
had friends commit suicide. i still dont know if i consider suicide as
selfish, but i know i was selfish in not thinking how i might affect others.

i know this went completely off topic. but it made me think. especially
right now while i am feeling so defeated & beat down. use to be i woud
automatically default to suicidal mode. it isn't automatic anymore, but it
was for so many years i realize i have to keep vigilent.
oh well, just tryong to keep an eye on myself. :-)

polly wog

> Not too long ago the group here in Houston did a quilt much like the AIDS
> quilt. The power of that quilt moved me back a few steps. You can just
> feel the love and grief and the healing come off of it. Beside it is
> displayed a paragraph or two written by the people left behind for each
> square. There were people of all ages represented and it was quite
large -
> but the majority of squares were for teens. I cried when I realized that.
>
> There is so much ignorance and fear around suicide and because of that its
> so damn tragic and powerful.

> "polly wog" <wo...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 11:55:02 PM11/20/03

"astri" <as...@lava.net> wrote in message

i think that kind of thing is part of (for lack of a better term) "common"
culture over the long term. it would be similar to the town all coming out
to watch a hanging or flogging or beheading or gladiator's fight to the
death. gossip has been about for ages and ages, and has typically been
rather crude. this isn't something new, just something that technology lets
us do in a rather big way. shakespeare's works were all about crudity,
infidelity, murder, betrayal.

are we really talking about decline here?

this ... yes... i hear people goign on & on hw this has increased, this
happens so much more , etc. yet, the world population continues to grow
exponentially. we have more people, more happens. we have media which
reaches further. we hear about more. i was talking w/ a friend once about
clinton. she said she blamed him for Columbine. said the school killings
had never been like this before. smart ass that i am..., i had to show her
the fellow who killed 0 plus children in a schoolhouse during the 1800's. &
that was one i knew about. i am sure ther were many more.

the main difference i see is in the shame factor. for instance w/
premarital pregnancy. use to be the girl would 'disappear' for awhile & it
was never spoken above a whisper, if at all. now it does seem to me teenage
mothers seem to feel it is their right & priviledge to have children & raise
them. not that i think premarital pregnancies occur more often per capita
than they use to... just think the mores around such have changed.

polly wog

polly wog

Nov 20, 2003, 11:57:18 PM11/20/03

"Naomi" <tri...@invalid.net> wrote in message

> he's not wanted anymore...well..by the law anyway. he avoided prosecution
by staying away until the statute of limitations had run its course. he's
made a couple of movies in the usa recently as i recall..but i can't think
of the names of them.

you know that is something that really irks me... no statute of limitations
on murder, but there is on molestation. i think of molestation as so much
worse for the victim.

polly wog

James

Nov 21, 2003, 12:39:40 AM11/21/03
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:31:55 -1000, astri <as...@lava.net>
wrote in message
<Pine.BSI.4.58.03...@malasada.lava.net> the
following:

>i think that kind of thing is part of (for lack of a better term) "common"
>culture over the long term. it would be similar to the town all coming out
>to watch a hanging or flogging or beheading or gladiator's fight to the
>death. gossip has been about for ages and ages, and has typically been

>rather crude. this isn't something new, just something that technology let=

>us do in a rather big way. shakespeare's works were all about crudity,
>infidelity, murder, betrayal.
>
>are we really talking about decline here?

Hey you! Stop it already with that looking at the big
picture stuff. The name of the game is Focus, Focus, Focus!

>-- astri

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 6:32:39 AM11/21/03

"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
dfd81ed02b7e8e.7c...@asarian-host.net...

> It is very much *our culture and that includes phoenix and her country.

no, i have other cultures than you have, not being able to see it shows how
limited your relation to others culture is.
of course until you have integrated some french/italian/dutch/ german
cultures with your american one, but i doubt it strongly.

i reject your american culture more and more strongly, it is invasive,
abusive and aggressive.

phoenix

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 6:47:20 AM11/21/03
here on french tv there was many reports about the demonstrations in
england, but they were developing something that was considered funny, a
journalist intrude the palace as a servant easily and even made pictures of
the bedroom where bush and his wife will be sleeping, he was shown on the
pictures at many moments during the stay of bush showing how thin the
security was and easy to go through it while bush exiged for heavy security
around him and it seems even wanted some windows unbreakable - which wasn't
granted - gee that bush guy is scared to hell and he sure can be, he did
played with pandora box and it is going to continue for a long long time !!!

i am sure american tv wouldn't have shown that at all !!! lol

phoenix

"snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> a écrit dans le message de news:

bpje0s$h69$0...@pita.alt.net...
> Sure takes away from reports of the demonstrations regarding Bush's trip
> the Palace though doesn't it?
>

> "Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de
> > 1436b4eb2c4f711aa...@asarian-host.net...

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 6:51:41 AM11/21/03

"polly wog" <wo...@mindspring.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
Haevb.12563$Wy4....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

sarcasm polly
the main news here is the bombing in turkey, not mj.

snowleopard

Nov 21, 2003, 7:10:31 AM11/21/03
I heard yesterday afternoon that apparently the White House was evacuated in
the morning.
Apparently CNN said that they decided not to cover it although I believe BBC
did. Did you hear anything about this? I guess Michael Jackson is more
important than the White House being evacuated.

Panther

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 7:37:30 AM11/21/03
yes it was on the bbc yesterday, it was a false alarm but it didn't made the
news on french medias.

i deeply dislike pedophiles, makes me feel sick, but this mj story seems
even worst to me, who took care of those 5 kids when they were performing,
who insure their safety and that they wouldn't be overworked? who created
the monster and now is willing to excrutiate him, watching with avidity - la
curée ?
how come parents let their children alone in someone else house? this last
aspect is for me unbelievable specially since there has already been some
public stating of mj that he was sleeping in the same bed than some
children, at least it is what i saw in an interview on french tv, even if he
did said that he was himself as a child with them and wasn't sexual, how
could you as a parent allow it?
i would put the parents of the children in jail for selling their kids.
mj represents all of the so-called "american dream"; even his face shows how
money is the only god out there; decadence is right there simply because
consciousness, good sense and humanity are totally missing and failing.
those people have and are betraying their own kids.

phoenix

"snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> a écrit dans le message de news:

bpkvbt$uf1$0...@pita.alt.net...

snowleopard

Nov 21, 2003, 7:56:08 AM11/21/03
What you are saying is a lot of the same questions people here are asking.
Apparently after the last time he paid off ppl. They are hoping that this
time that will not happen. At a later point if the children are taken from
him they say that he has a large family who would most likely take them,
hence avoiding foster care. Thing is, this is the same family that produced
him. Now that's pause for thought.

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Tide Rider

Nov 21, 2003, 8:12:26 AM11/21/03
One of "his people" said yesterday that his substance abuse problem was
a direct result of the charges 10 years ago...

--
I have no attitude problem. I have an attitude, YOU have the problem!

"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message news:c587acb307f7e.251...@asarian-host.net...

> I don't think anyone truly wants him to suicide. Well - I guess I can only
> speak for myself. I don't. But I surely cannot deny that based on what
> I've seen of his personality over the years - he's at high risk. I say that
> because he has very carefully constructed a separately reality for him to
> live in and surrounds himself with people who reaffirm that for him without
> question or contradiction. The other reality is creeping inside that
> careful construction and I believe that in the coming months it will
> continue to do that and he will no longer be able to control how he see's
> himself.
>
> He has already articulated that that is an option to him - at least that is
> what I understood in his interview a few months ago on that special. He
> made the statement to the effect that if he could no longer help children or
> have them in his life in the manner he did - he would not want to live. He
> also has a substance abuse problem and people close to him have reported him
> being incoherent. Those things put him at high lethality in my opinion.
>
> But only time will tell.
>
> And I agree with you about watching with interest - personal interest. A
> lot of us here have been molested and the people who did it never had to
> take responsbility or pay for doing it. I'm not ashamed of having a bit of
> personal transference while watching him being held accountable.

Luna

Nov 21, 2003, 7:47:48 AM11/21/03
tinytim wrote:

> "Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> tinytim wrote:
>

>>> "Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It is a genrally held view that those who talk of and threaten
>>> suicide are in fact looking for help and seldom carry out the
>>> threat, the one case where that didn't work for me, when I said "If
>>> you do I shall be very upset and sad.... but I can't follow you
>>> around all day" he waited till I was at the bottom of the stairs
>>> then jumped three floors landing in the stairwell area just ahead
>>> of me, with a sickening thud. It took him two hours to stop
>>> twitching and choking to death, and I took a month off on sick
>>> leave.
>>
>> Almost exactly the same thing happened to me, Asa.
>

> Empathising and ((((((((HUGGING)))))))))).....................

Oh thank you and back at you as well.

It's been almost three years now and I'm doing much better now, how
about you? Images like that are hard to get out of one's mind. You
can't forget so you just have to sort of incorporate them into your
library of memories. Either you find the strength to deal with the
reality of what happened, or I guess you don't. Luckily I did, somehow,
hope you did as well.

It played out a little differently (hanging, not jumping) and I don't
know if it was like this for you, but the threats become an almost
automatic response to just about anything and everything. I got pretty
sick of that, almost numb to it. After the three hundredth
threat...well, you know how it goes I suspect.

Jean

> Asa

Luna

Nov 21, 2003, 7:52:31 AM11/21/03
Me wrote:
> "Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> windswept wrote:
>>>

>>> I don't know about the popularity of reality shows or their content
>>> - I don't watch them and I don't know when one of my friends

>>> mentioned watching one. Who is that is watching all these things?
>>>
>>> I do have some thoughts about the signs of the condition of a
>>> culture- none of the things you mentioned are among those issues.
>>>
>>> I was focusing on suicide - I haven't talked to one person who
>>> suicided because of Jerry Springer or a Reality Show.
>>
>> There have been a few murders. You don't remember the Jenny Jones
>> debacle a few years ago?
>
> Guess not. Such is selective memory.

>> Maybe the corruption of your culture has something to do with
>> characterizing the poor, uneducated unwashed masses and their misery
>> as objects for your entertainment pleasure.
>
> Yeppers. Yeppers, yeppers. Not happy yeppers.
>
> I was wondering how you would be doing with this convo.

I'm perfectly okay with it.

I still live in the same place that it happened - my neighbours know
what happened because of all the emergency personnel that were there
that night. They saw him being brought out in a body bag - so what can
you do? I've been sort of surrounded by it since it happened, and it
forced me to become a little desensitized to those pesky trigger
thingies.

Besides, for a solid year afterwards I was such a mess, I think I got
lots of grieving done then.

It's all good now.

Jean

>> <sigh> Just forget it. Go back to your brownies and yer Court Tv.
>>
>> Jean
>>

>>> "snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> wrote in message

>>> news:bpjihe$qkq$0...@pita.alt.net...

>>> MG

>>> alive

>>> https://asarian-host.net/cgi-bin/signup.cgi

Luna

Nov 21, 2003, 8:10:10 AM11/21/03
astri wrote:
> i think that kind of thing is part of (for lack of a better term)
> "common"
> culture over the long term. it would be similar to the town all
> coming out
> to watch a hanging or flogging or beheading or gladiator's fight to
> the
> death. gossip has been about for ages and ages, and has typically
> been
> rather crude. this isn't something new, just something that
> technology lets
> us do in a rather big way. shakespeare's works were all about
> crudity,
> infidelity, murder, betrayal.
>
> are we really talking about decline here?

I think so astri, but it really is very subjective, isn't it? One
hundred years ago racism was mainstream. Children and women were
chattel. If anything would characterize corruption within a culture
it'd have to be the abuse of members within it's society, eh? There has
been much progress and enlightenment since then (more to come,
hopefully).

I read this really fascinating article written by a radical muslim a
while ago on the reason why the hedonism of the West is such an
incredibly destructive force within the world - how it is responsible
for diverting us humans from our true higher purpose as spiritual
beings. The constant fear mongering by the media, the consumerism, the
corruption that comes with the stark imbalance of power, all are
powerful "evil" diversions from our true higher destinies as human
beings. His point was that the culture of the USA, while calling itself
"freedom" was really about soul destruction.

I'm not saying that I agree with that simplistic statement, but.. well.
He has a point.

Marilyn Manson (of all people!) had some pretty compelling things to say
about fear, the media and consumption in Bowling for Columbine as well,
if you ever get the chance to see it.

Jean

polly wog

Nov 21, 2003, 8:44:14 AM11/21/03
oh i didn't think about that it changes once convicted. a duh

> Nope - his movies showed here but I don't believe they were made here. I
> don't believe there is a statute that runs once someone is convicted.
That
> conviction stands. There is a statute before conviction - before
charging.
> Once there is an arrest and charges are filed I don't believe there are
any
> statutes. There is a speedy trial issue - but that is moot if there is
> flight to avoid prosecution.

polly wog

Nov 21, 2003, 8:46:57 AM11/21/03

> tinytim wrote:
> >
> > "Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Oh thank you and back at you as well.
>
> It's been almost three years now and I'm doing much better now, how
> about you? Images like that are hard to get out of one's mind. You
> can't forget so you just have to sort of incorporate them into your
> library of memories. Either you find the strength to deal with the
> reality of what happened, or I guess you don't. Luckily I did, somehow,
> hope you did as well.
>
> It played out a little differently (hanging, not jumping) and I don't
> know if it was like this for you, but the threats become an almost
> automatic response to just about anything and everything. I got pretty
> sick of that, almost numb to it. After the three hundredth
> threat...well, you know how it goes I suspect.

i think you ahave done amzing;y well. i am proud of you. i dont know that
i could have had the courage & strength to have done half as well.

> Jean
>

> > Asa

polly wog

Nov 21, 2003, 8:52:47 AM11/21/03

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> here on french tv there was many reports about the demonstrations in
> england, but they were developing something that was considered funny, a
> journalist intrude the palace as a servant easily and even made pictures
of
> the bedroom where bush and his wife will be sleeping, he was shown on the
> pictures at many moments during the stay of bush showing how thin the
> security was and easy to go through it while bush exiged for heavy
security
> around him and it seems even wanted some windows unbreakable - which
wasn't
> granted - gee that bush guy is scared to hell and he sure can be, he did
> played with pandora box and it is going to continue for a long long time
!!!

> i am sure american tv wouldn't have shown that at all !!! lol

that is not at all true. we have spoofs quite often. to me, no one person
is better than another. i am sorry i just cant live that way. i hear that
you think you are so much better than us who are americans. that is sad &
something i don't care to be a part of. i am so tiured of people who think
they are better than me no matter who they are or where they are from.
lthough i am not better than anyone else....... i am on equal footing. no
one is any better than me.

> phoenix

polly wog

Nov 21, 2003, 9:00:02 AM11/21/03
no all programs were interrupted in my home town. MJ hasn't interrupted any
programs. but the rumor about the evacuation was just that, a rumor. i
guess media was worried people would panic if they heard the rumor since
9/11 is so fresh in everyone's minds. they made a point of quickly getting
out the information that there was no evacuation. the dispelling of the
rumor was fairly quick. what station was it that was so negligent &
broadcast the rumor as truth? god probably someone like CNN or CNN
International.
some people decided to leave the west wing when they couldn't contact the
pilot. they made contact tho & the people who had decided to move over to
another part of the white house... went back. so.... i guess the reports
you saw were just some kind of rumor or gossip. some kind of inaccuracy.
it's a shame so many news people go ahead & broadcast stuff even tho it's
not true. seems very irresponsible & sensationalist to me.

"snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> wrote in message

polly wog

Nov 21, 2003, 9:07:38 AM11/21/03

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> yes it was on the bbc yesterday, it was a false alarm but it didn't made
the
> news on french medias.
>

> i deeply dislike pedophiles, makes me feel sick, but this mj story seems
> even worst to me, who took care of those 5 kids when they were performing,
> who insure their safety and that they wouldn't be overworked? who created
> the monster and now is willing to excrutiate him, watching with avidity -
la
> curée ?
> how come parents let their children alone in someone else house? this last
> aspect is for me unbelievable specially since there has already been some
> public stating of mj that he was sleeping in the same bed than some
> children, at least it is what i saw in an interview on french tv, even if
he
> did said that he was himself as a child with them and wasn't sexual, how
> could you as a parent allow it?
> i would put the parents of the children in jail for selling their kids.
> mj represents all of the so-called "american dream";

i have a feeling you have been misinformed. MJ lost popularity here 10
years ago. his record sales have dropped to a loss in the U.S. he has not
had a single hit since the incident 10 years ago. all his albums & singing
appearances have been bust. well the ones in the U.S have been. i will
have to check about the appearances in Europe. I do believe they showed a
clip of the thousands of admirers & fans swarming the area last time he
deplaned in France.

>even his face shows how
> money is the only god out there;

forget it. screw all of you. did i make th emostake of saying people were
equal? well fuck it . i am scum & deserve to die because i was born int he
United states. & i am a robot & should be killed because i live here. fuck
me. i am nmot worth goddam shit. i must be a decadenrt child m,olestor
cause i was so goddamn stupid to have been born here. & all epoepl who were
biorn here must have lived in Stepford. & goddamn we should all be like
fthe french. we sould surround our cities w/ farm trucks & kill people that
are not payig us what we think we deserve.

> decadence is right there simply because
> consciousness, good sense and humanity are totally missing and failing.
> those people have and are betraying their own kids.

fuck you. stop bugging me if this is what you think WE FUCKING ALL ARE.

fuck yo fuck you fuck you

polly wog

Nov 21, 2003, 9:10:10 AM11/21/03

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

same here dumb ass. i dont know how in the fuck you can see all stations &
hear all broadcasts here in the stupid fuclking us. but i guess you guys
didnt steal all our technology. cause you have technpology as a consumer i
dont have. i have never had access to the millions of stations & broadcast
in any country. nor had the ability to troll all of them & do a survey
knopwing what the main news is

fuck you
stupid fuck

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 9:14:38 AM11/21/03

"snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
bpl21d$63l$0...@pita.alt.net...

> What you are saying is a lot of the same questions people here are asking.
> Apparently after the last time he paid off ppl. They are hoping that this
> time that will not happen. At a later point if the children are taken from
> him they say that he has a large family who would most likely take them,
> hence avoiding foster care. Thing is, this is the same family that
produced
> him. Now that's pause for thought.

yes indeed, then there will be the continuation of abuse.
sad

Luna

Nov 21, 2003, 9:22:29 AM11/21/03
Phoenix8 wrote:
> here on french tv there was many reports about the demonstrations in
> england, but they were developing something that was considered
> funny, a journalist intrude the palace as a servant easily and even
> made pictures of the bedroom where bush and his wife will be
> sleeping, he was shown on the pictures at many moments during the
> stay of bush showing how thin the security was and easy to go through
> it while bush exiged for heavy security around him and it seems even
> wanted some windows unbreakable - which wasn't granted - gee that
> bush guy is scared to hell and he sure can be, he did played with
> pandora box and it is going to continue for a long long time !!!
>
> i am sure american tv wouldn't have shown that at all !!! lol

But they actually did! It was all over the news here (well, I'm in
Canada but I get all the American news channels).

Jean

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 9:38:57 AM11/21/03

"polly wog" <wo...@mindspring.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
61pvb.13309$Wy4....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

you are cute when you are mad polly

i made a research on roman polanski, i knew about his traumas from childhood
in camps, i knew about the murder of his wife while she was 8 months
pregnant but i didn't knew about him being wanted in the us for rape.
so, i read that he abused a 14 year old girl.

my question is where was the mother/parents of that girl when they let her
do pictures for him? shouldn't have they been next door in the same house?

i rejoin luna when she says that the parents of the kids letting them alone
with celebrities without control should be prosecuted.

another point is that usa justice is shown here as being totally depending
of the money people have and non reliable, it is also shown that deals are
made: you say you are guilty and you have a light sentence without
considering the truth of the culpability. many innocent plaided guilty to
avoid the worst knowing that the truth won't be found and not having money
to defend themself properly.
and then the trials are shown in public for entertainment.....
this is sick for me polly, very sick.

as much as those persons arrested in afghanistan who are held without a
trial in guantanamo; it is cruel, inhuman and not right to treat human
beings that way, it is not even civilized.
how do you want the rest of the world to look at usa ?
criminals of war, criminals towards their own children, because it is
criminal to put guns in the hands of children.
the time of cow boy should be finished long time ago and being civilized
should have prevailed instead of violence and power that usa sell abondantly
outside of its own border. when you make money on violence, it can never go
right, productive and evolutionary imho.

try to relax, i am no better, but i am different and when i dislike what i
see i say it.
money is destroying lots in many lives and the worst is indeed in and coming
from the usa right now, nothing of my choice or doing, just facts.
illness and sickness is here and heavy, it is costing lives of too many
persons for the confort of a very few. when talent exist only to be sold,
when money is all what is reflected in the eyes then the soul is crashed and
oppressed.

phoenix

Me

Nov 21, 2003, 10:56:06 AM11/21/03

"Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

polly wog

Nov 21, 2003, 11:14:26 AM11/21/03

> you are cute when you are mad polly

fuck you cock sucker.
i hate people. i am tired of being told all muy goddamn life i am not shit.
because my father or mother or country or whatever the fuck were trash. i
am trash. so fucking what. i dont give a shit anymore. fuck you & all
goddamn people.

> i made a research on roman polanski, i knew about his traumas from
childhood
> in camps, i knew about the murder of his wife while she was 8 months
> pregnant but i didn't knew about him being wanted in the us for rape.
> so, i read that he abused a 14 year old girl.
>
> my question is where was the mother/parents of that girl when they let her
> do pictures for him? shouldn't have they been next door in the same house?

so goddamn it. i was molested starting at age fucking two. was in the
doctors office repeatedly before age 5 for some bizarre reason which the
doctore ignored. my vagina & rectum were torn up from things & penises
being shoved in them. then at 5 the visits stopped & i became my fathers
whore . became his work benefit for his many employees. had to lay while
a group watched a german shephard lick & otherwise abuse me for the
perverted pleasures of many. had to bend over while my grandfather rammed
his penis into my rectum till it bled.
so goddamn fucking what. i guess i should be molesting children & turning
out porn. i wouldn't be to blame. i had a horrible life. it would be all
the fault of the children's parents. they should keep their children
chained & be w/ them 24 hours in a day. & i am so sure none of thios
happens in france. where more money ios spent on art than the help for
children who have been molested & raped & torn to shreds. where the
incidence of mass murderers is greater per capita. fuck you

fuck you & your goddamn world.

> another point is that usa justice is shown here as being totally depending
> of the money people have and non reliable, it is also shown that deals are
> made: you say you are guilty and you have a light sentence without

right. totally . only rich people w/ money get away w/ things. right. i
dont know how that lady who drowned her children in her car got away w/
anything. dont know how john gotti who had millions ended up w/ a life
sentence & died incarcerated. fuck you. you are an idiot. you are stupid.
fuck you fuck you. you are no goddamn better than anyone else.

> considering the truth of the culpability. many innocent plaided guilty to
> avoid the worst knowing that the truth won't be found and not having money
> to defend themself properly.

hate it for you but your country is no different. no country is. it si
the same everywhere. & guess what you must be just shit because you exist.

> and then the trials are shown in public for entertainment.....
> this is sick for me polly, very sick.

& you are sick. fuck you. racist pig. all blacks are lazy too right. all
jews are skin flints right. wel they must be cause there are some who are.
well all french are homosexuals cause there are so many who are. gosh
oughta live in france there are so many homosexuals who are public & it is
so publicized the whole country must be. so i should just live tehre. oh
yeah & all french are promiscuous. dont give e shiot where they fuck
people, whether in public or not. must be so cause i saw it on the tv.
geez & we know media is alwasy right. & i saw it in france a couple of
times when i was there. so it has tro be true.

> as much as those persons arrested in afghanistan who are held without a
> trial in guantanamo; it is cruel, inhuman and not right to treat human
> beings that way, it is not even civilized.

godadamn me. i should rush the white house & kill teh president. i should
say you 49 % of those who voted & who put our president in should all die.
tyou are all scum. & all the rest of us deserve to rot since we are here.
even tho we voted different that was just a lie. we didnt really belive the
way we did. & who are those goddamn people saying they are americans who
are protesting the war. they are lying they couldnt be americans. they have
to be lyiong. i made sure those people in other countries were killed. i
made that man who turned his head to see the american tourist stub his toe.
i am fucking goddamn responsible for everything

fuck you

lax, i am no better, but i am different and when i dislike what i
> see i say it.

& blasme millions of people. fuck you

> money is destroying lots in many lives and th

i hope like fuckinhjg hell yuou are starving & have no money. incompetant
french who sends some 70 plus percentage of their medical students here to
study because you are all so stupid you cant do it yourself. & dont give us
a red cent for their education. fuck you for us giving your idiotic country
so goddamn much money to survive. wish we had let you starve over the last
100 yearts. wish we had joined the germans instead of helping you guys.
sure wish more of the french had been gasseed instead of the jewish &
homosexual. good ole europe, terrible ole usa. damn i forgot where some
of the crusaders originated.

you are a stupid ignorant bigot. yo who have to face bigotry because of
your sexuality. the oppressed have to have somepone else to feel better
about themselves. & yes homosexuals are killed in frnace by the biggots
just as they are here & in very goddamn country. you are a fucking ignorant
bitch

Luna

Nov 21, 2003, 11:30:55 AM11/21/03
snowleopard wrote:
> I heard yesterday afternoon that apparently the White House was
> evacuated in the morning.
> Apparently CNN said that they decided not to cover it although I
> believe BBC did. Did you hear anything about this? I guess Michael
> Jackson is more important than the White House being evacuated.

The evacuation of the White House was all over the American News, and
during the day too.

Jean

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 11:31:30 AM11/21/03
sure prejudice, hilarious,

what do you think usa export in europe and in the rest of the world?
the exact problem that is growing and existing now is that europe knows much
more about usa than before.

maybe what *you suffer about is much more denial

ahahaha

"rainey2" <nos...@junk.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
nrdsrv09gvmgnmmmf...@4ax.com...
> Hey polly,
>
> Call phoenix's prejudice what it is. Prejudice. Just as homophobia is
based on
> ignorance, so is this.
>
> She flags it by using sweeping statements (such as the idea that american
tv
> wouldn't cover something because of it might look embarrassing to the
> president...yeah right.) Unless someone's talking about the way we
intensely
> disagree amongst ourselves. She doesn't want to understand the US, she
just wants
> to condemn for the sake of condemning.
>
> Reminds me of this huge hulking man I knew. He was one of the scariest
looking
> people, but around his house you always found all these cats doing their
thing.
> Inside, there would always be a couple of sick cats and every now and then
a sick
> dog, which he spend hours upon hours nursing back to health. I asked him
how come
> he had all these cats, but no dogs (even though I had seen him taking care
of sick
> dogs). He said that dogs need to be owned, so they would go back to their
people.
> The cats stayed where they could be free. People were afraid of him,
because of
> the assumptions they made about him at first glance.
>
> Take care.
>
> Ruby

SpiritQuest

Nov 21, 2003, 11:46:19 AM11/21/03

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "polly wog" <wo...@mindspring.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 61pvb.13309$Wy4....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>
> you are cute when you are mad polly
>
> i made a research on roman polanski, i knew about his traumas from
childhood
> in camps, i knew about the murder of his wife while she was 8 months
> pregnant but i didn't knew about him being wanted in the us for rape.
> so, i read that he abused a 14 year old girl.
>
> my question is where was the mother/parents of that girl when they let her
> do pictures for him? shouldn't have they been next door in the same house?
>
> i rejoin luna when she says that the parents of the kids letting them
alone
> with celebrities without control should be prosecuted.

I'm afraid that diverts the matter though. The responsibility for rape lies
with the rapist. Whether the girls parents kicked puppies or did other
things in their lives that were not commendable, is irrelevant.
Parents should be prosecuted for crimes, but do not need apportioned penalty
for the crimes of others

> another point is that usa justice is shown here as being totally depending
> of the money people have and non reliable, it is also shown that deals are

I can't think of anything about that which is particular to the US. In the
world as a whole, if you have money, you buy more/better food, better cars,
better clothes, better medical care, and better lawyers. The better the
attorney, and the more there are of them, the more each possible part of a
case can be explored. That's simple math. I bet the wealthy in France can
afford healthier food and nicer housing.

> made: you say you are guilty and you have a light sentence without
> considering the truth of the culpability. many innocent plaided guilty to
> avoid the worst knowing that the truth won't be found and not having money
> to defend themself properly.

Unless you personally know that those people were innocent, I'd wonder about
that. It does inadvertently touch on the fact that plea bargaining to
reduced charges is not solely the province of the rich.

> and then the trials are shown in public for entertainment.....
> this is sick for me polly, very sick.

Seeing that criminals often pay for their crimes is sick? I would *love*
for my children to see true events that show *consequences* in many areas.
I'd even go as far as watching the sentencing of a shoplifter, or a medical
procedure performed on the liver of an active alcholic. We differ here.

> as much as those persons arrested in afghanistan who are held without a
> trial in guantanamo; it is cruel, inhuman and not right to treat human
> beings that way, it is not even civilized.

I do not consider the terrorists in Guantanamo to be POW's. However, if
they *were*, I'd wonder how many nations captuer enemy "soldiers" and then
put them quickly on trial rather than locking them up "for the duration". I
know that none of the nations involved in WWI or WWII did that.

> how do you want the rest of the world to look at usa ?
> criminals of war, criminals towards their own children, because it is
> criminal to put guns in the hands of children.

Look at US Citizens as humans. That sounds fair. A person who has just
been mugged has a far different view of muggers than one who has not. I've
seen a mugging change the viewpoint of many people. I was a cop.

> the time of cow boy should be finished long time ago and being civilized
> should have prevailed instead of violence and power that usa sell
abondantly
> outside of its own border. when you make money on violence, it can never
go
> right, productive and evolutionary imho.

If you really believe that, then I suspect that, upon finding a rapist
crawling in your window you would *not* call les gendarmes who will grab him
physically and look to punish him. Perhaps someone to sit outside and draw
up a nice sign that says "Not nice", instead.

> try to relax, i am no better, but i am different and when i dislike what i
> see i say it.
> money is destroying lots in many lives and the worst is indeed in and
coming
> from the usa right now, nothing of my choice or doing, just facts.
> illness and sickness is here and heavy, it is costing lives of too many
> persons for the confort of a very few. when talent exist only to be sold,
> when money is all what is reflected in the eyes then the soul is crashed
and
> oppressed.

Money created the machinery to push the nazi's back. It buys the rice to
feed the hungry. It is usually a piece of paper so that someone can
negotiate an exchange. A blacksmith does not have to argue over how many
pounds of potatoes he should receive in return for shoeing a farmer's horse.
Yes, some will earn more money than others. The fellow who is so desired
for some service that people bid high for him will have that. Not
particularly a US thing.

> phoenix

SpiritQuest

Luna

Nov 21, 2003, 12:16:10 PM11/21/03
SpiritQuest wrote:
> "Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "polly wog" <wo...@mindspring.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 61pvb.13309$Wy4....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>>
>> you are cute when you are mad polly
>>
>> i made a research on roman polanski, i knew about his traumas from
>> childhood in camps, i knew about the murder of his wife while she
>> was 8 months pregnant but i didn't knew about him being wanted in
>> the us for rape. so, i read that he abused a 14 year old girl.
>>
>> my question is where was the mother/parents of that girl when they
>> let her do pictures for him? shouldn't have they been next door in
>> the same house?
>>
>> i rejoin luna when she says that the parents of the kids letting
>> them alone with celebrities without control should be prosecuted.
>
> I'm afraid that diverts the matter though. The responsibility for
> rape lies with the rapist. Whether the girls parents kicked puppies
> or did other things in their lives that were not commendable, is
> irrelevant. Parents should be prosecuted for crimes, but do not need
> apportioned penalty for the crimes of others

Jesus Christ on a Stick, they allowed their child to spend the night
with Michael Jackson. You'd have to be living on Planet Stupid not to
get why letting your kid hang out with Michael Jackson might not be the
best idea in the world.

Parents have a responsibility to protect their children from obvious
threats. At least in my world.

Jean

polly wog

Nov 21, 2003, 12:26:34 PM11/21/03

> Happy now Phoenix - have you extracted enough pain - or is there some left
> that you can pull out?

i am sorry. i am the one responsible for my reactions. when i realized how
much this was triggering me i should have quit reading. i lapsed. did one
of my old behaviors. can't handel being how terrible i am right now. i
feel bad enuff at myself for the seizures & having to take money formt he
government & tax payers. feel as if tehr is soemthing wrong w/ me for being
homebound. for lindy deciding she didnt want me anymore cause i had too
many problems goig on right now. I knew i was vulbnerable. i could feel
my anger & pain & hurt rising. it was my responsibility to pull away before
i said things which were uncalle dofr. but i have to admit i am not to a
point of wanting to apologize for reacting or saying mean things. maybe
later; maybe not. i have worn myself out. i think i will go to bed &
forget how horrible i am for being born an american. i was as stupid a
fetus as i am a human.

Me

Nov 21, 2003, 12:41:38 PM11/21/03

"Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> Jesus Christ on a Stick, they allowed their child to spend the night
> with Michael Jackson. You'd have to be living on Planet Stupid not to
> get why letting your kid hang out with Michael Jackson might not be the
> best idea in the world.
>
> Parents have a responsibility to protect their children from obvious
> threats. At least in my world.

In this situation, the first responsibility lies with the parent, without
question. That child would not have been there if the parent had not
allowed it. No harm would have come to that child through Jackson if the
parent had not allowed to child to be alone with him. There is no getting
around that.

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 12:46:21 PM11/21/03
yes polly, yes

you should have been protected as i should have, as all children like us
should have been or should be.
and when the parents like ours aren't assuming their responsabilities and
protection to us but became our tortionairs, then the only thing/hope left
is within society interfering and for that it is necessary for those
societies to not sunk into violence, power or money but humanity, tolerance,
compassion, care, love are necessary, to protect and give the chance to
heal.
and believe me if i say that saying that is difficult for me because i have
been mistreated on a public place with people watching and nobody moving a
finger, i am one of the latest person who would trust societies.

and that this is still again and again happening revolts me.

it took me years to not hate, i am always on the edge of it.
but i suppose i still hate people *wachting

hate me polly as much as you need
i understand and you are most welcome to it.

this afternoon, i saw a movie, an old jewish man making friend with an old
navajo discovering each others spiritual worlds, how with differents
languages they expressed some same things, discovering that each suffered
from holocaust and both saying like with the same heart: whe had to survive
for the children.

a specie who doesn't fight for protecting his own children is dying, it is
self destruction. children are the most precious gift and should be
considered that way.
we should have been considered as magic.

phoenix

"polly wog" <wo...@mindspring.com> a écrit dans le message de news:

CRqvb.13398$Wy4....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 12:55:21 PM11/21/03

"tinytim" <tin...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
80780cb3e9.c5e028...@asarian-host.net...

> "Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Phoenix8 wrote:
> > > here on french tv there was many reports about the demonstrations in
> > > england, but they were developing something that was considered
> > > funny, a journalist intrude the palace as a servant easily and even
> > > made pictures of the bedroom where bush and his wife will be
> > > sleeping, he was shown on the pictures at many moments during the
> > > stay of bush showing how thin the security was and easy to go through
> > > it while bush exiged for heavy security around him and it seems even
> > > wanted some windows unbreakable - which wasn't granted - gee that
> > > bush guy is scared to hell and he sure can be, he did played with
> > > pandora box and it is going to continue for a long long time !!!
> > >
> > > i am sure american tv wouldn't have shown that at all !!! lol
> >
> > But they actually did! It was all over the news here (well, I'm in
> > Canada but I get all the American news channels).
>
> OK this is the deal, a journalist knowing of the Bush visit months and
> months ago, got himself a job as a general gofer at the Palace in London
> (Buckingham Palace), the one bought by George the third, ya remember him,
> the one who caused the Boston tea party... Yeah... that one. OK history
> lesson over. Well......... this journalist ( and we all know how honest
and
> honourable they are?) worked there for months before Georges arrival
taking
> little photo's with his box brownie of the Royal lavatory, the bed,...well
> anything he could basically. But the minute American security team
arrived
> ahead of George to secure the place, he quit the job in a big hurry,
before
> the secret service guys could beat the crap out of him.........
>
> He then retreated to the safety of his newspaper, and proceeded to suggest
> that he was in a position to compromise security, he showed some photos of
> bed and a lavvy... and said that this is were George would be
and..........
> well ya gets the picture. It was a fabricated story.

how do you know that it was fabricated???

in reality you don't have much more proof than the journalists who
transmitted the story isn't it? or should i go and lose my time in reading
all english newspapers i could find.

this is totally ridiculous one side or another anyway.

> Since we now live in a world where the least proof you have for the
> existence of a thing, the more we believe it's there then what can we
> expect.....
>
> Speaking of which, my friend left his car on my drive for a few days
whilst
> he helped out his latest girl friend move.... he didn't tell me that the
> sump was leaking oil, don't worry though I covered the oil up with sand
> before George gets wind that I have any ;-)
>
> Polly Wog, I am totally against George's war, but I love all my friends
and
> family who live in America, I quite like you too.... I think that a lot
of
> people say *America* when what they mean is George, or the war, or the
metal
> smelting trade embargo.... or having to wait too long for the Back to the
> Future ride at Disney......did ya see that queue?
>
> Luv
> Asa

> > Jean
> >

> > > phoenix
> > >
> > > "snowleopard" <pan...@asarian-intl.org> a écrit dans le message de
> > > news: bpje0s$h69$0...@pita.alt.net...

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 1:01:22 PM11/21/03
you are really the most cretin stupid person i ever read, i was reacting to
*your abondan comments about it as if it was the only interesting news, *you
are the person who makes me think of someone sitting and applauding in the
arena in roma while the people were eaten alive, you make me vomit with your
stupid comments, you are the kind of person that makes *me dislike what
comes from usa in plus of the export of violence, aggressivity and abuse.

"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de news:

5262dacecda06d37f...@asarian-host.net...

> "polly wog" <wo...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> > no all programs were interrupted in my home town. MJ hasn't interrupted
> any
> > programs.
>

> I didn't see any interrupted either. The shows went on. They did
interrupt
> for the speeches in England for a short time and the bombings in Turkey
came
> in as breaking news. Other than that no interruptions occurred that I
> noticed.

> but the rumor about the evacuation was just that, a rumor.
>

> It was a radar blip from what I understand and it was reported as breaking
> news.

> > guess media was worried people would panic if they heard the rumor since
> > 9/11 is so fresh in everyone's minds. they made a point of quickly
> getting
> > out the information that there was no evacuation. the dispelling of the
> > rumor was fairly quick.
>

> It was reported that there was a very temporary partial evacuation until
> they figure out what exactly was happening.

> what station was it that was so negligent &
> > broadcast the rumor as truth? god probably someone like CNN or CNN
> > International.
>

> I stopped watching CNN International ages ago. Its really slanted
> reporting. The worst I've seen. When they had that big scandal last year
> and they admitting controlling what they reported to retain access I
stopped
> watching them.`
>
> > some people dto leave the west wing when they couldn't contact the

> > pilot. they made contact tho & the people who had decided to move over
> > another part of the white house... went back. so.... i guess the
reports
> > you saw were just some kind of rumor or gossip. some kind of
inaccuracy.
> > it's a shame so many news people go ahead & broadcast stuff even tho
it's
> > not true. seems very irresponsible & sensationalist to me.
>

> They were very clear about what happened and what the whitehouse did in
the
> reports I saw. What news reports are these folks seeing? It was there
and
> it was reported and some news agency is reporting that it wasn't???
> Geeze....I kind of know what I watched. They reported all day about
London
> and the ceremonies and the demonstrations had a running tally of how many
> demonstrators there were - they reported about Turkey all day and
discussed
> what was going on there - I was watching CNN, Fox, MSNBC and they were all
> reporting all of that. Where were they reporting that nothing was
reported?

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 1:06:29 PM11/21/03
your american culture is based on violence, economic abuse, wars,
oppression,
this is what you so dearly call "the american dream"; in the name of money
and power your country have exported between the worst.

think what you want, i never care anyway about someone who doesn't know me a
damn. you read things i haven't said, but if that makes it more easy for
you..

8ofsrvoi3ua73lhtq...@4ax.com...
wrote:

> >"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de news:

> >dfd81ed02b7e8e.7c...@asarian-host.net...

> >> It is very much *our culture and that includes phoenix and her country.
> >>

> >no, i have other cultures than you have, not being able to see it shows
how
> >limited your relation to others culture is.
> >of course until you have integrated some french/italian/dutch/ german
> >cultures with your american one, but i doubt it strongly.
>
> Oh god, I can't believe you wrote this, or think it. Your bias is
showing. The
> only people who have culture, are a limited section of Europeans?
>
> The very basis of "american" culture is based on the diversity of the
cultural
> backgrounds of...americans. (Which creates a very difficult balancing
point that
> does need a lot of work still.)
>
> Everyone, except Native Americans, is either an immigrant or decended from
an
> immigrant. What you clearly don't understand is that our "american
culture" (not
> to be confused with other "American" cultures, such as those north or
south of the
> US. The US being only one of the countries in this part of the globe.)
is based
> the diversity of the cultures immigrants bring with them.
>
> >i reject your american culture more and more strongly, it is invasive,
> >abusive and aggressive.
>
> Phoenix, the more I read your writing on world events, the less value I
give your
> opinion. You cling to this view of the US as some huge gobbling boogyman,
> whereas, had we been so inclined, we could have done so a long time ago.
That
> such a notion would rock the very foundation of US culture, is clearly
beyond your
> ability to incorporate into your set notions of what "Americans" are
about.

> Ruby
>
> >phoenix

> >> I make no apologies for wanting to see MJ brought to justice. And my
> >> training in years of work in suicide prevention tells me he is at risk
for
> >> suicide.
> >>
> >> I don't think that makes me sick or degenerate. And at least I don't
> >> complain about suicide on the internet - I have years of work in
> >preventing
> >> it. Seems to me Phoenix spents a lot of time judging and very little
> >> actively working to find a solution to anything.

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 1:18:31 PM11/21/03

9ahsrvoc6cad5m0h5...@4ax.com...
wrote:

> >sure prejudice, hilarious,
> >
> >what do you think usa export in europe and in the rest of the world?
>
> Off the top of my head and strictly from my specific region: Animal and
> agricultural products (in accordance with strict European trade
requirements),
> technology, medical supplies, sporting equipment, nutritional supplements,
> clothing, heavy equipment, and relief supplies. And we import similar
types of
> goods.

> >the exact problem that is growing and existing now is that europe knows
much
> >more about usa than before.
>
> Perhaps, or perhaps there's more tension because with the increasing
levels of
> trade, people are starting to have the very same concerns as the US has
dealt
> (although, perhaps not always in the wisest ways) with for years.

> >maybe what *you suffer about is much more denial
>
> Sure, then I could join you in your ignorance while trying to maintain the
> delusion of expecting folks to respect my opinion while contrasting it
with my
> narrow vision.
>
> >ahahaha
>
> Have a giggle for me, while you're at it. There hasn't been much to laugh
about
> lately (more terrorist attacks in the news, although, unfortunately, I
haven't
> seen much about Michael Jackson today.)

yes more terrorist attacks and there are going to be even more, and where
does that comes from i wonder????

> Ruby

azure

Nov 21, 2003, 2:34:04 PM11/21/03

> sure prejudice, hilarious,
>
> what do you think usa export in europe and in the rest
> of the world? the exact problem that is growing and
> existing now is that europe knows much more about usa
> than before.
>
> maybe what *you suffer about is much more denial

you know, i think she's right.

and c'mon, guys, i think it's about time we admitted it to her.

in 1947, or thereabouts, there was a major archeological find. A Bedouin
shepherd found a collection of apparently ancient scrolls in a cave above
Khirbet Qumran, near the north end of the Dead Sea. This find was,
interestingly, predicted by Nostradamus, and so were the contents of the
scrolls. These scrolls were translated and boy, were there a few shockers!

The Book of Bahomet was finally unearthed, telling the story of how the Lord
Yahweh, sickened by all of the corruption in the world, but wary of another
repair bill the Flood cost him, decided to centralize all of the evil by
placing all of the corrupt and hellbound people as far from his beloved
Garden of Eden as he could. As opposed to Hades, which originally started
out as a burning spot for garbage and then became a metaphor for Hell, this
new spot would be more like a vomit bucket, or urinal or bedpan, for the
placing of grotesque but especially human waste. The Book of Bahomet
states, "Verily, their evil shall be multiplied onto them, and they shall
gasp their foul air and dig their graves in the land of You Benighted
States."

If you'll notice, on any map or globe, the furthest place from the Garden of
Eden's reputed spot, whether measuring from the North, South, East, or West,
is ... Peoria, Illinois.

she's got us dead to rights.

azure

azure

Nov 21, 2003, 2:39:19 PM11/21/03

> I read this really fascinating article written by a radical
> muslim a while ago on the reason why the hedonism
> of the West is such an incredibly destructive force
> within the world - how it is responsible for diverting us
> humans from our true higher purpose as spiritual beings.
> The constant fear mongering by the media, the consumerism,
> the corruption that comes with the stark imbalance of power,
> all are powerful "evil" diversions from our true higher destinies
> as human beings. His point was that the culture of the USA,
> while calling itself "freedom" was really about soul destruction.

do you still have the url? i'd like to read this ...

azure

Luna

Nov 21, 2003, 1:36:48 PM11/21/03

damn and i looked, hard for it. there's tons of stuff if you punch in
muslim hedonism etc into yahoo, but this one article was so well
expressed and even sensible...i know i didn't do it justice in my little
synopsis above. I'll continue to try to find it, azure.

Jean

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 1:57:05 PM11/21/03

"rainey2" <nos...@junk.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
etnsrv0p6v568fq55...@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:18:31 +0100, "Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hatred justified by ignorance.

is it why bush invaded iraq?
is it why they are now headed to iran?
is it why they lied to everybody so openly?

who increased terrorism in our worlds?

azure

Nov 21, 2003, 3:26:18 PM11/21/03
"rainey2" <nos...@junk.com> wrote in message

> Aside, I've seen her say some interesting and perceptive things.
> So, she seems to me to be someone who does evaluate and revise
> as needed.

me too. i like Phoenix. it's just that the anti-American,
you-are-the-root-of-all-evil thing gets old.

i grew up being called the root of all evil. it was bogus. i was just a
convenient negative focus for people to dump on. i won't buy into that kind
of thing anymore.

azure

snowleopard

Nov 21, 2003, 2:23:12 PM11/21/03
That's what I get for sleeping most of the day and then listening at the
grocery counter.

"Luna" <jean_c...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

azure

Nov 21, 2003, 3:42:10 PM11/21/03

> yes polly, yes
>
> you should have been protected as i should have, as all children
> like us should have been or should be.

but Polly is American. by your own standards, she would not be deserving of
protection.

> and when the parents like ours aren't assuming their responsabilities
> and protection to us but became our tortionairs, then the only thing/
> hope left is within society interfering and for that it is necessary for
> those societies to not sunk into violence, power or money

as France has *never* done. as no country in the history of the world has
done. only the USA.

> but humanity, tolerance, compassion, care, love are necessary, to
> protect and give the chance to heal.

as you have shown to Polly, and as you routinely show to us. yes? by
telling us, over and over, how bad we are. ladling on the shame at every
opportunity. no matter what happens in the news, it is somehow the fault of
Americans, and you come onto a list largely populated by Americans to
tongue-lash us about it.

do i come onto French lists to bitch about how, when i was a little kid and
went on a band trip to Europe, i was treated like dog shit on someone's
shoe?

> hate me polly as much as you need
> i understand and you are most welcome to it.

what a smarmy, patronizing, backhanded thing to say.

azure

Luna

Nov 21, 2003, 2:32:44 PM11/21/03
snowleopard wrote:
> That's what I get for sleeping most of the day and then listening at
> the grocery counter.

heh, you're forgiven.

However. MJ was way bigger, even bigger than the terrorist attack in
Turkey, and the Whitehouse story kind of fizzled out pretty quickly when
they figured out it wasn't really an attack.

jean

astri

Nov 21, 2003, 2:53:01 PM11/21/03
berlusconi
milosovec
paparrazi
the british royal scandals
putin's arrest of political rivals
charles taylor

i could go on.

yes, i guess you're right. all that's bad in the world is american. all
that's corrupt in the world is american. money is power only in america.
it's america's fault that people are killing each other in hot spots around
the world because they perceive that another group is different.

-- astri

Baba Yaga

Nov 21, 2003, 2:55:47 PM11/21/03
& I still have a post of SQ's on roughly this subject marked for
reply...

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote, in alt.abuse.recovery:

>your american culture is based on violence, economic abuse, wars,
>oppression,

What?

Those things are, or at minimum seem to be, the greater part of what's
exported; as they were much of what your and my countries exported in
the days of our Empires. And those things existed then, and exist
now, in our countries, as they do in the U.S. Possibly (and by no
means probably) a little more in the U.S. now than in our countries
now; it wouldn't be surprising in a young country.

But those things aren't "the American culture"; how can anyone who's
talked with the many decent, thoughtful, principled people on this
group and others believe it so? Moreover, as one instance of which
you might well not be aware, of recent years most of the best adult
literature in English comes from the American continent (or
continents, depending how you view it), and from the U.S. itself.

I don't have television, but I don't doubt that what we receive from
the U.S. is (not unlike our own) a mix of excellent and trashy and
in-between. Perhaps proportionately more of the third-rate reaches
France than the U.K.; after all, car chases and brainless women with
large bosoms take little translation: still, none of it would remain
long on our screens if we chose not to watch it.

I'm all for pointing up the many failings in the face which the U.S.
turns to the world; but not for confounding that with the nation
itself, as you seem (perhaps only by clumsiness of speech) to do.

>this is what you so dearly call "the american dream"; in the name of money
>and power your country have exported between the worst.

I don't know whether I'm reading you correctly, but I would agree, if
it's what you're saying, that America has, sadly, exported all too
much of the worst and all too little of the best. Perhaps, however,
we don't often look for the best.

Baba Yaga
--
And to do any good at all, just believing you're right and your
motives are good isn't enough. You have to... be in touch.

SpiritQuest

Nov 21, 2003, 3:08:54 PM11/21/03

> yes more terrorist attacks and there are going to be even more, and where
> does that comes from i wonder????

Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Attilla the Hun, Caesar,.....
In more recent history, the attacks in East Asia, West Asia, the
Phillipines, Africa, and Europe by Al Qaeda (during the last 20 years, if
that's recent enough). Various groups in South America, under the name
"coup" or liberation.
The "have nots" against the haves (who then *become* the "haves" and are
attacked by the next round of "have nots".

If you determine a root cause for attacks around the globe that predates the
discovery of the US, that at the same time is the *fault* of the US, I'll be
amazed. I won't be amazed if you *say* it is. I'd be thoroughly amazed if
it were credible or an argument born out of more than prejudice.

SpiritQuest

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 2:57:07 PM11/21/03

"azure" <ladybl...@notmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
bplp6k$1p5l2q$1...@ID-123673.news.uni-berlin.de...

and maybe you should try other glasses to read, apparently you didn't
understood a damn word about what i said.
as for coming here don't worry i am most of the time letting that place for
you american folks and let you stay with yourselfs.
you are much better off with your pedophiles friends and i for sure let you
with them.

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 3:12:49 PM11/21/03

9josrvonqm9622hv4...@4ax.com...
wrote:

> >your american culture is based on violence, economic abuse, wars,
> >oppression,
>
> This isn't what our culture is based on. Although, these are the very
things that
> we argue about amongst ourselves. And because of that, these are the
issues that
> get a lot of media coverage.

yes, but one of the biggest problem is that *this is what is exported, what
is received here and what organisations have started to denounce and fight
against.
this is what your own politicians, journalists, businessmen are selling
here.
it can only go back to where it comes from; american population might not be
ready for it and i see it as only in the beginning and also as a great
source of putting many lives and countries in danger.
one element that is frequently said by your politicians when asked about
american population's reaction to their politics is : don't worry they will
do what we want.

i am mirroring what i hear here as millions of people do.
being a survivor myself i react to it because i know that i need some peace
around me for myself and this is highly threatened; but i see people around
me considered "normal having even worst or harder reaction to it.

> >this is what you so dearly call "the american dream";
>

> Certainly not. I will tell you what I think is the most precious thing
about the
> US (and I think there are probably a lot of different views on this).
It's the
> diversity of the population and the desire amongst most of the population
for
> everyone to be equal under the eyes of the law. To be able to say what we
think
> without fear of the government (have to admit, that Patriot Act does
squick me a
> lot).

> >in the name of money
> >and power your country have exported between the worst.
>

> I'm not following your meaning here.

> >think what you want, i never care anyway about someone who doesn't know
me a
> >damn. you read things i haven't said, but if that makes it more easy for
> >you..
>

> If I've misunderstood you, I don't know where. I do generally say
something when
> I'm not following your meaning.

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 3:19:38 PM11/21/03

"astri" <as...@lava.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
Pine.BSI.4.58.03...@malasada.lava.net...

berlusconi
milosovec
paparrazi
the british royal scandals
putin's arrest of political rivals
charles taylor

i could go on.

yes, i guess you're right. all that's bad in the world is american. all
that's corrupt in the world is american. money is power only in america.
it's america's fault that people are killing each other in hot spots around
the world because they perceive that another group is different.

-- astri

you read what you want, but america puts oil on fire on the world with
invading iraq, disrespecting international laws and becoming criminal of
wars.
instability is always present in europe, terrorism has been active for much
longer.

SpiritQuest

Nov 21, 2003, 3:22:07 PM11/21/03

"rainey2" <nos...@junk.com> wrote in message

> (Quick ramble break: I've always felt like the important issues were too
complex
> for me to understand, but smaller issues - taken completely by
themselves - are
> easier to understand. So, that's where I've focused my attention. But
those
> smaller issues are components of the larger issues, and those smaller
> contributions carry weight. One of the problems I see in the US is our
inability
> to agree on some of the most basic things - like the separation of church
and
> state...thinking of the 10 commandment monument in the courthouse deal.

The important issues are *far* too complex for women to understand. That's
why men frequently step aside as women deal with the *smaller* issues, like
what sort of house to buy and where, what kind of car is good for the
family, the choice of doctors, schools, and the sort of thing that effects
only the family.
The *men* however, having those decisions properly delegated to their wives,
sit around the big screen TV and decide who the next president oughta be,
what we should do with the UN, and who is going to win the next superbowl
:)}

See, it all balances out :)}

SpiritQuest

Phoenix8

Nov 21, 2003, 3:45:35 PM11/21/03

"Baba Yaga" <spam...@phonecoop.coop> a écrit dans le message de news:
9npsrvsd26g3b4oe5...@4ax.com...

> & I still have a post of SQ's on roughly this subject marked for
> reply...
>
> "Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote, in alt.abuse.recovery:
>

> >your american culture is based on violence, economic abuse, wars,
> >oppression,
>
> What?
>
> Those things are, or at minimum seem to be, the greater part of what's
> exported; as they were much of what your and my countries exported in
> the days of our Empires. And those things existed then, and exist
> now, in our countries, as they do in the U.S. Possibly (and by no
> means probably) a little more in the U.S. now than in our countries
> now; it wouldn't be surprising in a young country.

exactly, those were huge mistakes that were made, why do you think i am
reacting to see it now?? because i do know, because i can recognise it.
the danger today with a country like the us is that they have so much money
and power that they are putting huge amount of people, civilisations in high
danger. their ignorance of european cultures and history is alarming.
even if it is a country who is young, it still has to learn the limits and
the danger while doing its growing. things has to be said.

> But those things aren't "the American culture"; how can anyone who's
> talked with the many decent, thoughtful, principled people on this
> group and others believe it so? Moreover, as one instance of which
> you might well not be aware, of recent years most of the best adult
> literature in English comes from the American continent (or
> continents, depending how you view it), and from the U.S. itself.
>
> I don't have television, but I don't doubt that what we receive from
> the U.S. is (not unlike our own) a mix of excellent and trashy and
> in-between. Perhaps proportionately more of the third-rate reaches
> France than the U.K.; after all, car chases and brainless women with
> large bosoms take little translation: still, none of it would remain
> long on our screens if we chose not to watch it.

war chases and brainless women don't reach here much, but aggressive
violents movies well, much too much and lots of people are rejecting it and
being cautious with their children, but there are also lots of kids left
watching those and there is a danger here that is denounced.

> I'm all for pointing up the many failings in the face which the U.S.
> turns to the world; but not for confounding that with the nation
> itself, as you seem (perhaps only by clumsiness of speech) to do.
>
> >this is what you so dearly call "the american dream"; in the name of
money
> >and power your country have exported between the worst.
>
> I don't know whether I'm reading you correctly, but I would agree, if
> it's what you're saying, that America has, sadly, exported all too
> much of the worst and all too little of the best. Perhaps, however,
> we don't often look for the best.

this is what i mean.
and to look for the best you need to have it send to you, believe me when i
see it i am joyful to say wow that's great.
and the expressions here doesn't gives me much that expression; at the
opposite i am often sadnened by what i read and move away from here. for me
it is indecent to be wishing for the worst and have a trial about a
celebrity even if it means that damage has been done to a child. it is a
show, it is something related to entertainment and money.
i might not express myself well enough in english, but i know what i see and
what i feel, i also know when there is food for the soul and life or damage.

astri

Nov 21, 2003, 4:00:51 PM11/21/03

those who choose violence as the response to hatred and political
discontent.

the person who sets off a car bomb or rides an airplane out of the sky is as
responsible for hir own actions as the rapist is for hirs.

i don't happen to accept the legitimacy of bush's presidency, and i hope
that enough americans agree with me next year that we aren't subject to
another 4 years of it. i don't think that saddam hussein was an admirable
leader, and can't say i'm sorry he's no longer in power, but i don't like
and never agreed with my government's decision to invade when we did and
without the backing of the united nations. i think we've royally screwed up
in our approach to fixing the mess we found there (not all of our making,
but certainly that we contributed to). i think many of the priorities of
the bush administration are screwed up. but the political or religious
legitimization of violence predates the colonization of the western
hemisphere. thuggery is not an export of the united states.

-- astri

SpiritQuest

Nov 21, 2003, 4:24:10 PM11/21/03

> I looooooove history. I was even thinking of changing my major. Hmmm...
> what can a psych/history/nursing person do? lol

Well, she could certainly identify a Napoleonic complex. :)}

<wind...@asarian-host.net>

> [...]

> > > me to be someone who does evaluate and revise as needed.

> > world
> chang
> > >
> > > I've always believed this, but I'm kind of reevaluating now.

> > > (Quick ramble break: I've always felt like the important issues were
> too
> > complex
> > > for me to understand, but smaller issues - taken completely by
> > themselves - are
> > > easier to understand. So, that's where I've focused my attention.
But
> > those
> > > smaller issues are components of the larger issues, and those smaller
> > > contributions carry weight. One of the problems I see in the US is
our
> > inability
> > > to agree on some of the most basic things - like the separation of
> church
> > and
> > > state...thinking of the 10 commandment monument in the courthouse
deal.

> > It seems
> > > like we're either becoming increasingly divided, or perhaps, I'm just
> > beginning to
> > > realize how divided we are.)

> > live
> > very
> rape
> *all
> > we
> > >
> > > *nodding* It's easier to apply a wide brush, than do the detail work.

> balancing

> > it
> > >
> > > *nodding* Although, it seems to me that the french people I've known,
> > have been
> > > more passionate in their belief in france's cultural system is the
right
> > one. A
> > > passionate love for their country and all it means to them. It brings
> > mind a
> > > child's love for their mother. It really is a beautiful and
passionate
> > culture,
> > > with a long history and deep roots, from what I know of it (not much).

> > from
> globe.)

> invasive,

> > the
> > angry
> > >
> > > History wasn't one of my fav subjects, because of the emphasis on
dates.
> > Had I
> > > understood that those dates are there to show a sequence, I would have
> > done better
> > > (and thus would know more now :).
> > >
> > > But, I'm kind of wondering about the content of french history
courses.
> > know
> > > that american history texts, at the very least thru jr. high level,
> aren't
> > exactly
> > > what I would call accurate. (Text books in public schools are a pet

astri

Nov 21, 2003, 4:48:42 PM11/21/03
france...

the culture that brought us the marquis de sade

Mica

Nov 21, 2003, 5:02:28 PM11/21/03
>From: "Phoenix8" Ourob...@hotmail.com
>Date: 11/21/2003 8:57 PM W. Europe Standard Time

come on, Phoenix. I know you are mad but that was really not a nice thing to
say at all. i really don't understand the anti-americans thing. I get into
political diasgreements here too, but I try to understand them for what they
are and not blame people for being from a country I don't agree with. I have
huge issues with how France has treated the Roma, but I don't hate all French
people because of it. I don't like a lot of the new US policies, but neither do
most Americans.
Just my two cents.

Prohasar man opre pirend - sa muro djiben semas opre chengende. - Bury me
standing. I've been on my knees all my life. -Roma saying.

SpiritQuest

Nov 21, 2003, 7:11:35 PM11/21/03

> "SpiritQuest" <Sprit...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > "mamawolf" <mama...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
>

> > > I looooooove history. I was even thinking of changing my major.
> Hmmm...
> > > what can a psych/history/nursing person do? lol
> >
> > Well, she could certainly identify a Napoleonic complex. :)}
>
> ROFL. Even worse - I married one, long time ago. He's *history now, as
> they say =)

Ah, yes, ex-spouses. That would normally be found in textbooks about the
UnCivil War :)}

> Kc

SpiritQuest

Nov 21, 2003, 7:15:52 PM11/21/03

> Ok, so being a mom qualified me for *that. Wait, why am I busting my ass
> going to college? lol

Silly! To learn medical terminology, of course.
One learns to say "How are *we* feeling today?" :)}

I always liked "Would *we* like our spongebath now?"
"Sure, nurse, get me the rubbing alchol and lie down right *there*" :)}

> Kc

> "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message

> > Not much except take temperatures, ask how they are feeling about things
> and
> > talk about the good ol days. ;-)

> > "mamawolf" <mama...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
> >

> > > I looooooove history. I was even thinking of changing my major.
> Hmmm...
> > > what can a psych/history/nursing person do? lol
> > >

> > > "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message

> school
> > > as
> > > elected
> that
> > > its
> > > history.

> > <wind...@asarian-host.net>

> > > <Ourob...@hotmail.com>

> > de

> it
> > > german

> is
Europeans?

> > the
> > > balancing

> > as
> > think

> known,
> > right
> brings
> > passionate
> much).

> > decended
> "american
> north
> > or
> > > globe.)

> > > invasive,

> > value

> time
> > > clearly
> > are

> > > absolutely
> her

> > > message

SpiritQuest

Nov 21, 2003, 8:09:59 PM11/21/03

> I think its a form of self torture - thats what it felt like to me.

Self-torture?? I thought that's what upperclassmen were for :)}

> I'm sooooo glad its over.

> "mamawolf" <mama...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message
>

> > Ok, so being a mom qualified me for *that. Wait, why am I busting my
ass
> > going to college? lol

SpiritQuest

Nov 21, 2003, 8:15:04 PM11/21/03
Hospitals are *very* dangerous places. Sis worked Cardiac Care, sorta a
specialized ICU. The stories I hear that I wouldn't repeat...... :)}

And, I respect nurses. Still, what answer other than "No" does a nurse
expect to the question "Did I give you your demerol yet?" :)}

> Reminds me of a case I worked on - guy dies in a hospital rehab - there is
> legally blind nurse on duty when he dies - she left him on the floor for
> approximately 12 hours - writing things in the nurses notes - patient
> resting comfortably - patient has no complaints.... it was unbelievable to
> read when you read it with the knowledge that the guy was dead while she
was
> writing it. The doctors finally showed up they do CPR on a guy thats been
> dead for half a day.
>
> Needless to say the family collected a bundle - the hospital settled right
> before trial.
>
> Ahhhh bazaar memories of plaintiff law.

> "SpiritQuest" <Sprit...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Tide Rider

Nov 21, 2003, 8:24:27 PM11/21/03
Sometimes I think Phoenix took her name from a need to
periodically make an ash of herself.

--

"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message news:74edd9a5689998.8d...@asarian-host.net...

> [...]

> > study because you are all so stupid you cant do it yourself. & dont give
> us
> > a red cent for their education. fuck you for us giving your idiotic
> country
> > so goddamn much money to survive. wish we had let you starve over the
> last
> > 100 yearts. wish we had joined the germans instead of helping you guys.
> > sure wish more of the french had been gasseed instead of the jewish &
> > homosexual. good ole europe, terrible ole usa. damn i forgot where some
> > of the crusaders originated.
> >

> > you are a stupid ignorant bigot. yo who have to face bigotry because of
> > your sexuality. the oppressed have to have somepone else to feel better
> > about themselves. & yes homosexuals are killed in frnace by the biggots
> > just as they are here & in very goddamn country. you are a fucking

Tide Rider

Nov 21, 2003, 8:28:46 PM11/21/03
Then it WASN'T The War of the Roses?

--
I have no attitude problem. I have an attitude, YOU have the problem!

Tide Rider

Nov 21, 2003, 8:31:55 PM11/21/03
That's as absurd as saying French culture is based on the comedy of Jerry Lewis.

--

"Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bplkb2$1odpm8$1...@ID-191184.news.uni-berlin.de...

> your american culture is based on violence, economic abuse, wars,
> oppression,

> this is what you so dearly call "the american dream"; in the name of money

> and power your country have exported between the worst.
>

> think what you want, i never care anyway about someone who doesn't know me a
> damn. you read things i haven't said, but if that makes it more easy for
> you..
>

> "rainey2" <nos...@junk.com> a écrit dans le message de news:

> 8ofsrvoi3ua73lhtq...@4ax.com...
> > On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:32:39 +0100, "Phoenix8" <Ourob...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > >"windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
> > >dfd81ed02b7e8e.7c...@asarian-host.net...

> > >no, i have other cultures than you have, not being able to see it shows
> how
> > >limited your relation to others culture is.
> > >of course until you have integrated some french/italian/dutch/ german
> > >cultures with your american one, but i doubt it strongly.
> >
> > Oh god, I can't believe you wrote this, or think it. Your bias is
> showing. The
> > only people who have culture, are a limited section of Europeans?
> >

> > The very basis of "american" culture is based on the diversity of the
> cultural
> > backgrounds of...americans. (Which creates a very difficult balancing
> point that
> > does need a lot of work still.)
> >

> > Everyone, except Native Americans, is either an immigrant or decended from
> an
> > immigrant. What you clearly don't understand is that our "american
> culture" (not
> > to be confused with other "American" cultures, such as those north or
> south of the
> > US. The US being only one of the countries in this part of the globe.)
> is based
> > the diversity of the cultures immigrants bring with them.
> >
> > >i reject your american culture more and more strongly, it is invasive,
> > >abusive and aggressive.
> >
> > Phoenix, the more I read your writing on world events, the less value I
> give your

> > opinion. You cling to this view of the US as some huge gobbling boogyman,

> > whereas, had we been so inclined, we could have done so a long time ago.
> That
> > such a notion would rock the very foundation of US culture, is clearly
> beyond your
> > ability to incorporate into your set notions of what "Americans" are
> about.
> >

> > Ruby
> >
> > >phoenix

> for

> > >preventing

> ago
> future.

SpiritQuest

Nov 21, 2003, 8:36:34 PM11/21/03

> Well I went to the school of General Studies at Pitt - thats people who go
> at night. ;-) There never was a real sense of who was in what class. We
> were all just kind of in it together. Some folks who went at night took
> years and years to graduate and some of us took the same credit load as
the
> day people. You kind of went at your own speed.

Hey, we have nearly the same education! I went to the "Study to be a
General at a School that's the pits" :)}
On 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night, I never had a real sense of *anything*,
and I wish I *had* some speed :)}

> "SpiritQuest" <Sprit...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > "windswept" <wind...@asarian-host.net> wrote in message

It is loading more messages.