Wars in Africa wipe out aid gains

J Young

Oct 22, 2007, 12:48:25 AM10/22/07
The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
of 'self-determination'. Criticize my point of view all you want but
no one can dispute that the life of the average African native was
much better 30-35 years ago than it is today. No more funds until they
start acting more civilized towards each other. Then by all means
provide all the humanitarian aid that's needed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7038348.stm

A report on armed conflict in Africa has shown that the cost to the
continent's development over a 15-year period was nearly $300bn
(£146bn).

The research was undertaken by a number of non-governmental
organisations, including Oxfam.

It says the cost of conflict was equal to the amount of money received
in aid during the same period.

Existential Crisis

Oct 22, 2007, 1:30:09 AM10/22/07
On Oct 21, 10:48 pm, J Young <younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
> The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
> of 'self-determination'. Criticize my point of view all you want but
> no one can dispute that the life of the average African native was
> much better 30-35 years ago than it is today. No more funds until they
> start acting more civilized towards each other. Then by all means
> provide all the humanitarian aid that's needed.

The weapons used in these conflicts are made in the west; the people
providing the weapons come from the west. A huge portion of the blame
for Africa's woes can be placed upon the actions of the west over the
past several centuries. When colonialism came to an end, the
transition was mismanaged on a massive scale and borders of entire
countries were drawn without any regard for ethnic and religious
differences or distribution of resources. Countries were left in an
incredibly underdeveloped state, without the funds, capital or
expertise necessary to successfully develop. Western corporations
have taken advantage of the circumstances and engaged in exploitation
on a level never seen before in human history: deforestation, massive
pollution, civil violence, authoritarianism have all resulted from
corporate activity in Africa. Take a look at Nigeria which is torn now
in conflict largely as a result of the practices of western oil
companies. Or look at the wars that have plagued West Africa, funded
by sales of diamonds and timber to Western companies so that we can
have nice, exotic wood furniture and diamond rings for our significant
others. These countries are incapable of successfully developing
without foreign aid; they don't have the capacity to do so. The west
has a moral obligation to help these countries given the west's role
in facilitating the current circumstances. The problem has been both
one of not supplying enough multidimensional assistance to combat many
of the core sources of conflict and has been one of not sufficiently
regulating the arms trade, pharmaceuticals, etc

parsi...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2007, 1:51:21 AM10/22/07
On 22 oct, 06:48, J Young <younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
> The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
> of 'self-determination'. Criticize my point of view all you want but
> no one can dispute that the life of the average African native was
> much better 30-35 years ago than it is today. No more funds until they
> start acting more civilized towards each other. Then by all means
> provide all the humanitarian aid that's needed.

And thank you for proving what a hypocrite "christian" you are... and
racist, too...
Tell us, J Young, since you write such nonsense knowing very well what
the cause of most of the conflicts in Africa are, are you really that
dumb or are you just playing dumb for our entertainment?
Any reason at all why you send this to alt.atheism and alt.abortion?

Lokayata

Oct 22, 2007, 2:05:56 AM10/22/07
On Oct 22, 5:48 pm, J Young <younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
> The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
> of 'self-determination'. Criticize my point of view all you want but
> no one can dispute that the life of the average African native was
> much better 30-35 years ago than it is today. No more funds until they
> start acting more civilized towards each other. Then by all means
> provide all the humanitarian aid that's needed.

Actually no more Western funds would be good for them --- then they
would not be asked to cut back social services to pay back debts to
the west, corporations would not go to war with each other under the
cover of ethnic conflicts, western governments would no longer have a
chance to meddle in the resource-rich areas or sell arms to benefit
campaign contributors.

And of course Christian bishops have to stop taking part in
massacres.

Duncan Patton

Oct 22, 2007, 2:30:32 AM10/22/07

:-> Those funds are tied. Usually to the word of some baddass
like Mugabe who won't pay and leaves the debt to pile up.

Most of the money lost on bad loans is due to the fact that it is
lent as _charity_ with strings intended to perpetuate the status-quo
in situ. Kinda like "spoiler money" to minimize and ruin the value
of local labor. In finance this is a failure of loan-qualification
and should be a responsibility of the _lenders_.

Dhu

John D. Wentzky

Oct 22, 2007, 2:43:17 AM10/22/07
HAHAHAHAAHA!
Niggers are losers, huh?

parsi...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2007, 3:23:04 AM10/22/07
On 22 oct, 08:43, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
> HAHAHAHAAHA!
> Niggers are losers, huh?

Let's see: leech, pervert, drunk, violent AND racist!
Way to go, convict Wentzky!

John Baker

Oct 22, 2007, 4:21:33 AM10/22/07

Now, now. That isn't fair. You're confusing IBen with facts. <G>

LC

Oct 22, 2007, 9:36:47 AM10/22/07

Ku Klux Kathoholic "J Young" <youngi...@aol.com> aka "Auric Hellman"
<adhe...@volcanomail.com> wrote in message

> The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people

Ah, J/IBen/Auric drops the "these people" bomb.
Where have we seen that before?:

"Problem with those negroes was that they were too slow, lazy, and
stupid. They were warned to go, just like the white people were. The
difference; the white man left. By the time the shines boardered the
transportation available, there was too many people at the same time
looking to leave. Who's fault is that?"
From: "Auric Hellman" <adhe...@volcanomail.com>
Newsgroups:
seattle.politics,nyc.politics,wash.politics,tx.politics,ca.politics
Subject: Re: KATRINA & USA Ethnic cleansing
Date: 28 Aug 2006 16:47:31 -0700

LC~ "J" has a deep issue with schizophrenia, but all his personalities tow
the same KKK line.

"There is not one iota of hate within me"
From: "J Young" <youngopini...@aol.com>, lying. Again.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 22, 2007, 11:08:01 AM10/22/07

<parsi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 22 oct, 08:43, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>> HAHAHAHAAHA!
>> Niggers are losers, huh?
>
> Let's see: leech, pervert, drunk, violent AND racist!

What makes you think that?

> Way to go, convict Wentzky!

I wonder why jyoung insists on posting to alt.atheism so much?

John D. Wentzky

Oct 22, 2007, 11:08:39 AM10/22/07
"LC" <LC_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Ku Klux Kathoholic

LOL!
The humor is endless.

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 22, 2007, 7:23:34 PM10/22/07
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:48:25 -0700, J Young wrote:

> The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable of
> 'self-determination'.

Looking back fondly on slavery are you now Young?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 22, 2007, 7:24:29 PM10/22/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:43:17 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:

> HAHAHAHAAHA!
> Niggers are losers, huh?

So, when's your court date?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and
glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach
their heart's desire at last, and the White House will
be adorned by a downright moron.”

- H. L. Mencken

John D. Wentzky

Oct 22, 2007, 8:13:06 PM10/22/07
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:43:17 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:
>
>> HAHAHAHAAHA!
>> Niggers are losers, huh?
>
> So, when's your court date?

Already been.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 22, 2007, 8:14:13 PM10/22/07
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:43:17 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:
>
>> HAHAHAHAAHA!
>> Niggers are losers, huh?
>
> So, when's your court date?

Already been. When's yours?
And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters that
affect me at all?

Gwyneð Bennetdottir

Oct 22, 2007, 8:29:54 PM10/22/07
On Oct 22, 8:14?pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in messagenews:AZednRKaw4mwrIDa...@giganews.com...

> > On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:43:17 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:
>
> >> HAHAHAHAAHA!
> >> Niggers are losers, huh?
>
> > So, when's your court date?
>
> Already been. When's yours?
> And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters that
> affect me at all?

I think it is time to leave John alone.

655321

Oct 22, 2007, 9:52:57 PM10/22/07
In article <1193028505....@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
J Young <youngi...@aol.com> wrote:

> Criticize my point of view all you want

Thanks for the invite, but it's best to just laugh at it.

--
655321
"We are heroes in error" -- Ahmad Chalabi

tyreen...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2007, 10:38:03 PM10/22/07
On Oct 22, 1:30 am, Existential Crisis <cbech...@du.edu> wrote:

> The weapons used in these conflicts are made in the west; the people
> providing the weapons come from the west.

On yer' bike,you unbelievably stupid retard !!!!!!!!!!

Type-59/69/79 Series TANKS
AK-47 Assault Rifles
RPD Machine Guns
RPK Squad Automatic Weapons
RPG Rocket Propelled Grenades
Pistols,hand grenades,land mines etc,etc,etc are NOT made in the
west,NOR come from the west.

Unless you consider CHINA,the NUMERO UNO weapon exporter to AFREEKA as
a "western" Country.

Get a fuckin' clue before you blame the "west" (read: WHITEY) for the
billions of dollars of armaments heading off and being used for
population reduction and herd control in the dark continent.

---------------

"Anti-Racist" is short for "Anti-White Racist"

"Whenever I hear the word "Multiculturalism" I reach for my
Revolver!"

Tyreen Blaque

Ray Fischer

Oct 22, 2007, 11:40:58 PM10/22/07
J Young <youngi...@aol.com> wrote:
>The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
>of 'self-determination'.

Nazi Turd has found another group of people he wants to control.

> Criticize my point of view all you want

Very well. You're a racist nazi turd who would do the world a favor
by removing yourself from the humanity that you hate.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

J Young

Oct 23, 2007, 12:01:38 AM10/23/07
On Oct 22, 11:40�pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> rfisc...@sonic.net

I have no hatred with-in me, it is you who constantly spews venom
towards me. In the name of political correctness, you would have all
the natives die horrible deaths rather than return to the peace and
tranquility that existed in the past. There was little hunger and very
few wars then. Now?

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 1:15:44 AM10/23/07

>Already been.

Not for the felony charge you're going to stand trial for, Liar Wentzky.
That one still awaits you.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 1:17:04 AM10/23/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:43:17 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:

>>> HAHAHAHAAHA!
>>> Niggers are losers, huh?

>> So, when's your court date?

>Already been. When's yours?

You still have to answer to a felony charge for assault of a police officer.

>And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters that
>affect me at all?

Your public record is public, and you don't decide who's allowed to look at
it.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 1:18:55 AM10/23/07
Gwyneð Bennetdottir <bennetw...@aroma.com> writes:

I think it's time for his felony case to be put on the docket...followed by
his permanent commitment to the state hospital.

parsi...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2007, 1:38:37 AM10/23/07
On 23 oct, 06:01, J Young <younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 22, 11:40?pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> > J Young ?<younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > >The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
> > >of 'self-determination'.
>
> > Nazi Turd has found another group of people he wants to control.
>
> > > Criticize my point of view all you want
>
> > Very well. ?You're a racist nazi turd who would do the world a favor

> > by removing yourself from the humanity that you hate.
>
> > --
> > Ray Fischer ? ? ? ?
> > rfisc...@sonic.net ?

> I have no hatred with-in me,

Then why the daily attacks on Jews, Muslims, African-Americans,
homosexuals?

it is you who constantly spews venom
> towards me.

You're lucky that we're not face to face. It's not venom you'd get...

Ray Fischer

Oct 23, 2007, 2:18:52 AM10/23/07
J Young <youngi...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Oct 22, 11:40�pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> J Young  <younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> >The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
>> >of 'self-determination'.
>>
>> Nazi Turd has found another group of people he wants to control.
>>
>> > Criticize my point of view all you want
>>
>> Very well.  You're a racist nazi turd who would do the world a favor
>> by removing yourself from the humanity that you hate.
>
>I have no hatred with-in me,

Did I mention that you're a pro-liar?

> it is you who constantly spews venom
>towards me.

I don't like genocidal nazis who want to subjugate and/or kill all of
humanity to a corrupt cult.

> In the name of political correctness, you would have all
>the natives die horrible deaths rather than return to the peace and

And there you go with the hatred and the lies again.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

John D. Wentzky

Oct 23, 2007, 2:21:57 AM10/23/07
"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> So, when's your court date?
>
>>Already been.
>
> Not for the felony charge you're going to stand trial for, Liar Wentzky.

Bullshit, you frad.
I've already been FIVE TIMES, you criminal deprivation of liberty ally.
My Constitutional rights have been denied so often already in this fiasco of
perjured charges made by an assaulting cop on the streets of Anderson
County, SC that the case has been subjected to judgement against all my
accusers.

> That one still awaits you.

Guess what, you anti-Constitution deprivation of liberty loon.
The fires of hell await you and all those like you who are against me who
fail to cease their criminal agenda that they have parlayed against me.
Can you stand the heat, BITCHWAD?
LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!
You stepped into the fire by going against me.
Can you last?
LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Look at MY WORDS, YOU jeopardized shitbag.

Which one of you will seize the opportunity to absolve yourself of the
criminal bullshit activities that you know about so well to save your
paranoid ass?
Do any of you have the capacity to act like a real person rather than a
vindictive tunnelvision freak who hates people to the point that you fall
into my hands to do with you as powers you can not overcome like to do to
criminal cowards such as yourself?
LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

DEEPTHROAT AND HIS ALLIES ARE ABOUT TO SUFFER THE JUST RECOMPENSE HE EARNED
BY GOING AGAINST THIS US CITIZEN!

I am 100 percent unafraid of you or your treasonous allegiance.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 23, 2007, 2:22:54 AM10/23/07
> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

Yo, anal retentive disaster of a person.
Surrender is your only option.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 23, 2007, 2:25:25 AM10/23/07

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> So, when's your court date?
>
>>Already been. When's yours?
>
> You still have to answer to a felony charge for assault of a police
> officer.

I already answered to that perjured bullshit.
Got any more UNORIGINAL peon shit to write?

>>And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters that
>>affect me at all?
>
> Your public record is public, and you don't decide who's allowed to look
> at
> it.

Bullshit.
I can block any outside agency from viewing those files.
You can DO NOTHING to prevent me from having that accomplished.

Gegenwart911

Oct 23, 2007, 3:54:30 AM10/23/07
On Oct 22, 1:30 am, Existential Crisis <cbech...@du.edu> wrote:

The west
> has a moral obligation to help these countries given the west's role
> in facilitating the current circumstances. The problem has been both
> one of not supplying enough multidimensional assistance to combat many
> of the core sources of conflict and has been one of not sufficiently
> regulating the arms trade, pharmaceuticals, etc

Your entire response was very well stated. However, I think its no
kind of given fact that money or influence is going to solve these
issues at all. If all the meddling of "the West" (a not-so-easily-
defined-term) brought Africa to this point, perhaps further meddling
would only increase the problems. Regardless of how one people finds
itself the responsibility falls on its shoulders to remake itself.

Roger Pearse

Oct 23, 2007, 3:59:38 AM10/23/07
On 22 Oct, 06:51, parsifa...@gmail.com wrote:

> On 22 oct, 06:48, J Young <younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
> > of 'self-determination'. Criticize my point of view all you want but
> > no one can dispute that the life of the average African native was
> > much better 30-35 years ago than it is today. No more funds until they
> > start acting more civilized towards each other. Then by all means
> > provide all the humanitarian aid that's needed.
>
> And thank you for proving what a hypocrite "christian" you are... and
> racist, too...

Nazi-style hate-speech noted.

> Tell us, J Young, since you write such nonsense ...

If you can rationally disagree with what he wrote do so. Otherwise
you're just another Nazi with hate to peddle.

Roger Pearse

LC

Oct 23, 2007, 9:22:28 AM10/23/07

Ku Klux Kook "J Young" <youngi...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I have no hatred with-in me <SLAP>

<insert madcap laugh here>

Time for yet another re-posting of "J Young's" kind of xtian love:

"I'm not much for poetry but I'll give it a shot:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Watch your wallets
Here comes a Jew"
From: "J Young" <youngopini...@aol.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish
Subject: Re: A poem for Jews.
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 00:21:25 -0400

"I'm a devout Catholic and would like to see the Muslims start
stoking-up the ovens in Tel Aviv."

"Everyone knows it was the Jews who killed Christ.Some say thats why
Hitler tried to eliminate the Jews in WW2."

"Q: what's the difference between a jew and a pizza? A: pizza doesn't scream
when you put it in the oven.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha ;-)"

"Q: What's the difference between a Muslim and a bucket of shit?
A: The bucket"
From: jdyo...@volcanomail.com (Jon Young)

"Problem with those negroes was that they were too slow, lazy, and
stupid."

"I take my hat off to the Nazis. What we need now is .... a solution. It can
be seen as a final one, if you like..."

Now, you were saying...?

Gwyneð Bennetdottir

Oct 23, 2007, 9:40:40 AM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 12:18 am, The Chief Instigator <patr...@eris.io.com> wrote:

> Gwyneð Bennetdottir <bennetwitho...@aroma.com> writes:
> >> Already been. When's yours?
> >> And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters that
> >> affect me at all?
> >I think it is time to leave John alone.

Of course I didn't write the statement to which you have responded.

> I think it's time for his felony case to be put on the docket...followed by
> his permanent commitment to the state hospital.

Well, of course!

> --
> Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patr...@io.com) Houston, Texas

Gwyneð Bennetdottir

Oct 23, 2007, 9:41:13 AM10/23/07
On Oct 22, 11:01 pm, J Young <younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 22, 11:40?pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> > J Young ?<younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > >The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
> > >of 'self-determination'.
>
> > Nazi Turd has found another group of people he wants to control.
>
> > > Criticize my point of view all you want
>
> > Very well. ?You're a racist nazi turd who would do the world a favor

> > by removing yourself from the humanity that you hate.
>
> > --
> > Ray Fischer ? ? ? ?
> > rfisc...@sonic.net ?
>
> I have no hatred with-in me,

Bad joke.

John Baker

Oct 23, 2007, 10:17:34 AM10/23/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:01:38 -0700, J Young <youngi...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Oct 22, 11:40?pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> J Young <younginsig...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> >The biggest mistake was ever thinking that these people were capable
>> >of 'self-determination'.
>>
>> Nazi Turd has found another group of people he wants to control.
>>
>> > Criticize my point of view all you want
>>

>> Very well. ou're a racist nazi turd who would do the world a favor

>> by removing yourself from the humanity that you hate.
>>
>> --
>> Ray Fischer
>> rfisc...@sonic.net
>

>I have no hatred with-in me,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Tell that to your "colored" friends, IBen. Tell it to the "faggots",
"queers" and "homos".

The truth is you're consumed with hate. You hate blacks, you hate
gays, you hate liberals - you hate anyone who isn't exactly like you.
You especially hate atheists because we prove that decency and
morality - qualities you conspicuously lack - are not dependent on a
belief in your imaginary friend. And you hate us because we expose
your bigotry, your hypocrisy, your dishonesty and your stupidity time
and time again.

>it is you who constantly spews venom
>towards me.

And you more than deserve every last drop of it, fuckwit.

>In the name of political correctness, you would have all
>the natives die horrible deaths rather than return to the peace and
>tranquility that existed in the past. There was little hunger and very
>few wars then. Now?

Liar.

Pr0r3p

Oct 23, 2007, 11:15:43 AM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 2:25 am, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
> "The Chief Instigator" <patr...@eris.io.com> wrote in messagenews:szkzlya...@eris.io.com...

> > "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> writes:
>
> >>"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

> >>Already been. When's yours?
>
> > You still have to answer to a felony charge for assault of a police
> > officer.
>
> I already answered to that perjured bullshit.
> Got any more UNORIGINAL peon shit to write?
>
> >>And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters that
> >>affect me at all?
>
> > Your public record is public, and you don't decide who's allowed to look
> > at
> > it.
>
> Bullshit.
> I can block any outside agency from viewing those files.
> You can DO NOTHING to prevent me from having that accomplished.

There's no need to since you can't block anyone from viewing PUBLIC
records that the government keeps on you.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 11:40:55 AM10/23/07
(politics groups removed)

"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message
>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>>>"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>>Already been.

>> Not for the felony charge you're going to stand trial for, Liar Wentzky.

>Bullshit, you frad.

I'm definitely not a frad.

>I've already been FIVE TIMES, you criminal deprivation of liberty ally.
>My Constitutional rights have been denied so often already in this fiasco of
>perjured charges made by an assaulting cop on the streets of Anderson
>County, SC that the case has been subjected to judgement against all my
>accusers.

So when are you being carted away to the state hospital? (You paid a fine
rather than go to jail last Wednesday, the 17th.)

>> That one still awaits you.

>Guess what, you anti-Constitution deprivation of liberty loon. The fires of
>hell await you and all those like you who are against me who fail to cease
>their criminal agenda that they have parlayed against me. Can you stand the
>heat, BITCHWAD? LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!
>You stepped into the fire by going against me. Can you last? LOL!
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at MY WORDS, YOU
>jeopardized shitbag.

Why? It's the same random word salad you crank out when you know you're
getting spitted.

>Which one of you will seize the opportunity to absolve yourself of the
>criminal bullshit activities that you know about so well to save your
>paranoid ass?

I can't absolve myself of anything I've never done.

>Do any of you have the capacity to act like a real person rather than a
>vindictive tunnelvision freak who hates people to the point that you fall
>into my hands to do with you as powers you can not overcome like to do to
>criminal cowards such as yourself?

I'm not going to fall into *your* hands, Anderson Circus Freak. (Perry Mason
you aren't.)

>LOL!
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
>DEEPTHROAT AND HIS ALLIES ARE ABOUT TO SUFFER THE JUST RECOMPENSE HE EARNED
>BY GOING AGAINST THIS US CITIZEN!
>I am 100 percent unafraid of you or your treasonous allegiance.

...and you'll still be "100 percent unafraid" after you're permanently housed
at the state hospital. Wake me up if you ever have a point to make.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 11:42:17 AM10/23/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message
>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>Yo, anal retentive disaster of a person.
>Surrender is your only option.

ERROR 0522: Bad input; no such option available

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 11:44:50 AM10/23/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message
>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>>>"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>>Already been. When's yours?

>> You still have to answer to a felony charge for assault of a police
>> officer.

>I already answered to that perjured bullshit. Got any more UNORIGINAL peon
>shit to write?

That's YOUR province, kid. After all, your calendar stopped at January 8,
2007.

>>>And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters that
>>>affect me at all?

>> Your public record is public, and you don't decide who's allowed to look at
>> it.

>Bullshit.
>I can block any outside agency from viewing those files.
>You can DO NOTHING to prevent me from having that accomplished.

You can do nothing to accomplish it, Convict Wentzky.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 11:46:22 AM10/23/07
Gwyneð Bennetdottir <bennetw...@post.com> writes:

>On Oct 23, 12:18 am, The Chief Instigator <patr...@eris.io.com> wrote:
>> Gwyneð Bennetdottir <bennetwitho...@aroma.com> writes:

>> >I think it is time to leave John alone.

>Of course I didn't write the statement to which you have responded.

Indeed.

>> I think it's time for his felony case to be put on the docket...followed by
>> his permanent commitment to the state hospital.

>Well, of course!

South Carolina deserves nothing less.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas

John D. Wentzky

Oct 23, 2007, 12:57:50 PM10/23/07
"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message

> (politics groups removed)
>
> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

>>> Not for the felony charge you're going to stand trial for, Liar Wentzky.
>
>>Bullshit, you frad.
>
> I'm definitely not a frad.

You are a fraud and a liar and a criminal.

>>I've already been FIVE TIMES, you criminal deprivation of liberty ally.
>>My Constitutional rights have been denied so often already in this fiasco
>>of
>>perjured charges made by an assaulting cop on the streets of Anderson
>>County, SC that the case has been subjected to judgement against all my
>>accusers.
>
> So when are you being carted away to the state hospital? (You paid a fine
> rather than go to jail last Wednesday, the 17th.)

What fine?

>>> That one still awaits you.
>
>>Guess what, you anti-Constitution deprivation of liberty loon. The fires
>>of
>>hell await you and all those like you who are against me who fail to cease
>>their criminal agenda that they have parlayed against me. Can you stand
>>the
>>heat, BITCHWAD? LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
>>HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!
>>You stepped into the fire by going against me. Can you last? LOL!
>>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at MY WORDS, YOU
>>jeopardized shitbag.
>
> Why? It's the same random word salad you crank out when you know you're
> getting spitted.

Listen, you fool.
I have been spitting all you god damned thieves for almost 20 years, and you
are still god damned to hell because you failed to listen to me.
I damn you, you fool.
I damn anyone who does not do as i say.
PERIOD!
I DO, YOU GOD DAMNED CRIMINAL TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN AND I DO!

>>Which one of you will seize the opportunity to absolve yourself of the
>>criminal bullshit activities that you know about so well to save your
>>paranoid ass?
>
> I can't absolve myself of anything I've never done.

You can not absolve yourself of being damned to hell by being an idiot.

>>Do any of you have the capacity to act like a real person rather than a
>>vindictive tunnelvision freak who hates people to the point that you fall
>>into my hands to do with you as powers you can not overcome like to do to
>>criminal cowards such as yourself?
>
> I'm not going to fall into *your* hands, Anderson Circus Freak. (Perry
> Mason
> you aren't.)

You are a god damned liar who will NEVER survive with me in town.

>>LOL!
>>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
>>DEEPTHROAT AND HIS ALLIES ARE ABOUT TO SUFFER THE JUST RECOMPENSE HE
>>EARNED
>>BY GOING AGAINST THIS US CITIZEN!
>>I am 100 percent unafraid of you or your treasonous allegiance.
>
> ...and you'll still be "100 percent unafraid" after you're permanently
> housed
> at the state hospital. Wake me up if you ever have a point to make.

Go to sleep then you god damned fool.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 23, 2007, 12:59:24 PM10/23/07

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message
>>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>Yo, anal retentive disaster of a person.
>>Surrender is your only option.
>
> ERROR 0522: Bad input; no such option available

YOU'RE DAMNED TO HELL THEN, YOU GOD DAMNED INEPT PIECE OF DOGSHIT!
I DAMN YOU, THE WORLD DAMNS YOU!
EVERYONE DAMNS YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR GUILT AND YOUR RESISTANCE!
YOU ARE DAMNED!
ALL ROEVWADE ALLIES AND ROEVWADE ITSELF ARE DAMNED, YOU
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

John D. Wentzky

Oct 23, 2007, 1:00:42 PM10/23/07

> Gwyneð Bennetdottir <bennetw...@post.com> writes:

>>Of course I didn't write the statement to which you have responded.
>
> Indeed.
>
>>> I think it's time for his felony case to be put on the docket...followed
>>> by
>>> his permanent commitment to the state hospital.
>
>>Well, of course!
>
> South Carolina deserves nothing less.

SC has nothing against me, you GOD DAMNED CRIMINALS!

John D. Wentzky

Oct 23, 2007, 1:02:45 PM10/23/07
"Pr0r3p" <pr0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

WRONG, YOU GOD DAMNED CRIMINAL FOOOOOOOOL!
I REPEAT: I CAN BLOCK ANY OUTSIDE AGENCY FROM VIEWING THOSE FILES.
GOD DAMN YOU AND GOD DAMN YOUR CRIMINAL ALLEGIANCE!

John D. Wentzky

Oct 23, 2007, 1:04:22 PM10/23/07

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

>>> You still have to answer to a felony charge for assault of a police
>>> officer.
>
>>I already answered to that perjured bullshit. Got any more UNORIGINAL
>>peon
>>shit to write?
>
> That's YOUR province, kid. After all, your calendar stopped at January 8,
> 2007.

YOU'RE DAMNED< YOU FOOL
AND, YOUR CRIMES ARE DAMNED.
YOU *ARE* A GOD DAMNED FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
GOD DAMN YOU FOR REAL YOU GOD DAMNED FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
REALITY DAMN YOU, YO UGOD DAMNED FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

>>> Your public record is public, and you don't decide who's allowed to look
>>> at
>>> it.
>
>>Bullshit.
>>I can block any outside agency from viewing those files.
>>You can DO NOTHING to prevent me from having that accomplished.
>
> You can do nothing to accomplish it, Convict Wentzky.

I CAN DO ANYTHING TO HAVE YOU DAMNED, AND IT IS LEGAL FOR ME TO SO SO.

Pr0r3p

Oct 23, 2007, 1:42:47 PM10/23/07

Show the statute that allows you to do this.

Pr0r3p

Oct 23, 2007, 1:44:55 PM10/23/07
On Oct 23, 1:04 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
> "The Chief Instigator" <patr...@fnord.io.com> wrote in messagenews:szk7ild...@fnord.io.com...

> > "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> writes:
>
> >>"The Chief Instigator" <patr...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

LOL!!! You can damn anyone you want, but you can't keep people from
seeing your PUBLIC records. And, you know you can't do anything about
it either. You want to know how I know that? Because you so
desperately want you criminal records removed from the public eye that
if there was a way to do it, you would have done so already. The mere
fact that you haven't shows that you know you can't do it.

Ray Fischer

Oct 23, 2007, 2:13:55 PM10/23/07
John D. Wentzky <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

>>>Bullshit, you frad.
>>
>> I'm definitely not a frad.
>
>You are a fraud and a liar and a criminal.

You are an impotent criminal who is going back to prison, and people
don't take seriously the slanders of criminals like you.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Oct 23, 2007, 2:14:22 PM10/23/07
John D. Wentzky <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:
>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message
>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>>
>>>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Yo, anal retentive disaster of a person.
>>>Surrender is your only option.
>>
>> ERROR 0522: Bad input; no such option available
>
>YOU'RE DAMNED TO HELL THEN, YOU GOD DAMNED INEPT PIECE OF DOGSHIT!

Nobody cares about your tantrums, criminal loser.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 4:24:30 PM10/23/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message
>> (politics groups removed)

>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>>>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

>>>Bullshit, you frad.

>> I'm definitely not a frad.

>You are a fraud and a liar and a criminal.

Only in your opinion, which has no authority. Meanwhile, the 38 states I've
visited (along with two Canadian provinces, and two Mexican states and the
D.F.) disagree with you.

>>>I've already been FIVE TIMES, you criminal deprivation of liberty ally. My
>>>Constitutional rights have been denied so often already in this fiasco of
>>>perjured charges made by an assaulting cop on the streets of Anderson
>>>County, SC that the case has been subjected to judgement against all my
>>>accusers.

>> So when are you being carted away to the state hospital? (You paid a fine
>> rather than go to jail last Wednesday, the 17th.)

>What fine?

A fine in lieu of jail time - it's a public record.

>>>Guess what, you anti-Constitution deprivation of liberty loon. The fires
>>>of hell await you and all those like you who are against me who fail to
>>>cease their criminal agenda that they have parlayed against me. Can you
>>>stand the heat, BITCHWAD? LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
>>>HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA! You stepped into the fire by going against me.
>>>Can you last? LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look
>>>at MY WORDS, YOU jeopardized shitbag.

>> Why? It's the same random word salad you crank out when you know you're
>> getting spitted.

>Listen, you fool. I have been spitting all you god damned thieves for almost
>20 years, and you are still god damned to hell because you failed to listen
>to me. I damn you, you fool. I damn anyone who does not do as i say.
>PERIOD! I DO, YOU GOD DAMNED CRIMINAL TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!! I CAN AND I DO!

...and it makes no difference to anyone but you. No one will ever worry about
an incoherent psychotic in South Carolina damning them.

>>>Which one of you will seize the opportunity to absolve yourself of the
>>>criminal bullshit activities that you know about so well to save your
>>>paranoid ass?

>> I can't absolve myself of anything I've never done.

>You can not absolve yourself of being damned to hell by being an idiot.

You're the idiot who's facing a felony charge of assaulting a police officer.
(I'm not.)

>>>Do any of you have the capacity to act like a real person rather than a
>>>vindictive tunnelvision freak who hates people to the point that you fall
>>>into my hands to do with you as powers you can not overcome like to do to
>>>criminal cowards such as yourself?

>> I'm not going to fall into *your* hands, Anderson Circus Freak. (Perry
>> Mason you aren't.)

>You are a god damned liar who will NEVER survive with me in town.

You'll never visit the town I live in. (SC gets a bit upset when defendants
in upcoming trials sneak out of its jurisdiction.)

>>>LOL!
>>>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
>>>DEEPTHROAT AND HIS ALLIES ARE ABOUT TO SUFFER THE JUST RECOMPENSE HE
>>>EARNED
>>>BY GOING AGAINST THIS US CITIZEN!
>>>I am 100 percent unafraid of you or your treasonous allegiance.

>> ...and you'll still be "100 percent unafraid" after you're permanently
>> housed at the state hospital. Wake me up if you ever have a point to make.

>Go to sleep then you god damned fool.

I don't follow your orders, and you might want to learn how to follow orders,
because the rest of your life is going to be loaded with them.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 4:29:55 PM10/23/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message
>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>>>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

>>>Yo, anal retentive disaster of a person.
>>>Surrender is your only option.

>> ERROR 0522: Bad input; no such option available

>YOU'RE DAMNED TO HELL THEN, YOU GOD DAMNED INEPT PIECE OF DOGSHIT!

Ask me if *I* give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut what you demand.

>I DAMN YOU, THE WORLD DAMNS YOU!

You're not the world, Suicidal Wentzky.

>EVERYONE DAMNS YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR GUILT AND YOUR RESISTANCE!

Everyone named John Darin Wentzky, anyway.

>YOU ARE DAMNED!
>ALL ROEVWADE ALLIES AND ROEVWADE ITSELF ARE DAMNED, YOU
>FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

Shut up and move on to your funeral.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 4:32:34 PM10/23/07

Keep beating your head against the wall. (There's little enough left to
hurt.)

>>>Bullshit.
>>>I can block any outside agency from viewing those files.
>>>You can DO NOTHING to prevent me from having that accomplished.

>> You can do nothing to accomplish it, Convict Wentzky.

>I CAN DO ANYTHING TO HAVE YOU DAMNED, AND IT IS LEGAL FOR ME TO SO SO.

Your admission of defeat is noted. Get on with erasing yourself.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 4:34:31 PM10/23/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message

>> Gwyneš Bennetdottir <bennetw...@post.com> writes:

>>>Of course I didn't write the statement to which you have responded.

>> Indeed.

>>>Well, of course!

>> South Carolina deserves nothing less.

>SC has nothing against me, you GOD DAMNED CRIMINALS!

...except your public criminal record, of course, which is available to anyone
with a web browser. Keep wrapping that straitjacket around your head.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 23, 2007, 4:35:41 PM10/23/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"Pr0r3p" <pr0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

[...]

>> There's no need to since you can't block anyone from viewing PUBLIC
>> records that the government keeps on you.

>WRONG, YOU GOD DAMNED CRIMINAL FOOOOOOOOL!
>I REPEAT: I CAN BLOCK ANY OUTSIDE AGENCY FROM VIEWING THOSE FILES.
>GOD DAMN YOU AND GOD DAMN YOUR CRIMINAL ALLEGIANCE!

It's just an extreme coincidence that you have yet to even try to prevent the
state from keeping your records public, right?

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 4:45:45 PM10/23/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:13:06 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:43:17 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:
>>
>>> HAHAHAHAAHA!
>>> Niggers are losers, huh?
>>
>> So, when's your court date?
>
> Already been.

No, no, I mean the DUI and resisting arrest charges...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
“It is one of the Christian delusions that Christianity
brought charity into the world. It did no such thing.
There were plenty of agencies for taking care of the
poor and helpless long before Christianity was heard
of, and even before Judaism. Both Christianity and
Judaism have converted charity into a sort of pious racket.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 4:46:24 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:21:57 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:

> "The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>>

>>>"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>>Already been.
>>

>> Not for the felony charge you're going to stand trial for, Liar
>> Wentzky.
>
> Bullshit, you frad.

> I've already been FIVE TIMES, you criminal deprivation of liberty ally.
> My Constitutional rights have been denied so often already in this
> fiasco of perjured charges made by an assaulting cop on the streets of
> Anderson County, SC that the case has been subjected to judgement
> against all my accusers.
>

>> That one still awaits you.
>
> Guess what, you anti-Constitution deprivation of liberty loon. The fires
> of hell await you and all those like you who are against me who fail to
> cease their criminal agenda that they have parlayed against me. Can you
> stand the heat, BITCHWAD?
> LOL!
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
> HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!
> You stepped into the fire by going against me. Can you last?
> LOL!
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> Look at MY WORDS, YOU jeopardized shitbag.
>

> Which one of you will seize the opportunity to absolve yourself of the
> criminal bullshit activities that you know about so well to save your
> paranoid ass?

> Do any of you have the capacity to act like a real person rather than a
> vindictive tunnelvision freak who hates people to the point that you
> fall into my hands to do with you as powers you can not overcome like to
> do to criminal cowards such as yourself?

> LOL!
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
>
> DEEPTHROAT AND HIS ALLIES ARE ABOUT TO SUFFER THE JUST RECOMPENSE HE
> EARNED BY GOING AGAINST THIS US CITIZEN!
>
> I am 100 percent unafraid of you or your treasonous allegiance.

<snork>

Dude, you're going to jail...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is
fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable.
What he wants above everything else is safety.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 9:02:09 PM10/23/07

<snirk>

Tell it to the judge Skippy...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Can you unmasterbate to someone?"

- Bill Maher

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 9:02:42 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:29:55 -0500, The Chief Instigator wrote:

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message

>>> ERROR 0522: Bad input; no such option available
>
>>YOU'RE DAMNED TO HELL THEN, YOU GOD DAMNED INEPT PIECE OF DOGSHIT!
>
> Ask me if *I* give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut

Okay, I'd pay a dollar to see that...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“The worst government is often the most moral.
One composed of cynics is often very tolerant and humane.
But when fanatics are on top there is no limit to oppression.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 9:03:56 PM10/23/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:14:13 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 02:43:17 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:
>>
>>> HAHAHAHAAHA!
>>> Niggers are losers, huh?
>>
>> So, when's your court date?
>

> Already been. When's yours?

I've never been arrested. Not once in 46 years of being alive.

> And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters
> that affect me at all?

Because it's public record.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“Man's limitations are also visible in his gods. Yahveh
seems to have had His hands full with the Devil from
the start. His plans for Adam and Eve went to pot,
and He failed again with Noah. His worst failure came
when He sent His only-begotten Son into the world to
rescue man from sin. It would be hard to imagine any
scheme falling further from success.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 9:04:27 PM10/23/07
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:29:54 -0700, Gwyneð Bennetdottir wrote:

> On Oct 22, 8:14?pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in

>> messagenews:AZednRKaw4mwrIDa...@giganews.com...

>> > So, when's your court date?
>>
>> Already been. When's yours?

>> And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters
>> that affect me at all?
>

> I think it is time to leave John alone.

Oh he'll have *plenty* of time away from us where he's going...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“The most dangerous man to any government is the
man who is able to think things out... without regard
to the prevailing superstitions and taboos.
Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the
government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 9:05:57 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 06:40:40 -0700, Gwyneð Bennetdottir wrote:

> On Oct 23, 12:18 am, The Chief Instigator <patr...@eris.io.com> wrote:

>> Gwyne Bennetdottir <bennetwitho...@aroma.com> writes:
>> >I think it is time to leave John alone.
>

> Of course I didn't write the statement to which you have responded.

Heh, that *was* kinda pathetic wasn't it?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Arrogance has to be earned. Tell me what you've done to earn yours."

- Dr. House

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 9:06:17 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:00:42 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:

> "The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message

>> Gwyne Bennetdottir <bennetw...@post.com> writes:

>>>Of course I didn't write the statement to which you have responded.
>>
>> Indeed.

>>>Well, of course!
>>
>> South Carolina deserves nothing less.
>
> SC has nothing against me, you GOD DAMNED CRIMINALS!

So then why do they say they do?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“All government, of course, is against liberty.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 9:06:57 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:25:25 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:

> "The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>>

>>>"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>>Already been. When's yours?
>>

>> You still have to answer to a felony charge for assault of a police
>> officer.
>
> I already answered to that perjured bullshit. Got any more UNORIGINAL
> peon shit to write?
>

>>>And, why is it all you fools think that you have ANY right to matters
>>>that affect me at all?
>>

>> Your public record is public, and you don't decide who's allowed to
>> look at
>> it.
>
> Bullshit.
> I can block any outside agency from viewing those files. You can DO
> NOTHING to prevent me from having that accomplished.

So, knock yourself out...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"How come God gets credit whenever something good happens? Where was he
when her heart stopped?"

- Dr. House

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 9:07:23 PM10/23/07

So *DO* it Wentinsane. Don't yap about it, *DO* it.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“Honor is simply the morality of superior men.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 23, 2007, 9:08:17 PM10/23/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:04:22 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:

> YOU'RE DAMNED< YOU FOOL
> AND, YOUR CRIMES ARE DAMNED.
> YOU *ARE* A GOD DAMNED FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! GOD DAMN YOU FOR REAL YOU GOD
> DAMNED FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! REALITY DAMN YOU, YO UGOD DAMNED
> FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

:::::BOOOOOOOM:::::

Oh great, Wentinsane's head blew again...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“The time must come inevitably when mankind shall
surmount the imbecility of religion, as it has surmounted
the imbecility of religion's ally, magic. It is impossible
to imagine this world being really civilized so long as
so much nonsense survives.”

- H. L. Mencken

bo_da...@mactan.org

Oct 23, 2007, 10:25:04 PM10/23/07
On 23 Oct 2007 06:18:52 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>I don't like genocidal nazis who want to subjugate and/or kill all of
>humanity to a corrupt cult.

Then you must have a real hard on for homosexuals in the US because
that exactly what they are attempting to do. Help us defeat the filthy
cock suckers.

Ray Fischer

Oct 23, 2007, 11:35:31 PM10/23/07
<bo_da...@mactan.org> wrote:
>On 23 Oct 2007 06:18:52 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>I don't like genocidal nazis who want to subjugate and/or kill all of
>>humanity to a corrupt cult.
>
>Then you must have a real hard on for homosexuals in the US because
>that exactly what they are attempting to do.

And like the nazis you project your homicidal bigotry onto those that
you want to see eliminated.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

The Chief Instigator

Oct 24, 2007, 3:07:45 AM10/24/07
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes:

>On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:29:55 -0500, The Chief Instigator wrote:

>> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>>>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message

>>>YOU'RE DAMNED TO HELL THEN, YOU GOD DAMNED INEPT PIECE OF DOGSHIT!

>> Ask me if *I* give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut

>Okay, I'd pay a dollar to see that...

Johnny will volunteer for that...

The Chief Instigator

Oct 24, 2007, 3:09:42 AM10/24/07
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes:

>>> Indeed.

> [...]

It's the ROEVWADE DEEPTHROAT CONSPIRACY, of course...

G.B.

Oct 24, 2007, 6:15:57 AM10/24/07
On Oct 23, 9:25 pm, bo_daci...@mactan.org wrote:

> Help us defeat the filthy cock suckers.

Let's start with you.

Robibnikoff

Oct 24, 2007, 11:03:41 AM10/24/07

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

It would appear that he and sanity parted ways a loooooooooooooong time ago.
Yikes :(
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Robibnikoff

Oct 24, 2007, 11:04:09 AM10/24/07

> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:59:24 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:
>
>> "The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message

>>> ERROR 0522: Bad input; no such option available
>>
>> YOU'RE DAMNED TO HELL THEN, YOU GOD DAMNED INEPT PIECE OF DOGSHIT! I
>> DAMN YOU, THE WORLD DAMNS YOU!
>> EVERYONE DAMNS YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR GUILT AND YOUR RESISTANCE! YOU ARE
>> DAMNED!
>> ALL ROEVWADE ALLIES AND ROEVWADE ITSELF ARE DAMNED, YOU
>> FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
>
> <snirk>
>
> Tell it to the judge Skippy...

Oooh, I'd pay money to see that ;)

Robibnikoff

Oct 24, 2007, 11:05:06 AM10/24/07

"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

I thought it was all Clinton's fault.....

Robibnikoff

Oct 24, 2007, 11:05:53 AM10/24/07

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

Funny, but I can still see those PUBLIC records................

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 1:55:56 PM10/24/07

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>

>>Go to sleep then you god damned fool.
>
> I don't follow your orders,

Your error.

> and you might want to learn how to follow orders,
> because the rest of your life is going to be loaded with them.

Not so.
I can not be ordered against my will.
Involuntary servitude is illegal.
Crimes against me are outlawed.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 1:56:46 PM10/24/07
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

You are an idiot.
Putting me in jail is an act of treason.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 2:02:32 PM10/24/07

> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:13:06 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:
>
>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

>>> So, when's your court date?
>>
>> Already been.
>
> No, no, I mean the DUI and resisting arrest charges...

Boo hoo, you say, bitchboy.
I've been to court FIVE times already concerning those perjured charges.
My liberty has been unconstitutionally deprived more than five times because
of the criminal acts against me by persons in gov't.
I am a victim of assault, kidnapping, fraud, attempted extortion and
extortion, theft and illegal deprivations of my liberty.
They sink deeper every time they go against me at all.
They have tampered with the evidence and they have neglected my
Constitutional rights at law.
They have no case against me.
Every step they take while maintaining these perjured charges against me
renders more guilt unto them.
They are conducting a malicious prosecution attempt against me, someone they
can not defeat via any lawful means.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 2:04:17 PM10/24/07

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@fnord.io.com> wrote in message

>>> Indeed.

>>> South Carolina deserves nothing less.
>
>>SC has nothing against me, you GOD DAMNED CRIMINALS!
>
> ...except your public criminal record,

The State of SC can not use that fraud against me without incurring more
guilt.

> of course, which is available to anyone with a web browser.

Which is criminal in itself in its current unrepresentative form.

> Keep wrapping that straitjacket around your head.

The one you are being fitted for?

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 2:10:05 PM10/24/07
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

Collusion, racketeering, obstruction of justice, conflict of interest,
escapism, fraud and extortion, barratry, negligence, malicious prosecution,
libel. Need more? How about espionage, subterfuge and clandestine
operations.
How about remembering that word, TREASON!
I already told you that roevwade "DEEPTHROAT took down the President"
actions are treason to the USA.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 2:13:18 PM10/24/07

> On Oct 23, 1:02 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>> "Pr0r3p" <pr0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > There's no need to since you can't block anyone from viewing PUBLIC
>> > records that the government keeps on you.
>>
>> WRONG, YOU GOD DAMNED CRIMINAL FOOOOOOOOL!
>> I REPEAT: I CAN BLOCK ANY OUTSIDE AGENCY FROM VIEWING THOSE FILES.
>> GOD DAMN YOU AND GOD DAMN YOUR CRIMINAL ALLEGIANCE!
>
> Show the statute that allows you to do this.

Unnecessary.
What I am telling you is it can be done NOW and it can be done legally to
counter the subversion of the clandestine operations of criminal
racketeering groups.
I know the laws that verify my statement, and it is unnecessary for me to
cite them for you.
Let it be known that what I told you is entirely Constitutional and not
doing so is to be an ally of treason against the USA and its people.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 2:15:09 PM10/24/07

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"Pr0r3p" <pr0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> [...]

>>> There's no need to since you can't block anyone from viewing PUBLIC
>>> records that the government keeps on you.
>
>>WRONG, YOU GOD DAMNED CRIMINAL FOOOOOOOOL!
>>I REPEAT: I CAN BLOCK ANY OUTSIDE AGENCY FROM VIEWING THOSE FILES.
>>GOD DAMN YOU AND GOD DAMN YOUR CRIMINAL ALLEGIANCE!
>
> It's just an extreme coincidence that you have yet to even try to prevent
> the
> state from keeping your records public, right?

No, bitchboy who lives in a dreamstate that is founded on negligence.
What is the case is that the government has been criminally negligent
towards me since 1993.
Why is it you can not find anything on that website from 1993 or before
concerning me?
It is THEIR FAULT and they are not exempt from the law.

Pr0r3p

Oct 24, 2007, 2:19:35 PM10/24/07

Your refusal to show the statute indicates that you know you're
lying. Thanks for playing though.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 2:24:00 PM10/24/07
> On Oct 23, 1:04 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> LOL!!! You can damn anyone you want, but you can't keep people from
> seeing your PUBLIC records.

Another lie that comes from an illiterate.

> And, you know you can't do anything about it either.

A lie.

> You want to know how I know that?

You don't know it.
I know you are wrong.

> Because you so desperately want you criminal records removed from the
> public eye that
> if there was a way to do it, you would have done so already.

When did I say that was the reason, you idiot?
It isn't any desperation on my part that motivates me to do what I am doing
other than to keep all you outside traitorous treason supporters away from
the people of this nation.
I have more integrity than what you cowards assume.

> The mere fact that you haven't shows that you know you can't do it.

The law tells me that I can do it.
I do not need your permission to have it accomplished.
All I need is the cooperation of people who sit in authority so that acts of
violence do not need to be performed to accomplish the task that is
COMMANDED by the Constitution itself.
It isn't my fault that the government has gotten themselves into the bind
they are in that caused them to publish lies about me and to render
themselves guilty of fraud and libel via their own disclaimer.
They are idiots to conduct themsleves in such a criminal fashion.
TREASON is what has been performed against me and others and such acts are
punishable by fines and/or death.
Any more bullshit you want to present in your clandestine effort at
protecting criminals who are guilty of treason?

Gwyneð Bennetdottir

Oct 24, 2007, 2:25:11 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 12:56 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com>
wrote:
> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in messagenews:a5qdndWUdLY9wIPa...@giganews.com...

> > On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:21:57 -0400, John D. Wentzky wrote:
>
> >> "The Chief Instigator" <patr...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

It wouldn't do you any good, anyway. What you need is permanent
confinement in the mental institution.

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 24, 2007, 2:25:59 PM10/24/07

Oh there's never been any question about that...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Can you unmasterbate to someone?"

- Bill Maher

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 24, 2007, 2:26:28 PM10/24/07

Yeah, you be sure to tell the judge that...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you're
told. Religion is doing what you're told, not matter what
is right."

- Jerry Sturdivant

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 24, 2007, 2:26:47 PM10/24/07

I want the concessions!

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“The religious man, starting out with an outfit of
irrational postulates and untenable hopes, tries to
fit them into the facts of a harshly material world.
In the process he must do violence to both.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 24, 2007, 2:27:20 PM10/24/07

You neglected to mention the EAC.

(Good job!)

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Mark K. Bilbo

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 24, 2007, 2:28:32 PM10/24/07

Yeah but you're part of the KUNSPIRASEE!

(Like the other seven billion of us)

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“A national political campaign is better than the best
circus ever heard of, with a mass baptism and a couple
of hangings thrown in. ”

- H. L. Mencken

Message has been deleted

Pr0r3p

Oct 24, 2007, 2:44:41 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 2:24 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
> "Pr0r3p" <pr0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 23, 1:04 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> > LOL!!! You can damn anyone you want, but you can't keep people from
> > seeing your PUBLIC records.
>
> Another lie that comes from an illiterate.

No, moron, you can't keep your PUBLIC records out of PUBLIC. Whining
like you have doesn't make it true.

> > And, you know you can't do anything about it either.
>
> A lie.

Show us the statute that allows you to remove your public records from
the public. Oh, that's right, you can't.

> > You want to know how I know that?
>
> You don't know it.
> I know you are wrong.

"You don't know it"

ROFL!

> > Because you so desperately want you criminal records removed from the
> > public eye that
> > if there was a way to do it, you would have done so already.
>
> When did I say that was the reason, you idiot?
> It isn't any desperation on my part that motivates me to do what I am doing
> other than to keep all you outside traitorous treason supporters away from
> the people of this nation.
> I have more integrity than what you cowards assume.

> > The mere fact that you haven't shows that you know you can't do it.
>
> The law tells me that I can do it.

What law? LOL!!!

> I do not need your permission to have it accomplished.

If that were the case, you would already have done it. Quit lying.

> All I need is the cooperation of people who sit in authority so that acts of
> violence do not need to be performed to accomplish the task that is
> COMMANDED by the Constitution itself.

What part of the constitution would that be?

> It isn't my fault that the government has gotten themselves into the bind
> they are in that caused them to publish lies about me and to render
> themselves guilty of fraud and libel via their own disclaimer.
> They are idiots to conduct themsleves in such a criminal fashion.
> TREASON is what has been performed against me and others and such acts are
> punishable by fines and/or death.
> Any more bullshit you want to present in your clandestine effort at
> protecting criminals who are guilty of treason?

Blah blah blah. Different day, same old Johnny bullshit.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 3:10:16 PM10/24/07
"Pr0r3p" <pr0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

False assertion.
Your inability to show me wrong renders your accusation moot.

> Thanks for playing though.

I'm playing?

Pr0r3p

Oct 24, 2007, 3:12:59 PM10/24/07

You made the claim, asshole, therefore you get to defend it. Then
when you can't, we get to call you a liar. That's how it works.

Don't like it? Stop posting your lies.

> > Thanks for playing though.
>
> I'm playing?

It appears so.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 3:15:51 PM10/24/07

> On Oct 24, 2:24 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>> "Pr0r3p" <pr0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > On Oct 23, 1:04 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>>
>> > LOL!!! You can damn anyone you want, but you can't keep people from
>> > seeing your PUBLIC records.
>>
>> Another lie that comes from an illiterate.
>
> No, moron, you can't keep your PUBLIC records out of PUBLIC. Whining
> like you have doesn't make it true.

I can keep them out of any public that is not entitled to view them, you
anti-constitution thug.
You are an idiot who thinks that anyone, anywhere, which includes persons
outside of the USA itself, is entitled to view anything about anybody.
You seem like an identity thief.

>> > And, you know you can't do anything about it either.
>>
>> A lie.
>
> Show us the statute that allows you to remove your public records from
> the public. Oh, that's right, you can't.

I can; and, your ignorance is nothing that can be used against me with any
degree of success.
Your resistance is futile.

>> > You want to know how I know that?
>>
>> You don't know it.
>> I know you are wrong.
>
> "You don't know it"

Wrong, ignorance ally.
I told you I know.
Your denial is proof of your resistance and treason towards the USA.

> ROFL!
>

>> > Because you so desperately want you criminal records removed from the
>> > public eye that
>> > if there was a way to do it, you would have done so already.
>>
>> When did I say that was the reason, you idiot?
>> It isn't any desperation on my part that motivates me to do what I am
>> doing
>> other than to keep all you outside traitorous treason supporters away
>> from
>> the people of this nation.
>> I have more integrity than what you cowards assume.
>

>> > The mere fact that you haven't shows that you know you can't do it.
>>
>> The law tells me that I can do it.
>
> What law? LOL!!!

The one(s) you act ignorant of.
LOL!

>> I do not need your permission to have it accomplished.
>
> If that were the case, you would already have done it.

You think?

> Quit lying.

I do not need your permission to have it accomplished.

If I actually do, then tell us what you think grants unto you that level of
authority.

>> All I need is the cooperation of people who sit in authority so that acts
>> of
>> violence do not need to be performed to accomplish the task that is
>> COMMANDED by the Constitution itself.
>
> What part of the constitution would that be?

The part(s) you choose to ignore.

>> It isn't my fault that the government has gotten themselves into the bind
>> they are in that caused them to publish lies about me and to render
>> themselves guilty of fraud and libel via their own disclaimer.
>> They are idiots to conduct themsleves in such a criminal fashion.
>> TREASON is what has been performed against me and others and such acts
>> are
>> punishable by fines and/or death.
>> Any more bullshit you want to present in your clandestine effort at
>> protecting criminals who are guilty of treason?
>
> Blah blah blah. Different day, same old Johnny bullshit.

Agreement observed.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 3:19:13 PM10/24/07
"Pr0r3p" <pr0...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I did. You lost.

> Then when you can't, we get to call you a liar. That's how it works.

Wrong. You did nothing to disprove me at all.

> Don't like it? Stop posting your lies.

Your logical inpetitude is of no effect.

>> > Thanks for playing though.
>>
>> I'm playing?
>
> It appears so.

Nah.
Seems you are who is playing because you exhibit the logical mind of a young
vulcan who hasn't passed the prerequisites for advancement.

Pr0r3p

Oct 24, 2007, 3:22:30 PM10/24/07

- John Wentzky in http://groups.google.com/group/alt.abortion/msg/42abeab18074a068?dmode=source

> You are an idiot who thinks that anyone, anywhere, which includes persons
> outside of the USA itself, is entitled to view anything about anybody.
> You seem like an identity thief.

> >> A lie.
>
> > Show us the statute that allows you to remove your public records from
> > the public. Oh, that's right, you can't.
>
> I can; and, your ignorance is nothing that can be used against me with any
> degree of success.

Then do it.

> Your resistance is futile.

You're the one resisting my asking you to defend your claim.

> >> You don't know it.
> >> I know you are wrong.
>
> > "You don't know it"
>
> Wrong, ignorance ally.
> I told you I know.
> Your denial is proof of your resistance and treason towards the USA.

"Your inability to show me wrong renders your accusation moot."
- John Wentzky in http://groups.google.com/group/alt.abortion/msg/42abeab18074a068?dmode=source

> > ROFL!

> >> When did I say that was the reason, you idiot?
> >> It isn't any desperation on my part that motivates me to do what I am
> >> doing
> >> other than to keep all you outside traitorous treason supporters away
> >> from
> >> the people of this nation.
> >> I have more integrity than what you cowards assume.

> >> The law tells me that I can do it.
>
> > What law? LOL!!!
>
> The one(s) you act ignorant of.

So, you can't provide even one. I knew you were lying, thanks for
admitting as much.

> LOL!
>
> >> I do not need your permission to have it accomplished.
>
> > If that were the case, you would already have done it.
>
> You think?

Absolutely.

> > Quit lying.
>
> I do not need your permission to have it accomplished.

I didn't say you did.

> If I actually do, then tell us what you think grants unto you that level of
> authority.

You won't do it, you can't do it. All you have are lies.

> >> All I need is the cooperation of people who sit in authority so that acts
> >> of
> >> violence do not need to be performed to accomplish the task that is
> >> COMMANDED by the Constitution itself.
>
> > What part of the constitution would that be?
>
> The part(s) you choose to ignore.

LOL!!! Yep, just as I expected. Johnny can't provide the requested
evidence so he avoids doing so by making up shit. Unless, of course,
you want to tell us what part specifically you are referring to. Oh
no, that's right, you're just a liar making shit up, you won't do
that.

> >> It isn't my fault that the government has gotten themselves into the bind
> >> they are in that caused them to publish lies about me and to render
> >> themselves guilty of fraud and libel via their own disclaimer.
> >> They are idiots to conduct themsleves in such a criminal fashion.
> >> TREASON is what has been performed against me and others and such acts
> >> are
> >> punishable by fines and/or death.
> >> Any more bullshit you want to present in your clandestine effort at
> >> protecting criminals who are guilty of treason?
>
> > Blah blah blah. Different day, same old Johnny bullshit.
>
> Agreement observed.

Finally, you admit that you're posting bullshit.

Pr0r3p

Oct 24, 2007, 3:27:30 PM10/24/07

Liar.

> > Then when you can't, we get to call you a liar. That's how it works.
>
> Wrong. You did nothing to disprove me at all.

That's not how it works asshole. It's not my job to disprove your
bullshit. Of course, you only play this game when you can't defend
what you say, so I'll take this as your admission that you lied.
Thanks.

> > Don't like it? Stop posting your lies.
>
> Your logical inpetitude is of no effect.

On your insanity? I guess not.

> >> I'm playing?
>
> > It appears so.
>
> Nah.
> Seems you are who is playing because you exhibit the logical mind of a young
> vulcan who hasn't passed the prerequisites for advancement.

Seems you are the one who can't defend anything he says. Now, go fuck
yourself.

Pr0r3p

Oct 24, 2007, 3:27:54 PM10/24/07

Says the liar named Johnny.

> > Then when you can't, we get to call you a liar. That's how it works.
>
> Wrong. You did nothing to disprove me at all.

No asshole, you've yet to disprove my claim that you can't remove your
public records from the public. Get to it, asshole, since that's the
way you think it works.

> > Don't like it? Stop posting your lies.
>
> Your logical inpetitude is of no effect.

Yes, it has no effect on your insanity.

> >> I'm playing?
>
> > It appears so.
>
> Nah.
> Seems you are who is playing because you exhibit the logical mind of a young
> vulcan who hasn't passed the prerequisites for advancement.

Seems to me you can't defend your claims. Now, go fuck yourself.

Pr0r3p

Oct 24, 2007, 3:34:24 PM10/24/07
On Oct 24, 1:55 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
> "The Chief Instigator" <patr...@eris.io.com> wrote in messagenews:szkprz5...@eris.io.com...

> > "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> writes:
>
> >>Go to sleep then you god damned fool.
>
> > I don't follow your orders,
>
> Your error.
>
> > and you might want to learn how to follow orders,
> > because the rest of your life is going to be loaded with them.
>
> Not so.
> I can not be ordered against my will.
> Involuntary servitude is illegal.

Unless it's punishment for a crime. That's straight from our beloved
constitution that you misinterpret on a constant basis.

> Crimes against me are outlawed.

And, the crimes you continue to commit are outlawed as well. So,
you're bitching because?

John D. Wentzky

Oct 24, 2007, 4:40:32 PM10/24/07

> On Oct 24, 1:55 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>> "The Chief Instigator" <patr...@eris.io.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:szkprz5...@eris.io.com...

>> > I don't follow your orders,
>>
>> Your error.
>>
>> > and you might want to learn how to follow orders,
>> > because the rest of your life is going to be loaded with them.
>>
>> Not so.
>> I can not be ordered against my will.
>> Involuntary servitude is illegal.
>
> Unless it's punishment for a crime. That's straight from our beloved
> constitution that you misinterpret on a constant basis.

I'm not a criminal, and I am not guilty of any crime(s).
That really bothers you, I know it does.
That is where you are falling down.
Any person who is against me is a malicious wimp who has no cause or reason
to prosecute or attack me.

>> Crimes against me are outlawed.
>
> And, the crimes you continue to commit are outlawed as well. So,
> you're bitching because?

I'm not committing crimes, you idiot.
Crimes were committed against me, and every time you deny that FACT, you
become another criminal according to law and truth and according to me and
every other sane and rational person in existence.

It is loading more messages.