Lawsuit: Ruby Tuesday gave breastfeeding mom ultimatum

J Young

Jan 3, 2008, 12:53:33 AM1/3/08

Of course the femi-nazis will back the woman on this one. There's a proper
place and time for everything

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59491

Lawsuit: Ruby Tuesday gave breastfeeding mom ultimatum

Woman claims severe emotional distress after order to stop nursing in
restaurant

ST. LUCIE WEST, Fla. - A woman who allegedly was ordered by a Ruby Tuesday
restaurant to stop breastfeeding her baby at her dining booth is now suing a
Florida franchise in federal court.

Dee Dee Olsen claims a manager at the eatery instructed her to nurse her
infant daughter inside the ladies' room, or else leave the premises.

Olsen opted to pay her bill and leave the restaurant, but claims the
incident caused her severe emotional distress.

--
J Young
jyoung...@aol.com

Duncan Patton

Jan 3, 2008, 2:00:41 AM1/3/08

Good for her. I hope she wins. Telling someone _not_ to feed a baby when
their eating is just shitty. Like taking a kid's candy and eating it in
front of them.

Dhu

> --
> J Young
> jyoung...@aol.com

Message has been deleted

Ockham's Razor

Jan 3, 2008, 12:30:54 PM1/3/08
In article <Wp8fj.45390$UZ4.43434@edtnps89>,
dangdangdoodIe <notea-...@islandnet.com> wrote:

> In article <1hej1q....@news.alt.net>,

> "J Young" <jyoung...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Of course the femi-nazis will back the woman on this one. There's a proper
> > place and time for everything
> >

> What is it about a woman's breast that scares the shit out of you?

It doesn't scare him. He just cannot stop himself from staring thus
embarrassing himself and whom ever he is with. Its voyeurism.

These right wing nuts need a lot of help to keep from becoming public
asses.

--
With or without religion, you would have good people doing
good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good

Steven Weinberg

gatt

Jan 3, 2008, 1:03:34 PM1/3/08

> What is it about a woman's breast that scares the shit out of you?
>
> Oh right. Almost everything scares the shit out of you.

Some men are terrified by the sight of a human female breast. Since I don't
think everybody's ever been attacked, groped, ogled at, fondled by or
otherwise molested by a human breast, I think the nature of their fear might
have to do with their own possible personal self-control issues at the sight
of such a thing.

-c

Don Homuth

Jan 3, 2008, 1:12:52 PM1/3/08
On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:03:34 -0800, "gatt" <ad...@godhateskansas.org>
wrote:

>> What is it about a woman's breast that scares the shit out of you?
>>
>> Oh right. Almost everything scares the shit out of you.
>
>Some men are terrified by the sight of a human female breast.

Enchanted, mesmerized, attracted perhaps -- but Terrified?

First I'd heard of it.

>... Since I don't

>think everybody's ever been attacked, groped, ogled at, fondled by or
>otherwise molested by a human breast, I think the nature of their fear might
>have to do with their own possible personal self-control issues at the sight
>of such a thing.

Possibly that's true.

But the sight of a teat being used for its basic purpose seems,
somehow, to turn some folks off. I suspect it's because there are
those who don't like to be reminded that they are Mammals.

elizabeth

Jan 3, 2008, 4:20:41 PM1/3/08
On Jan 3, 10:12 am, Don Homuth <dhomuthoneatcomcast.net@> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:03:34 -0800, "gatt" <ad...@godhateskansas.org>
> wrote:

> >> What is it about a woman's breast that scares the shit out of you?

Well, to be sure, a lot of pervs get off on watching lactating moos
tittyfeeding. It's free, and the best part is watching the lactators
moo if any man shows any interests , .. even though the moos are
clearing out for attention when they whip out their titties. They
want it both ways. They are NOT feminists in the least.

> >> Oh right. Almost everything scares the shit out of you.
>
> >Some men are terrified by the sight of a human female breast.
>
> Enchanted, mesmerized, attracted perhaps -- but Terrified?

I don't want to watch a baby feeding anymore than I want to watch its
diaper being changed. And plenty of moos change diapers AT THE
TABLES. If you object, they get hysterical.

> First I'd heard of it.
>
> >...  Since I don't
> >think everybody's ever been attacked, groped, ogled at, fondled by or
> >otherwise molested by a human breast, I think the nature of their fear might
> >have to do with their own possible personal self-control issues at the sight
> >of such a thing.
>
> Possibly that's true.
>
> But the sight of a teat being used for its basic purpose seems,
> somehow, to turn some folks off.  I suspect it's because there are
> those who don't like to be reminded that they are Mammals.

All mammals shit, too, and I don't want to watch it, even though a lot
of folks do get off on it.

Infants don't belong everywhere, and I'm tired of moos dragging their
cuntnuggets where they clearly don't belong.

Message has been deleted

elizabeth

Jan 3, 2008, 4:43:46 PM1/3/08
On Jan 3, 1:42 pm, dangdangdoodIe <notea-tha...@islandnet.com> wrote:
> In article
> <0398bce1-6b1c-4e3d-879c-673ae351b...@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
> Well isn't it nice that the world doesn't function by what a spoiled
> brat like you wants or don't wants.
> That should tell you something.

Yes, it tells me you are a fuckwit.

And your mother made the wrong choice on abortion.

Lobby Dosser

Jan 3, 2008, 6:21:41 PM1/3/08
Don Homuth <dhomuthoneatcomcast.net@> wrote:

Which clearly leaves you out.

Gwyneð Bennetdottir

Jan 3, 2008, 7:07:53 PM1/3/08
On Jan 3, 11:53 am, dangdangdoodIe <notea-tha...@islandnet.com> wrote:
> In article <1hej1q.ba3.1...@news.alt.net>,

>  "J Young" <jyoungvisi...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Of course the femi-nazis will back the woman on this one. There's a proper
> > place and time for everything
>
> What is it about a woman's breast that scares the shit out of you?

The fact that he doesn;t own a pair.

> Oh right. Almost everything scares the shit out of you.

No - he's just a gifted troll.

> --
> the dang
>
> Rightwing truism.  "If it fears right, it must be true." --rg
> ___________

Clave

Jan 3, 2008, 8:33:45 PM1/3/08
"gatt" <ad...@godhateskansas.org> wrote in message

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/shimkonis1.html

HTH,
Jim

gatt

Jan 4, 2008, 10:54:40 AM1/4/08

"Clave" <ClaviusNo...@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

>> Some men are terrified by the sight of a human female breast. Since I
>> don't think everybody's ever been attacked, groped, ogled at, fondled by
>> or otherwise molested by a human breast, I think the nature of their fear
>> might have to do with their own possible personal self-control issues at
>> the sight of such a thing.
>
> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/shimkonis1.html

Suing on a television show for injuries sustained to his body by a
stripper's breast will out him as the single gayest male in America.
Plus, it'll give her the opportunity to say "What did you expect? Balls?"
to him on TV.

-c

lithodendron

Jan 4, 2008, 11:58:35 AM1/4/08
Clammie favors the latter....

Chom Noamsky

Jan 4, 2008, 5:59:57 PM1/4/08
>"J Young" <jyoung...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Of course the femi-nazis will back the woman on this one. There's a proper
> place and time for everything.

Why are you so anti-family and anti-children? Maybe she would have been
better off having an abortion so she would not have to suffer such ignorant
puritanical Victorian tyranny.

Lobby Dosser

Jan 4, 2008, 7:28:46 PM1/4/08
"Chom Noamsky" <e...@t.beef> wrote:

Maybe the world would have been better off if her mother had opted for an
abortion.

Message has been deleted

Lobby Dosser

Jan 4, 2008, 11:24:34 PM1/4/08
Robert Spedding <rspedd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "I liked the chick in Total Recall with the three tits"
>
> - A comment I heard on TV recently.

No waiting.

Chom Noamsky

Jan 6, 2008, 8:38:30 PM1/6/08
> "Duncan Patton" <camp...@neotext.ca> wrote:
> Good for her. I hope she wins. Telling someone _not_ to feed a baby when
> their eating is just shitty. Like taking a kid's candy and eating it in
> front of them.

It's illegal to disciminate against breast feeders almost everywhere, just
as it's illegal to tell J Young to go eat in the closet.

In Canada woman can walk anywhere, in public, bare breasted if they want.
It's perfectly legal and the religious kooks can't do a damn thing about it.

Chom Noamsky

Jan 6, 2008, 8:53:45 PM1/6/08
"dangdangdoodIe" <notea-...@islandnet.com> wrote in message

> What is it about a woman's breast that scares the shit out of you?
>
> Oh right. Almost everything scares the shit out of you.

Read this if you want to know better the mentality of guys like J Young:

http://www.afn.org/~iguana/archives/1997_01/19970108.html

lithodendron

Jan 7, 2008, 3:26:43 PM1/7/08
Chom Noamsky wrote:

> In Canada woman can walk anywhere, in public, bare breasted if they want.
> It's perfectly legal and the religious kooks can't do a damn thing about it.

MOTHER NATURE, OTOH....LOL, CRAPPY WEATHER NATION.

Curt

Jan 7, 2008, 4:55:05 PM1/7/08

"Chom Noamsky" <e...@t.beef> wrote in message

GEEZ! I wonder how much that all cost the taxpayers of the Great State of
Florida!

And whether they thought it was worth it.

Curt

Curt

Jan 7, 2008, 5:03:18 PM1/7/08

"Chom Noamsky" <e...@t.beef> wrote in message

Oregon doesn't have any booby laws either. I think some municipalities have
ordinances, but public nudity isn't a deal for most of us here. (Of course,
it's not warm enough to run around overmuch naked..)

Curt

lein

Jan 11, 2008, 12:36:08 AM1/11/08
On Jan 3, 10:12 am, Don Homuth <dhomuthoneatcomcast.net@> wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:03:34 -0800, "gatt" <ad...@godhateskansas.org>
> wrote:
>

> >> What is it about a woman's breast that scares the shit out of you?
>
> >> Oh right. Almost everything scares the shit out of you.
>
> >Some men are terrified by the sight of a human female breast.
>
> Enchanted, mesmerized, attracted perhaps -- but Terrified?

What if they are Janet Reno's boobies?

Clave

Jan 11, 2008, 1:24:50 AM1/11/08
"lein" <boomer_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Then the goggles do nothing.

Jim

Lobby Dosser

Jan 11, 2008, 1:34:21 AM1/11/08
lein <boomer_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

Terrified.

Gwen Bennet

Jan 11, 2008, 7:03:03 AM1/11/08

What, have you seen them?

Gwen Bennet

Jan 11, 2008, 7:07:17 AM1/11/08
On Jan 4, 5:59 pm, "Chom Noamsky" <e...@t.beef> wrote:

> >"J Young" <jyoungvisi...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Of course the femi-nazis will back the woman on this one. There's a proper
> > place and time for everything.
>
> Why are you so anti-family

Families get in the way of his sexual and violent perversity.

> and anti-children?

He's not anti-children when raping them.

>  Maybe she would have been
> better off having an abortion so she would not have to suffer such ignorant
> puritanical Victorian tyranny.

You're reasoning with a dangerous pervert, which is what some of
these radical idiots are.

Gwen Bennet

Jan 11, 2008, 7:18:07 AM1/11/08
On Jan 3, 4:20 pm, elizabeth <efran...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 3, 10:12 am, Don Homuth <dhomuthoneatcomcast.net@> wrote:

> Well, to be sure, a lot of pervs get off on watching lactating moos
> tittyfeeding.  It's free, and the best part is watching the lactators
> moo if any man shows any interests , .. even though the moos are
> clearing out for attention when they whip out their titties.  They
> want it both ways.  They are NOT feminists in the least.

I've never spotted that. Then, again, when the moment I see a mother
breastfeeding, I quickly look the other way; and I don't bother
watching her interactions with anybody else.

> > >Some men are terrified by the sight of a human female breast.
>
> > Enchanted, mesmerized, attracted perhaps -- but Terrified?
>
> I don't want to watch a baby feeding anymore than I want to watch its
> diaper being changed.  And plenty of moos change diapers AT THE
> TABLES.  If you object, they get hysterical.

I'm assuming what you mean by "moos" are the trampy, immoral females
who just don't give a shit, right?

> > First I'd heard of it.
>
> > >...  Since I don't
> > >think everybody's ever been attacked, groped, ogled at, fondled by or
> > >otherwise molested by a human breast, I think the nature of their fear might
> > >have to do with their own possible personal self-control issues at the sight
> > >of such a thing.
>
> > Possibly that's true.
>
> > But the sight of a teat being used for its basic purpose seems,
> > somehow, to turn some folks off.  I suspect it's because there are
> > those who don't like to be reminded that they are Mammals.
>
> All mammals shit, too, and I don't want to watch it, even though a lot
> of folks do get off on it.

Duke does.

> Infants don't belong everywhere,

I took my infants where ever I went - even to work, when I had to,
(when it was safe to). I wasn't granted any special priveleges as a
mother; and I always made sure that whatever work had to be done that
I couldn't do at the office, I did at home, so somebody else wouldn't
pick up my slack. I always had (and have) contigency plans. It's
called curtesy.

(Oh, and when my kids were toddlers, if they tantrumed, which wasn't
often, I would take them directly outside out of stores and
restaurants to deal with them, as so other patrons and shoppers aren't
disturbed.)

> and I'm tired of moos dragging their
> cuntnuggets where they clearly don't belong.

(We mothers aren't all that bad.)

Gwen Bennet

Jan 11, 2008, 7:22:53 AM1/11/08
On Jan 6, 8:38 pm, "Chom Noamsky" <e...@t.beef> wrote:

That's pretty much the same in Holland. (BTW - is this liberty of
nudity availed in all provinces in Canada? I never noticed (not that
I'd care), the few times I visited your country. I was under the
impression that Canada was liberal in some ways, but that it's very
conservative, more than so than the US in comparison, in other ways.)

SaPeIsMa

Jan 11, 2008, 8:59:41 AM1/11/08

"Lobby Dosser" <lobby.dos...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Don't you love these idiots who imagine that just because you don't care for
some woman waving her jugs in public, you are "terrified" of breasts.
Some people are such morons, and they're not even smart enough to
realize that fact

Don Homuth

Jan 11, 2008, 10:52:51 AM1/11/08

Spend a lot of time thinking about that, do you?

Triceratops

Jan 11, 2008, 11:55:33 AM1/11/08

Hermione does...

Triceratops

Jan 11, 2008, 11:58:19 AM1/11/08

Revolted.

Triceratops

Jan 11, 2008, 12:00:02 PM1/11/08
Adult theater Clam fart.

Gwen Bennet

Jan 11, 2008, 12:39:56 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 8:59 am, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Lobby Dosser" <lobby.dosser.map...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > lein <boomer_the_...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> >> What if they are Janet Reno's boobies?
>
> > Terrified.
>
> Don't you love these idiots who imagine that just because you don't care for
> some woman waving her jugs in public, you are "terrified" of breasts.

She isn't exactly waving her "jugs" in public if all she's going to do
is take one out a a time to feed her child and if she isn't the kind
of "jug waver" Elisabeth has described in one of her posts.

>     Some people are such morons, and they're not even smart enough to

> realize that fact.

I'm not sure why you care if somebody breastfeeds her child in the
first place. If she's anything like what Elizabeth described early,
then I'd say you have a point.

lein

Jan 11, 2008, 12:59:09 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 7:52 am, Don Homuth <dhomuthoneatcomcast.net@> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:36:08 -0800 (PST), lein
>
> <boomer_the_...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> >> Enchanted, mesmerized, attracted perhaps -- but Terrified?
>
> >What if they are Janet Reno's boobies?
>
> Spend a lot of time thinking about that, do you?

What, you stuffing your face in Janet Reno's cleavage and making a
motor boat sound, hardly.

Don Homuth

Jan 11, 2008, 2:34:45 PM1/11/08

Your predisposition for those sorts of comments suggests a Deeply
conflicted personality disorder, lein.

elizabeth

Jan 11, 2008, 4:43:03 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 4:18 am, Gwen Bennet <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well, to be sure, a lot of pervs get off on watching lactating moos
> > tittyfeeding.  It's free, and the best part is watching the lactators
> > moo if any man shows any interests , .. even though the moos are
> > clearing out for attention when they whip out their titties.  They
> > want it both ways.  They are NOT feminists in the least.
>
> I've never spotted that.

There are plenty of lactation porn sites, and plenty of pics. You
can't ever think that you are NOT being photographed in public, you
know.

Then, again, when the moment I see a mother
> breastfeeding, I quickly look the other way; and I don't bother
> watching her interactions with anybody else.

But the pervs do.

> > > Enchanted, mesmerized, attracted perhaps -- but Terrified?
>
> > I don't want to watch a baby feeding anymore than I want to watch its
> > diaper being changed.  And plenty of moos change diapers AT THE
> > TABLES.  If you object, they get hysterical.
>
> I'm assuming what you mean by "moos" are the trampy, immoral females
> who just don't give a shit, right?

Women who get their entire identify from breeding. Women should be
judged on the content of their character, not the content of their
uterus.

> > All mammals shit, too, and I don't want to watch it, even though a lot
> > of folks do get off on it.
>
> Duke does.

My point exactly.

> > Infants don't belong everywhere,
>
> I took my infants where ever I went - even to work, when I had to,
> (when it was safe to). I wasn't granted any special priveleges as a
> mother; and I always made sure that whatever work had to be done that
> I couldn't do at the office, I did at home, so somebody else wouldn't
> pick up my slack. I always had (and have) contigency plans. It's
> called curtesy.

You need to understand that most women feel entitled to slack off and
let others do their work, and all of them insist it's OK and they are
doing "their share"

> (Oh, and when my kids were toddlers, if they tantrumed, which wasn't
> often, I would take them directly outside out of stores and
> restaurants to deal with them, as so other patrons and shoppers aren't
> disturbed.)

That's what they all say, yet I've yet to see mothers actually DO
that . . .. whereas I've seen plenty of kids running amok and the
mother ignoring them completely .... until someone asks them to corral
their kid.

> > and I'm tired of moos dragging their
> > cuntnuggets where they clearly don't belong.
>

> (We mothers aren't all that bad.)- Hide quoted text -

Some of you are, dearie. Mothers are still the most likely to kill
and abuse small children. And since we are so overpopulated, by
breeding you are ensuring that THE CHILDREN, including yours, have
miserable lives.

Message has been deleted

Osprey

Jan 11, 2008, 6:52:46 PM1/11/08

"elizabeth" <efra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

On Jan 11, 4:18 am, Gwen Bennet <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well, to be sure, a lot of pervs get off on watching lactating moos
> > tittyfeeding. It's free, and the best part is watching the lactators
> > moo if any man shows any interests , .. even though the moos are
> > clearing out for attention when they whip out their titties. They
> > want it both ways. They are NOT feminists in the least.
>
> I've never spotted that.

*There are plenty of lactation porn sites, and plenty of pics.

I'b bet you do know that and where they are too.

You
*can't ever think that you are NOT being photographed in public, you
(know.

Then, again, when the moment I see a mother
> breastfeeding, I quickly look the other way; and I don't bother
> watching her interactions with anybody else.

*But the pervs do.

Says the wacko who knows where the lactation porn sites are with plenty of
pics.

james g. keegan jr.

Jan 11, 2008, 8:52:09 PM1/11/08
"Osprey" <NoNeed...@mail.com> wrote in

> "elizabeth" <efra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> *But the pervs do.

> Says the wacko who knows where the lactation porn sites are with plenty of
> pics.

"If you are going to make the claim, prove it. "
coward bobby heishman posting as osprey

"Your statement is to be considered a lie until you
can prove it to be true."
"osprey" in <1161104485.981302.246...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

as bobby has offered no proof of his allegation, he clearly wishes all
readers to consider it just another lie.

--
"You tried to steal the identity of a James G. Keegan Jr. who did in
fact author a book, and you're trying to convince people that you are

Robert

Jan 11, 2008, 4:19:07 PM1/11/08
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:59:41 -0600, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPe...@Hotmail.com>
wrote:

Why should it bother you? In fact why is it any of your business? Why
deprive others of their enjoyment? There are those of us that consider
a beautiful set of tits, the most beautiful thing on earth.

> Some people are such morons, and they're not even smart enough to
>realize that fact

Any one that believe it's wrong for a woman to show her tits, is the
real morons.

Gwen Bennet

Jan 12, 2008, 7:21:47 AM1/12/08
On Jan 11, 6:52 pm, "Osprey" <NoNeedtok...@mail.com> wrote:

[...]

> Says the wacko who knows where

> the lactation porn sites are with plenty of
> pics.

Plenty of pics? How do you know? Visit any yourself, lately, pornhound?

elizabeth

Jan 12, 2008, 1:54:49 PM1/12/08
On Jan 11, 3:52 pm, "Osprey" <NoNeedtok...@mail.com> wrote:

FIX THE FUCKING ATTRIBUTIONS, ASSWAD.

> "elizabeth" <efran...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> *There are plenty of lactation porn sites, and plenty of pics.
>
> I'b bet you do know that and where they are too.

Yes, it's called GOOGLE. Like how I found out a lot of stuff about
YOU.

> > You
> *can't ever think that you are NOT being photographed in public, you
> >(know.
>
>  Then, again, when the moment I see a mother
>
> > breastfeeding, I quickly look the other way; and I don't bother
> > watching her interactions with anybody else.
>
> *But the pervs do.
>
> Says the wacko who knows where the lactation porn sites are with plenty of
> pics.

I'm sure you've got a lot more experience with porn sites than I do.
But anyone, even a fuckwad like you, can GOOGLE anything -- come on
now, isn't that how you're "stalking" all my posts? Or do you spend
all your time going over and over all the posts in the ng? And try
checking out memepool.com for very interesting sites.

elizabeth

Jan 12, 2008, 1:55:32 PM1/12/08

Probably he is one of the contributors! I can see him with a
cellphone upskirting girls .. ..

Osprey

Jan 12, 2008, 6:49:45 PM1/12/08

On Jan 11, 3:52 pm, "Osprey" <NoNeedtok...@mail.com> wrote:

FIX THE FUCKING ATTRIBUTIONS, ASSWAD.

> "elizabeth" <efran...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> *There are plenty of lactation porn sites, and plenty of pics.
>
> I'b bet you do know that and where they are too.

*Yes, it's called GOOGLE. Like how I found out a lot of stuff about
*YOU.

Yes, I know about GOOGLE and I don't go looking up lactation porn sites, so
I wouldn't know if their are plenty of pics.
Obviously though, you do know. Pervert.

> > You
> *can't ever think that you are NOT being photographed in public, you
> >(know.
>
> Then, again, when the moment I see a mother
>
> > breastfeeding, I quickly look the other way; and I don't bother
> > watching her interactions with anybody else.
>
> *But the pervs do.
>
> Says the wacko who knows where the lactation porn sites are with plenty of
> pics.

I'm sure ...

That you are a pervert...I'm sure of that too.

SaPeIsMa

Jan 13, 2008, 6:11:29 AM1/13/08

"Robert" <rob...@netportusa.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:59:41 -0600, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPe...@Hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Lobby Dosser" <lobby.dos...@verizon.net> wrote in message

>>> Terrified.
>>
>>Don't you love these idiots who imagine that just because you don't care
>>for
>>some woman waving her jugs in public, you are "terrified" of breasts.
>
> Why should it bother you? In fact why is it any of your business? Why
> deprive others of their enjoyment? There are those of us that consider
> a beautiful set of tits, the most beautiful thing on earth.

Well I'm glad for you that you are so indiscriminate about both the objects
in question and the locations where they are presented to you
But through exposure to just about all varieties of breasts, I have evolved
more discriminating standards and taste, in both appearance and time and
place of their presentation

>> Some people are such morons, and they're not even smart enough to
>>realize that fact
>
> Any one that believe it's wrong for a woman to show her tits, is the
> real morons.

Were all women equipped with beautiful tits that have not turned in to the
equivalent of wrinkled tobacco pouches, I would agree
But since that is NOT the case, I will reserve for myself the right not
to be exposed to such whenever some woman decides to produce them

Clave

Jan 13, 2008, 4:29:35 PM1/13/08
"SaPeIsMa" <SaPe...@Hotmail.com> wrote in message

<...>

> Were all women equipped with beautiful tits that have not turned in to the
> equivalent of wrinkled tobacco pouches, I would agree

So your objection is not based on philosophy or principle -- you just don't
want *ugly* women breast-feeding in public.

You should really get out of your cave more often.

Jim

tangential

Jan 13, 2008, 5:53:20 PM1/13/08
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:29:35 -0800, "Clave"
<ClaviusNo...@cablespeed.com> wrote:

>you just don't
>want *ugly* women breast-feeding in public.

And you do, clammie dear?!?!?

YA FREAK!

Robert

Jan 14, 2008, 2:24:39 PM1/14/08
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:29:35 -0800, "Clave"
<ClaviusNo...@cablespeed.com> wrote:

Actually he needs to be sealed in his cave, keeping him away from
decent people.

Duncan Patton

Jan 16, 2008, 4:01:04 AM1/16/08

We have a certain antiquely conservative core that don't come out too often.
Some SS divisions found out about that when we let Nimue behind your dikes
for cuttin' our guys up.

Dhu