Top 10 Democrat Sex Scandals in Congress

J Young

Oct 8, 2006, 12:27:20 AM10/8/06
http://www.humanevents.com/lists.php?id=17357

10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the
1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the
allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.

9. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a
Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House Ethics
Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.

8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male
prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank's residence in the
1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure
him in 1990.

7. Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to stop
campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and rape, the
first surfacing in 1988.

6. Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978
for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won
re-election-before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty to tax
evasion and drug possession.

5. Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a
staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman won
re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

4. Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified
secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from Congress,
the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from the
Administration Committee in 1976.

3. Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with
underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office for
six more terms.

2. Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12
counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton pardoned
him before leaving office.

1. Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in
defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over
the jury in 1991.

--
----------

J Yöung
youngo...@aol.com

W.E. Kurtz, COL (ret.)

Oct 8, 2006, 12:45:48 AM10/8/06
Quiz time, IBen.

Q. Who was the OTHER congressman censured in the 1983 scandal with
Studds?
A. Rep. Dan Crane (R-Ill.)

No One

Oct 8, 2006, 1:28:47 AM10/8/06
"J Young" <youngo...@aol.com> writes:

[ enough of these are dubious and one should insist on some real
documentation before believing it ]

> http://www.humanevents.com/lists.php?id=17357
>
> 10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the
> 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the
> allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.

An 82 year old with one arm (he was injured during WW II)? I'd
have some doubts as well!

> 8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male
> prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank's residence in the
> 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure
> him in 1990.

This one is a half truth. According to
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_Frank>,

"In 1990, the House voted to reprimand Frank when it was
revealed that Steve Gobie, a male prostitute that Rep. Frank
had befriended after hiring him through a personal
advertisement, had conducted a prostitution ring from Frank's
apartment when he was not at home. Frank had dismissed Gobie
earlier that year after learning of Gobie's activities."

The two merely met while Gobie was practicing his profession, but were
apparently just friends (boyfriends?) or roommates when Gobie ran his
prostitution ring without Frank's knowledge.

> 3. Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with
> underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office for
> six more terms.

The male page was not underaged (i.e., he was above the age of
consent), and the relationship was 10 years before the censure. Both
he and his partner held a joint press conference and said it was
nobody else's business.

Parsifal

Oct 8, 2006, 2:23:11 AM10/8/06

J Young schrieb:

> http://www.humanevents.com/lists.php?id=17357

And your point would be? That it's OK for a Republican to be part of a
sex-scandal because others did it before him? Funny conception of
"decency".
BTW, do you want a list of all the sex-scandals with republicans?
Besides, what does this have to do with atheism?

Malcolm

Oct 8, 2006, 2:24:39 AM10/8/06
"No One" <no...@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message
> "J Young

>> 3. Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with
>> underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office
>> for
>> six more terms.
>
> The male page was not underaged (i.e., he was above the age of
> consent), and the relationship was 10 years before the censure. Both
> he and his partner held a joint press conference and said it was
> nobody else's business.

I would guess that being a Senate page is a highly sought after position
that is likely to lead to a privileged job in later life.
So it is most undesirable that suspicions should be aroused that the way to
obtain a position as page boy is to offer homosexual services to the
senator. That very rapidly builds a climate of sexual harassment and
exploitation. It is everybody's business if public office is being abused in
this way.
--
www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~bgy1mm
freeware games to download.

Liz

Oct 8, 2006, 8:34:13 AM10/8/06
On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 00:27:20 -0400, "J Young" <youngo...@aol.com>
in news message <q9GdnW3IxqMF47XY...@giganews.com> wrote:

Okay, here was something fun: a quiz on Washington sex scandals.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15161436/site/newsweek/

You scored 45%!

0%-27%: You have a life.
36%-64%: You watch 'Hardball' regularly.
73%-91%: You probably have a politics blog.
100%: You are obsessed with American politics and are well acquainted
with the seamier side of life. You're actually in Congress, aren't
you?

Liz #658 BAAWA

Religion may in most of its forms be defined as the
belief that the gods are on the side of the government.
-- Bertrand Russell

red_bikini

Oct 8, 2006, 9:47:41 AM10/8/06
Top Republican Sex Crime: The Bush Administration sodomizing the whole
country.

Doc Smartass

Oct 8, 2006, 11:52:53 AM10/8/06
"J Young" <youngo...@aol.com> wrote in

> http://www.humanevents.com/lists.php?id=17357
>

> 10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in
> the 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt
> on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its
> investigation.

Accused by--but doubts were cast. And not a pedophile.

> 9. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of
> fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa.
> The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in
> 1990.

How old was the volunteer?

> 8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a
> male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank's residence
> in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted
> to censure him in 1990.

Not a pedophile.

> 7. Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to
> stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and
> rape, the first surfacing in 1988.

Not a pedophile.

> 6. Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in
> 1978 for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress
> and won re-election-before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading
> guilty to tax evasion and drug possession.

Definite scumbag.

> 5. Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the
> salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The
> congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

Funny how his name is your name too.

But not a pedophile.

> 4. Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified
> secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from
> Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from
> the Administration Committee in 1976.

Not a pedophile.

> 3. Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship
> with underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to
> office for six more terms.

Scumbag.

> 2. Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12
> counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton
> pardoned him before leaving office.

Scumbag.

> 1. Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in
> defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win
> over the jury in 1991.

He testified in defense--didn't commit the alleged crime. Blame the
prosecution for not making a good case. Blame the jury for not doing what
you want them to do.

But really--is this all you've got?

Compare your list and this one...lotsa chickenhawks (just love the double
meaning of that word) in the list:

* Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from
Congress after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing him
flirting with a 16-year old boy.

* Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative
Washington Times newspaper was arrested for soliciting sex from a
13-year old girl on the internet.

* Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres
confessed to molesting a 13-year old girl.

* Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on
suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has
repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

* Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling
a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

* Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex
with a 5-year old boy.

* Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to
molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of
an associate in the petition business.

* Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for
sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.

* Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins
pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

* Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted
child molester.

* Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence
in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

* Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child
pornography over the internet.

* Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of
soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

* Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to
molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years
in prison.

* Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10
years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

* Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with
molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a
convicted child rapist in Florida.

* Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran
church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual
act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded
guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a
bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

* Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to
three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old
girl.

* Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom
Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.

* Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended
during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after
admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

* Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having
an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

* Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was sentenced
to six years in prison for molesting two 8-year old girls, one of whom
appeared in an anti-Gore television commercial.

* Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex
parties at the White House during the 1980s.

* Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties
at the White House during the 1980s.

* Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of
having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.

* Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of
child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual
photos.

* Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of
sex crimes involving children.

* Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to
attempted sexual assault on a child.

* Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor
working as a congressional page.

* Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly
Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.

* Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline was placed under house arrest
for child molestation and possession of child pornography.

* Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was
charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay
bar.

* Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for
distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

* Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"),
was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful
sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the
drug LSD.

* Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with
molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

* Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having
sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after
the allegations were reported in the media.

* Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to
traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a
14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

* Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to
exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.

* Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was
sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after
he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

* Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts
of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.

* Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to
two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a
14-year old girl.

* Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of
first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

* Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven
felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age
of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).

* Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found
guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.

* Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to
molesting a male child.

* Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual
assault on a teenage girl.

* Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his
two daughters.

* Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was
convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.

* Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded
guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.

* Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no
contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.

* Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession
of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30
months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

* Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state
representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography
was found in his possession.

* Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate
Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of
soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.

* Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a
"good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly
having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in
prison.

* Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for
Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in
the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.

* Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed
reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two underage
girls.

* Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation"
Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced
to six years in prison.

* Republican president of the New York City Housing Development
Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography
on his computer.

* Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard
A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen,
62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has
allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1
million to have sex with a large number of young women.

--
Doc Smartass

The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of
words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people
who must use the words. - Philip K. Dick

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 8, 2006, 12:18:49 PM10/8/06
On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 00:27:20 -0400, J Young wrote:

> Top 10 Democrat Sex Scandals in Congress

So? Weren't you people claiming you were better and this kind of thing
wouldn't happen?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com

David W. Barnes

Oct 8, 2006, 12:19:10 PM10/8/06
In article <Xns98566E9BB1C4...@216.77.188.18>, Doc Smartass
<gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:

Great list. Thanks!

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 8, 2006, 12:19:30 PM10/8/06

They don't want to talk about him.

Besides, he diddled a *girl. Which is okay.

Except his constituents kicked his ass out of office didn't they?

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 8, 2006, 12:20:14 PM10/8/06
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:23:11 -0700, Parsifal wrote:

> J Young schrieb:
>
>> http://www.humanevents.com/lists.php?id=17357
>>

> And your point would be? That it's OK for a Republican to be part of a
> sex-scandal because others did it before him? Funny conception of
> "decency".

The much vaunted "absolute morality" seems to be *relative* to the
behavior of others...

ScottyFLL

Oct 8, 2006, 12:28:08 PM10/8/06

Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 21:45:48 -0700, W.E. Kurtz, COL (ret.) wrote:
>
> > Quiz time, IBen.
> >
> > Q. Who was the OTHER congressman censured in the 1983 scandal with
> > Studds?
> > A. Rep. Dan Crane (R-Ill.)
>
> They don't want to talk about him.
>
> Besides, he diddled a *girl. Which is okay.
>
> Except his constituents kicked his ass out of office didn't they?

Yes they did!! Because he cried like a baby, this Republican straight
male who cheated on his wife with a 17-year-old girl.

At least Studds had some balls, he turned his back to the censure
(arrogant, but kinda funny), and his constituents voted him back in.

ScottyFLL

Oct 8, 2006, 12:37:30 PM10/8/06

Parsifal wrote:

> BTW, do you want a list of all the sex-scandals with republicans?

Here ya go: http://www.armchairsubversive.com/

Includes:

* Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with
a 5-year old boy.

* Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in

federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

* Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a

convicted child rapist in Florida.

And more!!

David W. Barnes

Oct 8, 2006, 12:41:15 PM10/8/06

> "J Young" <youngo...@aol.com> wrote in
>
> > http://www.humanevents.com/lists.php?id=17357
> >

> > 10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in
> > the 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt
> > on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its
> > investigation.
>
> Accused by--but doubts were cast. And not a pedophile.

In October 1992, Republican Senate nominee Rick Reed began running a
campaign commercial that included a surreptitiously taped interview
with Lenore Kwock, Inouye's hairdresser and an adult. Kwock said Inouye
had sexually forced himself on her in 1975 and continued a pattern of
sexual harassment, even as Kwock continued to cut his hair over the
years. Inouye, seeking a sixth term, denied the charges. And Kwock said
that by running the commercial, Reed had caused her more pain than
Inouye had. Reed was forced to pull the ad.

> > 9. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of
> > fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa.
> > The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in
> > 1990.
>
> How old was the volunteer?

Twenty Eight.

On a junket to Zaire, Savage found himself in the company of the
28-year-old volunteer, who was assigned to brief him on Peace Corps
activities. She says that during a two-hour tour of the night spots of
Kinshasa, Zaire's capital city, Savage fondled her in his
chauffeur-driven car and asked for sex. "He kept saying, 'That's the
way the world works,' " she told the Washington Post. The woman says
she escaped Savage's advances when an embassy worker intervened. The
next day U.S. Ambassador William Harrop rebuked Savage, and soon
afterward the volunteer was sent back to the U.S.

> > 8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a
> > male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank's residence
> > in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted
> > to censure him in 1990.
>
> Not a pedophile.

And the guy, and adult, lived with him.

> > 7. Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to
> > stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and
> > rape, the first surfacing in 1988.
>
> Not a pedophile.

Nothing ever proven - all adult women.

> > 6. Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in
> > 1978 for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress
> > and won re-election-before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading
> > guilty to tax evasion and drug possession.
>
> Definite scumbag.

Agreed.

> > 5. Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the
> > salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The
> > congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.
>
> Funny how his name is your name too.

According to Osprey, that proves he is the same person.

> But not a pedophile.

Plus, later found to be untrue.

> > 4. Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified
> > secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from
> > Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from
> > the Administration Committee in 1976.
>
> Not a pedophile.
>
> > 3. Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship
> > with underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to
> > office for six more terms.
>
> Scumbag.

And they were not "under age."

> > 2. Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12
> > counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton
> > pardoned him before leaving office.
>
> Scumbag.

For sure.

> > 1. Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in
> > defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win
> > over the jury in 1991.
>
> He testified in defense--didn't commit the alleged crime. Blame the
> prosecution for not making a good case. Blame the jury for not doing what
> you want them to do.

But then, anything a Kennedy does is bad, as far as the Right Wing is
concerned. Plus, he had no choice.

cactus

Oct 8, 2006, 2:02:05 PM10/8/06
J Young wrote:
> http://www.humanevents.com/lists.php?id=17357

<snip scandal list>

They don't matter. The only one that matters is the one that is
happening now.

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 8, 2006, 2:04:29 PM10/8/06
On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 09:28:08 -0700, ScottyFLL wrote:

> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
>> On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 21:45:48 -0700, W.E. Kurtz, COL (ret.) wrote:
>>
>> > Quiz time, IBen.
>> >
>> > Q. Who was the OTHER congressman censured in the 1983 scandal with
>> > Studds?
>> > A. Rep. Dan Crane (R-Ill.)
>>
>> They don't want to talk about him.
>>
>> Besides, he diddled a *girl. Which is okay.
>>
>> Except his constituents kicked his ass out of office didn't they?
>>
> Yes they did!! Because he cried like a baby, this Republican straight
> male who cheated on his wife with a 17-year-old girl.

Well, he was of the party of family values after all. Right up where with
Newt Gingrich who stood by his wife when she had cancer, never leaving her
bedside, a--

Oh. Erm... never mind!

David W. Barnes

Oct 8, 2006, 2:09:11 PM10/8/06
In article <x2bWg.20623$Ij.1...@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>, cactus
<b...@nonespam.com> wrote:

Besides, it is the Republicans who are always claiming they have some
"moral highground."

Dionisio

Oct 8, 2006, 2:47:07 PM10/8/06
red_bikini wrote:

>Top Republican Sex Crime: The Bush Administration sodomizing the whole
>country.

CEASE AND DESIST ORDER

Upon the serving of this order, you are hereby obligated (under the
statutes of the above-named municipality) to IMMEDIATELY cease and
desist from any and all activities which serve to compare, contrast, or
"contextualize" the opinions of the citizens of Sodom, with or to,
those of Bush.

The citizens of Sodom do hereby declare that they have nothing to do
with Bush; Never have, never will. Indeed, the mere though is sufficient
to cause nightmares, psychological distress, and loss of sleep. Further;
Said party states that such violations constitute a material breach of
the Geneva Conventions.

Etc... Etc...

--
"If Christians want us to believe in a Redeemer, let them act redeemed."
--Voltaire

duke

Oct 8, 2006, 5:52:34 PM10/8/06
On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:18:49 -0500, "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 00:27:20 -0400, J Young wrote:
>
>> Top 10 Democrat Sex Scandals in Congress
>
>So? Weren't you people claiming you were better and this kind of thing
>wouldn't happen?

There are bad people everywhere's, and certainly in the 'rat circles.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Scot...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2006, 6:55:53 PM10/8/06

red_bikini wrote:
> Top Republican Sex Crime: The Bush Administration sodomizing the whole
> country.

It has resulted in a sharp increase in demand for Preparation H, which
increased the cost of same, and netted huge profits for its
manufacturer. Film at 11.

Andrealphus

Oct 8, 2006, 6:59:18 PM10/8/06
In News 1160348153....@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com,,
Scot...@gmail.com at Scot...@gmail.com, typed this:

Probably a subsidiary of Halliburton.

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blindfolded

Scot...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2006, 6:59:56 PM10/8/06

Doc Smartass wrote:

<< Answered J Young's 10 Democratic sex scandals >>

> But really--is this all you've got?
>
> Compare your list and this one...lotsa chickenhawks (just love the double
> meaning of that word) in the list:

<< Supplies us with a list of about 50 billion REPUBLICAN sex
scandals>>

And the Republicans WIN!!

Doc Smartass

Oct 8, 2006, 8:24:12 PM10/8/06
"David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote in

<snippity>

> Great list. Thanks!

Yang gets the credit--I just did the cut & paste =D

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass

Oct 10, 2006, 2:48:38 AM10/10/06
On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 00:24:12 GMT, Doc Smartass
<gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:

>"David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <Xns98566E9BB1C4...@216.77.188.18>, Doc
>> Smartass <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:
>
><snippity>
>
>> Great list. Thanks!
>
>Yang gets the credit--I just did the cut & paste =D

I did the cut & paste too.

Credit where credit is due:

www.armchairsubversive.com

-----
Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division

The Bush 'balanced' budget: -2 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2749 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

newsgroups Yang promises not to revenge post

rec.art.scifi.written
sci.archaeology
soc.history.what-if

Doc Smartass

Oct 11, 2006, 3:00:46 PM10/11/06
"Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass"
<eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in

> On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 00:24:12 GMT, Doc Smartass
> <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:
>
>>"David W. Barnes" <dba...@aol.com> wrote in
>>
>>> In article <Xns98566E9BB1C4...@216.77.188.18>, Doc
>>> Smartass <gek...@astroskivviesboymail.com> wrote:
>>
>><snippity>
>>
>>> Great list. Thanks!
>>
>>Yang gets the credit--I just did the cut & paste =D
>

> I did the cut & paste too.
>
> Credit where credit is due:
>
> www.armchairsubversive.com

I saw the link and completely spaced on the connection.

BUT...I'm on vacation this week, and I left my brain on the shelf. ;)

Scot...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2006, 6:53:21 PM10/11/06

Andrealphus wrote:
> In News 1160348153....@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com,,
> Scot...@gmail.com at Scot...@gmail.com, typed this:
>
> > red_bikini wrote:
> >> Top Republican Sex Crime: The Bush Administration sodomizing the
> >> whole country.
> >
> > It has resulted in a sharp increase in demand for Preparation H, which
> > increased the cost of same, and netted huge profits for its
> > manufacturer. Film at 11.
>
> Probably a subsidiary of Halliburton.

That is where the "H" comes from.