How Catholic "Compassion" Has Killed 80 Women in Nicaragua

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 3:51:03 AM10/28/07
http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002

MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
Aside from the blow to women who become pregnant after rape or incest,
the law is viewed as risking the lives of the some 400 women who
suffer dangerous ectopic pregnancies in Nicaragua each year.

--
Yang
a.a.#28

"I can hardly wait for your head to explode when the Repubs hold onto
both houses of Congress this November. And Yang can quote me on that."
-Fred Stone, 6/14/2006

Greg Carr

Oct 28, 2007, 6:22:59 AM10/28/07

"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>
> MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
> has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
> months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
> Aside from the blow to women who become pregnant after rape or incest,
> the law is viewed as risking the lives of the some 400 women who
> suffer dangerous ectopic pregnancies in Nicaragua each year.

So 80 women have died and 400 babies that would have been aborted have been
saved. Time to make abortion a death penalty crime in this country for the
doctor and the woman. The shooting of Dr.Romalis has never been solved
either. The three yr sentence in Nicaraugua is almost laughable. Nice to see
that Daniel Ortega the Communist is more than willing to throw away the
ideals of Che and Castro, Marx and Lenin in order to gain power. His kind
usu. promote abortion.

Lucifer

Oct 28, 2007, 8:18:33 AM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 10:22 am, "Greg Carr" <gregpc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in messagenews:bnf8i3pru1gmdhe35...@4ax.com...

> >http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>
> > MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
> > has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
> > months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
> > Aside from the blow to women who become pregnant after rape or incest,
> > the law is viewed as risking the lives of the some 400 women who
> > suffer dangerous ectopic pregnancies in Nicaragua each year.
>
> So 80 women have died and 400 babies that would have been aborted have been
> saved. Time to make abortion a death penalty crime in this country for the
> doctor and the woman. The shooting of Dr.Romalis has never been solved
> either. The three yr sentence in Nicaraugua is almost laughable. Nice to see
> that Daniel Ortega the Communist is more than willing to throw away the
> ideals of Che and Castro, Marx and Lenin in order to gain power. His kind
> usu. promote abortion.

I doubt an ignorant cunt like you would understand, but in Nicaragua
an ectopic pregnancy cannot be aborted. Chance of an ectopic pregnancy
reaching full term? 0%. Chances of the mother dying unless the
pregnancy is terminated? 100%

--

Lucifer the Unsubtle, EAC Librarian of Dark Tomes of Excessive Evil
and General Purpose Igor

The Anti-Theist, BAAWA Lowly Evilmeister and tamer of the Demon Duck
of Doom

Convicted by Earthquack

"Don't worry, I won't bite.......hard"

Ranting

Oct 28, 2007, 9:26:47 AM10/28/07

"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>
> MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
> has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
> months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
> Aside from the blow to women who become pregnant after rape or incest,
> the law is viewed as risking the lives of the some 400 women who
> suffer dangerous ectopic pregnancies in Nicaragua each year.
>

> --

This reminds me of the following headline I saw once on a joke website.

"God announces the end of the world for Dec 31st of this year".

Today God himself appeared an announced that the end of the world will be
Jan 31st of this year, said President Bush. In an emergency session of
congress, President Bush requrest 2.2 trillion dollars to study and find
ways to reduce the effect this event will have on women.

Ranting

Oct 28, 2007, 9:28:28 AM10/28/07

"Lucifer" <wyrd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

So of the 80 women who died, how many of the had ectopic pregnancies. Of
thats right, the article says it right there, out of the 80 that died, 400
of them had ectopic pregnancies.

Notice how they did that, they linked something that was totally unlinked.

Message has been deleted

Cut Off By Google

Oct 28, 2007, 11:41:39 AM10/28/07
x-mo-archive: yes

On Oct 28, 4:22 am, "Greg Carr" <gregpc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in messagenews:bnf8i3pru1gmdhe35...@4ax.com...

> >http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>
> > MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
> > has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
> > months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
> > Aside from the blow to women who become pregnant after rape or incest,
> > the law is viewed as risking the lives of the some 400 women who
> > suffer dangerous ectopic pregnancies in Nicaragua each year.
>
> So 80 women have died and 400 babies that would have been aborted have been
> saved. Time to make abortion a death penalty crime in this country for the
> doctor and the woman. The shooting of Dr.Romalis has never been solved
> either. The three yr sentence in Nicaraugua is almost laughable. Nice to see
> that Daniel Ortega the Communist is more than willing to throw away the
> ideals of Che and Castro, Marx and Lenin in order to gain power. His kind
> usu. promote abortion.

Daniel isn't a communist. He's a great humanitarian who believed and
believes in justice for the poor and vulnerable, who was
democratically elected three times after overthrowing the horrible, US
supported and backed dictator, Somoza. He's as deserving of a Nobel as
Nelson Mandela.
That his humanitarianism extends to preserving the lives of the most
vulnerable, the unborn, is something to be celebrated.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 11:51:19 AM10/28/07
"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002

Nicaragua does not = the USA.
No one in the USA cares about this foreign nation 'problem'.
The US Constitution doesn't care about it.

David Johnston

Oct 28, 2007, 12:12:18 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:22:59 GMT, "Greg Carr" <greg...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>>
>> MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>> has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>> months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
>> Aside from the blow to women who become pregnant after rape or incest,
>> the law is viewed as risking the lives of the some 400 women who
>> suffer dangerous ectopic pregnancies in Nicaragua each year.
>
>So 80 women have died and 400 babies that would have been aborted have been
>saved.

No, they still died.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 12:20:27 PM10/28/07

Do you even know how to read? How to you get 400 out of 80?

>Notice how they did that, they linked something that was totally unlinked.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 12:21:17 PM10/28/07

Nice try. Nobel Peace Prize don't go out to someone who killed 80
women.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 12:21:38 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:12:18 GMT, David Johnston <da...@block.net>
wrote:

Yep, more of that Catholic "pro-life" compassion.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 12:22:59 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:35:52 -0700, Cut Off By Google
<think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>On Oct 28, 1:51 am, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>
>wrote:

>> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>>
>> MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>> has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>> months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
>

>Terrible if true, but sounds rather dubious. How many children's lives
>has it saved?

0. You pro-rapist Christians changed the law so that no one can have
an abortion EVEN IF THE WOMAN'S LIFE IS ENDANGERED.

Their blood is on your hands.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 12:23:24 PM10/28/07

No one gives a shit about what you think.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 12:48:11 PM10/28/07

> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:51:19 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
> <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>>> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>>
>>Nicaragua does not = the USA.
>>No one in the USA cares about this foreign nation 'problem'.
>>The US Constitution doesn't care about it.
>
> No one gives a shit about what you think.

WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!
Every person in the USA is subject to the US Constitution.
Go away from the USA if you do not like its Constitution.

duke

Oct 28, 2007, 1:08:26 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 07:51:03 GMT, "Yang, AthD (h.c)"
<eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

>http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>
>MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.

But the unborn death was 100%

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Lucifer

Oct 28, 2007, 2:12:38 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 3:35 pm, Cut Off By Google <think.un...@dlcwest.com> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
> On Oct 28, 1:51 am, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>
> > MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
> > has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
> > months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
>
> Terrible if true, but sounds rather dubious. How many children's lives
> has it saved?

None.

Lucifer

Oct 28, 2007, 2:13:44 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 5:08 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 07:51:03 GMT, "Yang, AthD (h.c)"
>
> <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:
> >http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>
> >MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
> >has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
> >months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
>
> But the unborn death was 100%

Tell me duke, was that statement supposed to mean anything at all?

Ray Fischer

Oct 28, 2007, 3:09:19 PM10/28/07
Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>>
>> MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>> has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>> months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
>> Aside from the blow to women who become pregnant after rape or incest,
>> the law is viewed as risking the lives of the some 400 women who
>> suffer dangerous ectopic pregnancies in Nicaragua each year.
>
>So 80 women have died and 400 babies that would have been aborted have been
>saved.

Wrong again, pro-liar. Women still get abortions.

> Time to make abortion a death penalty crime in this country for the
>doctor and the woman.

Let's start by executing you, terrorist.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 3:46:12 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:48:11 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
<wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:51:19 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
>> <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Nicaragua does not = the USA.
>>>No one in the USA cares about this foreign nation 'problem'.
>>>The US Constitution doesn't care about it.
>>
>> No one gives a shit about what you think.
>
>WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!

Oh look, a Christian racist making fool of himself:

"Niggers do not deserve compassion."
- John Wentzky 12/18/2006

"Pro-rapist, nigger-loving whores and pimps are worse for the USA than
the ban on abortions. "
-John D Wentzky 11/8/2006

>Every person in the USA is subject to the US Constitution.
>Go away from the USA if you do not like its Constitution.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 3:46:39 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:08:26 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 07:51:03 GMT, "Yang, AthD (h.c)"
><eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:
>
>>http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>>
>>MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>>has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>>months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
>
>But the unborn death was 100%

The unborn death is still 100%, now you just added dead mothers to it,
kiddie porn duke.

Mark Sebree

Oct 28, 2007, 5:05:58 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 12:48 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com>
wrote:
> "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in messagenews:ftd9i31j2aesevl80...@4ax.com...

> > On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:51:19 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
> > <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> >>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>
> >>Nicaragua does not = the USA.
> >>No one in the USA cares about this foreign nation 'problem'.
> >>The US Constitution doesn't care about it.
>
> > No one gives a shit about what you think.
>
> WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!

Actually, he is correct. Nobody really cares what you think.

> Every person in the USA is subject to the US Constitution.

Not really. Or at least not directly. The government is subject to
the Constitution, and the people are subject to the laws passed by the
Constitution.

> Go away from the USA if you do not like its Constitution.

Unlike you, we actually understand the Constitution and what it says
and what it doesn't say.

Just because Nicaragua is not the USA does not mean that people here
do not care about what goes on there. Unlike you, many people hear
are not isolationists and actually care what happens to people in
other countries. And given that the country is showing itself to be
repressive and oppressive, much like you want the USA to be, people
that actually care about other people want to find out what they can
do to relieve the oppression and see that women get the care that they
need, and that they do not die needlessly.

Mark Sebree

Unknown

Oct 28, 2007, 5:43:11 PM10/28/07
<think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>On Oct 28, 1:51 am, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>
>wrote:

>> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>>
>> MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>> has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>> months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
>

>Terrible if true, but sounds rather dubious. How many children's lives
>has it saved?

None. Abortion doesn't kill a "child".

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Ejercito

Oct 28, 2007, 5:51:29 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 8:21 am, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>
wrote:
It went to Yasser Arafat.

Michael

Message has been deleted

Michael Ejercito

Oct 28, 2007, 5:53:05 PM10/28/07
Are you aware that Nicaragua might have different cultural values
than USA?

Outlawing abortion may very well reflect Nicaraguan cultural
values. Who are we to judge?

Michael

Unknown

Oct 28, 2007, 6:15:20 PM10/28/07

>Of course it does you baby killing monster.

No it doesn't you papist tool. So there.

Lucifer

Oct 28, 2007, 6:15:52 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 9:50 pm, Cut Off By Google <think.un...@dlcwest.com> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On Oct 28, 12:12 pm, Lucifer <wyrdol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 28, 3:35 pm, Cut Off By Google <think.un...@dlcwest.com> wrote:
>
> > > x-no-archive: yes

> > > Terrible if true, but sounds rather dubious. How many children's lives
> > > has it saved?
>
> > None.
>
> Excuse me for not believing someone with the nom de plume of "Lucifer."

Teehehehehe. Ad hom, is that all you got?

Lucifer

Oct 28, 2007, 6:17:10 PM10/28/07

Humans with consciences. I don't care if their culture is different to
ours, when people die for no good reason to satiate someones elses
twisted dogma, than that is evil.

duke

Oct 28, 2007, 6:22:49 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:13:44 -0700, Lucifer <wyrd...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>> >has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>> >months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.

>> But the unborn death was 100%

>Tell me duke, was that statement supposed to mean anything at all?

Just what it said - in the case of abortion, the human unborn death rate is
100%.

Unknown

Oct 28, 2007, 6:23:56 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:53:05 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Are you aware that Nicaragua might have different cultural values
>than USA?

Yah. If you don't pray to the pope they will kill you.

> Outlawing abortion may very well reflect Nicaraguan cultural
>values. Who are we to judge?

Who are WE to judge? Well, WE are the most powerful nation on earth.
With any thing and every thing subject to our approval. We drove the
communists out of central America once and now they are re-infesting
the area. They are even trying to gain control of the U.S.
government.

Bush erred when he went into Kuwait. We should have secured our own
hemisphere first. Most of the middle east oil goes to Eurabia. We
should have let them fight their own battle.

duke

Oct 28, 2007, 6:24:12 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:46:39 GMT, "Yang, AthD (h.c)"
<eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

>>>MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>>>has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>>>months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.

>>But the unborn death was 100%

>The unborn death is still 100%, now you just added dead mothers to it,
>kiddie porn duke.

Not bright, yangie poo, but then again, you never are. All the unaborted babies
have a chance to be born and grow up.

Mark Sebree

Oct 28, 2007, 6:25:21 PM10/28/07

Yes. We were not speaking of their cultural values. Etopic
pregnancies KILL the woman that is pregnant by tearing open the
fallopian tubes causing the woman to bleed to death. There is no
chance of that pregnancy continuing to term because the fallopian
tubes are not meant to stretch like the uterus and do not provide the
blood supply necessary for the healthy development of the fetus. The
woman's ONLY hope in this kind of situation is a spontaneous abortion
or an illegal abortion. Completely outlawing abortion even in these
medically necessary cases means that women are killed because they
cannot get the medical attention that they need.

> Outlawing abortion may very well reflect Nicaraguan cultural
> values. Who are we to judge?

People that care about how people in other parts of the world live,
and do not want to see people forced to suffer and die needlessly when
there are simple and effective solutions to the problem.

Mark Sebree

> Michael

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 6:40:34 PM10/28/07

> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:48:11 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
> <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

>>> No one gives a shit about what you think.
>>
>>WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!
>
> Oh look, a Christian racist making fool of himself:
>
> "Niggers do not deserve compassion."
> - John Wentzky 12/18/2006
>
> "Pro-rapist, nigger-loving whores and pimps are worse for the USA than
> the ban on abortions. "
> -John D Wentzky 11/8/2006

LOL!
Yang can't stay on topic.
LOL!

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 6:43:23 PM10/28/07
"Mark Sebree" <seb...@infionline.net> wrote in message

> On Oct 28, 12:48 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>> "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:ftd9i31j2aesevl80...@4ax.com...

>> > No one gives a shit about what you think.
>>
>> WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!
>
> Actually, he is correct.

Incorrecnt.

> Nobody really cares what you think.

Anti-USA tripe from an anti-USA tripe spewer.

>> Every person in the USA is subject to the US Constitution.
>
> Not really. Or at least not directly.

Anti-USA tripe from an anti-USA tripe spewer.

> The government is subject to the Constitution, and the people are subject
> to the laws passed by the
> Constitution.
>
>> Go away from the USA if you do not like its Constitution.
>
> Unlike you, we actually understand the Constitution and what it says
> and what it doesn't say.
>
> Just because Nicaragua is not the USA does not mean that people here
> do not care about what goes on there.

Nicaragua isn't a part of the USA.

> Unlike you, many people hear
> are not isolationists and actually care what happens to people in
> other countries.

Unlike you, the Constitution is against taxation without representation in
the USA.

> And given that the country is showing itself to be
> repressive and oppressive, much like you want the USA to be, people
> that actually care about other people want to find out what they can
> do to relieve the oppression and see that women get the care that they
> need, and that they do not die needlessly.

Women, the thing you cowards use to bolster your anti-USA position.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 6:46:09 PM10/28/07

> People that care about how people in other parts of the world live,
> and do not want to see people forced to suffer and die needlessly when
> there are simple and effective solutions to the problem.

So, put YOUR money and time where your mouth is, and stop acting like every
person in the USA is obligated to allow you or anyone else to steal their
money for foreign nations.
Move to Nicaragua and demonstrate your allegiance to killing children in
Nicaragua.
You *ARE* a coward.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 8:43:46 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:24:12 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>But the unborn death was 100%
>
>>The unborn death is still 100%, now you just added dead mothers to it,
>>kiddie porn duke.
>
>Not bright, yangie poo, but then again, you never are. All the unaborted babies
>have a chance to be born and grow up.

I know you're just itching to molest all those unborn baby, but here's
a clue, kiddie porn duke, the unborn baby stays dead, along with all
the moms you sentenced to their deaths.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 8:44:13 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:40:34 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
<wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

LOL! DUI Wentzkey can't run away from his Christian racism!

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 8:45:16 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:53:05 -0700, Michael Ejercito

Oh look, rightwing cultural relativism. For the glory of dead women!

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 8:46:08 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:48:07 -0700, Cut Off By Google
<think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On Oct 28, 10:21 am, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>
>wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:41:39 -0700, Cut Off By Google
>>

>> <think.un...@dlcwest.com> wrote:
>> >x-mo-archive: yes

>> >Daniel isn't a communist. He's a great humanitarian who believed and
>> >believes in justice for the poor and vulnerable, who was
>> >democratically elected three times after overthrowing the horrible, US
>> >supported and backed dictator, Somoza. He's as deserving of a Nobel as
>> >Nelson Mandela.
>> >That his humanitarianism extends to preserving the lives of the most
>> >vulnerable, the unborn, is something to be celebrated.
>>
>> Nice try. Nobel Peace Prize don't go out to someone who killed 80
>> women.
>

>He didn't kill any women, you baby killing piece of scum.

He killed off 80 women this year, you pro-rapist Catholic pedophile
abetter.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 8:47:45 PM10/28/07
"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

Christian racism?
LOL!
Mr. Wentzky wasn't here in 1863, you lazy, anti-Christian fool.
LOL!
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 8:47:45 PM10/28/07

LOL! Oh look another sour grapes Republican who can't handle the fact
that Al Gore beat out Rush Lipdick for the Peace Prize.

You know who else won the Peace Prize? Mother Teresa. Ghandi. Martin
Luther King Jr. Desmond Tutu. Nelson Mendela.

Oh, and Al Gore.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 8:48:24 PM10/28/07
"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

Your whores?
LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 8:50:07 PM10/28/07

> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:24:12 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>The unborn death is still 100%, now you just added dead mothers to it,
>>>kiddie porn duke.
>>
>>Not bright, yangie poo, but then again, you never are. All the unaborted
>>babies
>>have a chance to be born and grow up.
>
> I know you're just itching to molest all those unborn baby,

Bullshit, vapidity loon.

> but here's a clue, kiddie porn duke,

Vapidity loon slips again.

> the unborn baby stays dead,

you mean after it is aborted.

> along with all the moms you sentenced to their deaths.

Andrea Yates?
LOL!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHH!

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 28, 2007, 9:09:54 PM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:47:45 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Michael Ejercito

Oct 28, 2007, 10:31:38 PM10/28/07
But that implies projecting American values onto Nicaraguans.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Oct 28, 2007, 10:33:28 PM10/28/07
On Oct 28, 4:47 pm, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>
wrote:
As did Woodrow Wilson.

Perhaps you should look into his record of deployment of American
troops into foreign lands during his FIRST term.

Michael

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 10:58:09 PM10/28/07
"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

Oh, look, an anti-Christian traitor that is for killing the seed of the USA
making an ally of treason of himself.

> "Niggers do not deserve compassion."
> - John Wentzky 12/18/2006

Yang fits the description.
LOL!

> "Pro-rapist, nigger-loving whores and pimps are worse for the USA than
> the ban on abortions. "
> -John D Wentzky 11/8/2006

Yang fits the description.
Yang, an anti-Christian child-hater makes a criminal fool of himself.
No wonder the world is overpopulated.
It has criminal, anti-Christian traitors such as Yang in it.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 10:59:39 PM10/28/07
"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

Look. A criminal named Yang online showing his crimes.

> "Niggers do not deserve compassion."
> - John Wentzky 12/18/2006
>
> "Pro-rapist, nigger-loving whores and pimps are worse for the USA than
> the ban on abortions. "
> -John D Wentzky 11/8/2006

Quote me out of context without my permission again, fool: suffer the
consequences.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 28, 2007, 11:00:20 PM10/28/07
"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

You love child killers.
You *ARE* a threat to the USA and to humanity.

Ray Fischer

Oct 28, 2007, 11:49:19 PM10/28/07
Michael Ejercito <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Oct 28, 1:05 pm, Mark Sebree <seb...@infionline.net> wrote:
>> On Oct 28, 12:48 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com>
>> wrote:

> Outlawing abortion may very well reflect Nicaraguan cultural
>values. Who are we to judge?

So what if the Saudis practice an extreme and oppresive version of
Islam. And so what if Saddam was a "terrorist". Who are we to
judge?

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Oct 28, 2007, 11:50:11 PM10/28/07
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>> But the unborn death was 100%
>
>>Tell me duke, was that statement supposed to mean anything at all?
>
>Just what it said - in the case of abortion, the human unborn death rate is
>100%.

Just as you are guilty of murdering hundreds of millions of
unfertilized humans.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ranting

Oct 28, 2007, 11:50:55 PM10/28/07

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

> So what if the Saudis practice an extreme and oppresive version of
> Islam. And so what if Saddam was a "terrorist". Who are we to
> judge?

Ray, do tell, what exactly is a "Terrorist".

Ranting

Oct 28, 2007, 11:52:54 PM10/28/07

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

> So what if the Saudis practice an extreme and oppresive version of
> Islam. And so what if Saddam was a "terrorist". Who are we to
> judge?

Here is the dictionary definition of terrorist

"a person who tries to frighten people or governments into doing what he/she
wants by using or threatening violence"

Sound familiar.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 29, 2007, 12:02:34 AM10/29/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:00:20 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
<wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

"Niggers do not deserve compassion."

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 29, 2007, 12:02:41 AM10/29/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:59:39 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
<wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 29, 2007, 12:03:28 AM10/29/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:58:09 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
<wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 29, 2007, 12:04:12 AM10/29/07

Who won his war, unlike your GOP chickenshit AWOL Bush.

> Perhaps you should look into his record of deployment of American
>troops into foreign lands during his FIRST term.

veritas

Oct 29, 2007, 12:06:07 AM10/29/07
> Michael- Hide quoted text -

This has to be a made up forum. The Catholics have killed someone?
Say it isn't so! Are you kidding? Just 80? That isn't even worth
mentioning. They have killed and tortured and caused the deaths of
millions! And you are complaining about 80?
Their churches should be painted blood red for all the lives they have
ruined, tortured, molested, and killed. And still you people go there
and let other men tell you how to run your lives when they can't even
run their own. Paint all the Catholic churches blood red and think of
all the popes that have that shocked look on their faces as they are
burning in hell if there is one. Just remember: "You may preach in my
name, you may even heal in my name, but I know you not." He wouldn't
know any of those people. Ken

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 12:16:48 AM10/29/07
"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

LOOK AT YANG, A GOD DAMNED, CHILD KILLING ADVOCATE AND ANTI-CHRISTIAN FOOL!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 12:17:49 AM10/29/07
"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

RACIST, ANTI-CHRISTIAN CHILD KILLING ADVOCATE TRAITOR!

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 12:18:26 AM10/29/07
"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

The USA CONDEMNS YOU, YOU GOD DAMNED FOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

veritas

Oct 29, 2007, 12:23:13 AM10/29/07
On Oct 28, 11:18 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com>
wrote:
> "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in messagenews:0tmai3lgohthd76g3...@4ax.com...

> The USA CONDEMNS YOU, YOU GOD DAMNED FOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

The Catholic Church has killed 80 women? Say it isn't so! Are you
kidding me? These people have killed millions over the years! And
you are complaining about 80? They should paint all Catholic churches
blood red for all the people they have ruined, tortured, molested, and
killed over the centuries. And you are complaining about 80? Don't
do what these men tell you to do! They can't even run their own lives
or they wouldn't be priests. Why the hell you would even listen to
any of them is beyond my ability to comprehend. They have murdered
people for centuries and gotten away with it. Ken

The Chief Instigator

Oct 29, 2007, 1:57:09 AM10/29/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002

>Nicaragua does not = the USA.

Neither do you.

>No one in the USA cares about this foreign nation 'problem'.

No one named John Darin Wentzky, at least.

>The US Constitution doesn't care about it.

You don't decide anyone else's opinion on it. (I'm not very interested in
Nicaragua's situation, myself, but I'm not so stupid as to assume everyone
else is like me. You, OTOH...)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

The Chief Instigator

Oct 29, 2007, 1:59:03 AM10/29/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:51:19 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
>> <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

>>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

>>>Nicaragua does not = the USA.

>>>No one in the USA cares about this foreign nation 'problem'.

>>>The US Constitution doesn't care about it.

>> No one gives a shit about what you think.

>WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!

>Every person in the USA is subject to the US Constitution.

>Go away from the USA if you do not like its Constitution.

Shut up, pack your bags, and get out - since you regularly demonstrate that
you hate the Constitution. (You're really going to be in for surreal times
when your county court convicts you - entirely constitutionally.)

The Chief Instigator

Oct 29, 2007, 2:00:16 AM10/29/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

Your admission that he's nailed you to the proverbial wall is noted.

The Chief Instigator

Oct 29, 2007, 2:02:47 AM10/29/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

That's the consequence of him pointng out your ineffable insanity and quoting
it? Better start getting fitted for that straitjacket...

The Chief Instigator

Oct 29, 2007, 2:04:49 AM10/29/07
"John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:

You aren't the USA, Village Idiot of Anderson.

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 29, 2007, 2:21:43 AM10/29/07

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 29, 2007, 2:22:04 AM10/29/07

"Niggers do not deserve compassion."
- John Wentzky 12/18/2006

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 29, 2007, 2:23:49 AM10/29/07

"Niggers do not deserve compassion."
- John Wentzky 12/18/2006

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Yang, AthD (h.c)

Oct 29, 2007, 5:03:25 AM10/29/07
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:36:44 -0700, Cut Off By Google
<think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On Oct 28, 6:46 pm, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>
>wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:48:07 -0700, Cut Off By Google
>>

>> <think.un...@dlcwest.com> wrote:
>> >x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> >On Oct 28, 10:21 am, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>

>> >He didn't kill any women, you baby killing piece of scum.
>>
>> He killed off 80 women this year, you pro-rapist Catholic pedophile
>> abetter.
>
>He didn't kill any women,

He killed 80 women this year in the name of "compassion", you child
molesting pedophile piece of shit. Their blood is on your hands.

>you lying baby killing piece of scum. And
>the law saved the lives of many men and women to be.

Robert

Oct 28, 2007, 3:09:26 PM10/28/07
<think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>On Oct 28, 1:51 am, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>
>wrote:

>> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>>
>> MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>> has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>> months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
>

>Terrible if true, but sounds rather dubious. How many children's lives
>has it saved?

None, children are not involved in abortions.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 10:55:29 AM10/29/07

> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:16:48 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
> <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>LOOK AT YANG, A GOD DAMNED, CHILD KILLING ADVOCATE AND ANTI-CHRISTIAN
>>FOOL!
>>HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Yang is losing it.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 10:56:25 AM10/29/07
"The Chief Instigator" <pat...@eris.io.com> wrote in message

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

>>RACIST, ANTI-CHRISTIAN CHILD KILLING ADVOCATE TRAITOR!
>
> That's the consequence of him pointng out your ineffable insanity and
> quoting
> it? Better start getting fitted for that straitjacket...

NAACP is the government now in your mind?
The anti-Christian traitors are the government now?
Africa is the USA?
What are you asserting?

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 10:56:54 AM10/29/07

> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:17:49 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
> <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

>>RACIST, ANTI-CHRISTIAN CHILD KILLING ADVOCATE TRAITOR!

Yang is losing it.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 10:58:33 AM10/29/07

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

>>> No one gives a shit about what you think.
>
>>WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!
>>Every person in the USA is subject to the US Constitution.
>>Go away from the USA if you do not like its Constitution.
>
> Shut up, pack your bags, and get out

Set an example, bullshitboy.

> - since you regularly demonstrate that you hate the Constitution.

A lie from an anti-Constitution illiterate.

> (You're really going to be in for surreal times
> when your county court convicts you - entirely constitutionally.)

You're in surreality already.

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 11:00:39 AM10/29/07

> "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprof...@msn.com> writes:
>
>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>>> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>
>>Nicaragua does not = the USA.
>
> Neither do you.

What a joke.
I = the USA more than Nicaragua.
Your blatant refusal to admit that the people of the USA = the USA is a
strike against you.

>>No one in the USA cares about this foreign nation 'problem'.
>
> No one named John Darin Wentzky, at least.

Which makes you what?

>>The US Constitution doesn't care about it.
>
> You don't decide anyone else's opinion on it.

Opinion is your master.

> (I'm not very interested in Nicaragua's situation, myself, but I'm not so
> stupid as to assume everyone
> else is like me. You, OTOH...)

So, why don't you stand up for what is right for the USA instead of bowing
to foreign nations?

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 11:02:44 AM10/29/07
"veritas" <khog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 28, 11:18 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>> "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:0tmai3lgohthd76g3...@4ax.com...
>>

>> The USA CONDEMNS YOU, YOU GOD DAMNED FOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> The Catholic Church has killed 80 women?

When?
Case by case evidence required to substantiate your accusation.

> Say it isn't so!

Easy enough.

> Are you kidding me? These people have killed millions over the years!
> And
> you are complaining about 80?

Me complaining?

> They should paint all Catholic churches blood red for all the people they
> have ruined, tortured, molested, and
> killed over the centuries.

Would that cause you to become a member?

> And you are complaining about 80? Don't
> do what these men tell you to do! They can't even run their own lives
> or they wouldn't be priests. Why the hell you would even listen to
> any of them is beyond my ability to comprehend. They have murdered
> people for centuries and gotten away with it. Ken

I am not in the Catholic Church, per se.
I personally do not like seeing Jesus on a stick.

Mark Sebree

Oct 29, 2007, 11:45:09 AM10/29/07
On Oct 28, 6:46 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
> "Mark Sebree" <seb...@infionline.net> wrote in message

> > People that care about how people in other parts of the world live,
> > and do not want to see people forced to suffer and die needlessly when
> > there are simple and effective solutions to the problem.
>
> So, put YOUR money and time where your mouth is,

What makes you think that I don't?

> and stop acting like every
> person in the USA is obligated to allow you or anyone else to steal their
> money for foreign nations.

Nobody is stealing any money for foreign nations.

> Move to Nicaragua and demonstrate your allegiance to killing children in
> Nicaragua.

I cannot demonstrate something that exists only in your imagination.
I have no allegiance to killing children, no matter how many times you
tell that libelous lie.

> You *ARE* a coward.

Nope. I am far braver than you will ever be.

Mark Sebree

Mark Sebree

Oct 29, 2007, 11:52:34 AM10/29/07
On Oct 28, 6:43 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
> "Mark Sebree" <seb...@infionline.net> wrote in message

> > On Oct 28, 12:48 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com>

> > wrote:
> >> "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in
> >> messagenews:ftd9i31j2aesevl80...@4ax.com...

> >> WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!
>
> > Actually, he is correct.
>
> Incorrecnt.

His statement is quite correct. Nobody cares what you think.

> > Nobody really cares what you think.
>
> Anti-USA tripe from an anti-USA tripe spewer.

The facts are not tripe, and unlike you, I do not "spew tripe".
What's more, despite your delusions, I am pro-USA, not anti-USA.

> >> Every person in the USA is subject to the US Constitution.
>

> > Not really. Or at least not directly.
>
> Anti-USA tripe from an anti-USA tripe spewer.

You? Because you are certainly someone that spews tripe on a regular
basis. I was stating the truth, something that you have trouble with.

> > The government is subject to the Constitution, and the people are subject
> > to the laws passed by the Constitution.

> >> Go away from the USA if you do not like its Constitution.
>

> > Unlike you, we actually understand the Constitution and what it says
> > and what it doesn't say.
>
> > Just because Nicaragua is not the USA does not mean that people here
> > do not care about what goes on there.
>
> Nicaragua isn't a part of the USA.

You obviously have trouble understanding what you read. I never said
that Nicaragua was part of the USA.

> > Unlike you, many people hear
> > are not isolationists and actually care what happens to people in
> > other countries.
>
> Unlike you, the Constitution is against taxation without representation in
> the USA.

What makes you think that I favor taxation without representation?
Your delusions again?

Your statement and lie has nothing to do with the facts that I stated.

> > And given that the country is showing itself to be
> > repressive and oppressive, much like you want the USA to be, people
> > that actually care about other people want to find out what they can
> > do to relieve the oppression and see that women get the care that they
> > need, and that they do not die needlessly.
>
> Women, the thing you cowards use to bolster your anti-USA position.

I have no anti-USA position to bolster, and I am not a coward. You
apparently have a problem with people that care about what happens to
people in other parts of the world.

Mark Sebree

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 12:01:43 PM10/29/07

> On Oct 28, 6:46 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>> "Mark Sebree" <seb...@infionline.net> wrote in message

>> > People that care about how people in other parts of the world live,
>> > and do not want to see people forced to suffer and die needlessly when
>> > there are simple and effective solutions to the problem.
>>
>> So, put YOUR money and time where your mouth is,
>
> What makes you think that I don't?
>
>> and stop acting like every
>> person in the USA is obligated to allow you or anyone else to steal their
>> money for foreign nations.
>
> Nobody is stealing any money for foreign nations.

Really weird for you to say that.
Look at the BILLIONS OF US TAXDOLLARS that go to support military occupation
forces overseas in excess of the expired treaties.
LOL!
YOU IDIOT!
Look at the fall of the US DOLLAR!
Look at the deficit.
Look at the national debt.
FOOLS!
TREASON!
ASSHOLES!
E Pluribus Unum is going to kick you ass in short order.
Sorry, but please make an effort to represent the USA.

>> Move to Nicaragua and demonstrate your allegiance to killing children in
>> Nicaragua.
>
> I cannot demonstrate something that exists only in your imagination.
> I have no allegiance to killing children, no matter how many times you
> tell that libelous lie.

So, move to Nicaragua and try your pro-choice bullshit there, you traitor.
Everyone already knows you perverts like to use US taxdollars to take guns
into poorer nations to get weak females into your criminal porno gangs.

>> You *ARE* a coward.
>
> Nope. I am far braver than you will ever be.

Bullshit.
Move to Nicaragua and try your pro-choice crap there; and do it without any
guns.
LOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!
HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Do it with your own money and do it with no GUNS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Al Klein

Oct 29, 2007, 12:28:16 PM10/29/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:28:28 -0400, "Ranting" <ra...@rant.com> wrote:

>So of the 80 women who died, how many of the had ectopic pregnancies. Of
>thats right, the article says it right there, out of the 80 that died, 400
>of them had ectopic pregnancies.

80 have died SINCE THE LAW WENT INTO EFFECT. The ANNUAL AVERAGE of
ectopic pregnancies is 400.

Notice how the two numbers aren't related?
--
Al at Webdingers dot com
It is not what I don't understand in the bible that worries me---it is

Al Klein

Oct 29, 2007, 12:30:44 PM10/29/07
<think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:

>And the law saved the lives of many men and women to be.

Women who have ectopic pregnancies don't produce "men and women to
be", they produce corpses - their own and their fetus'. It's not
possible for a woman to survive an ectopic pregnancy unless it's
aborted, and it's not possible for a fetus to survive the death of its
mother.

You'd know that if you had survived the death of YOUR mother.

--
Al at Webdingers dot com

"If we really know Truth, we do not fear hearing falsehoods or half-truths;
if we are not sure of the truth - we shudder and try to shout down every utterance."
- A. J. Mims

Al Klein

Oct 29, 2007, 12:32:43 PM10/29/07
<think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:

>On Oct 28, 1:51 am, "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com>
>wrote:
>> http://uk.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUKN0240981920071002
>>
>> MANAGUA, Oct 2 (Reuters) - An outright ban on abortion in Nicaragua
>> has caused the deaths of at least 80 women since it was imposed 11
>> months ago, Human Rights Watch said on Tuesday.
>
>Terrible if true, but sounds rather dubious. How many children's lives
>has it saved?

None, since children can't get pregnant.

--
Al at Webdingers dot com

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Nosterill

Oct 29, 2007, 12:35:17 PM10/29/07
On Oct 28, 4:48 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
> "Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in messagenews:ftd9i31j2aesevl80...@4ax.com...

> > On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:51:19 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
> > <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> >>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>
> >>Nicaragua does not = the USA.
> >>No one in the USA cares about this foreign nation 'problem'.
> >>The US Constitution doesn't care about it.
>
> > No one gives a shit about what you think.
>
> WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!
> Every person in the USA is subject to the US Constitution.
> Go away from the USA if you do not like its Constitution.

GWB doesn't seem too keen on the constitution. Maybe he will do the
decent thing and go away.

Al Klein

Oct 29, 2007, 12:34:21 PM10/29/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:50:30 -0700, Cut Off By Google
<think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:

>On Oct 28, 12:12 pm, Lucifer <wyrdol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> On Oct 28, 3:35 pm, Cut Off By Google <think.un...@dlcwest.com> wrote:
>>
>> > x-no-archive: yes

>> > Terrible if true, but sounds rather dubious. How many children's lives
>> > has it saved?
>>

>> None.
>
>Excuse me for not believing someone with the nom de plume of "Lucifer."

How can stopping abortions have an effect on those who can't become
pregnant? It's like asking how many lettuce plants not eating meat
saves.

--
Al at Webdingers dot com

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so
long as I'm the dictator."
- G W Bush (Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000)

John D. Wentzky

Oct 29, 2007, 12:36:48 PM10/29/07

> On Oct 28, 6:43 pm, "John D. Wentzky" <wxpprofessio...@msn.com> wrote:
>> "Mark Sebree" <seb...@infionline.net> wrote in message

>> > Actually, he is correct.
>>
>> Incorrect.

> His statement is quite correct. Nobody cares what you think.

You mean no one who is against the law or the Constitution cares what I
think.

>> > Nobody really cares what you think.
>>
>> Anti-USA tripe from an anti-USA tripe spewer.
>
> The facts are not tripe, and unlike you, I do not "spew tripe".

Little piggy still going wah wah wah all the way home?

> What's more, despite your delusions, I am pro-USA, not anti-USA.

Bullshit.
You are for excessive taxation against the peoples' constitutional rights.

>> > Not really. Or at least not directly.
>>
>> Anti-USA tripe from an anti-USA tripe spewer.
>>

> You?

No.

> Because you are certainly someone that spews tripe on a regular
> basis.

I am the fan that is rejecting your tripe.

> I was stating the truth, something that you have trouble with.

Bullshit.
You run from the truth and seek to stain it with your reliance on crime and
fraud.

>> > The government is subject to the Constitution, and the people are
>> > subject
>> > to the laws passed by the Constitution.

>> > Unlike you, we actually understand the Constitution and what it says
>> > and what it doesn't say.
>>
>> > Just because Nicaragua is not the USA does not mean that people here
>> > do not care about what goes on there.
>>
>> Nicaragua isn't a part of the USA.
>
> You obviously have trouble understanding what you read. I never said
> that Nicaragua was part of the USA.

But, you act like it deserves more representation than the people of the
USA.

>> > Unlike you, many people hear
>> > are not isolationists and actually care what happens to people in
>> > other countries.
>>
>> Unlike you, the Constitution is against taxation without representation
>> in
>> the USA.
>
> What makes you think that I favor taxation without representation?

Your anti-USA allegiance.

> Your delusions again?

Your anti-USA allegiance.

> Your statement and lie has nothing to do with the facts that I stated.

I do not make lies part of my platform, as you anti-child pro-choicers do.

>> > And given that the country is showing itself to be
>> > repressive and oppressive, much like you want the USA to be, people
>> > that actually care about other people want to find out what they can
>> > do to relieve the oppression and see that women get the care that they
>> > need, and that they do not die needlessly.
>>
>> Women, the thing you cowards use to bolster your anti-USA position.
>
> I have no anti-USA position to bolster,

Another lie.

> and I am not a coward.

Is that why you are against the Constitution and an ally with illegal gang
organizations?

> You apparently have a problem with people that care about what happens to
> people in other parts of the world.

You have a problem with people who care about the people of the USA.
Move to another nation since you are so concerned about nations other than
the USA.

Al Klein

Oct 29, 2007, 12:35:32 PM10/29/07
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:29:27 -0700, Cut Off By Google
<think...@dlcwest.com> wrote:

>On Oct 28, 4:15 pm, "n...@gntbcr.com" <Not PC> wrote:

>> >Of course it does you baby killing monster.
>>
>> No it doesn't you papist tool. So there.
>
>Of course it does you baby killing monster and science denying tool.

Babies, by definition, have been born. The products of abortion, by
definition, haven't been born, they've been aborted.

--
Al at Webdingers dot com

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear
to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave
mankind, and monopolize power and profit."
- Thomas Paine

Al Klein

Oct 29, 2007, 12:36:07 PM10/29/07
<wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:51:19 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
>> <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Nicaragua does not = the USA.
>>>No one in the USA cares about this foreign nation 'problem'.
>>>The US Constitution doesn't care about it.
>>
>> No one gives a shit about what you think.
>
>WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!

>Every person in the USA is subject to the US Constitution.

But no one is subject to your thought.

--
Al at Webdingers dot com

"In matters of faith never trust your own judgment, but always humbly
submit to the decisions of the Holy Church."
(page 77, _A Full Catechism of the Catholic Religion_, Fr. Joseph De
Harbe, S.J.)

Al Klein

Oct 29, 2007, 12:37:12 PM10/29/07
<wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

>> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:48:11 -0400, "John D. Wentzky"
>> <wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Yang, AthD (h.c)" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote in message

>>>WRONG, AGAIN, TRAITOR!
>>

>> Oh look, a Christian racist making fool of himself:

>> "Niggers do not deserve compassion."
>> - John Wentzky 12/18/2006
>>
>> "Pro-rapist, nigger-loving whores and pimps are worse for the USA than
>> the ban on abortions. "
>> -John D Wentzky 11/8/2006
>

>Yang can't stay on topic.

The topic is abortion, and why the doctor failed to complete your
mother's attempt to abort you.

--
Al at Webdingers dot com

"I count religion but a childish toy, and hold there is
no sin but ignorance."
- Christopher Marlowe

Al Klein

Oct 29, 2007, 12:38:06 PM10/29/07
<wxpprof...@msn.com> wrote:

>Oh, look, an anti-Christian traitor

Being anti-Christian is, by definition, patriotism.

--
Al at Webdingers dot com

"Christians, like slaves and soldiers, ask no questions."
-Jerry Falwell

Al Klein

Oct 29, 2007, 12:40:18 PM10/29/07
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Outlawing abortion may very well reflect Nicaraguan cultural
>values. Who are we to judge?

Allowing women whose lives can be saved to die is a "cultural value"?
(Remember, the fetus of an ectopic pregnancy WILL NOT survive,
abortion or no abortion.)

--
Al at Webdingers dot com

"Every sensible man, every honest man, must hold the christian sect in horror. 'But what
shall we substitute in its place?' you say. What? A ferocious animal has sucked the
blood of my relatives. I tell you to rid yourselves of this beast and you ask me what
you shall put in its place?"
- Voltaire

It is loading more messages.