Cretin Instructions. (How to be an anti-choice activist.)

Bruce Forest

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
Hi guys...

I found this 'How to be an obedient gullible anti-abortion activist' thing
on www.catholic.net, and I thought It'd make some amusing reading. Doesn't
it sound like certain posters here have this lesson tattooed on their
foreheads?

It's rare that we see the Catholic Church condoning such ardent lies. Or is it?

CHAPTER 30

Words -- Words -- Words
The words we use are of incalculable importance.

..[W]e call ourselves "Right to Life." Early on, we who would protect all
human life adopted a title that has been startlingly effective. We became
"right-to-life." This is the best title. Use it always. We also have said
we are "pro-life." This, too, is an excellent title. But many people have
used "pro-life" in other ways, changing its original meaning in many minds
in an attempt to include those who labor against poverty, against war,
against capital punishment, and against nuclear arms. Pro-abortionists
have also, at times, claimed to be "pro-life." They have never and will
never, however, adopt the title "Right to Life."

Let's be positive, if possible. We are for protection for the unborn, the
handicapped, and the aged. If possible, don't accept the negative label
"anti-abortion." There is nothing negative about being for life. And their
label? "Pro-abortion" is acceptable; "anti-life" is best. Never use their
"pro-choice." If you do, add "to kill" at the end of the phrase.

What grows within? An "unborn baby or child," or perhaps "preborn baby" is
better. "Developing baby" is also scientifically and professionally
accurate. Sometimes other humanizing terms fit, such as "this little guy."
Avoid referring to the unborn child as "it"; use "he" or "she." The terms
"the fetus" and "the embryo," fall on the listening ear as "non-human
glob." Never use them. If you can't avoid it, speak of "the living human
fetus." Remember that the stage of "fertilized egg" lasts less than 24
hours. What implants one week later is not a fertilized egg, is not a
"pre-embryo"(there is no such thing), but rather is a baby.

Who does the procedure? Never call him/her a doctor. They don't deserve
the dignity that "Doctor" calls forth. Also, don't use "surgeon." Call
them "abortionists." Never deviate from that title. The word "abortionist"
is one of condemnation, of criminality, of killing. That is the label they
deserve.

"Termination of pregnancy" is a pro-abortion propaganda phrase. Avoid it
like the plague. It masks what is actually happening. It speaks only to
the mother's condition, completely ignoring the baby she carries.
Furthermore, it is not specific for abortion. Didn't each of you terminate
your mother's pregnancy by your birth?

Use the word "kill." Use it repeatedly, directly, and often. It is a
non-judgmental, accurate, biological description of what happens. We use
it when we step on a roach or when we spray crab grass. Use it here also.
What of "murder?" This is a much stronger word. One cannot "murder" a dog
or an insect, only a human being. To say "murderer" clearly implies that
the abortionist knows that this
living being is human and kills anyway. Therefore, use "murderer" with
caution. Sometimes it may be too inflammatory and even counterproductive.
"Kill," however, is always in order.

Who carries the child in her womb? A "mother." Pro-abortionists hate the
word. "Pregnant woman" is accurate, but "mother" is much better.

"Womb" is usually a better word than "uterus," carrying a message of love,
warmth, and security. "Womb" ties closely with "mother" and leads to "the
womb has become a tomb."

Right to control her own body? You might facetiously ask, "Since when has
it been out of control?" More to the point, however, it that this is a
biologic absurdity, for over half (52%) of the babies born (or aborted)
are male. Who ever heard of a woman's body with male organs?

"Right to her own body," if accepted as a feminist credo (women's rights),
would or should serve to protect the almost 800,000 tiny American women
whose mothers kill them annually.

"Place of residence" is a catchy and accurate way of remembering that
killing in America is legal as long as the baby still lives in his first
"place of residence," the womb. We also speak of discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, handicap, and place of residence.

The U.S. Supreme Court Decision of 1973 should always be described as "the
tragic . . . the savage . . ." and like terms.

Clinic? "Abortion clinic" is strong pro-abortion propaganda semantics.
Sadly, this term is commonly used by many pro-lifers. The term is a
contradiction. A "clinic" is where you go to be healed. There are even
automobile transmission clinics. Use "abortion mill"; "abortion facility"
if you must be neutral. Best of all, use "abortion chamber." Why
"chamber?" That reminds us of gas chambers -- extermination centers -- and
properly so. Every second human being who enters an abortion chamber, is
exterminated (the tiny human inside the womb of a mother). Glad you asked.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is accurately described as the
legal defense and attack arm of the anti-life movement. Since it is so
selective in whose right to live it defends, many call it the "anti-Civil
Liberties Union." Some call it the "Anti-Christian Liberties Union."

Planned Parenthood needs to be explained and named every time you talk of
abortion. Sometimes "Planned Barrenhood" may be in order. Planned
Parenthood can always be labeled "The Largest Baby-Killing Conglomerate in
America." Never fail to mention their almost 60 abortion chambers which
produce an over 100,000 per year "body count."

"Rape pregnancy" is not specific enough. Always speak of "assault rape
pregnancy," which is very, very rare and is what we're talking about.

"Euthanasia" comes from two Greek words meaning "good death." Euthanasia
proponents use this word to make it sound good. A quick retort is that it
no longer means good death; it simply means "good-bye."

Similarly, "death with dignity" sounds good, but say it right. We want
people to live in dignity until natural death occurs.

"Liberalize abortion?" Horrors! Never use this phrase. For many of us, to
be liberal is to be concerned about those who need help the most. Instead,
speak of "permissive" or "radical" abortion laws. Similarly, never use
"reform" of older protective laws to mean that killing is now permitted.

Pro-abortionists accuse us of wanting to "impose our morality" on women.
Turn that around, and say it correctly: "How much longer will our nation
continue to allow mothers and abortionists to impose their morality on
their helpless babies -- fatally?"

"Every Child a Wanted Child" is their slogan. We must finish their
sentence: "and if not wanted, kill."

Always say "salt poisoning abortion." Never refer to "saline abortion" or
"salting out." These are pro-abortion terms and do not face what actually
takes place. Always -- and without exception -- say "salt poisoning," as
that is exactly what kills the baby.

"Interruption of pregnancy" is an absurd and inaccurate use of words. If I
interrupt you, it means that I temporarily stop you, after which you
resume. Abortion is permanent. It kills.

The abortionist's "curette" is not a "spoon-shaped instrument." It is "a
loop-shaped steel knife." The curette doesn't "scrape" the placenta away;
it "cuts and slices" it away.

"Person" is defined in one dictionary in 12 different ways. If you use it,
define it first. If they use it, ask, "What do you mean by 'person?"'
Pro-lifers do much better to speak of "human life."

"Conception?" Some define it as implantation at one week of life. Better
to use "fertilization."

"Contraception" is not a Right to Life issue, but I.U.D.s are referred to
as contraceptives when in fact, they are "abortifacients." Use the correct
word.

Perhaps "untimely" or "problem" pregnancy is better than "unwanted"pregnancy.

Are we "compulsory pregnancy" people? Then they are "compulsory death" people.

They want "reproductive freedom." She has it, and has used it. She is now
a mother. She has reproduced. The only question now is whether to kill.

Is abortion a "single issue" in considering a candidate? No. But we do see
it clearly as a "disqualifying issue" at the ballot box.

"Therapeutic abortion" always used to mean an abortion needed to save a
mother's life. But its use in California's first abortion law, by Canada's
"therapeutic abortion committees," and by many pro-abortionists in the
U.S. has totally destroyed its original meaning. Now "therapeutic" has
come to mean "elective."

For a few "one-liners" consider:

* Abortion is the ultimate child abuse.
* Abortion equals violence; oppose both.
* Intrauterine-battered child.
* Meaningful life? Meaningful to whom?
* It's a slippery slope from abortion to infanticide to euthanasia.
* Quality of life? Or equality of life?
* Back-alley abortions are now front-alley abortions.

"Overpopulation?" Remember, the U.S., Canada, and most of the Western
world have had birth rates well below replacement level for over a decade.

"Health" is not what we think it is. As defined by the U.S. Supreme Court,
and as interpreted in law throughout the world, it means "social,
economic, and physical well being" of the mother.

If a person is "personally opposed, but . . ." they are in reality,
pro-abortion. We'd far rather have a political office holder admit that
even though personally in favor of abortion, he or she will vote for the
civil rights of the unborn.

Abortion of "handicapped," preborn babies is "killing the patient to cure
the disease." Remember, before birth and after birth, it's the same
patient and the same handicap. This is prenatal
euthanasia.

"Fetal Deformity?" "Fetal Defect?" Why use such "turn off" adjectives when
we use "handicapped" for the child already born. The word "deformity"
makes us turn away in revulsion. "Defective?"
Our culture throws defective things away. "Handicapped" as a word calls
forth a helping hand. To use "fetal deformity" or "fetal defect" is to
make the killing easier. To use "fetal handicap" is to call forth a
helping hand.

Never forget that abortion for rape is "killing an innocent baby for the
crime of his father."

School based "health" clinics? Never, they are school based "sex"clinics.

© 1995-1996 CICI

Funny, prochoicers don't need instructions. We know what's right.

--
Bruce Forest...
bfo...@futuris.net

PGP key on http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html

"Throw back the little ones, and pan fry the big ones..
Use tact, poise and reason, and gently squeeze them."
Becker/Fagen 'Katy Lied'

akl...@slip.net

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
On Mon, 18 Mar 1996 00:53:03 +0000, bfo...@interramp.com (Bruce
Forest) wrote:

>Hi guys...

>I found this 'How to be an obedient gullible anti-abortion activist' thing
>on www.catholic.net, and I thought It'd make some amusing reading. Doesn't
>it sound like certain posters here have this lesson tattooed on their
>foreheads?

>It's rare that we see the Catholic Church condoning such ardent lies.
>Or is it?

Let history be our guide.

>Funny, prochoicers don't need instructions. We know what's right.

More to the point, we know what's wrong. Sociopathy.

Thanks for the dictionary, Bruce. Now we understand the language as
well as the 'natives'.

--
Al

Message has been deleted

Sabot

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
bfo...@interramp.com (Bruce Forest) wrote:

> Hi guys...
>
> I found this 'How to be an obedient gullible anti-abortion activist' thing
> on www.catholic.net, and I thought It'd make some amusing reading. Doesn't
> it sound like certain posters here have this lesson tattooed on their
> foreheads?
>
> It's rare that we see the Catholic Church condoning such ardent lies. Or is it?

[Instructus interruptus]

> Funny, prochoicers don't need instructions. We know what's right.
>
> --
> Bruce Forest...

Well, Bruce, apparently not all choicers are naturals. Here are
some excerpts from the training manual written by BACAOR and SACAOR
(Bay Area AND Sacramento Area Coalition Against Operation
Rescue)...

"As OR [Operation Rescue] has shifted to picketing more than
blockading, we've learned that we can't relax and let them 'just'
picket. It's critical to keep pushing, to not lend any legitimacy to
their harassment of women on any level. As much as we can, we
are drawing lines...saying, no, you cannot picket on the sidewalk
in front of the clinic; this is our territory. Go across the street,
go away, go wherever -- but as far away from the clinic as is
possible to assert. Even if the sidewalk is 'public,' we've had
success at putting enough of us out early enough, to basically
bully the ORs into staying across the street."
-- Pg 18

"Actual clinic defense inherently requires contact with
OR. We have heard that many organizations tell people not
to 'touch' OR, but this of course is not clinic defense."
-- Pg 6

"We assign one or two escorts to be with them at all times
-- one on one if we can. These 'doggers' are there to focus
on and engage the OR, and to place ourselves physically
between them and the client. We may use handheld cardboard
signs (no sticks) to put a visual block between the OR and a
client."
-- Pg 21

"Most of the problems arise with the high-conflict roles
of dogger and escort."
-- Pg 24

"Also, while male loose cannons are more capable of hurting
defenders than are female loose cannons, it is also true that
the [pro-life] men have such a disdain/disregard for women
that they are less likely to physically beat people up. Chivalry
is not dead with these people (just convoluted), and that means
they have an inordinate sense of modesty and 'honor' about
being accused of touching women. There are innumerable
instances of clinic defenders neutralizing male ORs by
shouting 'get your hands off me, don't you dare touch me' --
all the while they are tugging and pushing OR out of line."
-- Pg 10

"Although in general, sexual jokes or extreme harassment
are not useful with the OR picketers (they tend to settle right
into martyrdom), if baiting an OR about his treatment of
women, his sexuality, and how many times he masterbates
will keep him from bothering clients and from being able to
effectively direct others, do it."
-- Pg 29

"If the police decide to hang around and observe, they are
likely to object to the mixing up of the two sides that is
inevitable when one is escorting."
-- Pg 26

"The most common objection the police have is to our
'blocking' the ORs from reaching the clients. Modify the
dogging technique so that the escorts face the client
instead of the OR and focus on using our bodies to form
a corridor for the client. This approach makes the situation
show how the ORs are attacking the client, not that we are
blocking the ORs.
-- Pg 26

"Our best work is done before the police arrive, or when
there are not enough police to prevent us from doing what
we have to do. Get in place before the cops can mess with
it; establish balance of power early, do key acts requiring
physical contact with OR as much as possible before cops
have enough people to intervene."
-- Pg 13

"We are not there to censor or police the escorts; we are
there to keep them effective and focused on the clients."
-- Pg 25

"Because of OR's tactic of placing themselves in the path
of clients, there is sometimes physical contact between
clinic escorts and ORs attempting to harass clients. ORs
will often try to file citizen's arrests for assault...or
battery...based on these incidents... It is up to an individual
to evaluate the situation and decide whether or not she or
he wants to press countercharges against the OR. It is clear
that when you allegedly touched them then they must have also
touched you. Perhaps if the ORs realize that if they allege
battery whenever physical contact occurs, the OR will face
the same charges, they may stop bringing frivilous charges
in an attempt to intimidate client escorts."
-- Pg 26-27

"As much as possible, we don't involve the clinic in what
happens outside. Although we've often said (to the police)
that 'We're here at the request of the clinic,' it's better
in terms of the clinic's liability for the escorts to be
there 'to help the clients.' Clearly we are sanctioned by
the clinics if we're on their property and the ORs are not,
but we try to limit the amount of responsibility the clinics
have."
-- Pg 25

"If...they [the police] show up anyway, play up your
official image while trying to avoid making any definitive
statement about your relationship with the clinic."
-- Pg 25

Sabot
----------------------------
First it's your guns,
then it's your library card.
----------------------------

akl...@slip.net

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
Forest) wrote:

>Hi guys...

>I found this 'How to be an obedient gullible anti-abortion activist' thing
>on www.catholic.net, and I thought It'd make some amusing reading. Doesn't
>it sound like certain posters here have this lesson tattooed on their
>foreheads?

>It's rare that we see the Catholic Church condoning such ardent lies.
>Or is it?

Let history be our guide.

>Funny, prochoicers don't need instructions. We know what's right.

More to the point, we know what's wrong. Sociopathy.

Susan C. Mitchell

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
: Forest) wrote:

: >Hi guys...

: >I found this 'How to be an obedient gullible anti-abortion activist' thing
: >on www.catholic.net, and I thought It'd make some amusing reading. Doesn't
: >it sound like certain posters here have this lesson tattooed on their
: >foreheads?

: Thanks for the dictionary, Bruce. Now we understand the language as

: well as the 'natives'.

Since I don't currently have Web access, could I trouble someone to email
me a copy of this? Thanks a meg ...

Think globally, act locally.
Susan

--
sus...@indirect.com , changing her .sig to dishonor the FUCKING CDA.
Check your telephone directory for an abortion clinic number | Seditious

Susan C. Mitchell

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96

And akl...@slip.net has done so. Thanks! (What an incredible document ... )