JPEG to MAX MAP??????

Serge

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99
I need help on how to make a BMP or JPG file into a MAX MAP file or a
textures for 3d Studio MAX2.5 I'm a newbie to 3dsmax so please
help!!!

P.S. I'm missing blaster.dlo can you send it to me if you can???

Thanks in advance,
Serge

Stefan Jansson

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
Please read your manuals or at least the MAX FAQ that I post
here every Monday. It's all in there. But... as I'm such a
nice guy I'll give you a hint; Open the Material Editor and
open the Maps rollout. Klick on the Diffuse button and select
Bitmap from the "Material/Map Browser". Now in the Material
Editor there is a button next to "Bitmap:". Click it and
you will have a browser window where you can select whatever
bitmap you want from your filesystem.

Kind regards,

/Stefan Jansson