Viva, your drinks are ready!

Nov 6, 2003, 12:04:34 AM11/6/03
Cheerslove delivered your Texatini to me by mistake.

Sauza Hornitos Tequila, dry vermouth, a dash of Tabasco, and a pepperoncini.

zol

Viva

Nov 6, 2003, 11:55:58 AM11/6/03
z wrote:
> Cheerslove delivered your Texatini to me by mistake.
>
> Sauza Hornitos Tequila, dry vermouth, a dash of Tabasco, and a pepperoncini.

Hmmm....I'm thinking it over....tequila and vermouth?...might be a
leetle too nuevo for me...although I like the Tabasco and hot pepper idea.

I have tried a Tequila Colada and a Bloody Maria, not bad, but I still
prefer Tequila Shooters...maybe because handsome guys use my clavicle
for the salt? ;)

Viva

--
MZ

Ben Newsam

Nov 6, 2003, 4:50:25 PM11/6/03
Viva <vi...@odds.com> writes, despite their Organization header saying ''

>I have tried a Tequila Colada and a Bloody Maria, not bad, but I still
>prefer Tequila Shooters...maybe because handsome guys use my clavicle
>for the salt? ;)

Or is that, like in The English Patient, the "intercostal notch"?
--
Ben

zol

Nov 6, 2003, 5:42:19 PM11/6/03

"Viva" <vi...@odds.com> wrote in message news:3FAA7D1E...@odds.com...

> z wrote:
> > Cheerslove delivered your Texatini to me by mistake.
> >
> > Sauza Hornitos Tequila, dry vermouth, a dash of Tabasco, and a
pepperoncini.

> Hmmm....I'm thinking it over....tequila and vermouth?...might be a
> leetle too nuevo for me...although I like the Tabasco and hot pepper idea.

You could leave the vermouth out, we can call it a Vivatini!

> I have tried a Tequila Colada and a Bloody Maria, not bad, but I still
> prefer Tequila Shooters...maybe because handsome guys use my clavicle
> for the salt? ;)

If only I was in Oklahoma right now!! :o)

zol

Viva

Nov 6, 2003, 5:53:26 PM11/6/03

;) I have an indentation on the right side and one on the left. Could
the notch refer to the little "V" at the base of the throat? If so, that
isn't deep enough to hold a decent dash of salt...on me anyway.

The merry band I drink with usually try to talk the women into offering
an omphalos as a salt receptacle, but a clavicle is as far as I'll go.
And I go home with a bra full of salt at that. ;)

Viva

--
MZ

Ben Newsam

Nov 6, 2003, 6:13:26 PM11/6/03
Viva <vi...@odds.com> writes, despite their Organization header saying ''
>;) I have an indentation on the right side and one on the left. Could
>the notch refer to the little "V" at the base of the throat? If so,
>that isn't deep enough to hold a decent dash of salt...on me anyway.

Ah, OK.

>The merry band I drink with usually try to talk the women into offering
>an omphalos as a salt receptacle, but a clavicle is as far as I'll go.
>And I go home with a bra full of salt at that. ;)

Heh heh. I wouldn't know!
--
Ben

Nov 7, 2003, 1:23:34 PM11/7/03
Ok Viva, here are a couple more for you. You might like them a bit more
than the last one:

Viva-tini:

Sauza Hornitos tequila, Grand Marnier, and Jamacain lime juice.

or how about a Bite Me:

Jack Daniels, dry vermouth, splash of Tabasco, and a pepperoncini.

zol---got 6 pages here, must be at least one you might try. ;o)

Viva

Nov 7, 2003, 4:03:28 PM11/7/03

LOL! I might try Bite Me just to say it!

Viva

Kay Easton

Nov 7, 2003, 5:58:59 PM11/7/03
In article <3FAAD0E6...@odds.com>, Viva <vi...@odds.com> writes

>Ben Newsam wrote:
>> Viva <vi...@odds.com> writes, despite their Organization header saying ''
>>
>>> I have tried a Tequila Colada and a Bloody Maria, not bad, but I still
>>> prefer Tequila Shooters...maybe because handsome guys use my clavicle
>>> for the salt? ;)
>>
>> Or is that, like in The English Patient, the "intercostal notch"?
>
>;) I have an indentation on the right side and one on the left. Could
>the notch refer to the little "V" at the base of the throat? If so, that
>isn't deep enough to hold a decent dash of salt...on me anyway.

That's the one. My mother always referred to it as the 'salt cellar'. I
never could understand why.

--
Kay