Req working s/n for "All My movies v4.0.1232

Bullwinkle

Dec 19, 2006, 4:33:21 PM12/19/06
Thanks

sandy58

Dec 20, 2006, 5:55:02 AM12/20/06

Bullwinkle wrote:

> Thanks
All My Movies v4.0.1232
Name: SerialBay.com
Serial: BFXAYA-VJRLU-EL8ED-M8SAA-AAAAA-AAAAA
http://www.serialbay.com/search.php?q=All+My+Movies+v4.0.1232
http://rapidshare.com/files/6680131/All.My.Movies.v4.0.1232.rar
In a search for a serial I found a download to check out the serial
etc.
What do you use this program for, BW?
Anyway, here's what I found. Let me know if it works or not, please.
I got the same "crack"(rapidshare.rar) in three different locations.
untried by me

Bullwinkle

Dec 25, 2006, 5:29:51 AM12/25/06
This serial doesn't work. It's still in trial mode. Really need a crack for
this one.

The program sets up a database for my movie DVD's either from the disk or
from a file.

Looks good but the serials don't seem to work.

Regards,

"sandy58" <Alec...@aol.com> wrote in message