DemoniK for hire

1 view

AngeliK

Oct 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/30/96

So. The question is: Is anybody here? I'm still here, although I'm not really
here, I'm really there. But if anybody IS here, HEY! I'm here!

And soon to be an eligible bachelor guy! Hear that, Dragon Lady? And I'm moving
to Georgia! Ft. Lauderdale ain't so far no more ...... I'll break out the wine
glasses.

--DemoniK

Dennis Monbourquette

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

AngeliK (kevi...@sfov1.verifone.com) wrote:
: So. The question is: Is anybody here? I'm still here, although I'm not
: really here, I'm really there. But if anybody IS here, HEY! I'm here!

Well, I used to be here, but now I'm not all there. You hear? So
there.

: And soon to be an eligible bachelor guy!

Congratudolences, or whatever.

: Hear that, Dragon Lady? And I'm moving to Georgia! Ft. Lauderdale ain't

: so far no more ...... I'll break out the wine glasses.

Woowooo... Everyone is moving these days.

: --DemoniK

Walkin' K! Long time no brouhaha.

-Feste a la Hero of the Day

--
@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ Just a simple clown.
@@! @@! !@@ @!! @@! Fe...@mindlink.bc.ca

Athena

Nov 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/3/96

AngeliK wrote:

> So. The question is: Is anybody here? I'm still here, although I'm not really
> here, I'm really there. But if anybody IS here, HEY! I'm here!

Sure, I'm here, you just don't know me. I've heard much about you.
Welcome back.

> And soon to be an eligible bachelor guy! Hear that, Dragon Lady? And I'm moving

> to Georgia! Ft. Lauderdale ain't so far no more ...... I'll break out the wine
> glasses.

DL lives in Ft Lauderdale? Gosh, that's not far from me at all. We
really
could get together for tea. Cool!

> --DemoniK

Athena

Rex

Nov 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/6/96

Athena wrote:
> AngeliK wrote:
> >
> > So. The question is: Is anybody here? I'm still here, although I'm not really
> > here, I'm really there. But if anybody IS here, HEY! I'm here!

Hmmmm...

*sniff* *sniff*

[Rex raises his great snout and tests the air. Out of the
corner of his eye he detects movement. He swivels one great
yellow orb in that general direction.]

For a moment there, I thought I saw a K...

> Sure, I'm here, you just don't know me. I've heard much about you.
> Welcome back.
>
> > And soon to be an eligible bachelor guy! Hear that, Dragon Lady? And I'm moving
> > to Georgia! Ft. Lauderdale ain't so far no more ...... I'll break out the wine
> > glasses.

I did...I did see a K (or is that an K?)...

[Rex stands transfixed, for he does not even know where to begin
at the sight of his old friend.]

My word, K, but it is good to see you. How have you been? And
more importantly, where?

> DL lives in Ft Lauderdale? Gosh, that's not far from me at all. We
> really
> could get together for tea. Cool!
>
> > --DemoniK
>
> Athena