City of Albany Recreation Department is looking for an electronic keyboard to borrow

Albany Rec

Dec 11, 2014, 12:08:01 PM12/11/14
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
The recreation Department is hosting a fun holiday caroling event tomorrow and we are looking for an electric keyboard to use for the evening.  This event lasts from 6:30-7:30! Drop me a line at lke...@albanyca.org for more details and if you can help us out!!

Thanks!
Albany Recreation.

Catherine Sutton

Dec 11, 2014, 12:20:24 PM12/11/14
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com
I have one but it doesn't have a case. It is a full 88-key version.
\Catherine Sutton
--

---

This loneliness is proof that I can’t be allelopathic, can’t live producing patterns that keep others at bay Let me be tangled with vines Let violets grow around my feet, Let many eager plants all grow together and let me be one of them fitting my growth to share the sun with many. ©Wendy Mulhern October 5, 2014

Nick Pilch

Dec 12, 2014, 2:09:06 AM12/12/14
to albany-c...@googlegroups.com, Albany Rec
I have one that’s already on a stand - no case, but no matter. It’s not new or anything and it just sits in our basement for now. 88 keys as well. I believe I can deliver it as well.

--
Nick Pilch
YIM: npilch