Finally, after two years of incarceratin, the Hutaree are free.

Norm Olson

Mar 27, 2012, 11:15:12 PM3/27/12
to Jill Burke
News of the aquittal of the Hutaree militia group spread like wildfire throughout the country
Tuesday.   Within hours the internet and blogs were alive with shouts of victory and perhaps a
renewed respect for at least one sensible and rational judge.

Norm Olson, co-founder of the Michigan Militia, from which the Hutaree was spawned, said
in a short press release to this paper:   "I couldn't be more delighted.  I've stood by the Hutaree
from the beginning, just as I stand now with Schaeffer Cox.   The FBI has shown the long reach
of their terroristic police actions and how they can destroy people's lives with false information,
manipulated and withheld evidence, and purgury on the stand.   Credit must go to the Honorable
Victoria A. Roberts, who has shown a true appreciation for the 1st Amendment.   I can only
hope that the Hutaree's aquittal will provide the needed precedent for Schaeffer's.